Unbearable Workout with Ethan (Part 8 added 11 April))

MuscleWorshipID

This story consists of 10 parts, the original story was inspired by @foker's "Carol and Her Weighted Workout". Adapted to the m/m version and the addition of several longer parts. For that I thank Foker for the original idea.

There may be some grammar/word errors, please understand as English is my third language.

Part 1: To the limit

He told me to follow him. The door to the basement opened and we entered a room, filled with various gym equipment, iron plates, dumbbells, and other exercise equipment. A ray of light flashed through the small, partially closed window. Without enough air circulation, the room felt hot and stuffy.

Ethan looked at me and asked. "Today I want to test my strength and push my muscles to the limit, you want to help right?" His voice sounded full of concentration and he looked very serious.
Looking around, I nodded my head. All the training equipment and weights of all sizes impressed me. There were weights, iron plates, chains, and dumbbells of various sizes in the room.

"During this training, I'll show you how I can train my muscles and become as big and strong now," he continued.

Hmmm, muscle? Which muscles? I looked back at Ethan, he was wearing an oversize jacket and baggy pants. His figure itself seemed to me quite wide and I thought he was a little overweight and looked like a normal fat man. But the explanation but quite plausible, maybe he wants to show weight loss exercises.

"Obviously, exercise is about physical strength, but not only that, mental strength is also important, mind strength is even more important than body strength," Ethan said with great emphasis as he looked at me as if he was watching me closely.

Then a rather surprising question arose. "You don't mind if I take off my jacket and pants? This hot room will burn me." Still a little surprised, I nodded my head again and muttered "Okay, just do it". I don't say many words.

Ethan unzipped his jacket and pushed it aside. My mouth fell open. He didn't see the slightest bit of fat on his body, instead it was covered by thick layers of muscle that looked dry and swollen all over his body, decorated with veins that would make people shudder, muscles I had only seen in some professional bodybuilding professionals on YouTube. Even his biceps are very big, not less than 18 inches. His triceps jabbed dramatically to the side, his deltoid (shoulder) muscles were almost the size of a ball. With amazement I looked at his chest. Two very large pectoral muscles, covered by protruding veins decorated with small veins and shredded all over the places. So big and hanging in size, not inferior to Mr. Olympia bodybuilder that I often watch on social media. My gaze turned to his stomach, making my eyes widen. I had never seen stomach boxes carved in such a way. 6 incredible packs, each with its own separate square, the lines between the squares are very sharp. It seems, I can stick my fingers into the gaps in his abdominal muscles which are chiseled so sharply. The stomach was also covered with chaotic veins, even when he was relaxed.

Ethan turned around and my focus shifted to his impressive back muscles. Then bending down, he took off his trousers in a fast motion. Now he only wears his underwear. His butt muscles, which looked shredded, were deliberately trained to achieve such a state, so that I could clearly see the lines in every muscle area and the lines on his buttocks. His thigh muscles were so large they bulged on both sides, it was obvious even though he was turning his back on me. Plus his calves are as big as my thighs, or maybe bigger.

I admired the movement of his muscular legs as Ethan made his way to the dumbbell set. He ignored his gaze through several dumbbells, passing 20, 25, and 30 kg before finally choosing a pair of dumbbells weighing 35 kg.

He lifted the dumbbell and moved to the center of the room and faced me saying "Let's warm up." I couldn't believe my ears, warming up with 35 kg in each hand. The mighty man in front of me started doing bicep curls perfectly. Movement after movement he repeated alternately with each weight on the left and right. After a set of 12 reps, his biceps enlarged and a vein started to drain over them. The rhythm of his breathing seemed to increase. After a few seconds, Ethan started his second set. I admired his physique, his body was beyond perfection, beyond any muscle possibility I could imagine in a teenager his age. How could a 19 year old teenager have such strength. How can he have such a fuse body? I looked back at his stomach, I noticed again, he actually does not have 6 packs, the underwear he is wearing is high enough to cover a few more bulges underneath. Is it possible that he has 8 packs? While the manly teen did his repetition without breaking a sweat.
When Ethan finished his 12th rep of the 4th set, he called out to me, "Get your phone out and turn on the stop watch." I moved closer to him and stood 2 meters in front of him. "Can you set the time in the stopwatch?" The orders. And I did immediately.

Ethan raised his hands to the sides parallel to the floor with a 35 kg dumpling in each hand and held them horizontally. The muscles in his arms tensed to relieve tension. His biceps were stretched and his triceps were swollen with tendons. "Start" he ordered. Immediately I pressed the stopwatch button on my cellphone screen then looked at the manly figure in front of me again.
Ethan was quite handsome, maybe not his good looks, but his manly face that looked very masculine and super fantastic body was too hard for me to understand.

Time passed, he held the huge dumbbell with outstretched arms for almost a minute. A light tremor began to appear on his shoulder. In the second minute, the sweat started pouring out. He said something between the rhythm of his fast breathing. "Bring me the two weight chains." he ordered, I headed for the heavy pile of chains. "Uff ... really heavy ... how heavy is this chain?" I asked, trying to pull it away. It's hard for me to move both of them at once so I brought them one by one. "Each 15 kg" he said briefly.

"Now, hang them to the dumbbell". I hang according to his orders one by one. I took a step back and stared at the stopwatch, it's been 4 minutes. His biceps and shoulders have to bear extra weight and look tighter than before, you can imagine 50 kg on each arm.

A few seconds passed, his breathing was getting faster and sweat was pouring down his muscular body, what an extraordinary sight. I stared at his stomach that seemed more and more defined, and began to tremble with tension. Thicker blood vessels appeared on his stomach, as well as on his biceps and triceps. How could he endure that much weight all this time? I was struggling to carry the 15 kg chain earlier, while he was holding 50 kg of weight in each arm. "Get ready with another 15 kg chain in the 5th minute" he gasped. It didn't look like he could last until the fifth minute.
Extraordinary! He had not only held that position all this time, but he still wanted to add more weight. My admiration intensified as he approached the fifth minute. I added the weights to his arms, 15 kg each.

Ethan groaned as his arms started to drop and with all his might he lifted them up again, looking in pain. His body was getting wobbly and shaking more and more, and I thought he would give up as soon as possible, but his arms, biceps and triceps were big plus the round shoulders somehow managed to hold his position. By now his body was drenched in sweat. His face flushed red again and he groaned even more with a grin with unanimous determination.

Ethan looked me in the eye and in concentration, his huge arms were covered in sweat and shook violently.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2: It's Only Been 30 Minutes

In the sixth minute, Ethan grunts and groans while doing a double biceps pose, holding a 65 kg weight in each hand. His arms were enormous, perhaps the biggest I had ever seen in my life, because now they were swollen from previous crazy training.

Veins running down the top of his biceps, I watched in amazement as his biceps swelled erratically, perhaps now 20 inches or even more. I stared at the mighty teenager and still couldn't believe my gaze to witness the training just now, watching him push himself up like that. "Impossible ..." were the only words that came out of my mouth.

