armwreslr

PART 2

It’s only a few months after the Arnold Classic. Mike has really kept Oliver focused on training, especially because it’s a true goal to become the strongest man on the planet…at least some day.

Mike continues training Oliver in secret. Mike takes Oliver’s latest stats. They are: Height, 6’. Bodyweight, 285 lbs. Biceps, 24 inches (cold). Waist, 30 inches. Quads, 29 inches. Oliver questions how his bodyweight increased about 35 pounds with no additional bodyfat and no major size increases.

Oliver’s strength level makes remarkable gains with a 965 lb bench press, 455 lb strict straight bar curl, 1250 lb squat and a 1300 lb deadlift. His bodyfat is still as low as it has ever been.

Oliver asks Mike, “How the hell am I not a complete monster with the big weight gain and massive increase in my strength?

Mike responds, “Honestly, bro. I have no idea, but maybe we should get some of your muscle tissue tested at the university bio lab.”

Oliver says, “That’s brilliant. Let’s do it!”

They go to the lab and see one of the scientists. Normally you have to go through a bunch of university procedures to do something like this, but the scientist, Tomas, had to see what Oliver was made out of. He performed a muscle biopsy as well as some scans.

The next day, Oliver and Mike stopped by the lab for the results.

Tomas says, “Oliver, I don’t know how to put this, but you are a true specimen. There really are no results like this on record around the world. Your muscle density is more than twice as dense as the strongest men on record. Interestingly enough, the thickness of your tendons and ligaments are also off the charts.”

Oliver says, “Holy shit! This is insane!”

Tomas says, “Your strength is going to continue to increase. With this genetic anomaly that you have, we just don’t know what kind of limits there are.”

Mike says, “Oh my God!”

Later that night, Mike and Oliver are invited to a Sig Ep fraternity party. It’s mostly all jocks. They are drinking lots of beer and getting drunk. It’s a holiday weekend. Many of the jocks are football players and wrestlers. Oliver, wearing an oversized sweatshirt, is the biggest there, well, except for Big Ernie, who is 6’10” tall and weighs 380 lbs. Ernie is a big boy, but he’s pretty fat but also very strong. Big Ernie is drunk as well.

He sees that Oliver is a pretty big dude and starts asking how much he lifts. He and Mike give Ernie the numbers, but Ernie doesn’t believe it.

Ernie asks, “How the hell can you be stronger than me? I’m way bigger than you. And there’s no way you weigh over 280 pounds.”

Mike tells Oliver to show him what he’s got. Oliver takes off his sweatshirt. He’s sweating, and nearly everyone stops to look. Oliver is just massive and totally ripped up.

Ernie looks at Oliver and says, “So what? Look at this mass!”

Ernie takes off his shirt, and although he has fat, a lot of muscle shows through, especially his big barrel chest and massive arms. He hits a double biceps shot that shows thick 23-inch arms. He gets a couple hoots from the crowd of college students watching.

Oliver hits a double biceps shot. Massive 24-inch ripped peaks emerge. Most of the crowd hoots for Oliver. Oliver smiles. Ernie is pissed and puts up one of his hands and wiggles his fingers.

Ernie says, “How about a test of strength? I’ve never lost. I know I’m stronger than you, and I have so much leverage with my height.”

Oliver responds, “Hell yeah!”

This test of strength called Mercy is where they basically lock hands and try to push the other one to the ground onto their knees. Oliver immediately locks up one hand and Ernie raises his other hand, very high, so Oliver has to try to reach for it. Ernie laughs, but he finally lowers his hand to lock up with Oliver.

Ernie screams and tries to push Oliver down, but Oliver’s ripped muscle is ready for him. Ernie screams using everything to push Oliver down. Oliver holds his ground. His triceps exploding, abs shredded and massive chest ripped.

“I’ve never seen anyone stop Ernie before,” says one student.

Ernie gets pissed off and kicks Oliver in the balls. Oliver’s muscles go limp for a second allowing Ernie to drive Oliver down, almost pushing his knees to the ground. Ernie screams and pushes down on Oliver’s wrists and arms with everything he has, but Oliver is able to hold him, with one of his knees, just an inch from the ground.

Oliver gets pissed and starts to stand back up. Oliver’s massive quads are pushing the limits to his shorts.

“Fuck, this kid’s legs are massive. He’s pushing back Ernie, and Ernie has a huge height advantage,” says one of the frat boys.

Ernie is trying to resist, but it’s very difficult. Oliver is back on his feet, but Ernie has his arms down next to his shoulders. Oliver grunts loud and starts pushing up as if he’s doing a military press in the gym.

“Damn, this kid’s shoulders and triceps are overpowering, Ernie,” exclaims one student. Oliver’s arms are at their highest point. He starts to bend Ernie’s wrists back. Ernie is trying to resist.

“No way you can do that,” screams Ernie.

“I’m gonna beat you in front of all your friends,” says Oliver.

Oliver screams and starts putting down pressure on Ernie’s arms, pulling them down. Ernie is trying to resist by shoulder pressing back up, but Oliver’s lats are too strong.

“C’mon Ernie! You can’t let this kid beat you!”

Oliver’s arms are low enough that his chest and ripped abs are contributing to the assault. Ernie’s legs are starting to shake.

“Ernie can squat over 900 lbs! He can hold this kid off,” another student exclaims.

Oliver screams and starts pushing down harder. Ernie’s legs begin to buckle. His incredible leg strength is being overpowered by Oliver’s upper body strength. 

“You can see every muscle fiber on this kid’s monster chest,” one of the students exclaims.

“Ernie is being OWNED,” another one says.

Oliver nods his head as he presses down on Ernie. After a few more seconds, Ernie’s knees touch the floor. Oliver releases his hands, screams and hits a most muscular pose.

Ernie looks beaten. He looks up at Oliver, and Oliver extends his hand. Ernie reaches out, grabs it, and Oliver pulls him up.

Ernie says, “Bro, you have some incredible strength man. Seriously, you should try out for pro wrestling. That’s what I’m gonna do. You’d be amazing!”

“Oh man. Thanks a lot. I would love to get into it,” responds Oliver.

Ernie says, “Let’s keep in touch!”

They exchange numbers. Ernie, Mike and Oliver continue drinking beer and getting more drunk. Over the next couple hours, more and more frat guys talk to Oliver and want to know about his bodybuilding and strength. He arm wrestles with them, letting them use both arms against his one arm, bend bars and other pieces of metal.

One kid from the basketball team walks in and has a basketball. Ernie grabs it from him and throws it to Oliver.

Ernie says, “Oliver, show this kid what YOU can do with a basketball.” At first Oliver is a bit too drunk to know what he’s talking about, but then it clicks. Oliver puts the basketball in between his hands. He starts to press his hands together. His chest and biceps blow up, and his abs contract really hard showing every muscle fiber.

Oliver says in a drunken stupor, “This could be your head!” He screams and pushes his hands together. The basketball slowly compresses.

“This kid’s strength is insane,” the basketball player says.

After a few more seconds, the basketball pops loudly.

Oliver hits a double biceps shot! He says, “I need more! What else can I do to help or destroy?”

The guys all laugh and continue drinking more beer. After an hour, Oliver is getting more and more drunk.

Ernie says, “Olly is really wasted.”

Mike responds, “Yeah, he rarely drinks, and we’ve had so many beers. We also had some mixed drinks as well. Hey, Olly. Know where you are?”

Oliver looks around and just laughs.

Ernie and Mike laugh. Ernie says, “I guess not!”

A frat boy comes running in.

Ernie says, “Kenny, come join us!”

Kenny, “Actually guys. I need your help. I heard this guy here is even stronger than you.”

Enrie responds, “Word travels fast. Yeah, this is Olly. He’s a bit wasted at the moment.”

Kenny says, “Can you guys come with me? I really need your help.”

Ernie and Mike help Oliver and they follow Kenny. They go into the basement where there are about 10 other male students, some pretty big guys. They’re actually in a pretty nice little office-type space with a nice desk, but it’s very hot with no air conditioning running.

Kenny says, “Our administrator is gone for the holiday, and my passport is locked in the safe. The administrator, Kyle, is forgetting the correct code. He told me that I can do whatever I need to do to get into the safe. A few of the big guys here tried using this crowbar, but they’re just not strong enough.”

There is a large safe sitting in the middle of the room at about 4.5 feet in height.

Make says, “Wow, that’s a big safe bro. I mean Olly is strong, but I don’t think he’ll be able to get into the safe.”

Kenny says, “Yeah the safe is pure, hardened steel. The door thickness is over three and a half inches thick. The door has locking bolts all around that are an inch and a half thick steel. But maybe Olly could at least try with the crowbar.”

Mike and Ernie nod in agreement. Oliver is dripping sweat from all the drinking and the heat in the basement. Kenny gives Oliver the crowbar and walks him over to the safe.

Kenny says, “Olly, use the crowbar to get into the safe.”

Oliver just laughs. He grabs each end of the crowbar with a hand and starts pushing on the bar.

Mike says, “No, Olly!”

Oliver grunts and starts to bend the crowbar in front of everyone.

One of the frat boys says, “Holy shit! That dude is bending a fucking crowbar!”

Oliver finishes bending it and hands it back to Kenny, smiling.

Mike says, “Sorry Kenny. Hey, I wonder if we could bring it to the roof and drop it on the ground. Maybe that could break it open?”

Kenny responds, “No way dude. Also, this thing weighs 450 kilograms, which is like 1000 pounds. We don’t even have a dolly here to move it.”

Oliver squats down and puts his arms around the safe. He can’t get his arms all the way around. He screams and tries to lift the safe. It’s extremely awkward.

Kenny screams, “No! You’ll hurt yourself!”

Oliver’s back explodes into shredded, corded muscle. His biceps pump huge. Oliver starts to lift it off the ground.

Kenny says, “Jesus fucking Christ! Unreal!”

Oliver stands up with it. Quickly he moves one hand under the safe and starts to pull it up higher. His rock-hard biceps exploding with ripped muscle and his huge biceps vein thick with blood pumping.

Mike says, “Oliver, you don’t need to do that. You can put it down.”

Oliver puts the safe back down. He squats down and starts to push the buttons on the electronic lock. After too many wrong combinations, it displays that it’s in lockout mode for an hour.

Oliver stands up with anger and lifts two fists into the air and slams them down onto the safe. BOOM! The thick steel plating has dented in where Oliver slammed his fists.

Ernie says, “Holy fuck, Olly! You dented the safe!”

Oliver gets excited and angry and puts his hands into fists again, raises them up high, his abs contracting hard. He screams, and he slams his fists down into the same place. BOOM! It dents in more.

Ernie says, “Oh my God. Look at this, guys. It’s denting more.”

Oliver does it again. BOOM! He continues his rampage on the safe, hitting it over and over with two fists. The steel at the top of the safe is starting to bend. The electronic keypad sparks and dies.

“Are you seeing this? This guy is a fucking beast,” says one student.

Oliver stands there breathing heavy with a massive pump. He hits a most muscular shot.

Mike says, “Do it again, Olly!”

Fists up and BOOM! He continues pounding the safe several more times with all his strength. The top of the safe, inches of steel, is starting to collapse in. The door is now bending out a little in the middle, enough the get some fingers into the hole.

Oliver rests. He’s breathing heavy, dripping sweat. Every muscle is pumped. His skin is so thin that he looks like an anatomy chart. His abs are contracting in and out as he breathes. He’s starting to sober up a bit with his metabolism going into overdrive.

Mike says to Oliver, “Olly, this is even unbelievable for you.”

Oliver says, “I know man. This strength has been building up in me, and it needs to be let out. I can’t even stop it.”

One of the students says to another next to him, “This kid is huge, but there’s no way he can break into this safe right?”

“No way! With all the locking bolts around the door, it impossible. I don’t care how strong he is,” exclaims his friend.

Oliver looks at them and screams, “Keep telling me I can’t do it!”

Oliver screams and hits a massive double biceps at them. Their eyes nearly pop out of their heads. Oliver bends down and sticks a few fingers in the hole. He screams and starts pulling. His biceps explodes nearly measuring 25 inches with all the blood in the muscle. Every striation is showing through his very thin skin.

At first nothing happens. After a few seconds of continuous pulling, Oliver screams again pulling even harder. A squeal starts to sound from the safe.

“Jesus Christ! Look at this guy’s arm. Huge and ripped as fuck,” says one student watching.

The door starts to slightly deform under the pressure Oliver’s arm is exerting.

Mike says, “Pull, Olly. These kids don’t think you can do it! Show them strength no one has ever seen before,” screams Mike.

This excites Oliver. He screams and pulls as hard as he can. The door slowly starts to pull out. The bolts closest to Oliver’s hand are starting to bend under his strength. His back is massive, ripped and sweaty. Oliver’s biceps is just enormous with his biceps vein thicker than ever.

The kids that didn’t believe he could do it are starting to freak out.

“Oh my God! He’s doing it! Fuck! He’s doing it,” says one of the skeptical ones.

