Muscle cum - final

TimHayes90

Tim was sat in his flat, his body swollen and twitching. 

Cole was on his knees, slowly licking Tim’s 10 inch cock. 

“So........” Tim said as he shut his eyes. “Your telling me you’ve been spying on me for Kyle. Little Kyle. Bottom boy Kyle. And he’s now turned himself into some type of musclebound freak. A walking roid factory. And your little growth spurt is thanks to his super cum?”

Cole grunted yes as he kept slurping Tim’s cock. Coles recently enhanced shoulders and veiny arms visible. He now looked like a pro bodybuilding freak, but still tiny at the feet of Tim. 

“And now your coming clean because your scared of him? He’s now drunk on his power and out of control?”

Cole popped Tim’s Titan prick out of his mouth. “Yea. He’s insane. It was all about outmuscling you. But he’s beaten up half the gym guys and whores in the area. He almost killed one guy who didn’t want to give him more gear!”

Tim thought about that level of roid rage. It made him fucking horny. 

Tim grabbed Cole by the neck and lifted him to the same height as him as he stood. “Your a worm Cole. You thought serving Kyle would make you a beast. Pathetic. Only addiction to being a mass freak can do THIS”. With that, Tim flexed his now 31 inch arm. GGGGGREERRRRRRRR FUCK YES BITCH. 

Tim tossed Cole to the ground. “I want to meet Kyle. If he’s finally the freak I need, then he may finally give this super body a challenge. Oooooooooo I can feel by body wanting to flex to my max. Last my max. Ahhhhh fuck Cole, I’m READY TO HULK. Tell me where he is”. 

Tim’s cock added a further inch as he became overcome by the idea of testing his full power against the roided out Super Kyle. Cole couldn’t believe the idea of a muscle showdown was forcing Tim’s body into some type of freaky growth - maybe all the roids are now such a part of him that he is making his own, like a teen making more and more cum. 

Cole looked at Tim, more horny and excited than ever. “I’ll take you to him”. As they left, Cole text his boyfriend - “Ethan. It’s happening. They are going to meet. It’s finally going to happen. We will get everything we want. The ultimate muscle experiment, and it will be all ours”. 

——————

Ethan looked at the text and became painfully hard in his shorts. He and Cole had been dating for 6 months, and they knew why they were together - MUSCLE. 

Cole caught Ethan juicing up after a lifting session, and then watched him run to the showers to jerk off. Cole knew he had found a kindred spirit. A muscle obsessed freak. 

As Cole spied for Kyle, he started to understand the nature of their growth. He and Ethan were happy to become muscle sluts, mere holes for Tim and Kyle, if it meant that they could finally go beyond iron throwing druggies. Cole just wanted cum, and when Kyle used him as a flashlight, he got his wish. 

Ethan worshiped Cole’s swollen physic for hours and hours that night. Ethan ended up spraying and licking so much cum off of Cole’s newly shredded abs. 

However, Ethans muscle slut brain, drowning in growth, came to a sudden realisation. If Cole added 50 pounds of muscle from Kyles cum, what would he became he he drank both these freaks cum AT ONCE. Ethan knew what he had to do. If he got these freaks together, Ethan could become unstoppable. 

Ethan stood there, in front of the mirror, thinking about what all that super cum could do to him, and suddenly exploded into the hardest and most intense crab flex of his life. 

“ARRRRRRRRR FUCKKKKK YEA ETHAN. YOUR, OUCHHHHH, GONNA GET, OH HURTS SO NICE, FUCKING HUGE”. 

Ethans whole body shook in the mirror. His respectable 21 inch arms were covered in veins. He had a shit eating grin ear to ear as he thought about his plan. His growth dream. 

Would his cock be too swollen to force into Cole’s muscle butt? The thought almost made Ethan cum involuntarily. He slammed his fist into his tight 6 pack to stop him cumming. 

He moved to his car, on his way to Kyles, to be there for the showdown. 

——————

Tim stood outside Kyles new place. It was a downtown garage. The only place he could get enough space to convert into a gym for extreme weight. The very sight caused Tim to spit a glob of pre cum into his pants. 

He took a step and stopped. “No. I want that little shit to see me at my freakiest”. Tim looked around for anything to help him pump up. Then his eyes fell on a great opportunity- a Land Rover. 

“WATCH THIS LITTLE MAN” Tim yelled at Cole as he sprinted at the car, his track suit already threatening to burst. His rock hard shoulder smashed into it, creating a dent a meter in. 

Tim’s eyes rolled back in his head as his powerhouse body pumped more and more testosterone around to force more mass. His truck suit started to rip as he forced his hands under the car and lifted it clear over his his. 

“I AM A MONSTER!”

His suit exploded. His 11 inch cock slammed into his abs and leaked over a pint of pre cum. Cole vomited. 

Tim was being watched by Ethan from a distance, and Super Kyle by the window. Kyle grinned evilly as he watched Tim, as he unloaded his 12th syringe into his mutating body. 

Tim looked down at Cole and broke out in the biggest and most cocky grin. “Can you believe what’s happening to me, Cole” Tim whispered excitedly. “My body is actually producing roids within me. I’m getting more jacked by the second. I can FEEL the power pumping faster in my veins. I’m a muscle mmmmmmmmmmmmm monster”. 

Tim turned his eyes to the garage. In few swift steps which shook the ground, he was at the door. He raised his arms, trying not to cum as he looked at the vein splashed 33 inch boulders, and he smashed the doors in. 

In the middle of the most hard core gym in history, was Kyle. “Oooooooo yea Timmy” said Kyle as he looked at him. 

Tim was shocked. He knew Kyle was no longer that gym bunny, but this was more extreme than he imagined. 

Kyle had clearly just hulked out, as a result of the 12 used syringes around him. Kyle was breathing hard and heavy, and had an evil smile on his face - his formally handsome face which was now invaded by veins. 

“Little Timmy........ can (Kyle flexed his left arm) you believe (he flexed his right) what a freak (he popped his pecs) you’ve made me”. Kyle was almost as wide as he was tall. His sick 12 pack was covered in veins, his 35 inch arms looked like they could strangle superman. 

Tim was almost afraid, but he wanted, no, he NEEDED this. A chance to push his alpha body to the limit. Someone to force him bigger. 

“Kyle. You are jacked. But you will never be more than a protein snack for me. Watch my power you CUNT”

With that, Tim screamed, and exploded into a most muscular. “AWWRRRRRRRR”. Tim was foaming at the mouth as he flexed harder and harder, willing more power onto his frame. “GROW YOU BASTARDS, GROWWWWWWWWWWW FOR YOUR MONSTERRRRRRR”. 

Kyle became as hard as rock as he watched Tim swell beyond any human bodybuilder. Kyles chemical factory body was leaking pre cum on the floor like a tap. 

With that, the two Titans charged at each other. Neither noticing that Ethan was watching them from behind the weight rack. 

Both wrapped their arms around the other, using force that would crush a stone statue. Neither could deny, their cocks were so hard it was painful. The sheer testosterone and muscle on muscle action was pushing them close to the edge of sanity smashing orgasms. 

Suddenly, Ethan made his move. Before Tim or Kyle saw him, he was there, just as they both lost control. Their alpha cocks both erupted in gallons of cum, the most testosterone filled serum in the world. And Ethan gazzeled all of it. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1