Holding the pose for 10 seconds, Ethan let go of the dumbbell and the chain fell to the concrete floor and immediately switched push-up positions.

Still panting, he did 60 push-ups in less than 60 seconds and came to a stop. His head lifted and he asked "Bring the two 25 kg iron plates and put them on my back", still dumbfounded, I took the heavy iron plates one by one and put them on his wide and muscular back.

Oh my God, that iron isn't light, but that heavy weight didn't make a difference to Ethan's horizontal position which remained stable.

Ethan took a deep breath and continued his push-ups, now with an additional 50 kg of weight on his back. I admired his very wide back, maybe twice the width of mine, every part of his body was very swollen and full of muscles glistening with sweat. Meanwhile he was doing repetition after repetition, 40, 50 and 60 reps. With the reps approaching 70, he starts to slow down, but he still does his push-up position with perfect motion.

While I was thinking, maybe without that heavy weight, I can only do 30 or 40 push-ups, my body is not thin because I go to the gym diligently and have several layers of muscle, but what teenagers do, not teenagers, but this virile man is already double what I can do, plus the extra weight on his back.

On the 80th rep, he straightened his arms again and held his position, his head lifted again and muttered between the rhythm of his gasping breath "Put ... two more plates" .... he begged "make it 100 kg" he continued briefly. Shaking my head, I said uncertainly "Okay? Isn't that too much?" His eyes flickered, sweat poured over his eyelids and fell, his body was completely drenched in sweat. "Quick, just add the load, I want to show you, how strong this body can be?" I placed two more iron plates, each 25 kg, carefully on top of the iron plate that was already on his back.
Incredibly, Ethan's position was unfazed, still firmly holding the weight down on his back.

Ethan continued his push-ups, looking straight at me. My mouth is wide open, how could someone do push ups with that much weight? The arms, pumped up from the previous dumbbell workout, rise and fall rhythmically like a piston.

I stared at his chest, already red and swollen incomparably, all the muscles on his chest bulging. Ethan slowed down even further, at 100 reps, he grinned and started snorting every time he straightened his arms.

At the 110th rep, sweat was already pouring from the forehead to the floor. With every second his face filled with determination, at the count of 120, Ethan paused again. His big arms started to tremble.

He had been in that push up position for a few minutes, not only did he hold it, he was also doing the push-up with a very heavy load on his back. He is very strong indeed.

From my sitting position, I could see that the bulge of his stomach was now getting sharper and more prominent. Each of the boxes was probably the size of my fist. And now his chest is getting swollen asking for room to grow. Whenever Ethan was at the lowest point during a push-up, his chest touched the floor leaving a drop of sweat.

With his eyes fixed on me, he said something between grunts. I approached his body, to prepare to take the burden on it.

When I was in a position to be ready to take the load on it, he said "Add more load" he commanded.

I was confused and silent for a moment, digesting his command just now, "you mean?" my response was confused.

"Put .... arghhh" he groaned in pain. "Put 4 more plates, make it 200 kg nggrhhhh" he groaned louder like a beast.

How could he ask for more? His body was already shaking from the weight and pain of the training. Obeying his request, I ran towards the pile of weights. I had to go back and forth four times because the plates were too heavy for me to carry at once.

Stabilizing all those iron plates on his broad back, his incredible muscles stiffen me again, his crazy V-shape, his shredded lower back muscles connected to his swollen glutes, which are now getting bigger and bigger. 

Ethan stared at the floor in concentration, the floor already soaked with sweat, he somehow managed to control the shaking and to my amazement he continued his push-ups steady in a perfect position with 200 kg of weight!

I thought what Ethan had done was inhuman. Such muscular strength could not be accepted by my mind. I sat there, watching and counting "130, 131, 132 ..." on the 150th rep, the shaking got worse and it took 10 seconds for the him to come down with a very heavy weight on his back this time. He was in more and more pain, with unanimous determination, his body tormented by the training, his muscles being forced into such hard training. I thought he was going to stop and fall, but he kept moving, grunting, growling with every move.

At 158th rep, Ethan raised his head and looked at me, as if protesting to give up. "Grhhhhhh arghhh come on ..." he muttered encouragingly to himself, he snorted loudly.

A

torrent of sweat spread from his breath, his body was shaking violently, he slowly managed to complete 2 more push-ups and even 160. From my glance it was clear that his chest had now become swollen. And it swelled even more when he exhaled, Oh my God, I've never seen a chest that big before. It was as if his skin was being forced to accept a muscular push from within to its limit.

On the 160th rep, I thought he was going to pass out. It took Ethan more than 15 seconds to do one rep in pain. He was clearly in pain, as if he was enduring excruciating pain.

His chest was covered in chaotic veins as thick as my fingers, struggling to find space to pump his arms up and down. His head rose again. A young face, filled with passion and determination, Ethan tried to say something through his barely breathing breath. To be honest, I was expecting him to ask me to take the iron plate, but instead he whispered "Up ... get on the ugggghhh, get on my back".

Part 3: PUSHHHH

... To be honest I thought and hoped he would ask me to take the plates, but he whispered "Up ... up ... ugggghh on my back" I was dumbfounded. "What do you mean?" I exclaimed. I can't believe what he said. His big arms were already shaking violently, holding his body in this position for nearly 15 minutes, under a very heavy load, doing push-ups. But Ethan wanted more, he wanted to make this exercise harder and harder, to get past the upper limit of fatigue and pain and keep doing push ups.

Ethan's face showed pain but also a lot of determination. I stood still and motionless, startled by the sight of the mighty man in front of me, the extraordinarily muscular man repeated his sentence "Do it for me, ride ... and sit on my back" his voice trembled. but full of confidence.

Still a little daydreaming, I obeyed his request and carefully positioned his body on top of his.

"Arrrghhhhh ..." he exhaled and took a deep breath, and was amazingly successful in holding the push-up position while remaining straight and steady.

I grabbed his lats while sitting on them, his muscles already covered in sweats, flowing from almost all sides of his body which was forced to exercise this hard.

I tightened his lats, a little slippery with sweat, they were wide and hard. He started doing push-ups again.

From the large mirror on the wall in front of us. I imagined how Ethan, alone in this basement, did this kind of tough exercise every day. I marvel at his vicious physical training, his physical strength is just amazing.

Now in this mirror, it reflects a huge muscle monster that does push-ups perfectly with a weight of not less than 260 kg.

"Argghhhh yaaa" he groaned under me and did slow push-ups.

Halfway through, Ethan suddenly stopped, stared into the mirror and locked onto my sight. Oh my God, he opened his mouth and licked the sweat that was running down the corners of his lips, so sexy.

Ethan continued his push-ups and hauled the iron with me on his back again and again with painful moans that made me feel sorry for him, but scared at the same time.

On the 180th rep, Ethan's movements slowed down even more, he did 2 more push-ups panting heavily, roaring like an animal. He stopped again and looked at me through the glass.

"Get off" he ordered.

I was relieved, because I was too sorry for him, I slowly got down from his back.

