The Favor: Part 9 (The End)

xythanshadow

Well, after god knows how long, I've finally finished the last part of the story.  I am very grateful for everyone who waited for the conclusion of this story, and I hope everyone enjoys it.

Now, without further ado, Part 9.

-------

The wind rushed through Kurt's hair as he sped down the road towards home. He relished the feel of the breeze through his bare chest as his arm hung out the window. He waved from his huge truck as he passed other drivers on the freeway. He knew he was going a little faster than normal, but he really was excited to get home after being away for over three years.

He began to reminisce about his time away at college. Ever since that fateful night that Angus told him that he wanted to be beaten, that singular thought was always at the forefront of his mind. And now, he was headed back home to hopefully fulfill Angus' wish.

He spent summer getting ready for his first year at college, and while he had a dual scholarship in wrestling and football, he realized that while he could do both pretty easily, there would be one thing holding him back. And much to the disappointment of Coach Washington, it was the fact that the highest weight class in wrestling was 285 lbs.

Coach Washington was somewhat sad when Kurt told him his intentions. After another undefeated season for him, Kurt let Coach know that he wasn't going to be able to keep wrestling in college. Coach asked if it was his promise to Angus, and Kurt replied honestly that it was in part because of that, but more importantly, being trapped at a mere 285 lbs was not what he wanted to be for the next four years. He wanted, nay needed, to continue to grow bigger and stronger. So it was with a heavy heart that he stopped wrestling and devoted his time to football, a sport where he could grow as large as he wanted to as long as he could keep doing his job.

His focus on football and growth led to some interesting developments. After his first season of wrestling, he started to hit the gym with the intent of putting on some size. But when he went home for spring break, he was greeted with a huge surprise. After his visit with his mother, he went to his home away from home: Angus' Gym. The moment he stepped through the door, he felt great. It was also great to see some of his old friends. But the biggest surprise he had was when he saw Angus come out of the locker room.

Kurt was reminded of the very first day that he saw Angus. He felt the same awe, wonder, and lust of the big man that he did that day. Before him stood a much larger man than the one he left eight months before. Kurt's jaw dropped a little as the huge man walked towards him, a huge smile spread across his bearded face. He walked up and embraced Kurt in a huge hug and said, “'Ey there laddie, it's great to see ya!”

Kurt could feel himself melting in Angus' massive embrace as he said, “Geez big man, it looks like you've been working hard since I've left.”

Angus let Kurt go and chuckled, “Aye laddie, after ye left, I got back inta me old habits. Ye know, lifting twice a day, going balls to the wall in the lifts. Also been eating what you're not here to eat.” He laughed out loud as Kurt chuckled to himself. “Ye should be doing the same. Don't ye have a meal plan at that school?”

Kurt nodded and said, “Yeah, but while wrestling was going on, I couldn't go over 285. But I decided I'm just going to focus on football and getting as big as possible.”

Angus smiled and slapped Kurt on the back with his meaty paw, “That sounds like a good idea lad. I want ye as good as ye can get when yer ready to take me on. I hope ye don't think Imma just gonna lay down and let ye beat me. Yer gonna have to work for it.”

Kurt nodded again and said, “Yeah, I plan on giving you the best fight ever.” He mock punched Angus' beefy chest and laughed.

“Aye, that's what I want ta hear. OK laddie, since yer here, let's get some real lifting in. I'll show ye the power lifting setup we got now.”

Kurt almost burst with joy at the suggestion before quickly running to the locker room and changing into his gym clothes. The week he spent at home felt invigorating, yet saddened him a little. Angus pushed him harder than he had been pushed in a long while, and in the short time they had together, Kurt even increased his lifts by a few pounds.

When Kurt returned to school, he hit the gym with a renewed fervor. It was during the week with Angus that he realized how much he had been slacking off. He realized that since he accomplished his goals of beating Tyler and becoming captain, he hadn't really pushed himself. Being the best wrestler in the state, and being at the max weight he could be lulled him into a sense of comfort. He had lost the drive he had when he was small. Being the second biggest fish in the pond that was his hometown had become good enough for him, much to his surprise. It took the time with Angus, seeing how much more there was, how much more he could be, to shock him and revive his desires.

But, he had a new goal now. And with his new goal came a rekindling of the fire to stop at nothing to be the best he could be. He also knew that Angus wasn't going to stop chasing the same dream. Angus was going to be working hard to keep getting huge, and Kurt knew that if he really was serious about granting Angus' wish, he'd have to work even harder.

