armwreslr

1 hour ago, armwreslr said:

PART 6

Mike drives Oliver back to his house. Oliver is quiet the whole way home. Mike pulls Oliver’s truck into the driveway. They sit quietly for a couple minutes.

Mike asks, “Olly, are you okay?

Oliver doesn’t respond. He’s looking out the passenger door window. Mike puts his hand on Oliver’s left leg to comfort him, but Oliver gets out of the car. He goes into the house and shuts the door behind him. He goes up to his room, closes the door and gets into bed.

He keeps thinking about Arturo and how this kid beat back a car crusher and then defeated him in arm wrestling. How could this 18-year-old kid be stronger than him? He also couldn’t stop thinking about Mike getting off on the kid beating him in the arm wrestling match.

Mike tried calling Oliver over the next few days, but Oliver wouldn’t answer the phone. Finally, on Friday night, when Oliver’s mother was away for the weekend, he stopped at Oliver’s house. He knocked on the door, but no one answered. He could see Oliver’s bedroom light was on. Mike opened the front door, since it wasn’t locked. He called up to Oliver, but Oliver didn’t respond.

Mike climbed the stair and went to Oliver’s room. The door was slightly open. He pushed it open and saw Oliver laying on the bed in just his underwear.

“Hey big guy,” says Oliver. “I’ve been trying to reach you.”

Oliver turns away. Mike sits on the bed next to Oliver.

“Olly, I’m sorry if I hurt you. It was not intentional.” Mike thinks for a few seconds and continues, “I hadn’t come out of the closet, until I met you. Even though you lost that first arm wrestling match to Brock, your strength turned me on. I had fallen for you, not just for my sexual attraction to strength, but as a person, as someone I could love, before you became a total freak. There was just something about you.”

Oliver turns back a little, now lying on his back.

“But if I’m being, not just honest with you, but with myself, I’m still turned on by raw strength. Arturo’s muscle and strength, while beating you, just made me explode. I’m human. But exploding like that, is not the same as loving my partner, my soulmate. I don’t love him. I love you and always will.

Oliver rolls over towards Mike and smiles.

“I love you too,” responds Mike.

Oliver lifts his left arm and flexes his biceps and pumps it a few times. Blood starts to flow too it, pumping it, enlarging it to 26 inches.

“Fuck, I’ve missed that,” exclaims Mike.

Both Mike and Oliver start to get hard. Mike goes to the door and sticks his arm out grabbing something and putting it behind his back.

“Oh, you got me a present,” asks Oliver.

Mike nods his head and presents a three-foot long steel bar. Oliver gets out of bed. His cock starts to lengthen as it fills with blood. Mike undresses and is hard in anticipation. He gives the bar to Oliver.

“Remember Dr. Bennett’s steel cage, Olly?”

Oliver nods his head.

“This is a three-foot section of the special chromium alloy steel that you bent. It’s two inches thick. Since it’s short, it will make it harder to bend.”

Oliver starts to growl as he positions the bar in front of his body grabbing it at either end with his hands. Mike drops to his knees. His dick is hard as a rock.

Mike says, “This is gonna be really difficult. I’m not sure you can actually bend this without the leverage of a longer length.”

Oliver gets very excited, and his dick fills up completely, rock hard at over 11 inches long and very thick.

“You know how to get me excited, Mikey!”

“Bend that shit, Olly!”

Oliver grunts loud. His chest pumps and looks ripped as hell. His biceps explode, with the thick biceps veins getting thicker. Oliver’s abs contract hard and are completely shredded. Mike starts to suck on Oliver’s cock.

After a few seconds Mike yells, “Show me you can do this! I don’t believe you can do it!”

Oliver yells, “Come on!”

Oliver’s cock somehow gets a little longer. The bar starts to squeal. Mike starts to suck again, faster. The bar starts to get a slight bend. Oliver squeezes harder. His chest and back are getting larger. His biceps are hitting nearly 26.5 inches with the pump.

“No way! You’re doin’ it, Olly!”

Mike starts sucking harder and faster. Oliver is bending the bar further and further into a U shape.

