49 members have voted

1. 1. Should James get another tattoo and if so what type

• Yes, a demonic tattoo
    • Yes, a fairy / mystical tattoo
    • Yes, another mythological tattoo
    • Yes, a tattoo of a vicious animal
    • No, James leaves the tattoo shop

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/2021 at 11:00 AM

“ I was thinking something from mythology, maybe Greek mythology.” James told the muscle beast that was in front of him

” I like it, I remember us having something like that around here somewhere let me check the draw” replied Derek the muscle beast as he got up and walked over to a small metal cabinet. Derek pulled the drawer open his baseball mitt sized hand swarming the draws Handel as he ripped it open nearly pulling it off the handle. Shuffling through the papers in the draw the muscle beast pipes up “ I’ve found it, we’re going to use 2 stencils this way yours ink will be solely unique to yourself“ he chuckled when he said the last part. “It will have a chain in a circle and in the middle with be a Greek helmet” Derek explain to James.

Walking back over to his stool Dereks entire body flexed with muscle which sent a shiver down James’s body as he watched this happen. “ OK, let’s get started, where do you want this nice piece of ink “ The tattooed beast asked.

“I’m thinking maybe my inner bicep” James said with a bit of uneasiness in his voice.

“Don’t worry, most people enjoy the feeling of the needle and the ink” proclaimed Derek 

“I’m ready” the shrimp of a man announced as he started shaking on the tattooing chair.

” Calm down” commanded Derek in his deep thick beastly voice, at that moment James’ is body stopped shaking at just layed there, “ok let’s start” said Derek. The muscle beast brought the buzzing needle against James’s skin and began to draw the outline of the tattoo. As he began to finish the first link in the chain James is bicep began to pulsate and swell with a small amount of muscle as James winced at the needle going in and out of his arm. Continuing the tattoo James’s bicep swells with muscle up to 15 inches. “This feels good” pronounced James to Derek

” It’s the adrenaline from a needle coming in and out of your arm, don’t worry it’s going to feel a lot better when we finish the helmet in the middle” said the artist as he sipped of the extra ink from James’s bicep, “ let’s finish this” Derek told James

Derek began on the helmets outline shape gradually making his way into the helmet, as Derek was doing this James’s body continued to swell his pecks over hanging his bulbous abs as they exploded with muscle and power, his legs growing as thick as redwood trees. Finishing up the tattoo James’s body spasms. “This feels great” proclaimed James as he began to stand up. 
“ There’s a mirror over there if you want” says Derek cleaning the needle. As James walks over to the mirror his thick muscled legs rub together. Derek looking at his handy work, he thinks to himself that maybe this could be the one that deserves another tattoo.

When James got to the mirror he looked at himself he could not believe what was in front of him, what stood in front of his was a 6 ‘ 2 muscle beast that’s muscle flexed when ever he moved and that when he saw himself flex it sent a wave of pleasure to his cock that wanted to burst out of the strained trousers and boxers. “You looked good” proclaimed Derek “Maybe you want another one it looks like you like the look and feel of having and being tattooed” said Derek to James.

James stood there for a moment as he contemplated on the question just posed by the tattoo artist.

That was the end of part to please give feedback as it’s highly valued as it helps me improving my story writing.

• Like 8

The first Tatoo gave him muscles but what will the second do? Will it change his personality to a true alpha? 

The sconf oen should be a partner to teh first something that completes the art

Im sure wanna know what will happen

11 hours ago, musclefreak95 said:

“ I was thinking something from mythology, maybe Greek mythology.” James told the muscle beast that was in front of him

” I like it, I remember us having something like that around here somewhere let me check the draw” replied Derek the muscle beast as he got up and walked over to a small metal cabinet. Derek pulled the drawer open his baseball mitt sized hand swarming the draws Handel as he ripped it open nearly pulling it off the handle. Shuffling through the papers in the drawer the muscle beast pipes up “ I’ve found it, we’re going to use 2 stencils this way yours ink will be solely unique to yourself“ he chuckled when he said the last part. “It will have a chain in a circle and in the middle with be a Greek helmet” Derek explain to James.

