Making Roelly My Massive Muscle Lover (Part4 updated 7/1/21)

alwayspinning

9 hours ago, alwayspinning said:

Hi all! My first story here on the site! It’s a big fantasy of mine that I was hoping I could share with everyone here.

I’d love to know what y’all think about this! 

Making Roelly My Massive Muscle Lover ---

I couldn't believe myself when I walked in the bathroom and found Roelly Winklaar casually finishing himself up in the urinal.

He didn't know who I was that day as he gave himself an almost utmost detested look.

Not at me though. He was upset because just half an hour ago he made one of the if not the biggest blunder in the contest tonight.

While he did amazing in my eyes as I watched him pose with the other bodybuilders, everyone who paid attention to him that day could tell he wasn't even close to 100%.

His form was off, he didn't pose right. Instead of the classic 6 or 8 pack, Roelly had that more roid-gut phsyique. He even stumbled and fell on his ass as he bumped into other bodybuilders; coincidentally knocking some of them over as well.

Everyone was shocked when he simply threw in the towel as he walked off stage.

I casually walked over to the urinal next to him as he walked past me as he ran the sink, washing his face over and over to get the embarrasment out of his eyes.

"If it makes you feel better. I thought you didn't do half bad out there." I say as I finish up, casually walking over as I begin washing my hands.

I try not to stare as he easily dwarfs me by a 100lbs. The longer I stare the harder it gets not to get hard as he still smells like a man who just got done working out.

Even though I was a foot taller than him, I still felt outclassed by him.

He wore a simple tank top that did very little to cover the sheer amount of muscles he possessed.

His biceps bulged as he gripped the sink, pec meat just casually hanging out from his shirt as water splashed downwards, only to fall off them.

Instead of using the hand towels, he turned to me and used his shirt to dry off. I drank in his form; what with me actually prefering the muscle-gut look.

I was having all kinds of lewd thoughts, I wanted him to be mine and now was probably my only chance to do so as I noticed the backpack he had strung out behind him.

"Look if you're from the press I aint doing any interviews." as Roelly slammed his large hand across the marble sink.

He walked right by me and it was then I made my move. In a quick turn I slid the vial right into an open pocket in his backpack. It was so fast I thought I didn't even slip it in.

At the same time I could only marvel at him as he was still huge in my book. I wanted him huger however; and I wanted him all for myself.

"Oh no. Not the press, I'm just a big fan of yours. Been following you for quite a while. I hope you don't mind me asking, but can I get an autograph. I promise I'll be out of your hair!" I asked.

He turned to face me and grinned. "Fine, who am I making this out to?" he asked as I reached into my pocket and handed him a photograph.

He paused as I said my name as he looked at the photo in question. It was a picture of him, but bigger... much bigger.

"Who is this?" Roelly asked in confusion.

"It's you... well... how big you should be!" I say, imitating a flex that anyone who works out would laugh at.

Roelly looked back at the photo as he saw muscles bulging in places they wouldn't normally stretch to, biceps bigger than inflated bowling balls.

Roelly smiled weakly at the sight of his photo with what looked like an overenhanced bulge and equally large rear; but he knew sometimes his fans tended to fantasize so he shrugged and wrote out his name as he handed it back.

"Big as I should be huh? Yeah you and me both. If I was that big, I'd have everything I wanted." He turned away from me and walked out the restroom.

A sparkle in my eye formed as now all I would have to do is wait. ---

Hours later Roelly parked it as pulled up to his hotel room.

It was a tiny bit away from the convention center where he perfomed such a blunder that he decided he would be out in the morning and taking a trip far away from here until people forget how bad he screwed up.

As he walked in and locked behind himself, he tossed his backpack onto the bed when he noticed something shimmer in the light as it rolled out from within one of the pockets.

"Huh?" Is all he could say as he wandered closer to the object.

He got close grabbed it as he brought it close to the light.

It simply a vial of light blue liquid. Roelly had no idea when he picked up something like this, then he noticed the small note attached to it. "You deserve to be bigger. You deserve to be the biggest Roelly. With Love, your biggest fan."

He scratched his head in confusion as he wandered with it into the bathroom.

It immediately dawned on him on the person in question who gave this to him.

"Must of slipped it on me when he passed by me in the restroom, the crazy fuck." he muttered to himself.

Not one to be that gullible, he popped off the cap and began to hold it over the sink when a sudden smell entered his nose.

It wasn't a bad smell, but a sweet smell. So inviting. Roelly tried to pour it down the drain, but something in him told him otherwise as his wrist twitched and throbbed.

He scratched his chin as he brought the vial closer to him. He smelled it once more as he quietly moaned to himself as he felt himself bulge in his nether-regions.

"Fuck man, what's the worst that could happen?" He grumbles as he takes a deep breath before downing the vial in his hand. The taste is as good as it smells as he wipes a drip from his lips, then he pauses.

"Not bad, guy knows how to make a drink." He waits in the bathroom as he runs the shower as he begins to undress.

As steam rises, he steps into the shower to clean himself up. All the stink and musk, the heat and failure of competing goes down the draink as he soaps himself up.

As he's halfway into lathering himself down, he suddenly groans as he has a warm sensation all over his body.