He is still in a push up position and is holding the remaining 200 kg on his back. I tried to grab the load but he said "Add another 4, make him 300 kg" ... he ordered

"Are you crazy?" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Arghhh" he groaned in pain, "I promise this is the last time" he asked me.

I also walked towards the pile of weights, it seemed that the 25 kg iron plate had run out. "it's finished" I said.

"Use 20 kg, hurry" he ordered again.

I also went back and forth 5 times to put the weight on his back.

I gasped for breath just taking this load, while this Ethan was holding the 300 kg weight on top of his back in a perfect push up position, as mighty as he was.

He started to lower his body, and did the push-ups again. This time it was clear that the weight on his back had crossed the limit, moving very slowly only to complete 1 rep.

I bit my lip for fear of an accident or something untoward to Ethan. But he's still trying.

"Arggghhh" he moaned like an animal, "fuck..." full of determination and anger he pushed the burden up again. He's only done two additional reps, but his breathing is already peaking.

He paused for a moment, and looked at me who was sitting not far from his position.

"Come here" he ordered ... I will go to his direction and kneel in front of his push up position.

"What can I do for you?" I asked him worriedly.

Ethan looked at me deeply, "sit down" he ordered quickly, I sat right in front of him.

"Arghhh" he was still bearing the weight in pain. "Feel my chest while I push up" he ordered.

I don't know what that means. "You mean?" I exclaimed, confused.

"WORSHIP, feel my chest muscles!" He scolded, I was shaking with fear and immediately obeyed his request.

I stretched my hand under Ethan, right up to his chest.

His chest was swollen now, I felt the muscles in the palms of my hands, the slippery sweat made his chest even stronger. What a sensation completely different from what I imagined, something hard and soft at the same time. It's hard to describe.

I felt his chest, stroked the chest muscles, occasionally touched his arm beside the two swollen chest muscles. Ethan closed his eyes as if he was enjoying my treatment of him. He enlarged and opened his eyes, looked at me sharply and gave out "Arghhhhhhh" for a moment I felt his chest muscles tighten and throb.

Ethan continued his push-ups smoothly, as if the weight had  gone.

Sweat dripping down his chest, towards the palms of my hands that slowly feel his chest that is pumping the weight.

It was undeniable that the burden was very heavy, Ethan's body was still shaking even though his movements were faster than before.

It's been almost 25 minutes Ethan in this push up position, he has more than 200 reps in it. The movement is getting slower.

I don't know where the initiative came from, I played with Ethan's nipples, he also moaned violently "arghhhhhh" as if the ground was shaking. Ethan looked at me and immediately continued his push-ups again.

Repetition 230 he seemed unable to anymore.

The slower he moved, at nearly 240, Ethan stopped and looked at me, his face hypnotizing mine.

I brought my face closer to him, and kissed his lips slowly.

I don't know what I thought, I was out of my mind watching this mighty teenager pounding his muscles like this in front of me.

Crushed my lips

Ethan dropped the metal plate aside, he heard the sound of weights meeting the concrete floor.

"Enough ..." he said loudly. Breathless. His body rose with a kneeling position, while I sat limply in front of him, staring at his now swollen body, the most muscular body I've ever seen. Sweat poured from top to bottom, through the valleys created by his enlarged muscles.

Ethan's chest was even more sinister, reddish in color, veins scrambling for position, his muscles thickening asking for room to grow. Sparkling with sweat and a manly scent.

"I'm not done yet, my chest need to be burned again, more than this, I want to show you how hard my muscles are," he said breathlessly taking oxygen.

To be continued Part 4, 5, and 6

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, MuscleWorshipID said:

This story consists of 10 parts, the original story was inspired by @foker's "Carol and Her Weighted Workout". Adapted to the m/m version and the addition of several longer parts. For that I thank Foker for the original idea.

There may be some grammar/word errors, please understand as English is my third language.

Part 1: To the limit

He told me to follow him. The door to the basement opened and we entered a room, filled with various gym equipment, iron plates, dumbbells, and other exercise equipment. A ray of light flashed through the small, partially closed window. Without enough air circulation, the room felt hot and stuffy.

Ethan looked at me and asked. "Today I want to test my strength and push my muscles to the limit, you want to help right?" His voice sounded full of concentration and he looked very serious.
Looking around, I nodded my head. All the training equipment and weights of all sizes impressed me. There were weights, iron plates, chains, and dumbbells of various sizes in the room.

"During this training, I'll show you how I can train my muscles and become as big and strong now," he continued.

Hmmm, muscle? Which muscles? I looked back at Ethan, he was wearing an oversize jacket and baggy pants. His figure itself seemed to me quite wide and I thought he was a little overweight and looked like a normal fat man. But the explanation but quite plausible, maybe he wants to show weight loss exercises.

"Obviously, exercise is about physical strength, but not only that, mental strength is also important, mind strength is even more important than body strength," Ethan said with great emphasis as he looked at me as if he was watching me closely.

Then a rather surprising question arose. "You don't mind if I take off my jacket and pants? This hot room will burn me." Still a little surprised, I nodded my head again and muttered "Okay, just do it". I don't say many words.

Ethan unzipped his jacket and pushed it aside. My mouth fell open. He didn't see the slightest bit of fat on his body, instead it was covered by thick layers of muscle that looked dry and swollen all over his body, decorated with veins that would make people shudder, muscles I had only seen in some professional bodybuilding professionals on YouTube. Even his biceps are very big, not less than 18 inches. His triceps jabbed dramatically to the side, his deltoid (shoulder) muscles were almost the size of a ball. With amazement I looked at his chest. Two very large pectoral muscles, covered by protruding veins decorated with small veins and shredded all over the places. So big and hanging in size, not inferior to Mr. Olympia bodybuilder that I often watch on social media. My gaze turned to his stomach, making my eyes widen. I had never seen stomach boxes carved in such a way. 6 incredible packs, each with its own separate square, the lines between the squares are very sharp. It seems, I can stick my fingers into the gaps in his abdominal muscles which are chiseled so sharply. The stomach was also covered with chaotic veins, even when he was relaxed.

Ethan turned around and my focus shifted to his impressive back muscles. Then bending down, he took off his trousers in a fast motion. Now he only wears his underwear. His butt muscles, which looked shredded, were deliberately trained to achieve such a state, so that I could clearly see the lines in every muscle area and the lines on his buttocks. His thigh muscles were so large they bulged on both sides, it was obvious even though he was turning his back on me. Plus his calves are as big as my thighs, or maybe bigger.

I admired the movement of his muscular legs as Ethan made his way to the dumbbell set. He ignored his gaze through several dumbbells, passing 20, 25, and 30 kg before finally choosing a pair of dumbbells weighing 35 kg.

