Abduction   Part Six

by F_R_Eaky

More parts are still coming,too. :)  Enjoy.

Part One: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/8794-abduction-part-one-by-f_r_eaky/

Part Two: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9036-abduction-part-two/

Part Three: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9055-abduction-part-three/

Part Four: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9137-abduction-part-four/

Part Five: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/9182-abduction-part-five/

There was a great din from all the chatter taking place in the stands of the auditorium.  This rolling noise began to soften and become a great murmer and then finally winds of whispers as the auditorium began to get dark and figures began to take their place for the unfolding event.  Three semi-circular fence like structures rose up on the arena floor, each one highlighted by a spotlight.  On the opposite side of the floor another, single fence rose, while in front of them but more centered of their two locations, a semi-circular platform rose higher and higher.  Soon there rose a disk from the ground behind the singular semi-circular fence, with several people standing together as a group and one man at the point.  Meanwhile from various stands in the auditorium, a few seats detatched themselves and began to deposite a singular semi-transparent humanoid with an equally, but rainbow sheened, translucent blob inside his head behind one semi-circular fence; a group of various sized, shaped, and hued aliens in white or light blue aprons, coats, or clothes, behind another fence;  and finally two twin humanoids with a very low and pale yellow glow around them, Nixos & Drixos, behind the last.

After all creatures on the floor were arrnaged, the auditorium became darker still and one by one seven spots on the tall semi-circular platform on the arena floor began to be filled by all manner of space alien like creatures, each one under their own spotlight.  When they were filled, a humanoid in very distinguished robes came through an archway, sat on a very impressive looking chair, which then floated  towards the top of the semi-circular platform, but then stopped and attached itself to the platform on the left hand side about three to four feet from the top.

The robed humanoid looked at the seven aliens above him, who all gave a solemn nod at the same time.  The robed figure then turned to look out over the auditorium, where upon he grabbed a large crystal orb and banged it on the side of his chair's arm thrice.

"The court of the Interplanetary Council of Subuducamamasfos in now in session.  We call upon the case number Appshiyat-Ateqisyem-Agemolingnul-2-0-0-7: Interplanetary Council verses The Doctors of Nasiph, The Aura Luminary Corps, and Drixos & Nixos Sharapat.  This being the continuation of four days worth of deliberation, the Council will come to decision upon it today, barring any new evidence.  Does any council wish to present any new material?"

There was silence.

"None presented we shall present judgement.  The Honorable Kel-Ha shall speak on behalf of the judges today."

Nodding towards the aliens upon the platform, the robed humanoid sat down at his chair upon which a desk formed in front.  At this time all the lights shinning upon the seven judges dimmed saved the central one.

"We have reviewed this case with much diligence, and have decided to deal with it with an extreme hand of grace and decorum.  There was a great wrong here, one that could cause a planetary catastrophy beyond all measure.  Indeed it may even cause a civil war.  On top of that we have two members of a lesser evolved species that have had their genetics altered to a point which they may not ever be able to return, although we understand some of that was their own race's doing.  Although we are going to find for no malice or ill will on all three of the involved parties, we must insist that in the future extreme caution, care, and fact finding occurr before jumping to conlusions, salvations, and corrective measures.  Which is why although we find you innocent to a certain extant, there will be stiff recompense to be done or paid none the less!

"To The Doctors of Nasiph.  Although your record is usually exemplary, you performed corrective surgery without having further tested the subjects, Terry Mikicia and Julian Dealag, two humans from the planet Earth, to verify what species they were and where they came from.  We understand the error given their size and appearance, and given being mislead by the assumptions of the members of the Aura Luminary Corps, Drixos and Nixos Sharapat.  Never the less, you should have followed all of your protocols in verifying who they were for you have now turned two humans into Calcryans and did so using specific DNA you were only to touch in emergcies as set by the agreement between you and the Calcryan government and monarchy.  The result is that these two humans, now Calcryans, are at a Calcryan age of still physcial growing development, AND...and.... the DNA you used was from the royal family line.  These two things combined mean the two humans could wind up becoming even larger than before and thus, perhaps, unfit to live on their home world.  Not only that but by using the royal family DNA, you, unwittingly,  according to Calcryan law may have created more possible heirs to the throne.  They are smaller than the current reigning monarch and heirs apparent, but if they become larger than them, it could cause a civil war.

