armwreslr

7 minutes ago, armwreslr said:

Should I keep writing? I didn't get much feedback on the last part.

100% keep writing, especially as oliver has reason to triple his efforts to try and get back his number 1 stop. who knows maybe him and Arturo will get together with Mike as they all have a thing for strength and muscle, 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, armwreslr said:

Should I keep writing? I didn't get much feedback on the last part.

IMO, You should, first and foremost, write for yourself if you enjoy it. Really doesn't matter what others think. 

If you're looking for feedback... in all honesty, I genuinely appreciate you (and every other writer) taking the time to post a story, but I feel like this one has one tone. Loud. It's always X yells, Y screams. I could start a drinking game every time I read the line " "Fuck yeah" screams Oliver. " It just makes you me less interested in a story because the tone doesn't change... really more of the same. But again, if you enjoy it, keep writing. And I hope to read material from you that is hopefully more varied in plot, tone, and volume. 

• Like 1

I agree you should write primarily for yourself. Not for the adulation. Sometimes people comment and sometimes they don’t. Sometimes the comments are helpful and sometimes they’re not.

As a fan of strength stories, and also alpha confrontations, I have to say I’ve really enjoyed the way you are developing the story. It would be a shame if you quit now just when you’re hitting your stride. 😊 You’ve got plenty of fans, even if they aren’t as emotive as others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great part 5! Love it when a huge guy gets beat by an even huger guy. Would love to see Olly get bigger and cockier for the next showdown, only to get his ass whipped again by an even bigger Arturo. Very hot story!

• Like 1