He lifted the dumbbell and moved to the center of the room and faced me saying "Let's warm up." I couldn't believe my ears, warming up with 35 kg in each hand. The mighty man in front of me started doing bicep curls perfectly. Movement after movement he repeated alternately with each weight on the left and right. After a set of 12 reps, his biceps enlarged and a vein started to drain over them. The rhythm of his breathing seemed to increase. After a few seconds, Ethan started his second set. I admired his physique, his body was beyond perfection, beyond any muscle possibility I could imagine in a teenager his age. How could a 19 year old teenager have such strength. How can he have such a fuse body? I looked back at his stomach, I noticed again, he actually does not have 6 packs, the underwear he is wearing is high enough to cover a few more bulges underneath. Is it possible that he has 8 packs? While the manly teen did his repetition without breaking a sweat.
When Ethan finished his 12th rep of the 4th set, he called out to me, "Get your phone out and turn on the stop watch." I moved closer to him and stood 2 meters in front of him. "Can you set the time in the stopwatch?" The orders. And I did immediately.

Ethan raised his hands to the sides parallel to the floor with a 35 kg dumpling in each hand and held them horizontally. The muscles in his arms tensed to relieve tension. His biceps were stretched and his triceps were swollen with tendons. "Start" he ordered. Immediately I pressed the stopwatch button on my cellphone screen then looked at the manly figure in front of me again.
Ethan was quite handsome, maybe not his good looks, but his manly face that looked very masculine and super fantastic body was too hard for me to understand.

Time passed, he held the huge dumbbell with outstretched arms for almost a minute. A light tremor began to appear on his shoulder. In the second minute, the sweat started pouring out. He said something between the rhythm of his fast breathing. "Bring me the two weight chains." he ordered, I headed for the heavy pile of chains. "Uff ... really heavy ... how heavy is this chain?" I asked, trying to pull it away. It's hard for me to move both of them at once so I brought them one by one. "Each 15 kg" he said briefly.

"Now, hang them to the dumbbell". I hang according to his orders one by one. I took a step back and stared at the stopwatch, it's been 4 minutes. His biceps and shoulders have to bear extra weight and look tighter than before, you can imagine 50 kg on each arm.

A few seconds passed, his breathing was getting faster and sweat was pouring down his muscular body, what an extraordinary sight. I stared at his stomach that seemed more and more defined, and began to tremble with tension. Thicker blood vessels appeared on his stomach, as well as on his biceps and triceps. How could he endure that much weight all this time? I was struggling to carry the 15 kg chain earlier, while he was holding 50 kg of weight in each arm. "Get ready with another 15 kg chain in the 5th minute" he gasped. It didn't look like he could last until the fifth minute.
Extraordinary! He had not only held that position all this time, but he still wanted to add more weight. My admiration intensified as he approached the fifth minute. I added the weights to his arms, 15 kg each.

Ethan groaned as his arms started to drop and with all his might he lifted them up again, looking in pain. His body was getting wobbly and shaking more and more, and I thought he would give up as soon as possible, but his arms, biceps and triceps were big plus the round shoulders somehow managed to hold his position. By now his body was drenched in sweat. His face flushed red again and he groaned even more with a grin with unanimous determination.

Ethan looked me in the eye and in concentration, his huge arms were covered in sweat and shook violently.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2: It's Only Been 30 Minutes

In the sixth minute, Ethan grunts and groans while doing a double biceps pose, holding a 65 kg weight in each hand. His arms were enormous, perhaps the biggest I had ever seen in my life, because now they were swollen from previous crazy training.

Veins running down the top of his biceps, I watched in amazement as his biceps swelled erratically, perhaps now 20 inches or even more. I stared at the mighty teenager and still couldn't believe my gaze to witness the training just now, watching him push himself up like that. "Impossible ..." were the only words that came out of my mouth.

Holding the pose for 10 seconds, Ethan let go of the dumbbell and the chain fell to the concrete floor and immediately switched push-up positions.

Still panting, she did 60 push-ups in less than 60 seconds and came to a stop. His head lifted and he asked "Bring the two 25 kg iron plates and put them on my back", still dumbfounded, I took the heavy iron plates one by one and put them on his wide and muscular back.

Oh my God, that iron isn't light, but that heavy weight didn't make a difference to Ethan's horizontal position which remained stable.

Ethan took a deep breath and continued his push-ups, now with an additional 50 kg of weight on his back. I admired his very wide back, maybe twice the width of mine, every part of his body was very swollen and full of muscles glistening with sweat. Meanwhile he was doing repetition after repetition, 40, 50 and 60 reps. With the reps approaching 70, he starts to slow down, but he still does his push-up position with perfect motion.

While I was thinking, maybe without that heavy weight, I can only do 30 or 40 push-ups, my body is not thin because I go to the gym diligently and have several layers of muscle, but what teenagers do, not teenagers, but this virile man is already double what I can do, plus the extra weight on his back.

On the 80th rep, he straightened his arms again and held his position, his head lifted again and muttered between the rhythm of his gasping breath "Put ... two more plates" .... he begged "make it 100 kg" he continued briefly. Shaking my head, I said uncertainly "Okay? Isn't that too much?" His eyes flickered, sweat poured over his eyelids and fell, his body was completely drenched in sweat. "Quick, just add the load, I want to show you, how strong this body can be?" I placed two more iron plates, each 25 kg, carefully on top of the iron plate that was already on his back.
Incredibly, Ethan's position was unfazed, still firmly holding the weight down on his back.

Ethan continued his push-ups, looking straight at me. My mouth is wide open, how could someone do push ups with that much weight? The arms, pumped up from the previous dumbbell workout, rise and fall rhythmically like a piston.

I stared at his chest, already red and swollen incomparably, all the muscles on his chest bulging. Ethan slowed down even further, at 100 reps, he grinned and started snorting every time he straightened his arms.

At the 110th rep, sweat was already pouring from the forehead to the floor. With every second his face filled with determination, at the count of 120, Ethan paused again. His big arms started to tremble.

He had been in that push up position for a few minutes, not only did he hold it, he was also doing the push-up with a very heavy load on his back. He is very strong indeed.

From my sitting position, I could see that the bulge of his stomach was now getting sharper and more prominent. Each of the boxes was probably the size of my fist. And now his chest is getting swollen asking for room to grow. Whenever Ethan was at the lowest point during a push-up, his chest touched the floor leaving a drop of sweat.

With his eyes fixed on me, he said something between grunts. I approached his body, to prepare to take the burden on it.

When I was in a position to be ready to take the load on it, he said "Add more load" he commanded.

I was confused and silent for a moment, digesting his command just now, "you mean?" my response was confused.

"Put .... arghhh" he groaned in pain. "Put 4 more plates, make it 200 kg nggrhhhh" he groaned louder like a beast.

How could he ask for more? His body was already shaking from the weight and pain of the training. Obeying his request, I ran towards the pile of weights. I had to go back and forth four times because the plates were too heavy for me to carry at once.

Stabilizing all those iron plates on his broad back, his incredible muscles stiffen me again, his crazy V-shape, his shredded lower back muscles connected to his swollen glutes, which are now getting bigger and bigger. 

Ethan stared at the floor in concentration, the floor already soaked with sweat, he somehow managed to control the shaking and to my amazement he continued his push-ups steady in a perfect position with 200 kg of weight!