So, Kurt decided to spend every moment of his spare time into getting huge. He would be at the gym in the morning before classes and in the evening after class or practice. He was in the school cafeteria seven times a day eating more food in a single meal than most of the students ate in an entire day. His coaches and teammates were impressed by his drive and determination. They thought he was just putting on size for the next season, but no one could guess his true motives.

He quickly fell into a comfortable routine of school and lifting. His dorm mates were all athletes of various types, but no one was used to his level of determination. When they were going out to party on the weekends, they would always invite him to go along. After practices, they would see if he wanted to hang out. They would pass by his room and see if he wanted to play ping pong or watch TV. But he would always decline, saying that getting huge was more important.

His summer came with even more lifting and eating. While most of the students went home to relax for a few months, Kurt simply changed his lifting to three times a day, and when he found his body could handle it, four times a day. The increase in lifting came with an increase in eating, and along with the formula that he was making every week, he could see more and more improvement as the weeks went by.

He sent messages home saying he was spending his vacations at school and while his mother lamented that statement, Angus knew why. Angus also spent his days lifting as hard as he could. He wanted the best challenge he could give and receive. He wanted Kurt to give his all and he refused to allow himself to give Kurt anything less.

Angus caught some glimpses of how big Kurt was getting as he watched State's football games. Between spring break and football season, Kurt grew around an inch in height to 6'8”; one inch shorter than Angus. But he seemed to pack on at least 50 lbs in the five months since Angus last saw him. Angus saw his Kurt on the field, a huge tight end, plowing through his opposition with the greatest of ease. While the cameras didn't zoom in overly close, Angus could still see the level of musculature that Kurt had. Even though he obviously grew a good deal, it was still evident that the weight he gained was almost all muscle.

Angus grinned to himself. He was ecstatic that Kurt was getting bigger and bigger. He knew he wouldn't be disappointed when Kurt finally challenged him. It made all his efforts in the gym even more worth it.

So there Kurt was, the end of summer before his third season of college football. All of his hard work paid off as he was returning home at a massive 380 lbs of ripped muscle. Kurt wasn't completely satisfied with his size, but he knew he worked hard and was more than happy with his progress. He also was excited to reveal himself to Angus and see how much Angus himself had grown.

It didn't take him long to make it back to his old stomping grounds. He pulled up in the gym's parking lot to see it quite full. No one knew that he was coming to town, so Kurt assumed that it was simply the normal crowd. Kurt smiled at how much business Angus' Gym had. He grabbed his gym bag and headed in the gym.

As he entered the double doors, he smiled to himself. The smell of sweat and iron filled his nose as the thump of hard rock crashed over him. "Nothing's changed. Good." He stood there allowing himself a moment to reminisce about the weeks he spent there getting bigger and bigger. A huge smile crossed his face before he heard a voice from the side.

"Kurt? Is that you!" Kurt turned to the side to see a young man behind the counter. "That is you, isn't it?" Kurt nodded at the kid and he leapt up. "It's me, Tyler!" Kurt's eyes widened as he continued, "It's so awesome to see you! Boss man didn't say you were coming into town. He's going to be so psyched to see you!"

Kurt stood there as Tyler came out from behind the counter. "You know, everyone in town misses seeing you around. You've become a local hero." Kurt smiled and blushed slightly as Tyler turned somber. "I'm glad to see you. I've had something on my mind for a while now."

His eyes softened as he continued, "I was an ass to you.” Kurt's jaw dropped slightly as Tyler continued, “I treated you like shit. I bullied you for no good reason for so long. And when I couldn't bully you any more, I went after other kids. I felt so angry at everything, especially the fact that you were getting so much better. But it wasn't you that I was mad at. It was me. It took me years to realize that, and it took even longer for me to fix myself.”

Tyler's eyes fell downward as he took a deep breath. “I never apologized for how horrible I was and I never asked for your forgiveness. You have every right to kick my ass if you want to or hate me or whatever. I just hope you can forgive me one day.”

Kurt looked at Tyler and smiled. Placing his huge hand on his shoulder, he said, “You don't have to worry man. I forgive you. I've forgotten all about those days. But I do appreciate that you've come to terms with it. Don't worry about it.”

Tyler wiped his eyes and looked up at Kurt with a huge grin on his face. “Thanks man. It means a lot to me.” He turned and said, “Let me go get the boss man. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.”

Kurt shifted his bag to his other shoulder as Tyler ran off to the back office. A few moments later, he reappeared. Kurt glanced up and saw the looming figure that followed him. He smiled as the massive Angus appeared from the office. The moment he saw Kurt, a huge grin spread across his fur covered face. “Kurt, me boyyo!” he exclaimed as he twisted to fit his massive frame through the door. “I dinna expect you this early!”