“Fuck yeah,” Oliver yells.

Mike, not even touching himself, starts to shoot ropes of cum, spraying on Oliver’s legs. Oliver, yelling and grunting, continues bending the bar and starts to release loads into Mike’s mouth. The volume is so high that Mike can barely keep up with it. Oliver’s shredded chest and biceps keep bending the bar until the ends finally touch.

Oliver is still releasing ropes of cum into Mike’s mouth. Mike is swallowing and swallowing. Oliver’s orgasm continues going after the bend is finished for over 30 seconds.

“Yeah, Mikey! Keep drinkin’! I can’t stop!”

Oliver’s orgasm continues for a few more seconds. Mike takes his mouth away from Oliver’s raging hardon. He’s breathing heavy and exhausted.

“Jesus, Oliver! You’ve never gone on that long before. I thought I might drown!”

“That’s what happens when we’re apart for days. My balls were filled to the max and needed a release,” says Oliver, smiling.

“Okay, let’s clean up and talk man. I have some news,” says Mike.

Mike orders Chinese food. They both quickly shower and meet downstairs in the kitchen. They open up the Chinese food and start eating.

“Tell me Mike. What’s going on?”

“I went back to the scrap yard, right after I dropped you off. I noticed that Arturo was bleeding, so I went back to collect a sample before it dried up. I took back to the lab for analysis.”

Oliver asks, “So, what did they find? Is Arturo like me, with the same genetic anomaly?”

“Not exactly. It appears that Dr. Bennett was able to get some data from your blood before it was destroyed. The people he worked for created a serum to recreate the genetic anomaly in your DNA.”

“No way! Will Arturo continue to get bigger and stronger,” asks Oliver.

“Our scientist friend believes it’s a one-time shot. This is not for sure, but he believes the serum gives the subject their maximum potential within a week or so of taking it. Taking more doesn’t mean the subject will grow again,” Mike responds.

“Okay. I think it’s time that I really start training to my maximum potential. Because I got so strong so fast, I think you held back on the training,” says Oliver.

“You’re right, Olly. You were getting so strong so fast. I didn’t know what would happen if we trained at a very high intensity. Could your body handle it? I wasn’t sure, and I didn’t want to hurt you. But it’s time to take your training to the next level.” says Mike.

Over the next few weeks, Mike trains Oliver at the highest intensity level Oliver can handle. They train nearly every day, since Oliver recovers so quickly. A typical workout for Oliver would last 90 minutes. Now, Mike has extended those workouts to last upwards of four hours. These workouts aren’t just about lifting the heaviest weight, although that’s a big part of them. The workouts also consist of high rep, muscular endurance work as well as cardiovascular work.

It’s now been a little over a month since Oliver’s encounter with Arturo. Oliver arrives at JIM’s Gym with Mike to do the usual gym strength tests and measurements.

“Mike, I feel like I’m so much stronger than I was a month ago, but I really don’t look all that much bigger,” says Oliver.

Mike responds, “Tomas, at the lab, gave me the answer. Your last muscle biopsy showed that your muscles are continuing to get denser and denser, especially with the extreme training you’re doing.”

“Okay, that makes me feel better.”

“Oh, and Tomas also said that there were some muscle cells in Arturo’s blood sample. He did an analysis of the muscle and believes that Arturo’s muscle will get denser. Because the sample was so small, he can’t tell if the rate is faster or slower than you,” says Mike.

Oliver brings Mike closer to him and whispers in his ear.

“I’m nervous about seeing him again. I can’t get out of my head how he beat me, almost easily, in front of you. He did it after beating the car crusher, so he had to be a bit tired from that as well,” says Oliver.

“Close your eyes, Olly”

Oliver closes his eyes.

“I want you to wipe those images from your brain. Arturo doesn’t have the gift you have. He has a fake version of it. You were taken by surprise. The next meeting, you will defeat him. You will humiliate him. You will make sure he knows who the alpha really is.”

Oliver hugs Mike. Now, he’s pumped. He’s got Mike in his corner, and he hasn’t left any stone unturned during this 4-week prep. Jim is walking by and nods to Mike and Oliver.

