Trio

I’d like to thank my friend for developing this story with me. Love you bro.

———————
It is important to look for a safe place when lost. 

Those two guys knew that. That day, they went hiking in the woods for too long, and got lost, and the night was coming.

Fortune was kind to them, there was a cave nearby, and they went there with hopes of resting, so they could return home the next day.

The cave was wet and hot, it smelled like thick sweat, and there was a weird miasma on the place. 

All was too quiet, they decided to look the place around, to be sure it was safe. After walking just some steps, it happened. Fortune deceived them.

A huge stream of a weird, gooey substance fell over them, and it kept on falling until they were soaked, filthy. It had a strong smell. They were coated all over with the goo. They tried to get rid of it, but was impossible, the substance was sticky, it covered their whole bodies, and even if they could take some off, the goo was still heavily dripping over them. They try to help each other out, and end up stuck together, a gooey, fetid mess. It gets worse.

The goo starts to solidify around them, quickly trapping them together, and to bring it to the next level, a shell was quickly formed, they got trapped together.

In panic, they hold each other up, trying to calm themselves down. The hug works, and they rest. 

They don’t know yet, but the goo is far from a passive substance. It enter their bodies, slowly changing them. As their skin burns, the bros hug tighter, trying to survive the pain.

They try to stay strong, and start to realize they are changing, even if they can’t understand fully what is happening.

Their clothes start to be corroded by the goo, and they oddly start to feel stronger than before, the fabric that resists starts growing tighter. Their arms start to grow thicker. 

They still hug, but as their bodies expand, it pushes them apart. One of them extend his arms and with a flex, its sleeves get reduced to shreds. Their shirts grow uncomfortably tighter, and their expanding pecs and ever more defined abs are shown. Both covered in veins, their muscles expand deeply. They increasingly grow strong and well defined, in size and in muscle mass. Shoulders getting ever so strong and thick, as also are their necks. Their faces change, being both sculpted, ever more strong and masculine, raw. 

As they grow, they hold each other tighter and in a deeper way, as they were discovering how one means to the other. 

Comforting each other, another growing spurt hits them, and their clothes are no more, nothing separating the goo from their growing naked bodies. They realize they are in this together.

No more fear, they allow the goo to cover them, and rejoice in feeling the substance enveloping them. 

As they hold each other, their skin burns deeper, something ever more strange is happening with their bodies, something big, but that they can’t identify.

As it happens, one of the men decide to do something he never thought on doing before. As they became aroused during the change, their cocks are fully awake, and growing, even. 

“We are in this together” he thinks, realizing even more how he cares about his mate. “Those muscles, my bro, are to protect you”. With that in mind, he caress the cock of the other, and also explores the defined body of him.

His friend follows, and they both explore their new changed bodies.

First, putting their hands on each other timidly, but then, more vigorously. Feeling an indescribable wave of deep pleasure from being touched. They are too busy discovering new sensations to notice their hair is retrieving, something is coming out of their skins, and there are weird protuberances oddly timidly going out of their skulls. 

They keep on exploring each other, feeling like they are one. Their cocks drip pre, that mixes itself with the goo. The transformation intensifies, they grow ever more muscular, taller, their skins replaced by scales, their eyes being covered in layers of new lenses, improving their vision, they become even more sensitive to the touch. Their bodies explode in deep orgasm, and they aren’t over yet. One put his cock on the ass of the other, the apex is reached. As the other man enjoys a huge wave of pleasure, they both roar and bellow, deeply bonding with each other.

Finally, after a long fuck, the goo get absorbed by their transformed bodies and becomes part of their scales. It is done.

But they barely notice, locked in the pleasure. 

After a while, they finally let go of each other, and admire their profound changes

“Fuck” they say together, both are with deep voices, like a growl.

“What this cave have done to us, brother”

“It made us into beasts, that we are primed to be”

“Fuck, bro, I never felt better.. look, look at my arms, look at those fuckin guns”

“You look good... and fuck good too”

“You don’t look bad yourself.. fuck so good...”

They start to stroke each other’s pecs. 

“This goo, this cocoon changed us”

“Hmmm it looks for the better”

“Fuck, I love you, bro”

They again masturbate each other, one playing with the helmet of the cock of the other.

“Even your cock is different, bro”

“It is bigger and thicker like yours”

The cocks ejaculate a modified cum, yellow and thick, with a very strong smell. They roar in ecstasy. Playing with each other’s cocks more strongly now.

They laid down for a while, one holdin the cock of the other.

“We are one, bro. My life, I devote to protect you.”

They kiss passionately. And one of the men decides it needs to mark this moment, seeing a sharp stone on the floor, he grabs it and draws a spiral on his left chest, letting out roars of pain. Modified blood is spilled, but it was a necessary move.

“This is our mark now”.

The other does the same. Then they both hold each other’s chest and kiss, cuddling on the floor, holding each other tight, like they were doing in the cocoon. Bonded together, enjoying their new powerful forms.

• Like 7