(A while back I began to write this story and I only got to Chapter 3 and it was never finished.  Lately I have revisited the story and made a few minor changes to the first 3 chapters which I'm going to post here, chapter by chapter.  Then after those are posted, I'm going to finish the story.  I think there will be 5, possibly 6 chapters in all.  I hope you all like what I've come up with so far and that you continue to join me on my journey to Uncle Matt's Farm.  Please comment and let me know if you like it so far!)

Chapter 1 - My BIG Birthday

It was a cool August evening the night my parents got in a huge fight and my dad hit me. He said it was an accident, but how accidental can a fist be? I had just turned 21 and had been home from college for a about week. It was the end of my summer vacation. I went to Ohio U in Athens, Ohio, but my family lived in Flatbush, Kentucky. I was there to spend my birthday with old friends and my family. College was great, but home was home. Or so I thought. As I tore out of my parent’s home, the crisp night air slicing through my enraged body felt ice on a hot stove. I loved my father, don’t get me wrong, but the pain on my left cheek begged to differ.

Let me start a little earlier in the day. I had spent my birthday morning with a hangover. My friends took me out the night before and poured alcohol down my throat like water through a hose. In fact, at one point there was a huge hose down my throat, belonging to the local “straight” quarterback, Billy Jeffries. But I digress and I’ll have more on that in a second. Let’s go back even a little further; back to the beginning of when I started wanting what I was about to finally receive.

I’ve always had a big body, not really fat, just big and bulky. Ever since I was a kid, I was always bigger than most all my classmates. My mother said it was from her side of the family. She said that the men were always large and strong as an ox. I do remember visiting my grandparent’s farm every now and then, and I remember how large and solid my grandfather was. He used to put his finger out and instead of telling me to pull it, he told me to grab on as tight as I could, then he would lift me, effortlessly, up and onto his shoulders, never wincing or even struggling in the least. He did this all with just his index finger. The first time he did that I was 7 and weighed 84lbs. Through my childhood it seemed that he kept growing bigger just as fast as I did. I could never seem to gain any height on him. For years I never saw him without his clothes on. He was always a very private type of man when it came to that.

When I was 12 he took me back out behind the barn to help him fix one of the walls that was starting to sag outward. It was an extremely hot July day and the humidity was so strong that you could literally sweat just standing still. When we got back there, he looked over at me, bitched about how incredibly hot it was and he told me to get comfortable. Then he began to slowly unbutton his shirt. Grandpa’s clothes were always pretty loose fitting, which only made him look like he was bigger yet. With every inch of skin that came into focus, more and more muscle tried to escape. Finally, after what seemed a lifetime, he took off his shirt and for the first time I saw what my mother talked about. He was massive. The man was 62 years old and had a body larger and more virile looking than a bodybuilder I have seen to this day. Veins snaked down over every inch of him, winding through the peaks and valleys of his titan like form. His arms were as thick as a large coffee cans and harder looking than concrete. His chest…My god, his chest stuck out well over 6 inches from his body. It was gigantic and you could see the muscle strands through his deep rich tanned skin. His pecs were so heavy with muscle they curved downward to meet two of the largest and hardest looking nipples that looked as if they could be milked like a cow. Each nipple was well over an inch long and his sweat from the hot summer day, caused droplets to hang off of them like raindrops on edge of a tree branch. His back was as wide as I was tall and he literally had an 8-pack of rock around his abdomen. With every movement you could see the power and god like strength that coursed through him. With men as old as he was, I should have seen some signs of age, like wrinkles, but his skin was tighter than the most virile athlete and it there wasn’t an age spot or blemish on his torso.

As he bent over to lay his sweat soaked shirt down on the woodpile I actually could not take my eyes off of him. I only had my shirt halfway over my head as I used it to sneak staring at him. Feelings began to swell inside of me that I had never felt before. Suddenly in a split second, he was no longer my grandpa, but an idol, a hero, and a God for me to worship. I knew that it was soooo wrong for me to feel this way, but I couldn’t help it. I wanted him to show off for me, to hold me up high above him, to let me touch his magnificence. I wanted to be close to him, to honor and obey him completely, to be a part of his body. Yes, that’s it, I wanted to BE him.