Oliver stops Jim and says, “Bro, thanks for getting all this new equipment to handle my strength, especially with how it’s increased over the past four weeks. How did you manage it?”

Jim responds, “I ended up investing in the manufacturer of the equipment. They figured out ways to make very heavy weights compact enough to fit on these super strong bars. I wanted to make sure I had access to this equipment for you, Oliver.”

Oliver smiles and gives Jim a big hug.

“Thanks, Jim. That means a lot to me,” says Oliver.

“I had to do it, big man. You’ve made my gym famous,” says Jim.

Jim walks away, and Mike and Oliver go through all the strength tests. Gym members gather around to watch all of the lifts. Oliver’s bench press max hits 6500 lbs. His squat hits 10,000 lbs. Oliver’s deadlift hits 9,700 lbs. Oliver also does a strict curl max of 3000 lbs.

Oliver gets onto the scale. His bodyweight is 340 lbs. His height is now 6’3” tall. Mike breaks out the measuring tape. Biceps, 26.5 inches unpumped. Forearms, 22.5 inches. Waist, 31 inches. Chest, 64 inches. Quads, 34 inches. Calves, 24 inches.

“Holy fuck, Olly! I didn’t expect the strength gains to be quite this big,” says Mike.

“Yeah, I’m blown away myself. I definitely made some size gains, but not as much as compared to the strength gains. My bodyweight went up a lot.”

“That’s definitely due to the increase in muscle density,” says Mike.

Mike and Oliver go to Oliver’s house. They eat some take out pizza to celebrate Oliver’s gains. Oliver finishes five whole pizzas himself.

“Man, I hate you sometimes,” says Mike.

“Why,” asks Oliver as he finishes his last slice.

“Because you can eat 5 whole pizzas and not gain an ounce of fat. It’s just not fair,” Mike responds.

BEEP! BEEP! Oliver’s phone receives a text message. He looks at it. His eyes grow big.

Mike asks, “What is it?”

“It’s Arturo. Not sure how he got my number, but he said to meet at the scrap yard tomorrow at noon.”

“It’s Sunday, so the scrap yard is closed,” says Mike.

Mike sees that Oliver is a little shaken.

“You got this, Olly, and I’ll be with you all the way,” says Mike with a smile.

They make their way up to Oliver’s room and strip naked.

Oliver gets hard, and so does Mike soon after.

“Not tonight, Olly. I want you at full strength tomorrow,” exclaims Mike.

Oliver nods his head and gets in bed. Mike gets in bed next to him. They fall asleep.

Mike and Oliver arrive at the junkyard. Arturo is there with his friend Barry, but there are a bunch of other guys there. Arturo is shirtless and in some compression shorts hitting some poses for them looking huge and ripped. They are all by the big car crusher, the one made for large SUV’s and trucks.

As they get closer, they can see Arturo clearly.

“He put on a little size,” says Oliver.

“Yes, he put on a LITTLE size,” responds Mike. “You put on significant size, with an increase in muscle density and weight. Just remember that.”

The guys are clapping for Arturo as he poses.

Mike says, “Olly, do some pushups and flex a bit before we get any closer. I want you to make a BIG impression.”

Oliver smiles and gets down on the ground and does pushups. After two minutes, he starts to break out into a serious sweat. He flips over and starts doing crunches. After a minute, he gets up and flexes his biceps and triceps. He’s covered up with a 6XL sweatshirt, but the muscles are still bulging through. He does some squats to pump his legs.

“You ready, stud,” asks Mike.

“Fuck yeah!”

Mike and Oliver start walking towards Arturo and the group. One of the guys in the crowd turn around and sees Oliver walking towards them.

“Guys, look at this. Who’s this dude? He’s huge,” says one of the college kids.

The crowd looks back, including Barry, as Oliver approaches and starts talking amongst each other. Arturo stops posing and has a pissed off look on his face.

Mike stands near the crowd but apart from them. Oliver walks up to Arturo.

“Back for round two, Oliver,” Arturo asks. “I figured you wouldn’t show up after I completely humiliated you.”