"Therefore as punishment, all of you will be required to take classes in interplanetary law, reminding you of what one has the right to do concerning the operating on various galactic species, as well as a review of your own policies and procedures for detecting and identifying original DNA.  This will be done after the two Earthmen are brought back from the Calcryan's home world of Callero, and you have returned them to full human status, and until you have completed the classes, the entire complex's services shall be placed on hold.  Anyone in non compliance will be apprehended and sent to the penal colonies.

"Next, the Aura Luminary Corps, or more specifically the Guardians of the Corps.  Your punishment will be listed with our next defendants. ... .... ....

"Drixos & Nixos Sharapat, although admirable that you took a team in to rescue those two Earthlings, you did so at great risk and with great consequences because you based many of your decisions on whims and assumptions instead of tactical manuvers and scientific fact.  You exposed the presence of the Interplanetary Council and all their races to an awaiting member of our council, that would not be eligable for applying until they achieved long range space travelling capabilities.  You had corrective surgery done on two Earthlings based upon an assumption on what their physical appearance looked like instead of one, following the facts as stated by one Dries Van Donk, a hidden member of the Nord'oks on Earth, and two, would have been confirmed by simple DNA testing on your part.  And it is your assumptions that lead to your own council into taking the two Earthlings to the Doctors of Nasiph for corrective treatment.

"This is why the the council orders the following fines and punsihment: First Drixos & Nixos Sharapat, it shall be your duty to go to Callero and find the two Earthlings and bring them back to the Doctors of Nasiph for treatment.  Second the Guardians of the Aura Liminary Corps are to take the same classes as the Doctors of Nasiph.  Until such time as their completion, the Aura Liminary Corps are all temporarily suspended from any activity involving protection and law enforcement.  Like wise if not in writing, it shall be made so, that the laws regarding treatment and interference with other galatic cultures are a prerequisite before graduating from the Corps.  Third all Corps members shall report for a class on this subject or their temporary ban will not be lifted, and finally after classes have been taken, Drixos & Nixos Sharapat are to have a period of one full year of suspension without their abilities before they are allowed to resume duties within the Corps.  Any diviation from this will result in apprehension and internment to one of the penal colonies as well as consideration for the application of disbanding the Aura Liminary Corps altogether.

"There is one other final note.  Although several things were handled with great assumption and negligence, it did bring about a sad truth to the attention of the Interplanetary Council.  The original origin of all this great mutating of DNA of these two Earthmen, as well as the finding of kidnapping of another species, has caused this court to issue a warrant for the arrest and impounding of all Syriegs within our sector of space.  Once apprehended we shall contact the leaders of their world and a trial shall then commence.  There will be a bounty placed upon their heads, to bring them in alive... ... ...claimable by any, save for members of the Aura Luminary Corps, who can bring either the members or their ships into custody."

The light dimmed over Kel-Ha's head, and the desk disappeared in front of the robed humanoid.

"This ends this court and case of the Interplanetary Council of Subuducamamasfos.  Note the judgement and pay heed... ... ..."

Meanwhile on Cellero a messenger has entered the throne room of King Quubah and Queen Ghalaishian ruling monarchs of Callero.  The pair are tall, giants by our standards, and very stately, with monochromatic skin and hair coloring in hues from white to greys and blues.  They are broad and thick, strong, heavily muscled of frames, and although blue skinned, almost give the appearance of being ice sculptures come to life.  Their snow white hair blowing in the breeze, along with crystal like robes.   Over their left shoulder and pectoral or breast region is something that looks like a tattoo.  It starts in a line going diagonally from base of the neck to the arm pit, but breaking this line in the middle is a shape something akin to a snowflake.

