Quarantease from my ex

Vergad

So, it wasnt where I wanted to be in life.  Living with random roommates at 30.  Career was ok but had been single for a while, and housing costs so much around here.  And then covid hit.  First couple days were kinda fun, but then it got boring real fast.  Was getting very depressed   

one day my ex called out of the blue.  He wanted to chit chat.  See how I was.  It was kind of random because we hadn't spoken in like ten years.  We went to the same high school.  I was out in high school and was very into the arts.  I was very skinny back then with short brown hair.  Kinda a hippy type.  Always laid back and in the clouds.  

Omar came from a very conservative immigrant family.  He was very straight acting.  And he dated girls also.  He was a big guy.  He must have weighed 300 lbs in high school.  Big natural frame.  But fat also.  I remember when he came over for dinner my parents would have to cook like twice as much food as usual.  Kinda weird personality.  Not a smooth guy.  Anyway, he was obsessed with me, but I wouldn't fully admit I was interested.  Hooked up a couple times.  I was going to college.  He worked at a gas station.  Different worlds.  And I was half interested.  But half he was too fat.  

Anyway, after HS he ended up going to a local community college and I ended up kinda fucking around.  We dated for a year.  We worked out together and I got a little toned/built.  He losses weight and put on muscle pretty fast.  

it was a toxic relationship though.  He was very controlling.  It was awful.  Anyway, I escaped.  

He moved to a different city.  Really had not seen him for a while.  I heard he got married to a woman from his country and had a family.  I heard he was controlling and had had a case at some point.  

Anyway he called out of the blue, and there was a warmth to his voice.  We talked.  Old memories came back.  
His wife had just left him.  The corona had been too hard.  Maybe he was too harsh.  She took the children and they moved back to their country.  Maybe just to wait out the corona.  He didnt really think she was coming back. 

He had mixed feelings about it actually.  

He was so bored.  Unhappy. Nothing to do.  Just lifting weights at home gym and watching tv and eating non stop

I told him my life was hard too.  Living with roommates I wasnt too close to.  Was depressed.  He said come stay with him for a bit.  He had a whole empty house.  

He lived a few hours away.  But I had a car.  And was working remotely.  I decided to pack a few things and drive over.  Maybe just stay for the night   But I packed enough stuff it could be more   

He lived in a pretty big ranch house in a secluded area.  Yard was messy I got there and rung the bell.  The door opened and I was pretty surprised by what I saw.  Omar filled the doorway.  He was wearing a white undershirt which was stretched around his huge frame.  Giant shoulders.  I was shocked.  Like filling up the door.  And huge pecs.  And arms.  The shirt was tearing around the arms.  And a big belly too.  Sticking out with the fabric not covering.  And his face, ugly as it was before, but hot in a way also.  He gave me a hug.  Wow, his arms were so huge and heavy.  I was wearing a hoodie.  I hugged him back.  Reaching around his huge soft torso In only an undershirt. mind you, i hadn't touched someone in weeks.  And I never been with anyone close to as hot as Omar was now.  I found myself instantly hard.  He felt it.  Smiled a little and then released and stepped back.  I took in him again.  He had stepped about two feet back but he still seemed to fill my view.  I just stood for a second and marveled.  He stood there and let me.  Smirking.  

Wow dude. Your huge.

Thanks.  Yeah I just been lifting non stop.  You like.  

Yeah.  

Im getting too fat tho, dont you think.  Cant see the progress.

No, I can see.  Wow.  How much do you weigh?   

Actually I am back over 300 lbs for the first time since high school.  But obviously more fit this time.  I have been having problems with my wife.  I spend a lot of time by myself lifting in the basement.   and then the past couple weeks I have just been eating and lifting non stop.  

Oh wow. 

you want to see.  Ill take off my shirt.  If its not weird.  

Yeah. I would like to see.  

He struggled to take it off.   I had to grab from the bottom and help lift   Sorry he said, he was still wearing an xxl.  Hadent gone shopping because of the corona but it really didnt fit.  

I could see his range of movement was restricted   He couldent pull his arm all the way back to take it off because he was so big   Or maybe he was part playing it up.   Anyway, I had to grab from the bottom and pull it up his chest.  First it was stuck on his belly, and then on his huge pecks.  I think he paused there on purpose.  Made me pull it up and around.  My hand under his enormous right peck.

Anyway, he got it off and I stepped back again.   His chest was just huge.   I said it .   He flexed.  He was tan, and hairy, although had been trimmed at some point.

“Yeah. I dont have all the equipment so I do a lot of benching.   Thanks.”