I thought what Ethan had done was inhuman. Such muscular strength could not be accepted by my mind. I sat there, watching and counting "130, 131, 132 ..." on the 150th rep, the shaking got worse and it took 10 seconds for the him to come down with a very heavy weight on his back this time. He was in more and more pain, with unanimous determination, his body tormented by the training, his muscles being forced into such hard training. I thought he was going to stop and fall, but he kept moving, grunting, growling with every move.

At 158th rep, Ethan raised his head and looked at me, as if protesting to give up. "Grhhhhhh arghhh come on ..." he muttered encouragingly to himself, he snorted loudly.

A

torrent of sweat spread from his breath, his body was shaking violently, he slowly managed to complete 2 more push-ups and even 160. From my glance it was clear that his chest had now become swollen. And it swelled even more when he exhaled, Oh my God, I've never seen a chest that big before. It was as if his skin was being forced to accept a muscular push from within to its limit.

On the 160th rep, I thought he was going to pass out. It took Ethan more than 15 seconds to do one rep in pain. He was clearly in pain, as if he was enduring excruciating pain.

His chest was covered in chaotic veins as thick as my fingers, struggling to find space to pump his arms up and down. His head rose again. A young face, filled with passion and determination, Ethan tried to say something through his barely breathing breath. To be honest, I was expecting him to ask me to take the iron plate, but instead he whispered "Up ... get on the ugggghhh, get on my back".

Part 3: PUSHHHH

... To be honest I thought and hoped he would ask me to take the plates, but he whispered "Up ... up ... ugggghh on my back" I was dumbfounded. "What do you mean?" I exclaimed. I can't believe what he said. His big arms were already shaking violently, holding his body in this position for nearly 15 minutes, under a very heavy load, doing push-ups. But Ethan wanted more, he wanted to make this exercise harder and harder, to get past the upper limit of fatigue and pain and keep doing push ups.

Ethan's face showed pain but also a lot of determination. I stood still and motionless, startled by the sight of the mighty man in front of me, the extraordinarily muscular man repeated his sentence "Do it for me, ride ... and sit on my back" his voice trembled. but full of confidence.

Still a little daydreaming, I obeyed his request and carefully positioned his body on top of his.

"Arrrghhhhh ..." he exhaled and took a deep breath, and was amazingly successful in holding the push-up position while remaining straight and steady.

I grabbed his lats while sitting on them, his muscles already covered in sweats, flowing from almost all sides of his body which was forced to exercise this hard.

I tightened his lats, a little slippery with sweat, they were wide and hard. He started doing push-ups again.

From the large mirror on the wall in front of us. I imagined how Ethan, alone in this basement, did this kind of tough exercise every day. I marvel at his vicious physical training, his physical strength is just amazing.

Now in this mirror, it reflects a huge muscle monster that does push-ups perfectly with a weight of not less than 260 kg.

"Argghhhh yaaa" he groaned under me and did slow push-ups.

Halfway through, Ethan suddenly stopped, stared into the mirror and locked onto my sight. Oh my God, he opened his mouth and licked the sweat that was running down the corners of his lips, so sexy.

Ethan continued his push-ups and hauled the iron with me on his back again and again with painful moans that made me feel sorry for him, but scared at the same time.

On the 180th rep, Ethan's movements slowed down even more, he did 2 more push-ups panting heavily, roaring like an animal. He stopped again and looked at me through the glass.

"Get off" he ordered.

I was relieved, because I was too sorry for him, I slowly got down from his back.

He is still in a push up position and is holding the remaining 200 kg on his back. I tried to grab the load but he said "Add another 4, make him 300 kg" ... he ordered

"Are you crazy?" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Arghhh" he groaned in pain, "I promise this is the last time" he asked me.

I also walked towards the pile of weights, it seemed that the 25 kg iron plate had run out. "it's finished" I said.

"Use 20 kg, hurry" he ordered again.

I also went back and forth 5 times to put the weight on his back.

I gasped for breath just taking this load, while this Ethan was holding the 300 kg weight on top of his back in a perfect push up position, as mighty as he was.

He started to lower his body, and did the push-ups again. This time it was clear that the weight on his back had crossed the limit, moving very slowly only to complete 1 rep.

I bit my lip for fear of an accident or something untoward to Ethan. But he's still trying.

"Arggghhh" he moaned like an animal, "fuck..." full of determination and anger he pushed the burden up again. He's only done two additional reps, but his breathing is already peaking.

He paused for a moment, and looked at me who was sitting not far from his position.

"Come here" he ordered ... I will go to his direction and kneel in front of his push up position.

"What can I do for you?" I asked him worriedly.

Ethan looked at me deeply, "sit down" he ordered quickly, I sat right in front of him.

"Arghhh" he was still bearing the weight in pain. "Feel my chest while I push up" he ordered.

I don't know what that means. "You mean?" I exclaimed, confused.

"WORSHIP, feel my chest muscles!" He scolded, I was shaking with fear and immediately obeyed his request.

I stretched my hand under Ethan, right up to his chest.

His chest was swollen now, I felt the muscles in the palms of my hands, the slippery sweat made his chest even stronger. What a sensation completely different from what I imagined, something hard and soft at the same time. It's hard to describe.

I felt his chest, stroked the chest muscles, occasionally touched his arm beside the two swollen chest muscles. Ethan closed his eyes as if he was enjoying my treatment of him. He enlarged and opened his eyes, looked at me sharply and gave out "Arghhhhhhh" for a moment I felt his chest muscles tighten and throb.

Ethan continued his push-ups smoothly, as if the weight had  gone.

Sweat dripping down his chest, towards the palms of my hands that slowly feel his chest that is pumping the weight.

It was undeniable that the burden was very heavy, Ethan's body was still shaking even though his movements were faster than before.

It's been almost 25 minutes Ethan in this push up position, he has more than 200 reps in it. The movement is getting slower.

I don't know where the initiative came from, I played with Ethan's nipples, he also moaned violently "arghhhhhh" as if the ground was shaking. Ethan looked at me and immediately continued his push-ups again.

Repetition 230 he seemed unable to anymore.

The slower he moved, at nearly 240, Ethan stopped and looked at me, his face hypnotizing mine.

I brought my face closer to him, and kissed his lips slowly.

I don't know what I thought, I was out of my mind watching this mighty teenager pounding his muscles like this in front of me.

Crushed my lips

Ethan dropped the metal plate aside, he heard the sound of weights meeting the concrete floor.

"Enough ..." he said loudly. Breathless. His body rose with a kneeling position, while I sat limply in front of him, staring at his now swollen body, the most muscular body I've ever seen. Sweat poured from top to bottom, through the valleys created by his enlarged muscles.

Ethan's chest was even more sinister, reddish in color, veins scrambling for position, his muscles thickening asking for room to grow. Sparkling with sweat and a manly scent.

"I'm not done yet, my chest need to be burned again, more than this, I want to show you how hard my muscles are," he said breathlessly taking oxygen.

To be continued Part 4, 5, and 6

Hot story 

Part 4: Bench Press

"Let's start the real workout," he said in cocky tone.

I couldn't imagine what Ethan would do anymore, after the 300 kg of weight for his push-up earlier which he thought was a warm-up.