"Tell me, messenger, where is my son.  He is to be here with me to learn how to regard and solve this newly arrived matter of state."

"Your Majesty, Prince Phro-xen is neither in the castle nor in the capitol city.  Reports have it that he left in the middle of the night taking his younger brother, Prince Blihzcard with him... ... ... several days ago.  They intend to remove the threat of royal impostors from usurping the throne or their heritage."

"THOSE FOOLS!  The arrivals are not originally from our lands.  They do not know our ways.  They will be scared and homesick for their world.  The way to approach them is to welcome them, help them, assist them.  Then they will be willing to leave to go back home, once they've had corrective surgery.  Chasing them down will cause them to become pissed off at all of Callero, especially the Royal Family.  Worse yet, if they manage to evade capture and a chase and hunt pursues, they will build up a tremendous amount of exercise before they go into hybernated growth."

"Hybernated growth, Your Majesty?"

"Yes.  These aliens made into Calcryans are still but of a young age to us.  They are right at the moment where they will have their final physical growth and development.  The one where we are cocooned in ice and our bodies grow and grow depending on how many ice crystals form around us and become part of us.  These two men are nearly as tall as we are now.  The Princes force them into a chase, into greats amount of work to remain free, they could not only grow to be much larger and stronger than us, but in a pissed off state, and backed and pressed by any usupers that could meet with them, they may actually take the throne from us.  The Princes are causing their own downfall!  Prepare my team!  We now must hunt for the Princes, and pray to Phrah-sté we find them in time."

On the other sideof the main continent, two figures are running across the top of a frozen plateau, breathing heavily, icily, exhausted from climbing and running.  They are just over fifteen feet tall and exceedingly muscled.  One has peircing ice blue eyes and gleaming white hair, while the other had eyes so deep and dark indigo they almost look black, with hair the same azure hue.

"I have never seen anyone pursue someone with such a hatred and a vengence, Julian.  Not even in sports competitions.  These two men and their following are nuts!"

"I'll say they are, Terry.  Have you heard what their screams are?  They keep spouting off something about trying to usurp the monarchy.   I have no idea what monarchy they're talking about."

There were a few blast shots that came from below them and landed a little too close.  Looking around, Terry noticed a fairly large, slightly balanced boulder on one edge of the plateau.  Rushing it, Terry slammed his shoulder and hands into its side rocking the boulder slightly.  After a coupler of tries, he called out to Julian who staring up the side of the mountain.

"Julian... JULIAN!  Help me out here.  This will help us just a short bit."

Julian joining Terry, the two men easily shift the boulder off its balancing point and sent it plumeting down the side of the plateau, where upon it caused the troops following the two royal hunters to scatter in every direction.

"What were you looking at?  Why were you staring off into a daze when we have this fight on our hands?"

"I wasn't staring off into space, Terry.  I was looking just a little further up the mountain.  Look at that point up there.  It's a cave entrance. I think we might have a chance of making it up there before they reach the top of this plateau."

"You sure on that.  We keep having a harder and harder time breathing here, Julian."

"I know, but I think it's something we'll get used to."

"Used to? What do you mean?"

"Every single night, since this chase has begun taking place, when we wake up in the morning, we've been covered in a layer of .... like....ice crystals.  I think it's come from a mixture of the surrounding air and the sweat we're producing in these alien bodies, and I think it's becoming part of us."

"A part of us?"

"Yeah.  Every day we seem to get stronger and stronger.  Although we still kind of look like we're in a jumpsuit of the frost build up, it's not become a gigantic four foot thick layer.  After the second day, as another layer builds up upon us, we abosorb one into our bodies becoming stronger and more muscular.  That's why you were nearly able to move that boulder by yourself.  It's why we're out of breath; our muscles have been getting larger and larger and stronger and denser and we're not used to running with the added weight yet.  I mean, look at us, I can tell we're already broader than we used to be.  If we were in our humanoid forms again, we'd look absolutely sick with muscle."

