A College Weight Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains Part 11

Vonny

Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 Part5 Part6 Part7 Part8 Part9 Part10

I'm only a little late haha. Enjoy guys! This is a long one. Check out the previous chapters if you haven't already! Comment and like too. I love your input.

Wednesday: You Mirin’, Brah? Part 11

I awake to the sound of my alarm.

It’s the beginning of April. School ends in May and this means I need to put my plan into action. I want to see if Ethan enjoys worship as much as I do. Being able to flex for each other and admire one another’s gains would honestly make my day. I know he won’t be like Troy. He won’t corner me in the shower or be comfortable being around me stark naked, but I don’t want that from him. For some reason I feel like that would complicate our friendship and be awkward for us. Ethan does not behave like Troy and that’s okay. I do want us to be closer friends though and I want him to know about some of the things that went down with Troy. I need his advice and I have definitely come up with a way of testing him… in my own weird way.

I roll out of bed. As usual, I slept naked and with my phone in hand I make my way into the bathroom outside my bedroom door. Living in a frat house is pretty chill; none of my other bros give a damn if they see my ass as I walk the short distance down the hall into the bathroom. It has actually been a while since I’ve showered in my house, because I usually shower in the gym locker room. I walk into the bathroom and hear the water running. I also here someone singing.

“—Look at my body. Look at my body. Look at my body. Don’t I look sexy?! sings the voice in the bathroom.

“Jason! Is that you dude?” The voice stops singing.

“That you Von?”

“Yea, man.”

“Asuh dude!”

“Asuh!”

There are three shower stalls in the bathroom. Jason is in the middle so I walk into the one on the right. I look down and check my phone. I see a message from Angelica and read it as Jason continues to sing.

Angelica: Hey! Lakeside Restaurant and swimming today at 12:00. I’ll pick you and Jason up from your house. Don’t forget to bring your appetite. See ya ;)

I set my phone on the floor, close the shower curtain, and turn on the water.

“Yo, Jason, you ready to chow down later?”

“Yeah man!” he says. “I haven’t had real food since I moved to this campus.”

We both laugh at this because our campus’ dining hall serves food about as horrible as food can get. I quickly soap up and I am done in 5 minutes. I don’t usually take long showers. I step out and look around for my towel as Jason is getting out of his shower.

“Agh!” he says in surprise. “There you go flashing that sweet ass of yours again haha.” He lets out of chuckle. Like I said before, my brothers are used to it.

“I forgot to bring a towel, so technically this sweet ass exposure is an accident.” I say with a wink. I look Jason up and down. He joined the fraternity a few months ago but we never got the chance to hang out because of how “occupied” I was. This boy has really grown into a man since we last wrestled, which was way before he joined the frat. He’s 18 years old, around 5 ft 10, and is much bigger than the 140 pound boy I remember. He must be 170 pounds at least by now. His thick legs are wrapped in a blue towel but it struggles to hide the big black anaconda behind it. My eyes trail up his washboard abs and to his bulbous, thick pecs. Fuck! They look to be a couple pounds each!

“Dude!” I say “When did you get so damn huge?”

“The weight lifting class has really helped, man. I haven’t seen you there in a while? Matter of fact, I haven’t seen Troy in a while either…”

“I started working out outside of class. I needed that class time for… homework.” The truth was that the class just felt empty without Troy, but I won’t tell him that.

“Well guess you have some catching up to do,” he says with a wink and walks around me to the bathroom door. “See you in a couple of hours!”

I walk back to my room, still naked and wet. I find a towel, quickly dry of, and put on a pair of tight, blue, athletic briefs. I look over at the mirror on my closet door and flex my quads in the mirror.  I fucking love the way they show off my thick bulge and ass. Smiling, I make my way back to my bed and I lay back to stare at the ceiling. I decided to skip my 9 am class so I have nothing to do until we go eat. I’m not feeling hungry so I just decide to stay in bed and think. My conversation with Jason made me realize how much I let my friendship drift with him. I definitely need to learn how to handle having multiple friends better.