His friend responds, “I don’t think I can contain myself!”

Oliver is pouring sweat. His shredded body is glistening. Oliver screams again, and without taking a break, continues pulling with maximum effort. The door is still slowly bending outwards more and more. The bolts are bending more and more.

SNAP! One of the bolts snaps under Oliver’s strength. This excites Oliver and gives him the will to continue without rest.

“Fuck yeah,” screams Oliver.

Oliver continues pulling with his back and biceps exploding. The door continues bending. Another bolt snaps off under this kid’s ripped muscle. Oliver finally takes a break, breathing heavy. Ripped muscle is pumped everywhere. The door is opened enough to get the passport. Kenny reaches in and gets his passport.

“Olly, man. That was incredible. Thank you for helping me out. It was incredible to witness something like this,” says Kenny.

“I’m not done yet, Kenny. I have to finish what I started,” replies Oliver.

Oliver bends down, this time he braces himself with one hand on the frame of the safe and the other pushing on the door with his triceps. Oliver screams and starts pushing. His triceps explode and show incredible cross striations through his thin skin. His shoulder is engaged as well as his shredded and dense chest muscle.

The door continues bending and breaking more bolts. SNAP! SNAP! POP! Oliver screams again. The door, inches of steel, now starts to bend on itself.

Ernie says, “This isn’t some huge fat strongman attempting this. This is a 20-year-old massive, ripped bodybuilder bending inches of hardened steel right in front of our eyes.”

Oliver screams again, pushing with everything he has. The door continues to fold onto itself. SNAP! More bolts are going. Oliver stops when the door is nearly folded. His chest is heaving. He’s so pumped that veins are thick everywhere. Sweat is dripping off him.

Mike says, “I don’t think he’s done.”

Oliver smiles. He puts one hand on the top of the safe and the other grabs the inner portion of the folded door. Oliver screams and starts pulling with his back and his biceps again. The top part of the door starts pulling away from the frame of the safe. It gets stuck at the top hinge where the door swings open. Oliver screams again using everything he has.

“He’s breaking the hinge, Jesus, look at it bending. Oh, shit, it’s gonna snap,” says Ernie.

SNAP! The top hinge breaks free.

“Fuck yeah,” screams Oliver!

He continues pulling. The door is coming off the other side. SNAP! More bolts break free. He hits the bottom hinge. It’s really tough. Oliver screams and pulls. Dense muscle seems to get denser…his back, his arms. Massive strength pulls….SNAP! The bottom hinge breaks free!

Oliver grabs the door on the sides now that he can get to both sides. He pulls up using his biceps strength. His biceps look to be over 25 inches of shredded, striated, corded muscle.

“Look at his fucking arms,” screams Ernie.

That excites Oliver who looks at his arms while pulling up on the door. A squeal is coming from the bottom frame as Oliver begins to rip the door out of its frame. The steel bolts can no longer hang on against Oliver’s biceps strength.

“Holy fuck. He’s ripping the steel door out of the frame with just his biceps,” screams one of the frat boys.

SNAP! SNAP! POP! RIPPPPP! Oliver’s ripped muscle tears the door from the safe! He slams the door onto the ground, screams and hits a most muscular crab pose. He then hits a double biceps pose, with peaks over 25 inches pumped and ripped up. Everyone is staring in awe of this muscle beast.

Oliver stands there breathing heavy, dripping sweat. His body is pumped and shredded. Everyone is quiet just taking it all in.

Ernie says, “So, Oliver, I guess you were just plying with me earlier.”

Oliver smiles and nods his head and says, “Yeah, I wanted to make it a good show, but I’m not gonna lie. Kicking me in the balls hurt like hell!”

They all laugh.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, armwreslr said:

PART 2

It’s only a few months after the Arnold Classic. Mike has really kept Oliver focused on training, especially because it’s a true goal to become the strongest man on the planet…at least some day.

Mike continues training Oliver in secret. Mike takes Oliver’s latest stats. They are: Height, 6’. Bodyweight, 285 lbs. Biceps, 24 inches (cold). Waist, 30 inches. Quads, 29 inches. Oliver questions how his bodyweight increased about 35 pounds with no additional bodyfat and no major size increases.

Oliver’s strength level makes remarkable gains with a 965 lb bench press, 455 lb strict straight bar curl, 1250 lb squat and a 1300 lb deadlift. His bodyfat is still as low as it has ever been.

Oliver asks Mike, “How the hell am I not a complete monster with the big weight gain and massive increase in my strength?

Mike responds, “Honestly, bro. I have no idea, but maybe we should get some of your muscle tissue tested at the university bio lab.”

Oliver says, “That’s brilliant. Let’s do it!”

They go to the lab and see one of the scientists. Normally you have to go through a bunch of university procedures to do something like this, but the scientist, Tomas, had to see what Oliver was made out of. He performed a muscle biopsy as well as some scans.

The next day, Oliver and Mike stopped by the lab for the results.

Tomas says, “Oliver, I don’t know how to put this, but you are a true specimen. There really are no results like this on record around the world. Your muscle density is more than twice as dense as the strongest men on record. Interestingly enough, the thickness of your tendons and ligaments are also off the charts.”

Oliver says, “Holy shit! This is insane!”

Tomas says, “Your strength is going to continue to increase. With this genetic anomaly that you have, we just don’t know what kind of limits there are.”

Mike says, “Oh my God!”

Later that night, Mike and Oliver are invited to a Sig Ep fraternity party. It’s mostly all jocks. They are drinking lots of beer and getting drunk. It’s a holiday weekend. Many of the jocks are football players and wrestlers. Oliver, wearing an oversized sweatshirt, is the biggest there, well, except for Big Ernie, who is 6’10” tall and weighs 380 lbs. Ernie is a big boy, but he’s pretty fat but also very strong. Big Ernie is drunk as well.

He sees that Oliver is a pretty big dude and starts asking how much he lifts. He and Mike give Ernie the numbers, but Ernie doesn’t believe it.

Ernie asks, “How the hell can you be stronger than me? I’m way bigger than you. And there’s no way you weigh over 280 pounds.”

Mike tells Oliver to show him what he’s got. Oliver takes off his sweatshirt. He’s sweating, and nearly everyone stops to look. Oliver is just massive and totally ripped up.

Ernie looks at Oliver and says, “So what? Look at this mass!”

Ernie takes off his shirt, and although he has fat, a lot of muscle shows through, especially his big barrel chest and massive arms. He hits a double biceps shot that shows thick 23-inch arms. He gets a couple hoots from the crowd of college students watching.

Oliver hits a double biceps shot. Massive 24-inch ripped peaks emerge. Most of the crowd hoots for Oliver. Oliver smiles. Ernie is pissed and puts up one of his hands and wiggles his fingers.

Ernie says, “How about a test of strength? I’ve never lost. I know I’m stronger than you, and I have so much leverage with my height.”

Oliver responds, “Hell yeah!”

This test of strength called Mercy is where they basically lock hands and try to push the other one to the ground onto their knees. Oliver immediately locks up one hand and Ernie raises his other hand, very high, so Oliver has to try to reach for it. Ernie laughs, but he finally lowers his hand to lock up with Oliver.

Ernie screams and tries to push Oliver down, but Oliver’s ripped muscle is ready for him. Ernie screams using everything to push Oliver down. Oliver holds his ground. His triceps exploding, abs shredded and massive chest ripped.

“I’ve never seen anyone stop Ernie before,” says one student.

Ernie gets pissed off and kicks Oliver in the balls. Oliver’s muscles go limp for a second allowing Ernie to drive Oliver down, almost pushing his knees to the ground. Ernie screams and pushes down on Oliver’s wrists and arms with everything he has, but Oliver is able to hold him, with one of his knees, just an inch from the ground.

Oliver gets pissed and starts to stand back up. Oliver’s massive quads are pushing the limits to his shorts.

“Fuck, this kid’s legs are massive. He’s pushing back Ernie, and Ernie has a huge height advantage,” says one of the frat boys.

Ernie is trying to resist, but it’s very difficult. Oliver is back on his feet, but Ernie has his arms down next to his shoulders. Oliver grunts loud and starts pushing up as if he’s doing a military press in the gym.

“Damn, this kid’s shoulders and triceps are overpowering, Ernie,” exclaims one student. Oliver’s arms are at their highest point. He starts to bend Ernie’s wrists back. Ernie is trying to resist.

“No way you can do that,” screams Ernie.

“I’m gonna beat you in front of all your friends,” says Oliver.

Oliver screams and starts putting down pressure on Ernie’s arms, pulling them down. Ernie is trying to resist by shoulder pressing back up, but Oliver’s lats are too strong.

“C’mon Ernie! You can’t let this kid beat you!”

Oliver’s arms are low enough that his chest and ripped abs are contributing to the assault. Ernie’s legs are starting to shake.

“Ernie can squat over 900 lbs! He can hold this kid off,” another student exclaims.

Oliver screams and starts pushing down harder. Ernie’s legs begin to buckle. His incredible leg strength is being overpowered by Oliver’s upper body strength. 

“You can see every muscle fiber on this kid’s monster chest,” one of the students exclaims.

“Ernie is being OWNED,” another one says.

Oliver nods his head as he presses down on Ernie. After a few more seconds, Ernie’s knees touch the floor. Oliver releases his hands, screams and hits a most muscular pose.

Ernie looks beaten. He looks up at Oliver, and Oliver extends his hand. Ernie reaches out, grabs it, and Oliver pulls him up.

Ernie says, “Bro, you have some incredible strength man. Seriously, you should try out for pro wrestling. That’s what I’m gonna do. You’d be amazing!”

“Oh man. Thanks a lot. I would love to get into it,” responds Oliver.

Ernie says, “Let’s keep in touch!”

They exchange numbers. Ernie, Mike and Oliver continue drinking beer and getting more drunk. Over the next couple hours, more and more frat guys talk to Oliver and want to know about his bodybuilding and strength. He arm wrestles with them, letting them use both arms against his one arm, bend bars and other pieces of metal.

One kid from the basketball team walks in and has a basketball. Ernie grabs it from him and throws it to Oliver.

Ernie says, “Oliver, show this kid what YOU can do with a basketball.” At first Oliver is a bit too drunk to know what he’s talking about, but then it clicks. Oliver puts the basketball in between his hands. He starts to press his hands together. His chest and biceps blow up, and his abs contract really hard showing every muscle fiber.

Oliver says in a drunken stupor, “This could be your head!” He screams and pushes his hands together. The basketball slowly compresses.

“This kid’s strength is insane,” the basketball player says.

After a few more seconds, the basketball pops loudly.

Oliver hits a double biceps shot! He says, “I need more! What else can I do to help or destroy?”

The guys all laugh and continue drinking more beer. After an hour, Oliver is getting more and more drunk.

Ernie says, “Olly is really wasted.”

Mike responds, “Yeah, he rarely drinks, and we’ve had so many beers. We also had some mixed drinks as well. Hey, Olly. Know where you are?”

Oliver looks around and just laughs.

Ernie and Mike laugh. Ernie says, “I guess not!”

A frat boy comes running in.

Ernie says, “Kenny, come join us!”

Kenny, “Actually guys. I need your help. I heard this guy here is even stronger than you.”

Enrie responds, “Word travels fast. Yeah, this is Olly. He’s a bit wasted at the moment.”

Kenny says, “Can you guys come with me? I really need your help.”

Ernie and Mike help Oliver and they follow Kenny. They go into the basement where there are about 10 other male students, some pretty big guys. They’re actually in a pretty nice little office-type space with a nice desk, but it’s very hot with no air conditioning running.

Kenny says, “Our administrator is gone for the holiday, and my passport is locked in the safe. The administrator, Kyle, is forgetting the correct code. He told me that I can do whatever I need to do to get into the safe. A few of the big guys here tried using this crowbar, but they’re just not strong enough.”

There is a large safe sitting in the middle of the room at about 4.5 feet in height.

Make says, “Wow, that’s a big safe bro. I mean Olly is strong, but I don’t think he’ll be able to get into the safe.”

Kenny says, “Yeah the safe is pure, hardened steel. The door thickness is over three and a half inches thick. The door has locking bolts all around that are an inch and a half thick steel. But maybe Olly could at least try with the crowbar.”

Mike and Ernie nod in agreement. Oliver is dripping sweat from all the drinking and the heat in the basement. Kenny gives Oliver the crowbar and walks him over to the safe.

Kenny says, “Olly, use the crowbar to get into the safe.”

Oliver just laughs. He grabs each end of the crowbar with a hand and starts pushing on the bar.

Mike says, “No, Olly!”

Oliver grunts and starts to bend the crowbar in front of everyone.

One of the frat boys says, “Holy shit! That dude is bending a fucking crowbar!”

Oliver finishes bending it and hands it back to Kenny, smiling.

Mike says, “Sorry Kenny. Hey, I wonder if we could bring it to the roof and drop it on the ground. Maybe that could break it open?”

