Catch up:

Precis:

Valhalla Labs is a remote mountaintop Northern California military facility, overseen by genius muscle growth scientist Dr. Ira Zaftig and CO Staff Sergeant Rod Moster, a 7'-0" ripped and hung 395-pound black muscle giant.

There, 18 extraordinary bodybuilder-soldiers live, train, and play together, overseen by Moster's strict rules and brutal regimen for muscular perfection.

Known as Project Herculaneum, the men serve as Dr. Zaftig's lab rats, receiving regular injections of P-21, a specially developed enzyme that facilitates muscle and strength growth in the very few bodybuilders whose systems can withstand it. 

The goal: to create an army of supermen, whose strength, size, and combat skills are unparalleled in the modern military.

Unfortunately for the Project, the soldiers' enhanced strength and dramatically increased muscular size is accompanied by a corresponding increase in penis size as well, along with a rapidly diminishing sense of social restraint and inhibitions. And along the way, the men's extraordinary physiques prompt their own extreme muscle fantasies into a daily acting-out sexual reality.

Into the mix comes young Casey Rockland, a lonely, handsome, innocent, super-hung 18-year old bodybuilding giant.  Inducted by Dr. Zaftig into the top-secret government muscle strength and growth project, Casey comes to learn the ropes amongst the muscle giants, whose hunger for hardcore training is matched only by their sexual appetites and growing fantasies, including their insatiable appetite to receive muscle worship.

Casey's simplicity, and his ever-growing need to receive equal doses of both love and muscle worship threaten the very core of the decade-long Project, itself only now approaching its full potential.

Links to previous chapters of "The Twenty":

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Precis, Introduction, Chapters 1 & 2

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapters 3, 4, 5 - White Cap Training / Hardcore Muscle / A Brief History of Casey Rockland

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapter 6

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress. Chapters 7, 8 - Hardcore Training, Part 1 / Tiffany's Talent

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapters 9, 10 - Good for Morale

"The Twenty" - A Muscle Novel in Progress - Chapter 11: Casey Meets the Muscle Squad

"The Twenty" Chapter 12, Part 1: A Very Turkish Wrestling Match

"The Twenty" - Chapter 12: Part 2 Casey vs. Karim Abdul: A Very Turkish Wrestling Match

THE TWENTY

A Government Issue

Adult Cartoon

-XXX-

Muscle Fantasy

By Joey Silverado

This book is dedicated to Tiny Yokum –

and to all his fans, past, present, and future.

Chapter 13:

After the Match

Casey lay on the wrestling mat, completely spent. His eye was swollen – he’d have a nice shiner tomorrow. His huge, tired muscles gleamed oily red with sweat and scratch and pressure marks from the match. Casey dripped with splotches of oil mixed with muscle cum. Lakes of cum oozed into the oil, painting his raw, vascular physique a creamy, drippy, white, gathering in little lakes in the deep cobblestones of his abs, rolling in thick tides down his lats and onto the mat.

“What the fuck?” he asked plaintively. “What kinda place IS this?” He sniffed the air. Cum. Everything smelled of cum.

Around and above him the men were zipping up, putting their cocks away, retrieving sweaty, torn clothing. Karim Abdul, the vanquished muscle monster, lay to his left.  Enraged, cum-coated, growling.

“I’ll get you, kid,” he threatened. He stood, rivulets of cum flowing down from his face onto his massive traps.  He started off. He stopped when he got to Blankenship.

Blankenship grinned toothily.  It didn’t last long.

POW!!!

Blankenship flew about 20 feet into the air from the force of Abdul’s uppercut punch, his feet never touching the ground.  A tooth, suddenly without a home, landed beside him. Out cold.

“Where you going, Corporal?” Moster demanded, stuffing his massive, dripping cock back into his pants and zipping up with some difficulty over the bulge.

Abdul ignored him, stalking out the room.  "Come on, Pedro," he barked to the pretty little kitchen boy, who scampered eagerly after him.

“Someone get Blankenship and put him to bed.” Moster sighed, knowing that the muscleman would demand a match of his own the next day. And on it would go, until he was forced once again into public bare-butt spankings to keep them in line.

Funny how they’d deck one another but submit meekly to hard paddling on their razor sharp glutes.