I think back on the interactions I’ve had with Jason in the past. I remember how close we were before I met Troy. Freshman and sophomore year were great. We were both little shrimps back then. I barely weighed 120 pounds. I guess we have both become big strong men. I close my eyes and let my mind drift. I start to think of crabs, fish, and clams… Oh no. I’m gonna starve to death. Damn it! I open my eyes and look across the room at my jug of Whey protein and blender bottle. My body definitely needs some fuel for growth. I jump up and grab the bottle, scoop some protein in and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. I mix the water into the bottle and begin to shake it furiously. I start gulping the protein down and I look at the time again. It’s 10 am. I really need something to occupy myself with…But what?

I sit down on my bed and look across the room into my mirror again. I look over every inch of my body. My thick meaty chest hovers over my 6 pack. Each rock hard mountain of abs protrude from the valleys of my gut. I look over at my biceps, now measuring about 16 inches and my eyes make their way down to my powerful biceps.

“Look at you,”   I say to myself into the mirror. “You’re a thick, strong, alpha male now. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.”

My cock twitches at what I say. I stand up and walk to the mirror. I watch my powerful legs move beneath me and my quads rippling beneath my skin. I love my body, more than I am able to describe. My right hand naturally makes its way up to my left pec and I squeeze it hard, rubbing the nipples with my fingers.

“This body deserves a little worshipping,” I say quietly. I have been really horny lately. It’s a bit insatiable honestly.

I quickly walk to my door and close it. As soon as the door is shut, I strip off my briefs and look at myself in the mirror. My hardening dick slowly rises up, pointing straight into the air. I flex both biceps in front of the mirror and my dick involuntarily twitches again. It begins to leak precum onto the floor. I can tell that I am already there. I flex my pecs and watch them bounce in the mirror. That alone is enough to send me over the edge.

I grab my cock and slowly begin to stroke. The heavy meat throbs in my hand. I look and see the veins bulging from every inch of my manhood. A few more strokes and I’ll blow all over this mirror. I stroke once, then twice, then a third time, and I already feel my body melting as a jet of cum blast out of my cock onto the mirror. 3 more jets shoot out onto the mirror and then down onto the floor. I let out a huge gasp of air and I feel so relieved.

“Boy I needed that.”

I clean myself and the mirror and before I know it, it’s 12 and I’m in the back seat of Angelica’s Purple Jeep Wrangler. I am in the back with Jason who is sitting behind Zeus. The radio is blaring some random pop hit and we’re all having a wonderful time. The sun is shining just perfectly and there is not one cloud in the sky.

“Me so hungry!!” Zeus screams. For those of you that may have forgotten, Zeus is a 250 pound gorilla man and food should not be denied to him.

“Don’t worry Z, we’re almost there,” Angelica says as she makes a left turn. We had been driving in the city for about 10 minutes and are now nearing the edge. Soon we will be in a little section of the city the residents call Heaven. No joke. Heaven includes a few nice restaurants, the lake, and a couple docks for fishing and swimming. The reason it is called Heaven is because of the seclusion. The entire area is surrounded by trees. The little area covers a few dozen miles and is like a peninsula to the outside world. It’s almost impossible to make your way in or out without taking the one road that leads in and out of it; it’s the road we happened to be on.

We drive deeper into the green of the forest and the light inside and around the car begins to glow in a beautiful shade of lime. Angelica turns off the radio and we all go silent as we soak in the quietness of the forest. All that can be heard is the engine of the jeep.

“I freakin love this place,” Jason says. “I bet they call it Heaven because of how peaceful it is.”

“Or the heavenly sex that goes on by the lake,” Zeus says.

“Not that YOU would know about that,” Angelica retorts.

“Dayum!”I say, bursting into laughter and this leads the rest of the car into hysterical laughter. Even Zeus can’t help from laughing.

We finally reach our destination after a few minutes. The Lakeside Restaurant is a small but welcoming place, with the best seafood in our area. From the outside it looks like your typical diner with a few tables out front, but we know better. We all hop out of the car and quickly make our way inside.  A beautiful blonde hostess is standing by the front door. She smiles graciously at us and Zeus turns a little red. I smirk at him.

“Would you like to dine inside or outside?” says the hostess.

