Machu Man - Part 7: Equality

ragmangsm

Machu Man - Part 7: Equality

by ragman

Finally, Mason broke our embrace and smiled mischievously, “I can't wait to see how strong you are becoming.”

Happily, that is what I wanted, too. “But, any more muscle play would be difficult indoors. We already hit the ceiling with just calf flexes. And showing our strength requires objects, obstacles, machines, stone, metal....big objects, and strong metal,” I imagined out loud.

“Ooh, hearing you talk about about muscle play gets me hot.” Mason stepped closer and began rubbing my shoulders. “I want to see how this muscley body of yours defies nature, flexing so big and so strong. Let's put on some shorts and get out of here.”

The idea of sharing more muscle and strength with Mason had become my ultimate fantasy, and we were gonna make it come true. I quickly jumped into a pair of stretchy shorts and before I knew what was happening, Mason picked me up like a child again, with his arm under my butt, and headed outside.

Our townhouse complex was among several that were under construction in our area, the new trendy place to be. A block or two away a new unit was being built. Some heavy machinery was parked there, getting ready to clear the lot and dig the foundation. We walked in that direction.

“Ya know what, Mason?”, I mused. “There's a scene in every Hercules movie when he rips a tree out of the ground and carries it away. It was one of the first feats of strength I remember turning me on, it was such a sign of great power. Let's help this contractor out and take down some of these big trees,” I said with a raised eyebrow. “Put me down, please.”

Mason obliged with a reciprocating grin as he set me down. “Why not have some fun,” he replied. “Don't just yank 'em out with a bearhug, though. That's too easy...watch.”

He strode to the nearest large tree, a good 3 feet in diameter, stooped down and wrapped his arms around the mighty trunk. The ground under my feet started to shake and rumble, reminding me of an earthquake, as the back muscles on Mason began to quake and rumble, also, as lats expanded and the muscles up and down along his spine became twin anacondas that could asphyxiate a bull. Great chunks of rock and sod and earth exploded from the ground as roots were torn apart. The great tree rose steadily upward in his arms as he stood and then leaned backward, raising the root ball out of the hole. He adjusted his grip some as the trunk was tilted more to horizontal, and twisted sideways so the mammoth trunk lay across his shoulders, with his hands grasping its underside.

“See, that was way too easy,” he bragged. “My whole body is no match for a 100 foot tall tree. Watch me break this twig with one little flex.”

Mason turned his head from left to right with the whole tree on his trapezeus, stretching his neck. Then he moaned pleasurably and began to flex his traps. Jagged mounds of stone-hard muscle expanded and grew upward behind Mason's neck, crushing into the bark and trunk of the tree he was holding in place. The sound of crunching and snapping, breaking and crushing was very loud, and then got louder as his boulders of trapezeous climbed higher around his head and forced the less dense wood out of his muscles way. His traps reached about 4 feet above his head when the final SNAP produced two huge logs held in his hands. He tossed them aside like tooth picks and brushed off his hands.

“Your turn,” he chimed gleefully, walking over to me, love slapping me on the butt. “But be more creative.”

I had known Mason for awhile now, but displays of his strength and muscle size still impressed me, and made me excited. I needed to think of a topper. As I pondered what to do, his 'love tap' on my derriere interfered with my concentration because it still stung my butt from the force of his blow. Luckily an idea came out of my ass.

“Well, since you seem to like to carry me by my butt, slap me on my butt, and curl me by my butt, I'm gonna please you more,” I pronounced.

I walked over to another tree, this one even bigger and sturdier. I turned my head around to make sure Mason was watching. I pulled off my shorts, Then I started to twerk. I gyrated my hips around and flexed my glutes, not like before with puny little striations that you could grip. Instead, I flexed my cheeks hard and felt them transform into two gigantic orbs, that split and separated and striated into horizontal ridges the size of tank track sections, which extended about 6 feet behind me and a good yard to each side. The muscle striations grew deeper and more jagged and huge.

