Genie with a Muscle Growth Fetish

Scriptboy

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Scriptboy said:

Thanks, guys! Let's go nuts on that Like button! 20 likes or more for the next chapter. Go! 

As lf writing this comment it is only 2 likes away from reach 20. ;3 So better get started buddy. >;3

I do hope that Karim will keep making nice and good guys gain more & more muscle and not the bad bullying guys. ='3 <3 Sort of like Karim rewards goodness and kindness and people who have been through a lot of bad stuff but need a big pick me up. ^^ <3 Not many storoes like that are here in the whole site and that is so saddening. ='(

• Upvote 2

On 2/19/2017 at 4:59 PM, Hanugumo said:

As lf writing this comment it is only 2 likes away from reach 20. ;3 So better get started buddy. >;3

I do hope that Karim will keep making nice and good guys gain more & more muscle and not the bad bullying guys. ='3 <3 Sort of like Karim rewards goodness and kindness and people who have been through a lot of bad stuff but need a big pick me up. ^^ <3 Not many storoes like that are here in the whole site and that is so saddening. ='(

We did get 20 likes for the story! Good job, you guys! 

• Upvote 1

All you guys who know my writings from www.cyoc.net are probably familiar with my chapters of the interactive story "Ty's Power".

Ty is a kid who has the same reality-changing power as Karim along with a muscle growth fetish (in all of my chapters). He just LOVES to grow the muscles of his friends and he does it just by wishing for it. This story was inspired by the "Ty's Power" series. 

Seeing how this story has gotten so much feedback from you guys (more than I had expected), I might consider using this theme for my storiversary project, which will be a novel-length blockbuster muscle-growth story. 

Here are some of my chapters of Ty's Power:

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_115809.html

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_113284.html

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_112679.html

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_113249.html

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_113892.html

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_112569.html

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_110971.html

Scriptboy

• Upvote 1

5739d9558fb75_MuscleboyR6.jpg.bde4e9a63f1174cf54ebaab004cfe9fa.jpg.c2f8c0fb402442e3ffbe400f01d60649.jpg

Genie with a Muscle Growth Fetish - Part 5

Karim walked out of the classroom since the last class was over. He felt bummed out after talking to Brandon and he needed to grow some muscle on somebody, just to cheer him up.

Just about the entire place was deserted and everybody was gone. He had almost passed the computer lab when he noticed that the light was still on in the room. There was a small window in the door through which he could tell that the light was on.

“Who would still be in the lab on a Friday afternoon?” he wondered, as he quietly pushed the door opened and peered inside. There was one boy sitting at a desk all alone, typing at a keyboard. He had a book and some printed papers on the desk in front of him. He had a code editor on his screen and he was trying to debug some programming code.

“Darn… why can’t I figure out this stupid error?” the boy sighed as he stared at the text on the screen.

“Hey!” Karim said calmly as he walked up to him. “What’s going on?”

“Trying to get this program to work…” the boy sighed. “That’s what nerds do on a Friday afternoon…”

“Aww man… You look like an athletic guy! You should go out and have fun! Don’t stay in here! Besides, the weather is really nice outside!” Karim shrugged.

“Naw, dude… I don’t play sports and I don’t have any friends besides a few nerdy guys. I’m too weak and clumsy to play anything or go to the gym!” the boy groaned as he stood up and stretched.

The boy was about 5-foot-9 inches tall and he was about 17 years old. He was skinny as a board. He wore glasses and he had chocolate-brown skin along with jet-black, short, straight hair. He was tall but he had no muscle at all. He wore khaki shorts and a t-shirt along with tennis shorts.

“Oh, by the way… I’m Karim… I’m originally from the Middle East… what about you?” Karim said as he shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Dileep, I’m from here but my parents are from India!” the boy responded. He was taller than Karim but Karim was in better shape, so far.

“Oh man! You’re here all by yourself working on a computer program? On a Friday afternoon? You’re crazy! All you Indian guys are such over-achievers! That’s why you guys are so darn smart!” Karim grinned. “Come on, dude! Let’s get outta here!”

“Ohh, alright… But, I got nowhere to go and nothing to do…. All my friends are at home or asleep… They are too lonely or depressed to go out…” Dileep sighed as he turned off the computer and grabbed his backpack.

“You need to tell me about your friends! Maybe we can start a nerdy club or something and get everybody in shape and get them into doing something fun together!” Karim wondered out loud.

“We can’t seem to agree on finding a common way for all of us to get the word out about us or our hobbies and likes and the stuff we enjoy doing…” Dileep sighed as the boys continued to walk on the sidewalk outside of the school. “Plus, those who DO have things to do, use their big height and strength advantages to make our lives miserable!”

“What do you mean?”

“The guys on the wrestling and football teams are constantly making fun of us…” Dileep groaned. “We’re the weak nerds and geeks in school. We’re the easy targets. If we try a group meeting or some little gathering, they come along and ruin everything… Did mess up meetings with me, Ryan, James, Tanmay, Brandon…”

“Wait! Are those your friends?” Karim asked him. “Isn’t Brandon kinda like….”

“Yeah… Brandon’s a big guy with glasses. But he’s overweight and he’s depressed all the time. So, we don’t stand a chance. We just need a break. I’m hoping for a miracle, dude… We need somebody to help us out!”

Karim looked out ahead of him and saw that they were walking past a small sandwich shop. It was right in front of them.

“Let’s go in here! Quick!”