Oliver nods his head slowly and says, “Yeah, I left here humiliated a month ago. I was taken by surprise. I didn’t think there was anyone in the world that was as strong as me.”

“Actually, I was stronger than you…and still am stronger than you,” says Arturo with confidence.

“We’re gonna find out if that’s true,” responds Oliver with a serious look on his face.

Oliver rips off his oversized sweats to reveal his monster quads, with thick veins running throughout his legs.

“Holy shit,” says one kid.

Oliver slowly lifts off his oversized sweatshirt. His abs are totally shredded and rock hard contracting as he breathes. As the sweatshirt goes higher it reveals two monster pecs with corded, thick muscle. The sweatshirt comes off his arms and falls to the ground revealing incredibly huge, thick biceps, triceps and forearms. The crowd starts talking…

“Wow!”

“This dude is bigger than Arturo!”

“He’s shredded out of his mind!”

Arturo turns towards the crowd of young guys and hits a double biceps shot, which they’ve seen multiple times already. Oliver hits a double biceps shot for comparison.

“Holy fuck! His peaks are higher than Arturo’s!”

“I thought Arturo was lean, but this guy, Olly, is even more shredded!”

Arturo, getting angry, switches to a most muscular pose.

“Arturo is fucking huge!”

Oliver hits a most muscular pose next to Arturo.

“Damn! Olly is bigger than Arturo! Monster chest and shoulders!”

“Olly’s legs are bigger too!”

Arturo is getting really pissed off. Mike smiles at Oliver as Oliver looks at him.

“Enough! We’re gonna see who is stronger. I destroyed the car crusher over there, and now I’m gonna destroy this one behind me. Luckily there is another one just like this across the junkyard for Tiny to try once I’m done destroying this one,” says Arturo.

Barry walks over to the control panel, and Arturo walks into the car crusher.

“Start it up, Barry,” says Arturo.

Barry starts the compactor. The ceiling starts to drop down. As it gets closer to Arturo, he raises his arms up waiting for the ceiling to make contact with his hands. A few more seconds and the ceiling of the car crusher makes contact with Arturo’s hands. Arturo’s triceps expand with the effort of trying to stop the compactor. Arturo grunts as the compactor slowly brings his arms down a few inches before Arturo is able to stop the compactor.

Arturo yells to Barry, “Increase the power!”

Barry says, “Increasing power from 50 percent to 75 percent!”

The compactor powers up and the hydraulics get louder. The ceiling starts to push down on Arturo’s arms. His chest is pumped, and his shoulders are like ripped cannon balls. The compactor is gaining on Arturo, moving down inch by inch. Arturo screams and pushes back, slowing and finally stopping the compactor from moving down below his eyeline.

One of the college kids says, “Damn, that kid stopped the compactor.”

“That’s some serious strength,” says another kid.

Arturo looks back at Barry and yells, “Take it to 100 percent.”

“But, Arturo, this one is much harder. I’m not sure…,” as Barry gets cut off.

“Just do it,” yells Arturo.

Barry pushes the compactor to full power. The compactor gets louder as it goes to full power. The ceiling starts to move down again, compressing Arturo’s arms. His triceps, shoulders and chest are pumped and ripped. Arturo screams trying to stop the compactor, but it continues moving. The ceiling is now down to his shoulders. His quads are exploding with muscle, but his legs are shaking. He widens his stance to get more stability. His legs start to buckle.

Arturo screams and pushes with everything he has. His massive legs are contracting at maximum strength. The compactor slows down. But that doesn’t last long as Arturo’s legs buckle more. The crowd starts to get uneasy.

“Man, Arturo’s way over his head.”

“He’s gonna get crushed!”

Mike and Oliver look at each other. Oliver gives a look indicating that he wants to help, but Mike shakes his head. The compactor still compressing. It brings Arturo to his knees and continues moving. Arturo jumps out of the way and lays on the ground completely exhausted, breathing heavy. Barry resets the compactor, and the ceiling slowly rises to its starting height.

“Arturo! You okay,” asks Barry, running over to him.