“Outside please!” we all say at once.

“Have a seat anywhere you want and someone will be there to treat you soon.”

We go outside and have a seat at a homely picnic table. The sun shines it’s beautifully canopied green glow onto the table. It’s perfect! I sit beside Angelica across from Zeus and Jason.

“Any appetizer ideas?” I say as I pick up a menu from the table.

“Dude, sriracha shrimp or nothing!” Jason says with wide hungry eyes.

“Anything for you big guy,” I say with a laugh.

“Hey, that’s Mr. Big Guy to you.”

My phone vibrates and I peak at it. It’s Ethan. He wants to go for a quick run today. I hastily text back and say that I’m with friends, but I’d happily join him later.

"Who ya talking to?" Angelica says nosily.

“You remember Ethan?” I say. She looks baffled. Jason's eyes flicker to mine. He knows Ethan from back when we wrestled. "Our high schools wrestled each other way back when and then we suddenly ended up at the same college together."

“Oh yeah yeah yeah! I don’t talk to him much, but he was pretty hot—cool… Uh hotly cool…" she responds blushing. “What's he saying?" she asks curiously.

"He’s just seeing what's up with me. We’re pretty close. He wants to go running later."

“Is he your new best friend?" Zeus says.

“Ehh, I don't really like to use that expression," I say. “So many people go around calling others their best friends. It has no meaning anymore. I look over Zeus’ head and see a waiter walking towards the table and holy fucking shit… It’s Troy. What are the fucking odds!! I try to maintain my posture and keep my eyes from bulging out of my head from the shock of seeing him here. Zeus looks at my face and chuckles.

"What's up with your face, man?”

“Oh nothing I’m just—“

“Vonny!” Troy says. My heart pauses for a second. Breath, just fucking breath you fool!

“Hey man, what’s up?” I say with a weak smile. He’s wearing a tight black polo that shows off his still thick biceps and I am still amazed at how much size he has maintained.

“Working. I’ve had a lot of free time so I got a job. As you probably already know, I will be the waiter for you all today,” he says this and gives us all a sweet smile.

“Can I start you guys off with a drink and an appetizer?” Troy says.

“Yes! Sriracha shrimp please!!!” Jason yells. “And water for all of us broke college students.”

Everyone one of us, even Troy, laughs at this. We all know the struggle. Troy quickly takes our order and leaves. I feel the life quickly drain back into me.

“So what is Ethan up to these days?" Jason says.

“Well he’s double majoring shit and trying to get a nursing degree and a bachelors in 3D modeling/animation,” I say. “Other than that he enjoys working out, basketball and wrestling. Wrestling was actually the first thing we did when we started hanging out”

Jason smiles at this because he was at our wrestling reunion.

“You guys haven't seen each other in ages and the first thing you wanted to do was wrestle!?" Angelica says. "That sounds sweaty and disgusting."  

I laugh at this. Typical of a girl to be disgusted of something so awesome. If they only knew the rush US men got from taking each other on. I look over her shoulder to see if Troy is returning yet. I’m starving. I don’t see him but I catch a glimpse of the slow flowing lake. I can’t wait to get in the water. I wish Troy could chill and enjoy his time here like me, with me. I'll admit that. But being here with my friends is good enough for me and one day we'll rekindle our bond. I look down at my phone again and I got another message.

Ethan: Where you eating brah?

Me: Lakeside restaurant. Going swimming after.

Ethan: Cool, let me come through!

Me: Sounds good to me!

“So Ethan is coming,” I say.

I've never hung out with Ethan outside of the gym or wrestle mats except for eating in the dining hall. This day was getting more exciting.  After a workout we usually go our separate ways. I wonder why he wants to come today. It could be that he loves the food, or that he's tight with Jason. I believe it is safe to assume that they hang out sometimes. Either way, I was curious as to what is going to happen.

“Ah there he is!” Zeus exclaims as he sees Troy walking back with our water and shrimp. I keep it together this time.

“Thank you, Troy,” I say.

“No prob, bro. You guys ready to order?

“Hell yeah we are!” Angelica screams.