“Huh? But I’m not hungry!” Dileep protested.

“Go anyway! I gotta show you something!”

The boys walked in the sandwich shop and they strolled past the front counter and made their way to the hallway and into the men’s bathroom. Karim locked the door behind them.

“What’s going on?” Dileep wondered. “What are we doing in here?”

“Dude! Do you know what a Genie is?” Karim asked his nerdy, Indian friend.

“Yeah… it’s a character from a series of fairy tales! Like from Aladdin! It’s not even real! It’s like a big, old, fat guy from the Middle East who grants wishes or something! Why?” Dileep replied. “What does that have anything to do with me?”

“Dude! Genies aren’t just in fairy tales! They’re real!” Karim said calmly.

“Oh, come on! I can’t remember ever seeing a Genie flying around and granting wishes! I’ve never met one!” Dileep replied, finally getting annoyed with this conversation. “Why are we talking about this?”

“You’re talking to a Genie right NOW….” Karim said calmly, in a very serious tone of voice while folding his arms before his chest.

Dileep glared at the boy for a whole minute, not knowing at all how to react to that bizarre remark. Was he joking? Was he serious? Karim was so serious when he said it, however, it sounded so… ridiculous!

“Are you joking? I mean… You don’t look like an old man with a big belly who is flying on a carpet! You’re not coming out of a lamp! You don’t look like some ghost or some goofy-looking magical character or something! What is this? I believe in science and technology and I need proof! Do you really think I’m THAT stupid, Karim? Who do you think--?” Dileep said angrily.

Dileep was about to storm out of the bathroom door when he was stopped due to a sudden cramp in his arms. He stopped to look at his arms and gasped when he noticed that both his biceps began to inflate on their own! His thin, skinny arms suddenly bulged on their own, like he had just come from a major work-out. It was like magic! Dileep just gawked at his arms as he felt the increased weight and a surge of strength in his arms, unlike anything he had ever felt before!

“Hey! What… What the hell…?”

The boy stopped and turned towards Karim, not knowing what was happening to him.

Next, Dileep’s pectorals started to inflate like large, helium balloons! But, they weren’t inflating with air. They were inflating with raw muscle!

His enlarged chest grew thicker, wider and deeper, while putting a tremendous strain on his thin, cotton polo shirt. His shirt sleeves were the first to rip apart, cracking at the seams and ripping at the arms. Next, his buttons by the collar popped loose, thanks to his expanding pecs pushing his shirt apart.

“Arrrhhh… KARIM! What’s happening?” Dileep gasped. “What’s going on?”

“So, you’re getting bullied by the football players for being too skinny, too weak and for being a nerd? That’s going to end right now, right here, right this minute…” Karim smiled as he watched the growth spurt unfold.

“KARIM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” Dileep shouted as he felt the growth spurt affect the rest of his body.

Dileep looked down in amazement as his flat stomach suddenly gained thick, ripped abdominal muscles with deep valleys and ridges like a washboard. Mighty abs formed like a six-pack over his stomach, lining up in rows and columns like tiles on the bathroom floor.

“You’re gaining a few pounds of muscle… Enough to impress your friends like Brandon and the others…” Karim said quietly. “After all, you have always wished you were muscular… So, here I am… I’m your Genie! I’m here to grant that wish!”

“Holy cow…” Dileep gasped as his quads grew thick and hard, with long cords of muscle covering his legs from his kneecaps to his hips. Lastly, his calves on the back of his legs grew bigger, harder and stronger, with a network of veins forming all over them. The calves grew into thick diamond-like footballs implanted on the back of his legs. Dileep must have gained about forty pounds of muscle in just two minutes!

“This is… incredible! Just… amazing!” the Hindu boy exclaimed as he just flexed and moved around, checking out his muscular physique in the bathroom mirror. “I didn’t exercise or lift any weights at all! I mean… This was all because of… YOU!”

“I told you I was a Genie!” Karim grinned as he walked up to Dileep and waved his hand.

The torn shirt morphed into a tank top, which fit the muscular boy nicely and still allowed him to show off his big, muscular arms.

“There, you still look like a nerd, but a muscle-nerd now! Things have changed now! You’re not gonna be bullied that easily anymore!”

“Don’t be too sure about that!” Dileep responded sadly. “We don’t have any nerdy guys who can match the size and strength of the football players or the wrestlers!”

“Not yet… We will, soon… First, you gotta show off your muscles to Brandon and the other nerdy guys at school on Monday, okay?” Karim smiled.

“Uhh… He’s gonna freak and think I was on drugs or something…” Dileep sighed. “Nobody will want to talk to me now!”

“Not if I come with you!” Karim laughed.

“Oh yeah, right…” Dileep stared. “What are you gonna do? Make those guys Hulk out?”

“I might just do that!” Karim chuckled. “We need more muscle nerds at school!”

The boys turned around and left the small sandwich shop. Karim walked home and Dileep strolled back to his house. Karim gave his new friend his cell phone number and they agreed to stay in touch in case they needed to take care of their friends over the weekend…

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

I'm going to work on the Storiversary story. But, I hope you guys liked this installment! Feedback is still appreciated! Let me know if you guys would like a story similar to this one for the Storiversary? 

• Upvote 2

On 2/24/2017 at 3:35 AM, mjtunstall34 said:

these story lines are great! btw, are these muscle boys in your pics for real?

No, those are morphs (Either by HardTrainer or by Youth Muscle). 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...