Kurt dropped his bag and opened his arms wide. “What can I say? I was anxious to get home!” he laughed as Angus approached. The two embraced in a huge, muscle hug, their chests pressing against each other as they tightly squeezed. Both of the men felt the strength of the other, but more importantly, the love and longing that the three years had inspired.

“So laddie, I guess you could use a workout followed by some chow,” Angus chuckled as he broke the hug.

Kurt nodded and said, “You know it big man. Always ready for a good workout. And I'm already ready to get some protein in me.” They laughed as Kurt headed towards the locker room to change.

The clients that were in the gym were quite lucky that day. Everyone there knew Angus was insanely strong and everyone knew Kurt from his high school and college football performances. But no one had seen their workouts. They were completely awestruck when Angus rolled out the heavy power lifting equipment and started their workout. Jaws dropped and phones came out as the two huge men hoisted more weight than most had seen.

It didn't take long for the gym to be packed with local admirers. Word spread like wildfire that the all-star Kurt was back in town and was lifting at the gym. Even better, people heard that Angus was actually lifting with him, something that he very rarely did.

After a grueling three hour workout, Angus raised his hands and proclaimed to the gathered crowd, “Ok everyone, show's over. I know everyone's excited to see ol' Kurt here, but if you're in the gym, you better be lifting. I'm sure Kurt will hang out sometime this weekend and make time to see everyone.” Kurt nodded and smiled as Angus continued, “For now, me and the boyyo will be leaving. Hope the workout put a bee in ye bonnets and all of you will lift harder.” Angus laughed a hearty chuckle and said, “Tyler, yer in charge while I'm gone. Me and the lug here are going for some grub.”

“Sure thing boss!”

The two muscle beasts quickly exited the gym floor to Angus' office to change before they headed out. They headed to their favorite steak house to have some after workout protein. Everyone at the restaurant was happy to see the pair and served them the two biggest slabs of meat they had. As they ate, they talked about their time away, traded lifting stories and other things. Angus told Kurt about the new classes, the expansion plans for the gym and business in general. Kurt told him about college life and various teammates.

After they were finished, Angus' jovial expression turned serious. “So laddie, I guess it's time.”

Kurt took a swallow of water and replied, “Yup. I want tonight to be the night.”

Angus leaned back a bit and smiled, “You know, everyone in the club is going to be there. Seems word got out that you were showing up this week to challenge me.”

Kurt laughed and said, “I bet it did. You wanted a nice, large crowd for the showdown huh?”

Angus shook his hands and said, “No laddie, wasn't me. Matt set up everything. I had nothing to do with it. Honestly, I would've been happy with just us, but the rules are the rules.” Kurt chuckled again as Angus continued, “Speaking of which, a few things you should know. You're the challenger, so you get to choose the specifics of the match. Bring whatever gear you want to use. I'll be ready for whatever, so don't worry about me being prepared. You have to make the official challenge in front of the gang, but everyone's ready for that. Our match will be first and no one's going to challenge us afterwards. Hell, most of them are in town just to see us go at it.”

Kurt nodded and said, “Anything else I need to know?”

Angus rubbed his thick beard and said, “No. I don't think so. I have the right to refuse a challenge, but let's be honest laddie, I've been wanting this for a while now. I doubt any challenge you give me I'll refuse.”

The two spent a little more time chatting before they left the restaurant. Angus went back to the gym while Kurt went to spend some time with his mother. Time flew quickly, and before Kurt realized, it was time for him to head towards the fated battle with his mentor.

Kurt pulled up to the gym, and like the last time he was there for the Zangief club, the gym was dark from the outside. But the dozens of cars parked out front implied the popularity of the upcoming event. Kurt parked his truck and went inside, quickly heading to the wrestling room. He could hear all the clamor as he approached, and as he walked down the hall, he could hear Matt yell to the room, “Make way for the challenger!”

The room erupted into applause as Kurt laughed. He walked in the door and the crowd of men parted. He saw Angus on the other side of the room clad in a metallic blue singlet. Angus smiled as their eyes locked and he crossed his arms. Coach Washington walked to the middle of the room and said, “My friends, the challenger has arrived.”

Kurt strode into the room and stood opposite of Angus. Coach continued, “Kurt, as this is your first match, we would normally have a few things for you to do. But, seeing as how this is an important one and,” waving towards Angus, “you've already chosen the biggest mountain to climb, we will overlook your induction and let you get straight to it. State your challenge!”

The men roared in approval as Kurt puffed up his chest, “I challenge Angus to a match.”