The men stared a little – though all had seen Moster’s cock before – in fact, all the men had at various points sucked it dry, and had their own faces coated with the steady, unrelenting stream of ropey gism that shot from his deep piss slit.  But no one could remember a group scene quite like what had just occurred.

Abdul stalked off to the showers, Schumacher and Obatu bent to pick up a groggy, moaning Blankenship. Moster took his clipboard to a desk in the corner of the wrestling room and lowered his rockhard muscle butt into the swivel chair, which sagged and groaned under his mass. Corporal Alvarez and Private Lang, who had called Casey a motherfucker, but somehow managed to make it sound good, turned to check out the new muscle kid last time as they passed through the door back to their quarters, where they planned to fuck butt all night. They knew Moster wouldn’t be paying attention. Not tonight.

Casey caught their look, and they nodded briefly at him. Lang gave him a half smile.

Then he winked. And then they were both gone.

Schumacher didn’t leave right away, though. He handed Blankenship over to LeFevre and stood back, watching like a hawk as the others filed out. Then he walked boldly right up to Casey. He looked up at him.

“Sergeant Moster has another little honorary initiation ritual on that I think you may find both interesting and rewarding.” He smiled. “We’d like the opportunity to take you through it tomorrow.”

“I - I’ll be honored to be a part of it.”

“Yes, you will.”

“Get out of here, Schumacher,” said Moster with good-natured gruffness. Schumacher looked blankly at Moster, who hadn’t even looked up from his notes.  “And it won’t be tomorrow. It won’t be any time soon.” He looked up. “For Casey, that is. However, I’d be happy to accommodate you at any time.” His hand twitched and Schumacher instinctively shot a hand down to protect his glutes.

“Yes, sir.” Schumacher left the lab.

“Sorry about that, Casey,” said Moster, as soon as he was gone. “Corporal Schumacher gets a bit riled over anything having to do with Private Tiffany. They all have their quirks. You’ll adjust. Those last two men? They were Private Robert Lang and Corporal Julio Alvarez. Those two specimens were brought into the facility only a year ago. Others have come, but not everyone makes it through, and if they fail, then Zaftig releases them back into the general population. In fact, only 1 in 50 make it as far as you have. Now, drop your posers. It’s time I inspected your penis more closely.”

Casey slightly rolled his eyes. “Again, sir?”

“I’m not going to say it twice.”

Casey nodded, resigned. He understood. It was about his penis, after all.  Not his muscles. His dong. His wang. His rod. His cock. His huge motherfucking penis.

It was always about his huge motherfucking penis.

Moster was watching him steadily, his eyes narrowing.

“Is there a problem, cadet?” he asked quietly, after a moment.

“No problem, at all, sir.”

He slipped his fingers into the elastic band of his torn, micro posing trunks and pulled it out from his body, and slid it down over his quads.

Pop….. Smack!

His giant penis poured out and slapped down onto his quads just above his knees. Immediately it stiffened slightly. The bell-like cock head bobbed forward once or twice, and the pulsing veins in the shaft began to throb a little more rapidly.

Casey was breathing hard now. He was beet red with embarrassment. Moster never stopped looking him in the eye. He strode forward and grabbed hold of his thick penis in his left hand, squeezing the shaft lightly. Casey’s eyes widened in profound surprise. It grew hard in the palm of his hand. His palm glided up and down the warm steely rod 2, 3 times, very slowly. It grew under his hand.

“Impressive. How big is this machine of yours?” He stroked it with his fingers. “I see you didn’t cum during the match."

He began to rub his heavy hands with practiced movements up and down the boy’s thick shaft.

“I – I don’t know, sir.” Casey had begun to sweat. Moster remained cool. “No, I didn’t shoot.” He shuffled from side to side, and his penis slipped out of Moster’s palm.

Moster looked up. He took hold of the cock firmly once again. “You seem agitated. You badly need some additional training. Part of what marks this troop is their ability to restrain their emotional responses. And it seems to me your cock is responding emotionally.” Moster continued to stroke Casey’s machine vigorously. “So since we’re going in that general direction, let’s take a few additional measurements. Private Tiffany!” he suddenly called out towards the open corridor door.

No response, but Casey made out a figure in the darkened shadows of the corridor.

“Private Joe Tiffany. I know you’re out there. Step in here now, Private.”