Kenny responds, “No way dude. Also, this thing weighs 450 kilograms, which is like 1000 pounds. We don’t even have a dolly here to move it.”

Oliver squats down and puts his arms around the safe. He can’t get his arms all the way around. He screams and tries to lift the safe. It’s extremely awkward.

Kenny screams, “No! You’ll hurt yourself!”

Oliver’s back explodes into shredded, corded muscle. His biceps pump huge. Oliver starts to lift it off the ground.

Kenny says, “Jesus fucking Christ! Unreal!”

Oliver stands up with it. Quickly he moves one hand under the safe and starts to pull it up higher. His rock-hard biceps exploding with ripped muscle and his huge biceps vein thick with blood pumping.

Mike says, “Oliver, you don’t need to do that. You can put it down.”

Oliver puts the safe back down. He squats down and starts to push the buttons on the electronic lock. After too many wrong combinations, it displays that it’s in lockout mode for an hour.

Oliver stands up with anger and lifts two fists into the air and slams them down onto the safe. BOOM! The thick steel plating has dented in where Oliver slammed his fists.

Ernie says, “Holy fuck, Olly! You dented the safe!”

Oliver gets excited and angry and puts his hands into fists again, raises them up high, his abs contracting hard. He screams, and he slams his fists down into the same place. BOOM! It dents in more.

Ernie says, “Oh my God. Look at this, guys. It’s denting more.”

Oliver does it again. BOOM! He continues his rampage on the safe, hitting it over and over with two fists. The steel at the top of the safe is starting to bend. The electronic keypad sparks and dies.

“Are you seeing this? This guy is a fucking beast,” says one student.

Oliver stands there breathing heavy with a massive pump. He hits a most muscular shot.

Mike says, “Do it again, Olly!”

Fists up and BOOM! He continues pounding the safe several more times with all his strength. The top of the safe, inches of steel, is starting to collapse in. The door is now bending out a little in the middle, enough the get some fingers into the hole.

Oliver rests. He’s breathing heavy, dripping sweat. Every muscle is pumped. His skin is so thin that he looks like an anatomy chart. His abs are contracting in and out as he breathes. He’s starting to sober up a bit with his metabolism going into overdrive.

Mike says to Oliver, “Olly, this is even unbelievable for you.”

Oliver says, “I know man. This strength has been building up in me, and it needs to be let out. I can’t even stop it.”

One of the students says to another next to him, “This kid is huge, but there’s no way he can break into this safe right?”

“No way! With all the locking bolts around the door, it impossible. I don’t care how strong he is,” exclaims his friend.

Oliver looks at them and screams, “Keep telling me I can’t do it!”

Oliver screams and hits a massive double biceps at them. Their eyes nearly pop out of their heads. Oliver bends down and sticks a few fingers in the hole. He screams and starts pulling. His biceps explodes nearly measuring 25 inches with all the blood in the muscle. Every striation is showing through his very thin skin.

At first nothing happens. After a few seconds of continuous pulling, Oliver screams again pulling even harder. A squeal starts to sound from the safe.

“Jesus Christ! Look at this guy’s arm. Huge and ripped as fuck,” says one student watching.

The door starts to slightly deform under the pressure Oliver’s arm is exerting.

Mike says, “Pull, Olly. These kids don’t think you can do it! Show them strength no one has ever seen before,” screams Mike.

This excites Oliver. He screams and pulls as hard as he can. The door slowly starts to pull out. The bolts closest to Oliver’s hand are starting to bend under his strength. His back is massive, ripped and sweaty. Oliver’s biceps is just enormous with his biceps vein thicker than ever.

The kids that didn’t believe he could do it are starting to freak out.

“Oh my God! He’s doing it! Fuck! He’s doing it,” says one of the skeptical ones.

His friend responds, “I don’t think I can contain myself!”

Oliver is pouring sweat. His shredded body is glistening. Oliver screams again, and without taking a break, continues pulling with maximum effort. The door is still slowly bending outwards more and more. The bolts are bending more and more.

SNAP! One of the bolts snaps under Oliver’s strength. This excites Oliver and gives him the will to continue without rest.

Oliver continues pulling with his back and biceps exploding. The door continues bending. Another bolt snaps off under this kid’s ripped muscle. Oliver finally takes a break, breathing heavy. Ripped muscle is pumped everywhere. The door is opened enough to get the passport. Kenny reaches in and gets his passport.

“Olly, man. That was incredible. Thank you for helping me out. It was incredible to witness something like this,” says Kenny.

“I’m not done yet, Kenny. I have to finish what I started,” replies Oliver.

Oliver bends down, this time he braces himself with one hand on the frame of the safe and the other pushing on the door with his triceps. Oliver screams and starts pushing. His triceps explode and show incredible cross striations through his thin skin. His shoulder is engaged as well as his shredded and dense chest muscle.

The door continues bending and breaking more bolts. SNAP! SNAP! POP! Oliver screams again. The door, inches of steel, now starts to bend on itself.

Ernie says, “This isn’t some huge fat strongman attempting this. This is a 20-year-old massive, ripped bodybuilder bending inches of hardened steel right in front of our eyes.”

Oliver screams again, pushing with everything he has. The door continues to fold onto itself. SNAP! More bolts are going. Oliver stops when the door is nearly folded. His chest is heaving. He’s so pumped that veins are thick everywhere. Sweat is dripping off him.

Mike says, “I don’t think he’s done.”

Oliver smiles. He puts one hand on the top of the safe and the other grabs the inner portion of the folded door. Oliver screams and starts pulling with his back and his biceps again. The top part of the door starts pulling away from the frame of the safe. It gets stuck at the top hinge where the door swings open. Oliver screams again using everything he has.

“He’s breaking the hinge, Jesus, look at it bending. Oh, shit, it’s gonna snap,” says Ernie.

SNAP! The top hinge breaks free.

“Fuck yeah,” screams Oliver!

He continues pulling. The door is coming off the other side. SNAP! More bolts break free. He hits the bottom hinge. It’s really tough. Oliver screams and pulls. Dense muscle seems to get denser…his back, his arms. Massive strength pulls….SNAP! The bottom hinge breaks free!

Oliver grabs the door on the sides now that he can get to both sides. He pulls up using his biceps strength. His biceps look to be over 25 inches of shredded, striated, corded muscle.

“Look at his fucking arms,” screams Ernie.

That excites Oliver who looks at his arms while pulling up on the door. A squeal is coming from the bottom frame as Oliver begins to rip the door out of its frame. The steel bolts can no longer hang on against Oliver’s biceps strength.

“Holy fuck. He’s ripping the steel door out of the frame with just his biceps,” screams one of the frat boys.

SNAP! SNAP! POP! RIPPPPP! Oliver’s ripped muscle tears the door from the safe! He slams the door onto the ground, screams and hits a most muscular crab pose. He then hits a double biceps pose, with peaks over 25 inches pumped and ripped up. Everyone is staring in awe of this muscle beast.

Oliver stands there breathing heavy, dripping sweat. His body is pumped and shredded. Everyone is quiet just taking it all in.

Ernie says, “So, Oliver, I guess you were just plying with me earlier.”

Oliver smiles and nods his head and says, “Yeah, I wanted to make it a good show, but I’m not gonna lie. Kicking me in the balls hurt like hell!”

They all laugh.

This story is hot af

• Like 1

Olliver is transforming into a beast and his journey ahs just started but i dont understand why the training is still a secret. I would have thought that him wining every category on the first show  he attended would have attracted many people.

Im sure the four guys had fun after that session and Kenny had to hurry to the airport

• Like 1

PART 3

It’s the week before Oliver’s 21st birthday. Enough videos have gone out on social media, that Oliver’s massive physique and incredible strength are now known through the bodybuilding and strength communities. Oliver’s strength and size continue to grow, making it difficult to actually train at commercial gyms. Even some of the hardcore bodybuilding gyms don’t have bars large enough to hold the kind of weight that Oliver can handle.

One gym called, JIM’s POWER GYM, has much of the equipment that is needed for someone like Oliver. Mike and Oliver go to that gym to do Oliver’s regular strength tests. Jim, the owner, is working the front desk. He’s around 50 years old, pretty jacked. He’s 6’1” tall and weighs 260 lbs. He’s not ripped but pretty lean. He’s got dark brown hair with a little grey and nice 21-inch arms.

“Hey guys! Hi Mike! Hi Oliver,” says Jim.

Mike and Oliver are surprised.

Oliver asks, “You know who we are?”

“Of course! Oliver is all over Instagram and Facebook with all the crazy feats of strength, beating the World Arm Wrestling Champ, breaking into a safe. Any of that ring a bell,” Jim says.

Jim laughs and so does Mike and Oliver.

Oliver says, “Man, that’s so cool!  Mike is going to take my measurements and test my strength today.”

Jim responds, “The gym is yours, gentlemen. I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do.”

Mike and Oliver go to the locker room. Oliver hops on the electronic scale. It reads: “298 lbs.”

Mike says, “That’s a 13-pound gain, but the density of your muscle is still continuing to increase, so we know that the strength gains will be substantial. We also know that just from your everyday training.”

Oliver says, “Hell yeah! I’m feeling good today. I can’t wait to see what I can do.”

Oliver’s height increased slightly at 6’1” tall.

Mike says, “Holy shit. We really didn’t take your height measurement the last few times. We assumed it was about the same. You grew an inch taller over the past six months!”

Oliver smiles and nods his head. Mike takes out the measuring tape. Biceps, 25 inches unpumped. Forearms, 20.5”. Waist, 30 inches still. Chest, 61”. Quads, 31”. Calves, 22”.

“Damn, Oliver. These measurements are incredible. Everything has grown except your waist. Forearms are looking so massive, and the peaks of your biceps are unreal. Plus, you added two inches to your legs,” says Mike.

Oliver responds, “I can’t believe this. Just think a couple years back, I was a skinny geek. I dreamed of being a huge bodybuilder, but I had no idea this could happen. The strength I have just blows me away. It almost seems to have a will of its own.”

Mike asks, “What do you mean?”

Oliver says, “When I destroyed that safe, I almost couldn’t control myself. It’s as if the muscle just wanted…no, NEEDED to destroy the safe. It wasn’t going to stop until the job was done.”

Mike says, “Wow! I had no idea you had this kind of drive inside you. Let’s check your lifts now.”

Oliver smiles and nods his head. There are about 15 guys in the gym training. Many are watching Oliver to see what he can do.

First up in the bench press. Jim comes over and helps out. He directs the guys to a new larger reinforced bench press platform with a thicker and longer bar to hold massive amounts of weight. Oliver starts warming up with 600 lbs, hitting it for 20 reps. His last max was many months ago. It was 965 lbs. He knows he’s way ahead of that now. He loads 1200 lbs on the bar. He presses that for 3 very easy reps, pausing at the chest for 2 seconds for each rep.

“This is just unreal,” says Jim. He continues, “The current world record is only 775 lbs by Julius, and you’re pressing 1200 lbs for easy reps.”

“Honestly, Jim. That felt pretty light. I’m just going to be hitting one to two reps as I go along to see what my true max is without wasting a lot of energy,” says Oliver.

1800 lbs is loaded on the bar. Oliver takes his shirt off. He’s sweating heavily. Some of the guys watching can’t believe what they’re seeing. Massive arms, shoulders, traps and chest with incredibly chiseled abdominals. Oliver drops his sweats revealing shorts and legs that are incredibly huge and striated.

Oliver lays on the bench, takes the 1800 lbs off the rack. You can see rips across his chest and massive triceps popping from his arms. He lowers the weight and holds it on his chest for three seconds, and then presses it up with his ripped chest. It easily goes up so fast that the weights sway up and down at the top of the rep. Oliver racks the weight, stands and flexes his chest. The guys watching are blown away.

Oliver says, “Mike, that was easier than I thought. Let’s try 2500 pounds.” Mike eyes widen in shock, but he and Jim load the weight. Everyone in the gym is watching.

“You believe this? No powerlifter or strongman can do this,” says one of the powerlifters watching.

His bodybuilder friend responds, “It is hard to believe, especially because he’s a bodybuilder like me. I’m one of the top bodybuilders in the world, and this guy is not only more ripped than me, more muscular than me, he’s also stronger than anyone on the planet.”

Oliver hears this, looks over and smiles. He lays down on the bench, grabs the bar and lifts it off the rack by himself. He lowers the bar and holds it on his chest for three seconds. He screams and pushes the weight up. He pushes it almost as fast as the 1800 lbs. He jumps up off the bench and hits a massive most muscular at the two guys talking about him. Monster ripped chest, striated shoulders, huge, ripped arms with thick veins and traps to his ears with shredded abs. The guys are in shock.

“Load the bar to 3000 pounds,” says Oliver.

“You sure man? Maybe try 2800 pounds first,” asks Mike.

“You heard me,” says Oliver.

Mike and Jim load 3000 lbs on the bar, it’s limit. The bar is bending. The squat bar is more reinforced for higher loads.