Angus smiled and said, “What rules do you want?”

Kurt replied, “One fall. Naked. I want this to be a battle like the Greeks gods would have had and a battle that would make the first Olympians jealous.”

Gasps of shock and excitement rose from the crowd as Angus said, “I gladly accept boyyo.”

The guys roared and clapped as the two wrestlers began to disrobe. Kurt and Angus stared at each other as their clothes came off. Angus slowly peeled off his singlet, revealing his massive, fur covered chest and muscle gut while Kurt pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his powerful, but slightly less hairy torso. Kurt's shorts dropped quickly, and along with his shoes, were quickly put into a pile to the side. Angus pulled the rest of his singlet off, followed by his worn jockstrap that held in his thick meat.

The two of them could hear the murmurs and reverent whispers as their herculean bodies and cocks came on display for the crowd. The spectators went to the edges of the room and stood against the wall as the two wrestlers faced each other at the center of the mat.

Angus and Kurt looked at each other with both respect and lust. Their eyes traced each other's bodies up and down, admiring each other's hard earned physiques. They knew that this was going to be one of the best nights of their life. They didn't want to sully it with words or false intimidation. There was only respect between the two; respect and desire.

The air was thick with tension as the two slowly circled each other, each looking for their opportunity to engage. This was not a battle to rush into. They both knew any careless move would be punish, and this fight's stakes were quite high for the both of them.

The crowd held their breath as Angus made the first move to engage. He ducked in slightly before latching onto Kurt's thick shoulders. Kurt immediately grasped Angus' shoulders to counter and both men moved closer to each other, testing their strength. The men tugged and pushed, swayed and lean, each feeling out their opponent, searching for any opening.

Angus and Kurt got closer and closer to each other, their massive chests starting to press against each other as their hands slid into different positions. Each man pulled the other in, wrapping their swollen arms around the other. Muscles bulged and cocks swelled as the men continued to grapple with each other. Both of them could feel the heat of their partner, the sweat of their bodies, the coarseness of their fur and the thickness of their swelling cocks.

Meanwhile, the other members of the Zangief club looked on the match with great interest. Slowly, one by one, the audience began to pull out their hardening cocks. Seeing the demonstration of power and virility before them made it hard to resist and soon, the room was openly masturbating at the match before them.

Minutes continued to pass as the men wrestled. Neither showed signs of tiring. In fact, it seemed as if their muscles and cocks swelled larger and larger with each minute. The two men growled and continued to fight, each struggling for position. The air grew heavy with the feeling of anticipation and the smell of burgeoning sex.

Angus grunted loudly as he pushed into Kurt. Kurt adjusted quickly and countered, but Angus' deep bellow sent one of the men on the wall over the edge. The spectator moaned as his orgasm overwhelmed him and he shot his load near his feet. Kurt was slightly shocked, but didn't lose focus. Then, someone else came. Then another and another. Soon, it was a cascade of erotic moans of pleasure and shots of cum. The air began to stick of sex and Kurt allowed himself to be distracted for just a moment.

But sadly, a moment was all that Angus needed. Sensing his wavering attention, Angus swiftly moved his arms downward. Before Kurt could react, Angus had Kurt wrapped up in a tight bear hug and had lifted him off his feet. Kurt tried to adjust to avoid the fall, but Angus had the hold locked in perfectly, and a moment later, the two were on the ground, Angus on top of the pinned Kurt.

The men in the room continued to explode as Angus lay on Kurt. The two warriors struggled to catch their breath, their chests heaving as they smiled at each other. “Damn, you got me,” Kurt said between breaths. “That was the toughest match I've ever had big man.

Angus chuckled as he tried to breathe, “You were no slouch yourself there boyyo. I was sure you were going to get me in the end.”

The room cheered as Coach walked up and said, “The Winner, Angus! Now, according to the rules, Angus gets to dominate Kurt in anyway he feels.”

Men gripped their cocks tightly in preparation. Every person there wanted to see the porn scene of Angus and Kurt. Angus stood up and lifted Kurt to his feet. Pulling his pupil close, he said, “I'm sorry guys. I know usually I'd fuck the loser right here and now, but this is a bit more special.” Angus turned to Kurt and smiled, “Tonight is going to be really special for us, and sadly for you guys, it's just going to be the two of us. Matt, Coach, you two are in charge. We're leaving.”

Angus waved and ushered Kurt towards the door. Their clothes were handed to them, but they simply grabbed them and put them under their arms. Kurt let his hand fall towards Angus' meaty ass as they walked out. Angus pulled Kurt closer to him as they left the wrestling room.

