Muscle cum pr6

TimHayes90

It had been 3 months since Kyle had a room full of buff hookers fuck him so he could use their cum to grow. 3 months since he started dosing all his food with roids. 3 months since he started to Jack off his veiny python each day while thinking about how much he needed to out muscle Tim. 

Kyle was sat at his kitchen table, eating his testosterone filled breakfast. His mind on Tim. Kyle has since started to pay a little twunk from the gym to spy to him and report back. Kyle knew that he was getting close to beating the shit out of that pumped up wannabe, but Tim kept pushing the boundaries of extreme. 

There was a knock at the door as Cole arrived with his report. “It’s open” Jake yelled. 

Cole walked in and froze at the sight. Kyle was naked at the table. Hardly a new sight, but it was beyond what Cole imaged could even happen. See, Cole was a real gym bunny and loved muscle growth stories..... but Kyle was now too good to be true. 

Kyle was still eating, but not looking at this food. He was lovingly looking at the stretch marks on his shoulders where he had literally doubled in size. He was so horny over the fact that he used to have a “boy next door face” which had been replaced by a face invaded by sexy veins because he was so vascular now. Cole almost lost his shit when he saw the puddle on the floor - it was pre constantly leaking from his monster dick. 

“So......” Kyle said, not taking his eyes off of his swollen arms. “What’s Tim been taking this week”. 

Cole wetted his dry mouth to speak. “Erm... well he has started to juice most of the regular boys. He says it’s enhancing their cum with roids and purified testosterone. He now has three guys ready to fuck him as he lifts. Calls it “brotein pumping”. 

Cole was now fully tented. 

Kyle leaned back in his chair. “And, what’s the effect been. Has it made you a sissy bitch. Do you jerk off as he lifts, and fucks and injects. Is his musclebound bod what you think about in the shower?”

Cole was starting to cry. “I’m not gay! I just appreciate the sport of bodybuilding”. 

Kyle let out an evil little laugh, and finally stood up. “Not gay? I think you weren’t to start with. But I now think you’ve had a front row seat to what a human body can look like. You’ve seen what freaks can become with roid addiction”. Kyle was now slowly starting to flex each muscle..... possibly involuntarily, but his body was responding to the stimulation. 

“I think I’ve bent you with all this mmmmmmuscle”. Kyle now slowly went into a massive 26 inch double bi. “Awwwwwww fuck this feels so gooddddddddd”. 

Cole dropped to his knees. He knew Kyle was right. He couldn’t touch his girlfriend Meg anymore. He could only think about how hot it would be to see cum running down Kyle or Tim’s shredded 8 packs. 

“GRRRRRRR YEA BITCH”. Kyle was not flexing as hard as he could, adding inches and veins everywhere. His moaning and groaning was constant as he let the feeling of growing freaky mass wash over him. He then started to talk as he posed for the quivering and horny mass in front of him. 

“You know, I started this as Tim’s fuck buddy. All I needed to do was be a muscle jock and pump more and more cum into him. But I couldn’t keep up. I helped him mmmmmmmmmmm become a superman. His dick could lift 50 pounds. He gghhggggggrrrrrrr became so cocky that he left me looking for a bigger fix. I changed that day...... oh yea that feels amazinggggggg. I became addicted to Tim and his growth, and when he left, it just left me the growth bug. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED GAWWWWWWWW” 

Super Kyle finally slammed into a most muscular. Coles eyes bulged out of his skull. Kyle was flexing so hard that an extra row of abs exploded onto his armoured chest, his shoulders suddenly jutted out rounder like a basketball with wayyyyy too much air, and his arms added inches as cable like veins pumped insane power into him. Super Kyle looked down on Cole. 

“So. Straight Cole. Look at me. Look at me at 100% of my power. How do you feel”. 

Cole now couldn’t even remember what Meg looked like. He pulled his painfully hard dick out and started jerking it with more pleasure he knew possible. It felt like his cock was ok coccain. 

Kyle, now mad and out of control with power, suddenly decided he need to show his power. He lifted both of his hulk arms up, and slammed them down on the granite kitchen top, shattering it into a million bits. 

“Oooooooo god yesssssssss please moreeeeeee” Cole begged from the floor. 

Kyle could hardly hear him. All he heard was his own skin stretching as his cockiness pumped him up more and more. He grabbed Cole by the neck and lifted him into the air. 

“Your gonna be my flashlight” he whispered excitedly. Coles mind tried to make him protest that he had never bottomed or even played with his asshole, but what was the use? He couldn’t stop Super Kyle. 

His enhanced, 9 inch monster cock invaded Cole, all in one burst. Maybe Cole was beyond repair now. But it didn’t matter. 

Kyle put his arms behind his head and flexed massive and he moved Cole up and down on his pole by flexing it up and down. He was at the pinnacle of his power.  

Cole could see his own 6 pack bulge out due to the muscle organ invading him. 

With a mighty roar Kyle came, blasting Cole off of him. The room stank of sex. 

Kyle looked down at Cole. “You won’t get up for a while. When you do, I’ll be pumping up in my garage gym. I’ll be hitting the the roids hard thanks to you. Oh, I hope you don’t mind, but I filmed that shit. I think people will get off knowing that a perfect man is getting bigger”. 

Cole lay there, bruised and covered in cum......... finally what he needed. I felt Super Kyles cum in his ass, where he needed it. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1

Man i forgot about this story.

You should put the previous parts above the enw stuff so we can read whats next more easily.

Man Kyle is transforming into a beast. I cant wait to read whats next

• Like 1