Unbearable Workout with Ethan (Part 8 added 11 April))

MuscleWorshipID

Part 7: Just Begin

2 hours I've been accompanying Ethan to his extreme training.

5 minutes he held the most muscular pose for me, to show off the results of his heavy workout until make me orgasm.

Ethan got off the bench.

Looking at me deeply.

"We will finish today's training session," he said still out of breath after posing for a long time.

I still collect my breath, after orgasm, now my body is starting to exhausted, but seeing the view of Ethan's body, which man does not desire to look at him.

I got up.

Embracing Ethan's smooth, yet hard body.

"Sleep on the bench, take off all your clothes" he barked.

I obeyed his orders, I fell asleep on his back on the bench.

Ethan headed my way.

"We'll test how much my stamina left to rape you" he said ...

Ethan rubbed his abs, wetting his palms with his own sweat.

Rikas meraba perutnya, membasahi telapak tangannya dengan keringatnya sendiri

He jerked his dick with the sweat. his dick is now hardened staring up filled with veins that are no less scary with veins all over his body.

"You're monster, Ethan ... really a monster .." I said to him, scared and lust at the same time.

"Hold your compliment first ... you haven't seen anything" he said proudly.

He lifted my legs to the side, opened my thigh.

Ethan played his cock in front of my ass. Hit it slowly into my asshole.

"We finish one round, after that we continue our workout with the squad ..." he said. "It will be a long night ..." he added.

I shivered in amazement at Ethan.

Soon Ethan was playing with my ass. He stuck a finger inside ...

"Hfffff ahhh" I sighed.

Now two fingers entered. "Your ass is very tight..." he said.

"Everything for you Ethan ..." I replied "a gift for your hard work today ..." I can't believe I told him that. surrendered myself to the muscle monster that was about to overpower me.

Ethan stuck his cock into my ass. It hurts. "Ahhh it hurts ..." I groaned ...

Ethan continued to push his sinewy cock into my ass. It's getting deeper and deeper. Until finally touched my prostate.

"Ahhh ... so good... continue ..." I sulked the comfort.

Ethan pushed his hips back and forth rhythmically. The sound of my buttocks colliding with Ethan's crotch sounded loud 'clap-cl-claw-claw ....'

"You're so tight, I like it ...." Ethan enjoyed me.

"Your ass is so tight bro ..." Ethan enjoyed it even more.

"You really ... really like a monster" I stared at Ethan's sweaty body from my position in his rape. I grabbed his abs and touched slowly ...

"Ahhh ... one round won't be enough ..." Ethan sighed as he kept cornering my ass without stopping.

"Give me three ... ahhh uffff ..." I sighed and braked "just three rounds" I pleaded with pleasure and kept on sighing "a a a ahh" ...

"With pleasure ..." Ethan smiled lewdly.

3 hours passed ...

_____

Ethan fuck me hard for 2 rounds.

"You are amazing Ethan ..." I complimented him. My body was already drenched in Ethan's sweat which was pouring down.

It wasn't long before Ethan had another orgasm in round three.

*Splash* *splash* *splash* cum filled my ass. So much that it spilled out.

The two of us gasping for breath.

I looked at Ethan's face, who looked tired, but still stared full of enthusiasm.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked him stupidly.

Ethan pulled his cock from my hole, instantly feeling empty.

"Don't underestimate me." he replied arrogantly, he then walked to take his underwear and he put it on again.

I'm disappointed that he just left me on this bench without an orgasm.

"We'll continue leg day," he said when he finished wearing his underwear.

"Is your strength still left?" I was surprised because my strength was almost drained from sex just now. While Ethan had previously spent 2 hours working out.

"There's still one more secret weapon of mine." Ethan walked into the small room beside the workout room. The room where iron plates are stored.

I got up and I put my pants and clothes back on. Ethan came out of the room carrying a syringe and a small bottle of yellow liquid.

"What is that?" I asked curiously.

"You don't need to know," he argued. "Just help me inject it into my arm," he added.

I don't care what liquid it is, maybe steroids or maybe something else, I don't know. I don't care as long as the liquid can make me satisfied to enjoy Ethan's increasingly muscular body.

"Before you shot me, I need one or two more people to accompany our workout this time," said Ethan.

I don't know what that means. Why does he need more people to accompany him to workout.

"Am I not enough?" I said disappointed.

"You're already exhausted, I need an assistant to help me load and unload weight, more than ever before," he explained.