Arturo is breathing heavy and just waves at Barry to leave him alone. After a couple minutes, he gets up, still soaking in sweat and breathing heavy.

“Shit! I got an abdominal cramp. I’ll give it a try in a few minutes,” says Arturo.

Oliver and Mike give Arturo a skeptical look.

“What you lookin’ at weakling? Not like you can do this! I manhandled you last time,” says Arturo laughing.

“Oliver has made incredible gains. He can do it,” exclaims Mike.

Arturo looks at Oliver and says, “Okay turd! You try! I’ll bet you can’t even slow it down let alone stop it!”

Mike walks with Barry over to the control panel. Oliver gets into the compactor. He looks back and Mike and nods his head.

Mike says, “Start it up, Barry. 50 percent.”

Barry starts the compactor, and the ceiling starts to drop down. As it gets close to Oliver, he raises his arms up. The ceiling makes contact with Oliver’s hands and starts to push down his arms. Oliver’s triceps swell and show rips as he matches the force of the compactor. It stops above his head, where he holds it there.

“Barry, go to 75 percent power,” says Mike.

Barry increases the power to 75 percent. The ceiling starts pushing down on Oliver’s arms. Oliver’s chest and shoulders start to show major shredded muscle as he grunts and tries to stop the compactor. Oliver is able to stop the compactor at eye level. He’s starting to sweat profusely.

“Give me everything it’s got,” yells Oliver.

Mike nods at Barry. Barry turns the power up to 100 percent. The ceiling starts compressing again, pushing down on Oliver’s arms. As his arms bend more and more, his biceps start to pump, getting larger and larger. The compactor slows as it hits shoulder level. Oliver is grunting trying to stop the compactor and it’s hydraulics creating incredible pressure. Oliver’s legs start to buckle a little, so he widens his stance to increase his stability. His quads and hamstrings explode with corded muscle.

The ceiling grinds to a halt. He’s sweating like crazy and breathing heavy. Nearly every muscle is engaged, pumped and hard. The crowd starts talking.

“Holy shit! This dude is holding back the car crusher!”

“I thought Arturo had muscle. Fuck, this guy is bigger and more ripped up!”

Arturo gives the kid a mean look. Oliver’s dick starts to swell pushing out of his shorts. Arturo turns back to Oliver. The ceiling drops an inch or two.

“Looks like you won’t be holding that back much longer,” yells Arturo as he laughs.

Oliver gets really excited. His dick gets rock hard. So, does Mike.

“Show them Oliver! Show the non-believers,” Mike yells.

Oliver screams and starts pushing with everything he has. His chest swells with ripped muscle pushing past 66 inches. The peaks of his biceps increase with massive, shredded triceps, pushing his arms to over 27.5 inches. His abs are contracting harder than steel.

“Have you ever seen a back that big,” asks one college kid.

“I’ve never seen such huge, peaked arms,” says another kid.

Arturo turns towards the kids.

“Shut up you little bitches! Olly is gonna get crushed by the crusher,” yells Arturo.

Oliver screams again, pushing harder with the excitement. The hydraulics start to make a weird sound. The ceiling moves up slightly. Oliver grunts loudly, pressing with his massive triceps, biceps, shoulders and chest.

“You see that, bro? It moved up,” says a student.

Oliver continuing using all of his strength presses harder and harder. The compactor’s hydraulics start to make a screeching sound. The ceiling is being pressed up slowly by the massive bodybuilder.

“Look at all that ripped up muscle beating a car crusher,” a kid yells.

“Keep it up, Olly! I’m gonna blow,” yells Mike.

“No way! He’s doin’ it! No way,” yells Arturo.

Oliver’s dick is huge and rock hard. His balls are extremely large.

“Fuck yeah!,” yells Oliver as he continues pushing with all his shredded muscle.

Mike looks at Arturo and see that he’s having a massive orgasm. His abs are contracting hard with each contraction. Mike starts to explode in his pants. Oliver, pushing the ceiling up above his head, causes the hydraulics control panel to catch fire, and starts to shoot massive loads of cum. His strength is still at full capacity, overpowering the massive compactor. The hydraulics fail and Oliver pushes the ceiling back to its starting position.

