A College Weight Room Story: The Path to Gains Part 10

Vonny

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

Hi there. 

It's Wednesday again! As promised, after posting early last week, here is the next chapter. This one is a little short. It has to be because there is a lot to come in the following chapters and this is the beginning of it all. Like and comment anything you may be feeling or any questions you may have. I'm open to conversation. As usual the links to the previous parts are above and enjoy.

Tuesday: Meaningful Distractions

"I wish Clarence didn't go away for the summer... I really miss him and his jokes,” Angelica said, although oblivious to me. My mind is elsewhere.

We are in the auditorium listening to a lecture for our Biology class. We both despise the class but the school requires its students to take two science courses before they graduate and we have no choice. The professor, a slender blond woman with class, drones on about cellular respiration and I haven’t listened to one single word.

Angelica was talking about all the fun times we had last semester. Clarence was a friend that transferred to a new school. This college was getting too expensive for him.

“Von?" Angelica says.

“Yeah…he was…hilarious in Bio,” I say. As cool as Angelica is, I am struggling to find what to say to her. It was hard for me focus on her without thinking about Troy and his girlfriend. I wish Ethan were here. He seems very insightful about these things. I mean… we can’t really talk about any of the private things Troy and I did in the locker room and shower, but he definitely understands that I may be losing my friend.

"Is something on your mind? You look kinda down."

"What? Oh no. It’s just after the spring session, it looks like so many of us are going our separate ways. And I like what we all had. And I don't even know how I could possibly stay in touch with everyone..."

In a way I had just told her my feelings towards my friendship with Troy, but she didn’t know that. It’s April and school will be ending in May. Soon school will be over and we will have the entire summer to lose touch. His internship will be in the Fall so that means I will have an entire semester without him if I don’t also get accepted into the program. An entire summer is 3 months and then the fall semester lasts 4 months. He will return for spring classes, but that’s still 7 months to lose touch and then we will be graduating. Sucks to suck right?

“Hey! Don’t worry!” Angelica says. “Jason, Zeus and I will always be your friends. But remember, a relationship is two sided and you have to put forth an effort to see us too. I haven’t seen you outside of class in weeks and it sucks.”

“I’ve been a little preoccupied.”

“Well get unoccupied and come see us! We miss you.”

Now I feel bad. I had been neglecting my friends…people I have known since freshman year for Troy, a guy I had met in gym class. Even Ethan and I were a little distanced before Troy was out of the picture and I had known Ethan since high school. There's no way I can tell Angelica all of this. She'll think I have feelings for Troy or that I want to fuck him, but it’s much more complicated than that. I honestly don’t know what I want yet and if rumors spread because of her, everything will be ruined.

“What could I do to keep our friendship alive?” I say.

“I’m glad you asked. I’m going to The Lakeside Restaurant tomorrow evening with Zeus and Jason. We’re going swimming afterwards. Please come!”

She flutters her pretty blue eyes at me and it’s not like I was going to say no so I just give into it.

“Only if you give me a ride.” I say.

“Deal! Ok, let’s try to listen to the last hour of this damn lecture.”

Now that she stopped talking I had my thoughts to myself again. I have been thinking about telling Ethan the secret stuff that went down between Troy and I. It would definitely help with expressing how I feel and I am sure he would be smart enough to help me figure things out. The problem is that he’s not exactly homoerotic with me nor does he seem bisexual. The only hint at him being sexually deviant in anyway is that he gets boners while wrestling but that could be blamed on the rush of testosterone from exertion. I hope he would understand and not freak out on me.

I know Ethan hasn’t shown as much interest in muscles as Troy has. He is nowhere near that level. Then again, I haven't even thought about flexing with or for Ethan. I mean I have but I have never thought of doing it for real. Maybe if I push Ethan's limits and find out if he has any homoerotic elements, then I can open up to him about Troy!

Hmm… I think I have a plan.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Sick dude, a little short this time,yet with great progression! Its really cool to see Vonnie in such a typical setting for once. If only we were all that lucky to have manly gym buddies blowing up our phone s every day wondering when the next chance is to work out , wrestle, or go for a run together. Vonnie sure has it made tho! Anyways this chapter is a really nice bridge between stories. It helps solidify the overall story.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MaxVirility14 said:

Sick dude, a little short this time,yet with great progression! Its really cool to see Vonnie in such a typical setting for once. If only we were all that lucky to have manly gym buddies blowing up our phone s every day wondering when the next chance is to work out , wrestle, or go for a run together. Vonnie sure has it made tho! Anyways this chapter is a really nice bridge between stories. It helps solidify the overall story.

Thanks bro. The story is about to get more intense and this is the sort of calm before the storm. A great storm. 

• Upvote 1

Next chapter will be coming on Wednesday July 6th or sometime before. I'm not gonna lie. I've gotten lazy after working 7 hours every weekday and then going to the gym for 2 hours afterwards. After all that hard work, I've been enjoying my summer by watching a movie or playing video games. However, on a happy note, I have made some decent muscle gains this summer and I'm loving this thickening bod more and more. You win some you lose some. I still think I'm winning :)

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Vonny said:

Next chapter will be coming on Wednesday July 6th or sometime before. I'm not gonna lie. I've gotten lazy after working 7 hours every weekday and then going to the gym for 2 hours afterwards. After all that hard work, I've been enjoying my summer by watching a movie or playing video games. However, on a happy note, I have made some decent muscle gains this summer and I'm loving this thickening bod more and more. You win some you lose some. I still think I'm winning :)

You are always winning if you end the day with a smile and feeling proud of yourself. ^w^

Also: Which videogames do you like to play? ^^ And what movies have you watched? ^^

Well, I saw all of the Star Wars films for the first time and they were great. I also downloaded a few Lego games because they were cheap. I've mostly been playing Lego Harry Potter and while I'm only 20 years old, it makes me feel young again. I haven't seen the movies or read the books in years. 

• Upvote 2