Tiffany appeared in the doorway. The young bodybuilder had removed his t-shirt and stood stripped to the waist. His ripped muscles gleamed in the fluorescent light. He entered the lab and walked bow-legged, a coiled cobra, towards the two musclemen in the center of the room.

“Take some additional measurements, Tiffany. You know what I am referring to.”

Tiffany smiled. “Yes, sir, I know.” He approached Casey.

Looking him squarely in the eyes, he knelt with business-like efficiency before him. When his eyes were level with Casey’s member, he looked squarely at it.

“What is the diameter, Private Tiffany?” Moster reached again for the clipboard, all business.

Tiffany opened his smiling mouth wide and moved towards Casey’s cock. Casey nearly jumped out of his skin.

“What’s he doing?!”

“Private Tiffany has an unusual talent. It’s like having perfect pitch. He can take exact measurements with his mouth. He’s never off by more than 1/64th of an inch. Go for it, Private. Enjoy yourself, Casey.”

“Flex for me, dude,” cajoled Tiffany sweetly, his mouth hovering just above the head of Casey’s enormous penis. “Come on, man, let’s see those big rocky peaks.” He flicked his tongue out and lightly touched the corona.

“Sir…” Casey started to say.

“Cadet Rockland, Project Herculaneum soldiers do as they’re told. Private Tiffany will now suck your cock. If you have a problem with this, speak up now. We administer regular oral-stimulation sessions here at Valhalla Labs.”

“But ….it’s so gay, sir.”

Tiffany snickered. “You’re standing there covered with oil and cum and you’re complaining about this being gay?”

Moster stepped forward and spoke evenly.

“That’s enough, Tiffany,” Tiffany immediately shut up.  Moster turned to Casey.

“Muscle is its own sex. Some have posited over the years that sex is bad for bodybuilders. We know better here. Cocksucking is not only pleasurable, it stimulates the psyche. It clears out problems with the prostate. Done regularly and properly it enhances semen production. It sharpens the animal instincts, to say nothing of increasing testosterone production. It also serves to further bond the men.”

“You mean everyone sucks dick here.”

“Everyone who wants to remain in The Project get their cocks sucked. Not only that, they are expected to suck cocks themselves. Regularly. Is there an issue? Are you frightened?”

“No….I…..what if he bites me?”

Tiffany gave him a lopsided smile, which he meant to be charming. “I never bite too hard,” he said.

“I assure you Private Tiffany knows what he is doing. Proceed, Private.”

“Okay…..” said Casey, bewildered.

“Let’s see those guns, cadet,” said Tiffany.

Slowly, as if hypnotized, Casey raised his arms up into front double biceps. Joe Tiffany smiled like a little boy in a candy store. He flicked a little river of cum that followed a thick vein from the cannonball right biceps to the tri’s. Then he squatted on his handsome haunches.

He glanced at the mammoth machine that hung before him, and spoke out of the side of his mouth.

“This looks like a real jaw-breaker, sir.”

“You’ve worked with mine. It’s far bigger. Get to work,” Sergeant Moster commanded, clipboard ready.

“Yes, sir. Anything for the good old USA, sir.” Tiffany fingered his Adam’s apple. “Gotta limber up.” He opened his mouth as wide as he could, yawning it four or five times, retracting his teeth behind his lips. He pressed his palm to his jaw and tilted his head, then raised his hands and gently pried his own mouth open to its fullest expanse. He licked his lips until they dripped with spit. Casey watched him intently, still flexing his biceps. His brain was burning.

Tiffany approached Casey’s fully erect manhood, gently guided it up to his mouth, parted his lips slightly, and tenderly extended his tongue to lightly flick the big cock head.

Flick. Flick. Flick. Casey blinked. Tiffany ran his tongue along the piss slit and probed a little inside. He looked up again.

“What’s your preliminary estimate, Private?”

“I’d say it looks to be between 14 and 14 -1/2 inches in length, sir.”

“Very good. Girth?

“9 inches at least.”

“Confirm it, please.”

“Yes, sir.

Tiffany leaned in and oh so softly glided his lips smoothly over the head of Casey’s penis. He closed his mouth and gently held firm. He closed his eyes, as if concentrating. Inside his mouth, his tongue methodically caressed the cock head.