Oliver turns around still shooting. He hits a most muscular at the college students and starts shooting massive loads at them as his orgasm gets more intense. It’s still going past 45 seconds. He hits a double biceps shot and the college guys go nuts.

“Fucking huge arms!”

Oliver continues pushing out massive ropes of cum onto the guys. Mike runs over and puts his mouth on Oliver’s dick and starts sucking. His mouth fills up quickly trying to keep up with Oliver’s orgasm. Almost a minute and a half since it started, Oliver starts to slowly come down.

Everyone seems to be quiet for a few minutes, until Arturo starts staring at Oliver. Oliver senses it and looks back. Arturo’s face turns to anger. Arturo walks up to Oliver.

Arturo says, “The only reason you beat the car crusher is cause I weakened it!”

“Bullshit bro! You could barely slow it down let alone stop it when it was at full power. I alone destroyed it.”

Arturo says, “I know I’m stronger than you! I killed you in arm wrestling a month ago!”

Oliver responds, “Break out that table right now! Let’s see you try that again!”

Arturo says, “We can try that later. I have something else in mind right now.”

Arturo raises his right arm and wiggles his fingers.

“Oh, Mercy. I like Mercy,” says Oliver.

“You’re not gonna like it when I’m done with you. I’m gonna bend your little wrists back and drive your knees to the ground!”

“I don’t know about that, but you can try,” responds Oliver.

Oliver raises left arm and clasps hands with Arturo. Arturo raises his left arm, and Oliver raises his right. They clasp hands. BOOM! Arturo and Oliver slam chests together with their arms out wide. Arturo, being very aggressive, grunts loudly, trying to bend Oliver’s wrists back. Arturo’s chest is huge and ripped. His forearms are pumped with the effort to bend Oliver’s wrists back. Arturo grunts again and gives another push to his hands. His thick, ripped forearms are doing their job. He slowly starts to bend back Oliver’s wrists.

“Go, Arturo,” yells Barry.

Arturo lifts their arms up overhead, grunts and pushes down on Oliver’s arms. His chest is shredded, abs ripped. Oliver’s arms go down to his shoulders. Arturo grunts again pushing harder. Oliver’s legs start to bend as Arturo uses his strength to push Oliver down towards the ground. It’s very hard, and Arturo is using all of his strength. He’s sweating furiously.

Arturo continues pushing and grunting. He almost has one of Oliver’s knees touch the ground, but Oliver is holding him back. Oliver looks up at Arturo and sees the incredible display of muscle working against him. Arturo’s chest is massive and ripped. His abs are carved out of stone, contracting hard. Arturo’s arms are huge and shredded, especially his forearms with thick, corded muscle contracting hard to bend Oliver’s wrists back. The crowd starts talking…

“Damn, this kid is overpowering Oliver!”

“I think Oliver is drained from beating the car crusher. No way he can come back from this kid’s strength.”

Oliver gets excited and smiles. He widens his stance. His legs are huge. Oliver starts to push up with his legs. Ripped muscle practically explodes as he starts to push Arturo back with his leg strength. Arturo screams, using all of his strength, to stop Oliver. Ripped muscle against ripped muscle. 

“Push, Olly,” yells Mike as his dick hardens again.

Oliver’s leg strength is too much for Arturo’s upper body strength. Oliver’s ripped quads push until his legs lock out. His dick starts filling with blood. Now it’s time for Oliver to test his upper body strength against Arturo. Oliver, with his wrists bent back next to his shoulders, grunts and starts to push up. Arturo counters trying to hold back.

“No way, Olly! You’re goin’ back down,” yells Arturo.

Oliver gets more excited. He’s getting harder and harder. Oliver can see Arturo resisting with everything he has. He sees his ripped chest filled with blood, abs shredded, and huge arms, but Oliver grunts and starts really pushing his arms up like in a military press. Oliver’s shoulders are pumped like ripped up cannon balls with massive triceps and biceps poppin’. His thick chest starts heaving. Oliver starts pushing Arturo’s arms up.

