Hookup App Success Stories

michaeldavid

It was a borderline addiction. Me and my hookup app. I love to share my body with other people. I love it being admired. I wasn't the star quarterback in high school, but I was an exceptional wide receiver. Being fast and good with my hands was the aim. Keeping a tight body like Julian Edelman made me better at it. It was easy, youth and all that rot. Now, three years out of college, I've put on about twenty-five pounds, most of it solid, man muscle, but not cut like before. I stand six foot one and weigh 218. I stand out in most crowds and I like being seen. Finding new folks to hookup with though has become perhaps too much of a focus in my late twenties.

I find myself looking at my hookup app multiple times every day. I live near the city's big airport, so a LOT of people come through. My profile states several honest thoughts about what I seek sexually.

1. I'm a big man but prefer my men even bigger. He needs to be able to take my ass by force as I don't give it. I love to wrestle for top.

2. I like fucking couples, me as alpha. Husband and wife taking my powerful cock.

3. An astoundingly gigantic, powerful, powerlifting man who wants to be my sub.

First of all - I'm usually one of the most visually desirable men on my app. Great, thick, dirty blonde locks. Perfect, full dark brown beard and brown eyes. Fuller lips than most Caucasians and a naturally almost hairless torso, which I shamelessly show off in the second photo. The first is just the handsome mug, laughing at a friend during a wedding. I'm dressed to the nines and bent forward laughing which has my well-fitted suit pulled tightly across my torso and shows my shoulders and arms are large and I look soooo happy. It was a perfect capture by a talented photographer. That's it. The two photos and my stats and age of 27, coupled with the career of 'successful commercial real estate broker' and most are hooked.

So I reel in fish well, so to speak. And I LOVE to give them pleasure. I crave getting the folks I am with off better than 90% of the encounters they have. I aim to be memorable. I am not one and done, either. I often repeat with those I've enjoyed. I like an honest, open dialogue and enjoy many things. Making a person's eyes roll back in their head as they scream my name is my favorite foreplay. I always cum last. My simple rule for great love-making. I also enjoy great, often fairly rough and aggressive play with some of the people I meet in my work. A lot of pretty butch men out there that fancy my high, tight runner's ass and impeccable style. My deep voice and knowledge of what they need in the transaction only makes it better. If I get ANY vibe at all, my second meeting is always in one of my 'slaughter you' polo tops. I can tell by the way one looks at my pecs and arms if I have them wet or hard. 

Back to my list of "likes" in sex. 

Get a LOT of offers and take many of them for number 2. I get a LOT of offers and take some of them from men much smaller and perhaps less obviously attractive than me. There is an appetite in a partner that knows they've hit the jackpot that I really like. Usually the kinder, better lovers, too. I occasionally have some men challenge me for number one and I enjoy that. The majority of them have not taken me down. A couple attempts at number three, but none of them worthy of a permanent place on the roster.

So - - which of those five do you want to hear about? 

The workplace overwhelmed lays? The average dudes that are excited to catch me on the app? The battle with a big dude hoping to take my ass? The couple that wants me in their bed? The powerlifter sub that finally made a dent?

You name it. I'll tell you about it.

By the way, I'm Michael. And with the right encouragement, I'll tell you about every one in time. What do you crave first? And tell me your name and you'll be cast in the leading role.

• Like 3

Damn - all of your sex life sounds hot as hell. But i guess the most interesting to me would be you taking over someone even bigger than you - especially if he's not immediately submissive. Thanks in advance for sharing, stud.

for newbie gearpigLA

I say all sex can be hot if you are good at it. Certainly, some scenarios juice me more than others, but I can always give good orgasms. The combo of my beauty, my youth and virility, my enthusiasm and my excellent body ensure good times. But let's talk about one afternoon, not that long ago, when a man approached me on the app and said he would love to wrestle me for top as he had no doubt he'd show me a thing or two.

I came back with, "oh, really - show me what you've got." He sent a pic of a thick cock. "Not what I meant," I said. "I'm asking if you can beat this?" I sent a shot of my pumped biceps, nice and close. You could see the sweat droplets from a hefty workout and a bit of my dark, manly pit. 

