I have to be honest, I have this stupid fetish that I want to be the smaller one just for one night.  I am a big man.  I am 6’1 240lbs. Not all fat, just big and naturally strong.  I get my course of action, but mostly, guys want me to show off how strong I am, lifting things, lifting people.  That is all fun and all, but I want to be the one being lifted.  I want to meet a guy that is taller than me, bigger than me, stronger than me.  I know the chances of meeting that guy that meets those expectations is near impossible.  Until last night.  

I was with a group of my friends at a party.   Jamie, one of my friendsHe wanted me to show off for him.  He came running at me and jumped into my arms.  I caught him with ease.  As he had his legs wrapped around my waist, I grabbed him under the armpits and started lifting him up into the air.  I knew that would get him going.  All the time I was doing this to Jamie, deep down I wish I could find someone that would do that to me.  Neither Jamie, nor any of my other friends knew about my secret fetish.  They would think that I am crazy.  But as I was lifting Jamie, he saw my face.  He said that he saw the sadness in my eyes and knew that something was wrong.  His demeanor changed at that moment.  His horseplay stopped and he had such a deep compassion on his face.  “What’s the matter Seth?”  

“I don’t want to tell you because it’s kind of embarrassing and you wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me, I can tell that something is bothering you.  I promise you, I will not laugh”

“Well, you know how you are always asking me to show off for you how strong I am?”

“Of course, I love you showing off for me!”

“I know, and I am flattered by that, but the truth is, I want to be in your shoes someday.  I want to be the one that is thrown up in the air like I weigh nothing at all, but because of my size that will never happen.  So I fantasize that when I am lifting you, it is actually me being lifted.  I know...sounds stupid right?”

“Oh love, that is not stupid at all!   That is what I love most about you!  Yes, I love for you to show off for me, but most of all, I love your heart.  I love that you are honest with your feelings.  I am sorry if I have taken that for granted, but there is someone out there that can meet your desires.  We just need to figure out how to find him.”

“Believe me, I have tried.  I have been on every muscle, lift and carry, fetish sites to find the right guy and most of the ones I am half interested in are clear across the world or on the other side of the US.  Nobody here in Colorado is able to fulfill my fantasy!”

Jamie and I moved over to the fire and continued our strange conversation.  I had never told another soul about my stupid fetish.  But Jamie was so determined to make sure that he found someone for me, I could tell his mind was spinning.  I told him I was going to get another beer and asked him if he wanted one.  He said “yes”, so I left him at the fire and went to get us some beer.  I also had to take a piss so I headed to the restroom first.  There were a lot of people at this party so even though it was outside, it was really loud.  I walked by this group of guys that were shouting and cheering on about something.  I looked to see what they were cheering about and there was this giant that was showing off for the crowd.  He was massive.  From a distance I could tell he was tall, but I couldn’t make how tall, but his arms and chest were massive.  He asked for a volunteer from the onlookers and chose a smaller guy, from what it looked like to me next to the big guy, this volunteer must have been about 5’7 about 150 maybe.  But again, I was quite away back from all of the action, I could tell the little guy had some muscle though.  You know that well defined muscle that are packed on a small guy.  I was watching my fantasy come to life through another man.  The giant had the little guy come up next to him and told him to flex for the audience.  Without hesitating, little man was starting flexing and posing like he was proud of his accomplishments.  The giant came up behind him and started to sniff him, as if he were playing with his dinner.  He bent down and and started sniffing little man’s neck.  Since the little guy only came up to the giants chest, the giant had to bend way down to sniff his neck.  Well...he must have gotten tired of bending over, so he put his hands under the armpits of little man and just lifted him up so his feet were dangling 2 feet off the ground.  Little man was still flexing as he was in the air.  The giant just continued on sniffing different parts of his human plaything.  Lifting him at different levels.  I needed to piss so bad, and I was so hard by watching this show, I didn’t know if I would make it to the bathroom, but I had to try.  