Ethan makes his way to the bench, from his position I'm sure he will do the bench press.

The iron bar the size of my wrist is stretched out on the bench. Longer than the iron bars that are used to work in the gym in general, Still empty without weights.

"Put 4, 25 kg iron plates on each side" he ordered as he positioned himself under the bar.

8 times I went back and forth putting up the iron plate, so that my body got sweaty too.

Ethan did 12 reps perfectly without a hitch. His chest muscles, which had swelled up earlier, were much stronger than the weight he had just lifted.

"Add 4 20 kg iron plates on each side" he shouted again.

I ran and put up the iron plate again. In the current position, I was sweating profusely because I walked back and forth carrying loads.

"Arghhh" Ethan started his second bench press set, weighing no less than 360 kg. 12 reps perfectly.

Really amazed by his strength, I never thought that his warm-up done by Ethan would actually make his muscles stronger.

I looked at the bar, there was still enough room for additional weights. But unfortunately there were no more iron plates left, only small plates measuring 10 kg and 5 kg in the room.

"Take the weights in the next room" he ordered.

I opened the door on the side of the room, the door that I thought was a bath room. In the room were many other iron plates. From 25 kg to 50 kg.

"Which one?" I asked him as I peeked back into the gym.

"Take a load of 6 loads 50 kg" he ordered, he was lowering the load of 20 kg previously installed on the bar.

I took the weights together slowly by rolling them on the floor. That burden is too heavy for me.

After I carried a weight beside the bench press, Ethan gave me an annoyed look. "Too long," he said.

The two of us headed for the room to take the weights together.

I rolled the 50 kg load again, I never thought that behind me Ethan was carrying the 4 50 kg loads at once.

As I put the weight down, my mouth opened up at Ethan's strength. how could someone his age could be that powerful.

He put 3 plates on each side of the bar. Then position his body under the bar.

Before starting the bench press again, he told me to take all the remaining 50 kg iron plates, plus the existing 40 kg iron plates.

I left the room and returned to the weight room. Meanwhile Ethan continued his benchpress with a load of 500 kg.

Ethan finished 2 sets with the half ton load. The burden was starting to look heavy to him. Sweat was pouring back.

Filled with dedication and determination, the strength of his chest he forced to the maximum extent possible.

After a minute had passed, I managed to move at least 4 remaining 50 kg iron plates, and 10 40 kg iron plates inside the small room. and now the remaining plates are smaller.

"500 kg is my previous record," he said, "with your help here, I think I can do much more than that" he added breathlessly.

Ethan got up and took the remaining 50kg iron plate, fixing two plates on each side. Total 700 kg.

He was silent for a moment, staring at the weight-filled bar.

"What do you think? Can I do it?" he asked rhetorically.

"Are you crazy? It's impossible to lift that" I replied pessimistically.

Ethan looked at me, then deliberately did the most muscular pose, in front of me. He flexed all his chest muscles, "Arghhhh" his eyes filled with determination, "Arghhh yesss" he continued pumping his muscles. My jaw dropped down at Ethan, who was showing off his muscular body. His muscles are already extreme, how could he possibly have a muscle condition like this.

Still holding his chest muscles in a state of maximum flex. I approached Ethan, I grabbed his chest. "Ohh yeahhh" he responded reflexively, pumped up his most muscular again, and this time with a grunting like an animal. "Arghhhhh ughhh". I was shocked, his muscles grew and became hard. The sweat dripping from above fell onto his chest. I pulled my hand, and now my lips are touching his chest. I felt every inch of his chest muscles using my lips and tongue.

I licked the flowing sweat drops.

Ethan stopped posing. His body was like a power plant emitting hot steam, so his sweat became even heavier after he stopped posing.

I'm just speechless. looked at the grinning Ethan.

"Enough," he said, just like the incident during the previous push-up, he was sufficient for my increasingly rampant action.

He also returned to the bench press position. "This time the drop set" he explained.

He did the bench press with a load of 700 kg with great difficulty. 3 reps and he already seems to be struggling.

The 6th rep, he could barely push it anymore.

The swollen chest muscles are getting bigger and bigger. His face was red, veins from all over his chest to pump blood there.

10 Reps passed, his eyes fixed on me. Still holding the load firmly upward. "Add 3 plates of 40 kg" he said breathlessly.

I don't know what else to respond to, I just obey his words. I put one weight on the right and left alternately, while Ethan was still holding it with both arms. 6 additional loads, a total of 240 kg.

Ethan didn't seem satisfied. He shook his head. "Add more, hurry up, arghhhh" he looked in great pain.

"Are you crazy!" I exclaimed.

"Please, I want to beat my chest muscles to the maximum," he pleaded

I hurriedly added another load on each side. Total 1020 kg. The bar started to bend.

I have no more words.

One ton, more than a ton of weight on his hands.

Ethan continued his bench press.

2 reps, and he's been in a lot of trouble.

Never in my life have I seen anyone lift that much weight. Strongman or powerlifter usually only half the load, and even then are fat people. Meanwhile, Ethan, a bodybuilding teenager with lean muscles, can do it easily, without tools or spotter.

"Arghhhhh come on" he trembled, screaming, in pain. But he could manage the bar with a still perfect and solid grip. The pull on the muscle was out of line at this point, for a normal person it might break the tendon, but Ethan was able to control it very well.

The desire to burn muscles and raise them was probably very big in Ethan. So that whatever pain he endures. Seeing him tremble and tremble amazed me.

"Look at my chest, you like what you see?" while he did his 5th rep. "Ethan, you are amazing," I responded, shaking my head.

"Sit on my lap, and WORSHIP" he barked.

Cautiously, I positioned myself on Ethan's lap, who was still on his back on the bench with such a heavy weight on his chest.

I put my palms over his chest and twisted his nipples.

"Arghhhhhh hmmm I burn my muscles to the limit, for you ..." "Arghhhh" The muscles are really sharp, 10 reps passed.

With my trembling hands groping his chest, I rubbed Ethan's crotch with my butt.

His muscle condition had gone crazy now, he groaned loudly between his breaths.

His sweaty face showed that he was feeling lust and agony, holding back the friction of my butt which was now causing his cock to screw up so hard down there. While the upper body was pushing the one ton load in great pain.

The chest seemed to be torn. Accept the torment of that burden. Muscles covered in sweat, veins as thick as my fingers flowing over them, throbbing wildly. His serratus and obliquus muscles are also more and more sharply defined. All I see now is a thick layer of muscles, a masculine and manly face, with his mouth open groaning with effort, telling the story of the suffering of his muscles being forced to their maximal point.

Ethan trembled, but tried to say something in a low voice. I leaned closer to hear him, so that now his face was pressed against his chest. There was the smell of manly sweat from his body and I felt the heat radiating from his overworked muscles.

"Suck my cock before I finish this set" he ordered scared and lusted at the same time.

I got up from his body, and knelt right in front of his crotch.

From here the view is really very terrible, a muscle monster with a load on it, plus a cock that is already hard.

I sucked Ethan's cock slowly.

