Skate tf

kindertentgg

Saw this pass by:

“Hey dude watch where you are walking!” One of skaters yelled at Mike when almost hit him with the skaterboard while he was performing an amazing trick. The others skater clapped their hands and started to say “him him him”

Mike was afascinated and turned one by this guy. He was shirtless with long hair and a cocky grin.

“Hey Bro, you are watching me deeply, do you want to try my skaterboard?”

Mike was caught off guard by this question.

“N-no no thank you. I’m not ab-”

“C'amom dude! Let me see”

The skaters come close and a strong smelly odour started to spread. It was very hard to not smell it. Mike felt a bit dizzy. He wouldn’t wanted to appared rude so he don’t moved away.

“Again t-thank you but..”

“Bro don’t be shy”

He raised his armpits and the smell become ten times more strong.

“Bro you are making things very annoying. Come near a smell my armpits I want to have anothers skater dude”

Against his brain screaming to escape he went closer to his armpit and begging to take deeply breath. Which every one make his mind dizzy more and more..

His pecs started to build up: from being soft become a six packs. His arms and legs become toned and muscular. His short hair growth out and become blonde. He felt his brain melting.

“Bro what the fuck is happened?” His voice was more deep and masculine.

“Nothing bro. I only helped you to discover your true self. Now you are a true skater”

New memories started flowing in his mind: skating everyday with his bro, partying and have sex. Every new one erased slowly his old self.

Mike looked again at his bro but this time he found no interest in him. And why he should? He was a cool straight skater guy no some fags.

“C'amom bro let’s go hunt some chicks!”

tumblr_d3c2c27016c5fe9813c1b440785d2caa_6cad0da6_640.jpg

• Like 2