As he started to stand back up erect, he was facing away from me as he called for me to come over where he was. I didn’t move, but I had managed to get my shirt all the way off.

“Steven, get over here and help me, will ya?”

I didn’t budge.

He turned around and saw my awe and began to laugh. “It’s okay boy, I know what you’re going through. I did the same thing, the first time I saw my father’s body as a young tike just your age. You don’t have to be afraid; this is who we are and what you will become, someday. You just need a little help from you’re Uncle. He’ll make it so good for you, just like he did for all the men in our family. Come over here and touch my arms.”

I was immobile.

“It’s okay, son. I want you to feel what only another man in our line can feel. Come here my boy and I’ll take you to a place you’ve never been, but someday you’ll never return from: A place of Gods.” With that, he struck a most muscular pose and I blacked out, fainting at his feet.

That’s all I could remember from that day. It was never discussed and he never took his shirt off in front of me again. Sadly, 2 years later, my grandpa died in a boating accident late at night. His body was never recovered. Since then I have worked hard at becoming just like him and my passion for being a huge muscle beast has been my secret lover.

My fantasies to become a huge muscleman with massive bulges and pure Herculean power and strength increased daily. I fantasized about being big in so many different ways, growing up. Starting the day after being behind the barn, I would fantasize that I was a huge muscle giant walking through a town of villagers, crushing houses made of Popsicle sticks, and occasionally stepping on a Fisher Price figure or army man. I loved the height factor, but my real fetish was to have muscle and power along with height. As a kid, I never really worked out, because I was always big. In high school, some would say that I looked like a football lineman for a pro team or a big time wrestler. I was, at that time, 5’11” tall with a wide chest and big arms, thick legs, a tight round plump ass, and a pretty solid stomach without abs. I played football in high school and lifted weights daily, sometimes 2-3 times a day, which helped me to be as big as or bigger than any of the other guys on the team. I just looked “thick.” My problem was that I just couldn’t seem to cut any definition, so it looked like I was overweight. All through my upper teenage years I was becoming obsessed with growing and lifting. Because of my insatiable desire, I did grow and daily I felt myself getting stronger and bigger. Sometimes I’d cum just by lifting, feeling the power and strength of my muscles and getting off on it. My sexual awareness was going through the roof. I knew that I had feelings for men, but I never had the guts to follow through with it. Now in college, I wanted to be bigger than anyone I ever knew: Even bigger than Billy Jeffries.

He was our star quarterback, and at over 6’7” tall, packed with massive muscle, and the looks of a god, he was the biggest any college had ever seen. He should have been a linebacker, but he threw the pigskin with such precision and strength that he was one of the biggest quarterbacks I think that ever lived.  All I could say about him was he was completely massive. Most quarterbacks are more slender and wiry enough to dodge an oncoming lineman, but not Billy. He was quick, but he would have 2 or 3 bruisers hanging off of him and they still couldn’t put him down. And with his fantastic 21” guns, the man could throw the ball from one end zone to the other. Billy told me that he was from Covington, Kentucky and that we had played against each other in high school at an All State Game. I said I would have remembered him, but that I just couldn’t place him. He said a lot had changed over the last year. He said that he visited a friend of his in Flatbush every now and then, since he started at Ohio U. Billy and I became pretty close friends and since I didn’t have a car, Billy was usually my ride back home. He never stayed with me, but would travel out into the country and visit his friend.

Billy was a huge fantasy of mine since I began at Ohio U. He had always joked around in the locker room with me and made fun of how big I was all over. Yes I did have a bigger than average cock at 5” soft, but hard it was 9 1/2“ long and 5 3/4” thick. I was proud of my cock, it was the biggest that I knew of, except for Billy’s. He was even larger than me and I think the only one on the team that was. So he had a right to tease me I guess. Sometimes, his fat jokes hurt a little, thought. But I knew he liked me as a friend and teammate. We were becoming as close as brothers. 

But since he wasn’t my real brother, the desire I felt for him wasn’t as shameful as the desire I had felt for my grandpa.  And yes, Billy’s body was completely flawless. I mean there wasn’t a mistake or imperfection on him. He reminded me of a much younger version of my grandpa. At first, I actually had to turn away from looking at him naked in the locker room, for fear of not only getting rock hard, but awestruck like I was with grandpa. Slowly, though, after about a year of being friends, he became my secret fantasy man to lust over and over with my fist around my cock. Then just before this last time we came home, things seemed to change some.