"Well let's just hope it doesn't add to our cock size.  Even with them balled up in a supportive pouch in front of us, it's hard to run any way given the size of these fuckers."

"I thought you were turned on by my...uh....our size."

Terry chuckled, "Shush and head for the cavern."

The pair of men ran towards base of the mountain side in which the cave was located, followed by a goodly climb.  They reached the top just as the two princes and their entourage reached the top of the plateau that was now below the pair.  A couple of well placed blasts alerted Julian and Terry that their pursuers hadn't given up and they ran into the cave, hoping that there would be another way out or at the least, a way to keep the princes and their followers at bay.

After a good length the cave opened up from something tunnel like into a vast cavern with great width and height.  Not only that, but turning around to look back to the tunnel entrance, Julian and Terry could see a large boulder, on the right hand side of the cavern mouth, which would be large enough to completely block entrance into the cavern.  Working together again, the pair managed to get the boulder to rock and then roll over to the left until it fell in front of the cavern mouth.  However they knew, if the two of them could roll it, the two princes might be able to as well, and if not them, just a few volunteers from their entourage joining them would easily roll the great rock away.

Looking up into the cavern Julian pointed out there parts of the cavern wall above the opening looked a little unstable and with any luck they two of them could create a rock slide which would add to the difficulty getting in as then it would be a boulder backed by a pile of smaller rocks which we harder to simply push one's way through.  The pair climbed up to precarious ledges above the cavern mouth and began slamming their fists as best as they could the create the rock slide, which after several blows they did achieve.  They jumped back down and stood in the center of the cavern looking at the rock slide and then stacked up any loose rocks and boulders that lay close by.

"Julian, do find it harder to move right now?"

"Yeah... those layer of crystals I was talking about have now worked up about several layers before absortion begins.  We've not only gained more weight, but all these ice like crystals have added to our weight as well.  I feel like I have on about twenty weight jackets."

"I feel so sleepy as well."

"Me too."

"What... what do think that mark is that's developing on your chest?"

"You mean the one that looks similar to the one developing on the same area as your chest?"

The pair stared at one another as something that appeared to be a tattoo or a birthmark formed on their upper torso.  Starting from the base of their neck and running down to their under arm on their left pec, was a line that was broken in the middle by a snowflake.

"As if.... the blue tinting to our skin and hair wasn't enough."

"Yeah....where the hell is Loki?  He could teach us how to look normal."

"I.... I don't see....another....another way out of here, Julian.  I think we need to climb the walls of this  cavern and see if we can find some other tunnels higher up to get to."

"Or..... or......uhm......uh....or climb out that hole up on top.  It looks large enough for us to pass through, but I don't recall seeing it from the outside.  If.... if...we....."

"Yeah....if we.... can, uhm.....get there we could leave the two.....two.....princes...."

The two men backed into each other in the center of the cavern and stood back to back.

"Terry.... I don't think I can....can move.  My feet feel like...."

"Like lead....mine too.   I feel so...heavy..... so sleepy."

"The crystals are getting deeper and larger....and there's a dark blue goo....forming....around..... around... our....."

"Got to.....keep our....feet moving......can't stay....stay..... staaaaaaay."

The two men leaned back to back into one another and their eyes closed as they went into a deep, deep sleep.  One by one the multiple layers of ice crystals that had developed from air moisture and persperation, became absorbed into the bodies.  As  this happened their muscles began to increase in size, density, and strength.    Their calves started swelling first, bunching and bulging becoming impossibly thick and hard.  A vein full of what we would probably describe as literally ice blue water snaked up from around the feet and ankles entering into the the hope diamond shaped calves causing it to swell so large it looked as large as the men's current upper arm.

Next everything, back to front, tightened on the young men's thighs, which were already colossal, but they began to swell and inflate, larger, thicker, faster, as the icy river meandered and rolled over each muscle belly and crevice. Inflating to proportions that would proclaim them to be permenant bicycle riding bodybuilders, the thighs began to push their feet further and further apart as they required a wider and broader stance in order to simply stand.