Touch my arm.   I touched it.   What do you think?  Hard right?  Yes I said.  I was hard too.  I asked if I could touch is pecs.  He said yes.  I put his hand on the upper part.  He flexed and smiled.  Wow. Big flex.  Made my hand move.  Then I moved my hand to the bottom of it and went in for a grab.   I felt his other arm move toward me.  His face got gruff. And he suddenly pushed me away with only one hand.   

we stood there awkwardly for a second.   Ill show you around the house.  First off, it was cold. It must have been 60 inside.  I did not take off my hoodie. I dont know how he was walking around in just an undershirt.  And now shirtless.   And it was disgusting.   Right in back was the kitchen, which had not been cleaned OR tidy’d in some time.  The trash can was overflowing with egg cartons and protein empty shakes.  There was gunk at the table that had bot been cleaned.  One of the kitchen chairs was broken and had not been fixed.   And there were trays of food on the counter.   A tray of chicken breast with some plane marinate with some gone.  A tray of meat in an exotic looking sauce.   He showed me the kids bedrooms.   He had five kids.   There stuff was still everywhere.   

Then he took me to his weights area in the basement.  Clearly his proudest achievement.  There was a lot of weight. The bench was racked with two 45’s on each side.  “I could do higher but am afraid to without a spot.”  “Good think I am here.  I started to tell him about the workouts I had been doing but he was half interested.  We went upstairs and ate meat and rice.  He took an enormous portion for himself.  Two large steaks.  And a huge heap of rice.  I was hungry, and ate also, although less.   

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Hmm, I don't like where this is headding.  I am going to assume the main character is going to be some kind of housemaid for Omar.  This will be an interesting story.  *cue ominous music*

• Like 1

And interesting start. They both are grown and know their way around each otehr. The pairing could be both good and bad.

Will our friend get Omar leaner while gaining muscle? Im excited to find out

• Like 1

After dinner we chatted and caught up.  He was upset at his wife for leaving him. And sad to not have his kids around.   But he had mixed feelings too because he had been getting bored with her.  Wanted to mess around with guys again or try a different girl at least.   But also it was going to be expensive supporting all of them and living separately.  He had a good and was working remote but would be a little stretched.  I told him I wasnt too happy in life.  Bored living with roomates. Even before that I was still going out and doing frivolous things and hadn't had a serious relationship in a while.  

He said wait out the quarantine with me. What do you think of my body now?  

You got huge.  

But do you like it?

Well yeah, you know I always had a muscle thing and found you attractive. And now its on a different level.  

You think other guys or girls will find it attractive if I start dating again?

Yeah. Different people like different things.  But a lot of gay guys into muscle.  Probably a good number of girls too.  Although women are more complicated.   I dont know.   

you think i should get bigger?

do you want to?

well its kinda what I been getting into to fill the time.  I like the way people look at me. Not that I get out much.  But like when I go grocery shopping people get out of the way and look.   If I am on a zoom with colleagues sometimes people notice.  I see the way you are looking at me now.  

Yea its hot. 

If you stay here can you will have to help me tidy up around the house and if you want uou can kinda be my coach and chairleader to get bigger   Help with meal prep etc.

Ok.  How serious do you want me to be?  Im pretty smart and know a bit about lifting.  You want me track food and weights and make charts and stuff?

Yeah.  

You dont have to pay rent for now.

He put back on the white shirt.  We watched some tv.  Had a beer.  He sat next to me. Well, he took up a chunk of the couch.  Looking to my right my view was just filled by him.  And the couch was leaning toward him.  Sitting down his big belly was more apparent.   I could feel his heat. And he kinda smelled bad.  I kinda wanted to lean into him.  We were chatting but I feel like I was hard the whole time.   But he didnt make a move and I didnt want to.      

He said he wanted a shower before bed.   Said he really couldent get his back well. And also a shave.  We went to the bathroom.   I helped him struggle to take off his shirt again.   He flexed in the mirror for himself, but so I could see.  Did  I think the belly was too big?  No it was hot because his muscles were also huge.  Not like in high school.   He said he needed me to buzz his back and triceps where he couldn't reach.   He grabbed the buzzer.   He had done his chest fairly recently but his back and the back of his tri’s were a jungle.  His back was so huge it took a while.  I had to follow the striations of every muscle.   And go over a couple times because of the thickness.   Then I did his triceps.  He put the first one out for me.   It was like a mellon.   He pilled it back so I could reach but it kinda seemed like he was flexing a little bit.   I was so hard the whole time.  I must have been dripping.  He looked down.  Must have seen.  He did a full on flex.   It popped a little in my face.  I saw he had a mischievous smirk on his face.  Suddenly he lifted up his arm and shoved my face into his armpit.  Oh my god it smelled so bad.  But for a second my face was just enveloped in his hot flesh muscles just dripping on all sides.   The buzzed hair from his arm scratching my face.