I turned my head to Mason to catch his eye, and then I flexed my glutes apart from each other, leaving a 3-4 foot opening between my cog lined cheeks. I stepped to the side of the mammoth deciduous, so my profile was to Mason, who could see my ass extending from my hips, and I backed up a step to surround the trunk with my cheeks of steel and I clenched down around the 4 foot tree trunk.

I winked at Mason and started to rhythmically flex individual muscle cogs in my butt like a caterpillar might walk and felt my glutes tighten around the tree and begin to extract it. The ground tremored and quaked as the roots were slowly being pulled from their grasp on the earth and snapped by more strength than they could manage. My glutes continued to pulsate in rhythm from bottom to top, prying the stately tree upward until the entire root ball was exposed and held between my buns of steel.

Then I yelled, “Probably should chip this up for mulch.”

I smiled at Mason and clenched down harder, crushing the base of the tree to small chips by mashing my glutes together. I reversed the direction of the rhythm of my ass cogs and the whole tree was sucked down between my muscled cheeks, crunching and crushing every bit of the 125 foot tree to splinters or mulch which piled up at my feet.

Mason applauded with enthusiasm, then added, “Better clean up everything.” He picked up the two halves of the tree he uprooted, one in each hand and proceeded to ram them up my ass, so to speak. My hugely muscled butt-cheeks clenched and crushed and ground the trunks to mulch as before, adding to the pile of splinters around me.

When I was done I jiggled my ass a bit and relaxed my flex, returning my derriere to a cute, firm buttocks, I pulled on my shorts and walked back to Mason.

“I must say, that was creative,” he remarked and put his hand on my buns. Those were the biggest glutes I've ever seen. And the coordination it took to extract and then crush the whole tree by just your butt, as huge as it was, was awesome,” he lauded.

“Thanks, Bro.” I puffed out my chest some in pride, causing my pecs to bounce.

“Ya know what, though,” he continued, “we probably shouldn't leave this immense pile of wood chips on the ground.” He asked mischievously, “Wanna burn it?

“Burn it?”, I wondered.

“Yeah, watch this.” Mason stepped to the pile of mulch and scooped up a double handful. “A little flex of the chest, super-heating the air in my lungs and, “Whoo...”. Like blowing out a candle, Mason puffed at the mulch in his hands, which burst into flames all at once, in a fireball that kinda 'flashed' for an instant, and then was completely gone.

“Whoa!”, I was amazed. “You can do that?” I paused to realize, “I can do that?”

“Your power is as great, Mike. Though, that didn't take much effort,” he stated matter-of-factly. “Give it a try. Just visualize and flex your inner chest muscles, willing them to heat up the air in your lungs, really hot. Then, blow on that big pile of wood chips.”

I did as I was coached, concentrated on heating up my lungs, and then I blew on the pile, with the force of blowing out a dozen candles on a birthday cake. The gigantic pile of newly chipped wood vaporized instantly in an inferno of energy, that I wasn't expecting. Mason quickly stepped forward and sucked in the intense energy blob with a hefty gulp, which he swallowed.

I was flabbergasted. (Did that word really come out of my mind?) I guess it was symbolic of my shock, both at my own newly discovered lung power and in Mason's rapid rescue response, averting a thermal disaster. As it was, I could see the ground under the wood pile had melted some, due to intense heat from my first try at being a human blow torch, or I guess maybe a godlike blow torch.

“Holy shit!”, I exclaimed. “I had no idea I was that powerful, that super. I need to assess this experience so I don't overdo it. Thanks for containing the damage, Mason. Watching you inhale a million degree mass of energy plasma makes me want to try it myself,” I said with a tease.

“Easy, big guy,” he patted me on the shoulder. “I like your attitude about 'assessing' your abilities more, so you don't accidentally incinerate a building or blow the moon out of orbit.” After an awkward pause he joshed, “Just kidding,” and slapped me harder on the shoulder. It didn't seem to hurt as much. I assumed I was still growing in strength, still mutating. How wonderful it all was becoming, being a god.