“Ngghhhh hmmm ufff…” a beast scream came from deep within Ethan's exhausted lungs.

This strength and might almost knocked me out, yeah right, not Ethan, but me.

Ethan continued his repetition all the way to 18, his stamina was incredible. After those few reps, the incredible attempt at self-torture, his almost inhuman determination demanded that his muscles expand in an extraordinary way.

After the last rep, Ethan' face was very flushed red, more blood vessels the size of a finger seemed to run across his terrifying chest. He focused his eyes on me and shook violently like an earthquake.

Oh God, Ethan was having an orgasm, juices pouring into my mouth.

The load is back on the shelf,

Ethan's mighty body looked unstable, but still full of stamina.

He took a deep breath and fell silent.

"Don't let anything left" he said.

• Like 11

Part 5: Back Session

I couldn't take my eyes off Ethan's impossible physique. I stared at his masculine face, gasping from the torturous exercise and orgasm.

Ethan stood up straight, and put back the underwear I had removed earlier.

I'm still silent, can't digest everything I just saw.

In front of me, standing, gallantly. my muscular Ethan.

His breath tells a tale of overwhelming fatigue, like after a marathon, maybe more. Ethan's mighty figure was still shaking from the grueling training just now.

His eyes met mine, he relaxed his chest muscles, his left hand forward, then his left hand, and then his arms together a few times, pumping up his chest and loosening it up.
Very thick muscles fight for position. "Look ... ughhh ... look at my chest" he sighed heavily. His chest muscles are the largest chest muscles I've ever seen, so shredded and veined.

Over and over again Ethan flexed his chest and loosened it, his muscles contracted, showing the extraordinary definition of every muscle layer.

From my point of view, Ethan's waist looks very small, covered with wide lats and chest, giving him a very clear v shape.

The eightpack was heating up, the serratus and obliquus really stood out.

Sweat ran down the deep valleys of the muscles, ran through the thick cleavage of his chest, continued to run further downward on the first, second, third, fourth and final abdominal rows into his underwear.

Ethan didn't let me admire his naked body for long, which was why he immediately put his underwear on again.

He moved to another part of this basement where I saw that there was a pull-up bar.

As he walked, his thighs caught my eye, so dry and bark, perhaps the most muscular thighs I had ever seen. Three thick protrusions of hard muscle supported his upper body. Twitching and flirting with every step he took. Ethan's butt condition is absolutely amazing, all that stuff on his butt makes me think about what exercises he did to get those glutes at his not even 20 years old.

When Ethan reached the corner of the dungeon he struck several poses, he then looked back and asked, exhaling a deep breath and his voice filled with exhaustion after that incredible chest workout "Are you ready to pull up?" fuck... I thought, while his left hand felt the bulge of the muscle in his right biceps.

I nodded but couldn't believe it, would he move into pull-ups without taking a break?

There's a small bench under that pull-up bar for footing. Why is it there? Can't Ethan just jump, 'cause the pull up bar hangs not too high.

"I also want to show how strong my lats are, and I need your help".

I approached him, and awkwardly stood there, mesmerized by this Muscle God.

Meanwhile, he took a special belt with a chain and put it on his waist.

He took 6 50 kg iron plates and tied them to the chain. The iron is now between his thighs.

I watched in awe as the muscular teenager grunted and positioned himself under the pull up bar.

The weight swung between the two pillars of his thigh which was very muscular.

Ethan then raised his hands, grabbed the bar and lifted his feet completely off the bench.

"Move the bench," he asked me.

His face was full of determination,his  eyes were focused, but in the extreme, he was hanging onto the bar with a weight of 300 kg!

Ethan tightened his stomach muscles, so that the little valley between them deepened.

His thigh muscles are getting swollen. What he did next amazed me.

Ethan looked me in the eye and asked for "Count" then his biceps and back bent and he lifted himself up, doing pull ups in the perfect position. He did not stop until his chest was completely level with the bar, and only then did he descend in a controlled manner. "Urgggg, come on ..." His gaze returned to me and I exhaled a "one ..."

I admired Ethan's extreme physique. His thick, shredded and veined body glistened like glass from a torrent of sweat.

Out of breath, he was ready to do the second rep of that grotesque pull up.

Muscles that exude unmatched strength when pulling their bodies upwards, plus that 300 kg weight.

When Ethan was on top, I stared in awe at his screaming biceps and my eyes almost jumped out of my head, his biceps more prominent than before, jabbing muscles above the stretching muscles with veins under his thin skin.

"Ughhhgghaaaa" he groaned, thick veins spreading across the ridge of his bicep which was now thickened and clearly separated by two heads. Strengthens the top of his tremendous and horribly developed arm with pulsating vein after the finger.

From here, I can almost hear the flow of blood from those veins, rushing down the arteries of the most muscular teenager I've ever met.

"Two ..." and I focused on his incredible abs, as Ethan climbed up, for the third pull up.

Three ... four ... five ... incredible, through gritted teeth, Ethan did pull up after pull up.

Six ... seven ... his chest muscles that gushed colossally drove me crazy every time that part of his chest hit the iron pull-up pole, followed with a beast-like growl from his masculine face.

His expression was now distorted with the pain from his heavy efforts.

Eight, nine...

the tenth repetition was slower than the old, once again sweat dripped from him.

Very slowly he finished the 10th rep.

I could no longer understand how he still wanted to continue

After all that effort,  he kept pushing the weight up, aching muscles that were beyond any imaginable limit.

11 ...

I approached him and said "two eleven! You are amazing Ethan .... I can't believe you are this strong!" while catching his breath, Ethan looked at me, said "I just sss ... arghhh ... started hmmm" he replied trembling "I want to show you, how strong .... arghhh my muscles"

"Attach the two chains from the floor to my ankles ..." as if in a dream I obeyed.

I took a chain weighing 25 kg with a special chain and a hook that I will attach to his ankle.

Ouch heavy ...

"Not this one ... take the 50 kg, six arghhh fast" My eyes widened, I took the 50 kg weight, I tied it to the chain, the second and third weights, until the sixth were all hanging under Ethan's body.

Ethan is now hanging, it's been almost 5 minutes, with a weight of 300 kg, and 6 chains weighing 50 kg each.

There was no way he could endure 600 kg in such a painful position. What happened next made me kneel weak.

Ethan roared and lifted himself up.

I'm amazed by his stamina.

"Arghhh fuck.... again .... my muscles ... let's grpw again ....!" he cursed harshly as he returned to lifting himself up with a weight of over half a tonne.

I just froze while kneeling in front of this massive monster!

"I'll burn my muscles to the limit for you ... arghhhh" I gasped as his back spread like a cobra, his thick muscular arms pushed aside due to his bulging lats. His eyes were burning with excitement.

As if I was his main motivation to torment his muscles and enlarge them, he glares at me.

"Mggghhhhraaaaa" with an expression of wild concentration on his face, Ethan continued to pump and push his body upward, sweat rooting over his bulging muscles. His colossal stomach, now looked sharper than before.

25 reps, his body was drenched again, sweat dripping down to the floor.