I was beginning to wonder (or hope) that he might have liked me a little more than just friends, but I would denounce it as me projecting that he liked me that way. Although, there were many times that I would catch him staring at me. Once, I was sure that I saw his cock start to get hard but he covered it up quickly with his towel. Then, one day, two weeks ago, after I thought everyone had left the locker room, he caught me alone in the large community shower whacking off, I immediately covered up the best I could and said I was sorry; that I was just really horny. I was mortified that he would make fun of me, but instead he said it was cool and he would give me some privacy. But he didn’t try and leave the shower area, at first. I could see that he seemed just as uncomfortable as I was. I thought DAMN he was embarrassed too, then he sighed really heavily and turned around, but as his massive naked frame left the tile, I thought I saw his tree vine start to harden. God I was so horny and after seeing him getting hard again, I stroked myself to my full mast again. I couldn’t help myself. Just like that day with behind the barn, again that huge muscle god of a friend was my idol, my secret lust. It took a little while though to get off, since there wasn’t much privacy, especially since he kept walking by naked and what looked to be “over semi hard” status.  With every pass he made, he’d smile at me.

Then, when I hadn’t seen him pass by for a little while, I thought he might have left and my inhibitions left with him.   I stroked my cock so hard and I could feel my orgasm mounting like a volcano about to erupt.  I tweaked my big nipples and played with my balls.  I was just about to shoot when I felt his hand grab my ass and I lost it. I shot all over the shower wall with an orgasm that must have lasted 30 seconds long. Billy just stood there and watched me convulse and cum over and over. He cheered and congratulated me on my load and then started to laugh, calling me a “cum exploding freak”. I was hurt at first but then he took his one finger and lifted off some of my cum from the wall and spread it on my chest like the letter “A”. He said, “Now you’re a marked, bitch,” and again he started laughing with his half hard cock bouncing up and down with every chuckle.

What I didn’t realize till later, now thinking back was that he was semi hard the whole time. Anyway, I felt really embarrassed and I grabbed my towel and left in a hurry. As I turned the corner to go out of the shower I thought that I saw him lick his finger, but I was too ashamed of myself to take a second, more direct look. I exited the shower, and got to my locker. I was amazed that I was still rock hard and I felt no ebb in how horny I still was.  My heart was pounding a mile a minute, but over the thumbing of blood in my head and the blood causing my cock to pulse, I swore I heard him jacking that huge monster a midst the echoes of the shower walls. I leaned back against the locker and as I listened to the sounds of my fantasy seemly jack off, it was the last straw and without even touching myself again, I began to cum all over the locker room floor. I grabbed my towel, cleaning up my spunk and I got dressed.  All the time thinking of how I knew I had to have this stud, somehow, someway.

After that day, though, just like my grandfather, he seemed more aloof than ever before. He didn’t talk to me as much out of football practice and on the way home this last time, we hardly spoke or looked at each other. That was until he came into the bar bathroom.

As I said before, I was taking a much-needed leak, with my piss-hard cock out when the bathroom door opened. It was Billy, with a really big smile on his face. I was shocked to see him since the only thing he said when he dropped me off at my parents was that he wasn’t sure he was going to go back to school anytime soon and that I probably should find another ride back. My heart sank then and I thought I had lost my friend, or worse yet my secret lust. For the next 5 days I never saw him anywhere around town. I figured he was staying with his friend in Flatbush.

But now here he was locking the bathroom door (it was a one urinal, one stall type of room with a lock on the door). He lifted his hand way back and smacked my ass, saying Happy Birthday as he walked into the stall next the urinal I was at. I heard him unzip his pants but, thought it was strange since there was no sound of him peeing. I looked down at the glossy black tile floor and notice a distorted reflection of him in the stall. It looked like he was jerking off. Even though, I was still peeing, I instantly became rock hard. I thought I heard him start breathing heavier.

“Where have you been, bro?” I asked hesitantly.