I thought about the experience briefly, which was all the time my magnified brain needed to analyze the data, and became enlightened. My brain would instantaneously be able to calculate and manifest my lung exhalations, both hot or cold, as I willed.

“My intelligent control over my lung power has been assessed and implemented,” I announced factually. “I'll show you.”

I turned my head towards a piece of heavy machinery that was parked nearby, a bulldozer. It was big and blocky with a huge blade on the front. Must have weighed several tons. I pursed my lips and INHALED. The behemoth of steel lifted off the ground and flew towards me. I casually held up my arms, and EXHALED as the dozer arced towards me, slowing down its speed from my breath, to rest gently in my hands.

“Play some catch?”, I called to Mason. Before he had a chance to answer, I tossed the metallic monster up in the air a bit and blew it to him with a hurricane gust. He reacted quickly enough, as the tonnage fell towards him, puffed out his lips and blew back. The giant monstrosity arced back to me after peaking about 100 feet high. I returned the volley with a blast from my lips that sent the massive machine skyward even more.

I was in heaven, playing catch with a several ton bulldozer, by blowing it back and forth with the puffs from our lungs, with my friend. We each blew harder and harder until the dozer rose several thousand feet high before plummeting to earth, cushioned at the end by a pillow of air, before soaring up again in a rush of hurricane force onslaught. I began to feel a bit conspicuous, realizing what we were doing was visible. Guilt. I discovered, can still temper the actions of a god. I 'caught' my last volley with my thunderous breath and let it fall gently into my hands. I carefully replaced the bulldozer where we found it.

Mason ran to me with a big smile. “That was so much fun, Mike,” he said with a high five. “I've never done that before. You really have figured out your breath,” he added with praise.

“You like what I'm becoming, huh?”, I whispered in his ear. “I like it, too.”

“You are becoming my muscle dream, Mike. I didn't realize how much I wanted a friend until you came along. A friend who would awaken my own pleasure in worshiping strength and power and muscle.” He grabbed me with both arms and massaged my shoulders, biceps, triceps, and traps. “I've never been able to rub and knead anyone's muscles before, without turning them to mush in excruciating pain. But, I can feel your muscles responding by becoming more dense, more powerful, more indestructible.”

“Aah, I feel it, too. Your grip would cripple any other living creature, but to me, it is a gentle caress. I'm the luckiest guy alive.”

I was becoming self-conscious again. “Could we go back home, where we can be with each other in private?”

Mason caressed me harder and replied, “I was just thinking the same thing. I was so turned by your posing earlier. You are so beautiful. In the past, a he-man was thick and had a gut. You are more aware of how the world has accepted muscled men, and what is now considered desirable by humans. Would you teach me how to pose...aesthetically? I promise I will worship and rub and squeeze and lick your magnificent physique, if you show me how beautiful, how beautifully muscled a true man-god can be. I want to be like you.”

“You are like me, Mason. I crave every inch of your muscled body and I am enthralled by our strength.” I picked him up like a child, the way he did with me before, and headed back home.

“No one has ever carried me before, Mike,” he said approvingly as I put him down in front of the mirrors. “I must say it was very pleasurable resting next to your chest.” He rubbed my pecs lovingly and firmly, giving them a squeeze which was very pleasurable for me in return. “I love rubbing your body, your muscles. Feeling how dense and hard they have become. Knowing I can relax the limits I normally have to impose upon myself, with my strength, and rub your muscles passionately, squeeze with authority, and let my energy flow into your body unbridled, is the biggest gift I could have asked for. I have longed to release more of my unlimited strength, my unfathomable power, without consequences, like earthquakes or tsunamis.”

Mason ground and mashed and kneaded my pecs like a kid discovering mud for the first time. I stood fast, sensed the enormous power he was generating, and reveled in the fact I was in complete control of absorbing it. In fact I could counter his might with greater might and flexed my pecs larger, forcing his hands apart. Mason reacted with amazement that turned to more savage worship. My equally infinite might made him more maniacal and muscle crazed.