Walking back over to his stool Dereks entire body flexed with muscle which sent a shiver down James’s body as he watched this happen. “ OK, let’s get started, where do you want this nice piece of ink “ The tattooed beast asked.

“I’m thinking maybe my inner bicep” James said with a bit of uneasiness in his voice.

“Don’t worry, most people enjoy the feeling of the needle and the ink” proclaimed Derek 

“I’m ready” the shrimp of a man announced as he started shaking on the tattooing chair.

” Calm down” commanded Derek in his deep thick beastly voice, at that moment James’s is body stopped shaking at just layer there, “ok let’s start” said Derek. The muscle beast brought the buzzing needle against James’s skin and began to draw the outline of the tattoo. As he began to finish the first link in the chain James is bicep began to pulsate and swell with a small amount of muscle as James winced at the needle going in and out of his arm. Continuing the tattoo James’s bicep swells with muscle up to 15 inches. “This feels good” pronounced James to Derek

” It’s the adrenaline from a needle coming in and out of your arm, don’t worry it’s going to feel a lot better when we finish the helmet in the middle” said the artist as he sipped of the extra ink from James’s bicep, “ let’s finish this” Derek told James

Derek began on the helmets outline shape gradually making his way into the helmet, as Derek was doing this James’s body continued to swell his pecks over hanging his bulbous abs as they exploded with muscle and power, his legs growing as thick as redwood trees. Finishing up the tattoo James’s body spasms. “This feels great” proclaimed James as he began to stand up. 
“ There’s a mirror over there if you want” says Derek cleaning the needle. As James walks over to the mirror his thick muscled legs rub together. Derek looking at his handy work, he thinks to himself that maybe this could be the one that deserves another tattoo.

When James got to the mirror he looked at himself he could not believe what was in front of him, what stood in front of his was a 6 ‘ 2 muscle beast that’s muscle flexed when ever he moved and that when he saw himself flex it sent a wave of pleasure to his cock that wanted to burst out of the strained trousers and boxers. “You looked good” proclaimed Derek “Maybe you want another one it looks like you like the look and feel of having and being tattooed” said Derek to James.

James stood there for a moment as he contemplated on the question just posed by the tattoo artist.

That was the end of part to please give feedback as it’s highly valued as it helps me improving my story writing.

Hot story 

I appreciate this story.  Please don't take offense at my comments.  Most of my observations are minor.  The story and flow are OK and I want to see more of the story, but proofreading would have caught things like "in the middle with be a... " instead of "in the middle will be a".  And, "James's is body stopped shaking at just layer there..."  ???  I'm assuming you meant "...James' body stopped shaking and just laid there..."  Also, "what stood in front of his was...", instead of "front of him was...".  Again, proofreading could have caught those.  

Muscles across the chest are "pectorals".  The usual informal abbreviation for them is "pecs".  Pecks are what birds do with their beaks.   

Grammatically there are a couple places where verb tense is odd.  And in the case of a proper name ending with an "s", the typical possessive form drops the s after the apostrophe like it does for all nouns ending with s.    James's should be James' (but still pronounced James's).   Although different style guides don't differentiate and will accept either method.

And I don't know how "Handel" the  350 year old German musician ended up in this story.  "mitt sized hand swarming(?) the draw Handel"(???).   

I know the word "draw" is used in some areas of the English speaking world but in my part of the world our furniture has "drawers" which in some areas is sloppily pronounced by obliterating the final "R" sound (hello Boston) as "draw".  And our drawers have handles instead of ancient musicians.  I'm still confused by "said the artist as he sipped of the extra ink from James’s bicep".😕  And how does one "swarm" a draw???  I'm soooo confused...🥴

If you are a non-native English speaker then you haven't done too badly.👍   The story is good.  It keeps my interest despite a few pauses for translation. 

I won't comment on what you should do with your storyline, you're doing just fine.  It's your story, let loose your imagination, write for yourself.  We'll just come along for the ride.😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1