Next their asses bubbled out even larger, fuller, tighter, taughter and more solid above the mighty column of legs.  Their appearance nearly looked like two fine spheres of ice that glissened in later afternoon light, but the attention was soon to shift off of them to the abs rising up and above from the groin, each individual abdominal and oblique muscle suddenly swelling and their cuts developing deeper and doing so block by block.  The sound of ice breaking and tinkling filled the air as each lower torso muscle snapped into place and began stacking themselves on top of one another and spreading each other out from the groin, up the lower torso, out and up to the lats.

The lats kept growing and growing until they flaired out so broad, so wide, and so thick it pushed and lifted the arms up higher and higher until the young men almost looked like they're standing in the Di Vinvi's anatomy of man sketch with arms sticking straight out instead of hanging by the side.

Up and up the icy flow journeyed reaching the pecs and sending them into maximum and inflation.  Deeper and deeper the center crevice grew as the young men's chests rolled and barrelled out, growing thicker, wider, hanging further out and down.  The rolling actually to be seen as their nipples moved down....down....down.... until they practically pointed straight down.  Eventually it looked like they young men didn't have thick plates of muscles for a chest, but two halves of globe that widened out to square or trapazoid on the bottom where it attached to the torso.  These were pecs that dared to be shot at.  Pecs that threatened to engulf whole hands, if not arms in the clevage between them.

And the young men's heads snapped to attention as their backs rolled and broadened, pushing their shoulders and thus the traps into growing wider and fuller, and mounding up into huge mountainous ranges that impersonated the mountains they were currently standing in.  But the neck was also experiencing it's own growth, becoming ever thicker and harder, looking like a grand column of granite that was as thick as the young men's own head.

Rambling over the delts, which they infused with increasing size and power growing them into huge spherical shapes like giant pumpkins, the icy rivellets plugged themselves into the upper arms and filled them with more and more power, the biceps and triceps mounding, popping, and rising higher and fuller and thicker so as to make their arms practically look square.  As those veins spread out over the fore arms and into the hands, they caused those forearms to inflate like elongated balloons and transform the forearms into looking like the calves of a person, or gigantic hamhocks.

By now as all of the layers of crystal had been absorbed into their bodies, it left behind another kind of ice layer that was transparent but darker blue hued and it rose up to engulf the boys feet and legs, butt, mid-section, chest, arms, back and shoulders, neck and head.

As this process was going on, the Prices and their men had begun attempting to push the boulder out of the way, but realized they needed to work on the pile of smaller rocks around and behind the boulder first.

Remaining delayed, they couldn't see what else was happening to Julilan and Terry as they lay in a sleep induced coma in their icy cocoon.  Looking like something from an animation, the ice was infusing itself with the young men and causing them to grow...Grow....GROW....RISE HIGHER AND MOUND FURTHER!  It started with their feet and hands that simple pulsed out larger and fuller, longer, stronger, followed by their legs stretching up higher, taller.  One could see the blue ice get sucked into the various body parts, and then they young men just grew.  The torso then rose higher, the arms got longer, the back and shoulders became broader, the neck got longer, the head got a little bigger.

Step by step they kept growing.  The feet spread out across the floor.  The legs stretched out longer, the arms hung down farther and farther, their torso elongated, their neck rose and rose higher and higher. Every few mintues the blue ice was being absorbed by Julian and Terry and each time it was, another part of the two men grew in bigger and bigger behemoths, giants.

No one was there to accurately measure them, but they would still be in awe at the height and size they were achieving.  This skeletal growth did nothing to stretch out or make smaller their new muscular size, it grew with them proportionately, make them  far larger and stronger than the two princes and thier family.  Up and up they rose.... one inch....two inches....six inches..... a whole foot....two feet.....four feet....four feet ten inches....

