MadMutter

Hey guys. I haven't been very active here for a long time. Must have been a year at least. But I'd really like to be again, because this is my favorite community and place to be on the interwebs.

So I figured I'd just upload my recent project here. It's posted in the Stories Category, because it tells a kind of story, and doesn't really fit in the Media category. I have this up on Twitter as well~

The story has the magical name of "Egon muscular shot 03 outtake" or EMSO, how I prefer to call it. The reason it has this silly, ugly name is because this was never planned to be or meant to be a full project. But now here I am working on Page 112...

Please let me know what you think!

• Like 6

Feel free to download them~ Would be more fun to page through!

Sorry for the image spam, just wanted this thread to be up to date. Hope you guys will enjoy and have a nice weekend!

• Like 3

Oh no, these are all out of order. I remember I had that Problem the last time I uploaded here. Well, onto editing all of that mess...

EDIT: All fixed now~

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1