Ethan groaned in agony with each repetition.

But he continued. With a heavy breath, he continued his pull ups.

For a moment he stopped and looked down at his chest. He looked satisfied, he was pleased with the size and muscles that were as hard as steel.

Ethan then stuck out his tongue, and licked the top of his giant, big chest.

The 26th rep seemed so heavy already, but he continued. I've never seen anyone push himself as hard as Ethan.

Ethan gasped and growled but continued this impossible exercise. I thought he'd finish at 26, but no.

The 600 kg of extra weight attached to his waist which now caused his lats to swell up and down under this muscle monster.

Ethan's body trembled even more. In the 30th rep, his whole body trembled with a heart-rending groan.

The longer the V-shape was exposed, he did 2 additional reps, before slowing down considerably.

"Huffff fuck... heavyyyy.... arghhh ... look how hard my lats and stomach are" .... 33 reps ...

"Everything for you ..." he added

His glaring eyes glared at me starting 34 reps very slowly, it took 15 seconds to lift the weight up, but he did it!

His face was a picture of suffering and struggle, his body trembling even more as he struggled to hold on to this display of extraordinary strength and endurance to me.

When in the top position, he endured the weight for a long time and hardened his abdominals.

"Grhhhhhhaaaa ... look at my abs" The packs were very sharp.

In such excruciating condition, Ethan twisted his abdominals slowly, making each stomach pack display more force!

I could no longer stop myself from admiring his physical perfection.

I approached Ethan and rubbed the stomach with my hands as he hung there holding all the weight.

Ethan said something between his grunts and groans. The words that startled me, "Ghaaa .... hang on me ... in front of me" he said through gritted teeth.

I obeyed his words happily, I took the bench to go up, embraced Ethan's wet body from the front, my face now pressed right in front of his chest. I wrapped my leg around his swollen thigh.

His body is now holding 600 kg and 60 kg of my weight, insanely strong!

He took a deep breath, lowered his head and looked at me, started a manly groan and pulled his body up.

With his remaining strength, he managed to pull both of us and hundreds of kilos of weight up. A fight between muscle and gravity.

Fuck, Ethan's body was so big and slippery, my hug wasn't even enough to embrace his lats. I stabilized my thighs by gripping his thighs because his skin was wet and slippery from sweat.

Every muscle that was tightened was so big, hard and swollen that it felt like I was holding a huge root in my hand.

At 40 he stopped again.

• Like 11

Part 6: Only This?

An uncomfortable feeling enveloped me.

All of this is like a strange dream.

How hardcore can a muscular teenager be?

I'm starting to lose my sensible thoughts.

I let this hot atmosphere overtook me, and finally I dared myself up.

"Show me more .... it's still not enough.... I want to see how strong your muscles really are ... how virile you are Ethan ..."

With that, I started dropping myself from his embrace.

I pulled Ethan's underwear, which was still in a pull up position.

"Wait" prevent ...

"More weight... you want more right?" he said

I tied 8 pieces of 40 kg iron plate to Ethan, one by one, lots of pieces of iron hanging underneath.

After that bravely ...

I sucked Ethan's cock, which was now hard and facing up.

Many times I sucked his dick ...

"This is for you ..." *cum* *cum*..... Ethan's cums, into my face.

As if mercilessly, he tirelessly continued his pull ups again.

In disbelief, I watched this mighty teenager start doing additional reps with a load of 920 kg ...

Really crazy....

Ethan really isn't human.

"Again ..." he asked ...

"Until I really can't go up anymore... arghhh" he added ...

I added 6 pieces of 40 kg iron plates using a chain. There was no longer room to hang the iron on Ethan.

"Argggggg ... fuckkkk...." Ethan shouted in pain ...

The muscles all over his body gave a shuddering breath. He tried to lift his body but didn't move.

"Go up, get on my body ... quick arghhhh" he begged.

I climbed Ethan's body like before. I hugged his tightly

Ethan fell silent. His breath was gasping trying to stabilize the load.

"Do YOUR JOB!" he snapped harshly.

"Show your virile muscle, Ethan ..." I whispered softly into his ear, my position hugged his body which was carrying the weight of 1160 kg and my body.

Ethan closed his eyes. His teeth clenched together. Then he opened his eyes and looked down and glared at me.

"Hmmmm arghhhh ..." he groaned ....

I buried my lips against his nipples, I slowly sucked ...

Struggling, Ethan pulled both of us up. Like a hydraulic machine, slowly but surely. Our bodies both lifted. Ethan actually lifted the weights in a perfect pull up position.

Five, six, the reps pass ...

My lips became more and more enjoying Ethan's chunks of chest muscles, occasionally dabbing my face in his armpits and licking them with his manly sweat drops.

On the 10th rep, I dropped my body. I wanted to witness Ethan's body from below.

After doing 5 additional reps, he stopped and lowered his body slowly until his elbows were bent at the right angle, his biceps bulged like never before, tendons two thumb thick above them.

Each bicep has two sharp heads, not less than 21 inches in diameter.

I shouted at Ethan.

"Moooore.....! Is this the only thing your little muscle can do? Haa?"

"Show off again ..." I begged ...

Removing the belt, and all the weights tumbling to the side, Ethan stood on the bench, while I stood on the floor staring at him from below.

The weight of over a tonne met the concrete floor followed by a loud bang.

"Are you ready for this?" his face flushed with determination.

He does front double biceps ...

The sound of his muscles being forced into a pose under so much pressure was driving me crazy.

I can't believe someone has the desire to grow muscles as big as Ethan.

Ethan started screaming like a beast.

I almost fainted in front of him staring at his extreme body.

"Arghhhhh" more sweat poured from his armpits as he does double biceps pose.

My mouth fell open, I stared at his right biceps that swelled again to 22, maybe 23 inches that I never imagined.

Ethan started to lick the top of his right biceps, alternating his left biceps.

Relaxed his chest muscles, pumped and relaxed.

His gaze shifted from his biceps to his chest, and now to his stomach.

"Look ... how hard this muscle I made for you ... arghhh "

He does the abdominal pose.

Now my hands dare to rubbed it wildly.

Muscle condition is really crazy ... "Hmmmmhhmm ... my dick, squeeze my dick" with amazement I squeezed his veined dick.

Still abdominal poses, muscles and sweat mixed with his hard cock I was shaking, Ethan whispered to me.

"Look at this and FEEL"

Ethan took a deep breath and did an extreme most muscular pose. This time it was more extreme than before, plus he was already completely naked.

"Feel the results of our workout"

With that I immediately sucked Ethan's cock.

His muscles became more and more ecstatic.

"GGGGGGGRRRRRRHHHAAAAAA ................."

I licked all the muscles without exception.

Ethan held his pose long enough, until I was satisfied with the results of his hard work.

Part 7-10 will be posted soon.

• Like 11

Woooow, @MuscleWorshipID!

Soooooo good! You've truly made a solid piece of insane workout story in here! Love your way of interpretation, especially that you're not making it easy for Ethan, pushing him to the max. Keep it up!