hunklover

Chapter 5: "Brains & Brawn"

All teenage characters are at the late stages of puberty, use of the word “boy” or “child” as a description is used to signify the advanced age of a demonic entity.

-----

Though it was only mid-afternoon, the sky was unusually dark all across the city and a black cloud had blanketed the mid-summer air. Richard Davies was alone, well aware his wife and son weren’t yet home. As he moved through the upper floor of the house, the pungent, musky aroma leaking out of Dom’s room pulled him in and made him survey the mess that lay before him: Clothes mounded up in every corner, used bottles of lube scattering the bedside table, not to mention the crushed piles of empty ‘Beast Power!’ cans scattered around the space.

“Honestly, I don’t know where I went wrong with that boy! I really thought I was doing my best, but apparently, I should have done so much more. I hope one day he will realise he can’t continue acting like this forever, otherwise he will be lost for good.” He spoke; to himself and no one at the same time.

Little did Dom’s father know that his son was already ‘lost’, and… that he loved it. Richard also had no way of knowing that soon, something wicked would come his way too. But, he was about to find out. With a sigh he turned and headed to the door, but he stopped mid-movement. Something strange caught his attention. It was thick and looked heavy, covered in blood red leather. The corner of it just peeking out; buried almost entirely underneath the pile of reeking underwear and discarded bed sheets. Whatever it was; it looked like Dom had tried to hide it away - and done a terrible job of it.

Without even thinking, Mr. Davies bent down and picked it up. As his hand first made contact with the hidden treasure, goosebumps flushed over his whole body.

“Bloody hell! It’s chilly in here. But wait a minute...” He glanced at his watch. “The heatings not scheduled to go off for an hour… That’s… odd.” He wondered, his attention shifting back to the object he was holding in his hands.

“Well look at this! This is unlike any book I’ve ever seen.”

He started caressing the leather cover with his hands. As he studied the cover, he immediately recognised the language as Latin. The title mystified him.

Mr. Davies was a studious man, he’d dedicated much of his life in trying to advance his career and had been often referred to as a ‘brilliant’ mind. In his younger years, he’d sailed through school and college, later being accepted to study Chemistry at a well respected university. As much as he indulged in learning about the sciences, Richard was curious about much of the world he encountered: He spoke several languages, played the piano, the violin and the flute, and had been published several times.

It was partially his intellect that caused him to have so little in common with Dom - the two had never really bonded over art, or school, or books, or… anything. And partially because Dom often mocked his father for his studious obsessions. The only thing Dom appreciated in some small way were the freebies Richard managed to bring home from his job as Chief Chemical Consultant at Harker’s Foods - Dom was particularly keen on ‘Beast Power!’, the energy drink that his father had perfected years ago.

Through a combination of sugar, caffeine, taurine and a whole host of E numbers, Richard had devised a beverage that could keep partiers up all night. It had caught the attention of his bosses and almost overnight his salary ballooned. In time came a nicer car, bigger home and a comfortable life, but now he and his wife paid the price; as Dom would guzzle down cans, bring a boy back to his room and pound away. As a result, banging his headboard against the dividing wall into the early hours. Richard wasn’t prudish, but Dom’s relentless sexual appetite meant he and Mrs. Davies had taken to sleeping with earplugs most nights.

Richard sat on Dom’s sweat soiled bed and flicked open the huge tome that lay in his hands, leafing through the pages as if casually browsing through a magazine.

“It can’t be… a spell book?” He whispered to himself. “Behaving like a rebel I can almost understand, but witchcraft?! How low can that boy get?” Huffed the poor man.

He continued to thumb through the pages until he found something that made his eyes widen… involuntarily his mouth watered slightly. His mind translated the spell immediately: “The Font of All Knowledge.”

Richard knew that to believe in this sort of thing was nonsense… but even so he couldn’t help but have his fingers trace the page as he read aloud.

-----

“Something is wrong!” I loudly cried, instantly feeling a chill spreading through me: A feeling that there was a possibility of catastrophe. The whole classroom came to a sudden stop. The teacher and students all looking towards me; and this time not with lust in their eyes. “Dom, you have to take me home.” I continued, grabbing his arm.

“Mr. Frommel! Is there something the matter?” The teacher called as I removed myself from the seat and headed to the door. “Damon? DAMON?!!” I could hear him calling.

As I bounded down the corridor towards the fire exit, I was joined by Dom and the Mortal.

“What’s going on?” The young human asked.

“Yeah, what’s happening?!” Dom continued.

“We have to get back to your residence, Dominic. Somebody has located the grimoire."

-----

Richard had read the passage over and over and… nothing. There were no further instructions, no guidance on how to succeed. He’d read it perfectly and felt no different. In his head, he knew he should have expected such an outcome, but he couldn’t help but be disappointed.

From downstairs, the front door could be heard crashing against the wall as it slammed open, followed by rapid footsteps heading up the staircase and towards Dom’s room. Richard remained seated on the bed as the trio of boys barged in and looked upon him.

“Dad?” Dom spoke. “What are you doing?”

Dom’s dad was taken by surprise but he immediately came to his senses and snapped back at his son. “I am in MY house… what are YOU doing here? You are supposed to be in school!”

All three boys were seemingly frozen to the spot - none of them quite knowing what to say.

“And more to the point, what in God’s name are you doing with a thing like this?!” He said dropping the grimoire to the floor, causing me to wince ever so slightly.

“I…. I….” Dom tried.

“It’s mine.” I replied.

“Yours?” Richard asked, looking at me. “And who the hell are you, anyway?”