Oliver calls out to the gym members, “Okay guys. I need your energy for this lift. I know this is completely insane, but I can do it with your help.”

The guys start clapping and cheering. Oliver lays down and grabs the bar. He takes a couple deep breaths. He screams and lifts the bar from the rack. It’s heavy. He lowers the bar and holds it on his chest for three seconds. He screams and starts pushing the bar up. It’s moving very slowly.

“Fuck yeah! He’s doin’ it! Fuckin’ ripped up muscle is pushin’ more weight than any fat powerlifter or strongman,” screams the bodybuilder.

“That’s raw strength! Keep pushin’! Your chest is fuckin’ shredded,” screams one of the other bodybuilders.

Oliver slows down at the halfway point, but he screams again and keeps pushing. His massive triceps are ripped and pushing with everything they got.

The powerlifter points out, “He’s not even using any leg drive! That’s all chest and triceps! Unreal strength brother!”

“Yeah,” screams Oliver as he locks out the rep and racks the weight.

He jumps up and hits a double biceps pose. Massive peaks, pushing past 25 inches with the pump. Completely shredded, corded muscle showing through his extremely thin skin. The bodybuilder and powerlifter come over to Oliver. 

The bodybuilder says, “Hey Oliver. I’m Bryan. Umm, I’m not gay or anything, but I wanted to feel your biceps. I’ve never seen anything like that before.”

Oliver smiles and says, “Gay or not, I couldn’t care less. You’re nice to me. I’m nice to you. It’s about mutual respect.”

The powerlifter says, “I’m Nick. That’s great to hear cause I’m gay, and I’d like to touch your arm as well.”

Oliver smiles and flexes his biceps. Bryan feels it first. He tries to squeeze it as hard as he can with both hands.

“Incredible! It’s so hard, I can’t even dent it with both my hands, and I have excellent grip strength,” exclaims Bryan.

Nick grabs his arm next, “Incredible density and peak.” Oliver switches to flexing his triceps. “I can literally feel the cross striations, your skin is so thin!”

Oliver stops flexing and is still breathing heavy. He says, “Thanks guys. Means a lot.”

Oliver moves onto doing the squat, deadlift and the strict curl. His numbers on these three lifts rival his bench press strength. He ends up squatting 4500 lbs. His deadlift was unreal at 5000 lbs. The guys went crazy over his strict curls watching his ripped, peaked biceps curling 1000 pounds.

Oliver and Mike say goodbye to Jim and go home.

The next morning someone knocks on Oliver’s front door. He wakes up. His mom is away, so he runs down the stairs to see who it is. He’s wearing just a pair of compression shorts. It’s Mike, and he’s with someone. Oliver opens the door.

“Hey Mike. What’s goin’ on? You’re never up this early,” says Oliver.

“Hey Olly. I’m really sorry to wake you. Can we come in,” Mike asks.

Oliver lets them in. They go into the kitchen and sit down.

“Olly, this is Harry Stern. He’s my uncle,” says Mike.

Oliver and Harry shake hands.

“Nice to meet you, Harry,” says Oliver.

“Likewise, Olly”

“So, what’s going on,” Oliver asks.

Harry says, “Olly, I own a security company, and I’m in need of help. Mike got word of the situation through his father, my brother. You have some unique abilities that could help us.”

Oliver responds, “Anything for a member of Mike’s family. Mike has done a lot for me.”

Harry says, “We’ve been tracking a drug gang that’s been selling drugs to kids in Hillsborough. It’s been hot out, so the kids are staying out late at night. We’ve contacted the police about it, and they’re not doing anything about it. They sold drugs to my teenage boy.”

Oliver responds, “I’m really sorry to hear that, but what do you think I can do?”

Harry says, “They operate out of a fake ambulance. That allows them to get through traffic quickly to escape, and they can pretty much park anywhere. We’d go in ourselves, which we’ve tried, but they souped up this ambulance to make it faster, and it’s armor plated to stop bullets.”

“Holy shit! That’s a serious vehicle,” exclaims Oliver.

Mike says, “Remember that safe you broke into? Well, how about you do the same thing to this ambulance? You can teach these guys a lesson and destroy their drug lab and their sales vehicle all in one job?”

Oliver’s eyes light up. He starts lightly flexing his chest and arms.

Harry says, “You’d be using your incredible strength for something good, and the company would compensate you for your work.”

Oliver says excitedly, “Hell yeah! That could really test my strength in so many ways.”

Harry responds, “Thanks Olly. You’ll do this tonight. They park at the top of the hill at Hillsborough Community College at the edge of the cliff. It’s easy for them to dump the drugs if they need to. It’s also a great place on a Saturday night to sell drugs.”

Oliver says, “I’m in, Harry. I can’t wait!”

Oliver hits a front double biceps shot. Even in the morning, Oliver is totally ripped with veins popping. Harry gasps.

Harry says, “I can’t wait to see this go down. We’ll be giving you backup support. We’ll drive you up to the area and let you out. They usually carry one gun, so look out for that. We’ll pick you up at 10 pm.”

Oliver responds, “I’ll be ready.”

Harry and Mike leave the house. Oliver tries to go back to sleep, but he can’t stop thinking about what he’s going to do when he sees these guys.

Day turns to night. A honk comes from outside. Oliver’s ride with Mike and Harry is here. He jumps in the van with them and takes a ride up to the location of the ambulance. It’s very steamy with high humidity and temperatures in the upper 80s.There are college students everywhere. There are a couple college bars in the area and food trucks around.

The ambulance is parked in between two trees and alongside a short two-foot cement barrier to stop cars from going off a cliff, since this area is situated at the top of a steep hill that goes off to a cliff. A couple houses are built upon the cliff with beautiful views of the city below.

“Okay, here we are, Olly,” says Harry.

“So, what should I do, Harry,” asks Oliver.

“Try not to physically hurt the guys, unless they try to hurt you. We want to bring them in if possible, not just for crimes of drugs, but they have killed people that have gotten in their way. Basically, go Hulk Smash on them. We want to hurt their business,” says Harry.

“Jesus, Olly. You’re sweating like a pig, and the air conditioning is on,” says Mike.

“Sorry man! My metabolism is going crazy. Plus, I’m excited about this job,” responds Oliver with a smile.

The door to the van slides open, and Oliver jumps out. He’s shirtless with a pair of short compression shorts and sneakers. He’s sweating and pumped from the excitement of what’s about to go down. As he approaches the ambulance, some of the college students see him and gasp.

“Holy shit! Look at this monster!”

“Dude is like the Hulk!”

The driver’s side is facing the students, and the passenger side is facing the cliff. There are two guys inside, a big white guy in his 30s, mostly fat and a skinny Latino guy in his 20s. The fat guy is in the driver’s seat.

Oliver approaches the driver, and the driver rolls his window up. He’s smiling. Oliver lightly punches the window. The guys laugh.

“Bullet proof window, Meat Head,” says the fat guy.

Oliver punches the window hard. Boom! Cracks immediately form. The guys stop laughing. BOOM! Another punch and the bullet proof window starts to fail. The guys start panicking.

“Where’s the gun,” asks the fat guy.

“Here it is,” says the skinny guy. The skinny guy hands the gun to the fat guy.

BOOM! This punch from Oliver destroys the window.

The fat guy fumbles with the gun. Oliver reaches in and grabs the gun. He pulls it out and closes his hand around it. Oliver’s forearm explodes with corded muscle and veins as he screams and closes his hand harder and harder. The gun’s metal starts to collapse under Oliver’s hand strength.

“You see this, man? He’s crushing our gun in his hand,” screams the skinny guy.

“That’s impossible,” says the fat guy.

Some of the students see Oliver crushing the gun.

“That dude is crushing a fucking gun in his hand!”

“No way!”

Oliver drops the mangled gun onto the ground. Then he punches the driver side door where the door release is and dents it. Another punch, denting it further.

“Jesus, this guy is denting the armor with his bare fists,” screams the fat guy.

“Let’s get out of here,” screams the skinny guy. He tries to unlock the doors, but the locking mechanism was destroyed by Oliver.

The fat guy fumbles with the keys. Oliver walks to the front of the ambulance. The fat guy starts the engine. It’s loud and powerful.

“I’m gonna run this motherfucker over,” screams the fat guy.

The students all look over to see what’s happening. Oliver places his hands on the front bumper. The fat guy guns the engine. The wheels squeal and spin and push the ambulance forward a couple feet before Oliver’s legs stop it from moving.

One of the students says, “Guys! Check this out. This huge bodybuilder is holding back the ambulance!”

“His back is so ripped, you can see every muscle,” one of the students says.

“And his arms are massive, like bigger and more peaked than Mr Olympia,” says another student.

There is a small camera in the grill and a screen inside the ambulance. They can see a closeup of Oliver.

“Jesus, this guy is massive! His chest is huge and shredded. More power, man,” screams the skinny guy.

The fat guy floors it. The back tires are spinning and squealing and smoking.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver.

Oliver screams starts to push the car backwards very slowly with his legs.

One of the students says, “Wow! This dude’s legs are massive and ripped as fuck! He’s overpowering the ambulance!”

Oliver is moving a bit faster as he overpowers the massive engine in the ambulance. He pushes the ambulance into a huge, thick oak tree. The guys in the truck hit their heads on impact. The back of the ambulance has a big dent where it impacted the tree. The engine shuts down. The fat guy puts the gear in Park, and tries to restart the engine. Oliver makes fists and raises them in the air and comes down on the hood of the ambulance. BOOM! He dents the armor. The fat guy starts the engine. Again, fists up, abs ripped and back massive. He comes down…BOOM! The hood dents in more. The fat guy is trying to get the cart in gear, but it’s jammed.

Oliver smiles and hits a huge double biceps pose and screams, “Yeah!”

“My God, this kid’s arms are unbelievably huge and ripped,” says one of the students.

From the double biceps pose, Oliver raises his fists again and slams them down even harder onto the hood. BOOM! He starts to crush in the hood of the ambulance. The engine dies. Oliver looks out at the students.

Oliver hits a most muscular pose at them. His traps are nearly hitting his ears. His chest is massive and ripped. His shoulders are round and shredded. His biceps grow to nearly 26 inches with the pump and his skin is so thin, and the striations show through.

“Good Lord, I’ve never seen so much muscle,” exclaims one student.

Oliver screams, “This is an illegal drug selling truck. Its armor plated and bullet proof. Who wants to see me try to crush it with this ripped muscle?”

The kids start responding…

“No way anyone can do that!”

“Bro, you’re huge, but that’s impossible!”

Oliver goes back down to the front bumper with his arms spread out and starts to push the ambulance against the massive oak tree. The non-believers excite Oliver.

Oliver screams and pushes with all his strength. His chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs and calves all massive and ripped are pushing as hard as possible. At first, nothing happens.

“See? He can’t do it guys,” screams one student.

Oliver screams again continuing the assault. The back of the ambulance starts to slowly crush into the tree. The front of the ambulance is starting to compress as well. The sides of the ambulance are starting to build waves as it starts to compress. Oliver’s legs start to drive forward slowly.

Oliver screams, “Fuck yeah!”

One student says, “I can’t believe it! The bodybuilder is crushing the ambulance against the tree with his raw strength!”

The students are in a frenzy.

“This kid is stronger than the Hulk!”

“How can he be so ripped and so strong?”

“This is impossible!”

Oliver hears this and gets more excited. He screams again and continues pushing. His massive, ripped legs pushing further. His arms, chest and shoulders pushing with everything he has. The dashboard is closing in on the guys in the ambulance. The driver’s side door and passenger side doors start to collapse in.

“How can he do this to an armored truck,” asks the fat guy in a frenzy.

“His strength is going to crush us,” screams the skinny guy.

Mike and Harry come running over with hand cuffs.

Mike screams, “Stop, Olly, before you kill them.”

Oliver is in another zone. He screams again and continues pushing. The back end of the ambulance is about one quarter compressed and continues compressing under Oliver’s ripped muscle.

Mike goes over to Oliver and says, “Olly, please stop. Please.”

Oliver snaps out of it. He stands up, breathing heavy. He smiles. He goes over the bent in driver’s side door. He puts a hand on each seam of the door. He screams and pulls. For a couple seconds, the door holds. But Oliver’s back is pumped and ripped. His massive biceps starts pulling and the door squeals and then start to pull away from the body of the ambulance. SNAP! The door comes off. He turns towards the students and starts to compress the door using his chest strength. His ripped chest and arms compress the door on itself.

“Holy fuck, this dude is shredded,” yells one of the students.

Oliver throws the door aside. He pulls out the fat guy and hands him over to Harry. Harry cuffs him and takes him to the van. Oliver grabs the skinny guy and hands him to Mike who cuffs him and takes him to the van.

Oliver turns to the students and says, “Who wants to see this truck go off the cliff?”