An hour and a half later we are all finished eating and in our bathing suits by the lake. We had our fill of crab legs and shrimp and we felt amazing. Sadly, Ethan never showed up. Jason and I race each other to the water, swimming laps around Zeus and Angelica. The evening goes by in a flash and after a while we are all out of the lake and lying in the grass nearby.

“Sorry Von, it’s time to go and Ethan still isn’t here,” Angelica says. This does suck, but she’s right.

“Ok, let’s go,” I say. I get up from the grass and begin looking for my clothes when a silver car pulls up into the small gravel parking lot behind us and beeps its horn. The door flies open and Ethan steps out.

“Dude! Where have you been!?” I say as I walk towards him.

“Sorry man! Traffic!” he says. “You guys aren’t leaving are you?”

“As a matter of fact, we were,” Angelica says. “Sorry bub.” 

Bub?

“I’m willing to stay with you for an hour, “I say. “Jason, Zeus, what about you two?”

“We both have a test to study for,” Zeus says.

“Hey I don’t need to study,” Jason says,

“Yeah you kind of do,” Zeus says with a roll of his eyes. “Definitely next time, Von.

“Okay” I say. It sucks that they all have to leave but… actually this is perfect. I can set my plan into action!

They quickly put their clothes on and are driving off within 5 minutes. Ethan and I are alone then.

“Got your trunks, bro?” I say.

“Trunks!? You mean my speedo,” Ethan says with a smirk. I gotta show of these legs brah!”

He takes off his shirt, shoes, and pants to reveal a tight blue speedo. I try to avoid gazing at his huge bulge. That is not a part of the plan. We are both standing in the grass by the lake. I’m still a little wet and in my black swimming trunks. Seeing Ethan in a speedo kind of reminds me of bodybuilding posers and with this though I put my plan into action.

“You like showing off right?” I say carefully.

“Depends. What do you mean?” he says.

“Well, you’re basically wearing a poser. You might as well flex a bit, bro? Show off what you’ve worked so hard for.”

I look at his face as I talk to him and I can see the thoughts going through his mind.

“Ok,” he says suddenly. “What should do? A back flex?” He turns around and every muscle in is back fills with blood as he flexes both biceps. I see each lump of muscle along his thick traps and it only gets better when he lowers his arms and flexes his lats. The lats spread beneath him like wings and my mind is blown.

“I didn’t know your back was that big man!” I say.

“That ain’t all that’s big,” he says and turns around. He flexes his pecs at me. The thick balloons bounce and I can see the vascular tubes pushing fresh blood into his working muscles.

“Damn!” I say.

I know that if he is this comfortable showing off, he will have no problem with me opening up to him about Troy. He then flexes his right bicep and the rock of muscle is engorged. How lucky am I to have such a jacked buddy?! I look over his shoulder and I see someone looking at us. I panic a little and then I panic a lot. It’s Troy and he does not look happy! I stare deep into his eyes. He stands behind the cars in the mini parking lot and all I see is jealousy and rage out of him. But worst of all, he looks like he has been betrayed. I can basically feel it from the lake and he is 40 feet away. He suddenly turns around and leaves.

“Vonny?” Ethan says. “Ready to go for a swim?”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

This is going great.

Von has found an openun on Ethan. He wants to do so much more and i'm glad he si aware on how different Ethan and Troy are.

roy must feel betrayed because he wants to keep working and he can not do it.

It would be hella mice to read a chapter either on Ethan's or Troy's POV.

• Upvote 3

So Von is slowly falling for Ethan? But Troy can not accept that and is starting to get jealous & is beginning to stalk Von? =0 Also: Will Von and Jason get closer again? ^^

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hanugumo said:

So Von is slowly falling for Ethan? But Troy can not accept that and is starting to get jealous & is beginning to stalk Von? =0 Also: Will Von and Jason get closer again? ^^

Von isn't falling for Ethan, but Troy is forming a bit of jealousy because he lost his best bro to someone else. Will they ever be close again? We'll have to wait and see. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted. As usual I have gotten really busy. I plan on sitting down and writing for hours this week. I'll keep everyone updated. Message me if you have any questions!

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...