As I was finishing my piss, the door opened and in walks little man, although he wasn’t as small as I thought.  I was a little taller than him, maybe by an inch, and he probably weighed in around 200lbs.  He was no little guy.   He was walking as if he were drunk, he could not walk straight.  What I didn’t realize is that he was not alone.  In fact he was being held up by his arm by a giant hand around his bicep.  They walked into the bathroom and I just stood there with my eyes and mouth wide open by what I was watching.  The giant walked in and dropped his property onto the floor in a corner like he was setting down a backpack or something.  “He should be fine there for a couple of hours until he comes too, but right now I need to pee like a racehorse”  He said looking at me.  “I gotta warn you though little guy, you better stand back, I don’t want to piss on you.”  As he started pissing, I just stood there, like I was paralized by his existence.  He said “You know, you are kind of cute for a little guy.” Then he winked at me!

Ok, need I remind you that I am 6’1 240lbs.  I am by no means “little”.  But, now that I am up close and personal to this giant, let me tell you what I am looking at.  Think of “The Rock” on steroids.  This guy had to be mixed race with dark skin and the most beautiful set of blue eyes.  He had to be at least a foot taller than me because I only came up to his chest from what I could tell.  His arms had to be at least 24” and his chest...at least 60” around.  But that is only a guess.  He finished his job, and without putting his cock away, he turned towards me.  Of course, what do I do?  I look right at it.  How could I not, it is only half hard and is at least 12 inches long.  

“Oh, I can see that you like what you see don’t you little buddy?”  He walks closer to me closing the gap between us.  “Did you watch the show out there?”  I couldn’t respond, all I could do was look at him.  “I saw you watching me.  You like how big I am don’t you little guy?  I know, you don’t hear that very often do you?  But I need start off our relationship by setting up boundaries.  I will always be the bigger one, and you will always be small compared to me...understood?”  I nodded your head yes!  “Good, now that we got that out of the way, I understand that you want to be the smaller one in a relationship.  You want me to pick you up like you weigh nothing and show off for you.  You want me to protect you from bullies?  I know, you don’t have to respond because I heard your conversation you had with your friend earlier.  I didn’t want to come on too strong and scare you away, so I decided to show you what I could do through someone else.  I can be the man that can make all of your fantasies come true.  He takes a step closer to me and I begin to back up, but there is nowhere to go.  The bathroom door is behind me.  He looks up and grabs a hold of the deadbolt and locks us in.  

“What are you doing?  My friend is still out there waiting for me.”  

He smiles down at me, lowers his arms and starts to rub my arms.  Then without warning, he grabs my arms tight and with very little effort my feet leave the ground.  This giant is lifting a 240lb full grown man with just the strength of his arms.  He brings me so that I am eye to eye with him.  “I don’t think you Jamie will mind that you are with me.  Besides, what are you going to do about it?  You are my little human plaything tonight!  This is just the beginning of the things I can show my new little friend.  I want to make all of your fantasies come true.”  Sure it is fun to show off to the little guys, like him, but the real action is when I can be a knight in shining armor for a big guy too.  You want that don’t you?  I know your name is Seth, but tonight you are my little man.  Now, little man, I am going to challenge you tonight.  Ooohhhh!!  You like when I call you little man, your cock is standing at attention for me.  My challenge for you is to avoid cumming until I give you permission.  I can tell you want to explode, just by hearing me say your new name, but you are not to cum without my permission, is that understood little man?”  I knod my head yes “Good boy, now I am going to take you out of here and we are going to my hotel room about 2 miles away, and you are going to be my little plaything.  First, you are going to help me with my workout.  Are you ready for that?  Good, I thought you would be”  From this point forward, you will not be touching the floor.”  He sets me down for just a moment, goes over to the other guy in the corner picks him up and throws him over his shoulder.  Then he walks over to me, bends down a little and wraps his arm around my waist and lifts me so I am dangling to his side.  I am literally dangling in his arms.  I cannot grab onto anything but his arm and he walks off with 2 fully grown men in his arms.  

I see Jamie as we walk out of the bathroom and he has this great big smile on his face and watches us as we leave the party.  I am wondering where the giant’s truck is at, but he just keeps walking.  “Where is your car?”

Oh, I walked.  I figured I need the exercise so why not walk.  So now I am getting double the exercise with cardio from the walk and strength training with you as my weights!   So sit back and enjoy the ride little man!”