They all cheer. Oliver goes over to the ambulance. He gets low and pushes the side of the ambulance. The tires squeal as Oliver pushes the ambulance to the barrier. Oliver stands up and hits a rear double biceps pose. His massive, ripped arms are pumped to over 26 inches. He then hits a massive lat spread. Corded muscle throughout his back springs to life. The students cheer. Mike and Harry watch Oliver.

Oliver bends over and grabs the bottom of the ambulance. He screams and starts to lift and push forward against the barrier at the same time. At first nothing happens. The students start to scream out.

“C’mon man! You can do this!”

“Your ripped muscle just crushed an ambulance!”

“No one has ever done this before, especially no bodybuilder!”

Oliver gets excited and screams, “C’mon!”

The ambulance starts to slowly lift off the ground.

“Holy shit! He’s doin’ it!”

“Impossible!”

“No fucking way!”

Oliver’s legs are pushing higher and higher. Ripped quads and massive hamstrings with thick corded muscle are doing the impossible. His back is exploding as well.

“Holy anatomy chart! This guy is shredded as fuck!”

The ambulance is tipping over as Oliver lifts it higher and higher. Oliver is standing with his arms straight. He screams, lifting one leg onto the underside of the truck as he curls the ambulance with his massive, shredded biceps, tilting it more.

“Look at this dude’s arms! Massive and ripped up!”

“No one is supposed to have strength like this!”

Oliver screams again pulling the ambulance higher and high with his arms. He’s got it about halfway and can’t curl it any further. He drops his legs to dip under the ambulance switching from curling to now military pressing. The bottom of the truck is under his chin. He grunts and slowly stands up completely, again pressing with his massive legs.

“Bro, his friend over there said he’s just a 20-year-old bodybuilder!”

“He’s only 20? I don’t know how much longer I can hold back. If this kid presses this truck, I’m going to explode,” says a jacked student with a shaved head.

Oliver screams and pushes using his shoulder strength. His ripped shoulders are literally like canon balls. His massive back is pumped and his biceps and triceps are getting bigger with the effort. At first, the ambulance doesn’t move. Oliver screams again pushing with everything he has in his upper body strength. Very, very slowly the ambulance moves off his shoulders. The students are talking amongst each other.

“Fuck! This dude may not be pressing the full weight of the truck cause he’s not in the center, but at this angle, he’s literally shoulder pressing thousands of pounds, with no leg drive or any momentum. That’s just fucking raw strength!”

As Oliver presses the ambulance higher, his triceps show incredible corded muscle. His chest shows every fiber. His chiseled abs are rock-hard as they stabilize his core.

“No fucking way! That kid has unbelievable ripped strength,” screams one student.

“Jesus! He’s doin’ it! His strength! Oh no! I can’t hold back any longer,” says the shaved head student. He starts shaking and moaning.

As he gets to the top of the press, he stands up on his toes using incredible strength from his calves. He finishes the press, and the ambulance slowly continues tilting over with its own momentum.

“He fucking did it! That’s raw bodybuilder strength right there! Fuck yeah,” screams a student.

The ambulance tips over so far that it goes over the cliff. The students come running over to see the fall. BOOM! Massive explosion as the ambulance hits the dirt 300 feet below.

Oliver turns back to the students as they come over and hits a most muscular shot.

“Fuck yeah! You guys like that,” Oliver asks. The guys and girls all cheer. He hits a double biceps pose, dripping sweat. One of the girls feels his rock-hard abdominals. A couple of the guys feel his arms.

One of the guys says, “Bro, I’m a massage therapist. I work with a lot of top bodybuilders, and I’ve never felt muscle this hard before. The density, the striations on you are just unreal.”

His friend says, “And your strength is just…well, it’s like you’re a god.”

Oliver says, “Thanks guys!”

He hits a most muscular pose, and they continue feeling his body. They feel his biceps, triceps, thick forearms, shoulders, chest, abs, and quads. Mike and Harry come over. He stops posing and goes to them and gives them a big hug, lifting them both off the ground.

“Guys, thanks for letting me do this. It was a huge release for me. I think these huge releases of strength are what’s helping me to get stronger and stronger,” says Oliver.

Mike says, “Olly, I don’t know what to say man. I’m shaking right now. Seeing what you’ve become and being a part of it is incredible. The amount of strength you’re exerting is off the charts. So much so, that you are a real live incredible hulk, except you’re even more ripped.”

Oliver hugs him and says with tears in his eyes, “This is all because of you Mike. If you hadn’t believed in me and started training me, I may have never gotten to become this massive, super strong bodybuilder.”

Oliver hugs Mike again and gives him a kiss on the neck.

“Okay guys. Let’s call it a night,” says Harry.

The guys nod and go to the van. They take off for a secure facility to jail the drug distributors.

• Like 18

Oliver strenght is growing and he is not afraid to show off anymore. He knows he has  agift and he is using it right.

Mike is alongside him all the way. They had form a pretty nice bond. Im suere it will bvlossom to something more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, armwreslr said:

PART 3

It’s the week before Oliver’s 21st birthday. Enough videos have gone out on social media, that Oliver’s massive physique and incredible strength are now known through the bodybuilding and strength communities. Oliver’s strength and size continue to grow, making it difficult to actually train at commercial gyms. Even some of the hardcore bodybuilding gyms don’t have bars large enough to hold the kind of weight that Oliver can handle.

One gym called, JIM’s POWER GYM, has much of the equipment that is needed for someone like Oliver. Mike and Oliver go to that gym to do Oliver’s regular strength tests. Jim, the owner, is working the front desk. He’s around 50 years old, pretty jacked. He’s 6’1” tall and weighs 260 lbs. He’s not ripped but pretty lean. He’s got dark brown hair with a little grey and nice 21-inch arms.

“Hey guys! Hi Mike! Hi Oliver,” says Jim.

Mike and Oliver are surprised.

Oliver asks, “You know who we are?”

“Of course! Oliver is all over Instagram and Facebook with all the crazy feats of strength, beating the World Arm Wrestling Champ, breaking into a safe. Any of that ring a bell,” Jim says.

Jim laughs and so does Mike and Oliver.

Oliver says, “Man, that’s so cool!  Mike is going to take my measurements and test my strength today.”

Jim responds, “The gym is yours, gentlemen. I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do.”

Mike and Oliver go to the locker room. Oliver hops on the electronic scale. It reads: “298 lbs.”

Mike says, “That’s a 13-pound gain, but the density of your muscle is still continuing to increase, so we know that the strength gains will be substantial. We also know that just from your everyday training.”

Oliver says, “Hell yeah! I’m feeling good today. I can’t wait to see what I can do.”

Oliver’s height increased slightly at 6’1” tall.

Mike says, “Holy shit. We really didn’t take your height measurement the last few times. We assumed it was about the same. You grew an inch taller over the past six months!”

Oliver smiles and nods his head. Mike takes out the measuring tape. Biceps, 25 inches unpumped. Forearms, 20.5”. Waist, 30 inches still. Chest, 61”. Quads, 31”. Calves, 22”.

“Damn, Oliver. These measurements are incredible. Everything has grown except your waist. Forearms are looking so massive, and the peaks of your biceps are unreal. Plus, you added two inches to your legs,” says Mike.

Oliver responds, “I can’t believe this. Just think a couple years back, I was a skinny geek. I dreamed of being a huge bodybuilder, but I had no idea this could happen. The strength I have just blows me away. It almost seems to have a will of its own.”

Mike asks, “What do you mean?”

Oliver says, “When I destroyed that safe, I almost couldn’t control myself. It’s as if the muscle just wanted…no, NEEDED to destroy the safe. It wasn’t going to stop until the job was done.”

Mike says, “Wow! I had no idea you had this kind of drive inside you. Let’s check your lifts now.”

Oliver smiles and nods his head. There are about 15 guys in the gym training. Many are watching Oliver to see what he can do.

First up in the bench press. Jim comes over and helps out. He directs the guys to a new larger reinforced bench press platform with a thicker and longer bar to hold massive amounts of weight. Oliver starts warming up with 600 lbs, hitting it for 20 reps. His last max was many months ago. It was 965 lbs. He knows he’s way ahead of that now. He loads 1200 lbs on the bar. He presses that for 3 very easy reps, pausing at the chest for 2 seconds for each rep.

“This is just unreal,” says Jim. He continues, “The current world record is only 775 lbs by Julius, and you’re pressing 1200 lbs for easy reps.”

“Honestly, Jim. That felt pretty light. I’m just going to be hitting one to two reps as I go along to see what my true max is without wasting a lot of energy,” says Oliver.

1800 lbs is loaded on the bar. Oliver takes his shirt off. He’s sweating heavily. Some of the guys watching can’t believe what they’re seeing. Massive arms, shoulders, traps and chest with incredibly chiseled abdominals. Oliver drops his sweats revealing shorts and legs that are incredibly huge and striated.

Oliver lays on the bench, takes the 1800 lbs off the rack. You can see rips across his chest and massive triceps popping from his arms. He lowers the weight and holds it on his chest for three seconds, and then presses it up with his ripped chest. It easily goes up so fast that the weights sway up and down at the top of the rep. Oliver racks the weight, stands and flexes his chest. The guys watching are blown away.

Oliver says, “Mike, that was easier than I thought. Let’s try 2500 pounds.” Mike eyes widen in shock, but he and Jim load the weight. Everyone in the gym is watching.

“You believe this? No powerlifter or strongman can do this,” says one of the powerlifters watching.

His bodybuilder friend responds, “It is hard to believe, especially because he’s a bodybuilder like me. I’m one of the top bodybuilders in the world, and this guy is not only more ripped than me, more muscular than me, he’s also stronger than anyone on the planet.”

Oliver hears this, looks over and smiles. He lays down on the bench, grabs the bar and lifts it off the rack by himself. He lowers the bar and holds it on his chest for three seconds. He screams and pushes the weight up. He pushes it almost as fast as the 1800 lbs. He jumps up off the bench and hits a massive most muscular at the two guys talking about him. Monster ripped chest, striated shoulders, huge, ripped arms with thick veins and traps to his ears with shredded abs. The guys are in shock.

“Load the bar to 3000 pounds,” says Oliver.

“You sure man? Maybe try 2800 ponds first,” asks Mike.

“You heard me,” says Oliver.

Mike and Jim load 3000 lbs on the bar, it’s limit. The bar is bending. The squat bar is more reinforced my higher loads.

Oliver calls out to the gym members, “Okay guys. I need your energy for this lift. I know this is completely insane, but I can do it with your help.”

The guys start clapping and cheering. Oliver lays down and grabs the bar. He takes a couple deep breaths. He screams and lifts the bar from the rack. It’s heavy. He lowers the bar and holds it on his chest for three seconds. He screams and starts pushing the bar up. It’s moving very slowly.

“Fuck yeah! He’s doin’ it! Fuckin’ ripped up muscle is pushin’ more weight than any fat powerlifter or strongman,” screams the bodybuilder.

“That’s raw strength! Keep pushin’! Your chest is fuckin’ shredded,” screams one of the other bodybuilders.

Oliver slows down at the halfway point, but he screams again and keeps pushing. His massive triceps are ripped and pushing with everything they got.

The powerlifter points out, “He’s not even using any leg drive! That’s all chest and triceps! Unreal strength brother!”

“Yeah,” screams Oliver and he locks out the rep and racks the weight.

He jumps up and hits a double biceps pose. Massive peaks, pushing past 25 inches with the pump. Completely shredded, corded muscle showing through his extremely thin skin. The bodybuilder and powerlifter come over to Oliver. 

The bodybuilder says, “Hey Oliver. I’m Bryan. Umm, I’m not gay or anything, but I wanted to feel your biceps. I’ve never seen anything like that before.”

Oliver smiles and says, “Gay or not, I couldn’t care less. Your nice to me. I’m nice to you. It’s about mutual respect.”

The powerlifter says, “I’m Nick. That’s great to hear cause I’m gay, and I’d like to touch your arm as well.”

Oliver smiles and flexes his biceps. Bryan feels it first. He tries to squeeze it as hard as he can with both hands.

“Incredible! It’s so hard, I can’t even dent it with both my hands, and I have excellent grip strength,” exclaims Bryan.

Nick grabs his arm next, “Incredible density and peak.” Oliver switches to flexing his triceps. “I can literally feel the cross striations, your skin is so thin!”

Oliver stops flexing and is still breathing heavy. He says, “Thanks guys. Means a lot.”

Oliver moves onto doing the squat, deadlift and the strict curl. His numbers on these three lifts rival his bench press strength. He ends up squatting 4500 lbs. His deadlift was unreal at 5000 lbs. The guys went crazy over his strict curls watching his ripped, peaked biceps curling 1000 pounds.

Oliver and Mike say goodbye to Jim and go home.

The next morning someone knocks on Oliver’s front door. He wakes up. His mom is away, so he runs down the stairs to see who it is. He’s wearing just a pair of compression shorts. It’s Mike, and he’s with someone. Oliver opens the door.

“Hey Mike. What’s goin’ on? You’re never up this early,” says Oliver.

