SYNERGY: 30:APRIL:2019

SeaMusc

my 1st question is... why did you write in light blue when the background is white? And with font size 7? the story is impossible to read...

My background is black and it shows up perfectly well with the lighter font.  Is anyone else having this trouble?  I can change it to black I think by editing the post, although I wouldn't be able to read it on mine...  and its 12 point font, normal size.

Transferring stories from one platform to another often causes glitches. Try highlighting the text to read it until it can be corrected.

Changed.  Hopefully that helps. Depending on the "theme" you have set as a default, the background color of the site is different.  Mine was black, but some have a white/light background, just so you know Kumagoro81.  

• Upvote 1

Wow I want to read more! Just at the best part! You are a master of cliffhangers! I can't wait to see what happens with Brad and Ian!

I highlighted the text as I read..I really wanted to finish it.

• Upvote 1

Yeah it looks fine now. It amazes me how you find the time to do a story while studying for your career. :)

• Upvote 1

This story has been in the works for a while. I just work on things when I can...although my national boards are coming up in July so I may crawl into a cave for a while to get ready for them. Clinical rotations are done for the quarter as of next week so I want to work on some other projects in my down time.  Glad it is coming through alright on your end now.  

• Upvote 2

I read it before I coment and the editing was fine. I dunno why you wrote something about spacing? then i refreshed the page and the format change and now it's  blue over black xD. The first time was just fine lol.

Great start as always on your stories. Ian and Brad are  ateam and as one being separated changed them both, one ofr goos and the otehr one had the worst of it. Now that they are together again, things will get interesting. How both complement each other, how both will find their own in new ways, how crazy will be their ride before they egr their "happy ending" if there is ever gonna be one for them.

I cant wait for what comes next.

• Upvote 1