"Your tone won't beat my power. Besides, I bet that's an old photo of when you were actually 27 and fit. I bet if I bother to meet with you now you'll be 33 and not as put together. Isn't that usually what happens on these apps? Ha ha."

I replied with the following. "Three truths you should know, ds (his screen name). #1. I am 27, six one and 218. #2. I am stronger than you will expect. #3. You better be clean back there because when I have your face in a pillow after your attempt to subdue me, I don't want shit everywhere." Then I sent a pic of my turgid cock.

He went silent. This often happened. It was about seven minutes later when I finally typed, "did I scare you away with the truth, big man?"

Instead, he sent a pic of a pretty solid most muscular flex. He was a big man. Kind of hairy, more body fat than me but not a slouch. His skin was a bit blotchy. He simply wrote: "One truth. I'm six foot 235 and will be doing the fucking."

I sent a pin of my location and said, "now."

He was at my door in about 30 minutes. I had changed into gym shorts, my favorite sexy jock and nothing else. 

I opened the door and leaned against the frame asking what "ds" stood for.

He let out a low whistle, looked me in the eye and said, "I'm Daniel. And we're here for fun, not trouble, right?"

I knew I had already won. We was probably only about 220 and he was clearly outdone by my physical prowess. He knew he wouldn't win. I think he didn't want to win. But he didn't want to get hurt, either. 

"Come in, Daniel. As you know, I'm Michael. I'm about to unload in your ass."

He spun around much quicker than I thought as I turned to him after closing the door. He shoved me against it hard. I was taken aback and fell right into the door. He palmed my bearded face and shoved it up and away and punched my stomach. 

Luckily, my abdomen was flexed because I naturally reacted to being shoved. His hand on my face was really trying to hurt me, I thought. 

I swept his arm away fast and hard, brought a knee up to his gut, grabbed him by the head, essentially and spun him around to flatten him facing and against the door. I quickly kicked his legs a bit wider so he had no leverage and grabbed his substantial leather jacket part way down his arms so I could use the sleeves with one hand to hold him in place. I pressed my weight against him and breathed in his ear, "That wasn't nice, Daniel. Are you going to be nice now?"

He shook his head no and said, "I'm here to take you down a peg, pretty boy."

I reached my other arm around his neck and pulled his head back. My biceps swollen and pressing hard on his neck. I used my crotch to shove him hard into the door again. He moaned with pleasure. It was already over.

"God - your arm is so hard, Michael. You are everything you said and more. Please, fuck me - here and now!"

i let him go, gave him a shove because I hadn't cared for his approach. I yanked the jacket down his arms and threw it aside. He started to turn and I pushed him back and said he wouldn't get to see anything of my body while I fucked him...as punishment for his crude attempt at play. He pleaded and I said to forget it. I tore his t-shirt off him so he could feel my smooth chesticles against his hairy back. I raised his hands and placed them on the wall like a cop might and he left them there like a good man. I undid his belt and pulled his pants down, bent him to an angle I wanted, grabbed some lube off the table (I'm always prepared and I am no animal) and prepped his hole with one hand while I brought my mast up full quickly with the other. 

He tried to look over his shoulder and I pushed his head against the door again. He begged to watch. I told him to turn his head the other way.

As Daniel turned to his left instead, he saw there was a mirror along the wall. He could we me wanking myself harder and feel me loosening his hole with two fingers now. He started saying really flattering things and begging me inside. I looked in his eyes in the reflection and said, "This is for the winner, Danny. Who's the winner?"

He continued spouting all the things I wanted to hear. He was repentant and  desirous all at the same time. I just smiled and brought my right arm up in a beautiful, full biceps pose. Probably a true 19" and plunged all the way in. I flexed some as I thrusted, then grabbed both shoulders for more leverage. The full domination of a heavier man even when he had surprised me with a cheap shot had me ready to rip. I decided to make this fast and growled aloud and launched a volley into him. A few more animalistic trusts and then a full double-bi for him in the mirror.

I took a moment to withdraw, breath once or twice and spun him around. "Too bad you were such a bad guest, Daniel. Punching someone and trying to break their neck is not 'wrestling for top.' You should never do that again. We could have had genuine fun another time or two, but I don't ever want to see you again."

