Bodybuilders: Anthology of Growing Gods [Chapter 1]

Yamhead2

Several years ago, i wrote many stories of bodybuilders growing on here. I also morphed pictures of bodybuilders to be bigger. I left it do die. Now I decided to bring it back, rewritten in a new format, with more detail and a proper story, but no morphs. Enjoy part one.

Most stories will be semi connected to one another, so this story is also tangentially related to the Housamo stories.

Word count: 2103

“If you can see this, hear this, then Humanity has somewhat survived. Thank goodness. If not, then maybe you’re an alien being who has discovered the ruins of our Planet Earth. Unless, these aren’t ruins, and humanity has survived. Has the future prospered even as everything happened? Has the once mass chaos and destruction from my time been fixed, and we were able to break free of this great wall and advance? I wouldn’t know, but I hope the future is great.”

The man had a deep voice. A soothing one. I’ve been studying his recordings for quite some time now. I had no idea what happened in the last 5 to 7 years. But it would seem a great apocalypse had taken place within those 5 to 7 years… The man introduced himself as Dr. Strong. A man of great physique and mind. He dedicated his life studying one of humanity’s greatest mysteries. A mystery that I’m continuing the legacy of.

“Date, 15th September 2020. I think it is… I can’t remember quite right. I’ve been hiding in this bunker for a long while. Even though the date is only 15th September, and the last of my research happened in August, it feels like it has been 30 whole years since then. Which is why I’m hoping, whoever survived this ordeal, continues my research for me. A lot more questions than answers have been created since my involvement. I hope one day humanity finds an answer to everything.”

The man spoke true words. Many strong gravitational forces have caused Earth’s sphere of spacetime to go haywire. While the outside regions of the solar system remained normal. Anyone on Earth has experienced a strong difference of time. I discovered his tapes on the 10th May of 2021. Today is the 15th May and yet, on my clock, it's been a whole year that has passed. Time on Earth has dilated and slowed. Anyone here would ask why. Well let’s hear Doctor Strong’s answer.

“Back in 2012, I began my research into humanity, a specific research, on males. This world is vaster than we knew, but it appeared that we never researched it because it involved myths. And lack of evidence made it hard to prove anything. But there was a reason why I knew, why I wasn’t blind by it all. Maybe I had gone insane back in 2012, but after years of research and proof. All my efforts proved true. But I messed up, and now humanity has to pay the price.

My research yielded fascinating results. Many men grew much bigger than we once thought capable. But some grew bigger than expected. Some even grew bigger than the Earth. But it appeared that the amount of men growing increased greater, at rates faster than one could imagine. Due to the extreme sizes these men grew, their gravitational influence warped the fabric of spacetime, and time on Earth, from our perspective, has slowed tremendously. But we still followed our calendars, for our planet was still affected by the Sun…”

Thankfully, Dr. Strong’s research did not fail that terribly. While most of the Earth had been destroyed. Over the course of 2020-2021, humanity has spent the now warped time fixing everything up. While only a few months passed on our calendar and the outside universe, it had been nearly a decade or two within our perspective. Humanity has started anew, back on its feet, we regained back to 7 billion humans, if not 8 or more. And while many damages have caused the continents to change, we survived, and our technologies advanced. If only Dr. Strong knew that his technologies, while causing the end, started a new beginning. And I can’t fault him. It wasn’t his intention. He only wanted to know more about this world…

“In my years of research, I had found something grand about humanity. There aren’t 7.8 billion of us. There were more. Hidden in plain sight. Trapped in bubble universes hidden on Earth, unreachable to the average human. These bubbled dimensions hosted tones of humans. Only men, and these men were huge. Beyond massive. Bigger than any bodybuilders on Earth. In fact, these places leaked into our natural world. Because men from our world grew bigger, and escaped into the bubbled dimensions to avoid being killed or killing others.”

His research sounds like a lot of bullshit. And it probably was back then. But he kept finding new things. Travelling the world, he found artifacts, walls of texts, writings and symbols. And in every country, every culture, one thing stayed the same. Men had been growing bigger than natural, since the dawn of humanity. From our earliest ancestors hunting animals with spears, to the early agricultural settlers, to the egyptian and mayan periods, to the dark ages, and until now, men had been growing.

“Robert Wadlow, famous for being the tallest man alive at 8’11” was actually on the cusp of being like those other men I’ve researched. But these men were much stranger. They were a minimum of 9 feet tall. But unlike Robert, they were built. Very built. Their muscles were much bigger, much denser than even the biggest bodybuilders. Bigger than the biggest powerlifters. Larger than even the largest man alive. And that’s what they had in common. They broke the natural laws of human growth. They were taller, bigger and stronger than the common man. And if they appear to be bigger than what society deems acceptable to live, they would vanish into the bubble dimensions.”