I kept engorging my pectorals with dramatically denser muscle size and strength, prying his fingers apart as he tried to hold on to my shredded muscle crevasses. My pectorals continued to expand against his crushing attempt to force them together, each forming a magnificent mass of muscle that stood off my rib cage and grew larger than a beach ball, though air-filled comparisons are laughable.

I glanced in the mirrors and was entranced by the vision. Standing at attention, my pectoral protuberances projected three feet forward and stretched six feet wide. Mason had his arms spread wide trying to control my muscular growth with his hands on the outside of my man-boobs. I noticed the rest of my body had 'muscled up', my legs, my arms, my back, without conscious thought, into Herculean form. Huh, by brain was handling body details, automatically transforming my whole physique so I looked 'balanced' with two boulders growing out of my rib cage that were surpassing the size of two over-stuffed beanbag chairs. Again bean-filled bags aren't a close comparison unless they were upholstered granite.

Mason hands lost their grip on my expanding pectoral boulders as they grew wider and higher, until his hands came in contact with my nipples, my throbbing, pulsing, sensitive nipples, and he grabbed on tight, Mason tight.

A nuclear explosion of pleasure shocked my being. Mason's infinitely hard grip on my infinitely sensitive nipples was galactic in intensity. My whole body shuddered and my pectoral boulders bounced, exploding yet more mightily, lifting Mason off the ground in an iron cross position like a gymnast. I could see him in the mirror, feet gangling three feet off the floor as my excruciatingly fabulous, muscled mammaries touched the 15 ft high ceiling.

I let the pleasure cells in my hyper-conscious brain absorb the ocean of erotic stimuli as Mason clenched harder still before he released his grip with one hand and swung over to one side and grabbed on with both hands. To my further pleasure he opened wide, and barely was able to fit my nipple into his mouth, where he began licking and sucking, further driving me crazy. To my surprise he bit down hard, really hard on my nip, causing me to wince, and flex my areola, which 'popped' Mason off my nipple and sent him landing on the floor with a huge smile on his face.

“That was so much fun,” he gushed. “I don't think I've ever used that much strength, that much power before. It was exhilarating,” he said, getting to his feet. I think you must be done 'curing', because you were an equal match to my muscle might.”

I heard him compliment me, but I was too busy enjoying powering down my pecs as I re-experienced the pleasure in my brain. What a great ability, to have perfect memory.

My daydreams were interrupted by a warm, strong hand behind my neck, pulling me to his warm, strong lips. Our kiss was deep and intimate, making me melt in his muscular arms. He picked me up under my knees and carried me to the bed, where he gently placed me, climbing in next to me. We spooned, feeling the warmth of each other.

“I could never have a better friend than you, Michael,” he whispered in my ear. “You are everything I have longed for, for centuries. And now we get to be together forever.”

“Forever....”, I repeated as I drifted into fantasies of ultimate delight, ultimate strength, ultimate power, ultimate muscles, ….with my friend.

Comments appreciated.   Next Chapter : Unexpected Visitors

• Like 3
  • Upvote 21

That's one thing that I absolutely love about your stories, man, is the creative ways that you come up with to exhibit awesome strength and muscle flexing, no one does it quite like you, bro, and I mean that in the best way possible! Keep on going, can't wait to see more! 

• Upvote 2

I love it ragman! Love the description of super strength and muscle control. It's so flippin hot! My favorite part they are using their super breath to launch the bulldozer in the air and easily holding it in their hand. Thanks for sharing. Hope to read more. Love your stories. Very hot!

I wish I was their next-door neighbor... watching them do their stuff by the window, or secretly stalking at them. Heh.

Pretty much what iceman said. It's really amazing how you come up with crazy ideas for your stories. One thing I like about your stories is that, a lot of underappreciated muscle groups are given attention.