“Hey Olly. I’m really sorry to wake you. Can we come in,” Mike asks.

Oliver lets them in. They go into the kitchen and sit down.

“Olly, this is Harry Stern. He’s my uncle,” says Mike.

Oliver and Harry shake hands.

“Nice to meet you, Harry,” says Oliver.

“Likewise, Olly”

“So, what’s going on,” Oliver asks.

Harry says, “Olly, I own a security company, and I’m in need of help. Mike got word of the situation through his father, my brother. You have some unique abilities that could help us.”

Oliver responds, “Anything for a member of Mike’s family. Mike has done a lot for me.”

Harry says, “We’ve been tracking a drug gang that’s been selling drugs to kids in Hillsborough. It’s been hot out, so the kids are staying out late at night. We’ve contacted the police about it, and they’re not doing anything about it. They sold drugs to my teenage boy.”

Oliver responds, “I’m really sorry to hear that, but what do you think I can do?”

Harry says, “They operate out of a fake ambulance. That allows them to get through traffic quickly to escape, and they can pretty much park anywhere. We’d go in ourselves, which we’ve tried, but they souped up this ambulance to make it faster, and it’s armor plated to stop bullets.”

“Holy shit! That’s a serious vehicle,” exclaims Oliver.

Mike says, “Remember that safe you broke into? Well, how about you do the same thing to this ambulance? You can teach these guys a lesson and destroy their drug lab and their sales vehicle all in one job?”

Oliver’s eyes light up. He starts lightly flexing his chest and arms.

Harry says, “You’d be using your incredible strength for something good, and the company would compensate you for your work.”

Oliver says excitedly, “Hell yeah! That could really test my strength in so many ways.”

Harry responds, “Thanks Olly. You’ll do this tonight. They park at the top of the hill at Hillsborough Community College at the edge of the cliff. It’s easy for them to dump the drugs if they need to. It’s also a great place on a Saturday night to sell drugs.”

Oliver says, “I’m in, Harry. I can’t wait!”

Oliver hits a front double biceps shot. Even in the morning, Oliver is totally ripped with veins popping. Harry gasps.

Harry says, “I can’t wait to see this go down. We’ll be giving you backup support. We’ll drive you up to the area and let you out. They usually carry one gun, so look out for that. We’ll pick you up at 10 pm.”

Oliver responds, “I’ll be ready.”

Harry and Mike leave the house. Oliver tries to go back to sleep, but he can’t stop thinking about what he’s going to do when he sees these guys.

Day turns to night. A honk comes from outside. Oliver’s ride with Mike and Harry is here. He jumps in the van with them and takes a ride up to the location of the ambulance. It’s very steamy with high humidity and temperatures in the upper 80s.There are college students everywhere. There are a couple college bars in the area and food trucks around.

The ambulance is parked in between two trees and alongside a short two-foot cement barrier to stop cars from going off a cliff, since this area is situated at the top of a steep hill that goes off to a cliff. A couple houses are built upon the cliff with beautiful views of the city below.

“Okay, here we are, Olly,” says Harry.

“So, what should I do, Harry,” asks Oliver.

“Try not to physically hurt the guys, unless they try to hurt you. We want to bring them in if possible, not just for crimes of drugs, but they have killed people that have gotten in their way. Basically, go Hulk Smash on them. We want to hurt their business,” says Harry.

“Jesus, Olly. You’re sweating like a pig, and the air conditioning is on,” says Mike.

“Sorry man! My metabolism is going crazy. Plus, I’m excited about this job,” responds Oliver with a smile.

The door to the van slides open, and Oliver jumps out. He’s shirtless with a pair of short compression shorts and sneakers. He’s sweating and pumped from the excitement of what’s about to go down. As he approaches the ambulance, some of the college students see him and gasp.

“Holy shit! Look at this monster!”

“Dude is like the Hulk!”

The driver’s side is facing the students, and the passenger side is facing the cliff. There are two guys inside, a big white guy in his 30s, mostly fat and a skinny Latino guy in his 20s. The fat guy is in the driver’s seat.

Oliver approaches the driver, and the driver rolls his window up. He’s smiling. Oliver lightly punches the window. The guys laugh.

“Bullet proof window, Meat Head,” says the fat guy.

Oliver punches the window hard. Boom! Cracks immediately form. The guys stop laughing. BOOM! Another punch and the bullet proof window starts to fail. The guys start panicking.

“Where’s the gun,” asks the fat guy.

“Here it is,” says the skinny guy. The skinny guy hands the gun to the fat guy.

BOOM! This punch from Oliver destroys the window.

The fat guy fumbles with the gun. Oliver reaches in and grabs the gun. He pulls it out and closes his hand around it. Oliver’s forearm explodes with corded muscle and veins as he screams and closes his hand harder and harder. The gun’s metal starts to collapse under Oliver’s hand strength.

“You see this, man? He’s crushing our gun in his hand,” screams the skinny guy.

“That’s impossible,” says the fat guy.

Some of the students see Oliver crushing the gun.

“That dude is crushing a fucking gun in his hand!”

“No way!”

Oliver drops the mangled gun onto the ground. Then he punches the driver side door where the door release is and dents it. Another punch, denting it further.

“Jesus, this guy is denting the armor with his bare fists,” screams the fat guy.

“Let’s get out of here,” screams the skinny guy. He tries to unlock the doors, but the locking mechanism was destroyed by Oliver.

The fat guy fumbles with the keys. Oliver walks to the front of the ambulance. The fat guy starts the engine. It’s loud and powerful.

“I’m gonna run this motherfucker over,” screams the fat guy.

The students all look over to see what’s happening. Oliver places his hands on the front bumper. The fat guy guns the engine. The wheels squeal and spin and push the ambulance forward a couple feet before Oliver’s legs stop it from moving.

One of the students says, “Guys! Check this out. This huge bodybuilder is holding back the ambulance!”

“His back is so ripped, you can see every muscle,” one of the students says.

“And his arms are massive, like bigger and more peaked than Mr Olympia,” says another student.

There is a small camera in the grill and a screen inside the ambulance. They can see a closeup of Oliver.

“Jesus, this guy is massive! His chest is huge and shredded. More power, man,” screams the skinny guy.

The fat guy floors it. The back tires are spinning and squealing and smoking.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver.

Oliver screams starts to push the car backwards very slowly with his legs.

One of the students says, “Wow! This dude’s legs are massive and ripped as fuck! He’s overpowering the ambulance!”

Oliver is moving a bit faster as he overpowers the massive engine in the ambulance. He pushes the ambulance into a huge, thick oak tree. The guys in the truck hit their heads on impact. The back of the ambulance has a big dent where it impacted the tree. The engine shuts down. The fat guy puts the gear in Park, and tries to restart the engine. Oliver makes fists and raises them in the air and comes down on the hood of the ambulance. BOOM! He dents the armor. The fat guy starts the engine. Again, fists up, abs ripped and back massive. He comes down…BOOM! The hood dents in more. The fat guy is trying to get the cart in gear, but it’s jammed.

Oliver smiles and hits a huge double biceps pose and screams, “Yeah!”

“My God, this kid’s arms are unbelievably huge and ripped,” says one of the students.

From the double biceps pose, Oliver raises his fists again and slams them down even harder onto the hood. BOOM! He starts to crush in the hood of the ambulance. The engine dies. Oliver looks out at the students.

Oliver hits a most muscular pose at them. His traps are nearly hitting his ears. His chest is massive and ripped. His shoulders are round and shredded. His biceps grow to nearly 26 inches with the pump and his skin is so thin, and the striations show through.

“Good Lord, I’ve never seen so much muscle,” exclaims one student.

Oliver screams, “This is an illegal drug selling truck. Its armor plated and bullet proof. Who wants to see me try to crush it with this ripped muscle?”

The kids start responding…

“No way anyone can do that!”

“Bro, you’re huge, but that’s impossible!”

Oliver goes back down to the front bumper with his arms spread out and starts to push the ambulance against the massive oak tree. The non-believers excite Oliver.

Oliver screams and pushes with all his strength. His chest, back, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs and calves all massive and ripped are pushing as hard as possible. At first, nothing happens.

“See? He can’t do it guys,” screams one student.

Oliver screams again continuing the assault. The back of the ambulance starts to slowly crush into the tree. The front of the ambulance is starting to compress as well. The sides of the ambulance are starting to build waves as it starts to compress. Oliver’s legs start to drive forward slowly.

Oliver screams, “Fuck yeah!”

One student says, “I can’t believe it! The bodybuilder is crushing the ambulance against the tree with his raw strength!”

The students are in a frenzy.

“This kid is stronger than the Hulk!”

“How can he be so ripped and so strong?”

“This is impossible!”

Oliver hears this and gets more excited. He screams again and continues pushing. His massive, ripped legs pushing further. His arms, chest and shoulders pushing with everything he has. The dashboard is closing in on the guys in the ambulance. The driver’s side door and passenger side doors start to collapse in.

“How can he do this to an armored truck,” asks the fat guy in a frenzy.

“His strength is going to crush us,” screams the skinny guy.

Mike and Harry come running over with hand cuffs.

Mike screams, “Stop, Olly, before you kill them.”

Oliver is in another zone. He screams again and continues pushing. The back end of the ambulance is about one quarter compressed and continues compressing under Oliver’s ripped muscle.

Mike goes over to Oliver and says, “Olly, please stop. Please.”

Oliver snaps out of it. He stands up, breathing heavy. He smiles. He goes over the bent in driver’s side door. He puts a hand on each seam of the door. He screams and pulls. For a couple seconds, the door holds. But Oliver’s back is pumped and ripped. His massive biceps starts pulling and the door squeals and then start to pull away from the body of the ambulance. SNAP! The door comes off. He turns towards the students and starts to compress the door using his chest strength. His ripped chest and arms compress the door on itself.

“Holy fuck, this dude is shredded,” yells one of the students.

Oliver throws the door aside. He pulls out the fat guy and hands him over to Harry. Harry cuffs him and takes him to the van. Oliver grabs the skinny guy and hands him to Mike who cuffs him and takes him to the van.

Oliver turns to the students and says, “Who wants to see this truck go off the cliff?”

They all cheer. Oliver goes over to the ambulance. He gets low and pushes the side of the ambulance. The tires squeal as Oliver pushes the ambulance to the barrier. Oliver stands up and hits a rear double biceps pose. His massive, ripped arms are pumped to over 26 inches. He then hits a massive lat spread. Corded muscle throughout his back springs to life. The students cheer. Mike and Harry watch Oliver.

Oliver bends over and grabs the bottom of the ambulance. He screams and starts to lift and push forward against the barrier at the same time. At first nothing happens. The students start to scream out.

“C’mon man! You can do this!”

“Your ripped muscle just crushed an ambulance!”

“No one has ever done this before, especially no bodybuilder!”

Oliver gets excited and screams, “C’mon!”

The ambulance starts to slowly lift off the ground.

“Holy shit! He’s doin’ it!”

“Impossible!”

“No fucking way!”

Oliver’s legs are pushing higher and higher. Ripped quads and massive hamstrings with thick corded muscle are doing the impossible. His back is exploding as well.

“Holy anatomy chart! This guy is shredded as fuck!”

The ambulance is tipping over as Oliver lifts it higher and higher. Oliver is standing with his arms straight. He screams, lifting one leg onto the underside of the truck as he curls the ambulance with his massive, shredded biceps, tilting it more.

“Look at this dude’s arms! Massive and ripped up!”

“No one is supposed to have strength like this!”

Oliver screams again pulling the ambulance higher and high with his arms. He’s got it about halfway and can’t curl it any further. He drops his legs to dip under the ambulance switching from curling to now military pressing. The bottom of the truck is under his chin. He grunts and slowly stands up completely, again pressing with his massive legs.

“Bro, his friend over there said he’s just a 20-year-old bodybuilder!”

“He’s only 20? I don’t know how much longer I can hold back. If this kid presses this truck, I’m going to explode,” says a jacked student with a shaved head.

Oliver screams and pushes using his shoulder strength. His ripped shoulders are literally like canon balls. His massive back is pumped and his biceps and triceps are getting bigger with the effort. At first, the ambulance doesn’t move. Oliver screams again pushing with everything he has in his upper body strength. Very, very slowly the ambulance moves off his shoulders. The students are talking amongst each other.

“Fuck! This dude may not be pressing the full weight of the truck cause he’s not in the center, but at this angle, he’s literally shoulder pressing thousands of pounds, with no leg drive or any momentum. That’s just fucking raw strength!”

As Oliver presses the ambulance higher, his triceps show incredible corded muscle. His chest shows every fiber. His chiseled abs are rock-hard as they stabilize his core.

“No fucking way! That kid has unbelievable ripped strength,” screams one student.

“Jesus! He’s doin’ it! His strength! Oh no! I can’t hold back any longer,” says the shaved head student. He starts shaking and moaning.

As he gets to the top of the press, he stands up on his toes using incredible strength from his calves. He finishes the press, and the ambulance slowly continues tilting over with its own momentum.