Dr. Strong’s adventures were quite interesting. I have all the artifacts and writings he found while seeking knowledge. That’s also how I came across these tapes of his. And really, not a single culture was left out. Every corner of humanity had at least one case of men growing so huge they disappeared. It seemed that these occurrences were more common than realized. But how common were they. If there were more than 7.8 billion natural people on Earth, how many men were added. How much was the total population of humanity. Well it appeared that it was more than we realized. In fact, there were 50 billion men that were phased into the new bubbles.

“Despite countless evidence of these bubbled dimensions. Despite countless evidence of the existence of 50 billion other men, who were either born in the bubble dimensions, or outgrew our own planet, no one seemed to know anything but me. But I knew the reason why. While it knew what I saw was real, I knew no one wouldn’t believe me. So instead of trying to prove the existence of the cause, I need only to prove the existence of the effects. The cause can come later. Because I knew the cause of it only was a sneaky little thing that probably went into hiding.”

The sneaky thing was something I never saw for myself. And I doubt I would ever. But what Dr. Strong described was unexpected. A young looking person of unknown gender. Long black hair and brown skin. But that’s what he thought he saw anyways. The figure seemed to move quickly, dashing constantly. Mists of black surround the figure, and their eyes were always covered as the figure always cloaked themselves to prevent others from seeing them. The mists didn’t seem to endanger anyone. It was probably another way to cloak themselves.

“I saw how the figure moved. Like light they bounced, but when standing alone, silent and unmoving. They stare everywhere, probably so that people don’t see them. And that’s when I saw it. They either touched a man swiftly, or used some sort of other method, like magic or pills. They never seemed to use the same method twice to grow their men. But one thing always stayed the same. They were capable of erasing memories. But I had a proper cloaking technique, so I was never caught. But the first time I saw them, I somehow wasn’t a target of their mind erasing, so I always remembered their existence.”

However, during Dr. Strong’s last few tapes, it seemed to tell me that the figure had either been caught, or made a huge mistake. For the tapes after that made no mention of the figure and the apocalypse began to occur. I can only theorize that the figure had screwed up so badly from growing too many men that they escaped. Probably out of this planet or whatever. Or maybe even escape in one of the bubble dimensions. I wouldn’t know, I have never been able to go in one myself.

“The figure had grown too many men at once, and at such a fast rate. This was the cause of the apocalypse. Too many cities destroyed all at once. I saw the figure, looking nervous. It was like they knew they had done it. They knew they had gone too far. While they tried to escape, I tried to stop them. I needed to confront them. I had a lot of questions to ask. But before I could even reach them, I was stopped. A large man had come to protect them. A tall, dark skinned man, with blue wings, a black horn, and white hair. He was hulking, around 51 feet tall. He took the figure by his hands, scolded the figure. I could only hear one word from the figure. ‘Akiha’. But that was it. With a dimensional spell, as I could only describe it. The two disappeared, never to be seen again. And that’s when the apocalypse started…”

We know the cause, but we don’t know the reason. Still, I hope to be able to see the person that started it all. There’s billions of men trapped in their pockets of universes. I wonder what they are doing now. The figure seemed to have godlike powers, but they seemed to act like a human on impulse. A type of all powerful human with no care for what goes on. Was this all a fetish to the person? Was growing men the only thing they liked? Because the person who saved the person from Dr. Strong was another gigantic man. But with monstrous traits. I could only imagine who this Akiha is…

Somewhere in another Universe, another Tokyo-
“My summoner what were you thinking! Have you been doing this the whole time?”
“Akiha… I didn’t mean to…”
“Just tell me what happened, the damage has already been done.”
“Well… Seeing as how I spent countless loops, thousands of years in this Tokyo. After finally beating the game, I could finally go back to my home, the other universe, the other Earth. But my home Earth isn’t the same as this Earth. There are no mythologies becoming reality. No giant buff dudes roaming around. I forgot how boring my universe was. So I decided to go back in time and just, mess around. Make men who I think were hot and make them extremely huge!”
“Wasn’t growing men in this universe not enough for you. Look at me! I’m already the biggest of your growth creations! What more could you ask for!”
“I just had to… I don’t have a proper reason. I just wanted to…”
“Well you’re going to fix this somehow.”
“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure humanity is able to fix itself while I’m gone. I’ve written a proper history such that the Earth would go back to the way it was, as though I had never messed around in the first place. It would take a couple of years, but the gravity of all the men I grew would slow down time. Once everything is fixed, I will move time back to its original speed. And life will go on as per usual.”
“I’ll take your word for it. But one last question.”
“Hmm?”
“Were there any other universes that you travelled to in order to grow more men?”
“Yes…”
“Any of them grew bigger than me?”
“Of course not! You will always be my biggest creation. With your infinite size, infinite hyper muscles and fats, infinite multi body parts, infinitely huge balls, guts and pecs bigger than your main body, infinitely long balls and nipples, 3 nipples on each areola on each pectoral muscle, with each areola also having extremely huge bumps, infinite density making you one particle, and infinite cloning with infinite bodies floating all in space, each 1 quark difference in size, no one can ever be bigger than you, or even come close to your size and stature!”
“Thank you, that’s all I need to know…”

• Like 7