Quarantine Routine

Bentoben

Contain themes of sex between same gender, dubious consent, physical and mental manipulation. Feedback is appreciated! Implied drugging and / or using substance to control someone to get bigger.

Quarantine Routine

Chapter 1: Evening Routine

I'm tired of goddamn chewing, I thought as I jam another extraordinarily large piece of chicken breast into my mouth. My jaw screamed at me and my stomach wanted to spew everything back out. I'm so goddamn tired of this. "I'm full. I think I'm done." My eyes were fixed at the smaller man across the table eating his significantly smaller portion of our dinner. "I said I'm done." I open my mouth and let out a deep, roaring belch.

It got nothing, not even a flinch. His silverware continued to scratch up the glaze on our plates as he slowly cut up the meat. I'm so tired of this. I think I'm going to vomit from all the food.

"I said I'm done," I said again letting my hefty forearms fall and my fork and knife tumble in front of me. The table shook and for a brief moment, he seemed to pay attention. He lifted his hands, glanced at my plate which was triple the size of his, and went back to eating as if nothing happened. I wanted to push the table into his chest and have the floor enjoy the rest of our dinner. I lifted my hand just to do that but then--

"You don't have much left. Just finish it so we're not wasting food," he said without even raising his head away from his plate.

I growled a bit. "I'm done eating. No more."

He sighed and raised his head to look at me for the first time since we sat down. "If you don't finish it, you'll have to make your own food starting tomorrow."

My eyebrows furrowed. "That's fine. I can cook for myself."

"Really?"

Sarcasm was basically drooling out of his mouth when said that.

"Yea. I'll make my own food like before."

"And what did you eat before? Boiled chicken and broccoli? Canned tuna? Sardines? Boiled beans?"

"Clean foo-"

"Oh they were healthy. Just bland because you couldn't be bothered to learn how to cook." He went back to his plate and with a smaller, gentler voice, said, "And now you have someone making you good, whole foods that actually taste great and you don't seem to appreciate that."

My heart sank into my stomach. Now, I actually feel like vomiting. "Look, it's just you portion out way too much for me," I said as I pick up the spoon and fork and began jamming food into my mouth again. "You're making a whole pot and you eat one scoop while I eat the rest."

"Well, remember last year when you bragged about eating a lot to keep your weight and muscles on? You said a tall guy like you need to eat a lot to keep mass and you wanted to be bigger."

I don't think I ever wanted or said that: wanting to be bigger. 270 lbs on a 6'3 frame was big. I thought I could start cutting just before the quarantine started. I've gained 60lbs since in a few months and a little bit more than half of that was muscle gains. My normal clothes don't fit me anymore. I've had to switch to wearing short gym shorts so my thighs and calves aren't being squeezed and sleeveless shirts that barely fit my chest and gut so I won't rip the sleeves when I moved my arms. I told him I wanted to buy new clothes but I could've ordered him online. But he made a good point. I'm working from home and everything was closed, why not just wear casual and gym clothes around the house until I get to my final weight. I think he said what the was but I'm pulling a blank.

"We have to clean you up soon so hurry up and finish your plate."

Suddenly, I heard the sharp ticking of the clock in the living room. It's nearly 8 PM and I have to take a shower to get the sweat stink off of me before he gets me ready for bed.

"Yea, hold on," I muttered under my breath.

He was cleaning up the dishes and I just sat in the dining room staring at the wall with my mouth slightly open. I'm so fucking full right now I don't even want to move. But it's shower time soon so I better head over there so he does so I'd be ready.

"No, no stay there."

The chair creaked as my full weight came back down. He came out of the kitchen shaking his head. My vision is hazy and my brain's dull. Too much food, I thought. I want to go to sleep. I could feel him standing behind me now.

He reached for the hem of my tank top and began pulling it upwards. "Ok, slowly raise your hand so I can pull it off."

Right. I forgot. I've been focusing on my shoulders and arms for the last few weeks and they've gotten so big I started having problems raising my arms to take off my own shirt. Everything felt tight and I had to sort of raise one hand more and let him take off that side before the next one. And I'm so tired and my arms were so heavy that when he was done with one, I just let it slam on my thigh.

