Hello, this is the first story I’ve released. I’ve definitely read some better ones but I hope you enjoy this one.

Bigorexia

I never thought that it would get this bad- the total loss of control I felt. It forced me to consume everything on my path to becoming a behemoth. I no longer had restraint. Anything that could make me grow was a no brainer.

It wasn’t always like this. When I was growing up muscle was always something I admired, but never something I needed. That changed when I turned 18 and looked in the mirror. Something was wrong with me. I saw my skinny fat body and questioned why I looked the way I did. Why wasn’t I working out enough? Why was I not bigger? Surely by this age I should at least look somewhat like those men- those gods I admired!?

A spark was ignited in me that day. The embers of my need to grow were lit and soon the flame would overtake my every thought until I awoke engulfed in the wildfire of growth.

I went to the gym that very day. I got weird looks from most, but I didn’t care what they thought because I already knew I needed to get huge. I hit the weights like a beast. I pumped my minuscule chest, my rail arms, and my chicken thighs until the burn felt good. I waddled to the grocery store and bought as much as I could to fuel my growth. 

The next morning I felt bigger, even if just a little. The soreness, the extra weight in my step. But when I looked in the mirror I was still a small weakling. I retreated to the gym in a blur and repeated for the next 6 months.

In that time I put on 35 lbs of size onto my frame and I still felt like an ant. Some of the guys at the gym saw my dedication and grew to respect and even befriend me. But I didn’t like to talk to them still. All they would do is tell me I looked bigger and more cut but I couldn’t see it, and it pissed me off. 

That was the day I went to talk to Gary, the biggest guy in the gym, a hardcore bodybuilder type. He said that I looked frustrated and I told him why.  He told me, “if size is what you want I could lend you some gear”. My heart froze. This is what I needed, something to accelerate my growth. It turned me on a lot. I could see myself blowing up with size, just filling up everything around me. I said yes of course and started a light cycle.

My light stack turned into a normal one and then a big one. By the end of the year I was on so many drugs it took me hours every day just to get them all ready (along with my meals and workouts). I lived in the gym and I gradually approached Gary’s size as we worked out together every day. He would compliment me saying, “I have no idea how you’re able to handle all that gear! You’re gonna be the biggest guy in the gym soon”. Why would he lie to me like that? He wasn’t lying, but it felt like it! Every time I looked in the mirror I felt the same- not big enough! I needed to explode with size if I was ever going to be satisfied, so that’s what I searched for.

I crammed myself into the computer chair at the library, since I had sold most of my things to pay for my growth. I looked into experimental methods to get huge, like bigger than Mr.Universe huge! I was about to give up when I saw a message in my email.

It was anonymous, but the subject read “Growth Formula”. It said that they were a government organization dedicated to creating a super soldier. They were struggling to find consenting adults to test the serum on because most military soldiers did not want to get that big. I was intrigued to say the least. They said that they had their eyes on me for a while because they thought I had something called “muscular dysmorphia”. They asked if I was interested in trying the serum. I was gone by the end of the week.

In the facility there were closed cell doors in long hallways all around. I wondered what was in them but knew better than to ask. They put me in a room with the serums but there was a problem. No mirror.

I asked if they could put me in a room where there was a mirror so I could watch and they obliged, what was the worst that could happen? I shot up the serum and was sent into pure ecstasy. By this time I was about 245 lbs. and stood at 6’2”. I was a decent sized guy in retrospect. I could have settled, but I just wasn’t built that way.

I watched in awe as I began to inch taller. Gradually my limbs and appendages stretched to accommodate what it felt like would be a wave of intense growth... it was.

I saw that little image of me in the mirror balloon with size. Adrenaline filled my body and every muscle pumped up with pure mass. If felt like heaven! Not only were my muscles growing, but my dick started to expand, longer and longer and longer. My chest was pumped up to the size of two beach balls pushed together, my arms were the size of what my legs used to be, and my legs were long, thick, stalky masses of pure size that held up my even wider upper body. I finally looked like a god, yet I somehow felt disappointed.

I could feel the power of my new godhood, yet when I looked in the mirror I was still inadequate. The next decision I made would change everything.

The mirror room they put me in was considerably smaller than the ones they put the other test subjects in, and I saw them pick up the serum syringes from the lab down the hall before we stopped by the room. 

Part of me wished I could settle for the inhuman size I was then, but I knew it was futile. So I bunch up my newly powerful fist and break through the wall and start running towards the lab. I leave broken glass, dust, and screams of panic in my wake as I move my immense 1,000 pound body at amazing speed. Alarms start to go off and the door to the lab almost closes- but I just barely beat it.

I am inside the room alone. All the scientists and guards had evacuated, for good reason. I hear banging on the doors, so I need to act fast. I recognize the syringes and pick on up, then two, then five. Then I stop and think for a moment what could go wrong. Would I overdose and die on the spot? Would it matter? No. I realized I no longer had control over what I would do once I saw my reflection on the glossy floors. I was nothing. I needed to be bigger. I needed to be as big as I possibly could to ever feel satisfied. 

So, I grabbed a bucket, emptied all the syringes into it (at least 25), and started drinking. It burned going down, but it tasted soooo good. The serum itself didn’t have much flavor, but the taste of growth was a flavor unmatched. I felt my body swell taller at an alarming rate. By the time I drank the whole bucket down I reached the top of the warehouse sized lab, and I was nowhere close to being done. Then the growth started.

I saw my pecs jump in front of me, blocking my view of anything even remotely under my head for about 5 feet. My rhino sized delts stretched to the edges of the room as my pterodactyl lats quickly pushed up my person sized arms up. I gave a quick flex, then another, and then another. It was beyond wonderful. From under my massive pec shelf I see a telephone poll like cock begin to inch upward and I simply couldn’t resist. I pull it into my mouth and begin to suck, only increasing my ecstatic growth and pleasure. 

The rest was a blur. I must have sucked the giant cock for what felt like hours. I would feel my self excel in height and then blow up with size repeatedly several times, each time better than the last. I was a veritable giant now. The entire facility was smaller than my legs and I was able to see everything around me as if I were looking down from a helicopter. I was now the biggest living thing on the planet and I finally felt some semblance of satisfaction. 

My titanic body absorbs the sun pleasurably. The fire of my desire seems to have calmed. But every day of me enjoying my giant-hood as the new leader of Earth I wonder, what would it feel like to be even bigger?

• 2 months later...

Terrific story.  I love how you are willing to do anything to be huge and achieve enormity yet it’s never enough. More growth feeds more greed for size and on and on in and endless and erotic feedback loop.  The superhuman muscle and growth is so well described.  Thanks for posting this.  I hope you write more!!

• Like 2