Arturo watches Oliver’s shredded muscle overpowering him. He’s in disbelief. His cock starts to get hard. Oliver has Arturo’s arms overhead. He can see Arturo’s massive forearms with thick, corded muscle holding back his wrists. Oliver, using his own, more massive forearms, starts to bend his wrists back. Arturo’s grunting and yelling trying to stop Oliver from bending his wrists, but he can’t do it.

Oliver starts pushing down on Arturo’s arms. His chest is ripped, and abs shredded, both working hard to overpower Arturo. Arturo’s arms start going down. Arturo grunts and pushes as hard as he can, but it’s not stopping Oliver. Arturo’s hands are by his shoulders now. His legs are shaking.

“This dude can’t push down Arturo! Arturo can squat thousands of pounds,” exclaims one kid.

“Yeah, I don’t think anyone could do that,” replies his friend.

Oliver gets excited and grunts, pushing harder. His cock is already pushing above his underwear. Arturo can see all the striations in Oliver’s chest and the sweat dripping down his rock-hard abs. Arturo’s leg start to shake under the pressure. Oliver grunts again, pushing even harder. Arturo can see Oliver’s arm looking massive and vascular. The thick forearm muscles and massive biceps, ripped chest, pushing against his own massive muscles.

Arturo’s legs start to buckle under Oliver’s strength. Arturo’s cock is growing and so is Oliver’s but for different reasons.

“I don’t believe it. That dude is pushing down Arturo,” says one of the kids.

Arturo’s legs are continuing to buckle under the pressure.

Barry yells, “Arturo, get into a squat position and push back! Your legs are stronger than his upper body!”

Arturo spreads his legs to get into the squat position. He screams and uses all his leg strength to push back against Oliver. His quads and hamstrings explode into massive rips and corded muscle. He stops Oliver from pushing further. Arturo screams again, pushing harder and harder. Oliver pushes back harder on Arturo, holding him in place.

“No way! He’s stopping Arturo,” yells Barry.

Oliver grunts again pushing with his chest, shoulders and arms, dripping sweat. Arturo’s legs start to shake again. Oliver is starting to push Arturo back down.

“He’s doing it! Oliver’s upper body strength is overpowering Arturo’s leg strength,” yells one kid.

Mike can’t hold back anymore. He grabs his hard dick and starts shooting loads upon loads, hitting Barry.

Arturo’s legs buckle more and more under Oliver’s strength. Arturo watches Oliver’s hulking upper body dominate him and can’t hold back anymore either. He explodes all over Oliver as Oliver pushes Arturo to the ground. Oliver then lets loose as well spraying Arturo all over his face and body.

The guys watching have mostly let it all out as well. Oliver hits a massive double biceps shot with shredded biceps peaks pushing 27.5 inches. The rest of the guys all explode. Again, Oliver continues going past 30 seconds. Mike runs over to start drinking the loads of cum from Oliver. It’s almost too much for him, since Oliver is going for another minute. Oliver is dripping with sweat. His abs contract with each load. Oliver makes his hands into fists squeezing his biceps as the last few loads come out, veins practically exploding in his arms.

After a few minutes of quiet, Oliver goes up to Arturo. He lifts his right arm into a massive biceps pose.

“You ready for this arm to dominate you,” asks Oliver.

“Don’t patronize me, asshole!”

“Hey, you were the one so sure of yourself beating me,” says Oliver.

“I don’t know how you did it, but I can tell you that I’m gonna be back, bigger and stronger, and you won’t be able to stop me,” says Arturo.

Arturo and Barry walk off. Most of the guys come over to Oliver. They ask to feel his muscles. Mike nods, and Oliver starts flexing for the guys. They practically crawl all over him.

That was hot as hell. Let’s see Oliver gain even more strength. 

• Like 1

What a comeback.

Olliver pushed himself alongnside Mike and found their inner strenght to beat Arturo.

Im happy we have a confirmation that he and mike ar togetehr. They really are cute.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

What a great story! I can't wait to see more 😁 

One really can't help to love Olly, Mike and their love story (a surprise for sure, but not unwelocmed). You just got a new follower 💖