I was amazed and paused for a moment digesting Ethan's words. "I mean the weight this time will be more than earlier?" I am curious.

"Of course ... this is a leg training ..." he replied quickly.

"Okay." I get the point. Ethan said true anyways, I'm already tired.

"I have 2 close friends who are quite familiar with the world of Muscle Worship," I explained briefly, Ethan smiled. "Maybe I could invite them over here?" I added.

"Of course, get them here right now ..." he ordered.

Without thinking again. I immediately called two of my friends who are quite active in the world of muscle worship, they are both worshipers just like myself. Mark and Steve.

________

(Flashback for a moment)
I got to know Mark about a year ago through a website, my usual web for reading novels about bodybuilding and LGBTQ + stories in the muscle worship genre. Apparently Mark lives not far from my house. So we finally met and shared information. Since then we have been exchanging stories and experiences about Muscle Worship, and even our personal lives. Mark himself is of Asian descent and has a cute face, his main fetish is bodybuilding. That's why he often watched bodybuilding contests, even outside the city.

Turning to Steve. I've known him for a long time. Since I sat in college freshman. Not less maybe 8 years. I knew Steve was gay in the Senior year when he finally came out to his close friends, including me.

At that time Steve did not have much experience in the gay world, including dealing with men. But everything changed when he was approached by a bodybuilder . They dated for about a year before finally breaking up because his boyfriend decided to marry a woman. Since then. The standard of Steve's boyfriend is always the same as his ex, namely a dry muscular man who is a gym freak, as a result until now he is still single, even though I can say he looks very handsome with a typical Mediterranean face. It's really hard to find if we look for athletes like that in the gay world.

Anyway, the three of us hangout together several times, sharing the world of muscle worship and other related things because basically our fetishes are the same. I like bodybuilding who likes to show off his sweaty muscles, Mark crazies with vein-y bodybuilder, and Steve who likes bodybuilder with  shredded muscles.

So I think accompanying Ethan to practice, will be the dream come true for the three of us that we've been dreaming of for a long time.

_____

Back to this basement.

I called Mark and Steve one by one. I explained in detail what happened and why I called them both. Without many questions, they were immediately excited by my explanation and immediately asked me to send my location.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes," I explained to Ethan.

"Good ..." he smiled. "now help me inject this" he pleaded.

I'm no stranger to needles because of my days working as a nurse at a health clinic.

Immediately I opened the needle, stabbed it into the ampule filled with yellow liquid. I tried flicking the tip of the needle to make sure it was working properly.

"Where's your arm ..." I begged. Ethan passed his veined arm to me. I shudder.

"Your muscles are so hot ..." I said briefly as I stabbed the needle into the vein that was on the inner elbow of his right arm. The veins I don't need to look for because they are clearly displayed there.

Finish injecting it. Ethan closed his eyes for a moment. He seemed to be grimacing in pain. I myself don't know what liquid it is.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worried.

"It's okay ... the effect of that drug. I'll make sure the three of you will be overwhelmed with me!" he exclaimed. He opens his eyes and leaves. then take drinking water from the dispenser in the corner of the basement and drink it quickly.

Soon, a bell rang from above.

"Open the door and bring them here straight away." Ethan ordered.

I immediately went up the stairs to the living room and I opened the door.

"Hey Mark," I said.

"Is your story serious, Vin?" Mark seemed very excited. By the way, my name is Valentino, but people called me Vino.

"Have I ever lied to you? Come with me," I teased him, his eyes sparkling, he couldn't seem to cover up his excitement.

Mark entered the living room.

"Sit down, I'm still waiting for one more person," I explained to him.

"One more person? Who?" he asked.

"I invited Steve too, he asked me to invite two more people, so I immediately thought two of you" I added.

"Ohhh, really, how come you know people like this from?" he was happy and did not believe my explanation

"It's a long story, next time I'll tell you the details, it's just clear, he's a king-top body builder who likes to show off his muscles and enjoy muscle worship ,a lot" I explained happily responding to Mark's excitement.

"I can't wait Vin," Mark smiled as he rubbed his palms, a sign that he was very happy.

Shortly thereafter Steve arrived.

"Oi bro,?" said Steve.

"Alright, you guys just get ready." I said. "But you promise, you have to be submissive and obey this guy's words, or you get beaten by him," I added.

"How scary ... but it's hot hahaha" said Mark.