I'm still waiting for the extreme parts though. They're pretty much limited to the confines of their house. And even if they're outside, then don't exhibit the same extremities that Kyle did. Now that we have two Muscle Gods, there are twice the possibilities than your first story.

They should take a trip to a place where they can go all out, without having to worry about destruction. I wanna see them flex pecs that can possibly push back floods, stop avalanches or landslides. Or adjust off-orbit satellites with their biceps (was it too extreme?)

How about just the two of them flexing just for fun.
Or the two of them building a new Machu Picchu as a sign of their love?

Anyway, thanks for this amazing chapter. Really looking forward to the next part. Keep it up!

• Upvote 1

Thanks everybody for the comments.  I'm very grateful my stories click with y'all.  I make an effort to be creative, and non-repetitive, it's nice to see it appreciated, thanks.

I also try to make the fantasy seem ...believable or capable of being imagined in the readers mind.  Though it's amusing to think that any one can imagine a throbbing, pulsing, veiny bicep flexing to the sky,  but isn't it fun.

My biggest hurdle is trying to figure out places to do all the freaky stuff, without damaging other people's property, calling attention to themselves, or pissing off a bunch of people, and involving too many others.  (The private military island and mercenary bad guys has been done, thanks to Kyle.)  It doesn't seem 'believable' to find abandoned steel mills, quarries, nuclear plants, navies in deserted spots.  The dilemma: Putting totally fantastic characters in realistic spots.  Alas, poor me.  LOL

• Upvote 2

Thanks everybody for the comments.  I'm very grateful my stories click with y'all.  I make an effort to be creative, and non-repetitive, it's nice to see it appreciated, thanks.

I also try to make the fantasy seem ...believable or capable of being imagined in the readers mind.  Though it's amusing to think that any one can imagine a throbbing, pulsing, veiny bicep flexing to the sky,  but isn't it fun.

My biggest hurdle is trying to figure out places to do all the freaky stuff, without damaging other people's property, calling attention to themselves, or pissing off a bunch of people, and involving too many others.  (The private military island and mercenary bad guys has been done, thanks to Kyle.)  It doesn't seem 'believable' to find abandoned steel mills, quarries, nuclear plants, navies in deserted spots.  The dilemma: Putting totally fantastic characters in realistic spots.  Alas, poor me.  LOL

Yes, I actually did notice that you try to keep things less extreme and more realistic compared to 'My Nephew'. I can totally understand your reasons.  I also need to stop comparing this with Kyle.

I'm sorry if you feel like I've been pushing my totally over-the-top ideas. Those are just my inner fantasies talking and I know not everyone enjoys the same fantasy I want to see.

Of course, I still appreciate this story and commend you for your writing skill. I will continue to enjoy whatever you come up with. You're still one of my favorites on here.

I wish I was their next-door neighbor... watching them do their stuff by the window, or secretly stalking at them. Heh.

Pretty much what iceman said. It's really amazing how you come up with crazy ideas for your stories. One thing I like about your stories is that, a lot of underappreciated muscle groups are given attention.

I'm still waiting for the extreme parts though. They're pretty much limited to the confines of their house. And even if they're outside, then don't exhibit the same extremities that Kyle did. Now that we have two Muscle Gods, there are twice the possibilities than your first story.

They should take a trip to a place where they can go all out, without having to worry about destruction. I wanna see them flex pecs that can possibly push back floods, stop avalanches or landslides. Or adjust off-orbit satellites with their biceps (was it too extreme?)

How about just the two of them flexing just for fun.

Or the two of them building a new Machu Picchu as a sign of their love?

Anyway, thanks for this amazing chapter. Really looking forward to the next part. Keep it up!

I LOVE those suggestions of yours. 8D <3 <3 Here's to hoping that Ragman will implement some of them. ;3 <3

Also: You sure you want to just be a bystander? Wouldn't you want to be like them too? ;3

I agree with a couple comments above, I would love to see what they are both capable of doing with their pecs. And with your imagination, I could even guess where you might be able to take the scene.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...