Casey was blown away. He stared down at the cocky short muscleman whose mouth was now enveloping the head of his penis.  No one had ever sucked his cock before, let alone a man, let alone a muscleman. He gulped.

Shit, Casey thought. Shit. I’m gonna cum. “Sir, I’m gonna cum, sir!” he blurted out.

“Not yet you’re not. No man in my outfit cums in 5 seconds. Control yourself, cadet. Tiffany, what’s your first assessment? How big is this cadet’s cock?”

Tiffany, his mouth full of cockhead, tried to respond. He couldn’t. Even he was surprised at the girth of Casey’s member.

“MMgghblrb,” he said. “Gaaggg…mmmmhyrpphhhglub……aaaaackk…”

“I can’t understand you when you mumble, damn it. Speak plainly, Private.”

Tiffany pulled back for a moment, giving the head a final appreciative lick as it popped out of his mouth. “Yes, sir!” He reported, “The corona, I’d say, has a circumference of 10 and 3/8s inches. That sound about right to you, boy?” he asked wickedly.

“I…I dunno…” Casey was baffled. What's a corona? Did he mean his cock head? One thing was sure: he was gonna get this guy. He wants to suck my cock, does he? Okay, then.

“Now for the shaft.” He smiled again and whispered up to Casey. “This is the fun part,” he said.

“Go for it, faggot.” Casey muttered.

Tiffany raised an amused eyebrow, then winked at him and plunged forward, his mouth taking in all of Casey’s massive organ. His lips slid easily over the thick shaft, and somehow – by an instinctive rearrangement of tonsils? and a replacement of his soft palate? his mouth glided smoothly down the full length of the erect penis. When he reached the base, once again he stopped. Inside his mouth his tongue stroked the thick, pulsing cock veins. The penis grew stiffer and began to throb insistently inside Tiffany’s mouth.

Tiffany sucked Casey’s cock. Back and forth, up and down, tip to base, his lips glided smoothly over the engorged shaft. Threads of thick glistening saliva appeared along the pulsing veins with each plunge. After 10 deep sucks, 5 very appreciative full-length licks, and a little tongue-and-balls-dancing, he pulled back again a moment, and, his eyes dancing merrily up at Casey, he coated the heavy, hairy testicles three or four final times. “Very nice,” he whispered.  “Too bad you’ll have to shave these babies.”

Okay, thought Casey. Maybe this guy was an asshole, but he was beginning to enjoy this. Something came alive inside him for the first time in his life.

Hey, he thought, I really like this. This feels really good.

“How do you like it, cadet?” asked Moster, clearly amused.

“I like it fine, sir.” Casey managed to get out.

“Private Tiffany, resume sucking.”

“Yes, sir.” Tiffany went back to work. He sucked deeply five more times, and then pulled back for what he thought was a final time. As Casey’s penis rolled out of his mouth, he wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

He turned to Moster, ready to report.

“The shaft circumference is unusually thick. I’d put at just over 9 inches. Length of the erect penis, 14 -1/4 inches from base to tip. Weight, maybe 7 pounds, a few ounces? Give or take.”

“Your overall assessment?”

Casey was staring, excited beyond words, and getting mad as hell. Why had he stopped? This was just getting good. His erect member lobbed back and forth in the air, protesting, next to Tiffany’s left ear, who had turned to face Moster. Tiffany felt the wind of it as it passed, and studied ignored the whooshing sounds.

“Definitely a superior organ. I sense he has not used it much in sport yet, aside from masturbating, but I’d also guess he has to masturbate 4 or 5 times a day. Maybe more. There’s a lot of blood pumping here, and it throbs steadily throughout the sucking process. I’d guess this cock hasn’t been sucked very often before, if ever.”

“That’s all you know,” said Casey.

“Seems unlikely that such a big muscleboy hasn’t found suitable candidates eager to give him regular blowjobs. There’s lots of men out there who like to suck bodybuilder cock. I suppose women, too. Still, Zaftig said this boy is different. All right, then. You’re done for now. Dismissed. Back to your quarters.”

“Yes, sir.” Tiffany got up and winked at Casey, wiping his mouth. “See you later,” he said smugly, and sauntered out of the room.

Casey stood trembling. “Do you need to shoot, Cadet?” asked Moster, all business.

“Yes, sir, I’m afraid I do, sir.”