The pair jumped in Angus' truck completely nude. He drove them to his house, all the while groping Kurt's chest with his free hand. Kurt returned the favor by reaching over and fondling Angus' throbbing cock. The moment they arrived at Angus' house, the pair raced inside and slammed the door behind them.

Angus slammed Kurt to the wall and embraced him tightly. They kissed each other passionately as their thick hands explored each other's bodies. All the tension and lust that filled them in their wrestling match oozed through their fingertips as the moaned in each other's embrace. The muscles that demostrated their strength earlier now melted with the touch of their partner.

The two groped and tugged at each other as Angus led them towards the bedroom. The lust they had for each other was overwhelming. Both of them have wanted this for years, and now, their longing for each other was to finally be sated. They entered the bedroom and Angus growled as he pushed Kurt onto the bed. Kurt moaned aloud; he loved the display of strength and dominance that Angus was giving him. Angus intertwined his finger's with Kurt's as he held his hands over Kurt's head, pinning him to the bed. Angus slowly leaned down and kissed him deeply. Their tongues explored each other's mouth in passion.

Angus continued to hold Kurt against the mattress, but Kurt did not resist. He loved how Angus took charge in his first sexual experience. He was sure that Angus had many things to teach him, and Kurt was eager to learn. Angus leaned down and slowly explored Kurt's body with his tongue. Angus' rough tongue and thick hands caused Kurt to writhe and wiggle under Angus.

Angus kept moving lower and lower, his hands and tongue covering every inch of Kurt's body. Kurt moaned in pleasure as Angus continued to enjoy himself. Eventually, Angus wrapped his thick hand around Kurt's throbbing cock. Kurt hissed in pleasure and Angus laughed, “Steady boy. We got a lot longer before we're done. I want you to enjoy all of what I have to teach you.”

Kurt huffed a bit to calm himself as Angus chuckled. Angus then lowered himself and licked the tip of Kurt's dick. Kurt arched his back and grasped the bed in pleasure as Angus slowly engulfed Kurt's massive tool. Angus himself was hard as steel and drooling as he sucked on Kurt. Angus then sucked on his fingers a little before he started to poke at Kurt's hole. Kurt was still a virgin, but he trusted Angus completely. He relaxed himself as best as he could as Angus loosened him up.

Between Angus' slow sucking of his cock and the gentle penetration of his ass, Kurt was being driven wild with lust. Angus stood up and towered over Kurt. Their eyes locked, and they both knew it was time. Kurt smiled gently at the big man and he bent over and kissed Kurt one more time. They both dove deeply into their kiss and Angus slowly pushed his cock into Kurt.

Kurt moaned as he was filled with Angus' huge meat. The heat between them was scalding and their passions rose to a fevered pitch. Kurt squeezed his ass, feeling Angus' steel like meat filling him up. Angus leaned closer and hugged Kurt before he slowly started his fuck.

Angus slowly thrust into Kurt, withdrawing before pushing a little deeper. The two of them gradually got into a rhythm of moaning, thrusting and clenching. Soon, Angus was fucking Kurt with abandon, each thrust strong enough to knock down a normal man, but Kurt's size and power meant he could take all Angus was giving him and enjoy each moment. Angus reached down and wrapped his rough hand around Kurt's dick and started to jerk him in sync with each thrust. The pleasure Kurt was feeling was overwhelming. Kurt reached up and slammed at Angus' chest and arms. Angus smiled and growled at his mate and thrust harder.

It didn't take long after that before they both started to get to the edge. “Cum with me boy. Let's shoot our loads together.” Kurt nodded and leaned his head back. Angus could feel Kurt's ass tighten in preparation of his climax, and with one final thrust and jerk, the two of them came. Angus' load shot deep into Kurt, flooding his ass as Kurt's load shot high in the air before raining down upon the both of them. They both growled and roared in pleasure as their orgasm crested over them.

Angus pumped Kurt's ass a few more times as they continued to shoot. When their balls were drained, Angus slowly pulled out of Kurt and laid on the bed next to him. Kurt moved closer to Angus and Angus wrapped his arm around Kurt.

“God, that was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before. I didn't know it could feel so good to be fucked like that,” Kurt said once he caught his breath.

“I'm glad you liked it. I really wanted ya first time to be special. And I did haffa ta teach you how ta fuck a man like a man anyway,” Angus chuckled.

“I am glad you were my first big man. I really hope we do it again.”

Angus laughed and hugged Kurt tightly, “Don't worry boyyo, you still owe me a favor.”

• Upvote 22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...