"Take off your shorts and boxer briefs and hand them to me."

Right. I can still take those off on my own. I stood up and towered over him. I tried to smile. I'm so lucky to have a guy like him taking care of me while I grow big and strong even though I can't do some things on my own anymore. He doesn't really smile like he used to. Sometimes I feel like I just irritate him but I know he was supportive of me get bigger as I've always wanted to. I'm lucky to have someone so patient like that. I loosen the shorts and pull them down a bit together with my underwear. The smell of musk wafted all the way up to my nose as I shimmy my legs to try to get them off. My thighs were massive and my ass blew up ever since he started giving me more of the kind of food he makes. "Sorry," I said as I to lean on his shoulder to slid my shorts and underwear off my ankles and feet. My balance has taken a hit as I grew larger.

He rubbed my hands. It felt romantic, like the old times, before the quarantine. I'm glad he still likes me while I'm getting bigger as I've always dreamed off.

"Let's get to the shower."

My new frame filled the bathtub. Our apartment has a small bathroom and it feels like I'm a giant who can barely fit in it. I can still shower on my own so he just normally watches there and helps me with washing my back. And of course, help me with my favorite part of our evening routine.

"Ready?" He said and I was so fucking excited I couldn't even come up with words to reply.

I got into the best position for him: lean against the shower wall with my arms straight and biceps flexing, spread my legs, bend my knees a little bit, push my ass out to open them up while arching my back a little bit. I'm so excited. He always does this for me if I do my full routine every day and especially I eat all the food I need to get bigger. Two weeks ago, I didn't and I had to go to bed without him doing this for a few days. My balls were so blue and heavy and I had to call in sick at work because I couldn't think straight. He had to put my hands in mitts and lock them to some belt wrapped around my chest so I wouldn't get tempted. Another time, he shaved me head to toe so I'd be prickly and uncomfortable for a week.

I didn't like that. That's why I try to finish my food now. It has stuff in it to help me grow bigger as I've always wanted to.

I closed my eyes as his soft hands wrapped around my dick and while slowly stroking it. I used to moan but now I grunt. Fuck, it feels good. And then, there it is! He sticks his other hand's finger into my ass and immediately started rubbing my prostate.

Oh fuck. I started to shake and my knees bent further to push my ass into his finger.

"Don't buck," he said.

"Right, sorry." I have to listen to him otherwise he'd stop - feeding me, loving me, and making me feel good. I also need to get bigger or he won't do this anymore too. I'd be so hungry without him and no one will do this for me anymore.

The stroking was always gentle and he varied the way he did it to keep me feeling as good as possible the whole time. He also does this thing where when he reaches the base of my cock, he would slide his hands down to my giant balls and before going up the other away again. And he did just that! It's almost like he can read my mind.

"Mm- oh!"

Everything stopped. I blinked my eyes open and looked down at him.

Oh right.

No moaning.

I grunt.

He moans.

I grunt.

So I did and he started rubbing my prostate and stroking me again. I got closer and closer and I grunted louder and louder. My upper body slam against the shower wall as my legs buckle, barely keeping me upright. My balls tightened and my dick spurted out streams of cum. And his hand squeezed it out as long as more trickled down to the bathroom floor. His finger inside my ass gently pressured my prostate more and more.

He left me in the bathroom for a minute. He came back with a wet towel. "Stand up straight and face me," he said.

And I did with a grin from ear to ear.

He cleaned my dick and told me to put my sleeping clothes on. At my size now, it's another tight tank top and shorts.

As he walked away to get ready to shower on his own, he asked, as he always did before bedtime, "What do you want to do tomorrow?"

I waddled out of the bathroom. I barely fit through the door. "Train more, workout more, get bigger."

"And?" he asked as he turned around by the bathroom door.

"Eat more to get bigger."

He smiled like he used to. "That's my big bull."

• Like 23
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Toro said:

Love this kind of story. 
Make me a dumb huge muscle bull with big balls and cock. 

You need muscles, not brains. Just exist as a horned up, hypermasculine, virile breeding bull.

• Like 2