Bittersweet Revenge [Part 1]

Varg

Classic scenarios deserve great revisitations and you surely accomplished something excellent! The direct approach and the incredible flow of the story surely caught me off-guard, but the best part is that you've managed to create an ambiguous environment: at the end, I didn't know if I wanted Isaac's revenge to be success or failure. I guess I'll need more to decide on that :D

Anyway, congratulations for creating such a compelling story. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

• Upvote 2

Classic scenarios deserve great revisitations and you surely accomplished something excellent! The direct approach and the incredible flow of the story surely caught me off-guard, but the best part is that you've managed to create an ambiguous environment: at the end, I didn't know if I wanted Isaac's revenge to be success or failure. I guess I'll need more to decide on that :D

Anyway, congratulations for creating such a compelling story. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

Thanks for the nice words! I'm still trying to get story flow down. There will definitely be a part 2 coming up next.

• Upvote 2

Great to see that Isaac and Trent are actually pretty three dimensional - as muscl4life pointed out, it's kinda hard to know who to root for; this story has definite character development possibilities (as well as, y'know, being exceptionally hot, lol!  :P )

A classic revenge tale laced with some awesome descriptions (I particularly love the geographical imagery of "Isaac's arms pulsed and raged, going from a flat desert to a vast mountain range"...muscle mass metaphors are a dime a dozen but I don't think I've come across deserts --> mountains before!) Some really original stuff! Can't wait for more.

Damn I like the overreaction with his legs which makes me thing the second part will go along the premise of the genetic changes causing further affects that leave Trent intelligent enough to reverse the process in his favor while Issac will slowly grow larger until he is at losing mobility and at Trent's mercy.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

As for Isaac's growing quads crushing him in the chamber, it's because the chamber was smaller and not finished properly.

Those are interesting concepts tho An0n. But Trent having a faster processing brain wouldn't make him instantly intelligent. Just like how Isaac is clueless as to how his bodybuilder's body works, despite him being huge now. He'll soon find out how things work tho!

• Like 1

Good start.  I only don't understand how the new Isacc don't crash the chamber with his new size....and just hope h continue to want grow, show his streigth and test his body, continue his dominance  and maybe steals other muscles other others maybe, making a harem of little pathetic servants ... but then that could rebel at the end ! :D

• Upvote 1

Good start.  I only don't understand how the new Isacc don't crash the chamber with his new size....and just hope h continue to want grow, show his streigth and test his body, continue his dominance  and maybe steals other muscles other others maybe, making a harem of little pathetic servants ... but then that could rebel at the end ! :D

Well all he did was grow to Trent's size. They practically swapped bodies, with a few changes to Trent to make his humiliation more complete. Isaac's chamber was an after thought since the main chamber was originally just supposed to be there to keep Trent from escaping. So Isaac created a second one just for the added protection of keeping outside elements away from him during the transformation. It was not as sturdy or large as Trent's chamber. In short, the dude grew too big for his lame half-assed chamber.

Hopefully the rinky dink chamber didn't take too much damage...

I ab-solutely love what you did with my idea, man. GREAT job! Especially love Isaac's lines and his perverse glee at taking all those muscles!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it, especially since you gave me the idea.

• Upvote 1

I like the fact that each character kept his personality despite the physical changes.  Despite the new body builds, they are still the same people inside.  Of course, Isaac shows his own bullying, abusive nature, so he isn't much different from Trent.

It was really insightful to have Trent grow up and channel his aggressive, dominant personality into a socially acceptable outlet as a kick ass trainer!  Isaac did the same thing with his scientific research.

Where they each go from here should be interesting to see.  Biology isn't necessarily destiny.

Intriguing twist on the revenge scenario!

Thanks for writing.

Mdlftr  

• Upvote 1