The rock slide began to shift and fall apart, but not just from the work of the princes and their men, Julian & Terry's own feet had grown large enough they began to shift the rock pile from underneath.  The way now clear, the Princes and their men entered the cavern and stared up in shock.  The Princes just slightly taller than their father, were now looking straight on into the mammoth pecs of Julian and Terry.  Indeed looking straight on, one could tell the two princes came up to the arm pits of Julian and Terry; this was going to be no small take down at all.

The Princes themselves now backed up into the tunnel for fear of possible harm from the now much larger Julian and Terry, who were still out cold and sleeping from their growth.  Not only that but the sounds of ice tinking and bones breaking could still be heard, indicating the two foreigners could still be growing.  If more proof was needed, the sound of ripping cloth was heard and suddenly two snaps and two fluttering pieces of cloth came from Julian and Terry as their cocks experienced their growth spurt and they oozed and stretched and grew out from their groins and down the length of their thighs. 

From the entrance of the cavern, the words "Hold!  Hold in the name of the King!" were heard.  But one of the Princes' men flew into a rage and grabbed an axe and began to run at Julian and Terry screaming, "To protect the crown!"

"HOLD!  I SAID HOLD!"

"RAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUURGH!"

"I SAID....."

There was a sudden blast and the princes' man was suddenly frozen stiff in a block of ice.  All of the men turned and looked back toward the entrance of the tunnel where the king and his men were striding in from, the king holding a staff that was glowing with an eerie blue light.  The king glowered at his sons and then stared down the entire lot of their entourage.  He then turned towards the frozen man and shot a bolt from his glowing staff.  The formerly charging man shattered into hundreds of pieces.  The princes' men stood in shock until one of them in shock cried out, "Your Majesty?"

"WHEN A KING TELLS YOU DO SOMETHING, BY PHRAH-STÉ, YOU DO IT!  IF I TELL YOU TO JUMP, YOU ASK HOW HIGH.  IF I TELL YOU TO CRAWL, YOU ASK THROUGH WHAT!  AND WHEN I TELL YOU TO HOLD, YOU HOLD OR FACE CHARGES OF TREASON!  AND THAT GOES FOR CROWN PRINCES TOO!"

King Quubah raised his staff once again and sent a charge to the tunnel ceiling creating thousands of icicles that pointed jaggedly down and imprisoned many of the men there, save his own force.

"Look...LOOK!  At what you have done, you two impertinent, arrogant, upstart of supposed grown men!  I told you to meet with me on this day and I would show you what we needed to be done, and now look at what you have created.  They stand nearly head and chest, let alone shoulders above me, ABOVE YOU!  And they have the birth mark of the royal family...."

"But father the mark isn't out fault..."

"SILENCE! ... ... ... You are correct, it isn't your fault.  That particular error goes to those av'lance hag doctors at Nasiph!  But this.... THIS!" and Quubah poined up and down at the forms of Julian and Terry, is your fault.  Had you not chased them down like animals, they may have stayed at a more similar height as we, but you didn't.  They're like twice as muscular as they were before.  They're a head and chest taller than you.  Not only could this place our world, our kingdom, our line in jeopardy, but you may have made it so they couldn't return to their homeworld.  You may have made it so they could never be turned human again!  Had you greated them friendly and warm like, welcomed them into our home, they would've turned to us for help and assistance in returning to their world, where now they may not be able to, they may hate you, and if they run into an insurgents, could decide, 'It's good to be royalty', and take over!"

"That doesn't have to happen, Your Majesty."

Suddenly from the opening in the cavern ceiling their floated down to men, twins, in a yellowish hue.  It was Drixos & Nixos, who landed next to Julian and Terry and stood looking up at them in shock.  The pair was tall compared to Drixos and Nixos before, but now the twins only came just above the knees of Julian and Terry.

"By Orion's belt!  What do you people eat here?"

"Who are you two, and what do you want here?  Answer quickly or I'll have you imprisoned."

