GrowrillaCub

I HAD to convince you to post this man, it's got everything a beast wants, after I got a sneak peak of it, seeing the growth, the worship, shared muscle lovin, I couldn't keep this peak to myself. Like I'd mentioned, the ending makes me BEG for more, come on, let these two GROW even fucking BIGGER! A fantastic first chapter man! A great way to say hello on this forum haha you're definitely going to fit right in!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

*fans self*

Well I'll be damned. Thanks GB for persuading Wicked to post this. Geez...

Wicked, thank you for posting, and I definitely hope it's not the last story we're getting from you :D

• Upvote 1

You did a very nice job on this, I really enjoyed the way the dad was so confident about his muscles, love swagger from older muscle bears. I also like to see incest as a story element. I'm glad that Gigantic Beast convinced you to post it! Keep on writing, you might have a future in it. 

• Upvote 2