“At the farm…with my friend. He says he knows you, but he doesn’t think you know him. He’s a great guy and he’s taught me a lot.” Billy answered, but his voice seemed to be raspy and lower. “I’d like you to meet him. He told me that I should apologize to you for that day in the shower. I shouldn’t have gotten you all worked up like that. I’m sorry, dude. I…I was having some fun with you. I like you.”

“I like you too, Billy.”

“Call me Bill, now.” His voice was definitely lower and his breathing was getting louder. “I need to ask you something.”

“Sure, what?”

“Don’t panic when I ask it, okay?”

“No problem. What’s up?”

“Did you get a boner when you saw your grandpa behind the barn?”

The breath in me was gone and the world closed in around me in that instant. Images, questions and chaos poured through me. ‘How the fuck did he know about that?’ ‘What was he getting at?’ ‘I was only 12, but…’ ‘Oh my god, I do remember. After all these years, it finally came all rushing back and I remembered what happened. Oh my God, I remember, I was rock hard with my first hard-on when I saw grandpa. I remember him noticing my hard-on. I remember touching his massive arms and feeling electricity course through me. I remember feeling like something new, that day. I remember being changed.’ Without even hesitating to deny it, I answered Billy. “YES. OH MY GOD…YES”

It felt so natural to admit it. I felt alive and free. I felt amazing.

He chuckled, “Good, then it’s time you know all about me and what’s in store for you.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I said as I remembered that that was how my grandfather talked that day. I started to step back to look into the stall, but Billy commanded.

“DON’T LOOK. STAY THERE.”

I looked down at the reflection of him again, and I was sure he was jerking his cock. It looked huge. So without shaking the last drops of beer-induced piss out of my shaft, I started to jerk my meat too. A fire was building inside me, like I had only felt once before.  The bathroom was getting really warm and I was tired of pussy footing around, so I got bold, turned around and flung open the stall door. I almost came immediately.

There stood Billy and he was fucking HUGE. He must’ve been over 7” tall and wide and muscular as fuck. His body, literally barely fit in the stall.  He had a lustfully crazed look in his eyes and he was visibly larger and taller than I had ever seen him. He was enormous and god like, just like my grandpa. I realized that all the time he had been in the stall next to me; I hadn’t ever looked up because if I would have, I would have seen him looking over the stall wall down at me. His cock was well over a foot long and thicker than a 20 oz bottle of pop. His entire frame was causing the walls of the stall to buckle outward. He smiled at me and waved his massive schlong at me, saying, “It’s time we do this, Steve. I’ve wanted you for soo fucking long. Now it’s your birthday and I want to give you your present.”

With that he grabbed me, lifting me up off the ground and kissed me hard. I felt his long tongue probe the entire cavity of my mouth. It was incredibly long and I felt it lick and tickle the back of my throat. As he held me I felt him to begin to grow bigger. I was in ecstasy.

Then there was a knock on the door, with Terry Gilroy yelling, “Are you done in there yet? I’ve really gotta take a shit.”

Billy released his hold on me and in a few short amazing seconds was back to his normal height and his cock had lost 2” to its normal hard length. I rubbed my eyes and thought I must’ve been really drunk and imagined him that big.

“Yeah, were done for now.” Billy said as we tucked ourselves back in and he opened the door. Before we unlocked the door, Billy wiped the precum off of his cock and fed me his soaked finger. It fucking tingled.

Billy unlocked the door and Terry came flying in and gave us a weird look as we both exited the bathroom. Then he slammed the stall door closed and we quickly heard why he was in such a hurry. I hope he had the decency to clean up in there.

Billy grabbed my arm and said, “Let’s go outta here. I know somewhere else, close by, where we can go.” “I’m so excited to be with you, Steve that we have to move quickly, ‘cause I can’t hold myself down to this size very much longer.” He literally pulled me out of one of the back doors of the bar and into the alley. He looked quickly to see if there was anyone there and to our luck it was deserted. He grabbed me around the waist and picked me up like rolled up sleeping bag under his massive arm and carried my into a cubby hole area that was dark but not too dark enough to not be able to see each other. I looked around and there was no way that I could see where anyone could come up on us or see us. Then I turned back to Billy. He bent down, kissed me, and started to grow again. He stood straight up and I knew he was now over 7 feet tall, probably a little over 8 feet.  His cock had torn through his pants and by the time it stopped growing I knew it was at least 14” long now. As he grew every bit of his clothing stretched to its limit till every garment shredded off of him. He must have stopped at about 10 feet tall. His crotch was almost right in front of me. I looked up at him and just the awe and size of him made me cum in my pants. He laughed in a deep brooding way and he said. “Take it. Take it Steve. I want you to know what it’s like. You want to be a muscle god.”