"I am Drixos, this is Nixos, of the Aura Lumianry Corps.  It is our fault that these men were dropped off here, and that they were changed into Calcryans.  We resuced them from a base on the planet Earth, and given their size, assumed they were Calcryans who had been altered, you all being at least around twice as tall as humans.  It looks a little like a battle took place, or started to take place.  Did we arrive before a civ...."

"No one as made an attempt for the throne.  My sons, just happened to have chased these two for a few days and then thought they'd get rid of them.  We shall be teaching them extra lessons in diplomacy later.  For the now, if the two men wish to return, so be it.  If they wish to stay, we shall accomodate them, although we would need to talk to them about where they would like to stand in the royal family."

"Actually we're going to take them back to their home world."

"Do you think they will fit in back there?"

"We're pretty confidant the Doctors of Nasiph can change them back.  We will stop off there first, and then continue on the journey to Earth."

"Should we attempt to wake them?"

"No.... they'll probably prefer to be asleep during the procedure and the flight back home."

"Very well then.  Take them."

"And both we and the entire Aura Luminary Corps are sorry for the trouble we caused."

"No no.  It's alright.  Any coups have been adverted.  We shall be fine..."

At that moment a rustling and tinkling ice kind of sound was heard and as all looked up to Julian and Terry, they noticed as the young men's cocks suddenly swelled, inflated, lengthened, and became stiff and hard as ice.  But the size to which they increase seemed physically impossible, made everyone gasp, and a few of the soldiers look in horror, move their bodies as though their butts had clenched forever shut, and a couple then collapse and barf.

Suddenly the youngest prince blurted out, "By Phrah-sté!  The size of their...."

"Yes, my son, they have impressive royal staffs and orbs as well.  The would certainly have made fine nobility.  Drixos, Nixos, the sooner you take them home, the better."

Drixos bowed to the king and he and Nixos formed a yellow ball around Terry and Julian and flew them out of the cavern, away from Callero, and back to the Doctors of Nasiph.  After the procedure was over, the twins hesitated in picking up their charges.

"Drix.... they're still the same size.  They're still huge!"

"Well, the Doctors think they're normal.  Their report will say they're normal...."

"But they're not!  They're giants compared to the rest of the Earthlings."

"Then we will find them a nice exotic island to live on and let them figure out the rest."

"But..."

"But nothing.  The report is good, they are good, and that's what were doing so we can get on with our suspension."

Nixos shook his head at Drixos but followed suit as the pair once again cocooned Julian and Terry into yellow spheres, flew them back to Earth, and dropped off the sleeping men on a dessert island in the Pacific.

• Upvote 9

Tgis story is so awesome!!!! Though I must admit that part of me is sad that they were not able to stay in the Calcryans' homeworld, being surounded by amazingly huge and muscular & hung men (and women), being part of the reigning royal family and learning about the new world they would inhabit. And maybe even have them be able to have a way to temporarily look like humans (although giant ones) again and return to Earth every now and then to spend time there. And maybe do some good on it and some good at the Calcryans' homeworld as well. And experience what it is like to be of royalty on another planet.

On the other side it is great to see them return back, even if they are true giants amongst all other humans on Earth. ^^ Though unfortunately they probably had to shrink down huh? It would have been interesting if they wouldn't and see what they could do in their new massively giant size. But oh wel: they are still giant in human standards. ^^;;

You know? It would have been funny if our 2 protagonists would actually have been of Calcryan decent and indeed would have been part of the royal lineage but heavily diluted by human dna over generations. xP lol Which would mean that they would have had made another error in returning them in a 100% human state. xD lol And all parties involved would realize later, talk about it with the current royal family and whatever happens next. xD lol

• Upvote 1

"Drix.... they're still the same size.  They're still huge!"

Hanugumo, they haven't shrunk from their last spurt.  So remember the Calcryan royals were just a bit taller than they were when they arrived on Cellero, which makes the royals just above 15' 2" tall.  Now the two stand head and half a chest taller than the royal family - which is going to be a couple to a few feet.  Now we'll have to see what happens after they are dropped back off at "home." ;)

• Upvote 3