I reached around, fumbled for the bottom of his pec for a feel.  Then he took off his arm and pulled me up, pushing me gruffly against the mirror.  “No!  Dont make me uncomfortable”. His face was gruff.   The smirk was gone.  I was sitting there on the sink with a throbbing boner and pooling pre cum.   And I felt so stupid.  I misread the situation.  He looked at me for a while.  I was so uncomfortable.  He was wearing athletic shorts stretched around his giant thighs, but he was not hard.   

And he was a couple feet away but he just filled my whole view but I was trying to not be turned on.  Ok.  Now finish.  He held out the other tri.

I kept working away.  He didnt. Flex this time.  Just stood there with a sour look as I shaved his giant mellons.  Probably took two minutes even though I wasn't doing it slow and sexy.

”While your here might as well do the front too so it matches, even though I did it recently.”

(What?  No.  He could do the front.  But I mean, I did it.)

I started with his big belly.  It did look like the bottom had nit been done well.  I had to get on my knees to look up at it.   I tried to do it standing up but it was aukward.  Would have had to lift which would have been aukward,  so got down. Which meant I was facing his dick, though the athletic shorts.  Which was semi hard, snaked a bit to one side of his thigh.  His package was a big mass.  Like it was before.   Looking up at his giant pecs poking up over his belly was so hot.  I imagined I was giving him a blow job.  

Then the belly was done and I had do the pecs.  “You want me to do them or you want to finish these?”  “Yeah.  While your here.”  His face was still grim.  I started in, doing the bottom first, so heavy and large.  He lifted his arms so i could get under,   One by one, then I started on the middle, and the giant shelf, it went faster than the back, but maybe I lingered.  While on the shelf of one of them he flexed a little.   Not sure if it was involuntary or in purpose.  Made me flinch and drop the razor for a second   

Then I did his giant shoulders, he sat on the toilet for that.  And made me buzz his hair.  It took so long.  He told me to turn on the shower.  Oh my god.

My phone buzzed in my pants

i looked  

Who was that?

My friend. 

Like a friend you are dating?

No.  (ugh. no)

Who the fuck is Jimmy?!?!?

My friend from work.  He is just checking how I am.  He picked up my phone and read down the text chain.  His face and body red.  (Why did I come back.  Im so stupid).  

I dont want you messing around when your in my house.  My house.  My rules.

Ok Ok.  Im sorry.  He took off his athletic shorts and got in the shower. He had to stand either facing one side or the other. He told me to sweep up.  Then he said time for my back. 

i took off my clothes.  I had a pretty good body also. 5’10.  160.  Lean, athletic.  I ran, and did some lifting.  Not as much as before but you could see the definition.  I checked out myself in the mirror.  Not too bad.  I hadent gotten any for a while so I disnt have a six pack.  And i hadnt buzzed my body for a while.  I remember when we were together we used to buzz.  It was a little ritual.  Although mostly we did ourselves.  “You want me to buzz too?”  Whatever you want.  But maybe when im done.  Wash my back now.  I pulled the plastic back and was face to face with him?   

“why are you naked.  You always make this awkward.  We are not having shower sex.   Here just do my back with this scrub and be done”.  I did.  You could tell it was really grimy so I really went in there.  Then he told me to leave.  Make hima protien shake.  I did.  I saw him leave in a towel and go to a room near the kitchen.  He had to hold the towel as it didn't fully stretch around.  He came out after in a different athletic shorts and white shirt.  

Told me to shower, so I did.  i felt awkward so I changed in the bathroom.  I came out and he was on the couch watching TV.  Then he went in his room and said he was going to bed.  I sat on the couch, unsure where I should go.  I wasnt a pride but it did smell badly of BO and there was no blanket and I was cold.

I knocked and asked if he had a blanket.   He didnt know where it was.  Hadent done laundry for a while.  Sleep in his room tonight.

I got in bed.   He was wrapped in a blanket but he unwrapped it a a little so I could come in.  He apologized for being harsh earlier and said he was happy I was there.  The bed was a queen, but he still took up a lot of it.  And it was one of those foam matrices.  He was so big that everything kinda rolled in his direction.  He was half asleep and put his giant arm around me.  It was so heavy.  It was hard to sleep.  And I felt the heat and heaviness of his huge body in back of me.  He was out cold but kept gripping me like that.  And now he snored extremely loudly.  Which I didnt remember from before.  I was sooo turned on and worked up.  And his snoring was so loud too there was no way I was sleeping.  I tried to get up and go to the bathroom to maybe whack off.   But I had trouble getting his arm off of me, and the bed was so slanted toward him it was hard to get up.  

didnt sleep a wink that night.  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Vergad said:

I dont want you messing around when your in my house.  My house.  My rules.

Whata  huge red flag.

Man dont stay there. Stand your ground man!