I left the foyer, knowing he'd find his way out. Knowing he had had an incredible experience and knowing he wouldn't mistreat someone the next time. And I had enjoyed making it happen.

What else you boys want to hear about?

• Like 3

What about agym friend? You said you are addicted to the app but what about working out among you bodybuilder friends then surprisingly you find someone tapped you in the app and its one of them? One of the biggest u actually admire and he wants to have a great scene with you?

for the prolific Ro20316

I'm not normally a nervous guy when it comes to a hookup. I'm confident. I know I look good. I know I can take care of myself. But today, my heart is beating fast and I'm a bit on edge. For once, I'm wondering if this will work out right. I try to gather my wits, grab my bag and head into my gym.

Last night, a new fella appeared on the app. A local guy. I don't see a lot of change from the usual suspects in town and usually rely on the out-of-town folks for variety. I had been in a dry spell for nearly two weeks. I usually have some meat at least weekly. The new guy had no picture on his profile - - usually a really bad sign, right? However, when his pic-less profile popped up with a "hello, sir" I took a gander at his bio.

34 years old

5'11"  242

#muscle #jock #powerlifter #garageworkouts #truesub

242? Powerlifter? He must also be #chub, I thought. I don't have anything against a man that has a higher BMI if he has power in it, but I suddenly thought of Max at my gym. THAT'S the kind of 5'11" 242 I want. Dude is stacked as FUCK. He is a state-ranked powerlifter and has been doing well in the sport for the last few years. I mean, he's within 10% of the ton club. That's a man that can lift 2,000 lbs combined single best lifts in squat, deadlift and bench. I was proud of crushing the 1,000 lb club with my 345 bench, 515 dl and 490 squat. 

Max, however, presses 485, pulls a fucking huge 725 and can squat 660 more than once. We don't interact a lot, but he's friendly and occasionally we chat for a few or he asks me for a spot on bench if I'm nearby at the right time. He always has on those over-sized powerlifter t-shirts and though he has a solid muscle gut, I do not believe he has much fat under there. He wraps his elbows and knees and wrists so much it's hard to tell how cut he might be. But I imagine. He's the only man in the gym with a better, thicker beard than me. And his voice is such a low grumble. I imagine he has gorilla fur all over. Anyway - - that's the kind of man I dream of being my sub. But we've had occasion to talk a little jokingly about sexual conquests and I boldly asked for a date and he refuted me saying he wasn't gay, but flattered.

So - when I think of a powerlifter sub...that's whom I envision.

"What's a #truesub?" I typed in response.

"One that knows his place from the heart and soul, not from the mind. One whose air is only useful in breathing his master's name. I understand you are worthy of such a boy."

Well, he's saying all the right things for sure. This could be fun even if it's just cybersex.

"It's good you know that you are a boy even when you're older than me."

"Give me a task to prove I'm worthy, sir?"

"You say you are a powerlifter. Prove it. Go out to your garage gym right now and set up your camera and send me a video of you pressing 405 for five. So that I know it's just for me, wear just one shoe."

"I will impress you, sir! But I'm at dinner with family and it may take me more than fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes or you lose my interest."

I was being bold. If he wanted dominance, I had to start now, or fail. I paced, thinking of this being Max. I mean, wouldn't that be awesome if it turned out to be Max? I've had more than one guy on the DL come across my path. 

At 7:57 my phone pinged. I had challenged my big boy at 7:43. I watched the video clip.

It was taken from the floor near his feet, I could see he'd kicked a shoe off and just had a dress sock. I could see slacks that hugged thick as fuck calves and thighs that spread across the bench fighting each other for space. His package must have been straight in the air, but I couldn't see. He must have really hurried because I could see his dress shirt just wadded on the floor next to his one shoe. I could see the bar loaded with the 405 requested, but I couldn't see my man as he was already laying down. He swung a pair of massive arms covered in dark hair and I could see his delicious pits and his lats spilling over the side of the bench. He said, "for you, sir," and grabbed the bar. Up and down it went. Five times. Quickly and precisely. He did five more. He did five more. He did five more with no change in power. Fuck he was strong! He reached twenty-five and racked the weight. As he began to sit up the video cut off. The text accompanying the video just said. "Five"

I watched a second time, trying to smell him. Imagining him as Max.

