A growing Friendship-Prologue-Nikolas

Trio

The other background, the one of Jason, is found Here

Nikolas was definitely a man of courage, even if he wasn’t strange to hesitations and fear. He grew up on a family of pencil pushers, which encouraged him to take action, not be like one of his peers. When he came of age, he decided to abandon his known world and security for the life in the army, one that wasn’t kind to anyone. He wasn’t fit to it, barely passing through the health examinations, but he went forward, somehow, as he wasn’t devoid of second thoughts inside. Ever moving by a sense of action and duty, sure, but he also felt that wasn’t a place for him. It was with those thoughts when he decided to apply to a project, one that was secret, not even knew exactly what was its goal. But he went forward. Thinking like it was something more than he could chew, still went forward. People weren’t kind to him, and weren’t expected to be, didn’t help him much in his hesitations. It was this dutiful, yet frightened man that arrived in a certain facility one day, after little training or care. It was when a certain lab assistant saw that feeble creature and decided to break protocol. Asking: 

“Hey, is anything wrong?”

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

this are beautifull. A great insight for the character of the main story

I’m so humbled by those words! Thank you so much for following my story! I wanted to share a bit more of those characters I fell in love with, both Nik and Jason

• Like 1