“He fucking did it! That’s raw bodybuilder strength right there! Fuck yeah,” screams a student.

The ambulance tips over so far that it goes over the cliff. The students come running over to see the fall. BOOM! Massive explosion as the ambulance hits the dirt 300 feet below.

Oliver turns back to the students as they come over and hits a most muscular shot.

“Fuck yeah! You guys like that,” Oliver asks. The guys and girls all cheer. He hits a double biceps pose, dripping sweat. One of the girls feels his rock-hard abdominals. A couple of the guys feel his arms.

One of the guys says, “Bro, I’m a massage therapist. I work with a lot of top bodybuilders, and I’ve never felt muscle this hard before. The density, the striations on you are just unreal.”

His friend says, “And your strength is just…well, it’s like you’re a god.”

Oliver says, “Thanks guys!”

He hits a most muscular pose, and they continue feeling his body. They feel his biceps, triceps, thick forearms, shoulders, chest, abs, and quads. Mike and Harry come over. He stops posing and goes to them and gives them a big hug, lifting them both off the ground.

“Guys, thanks for letting me do this. It was a huge release for me. I think these huge releases of strength are what’s helping me to get stronger and stronger,” says Oliver.

Mike says, “Olly, I don’t know what to say man. I’m shaking right now. Seeing what you’ve become and being a part of it is incredible. The amount of strength you’re exerting is off the charts. So much so, that you are a real live incredible hulk, except you’re even more ripped.”

Oliver hugs him and says with tears in his eyes, “This is all because of you Mike. If you hadn’t believed in me and started training me, I may have never gotten to become this massive, super strong bodybuilder.”

Oliver hugs Mike again and gives him a kiss on the neck.

“Okay guys. Let’s call it a night,” says Harry.

The guys nod and go to the van. They take off for a secure facility to jail the 

Incredibly hot story

• Like 1

PART 4

On Oliver’s 21st  birthday, Harry presents him with a brand new Ford F-150 truck. Harry makes him promise he won’t use the truck in a way that will break it. Oliver happily agrees. Harry also gives Oliver a full-time contract to work for his company with plenty of time to train whenever he wants.

Several months go by. Oliver’s training intensity has increased as well as his size and strength. Muscle, tendon and ligament density has continued to increase, as well as his bone density. That’s why he’s been able to literally punch metal without hurting himself.

Mike takes all the usual measurements. Oliver’s height is now 6’2” tall, and his bodyweight is 315 lbs of incredibly dense muscle. Biceps, 25.5 inches unpumped. Forearms, 21 inches. Waist, 30 inches still. Chest, 62.5 inches. Quads, 32 inches. Calves, 22.5 inches.

The strength gains are significant. Oliver’s bench press max is now 3500 lbs. His squat is 6000 lbs, and his deadlift is 7500 lbs. Oliver can now strict curl 1500 lbs.

JIM’S POWER GYM has a strongman competition going on after Oliver finishes his lifts. He’s sweaty and pumped. Most of the strongmen know who Oliver is and get some pictures with him. A few don’t know what all the fuss is about over a big bodybuilder. Afterall, some of these giants are still physically bigger than Oliver.

One of the guys, Sven Larsen, 6’9” tall, 440 lbs, doesn’t know Oliver and challenges him to an Atlas Stone race. The Atlas Stones are big balls made of heavy cement going from 80 kg (176 lbs) to 200 kg (441 lbs). The light Atlas Stones are placed on high platforms, so the strongmen have to lift the stones over their heads. The heavier ones have lower platforms, but are still very high, especially for the weight and awkwardness of the stone. They go from light to heavy.

“Sven, normally I would accept any challenge, but I’m not registered for this competition. Also, it’s not really fair for me to compete,” says Oliver.

Sven laughs and responds, “Fair, because you’re not that strong?”

“It’s not fair for you because I’m too strong,” says Oliver.

Sven says, “You bodybuilders have delusions of grandeur because your muscles are big. That doesn’t translate to strength. Let me show you in this little challenge.”

Oliver says, “Okay, but I warned you.” 

Two sets of stones are lined up for Sven and for Oliver. Oliver is pumped and sweaty from his workout. They start. Sven picks up his first stone using good technique by squatting down, putting the stone in his lap and standing up with it and then putting it on the platform. Oliver just squats down and lifts the stone with his hands using no technique and just placing it on the platform. The stones are so light for Oliver that he doesn’t need to use any technique. It’s almost as easy as grabbing a heavy medicine ball and putting it on the platform. Oliver finishes the race in just under 10 seconds, beating the world record by more than five seconds. Sven finishes the race in 15.3 seconds, which would be a world record if Oliver hadn’t been there.

Sven calls foul play, saying that the stones had to have been lighter for Oliver to do what he did. There is a stone sitting next to the largest stone in the contest. It’s called the Manhood Stone. It weighs 266 kg (586 lbs). Oliver lifts it like all the other ones. He presses it above his head for reps.

“Do you think this is fake, Sven” Oliver asks?

“Absolutely! No one can handle a stone that large and heavy like you,” responds Sven.

He lowers the stone into Sven’s arms. He releases the stone, and the stone crashes through Sven’s arms because he wasn’t expecting that much weight. All the other strongmen laugh. Sven is pissed off.

“Let me do something that will really blow your mind,” says Oliver.

Oliver looks at Mike and smiles. Mike shakes his head. Oliver lifts the Manhood Stone and holds it at chest level. His arms are massively pumped from holding the stone. His huge forearms are pumping with blood holding the stone in place. Oliver screams and starts to push in on the stone with his hands.

Sven asks, “What are you doing, you idiot?”

Sven is smiling and looking around the room. Everyone is watching Oliver. Oliver’s chest is ripped and pumped huge with abs contracting like never before. His biceps are blowing up to over 26 inches with the thick biceps vein protruding. His forearms showing massive, corded muscle at work. Another scream and after a few more seconds, a cracking sound comes from the stone. Fine cracks are forming throughout the stone. Stone dust is starting to come off the stone under the pressure of Oliver’s ripped muscle.

“This kid is absolutely massive and ripped, but what’s he doin’ to the stone? I don’t get it,” says one of the strongmen.

“Dude, the stone is fucking cracking,” replies one of the other strongmen.

“Bro, that’s not possible,” says the first strongman.

Oliver screams again, using his ripped muscle, chest, abs, biceps and forearms to compress the stone. More cracks form, now quite visible.

“No fuckin’ way,” says the first strongman.

Oliver screams again. His chest is shredded and somehow contracting harder under the excitement of the guys not believing in his strength. Cracks go all around, and the Atlas stone compresses and falls apart.

He drops the pieces of the stone to the ground and hits a massive double biceps pose. Sven and the other strongmen are all in shock at this impossible feat of strength.

“Well, fuck, should we just go home,” Sven asks the other strongmen.

Oliver says, “Guys, come gather ’round.”

Oliver waves the guys to gather around him. Even though most of them are much larger than him, they are intimidated by his show of strength.

Oliver says, “All of you guys are here because you excel in the sport of strongman. You are here to compete against each other in this competition, not me. I’m only here because this is the only gym that can accommodate my level of strength. Sven here, challenged me, and I’m new to all this, so I let my ego get the best of me.”

One of the strongmen asks, “Well, how the fuck did you get so strong? Bodybuilders are not near our level of strength, and we’re not even close to your level of strength.”

“It’s complicated, and no, it’s not any secret drug. I’m still figuring it all out myself. But, please, guys, you’re all amazing athletes. Please continue your competition,” says Oliver.

A couple of the guys start clapping. Then finally they all clap. Sven comes up to shake Oliver’s hand. He squeezes hard and smiles. Oliver squeezes back and then blood rushes out of Sven’s face. Oliver releases the hold, and they both laugh.

A few days later, it’s early morning. Oliver’s mom is away at a conference. Oliver is in his compression shorts. Harry and Mike are coming over for breakfast. Oliver opens the front door and sees the newspaper on the front lawn. Harry likes to read the paper. He steps out to get it when all of a sudden, a black van passes his house and…POP! POP! POP! Three darts stick in Oliver’s chest and arm. He starts to get dizzy.

From the black van, “Hit him again.”

Three more darts go into him including his neck abs and arm. Oliver goes down, unconscious. Three men run out of the van, grab Oliver and bring him into the van.

During the ride in the van, Oliver starts to wake up. He can’t see anything.

“Guys, he’s waking up.”

“We gave him enough to knockout an elephant!”

“Keep him under until we get him locked up securely.”

Oliver goes unconscious.

Harry and Mike arrive at the house and see the door wide open. They know something’s wrong. They check the house for Oliver. He’s nowhere. They call his phone, but it’s in his room. Harry canvases the neighborhood and finds out that there was a black van speeding around. One of the neighbors has security footage of the road, so Harry got the license plate. He has a friend at the FBI that can run plate recognition through all kinds of cameras around the city and state to track the van.

Oliver wakes up. He’s in a circular steel cage with bars that run from the ceiling to the floor. The cage is in a clean white room. There is a double wide door opening to another area that appears to be a laboratory. A short, fat, bald white guy comes out in a white lab coat.

“Ahh you’re awake, Oliver. I’m Dr. Bennett. I run this facility. If you cooperate, you may just make it out of here alive. If you don’t…well, there are ways for us to make you comply,” says Dr. Bennett.

“Why am I here,” asks Oliver

“The drug gang you messed with has a much bigger reach than your friend Harry knows. They captured you and brought you to my facility for testing and observation. We already took a sample of your blood. We’ll know how you got so strong in about 6 hours. Oh, and if you’re thinking of using your strength to escape, don’t. The chains from your steel wrist cuffs to the floor are built strong enough to hold an elephant. Even if you somehow manage to break them, the bars of this cage are 1.5-inch-thick chromium alloy steel, the strongest steel on Earth. Its many times stronger than titanium. It’s unbendable. The doctor leaves the room. A guard remains watching.

A couple hours later, the doctor comes running back in.

“Hector, the facility is under attack. Give me your firearm. I’m giving it to Chavez to go out with the other guards to repel the attack. Stay here and watch over the subject. He won’t be going anywhere,” screams Dr. Bennett.

Dr. Bennett takes Hector’s gun. Hector smiles. Oliver stands up, sweating as his metabolism speeds along.

“Oh, you’re a big boy, but you ain’t goin’ nowhere muchacho. You fucked with the wrong gang. We lookin’ for your madre now,” says Hector.

“My mom? Leave her out of this,” screams Oliver.

“We won’t hurt her too bad if you just calm down and cooperate,” says Hector.

Oliver starts to wrap the slack in the chain around his hands. He starts to do a biceps curl with his right arm. His arm pumps instantly with the thick vein pulsing.

“These chains can hold an elephant, huh,” asks Oliver.

“Damn right, white boy,” sneers Hector.

Oliver screams and starts curling his right arm. The chain is holding, but after a few seconds, one of the links starts to weaken. Oliver angles his arm so Hector can see it in full view. A coupe more seconds…SNAP! Hector’s eyes get big.

“No way,” says Hector.

Oliver starts curling his left arm.

“Look at the arm, Hector. I might not squeeze your head into pudding with it,” screams Oliver.

He starts pulling hard. One of the thick steel links begins to weaken. Hector can see it deforming under Oliver’s arm strength.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver.

SNAP! The chains are destroyed. Oliver bends the steel cuffs off his wrist. He hits a double biceps pose at Hector.

“I’m not scared man, cause you ain’t getting’ out of this cage. You heard what the doctor said. It’s the strongest steel on Earth,” says Hector.

The doctor can see the cage from a monitor in the lab. He sees that Oliver snapped the chains. He goes to the cage.

“Calm down, Oliver. Everything’s going to be fine,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver says, “Hector says the gang is going after my mother.”

“That may or may not be true,” responds Dr. Bennett.

Oliver says, “Well, I can’t take that chance.”

Oliver starts screaming and hitting most muscular pose after most muscular pose, psyching himself up. Sweat is pouring off him. Every muscle is flexing and ripped up.

“You are a specimen, Oliver, but you will not get out of here,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver grabs two bars next to each other and begins to pull. After a few seconds, nothing happens. Oliver lets go.

“I told you, Oliver. Not even you are strong enough to get out,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver is incredibly angry. He screams and grabs the two bars again. He screams and starts pulling on the bars. His ripped biceps explode to over 26.5 inches. His 21-inch forearms, filled with corded muscle, begin to work the bars. Oliver’s back turns into an anatomy chart of incredible shredded and pumped muscle. Sweat is pouring down his body.

“Bodybuilders are so dumb,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver continues screaming and pulling at maximum effort for 10 seconds. A slight squeal comes from the bars. Ever so slightly the bars start to give a little.

Hector says, “Hey Doc, it looks like he bent the bars a little.”

“Are you blind, Hector? These bars are unbendable,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver continues pulling, his face straining, biceps and forearms massive and his back expanding with the effort. The bars start to squeal loudly and visibly bend very slowly.