"In fact, the one who act like this must be super dominant, can you imagine if one top wants to overpower the three of us, is that crazy?" Steve added.

"You will see for yourself later, but I will warn you, do not take your eyes off, what you will see is really extreme bodybuilding which is difficult for me to explain with words" I gave them a spoiler.

"I'm more curious Vin" said Mark.

-----

I closed the door, and I led them to follow me to the underground.

Continued in part 8

• Like 7

Part 8: 3 vs 1

Me, Mark, and Steve, we walked together toward the basement.

From the stairs I could smell Ethan's manly sweat. The sensitive Mark sniffed and smiled.

"Shit, just smells really manly," he said softly.

"Shhhh ..." I gestured to ask them to be quiet.

When we got to the basement, the room was empty, with no Ethan in it, but the plates were still scattered in various places.

"Where's he?" Steve asked in surprise, his face looked disappointed "Why is it empty?" he added.

"Wait, maybe he went to the bathroom," I said a little confused too, where is it Ethan. "But as you can see guys, the plates are everywhere after he used the previous training"

Mark and Steve nodded and were also amazed, they walked to the pull up bar and saw a pile of plates scattered underneath, "Crazy Vin, this is a very big plate" said Mark.

"I already mentioned it, just wait for a while okay?, there's no way I can use it for training, only certain people are using that heavy weight," I explained.

"I think so..." Mark nodded.

Shortly thereafter from the top of the stairs heard footsteps, leading to the basement. The three of us stared at the stairs together.

There stood a person wearing a black robe complete with a hoodie.

The three of us moved closer to each other out of fear.

"Vin, you didn't trap us to the basement to be killed by a psychopath, right?" Steve whispered to me.

"Shhh be quiet!" I said, I was actually afraid.

The figure then opened the hood.

Ethan, yes Ethan under that robe.

"Apparently you Ethan, I was so scared I almost peed" I said.

"Hahaha ... is that your friends?" his masculine voice filled the room.

"Yeah yeah ..." I got closer to him.

"This is Mark," I pointed to Mark, "and this is Steve," I pointed to Steve. "They are both my best friend, and both of them are just like me" I explained briefly.

"Hmm, interesting," he looked pleased.

"Do they deserve to accompany us to workout?" Ethan asked me.

"I guarantee they are as crazy as me," I concluded.

"Guys, this is Ethan, who I talked about earlier on the phone" I looked at the two of them who were still scared.

"Halo Ethan, I'm Mark," said Mark fearfully.

"Hey Ethan, I'm Steve." Steve nodded in fear, they both were still afraid of Ethan, who even though wearing a robe, could not cover the width and size of his body.

"Tell me about the fetish of you two." Ethan looked at them. "You first, the blue shirt (Mark)." he added.

"A a a ... I like shredded vein-y bodybuilder and  ... strong" said Mark. He trembled just to say that sentence.

"I ... I like those ripped muscles like a bodybuilder when competing on stage" Steve is more confident.

"And I, of course you already know Ethan, I like bodybuilder who likes to show off strength and sweaty muscles" I said.

“You three hit the jackpot today, haha,” Ethan's masculine voice filled the room again.

"Help me take off this robe," Ethan instructed me.

Without waiting, I immediately unbuttoned his robe, looked at him in awe, smiled and looked down again. After I unbuttoned all of the buttons, Ethan tugged the robe back, and knocked it on the floor.

Ethan stood proudly wearing only the thin underwear (posing trap) that bodybuilder would wear on the stage.

Mark and Steve both stared.

Their mouths fell open at Ethan's mighty body.

Without being able to hide it, something wake up in their pants that was none other than erection.

"Someone seems to like what they see" as Ethan loosened his chest muscles, pumping and loosing at them back and forth, so that the fibers seemed to scream under his skin, which was filled with hideous veins, his skin glistening with sweat made the definition of his muscles even more.

Ethan walked towards the two of them, I followed him from behind.

He was the tallest of us all, so he dominantly looked down on Mark and Steve.

Mark's and Steve's eyes were still glaring, their mouths still gaping in amazement, and now it was clear that Mark had trembled at the sight of Ethan's muscles.

On purpose, Ethan did a double biceps pose in front of Mark and Steve, while I stared at him from behind.

"Arghhhh ....." groaned Ethan tightening his biceps muscles in front of the two of them.