He drops the soap onto the floor as he groans, bracing himself by placing his hands against the shower wall. Roelly groans as he watches his muscles bulge and twitch.

Just then he notices something more as his muscles seem to slowly swell in bulk and size. He can't help but moan in content as he biceps swell by the inch, his lats push out, traps push up.

Roelly stares in a mirror conveniently places across the wall as he watches the mass adds on.

Everywhere he looks he notices it getting bigger. Even in another place as his ass seems to get fatter and his cock even grows a couple inches in length and girth.

The growth however cuts short as everything just stops.

Hell, Roelly barely has time to process anything as he suddenly shudders and moans as a thick load erupts from his cock, hosing the shower wall with thick ropes of hot seed as it washes down the drain.

Even with the shower running, it's as if time stands still. Roelly cuts the shower off as he takes a breath before stepping out the shower. He stumbles for a second as he takes in the extra mass he put on as he does a double take in the mirror.

The man he's looking at is him, but bigger. The growth was rather minor, but it felt like a lifetime of growing as he took another look at himself.

It didn't seem like he got any taller, but he was much wider and thicker. Everything on him looked like it grew a couple inches. Inches indeed as his normally small cock looked bigger as well.

He turned to his side to marvel in his growth as his ass seemed bigger as well. As he bumped a bicep that swelled bigger than normally, something said 'slap your ass stud' and Roelly stopped to slap his rear end. His ass jiggled and he couldn't help but moan in bliss.

Just looking at himself made his member thicken and grow until it was at least 8 inches long and even thicker than before. In a flash he was suddenly laying on his bed, a hand pulling one of his ass cheeks apart as he traced a finger across his tender hole.

It was like all his wires was reconnected to his asshole as he stroked himself to the thought of being bigger than where he was at now. As he jerked his fat cock, Roelly moaned, imaging himself getting bigger and bigger. Showing the competition who was boss.

He flexed his muscles and flexed a bicep as he suddenly moaned and let go of his cock as he erupted cum all over himself. His balls emptied its oversized load all over himself until he laid on the bed, exhausted. His hand brushed up against the backpack as another piece of paper rolled out.

He noticed and managed to pick it up before it was stained with cum as he read it. "If you want more, meet me at the Holds Gym on XXX Avenue. I can't wait to meet you stud. From. Your Biggest Fan."

Roelly grinned to himself.

"To my biggest fan." As he passed out, exhausted.

Hot story. Love where this is going 

Here is part 2 that I have so far!

I didn’t want to keep everyone who has been enjoying this so far waiting!

It’s quite short but please let me know what you all think again!

PART 2

—-

Roelly groaned as the sun drew into his room, causing him to rub his forhead in an attempt to relieve some pressure.

"Was it all a dream?" he thought to himself as his mind was in a whirlwind from the day before.

"A chance meeting leading to some phenominal growth? Was he drugged? What's really going on?"

He thought question after question as he rolled out of his bed as he stretched, scratching his bubble butt as he waddled towards the bathroom.

Roelly sighed as he reached for the light switch as he rubbed his eyes and had to double take when he saw himself in the mirror.

He was definitely bigger than where he was yesterday that was for sure.

Roelly stood slack jawed as he looked upon himself like an out-of-body experience.

From fuller looking pecs that hung further outwards to even enlarged areolas; Roelly cautiously put a hand on one and moaned slightly as the feeling of him simply touching one of his large nipples made him jump in pleasure.

He looked back at the mirror and flexed a bicep as he noticed his muscle was bigger than yesterday.

Roelly grinned and put more effort into it as his bicep continued to swell further, veins becoming more noticeable with each second passing.

He stopped to feel himself shortly after, turning to the side to try and suck in his stomach, only for his musclegut to push out more than previously.

From his side he also noticed just how much bigger his ass looked. Like a big beautiful bubble butt that he couldn't help but run a hand over one of them.

He was never an ass person, but something about feeling a hand run over one of his large cheeks caused him to moan softly again, this time in shame.

He wasn't gay, but something was beginning to change within him, he just didn't know it yet. All this worship caused something else to stir as he noticed his cock begin to thicken in length and girth between his legs.

Roelly didn't notice this at first, but the blood rushing between his legs made him make notice.

Without hesistation; Roelly rushed himself to the shower, thankful the door didn't bend when he accidentally ran into it trying to get in. While he didn't look taller, he certainly was wider.

As the water cascaded down his form, he grabbed his fat cock and began to jerk himself off.

His mind was racing with images of himself being bigger, huger.

His eyes rolled back as with each stroke caused his balls to swell and tighten. He wanted to be the biggest.

Bigger than all those around him. Not even 10 minutes in the shower did he suddenly groan loudly as large volleys of cum hit the other side of the wall.

He continued erupted his hot jizz until after another minute or so of self pleasure did he finally stop.

Roelly turned the shower off as he just stood against the glass, thankful it didn't simply shatter against the large mass.

He finally got himself together, exiting the shower as walked back to his bed, drying himself off.

On the side of the bed he noticed a familiar piece of paper with directions of where to meet the man who would help him acheive his goals.

Roelly grinned as he flexed a massive bicep again. He would be the biggest, no matter what the cost.

• Like 19