Genie with a Muscle Growth Fetish

Scriptboy

Also, now you gotta give us some plot about his old friend! Oh man, that's so interesting.  :wub:

It's really fast though, so it doesn't really feel like you settled in a 'genie' character, more like a guy who can grow people. I guess it was pretty cute, but the genie was really just a genie 'cuz he had magic? Continue to write, Scripts, I'd love to see some magic going on in this forum  :wub:

• Upvote 1

Also, now you gotta give us some plot about his old friend! Oh man, that's so interesting.  :wub:

It's really fast though, so it doesn't really feel like you settled in a 'genie' character, more like a guy who can grow people. I guess it was pretty cute, but the genie was really just a genie 'cuz he had magic? Continue to write, Scripts, I'd love to see some magic going on in this forum  :wub:

You are exactly right. I just wanted to lay a foundation for a continuous story which could be a lot of fun to write. 

• Upvote 1

That genie is gonna have some fun on it's own. 

I like that Haron treated him like a son and not some slave that will have to do anything he ask.

Great start.

Thanks! I don't consider this chapter my "best" writing.... I could have done better... It was a little rushed... But I just wanted to have something posted and I wanted to lay a foundation for future chapters. Thanks for your feedback!

• 4 months later...

Thanks! I don't consider this chapter my "best" writing.... I could have done better... It was a little rushed... But I just wanted to have something posted and I wanted to lay a foundation for future chapters. Thanks for your feedback!

Hey Scriptboy, where are the "future chapters". Really loved this story, great foundation for an amazing story. Would love to read more from you

Hey Scriptboy, where are the "future chapters". Really loved this story, great foundation for an amazing story. Would love to read more from you

Oh God, has it really been 5 months since I wrote that? Well, thanks for the reminder! Needless to say, I have been BUSY on this forum! LOL! I'll think of something fun for the next chapter!

• Upvote 1

If this your writing when rushed..Damn..you are incredible! More exposition and descriptions of muscle growth would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Genie with a Muscle Growth Fetish - Part 2

It was the start of the first period but for Marvin Macdonald it was a free hour to sit in his classroom and to study, read or work on homework assignments. Of course, being one of the biggest geeks in high school meant that he had already completed all his assignments for all his classes already, including his homework for the next three days! So what was a super-smart kid going to do with his free time?

He pulled a heavy, thick book out of his backpack. He treasured the book and treated it like it was his most prized possession. In fact, the heavy, 700-page tome was completely wrapped in a plastic bag! Marvin carefully pulled it out of the bag and held it in his arm like he was carrying a newborn baby.

“Ahh… This is awesome!” he grinned, as he glanced over the cover of his prized book while he began the slow journey from his locker to the classroom as he paged through his brand new copy of “History of Object Oriented Programming”. The only bad thing about being engrossed in this book while walking was… He wasn’t paying attention to where he was going…

“BUSTED FOR DISTRACTED WALKING!!!” Ben shouted in Marvin’s ear as Marvin practically walked right into him. “WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING, YOU DWEEB!”

Ben placed his hands on Marvin’s chest and shoved him out of his way, sending him flying into the brick wall! The hard impact with the wall made him drop his book on the floor, of course, which was his worst nightmare.

“MY BOOK!” Marvin cried out as he tried to peel himself from the brick wall, when somebody picked up his precious book.

“Is this yours?”

“GIVE ME MY BOOK!” Marvin shouted. “IT’S MINE!”

“Chill out, dude! I’m not gonna take your book…” Karim smiled as he handed Marvin his book back while he saw Ben walking away.

Marvin took the book and glanced at it quickly, flipping through the pages and inspecting the cover.

“That bastard… He dented the cover of my book and one of the pages got a fold in it…” Marvin grumbled as he wiped the dirt off the cover with the palm of his hand.

Karim casually walked over to where Marvin was standing and he glanced at the cover.

“Object oriented programming, huh? Wow… That’s pretty cool, Marvin!” Karim grinned. “You must be really, really smart!”

Marvin just stared at his classmate with his bright, blue eyes. Marvin had short, blond hair, fair smooth skin, he was only 5-foot-5 inches tall and he was as skinny as could be. He wore a t-shirt with short sleeves and jeans with running shoes. Lastly, he wore glasses to correct his vision. He looked like your typical geek.

“Yeah, well, idiots like Ben make it hard to be a geek around here…” Marvin sighed. “Thing is, I don’t have time to sit in a weight room and to lift metal plates all day long… I got websites to build, code to write, programs to debug, problems to solve and apps to develop for Apple and Android and I don’t have the hours in a day to worry about idiot jocks who push me around all the time!”

“Well…. It doesn’t take hours and hours, Marvin…” Karim grinned, as the two boys walked side-by-side.

As they were walking, Karim decided to increase Marvin’s muscles just a little. Just to see what would happen. So, he made Marvin’s biceps inflate by a little bit, enough to make it barely noticeable as if he had started working out in the gym.

Suddenly, Marvin stopped walking and looked down. This was right before the entrance to the classroom.

“That’s weird…” Marvin mumbled.

“What’s that?” Karim asked him. “What’s weird?”

Marvin flexed his arm for a moment and then he just shook it off.

“My arms just feel a little… heavier… I had a brief cramp in both arms and now they just feel weird…” Marvin sighed.

“Maybe it’s from carrying that heavy book around the whole time?” Karim suggested.

“My programming book?”

“Yeah…. You’re lifting weights, you know?” Karim grinned. “You’ve been carrying that heavy book around for the last ten minutes!”

“Hmm… Maybe you’re right…” Marvin wondered as he switched hands and started holding the book in the other hand.

Then, the two boys entered the classroom and sat down next to each other. Marvin was deeply engrossed in his book while Karim thought about how he would grow his friend’s muscles some more throughout the day, little by little…

This chapter has a very short muscle growth scene, but it sets the stage for a lot more to come!

Edited by Scriptboy
formatting fix
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 11