"What do you think guys... arghhh" Ethan pumped his biceps again and again ... stared at his biceps left and right alternately, then looked at Mark and Steve.

Their erections were very clear.

Mark, who could not take it anymore, finally stepped forward and immediately kiss Ethan's left biceps with his lips.

Steve followed Mark, his lips headed straight for Ethan's vein-filled right biceps.

I immediately hugged Ethan's body from behind, stroking his wide back with my face.

Ethan stood surrounded by 3 muscle-worshipers who were crazy with his muscles, posing mightily showing off his biceps in his double biceps pose.

Mark passionately licked Ethan's left biceps, licking finger-sized veins with his tongue. He shifted to Ethan's hairy left armpit, licking him lustfully.

Steve is no less passionate. His lips kissed Ethan's hard right biceps, every hard muscle he kissed mercilessly. While his right hand touched Ethan's crazy ripped abs which was drenched in sweat.

From behind, my hands grabbed Ethan's chest, squeezing it lustfully as my tongue traced the valleys of his thick back muscles.

"Arghhhhh ..... yeahhh" Ethan tightened his muscles again, me, Mark, and Steve, the three of us sighed simultaneously "hfffff aahh" ...

"Your muscles are so hard ..." said Mark, still attacking Ethan's armpits and left biceps. "hhmmffff" he sighed, Ethan staring at him with satisfaction.

"What a dream! I could feel these powerful muscles ..." Steve was now on his knees and kissing Ethan's stomach, licking the sweat that flowed. "slurppp ... ahhh... your muscles are so hot... " he added. Ethan turned to stare at him, face down, enjoying Steve's treatment.

Behind I was silent, still squeezing Ethan's chest.

"Come here ..." Ethan turned his head towards me, Ethan told me.

I also walked around Ethan, now standing in front of him.

Steve stood up, and headed for Ethan's right biceps back. He kissing the biceps again.

I moved closer to Ethan.

Ethan lowered his arms. Mark and Steve didn't want to miss Ethan's body, they immediately kissed Ethan's shoulder from right and left.

"For you guys... GRRRRR" Ethan groaned manly and did the MOST MUSCULAR POSE.

I couldn't bear to stick directly to Ethan's body, my lips passionately kissing his swollen and hard pecs.

"Ahhhh" me, Mark, and Steve sighed, shocked and excited at the same time.

Steve stroked Ethan's ball-sized right shoulder with his mouth, his hand groping Ethan's back and right biceps, while Mark on the left licked passionately at Ethan's biceps and triceps, both hands winning over the arm. I myself, in front of Ethan, kissed his mighty chest with sweat dripping from it. My hands twisted Ethan's nipples passionately.

"ARGHHHH COME ON!" Ethan pumped his muscles again and again, hardened all his muscles and showed them off to the three of us who were now fully erect, even Mark had a terrible precum.

"More ETHAN...." I pleaded passionately. "Give us more MUSCLES" I added.

"GRRRHHAAAAAA ....." Ethan roared, his muscles hardening and expanding even more...

The three of us became increasingly excited, worshiping Ethan's mighty and virile body with lusts.

Now it's Steve's turn to get wet with precum.

Ethan relaxed his muscles and paused the pose for a moment.

The three of us looked disappointed because we weren't satisfied yet.

Ethan looked at us in turn.

"Feel MY MUSCLE" he scream.

He then tightened his muscles even harder than before.

All the muscles in his body he showed off gallantly in front of the three of us who had gone crazy.

Not an inch of muscle, veins and sweat in his pecs, biceps, triceps and shoulders that we don't FEEL, RUB, and LICK.

I couldn't take it anymore, finally moved my lips to Ethan's and kissed him lustfully.

Ethan pin crushed my lips back, we kissed each other,then Ethan stopped posing.

It wasn't long before Ethan pulled his lips from mine.

"ENOUGH!" he snapped ...

Part 8 will be posted soon. Time for leg workout together....

• Like 11

those three had found an incredible man to worship. He is their fantasies come true and Ethan found someone that likes his mnuscles as much as he does

• 2 months later...

Ethan is kind of a Dick now. I hope the Main character gets bigger than Ethan. I just liked him more. Especially when he had sex with the girl (Sorry I forget the names) 

On 4/11/2021 at 8:18 AM, Ro20316 said:

those three had found an incredible man to worship. He is their fantasies come true and Ethan found someone that likes his mnuscles as much as he does

Ngl I feel like it’s gone to his head