“Fuck yeah! I’m stronger than the strongest steel,” screams Oliver.

Hector screams, “Doc! He’s doin’ it! What do we do?”

“Oh my God! This is impossible! No! No,” screams Dr. Bennett.

Oliver bends the bars about 6 inches apart. He takes a short break, screams and goes back at it. The bars start bending again. Oliver sees the disbelief in their eyes. This excites him to pull harder. The bars continue bending under the ripped muscle of the bodybuilder. Dr. Bennett can’t take his eyes off Oliver’s massive arms, bending the unbendable bars, the sweat dripping down his ripped abs, his impossibly wide lats contracting hard.

“He’s bending them with his bare hands. All that ripped muscle is stronger than my bars,” cries Dr.  Bennett.

“Dr. Bennett! Snap out of it, we need to get out,” screams Hector.

“Oh yes, come with me.”

They go into the lab, and the doctor goes to a control panel and hits some buttons. Oliver is still bending the bars, farther than he needs to. The bars start to pull from their moorings at the top of the ceiling.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver as he rips the bars from the ceiling, and they drop down into the cage.

A massive steel door actives from the ceiling between the room Oliver is in and the lab. The door is hooked up to a massive hydraulic press that can create a force of nearly 8,000 pounds. It could literally crush a car. The door is a few inches above Oliver’s knees when he gets to it. He hooks his hands on the bottom and pulls up. He stops the door from going down. He screams and starts to slowly curl the door back up. His biceps are so pumped, that they’re nearly 27 inches, rock hard and peaked.

“Holy shit, Doc. Look at his arms! Their fucking huge, and he’s pulling the door open with just his arms,” screams Hector.

Oliver gets the door high enough that he can get under it and start pressing up.

“The door is only on 20 percent power. Let’s increase it to 60 percent power,” says Dr. Bennett.

The door stops moving until Oliver, using his leg strength now pushes himself and the door resting on his palms at his shoulders back up.

“Let’s go to 100% power! I’m going to crush him like an ant,” screams Dr. Bennet.

The door starts to force Oliver back down a bit, his legs bending. Oliver screams and starts to push back. Oliver’s massive and shredded quads blow up to nearly 34 inches. The door stops.

Hector says, “He stopped the door.”

Dr. Bennett asks, “Yeah, but how long can he hold it before it squashes him?

Oliver widens his stance for better stability. He screams and starts pushing up on the door like he’s doing a military press. His abs are carved of stone. His biceps and triceps explode. His cannon ball shoulders are completely ripped as is his heaving chest. The door is still holding. The hydraulic press is now at maximum power.

Oliver screams again and slowly, the door, centimeter by centimeter, is being pushed up by Oliver’s shredded bodybuilder muscle.

The indicator on the hydraulic press control panel says that the press is going into overload. Hector and Dr. Bennett can see Oliver’s ripped abs and shredded chest. His massive, ripped arms continue pressing the door back up into the ceiling, slowly.

“What are we gonna do, Doc,” asks Hector.

The doctor picks up a dart gun. He fires the last three darts at Oliver’s abdominals. After a few seconds, the door starts coming back down again, slowly.

“There we go! Nothing to worry about,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver is feeling a little dizzy. He quickly pulls the darts out. He puts both hands back under the door. The door has reached back down to shoulder height. Oliver shakes his head and screams again, Oliver pushes up, and the door slows to a crawl and stops.

“He stopped the door again, Doc,” says Hector.

“That’s impossible. The darts should have put him to sleep in three seconds. His metabolism must be running so fast that the drugs got absorbed and processed too quickly, says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver screams and pushes with everything he has. The door starts to very slowly move back up again.

Dr. Bennett can’t take his eyes off Oliver. The ripped muscle of a young bodybuilder, beating back a hydraulic press, is just too mesmerizing for the doctor.

“His raw strength is overpowering my car crushing hydraulic press,” exclaims Dr. Bennett.

“Doctor, where can we go,” screams Hector.

“Oh yes, yes! Let’s go to the panic room,” screams Dr. Bennett.

Oliver is continuing to press the door back up. His arms are absolutely massive, with huge triceps, showing corded muscle through thin skin. He’s shoulders are so ripped that every vein and muscle fiber can be seen.  He’s pressed it nearly into the ceiling. The control panel for the hydraulic press explodes in the lab. The hydraulic press releases the door, and Oliver slams it into the ceiling.

He walks into the lab and sees the blood sample in the centrifuge. He takes one fist and smashes it down on the centrifuge. It explodes and stops spinning. The blood sample is damaged, but Oliver takes it and pours it into the sink and flushes the sink with water.

Oliver sees a bunch of security monitors. He can see Harry and Mike waving into one of the outside cameras. They took down the facility security guards. He sees the intercom.

“Hey guys! I see you. I’m going to let you in,” says Oliver.

They give a thumbs up. Oliver can see a button to unlock the outside door. He hits it and sees the guys come in. He walks down the hallway and sees a big steel door about seven feet tall and 4 feet wide with a wheel on the front. There’s a small sign next to the door that reads: PANIC ROOM.

Oliver bangs on the door. Dr. Bennett and Hector jump.

“I hear you guys in there,” says Oliver.

Harry and Mike make it to the panic room. They brought a couple guys with them dressed in tactical gear, Johnny, a 6’5”, 230 lb Italian guy that’s jacked, and Tyrone, 6’, slim but ripped black guy.

“Hi guys,” says Oliver.

“Hey Olly! Harry and I brought some reinforcements. They helped us clean up outside. This is Johnny and Tyrone,” says Mike.

“You guys weren’t joking. Olly is huge and ripped up. I competed in bodybuilding before, but I’ve never seen anyone as big and ripped as you, Olly,” says Johnny.

“Yeah man, they grow these kids big these days,” says Tyrone.

Oliver fist bumps both of them.

Oliver says, “Thanks guys. Now it’s time for me to get to work and pry this door open.”

Johnny asks, “Wait. What exactly are you going to do? I don’t see your tools.”

Oliver turns to Johnny and hits a massive double biceps pose, showing shredded 26-inch pumped arms with high biceps peaks. His abs are ripped up and lats are wide as an airplane.

Johnny’s eyes nearly burst out of his head. Tyrone’s mouth is open in awe.

“Holy shit! You look huge standing there, but when you flex it’s unbelievable. So, you’re going to pry this panic room door open with your bare hands,” Johnny asks.

“And all this ripped muscle,” Oliver says with a smile.

“Let’s see it, big man. This door is probably about three inches thick hardened steel with five or more two-inch-thick hardened steel locking bolts through the entire side that opens and maybe some along the top and bottom of the door,” says Johnny.

Oliver grabs the wheel and tries to turn it. His biceps explode as he twists the wheel. It moves a couple inches and gets stuck. He screams and twists more, and after a few seconds, SNAP! The wheel snaps off!

“Jesus,” says Johnny.

The guys inside laugh. They can see on a monitor what’s going on. Oliver looks up to see a security camera pointed at him. He smiles at the camera. He turns back towards the door. He lifts his arms into two fists and uses both fists to slam into the door close to the seam of the door and the wall. BOOM! The door dents but not too much. The steel is thick and hard.

“Bro, you dented it,” says Johnny.

“I did, but you’re right. This door is thick as fuck. Time to go fucking nuts,” says Oliver.

Oliver hits a most muscular pose at the door and screams.

“Holy shit! You can see every muscle through his skin,” says Tyrone.

With another scream, two fists up, arms looking pumped, abdominals like rocks, Oliver slams his fists into the same spot with incredible power. BOOM! Bigger dents form. Again, bringing the two fists back, SLAM! The sound reverberates through the facility. The dent is getting deeper. Again…BOOM! The dent is now deep enough that the door’s lip where it meets the wall is starting to bend backwards. Again…BOOM! The lip bends up enough to get a hand inside.

Hector is pacing around and says, “He’s gonna get in!”

Dr. Bennett says, “Yes, he made some dents, but this door is going to hold. It’s one of the best ones made.”

Mike says, “Now the fun begins.”

Oliver smiles and then gets serious. He sticks his right hand in the gap and puts his left hand on the door for leverage. He breathes in a couple deep breaths. He then screams and pulls. His biceps explodes to 26.5 inches, maybe even more. Pure, corded, ripped biceps muscle and thick, ripped forearm muscle in combination with massive, shredded back muscle pulling with everything Oliver has. At first nothing happens, but after a few seconds, the door starts to squeal and groan.

The locking bolts trying to hold on slowly start to bend. The door opens millimeter by millimeter.

“No way! This is not possible,” says Tyrone.

Johnny is shaking his head and says, “Look at his fucking arm! That’s the biggest, most ripped and peaked biceps I have ever seen, and it’s bending inches of hardened steel!”

Hector screams, “No! He’s doin’ it! He’s doin’ it! You said he couldn’t!”

The doctor is mesmerized by the feat of strength, the ripped muscle working against the steel and beating it!

“He can’t be doing this. I don’t know if I can hold myself together. This is too much,” says Tyrone.

Oliver gets more excited. He screams and pulls harder. Sweat is pouring off him. His body is an anatomy chart of ripped muscle. The locking bolts are bending to Oliver’s massive biceps and back. The door is starting to bend backwards. It appears there are locking bolts along the top and bottom of the door as well. They are starting to bend too.

Johnny goes up to Oliver and touches is arm and then using both hands grabs onto Oliver’s biceps.

“Jesus Christ! His arm feels harder than steel, and I can feel every fucking muscle fiber,” yells Johnny.

Oliver feeds off this. It excites him. Another scream! The door is starting the bend backwards more. SNAP! One of the bolts snaps.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver.

He continues a little longer, pulling with that impossibly huge biceps, with the thickest vein on top. SNAP! Another bolt snaps!

Oliver stops to take a break. Sweat pouring off him. Muscles pumped and shredded. Abs going in and out with each breath. Chest is heaving up and down. He looks at Mike.

“How do I look,” asks Oliver.

“Like a fucking God,” says Mike.

Everyone smiles. Oliver smiles and nods his head.

“Oh fuck! If you continue, I don’t know if I can hold back. I’m so embarrassed” says Tyrone.

Oliver looks at him and says, “Don’t be embarrassed, man. It’s cool here. I have that effect on people.”

Oliver goes to the door opening and looks in. Hector starts freaking out. They can see Oliver looking like a monster, his ripped abdominals, thick arms and shredded chest, with sweat dripping off him. Dr. Bennett is still in a trance watching Oliver. Oliver hits a most muscular, screaming, psyching himself up.

“I’m gonna give my biceps a rest and let my chest, shoulders and triceps get some reps in,” says Oliver.

He puts his right hand on the wall for stability and his left hand on the opened door. He takes a couple deep breaths and screams. His triceps explodes into ripped, massive cords. His chest is shredded with every fiber showing. His shoulder blows up into a cannon ball. The door starts bending again, opening slowly. Oliver’s ripped muscle is bending inches of steel in the door, and at the same time bending the locking bolts trying to hold the door to the wall.

“Guys, I can’t hold it anymore” screams Tyrone.

He’s watching Oliver’s huge, horseshoe triceps muscle inches of steel, bending it to his will. He starts to let out wave after wave. He’s shaking. It’s so powerful that semen literally seeps through his pants. Oliver gets more excited and pushes harder.

“Fuck yeah. This door is weakening,” screams Oliver.

The door is bending further back. SNAP! Another bolt goes. SNAP! SNAP! Two more bolts go. The steel is no match for this kid’s ripped muscle. Johnny feels Oliver’s triceps. He closes his eyes.

“I’m not gay, but seeing and feeling all this power from your ripped muscle, it’s too much! The strength you have, bending inches of steel, it’s intoxicating,” says Johnny.

Johnny starts to shake and releases a huge load into his pants. Oliver pushes harder. The door is starting to fold onto itself. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Three bolts snap back-to-back, not being able to resist this kid’s strength. Hector tries to run out but Mike tackles him to the ground and cuffs him. Dr. Bennett is watching, with his mouth open, the massive, ripped muscle of Oliver bending the steel door and snapping the locking bolts.

“All that ripped muscle, bending the chromium-alloy steel bars, defeating my car crushing hydraulic press, and now bending a door made of inches of hardened steel, snapping steel bolts…it’s unimaginable,” says Dr. Bennett, who immediately starts to release loads into his pants. He falls to his knees.

SNAP! SNAP! Oliver continues snapping the rest of the bolts while folding the door back on itself. He releases the door and with a scream and hits a most muscular pose.

“Fuck yeah! That was awesome,” screams Oliver. Mike is breathing heavy.

“Oliver, that was fucking intense, man,” Mike says.

Oliver smiles, and Mike comes in and gives him a hug.

“Nice job, Oliver! Nice job everyone,” says Harry.

Harry cuffs Dr. Bennett, who is still on his knees, crying. They all walk out of the facility and drive to their secure detention facility.

• Like 22