I responded with, "I meant five reps. That was impressive. And you will be rewarded for making the deadline."

"I am always five times better for my master. No one will ever please him as I will if given the chance."

"Do you know Bart's Barbells on 11th?"

"Yes, sir. I work out there a lot."

Oh, my God! Maybe it is him. I sat up in bed and calculated my move.

"Then you know exactly to whom you are speaking. Say my name, boy."

"Master Michael"

"Tomorrow at 7:30am, you'll be in the gym, already warmed up. Dressed in a bright pink stringer so I know who you are. I will come in and we will work out together and if you obey me well enough, I'll bring you home for the day."

"It will be my pleasure, sir. I will go buy a pink stringer right now as I don't usually wear something so revealing. But as it pleases you, I'll wear it proudly."

I cut off and said no more for the night. I left him to wonder and think of me. And I thought of Max all night, hoping beyond hope it was him. But I'm going to just let you down now. It wasn't Max.

As I walked in the gym I saw my man. Huge mother fucker. Dark hair, big beard, pink stringer lying back on a bench. He was already pushing his pecs full with 315 on the bar. As I approached he was already sweaty - just like I liked them. 

"Max?" I said as he pumped the bar. He racked it and looked at me. He came off the bench and fell to one knee looking up at me.

"I'm Andrew, Master Michael. Max is my twin brother. i use his pass when he is out of town. You are the most beautiful, naturally dominant man here and I need you to fill me in every way. Please let me be your true sub."

He bent down and kissed my God damn shoes. Right in the middle of the gym. I was aghast. The light fur across his shoulders and traps was glistening. He stayed there. I reached down to raise him up and touched his slick, hot skin. But he didn't move.

"God, that feels good to be touched, sir. May I rise?"

I decided to take this to the max. Ha - - to the Max.

"On one condition. As of today, you are mine. You will lock your cock for me. You will move weights you've never moved before for me. I will plow you regularly as well as other people. When I let your cock out, it will only be for me or whomever I choose for you. You will grow ten pounds of muscle before the year is out or I will dump your ass. And as I see you are built just like Max, you will enter the ton club just for me. Because i demand it. Do you agree?"

"But Master, I already lift 2,000."

"Show me now."

He stood. He looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you for the command."

He turned to load the bar and I grabbed his arm to turn him back. He let me, but I have literally never touched a biceps so full and large. 

"You really aren't Max? Permission to speak freely."

"No, sir. I am Andrew. Max is my younger twin. He has told me about you. I usually work out in my garage because I get so turned on by showing off my strength. I usually work out in the nude because I am so excited. Max is straight and I am queer. I enjoy a lot of things, but mostly I enjoy submitting to a powerful man."

"It must be hard finding someone more powerful than you."

"Impossible, sir. That isn't the kind of power I seek. I want a handsome, well-built of course, confident, successful Master that will be creative with me and really use me for what I am meant for."

"Which is," I ask?

"Whatever you tell me. Nothing will please me more than pleasing you."

He looked me dead in the eye and raised his arms into a mind-blowing double bi. I could smell him, just like I'd wanted last night.

"Good boy," I said, tussling his hair, "now lift 2,000 lbs."

He grabbed two more plates...per side. He was at 495. He slipped under the bar.

"Remember," I spoke just before he lifted, "you are five times the man of anyone here."

He repped out five. 

We moved onto deadlifts and squats. Five each of what I imagined had previously been nearly his best lifts.

I gave the boy encouragement along the way. 

Andrew has been my locked property for almost a year now. He impresses me nearly every day and we are very happy. Often, our sessions revolve around my hookups on the app. Him watching, him participating, me telling him about it - - or him making up for the lackluster performance of someone else once I come home. That's a #truesub.

Two of five scenarios from my app life down - - who's next?

• Like 3

Fantastic. You found someone that you can share your experiences and will challenge you in the gym. That is a great combo.

Hve you been with any "straight" men? 

• Like 1