“Get to it, then.” Moster walked casually over to the main table of the lab, put down the clipboard, and surreptitiously picked up a 2-quart beaker. He approached Casey.

Casey grabbed his engorged cock with both hands. His body shuddered. He was about to let loose with a mighty blast of gism. Moster was prepared. He strode forward and grabbed Casey’s cock, and in the moment he exploded, he had the beaker ready. He calmly forced the beaker over the cockhead.

Casey was stunned, but couldn’t stop his semen from bursting into the jar.

“UUUUNNNNGHHH!” he shouted, and his cum flowed heavily out of his shooting dick and began to fill the container with its milky white thick fluid.

“UUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHH!! uuunnnggHHHGGHH!!! YEAH! OH GOD YEAH MAN!”

As Casey’s huge body shuddered with spurt after spurt, the cum level climbed, half filling the jar.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhUNHHH ARRRRGGGGGG hhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh……”

Three minutes later, with a last huge shrug, he was done. As he shuddered to a finish, Moster corked the beaker and held it aloft. He swirled the thick liquid in each and smiled.

“Not bad, cadet,” he said calmly. “Close to a pint. Pretty good for a first shot. You’ll do better later.”

Casey was meek and baffled and embarrassed. “Thank you, sir,” he said.

“Dismissed. We’ll see you at the gym tomorrow at 0700 hours. Get some sleep, Casey. Good night.” He turned and marched out of the room.

Casey wiped his dripping dick with the back of his hand. He picked up his clothes and dressed quickly, forcing his still-hard cock into his shorts.

But he wasn’t done yet. Not by a long shot. “Shit,” he said.

He stood alone in the center of the room, his ripped posing trunks stretched around his ankles, the pole of his mammoth cock weaving out of control in the air. He closed his eyes and scrunched up his face. He was going to shoot again. He grabbed his cock with both hands, and fired towards the ceiling.

“UUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHH!” he shouted, and, as ropes of semen began once again to fly into the air, hitting the ceiling, painting the walls, and splashing onto the ground.

As his cum shot out of his enormous cock head, he was thinking feverishly. He remembered the cum on Abdul’s handsome Arab face.

And he had been accepted into The Nineteen. Would they now be known as The Twenty? Casey knew it to be true. He could now be considered one of the world’s finest bodybuilders, if Project Herculaneum wasn’t so top-secret, and he wasn’t even 20 years old yet. He was powerful. He had a future. He had promised. He was in the elite.

The last of his cum geyser shot into the air, arced, and splashed heavily on the sopping marley floor beneath him. His shoulders slumped and he dropped his hands to his sides.

So why was he still bothered by something he couldn’t quite figure out?

And how come that evil little muscle boy Joe Tiffany looked so familiar to him. Who was he? And why couldn’t he put his finger on it?

Casey bent to put what was left of his ripped and shredded posing trunks back on. They barely covered his cock, but he didn’t notice. He waddled to the door of the wrestling room to head back to his quarters for the night. Tomorrow he would move into his new room.

He had a lot to think about. He’d have to think about it all.

tumblr_nwvwjmHfTH1tagvggo6_1280.jpg

Excellent Chapter!  I loved your descriptive passages when Moster grabbed and stoked Casey's cock.  Also loved the passages of Casey getting sucked by Tiffany.  You really seem to have gotten in Casey's head (no pun).  Great job, Joey!  Looking forward to the next installment.  Thanks for such a great story!!

I see. It's my way of updating the previous threads to my novel with new links to the latest installment.  

If I have a pet peeve about this forum it is only that other posters do not do the same - I think all the good stories here should be regularly updated by their authors with links to other installments from the same story. Otherwise, it is too much of a hassle to search for the next, or previous installment.

I do it for convenience sake of the readers.....and I wish others would too.  Makes it easier to find other chapters.

wow

wow 

love this story so glad youve updated by adding another stunning chapter !!! 

its just getting better and better , love how you have links to all other previous chapters!

cant wait for more chapters to be posted,please dont leave it so long.

thanks again for posting such a great story

• 1 month later...

A new chapter on the way - and maybe TONIGHT!!! This chapter is all about worship....

Meanwhile, check out the previous chapters - or catch up as needed - in case you haven't been reading my muscle novel....which is already at more than 98,000 words!  (mostly still unpublished....)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...