I opened my mouth as wide as I could as I struggled to gobble down his huge musclemeat monster. It was really difficult and painful at first but eventually I was getting all of the head passed my teeth and as more precum exiting his giant cock hole I was taking more and more of him in, till my mouth no longer hurt. Instead it felt amazingly elastic. More and more of his cock slid in with incredible ease. Then I plunged down on him to the hilt and smelled the musky odor of his crotch as my nose pressed against his pelvic bone. My throat, like my mouth, felt elastic and tight as his thick rod stretched me completely.  It must have looked like some type of cartoon the way my body was stretching to accommodate him.  His cock was filling up my throat as it went deeper and deeper in me. With his hands on the back of my head he held me there for a couple of seconds and I started to feel even better as it was less of a strain. Then he started to fuck my mouth like a pro. I was amazed at myself for being able to take him, but I figured that since I started college I had learned to work my mouth and throat muscles as well as control my breathing. Little did I know that may cock sucking abilities weren’t the case and Billy loved that.

My hands traveled all over his body. Every single inch of him was solid granite. I grabbed his silver dollar nipples and tugged and squeezed as hard as I could. His moans told me how much he was pleased. Visions of my grandpa kept invading my thoughts, but I now, I somehow was welcoming them.  Billy grabbed my torso, lifting me off the ground and held me there in mid air as he pumped his thick monster in and out of my hungry mouth. The strength on this guy was incredible. While he was still fucking my face, he turned me over so my cock was aimed at the sky and he brought me up to his own mouth so we could 69 vertically. I could taste large amounts of precum squirting from him and the more I tasted it, the less my mouth, throat and for that matter, entire body hurt. Eventually he was able to pull his cock almost completely out and then shove it back down my throat with it not being a struggle at all for me. My face was covered in a mixture of my saliva and his precum and my whole head was tingling. That’s when I felt the burning in my stomach. It started light and built in intensity like a rushing river heating up my entire body.

My own cock was going in and out of Billy’s hungry mouth, too. And with every suck of him, it felt like my cock was filling more and more of his mouth up. At one point he engulfed my balls and I did everything I could not to cum because I wanted this to last forever. Billy started to grow some more and I could feel him gaining size against my skin. I was so far into a euphoric state that I grabbed his ass and shoved his cock so hard down my throat that his balls stung as they smacked my forehead. This was it for him. He buried his face down on my cock and then in rapidly huge and violent bursts that were so strong and intense I felt him cum like a rocket blasting off, with strong shots after shots of cum smashing into me for about a full 2 minutes, filling my hungry stomach with his hot cum. I didn’t need to swallow since his cock was halfway down my throat and I took every drop he had. Immediately, the burning heat that was flowing through me stopped and I’m not sure what happened next but right before I passed out, it felt like my body was expanding and hot as hell with my cock exploding in the most intense orgasm I had ever felt in my life.

When I woke up, only about 5 minutes later, I was completely naked and my clothes were torn and lay shredded on the ground around me. Billy was even larger than before at almost 15 feet high and with a soft cock as large as he was when hard earlier. The giant football star had a 14” SOFT cock. He was completely naked, as well, since he had totally ripped his clothes to shreds and he was taking a tattered blanket to wrap around his massive frame. Billy told me that that was the very best blowjob he had ever gotten and asked if I could help him out whenever he really needed it. I told him of course but next time it would be 10 times better.

He said, “You have no idea, Cousin” and gave me a kiss as he knelt down, giving my uncut cock a tug. Then he said something that I know I will never forget.

He told me that I was in for some great times and that a whole new world was going to be opening up, because of my Grandfather and my Uncle Matt. I had no idea what he was talking about. The next day on my birthday, He said I would find out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 18

The description of Grandpa is what first drew me into to this story. Hope to see Steven and his Grandfather reunited( I have a feeling) and Steve giving his grandpas ASStounding body the love he felt for him as a young man.