“I’m Damon.” I replied, reaching down to pick up the book, still open on the page he’d been studying. “I just started in Dom’s class today.”

Richard peered at me, leaning forward as if inspecting a sample in a lab. “So… how come Dom’s got your book? And how come you were in my home last night? I’m not an idiot boys! What’s going on here?”

“Well…” The Mortal began.

“I can see you’re no fool, Mr. Davies.” I replied. “That’s obvious.” I smiled, sitting down next to him on the bed. “Is that what drew you to this page? It’s a fabulous little incantation, this one.”

“Yeah? Too bad it doesn’t work.” He glibly replied.

“Oh, but it does!” My smile widened. “It really does - you just need to know how to weave the spell.”

Richard sighed a dismissive “Pfft!”

“I can see you understand your skepticism. Would you like me to demonstrate?” I grinned.

“Er… Damon, I’m not so sure that’s such a great plan.” Dom interrupted.

“Go on then!” Mr. Davies mockingly replied. “Entertain me.”

“Oh Richard,” I said, placing a hand upon his frail shoulder. “We’ll both find this entertaining.”

I stood and placed the book upon Dom’s desk and began to read aloud, my hands carving through the air as I did. “Scis omnia et singula quae sunt in loco. Bibe ex fons cognitionis.” The room grew quiet as all three looked to me, my speech gaining ferocity. “Scis omnia et singula quae sunt in loco!! Bibe ex fons cognitionis!!”

I felt it stirring within me, cosmic power filling the room and crackling through the air like static. It was an intoxicating high that flooded through me; causing me to grip the desk beneath me as I let out a pleasured groan.

“See? Nothing happened.” Richard smugly replied.

Regaining my composure, I turned to face Richard again. My crotch soaked with a fresh batch of my demonic seed. It had been altered, though… enhanced. Richard caught sight of my wet groin and his face flushed with embarrassment.

“You do speak Latin, don’t you, Richard?” I asked, dipping a finger into my wet patch.

“Well… yes?” He replied bluntly.

Raising my finger to my eyes, I closed the gap between us, the liquid on the tip of my digit shimmering and glowing with a golden ethereal light. “Then you should have figured it out. If you find the font of all knowledge, you have to drink from the source.” I smiled as I thrust my finger into his open mouth.

Richard fought against the intrusion and tried to battle my palm away, gagging as he did. But as soon as my seed hit his tongue, it dissolved into it. And suddenly, his thrashing stopped. I gently slipped my finger from his mouth and he looked at me; wonder and shock in his eyes.

“You’re… a demon?” He whispered. “And you… changed my son? I can see it. I know it now.”

“Just the beginning, Richard. All of the world’s knowledge is yours and yours alone, my seed is your personalised ticket to omniscience… think of it as my gift to you… drink up.” I gleamed.

Richard eyed my soggy crotch, his face crossed with dread and disgust. But within him, a spark of hunger and desire. What was before him was truly repulsive; in no way an idea that he relished… but the thought of becoming the most intelligent creature on the planet. Of knowing… everything; he practically drooled at the prospect.

“I won’t offer again. Now, kneel and drink.” I ordered.

Without even realising it Richard moved forward and kneeled in front of me, face at crotch level. He couldn’t stop thinking of the opportunity that was being presented to him. He’d always wanted to be gifted, to know everything, to outsmart his classmates, to become the best of all men. And now, the prospect was here, in front of him, oozing with the nectar of sweet knowledge. But it came in a hideous packaging.

Richard couldn’t take his eyes off my soaked, slicked pants. It was truly a mess. And what was even more repulsive was the sight of the beastly cock that was confined inside the my tight boxers. Then he sniffed… something strange smelling filled the room. He raised his head to realise I had fixed my eyes on him.

“What’s that pungent stench? It’s so strong and so... vile.”

“Well!” I laughed. “Some medicines come with a nasty smell, some have a nasty taste. But I think you’ll learn to love this one once you start licking, very quickly Richard. Now Drink!” I commanded.

And out of the blue, Richard felt an unexpected urge to do as he was directed. He lowered his gaze, locked his eyes and tentatively reached a hand towards the humongous club that was leaking like a broken faucet. Suddenly Richard felt a meaty strong hand grabbing his head from behind and thrusting him with inexplicable force forward. His face buried in the drenched crotch. He tried to move back, but the grip was impossibly strong.

“Breathe in the foul smell of my new dominance, Richard, take in all the wonders your dedication to it will bestow upon you. Feast upon this planet’s most powerful being and become an acolyte who will help me bring this Earth to my control. Take inside you all the filth my demonic rod has to offer you and become the reason so many will be reborn as my new perfected slaves; inhabiting this new domain of passion and depravity. Listen and obey my every command and you shall be rewarded... It is time!”

And with that Richard instantly knew what he wanted to do. No, not what he wanted to do, what he needed to do. What he was determined to do in order to fulfil his everlasting desire for knowledge and wisdom. With an unprecedented fury, he ripped the demon’s pants and pulled them to the floor. The monstrous rod that had been confined for too long angrily slapped Richard straight in the lips. Without even using his hands to steady himself, Richard opened his mouth and threw himself over the huge cock. I gasped. Even I could not anticipate the hunger this foul, little man could have inside him for knowledge.

Richard impaled himself on the leaking pole, taking it all in with a forceful move until it was buried deep inside him. He had wasted enough of his master’s seed already, he wasn’t going to let a single drop pass him by. He was determined to have it all. He started sucking furiously: His gag reflex kicked in, but he was not going to let a petty thing such as an imperfection of his human body delay his journey to the power he craved! He continued licking and sucking the cock, spit and precum flowing out of his mouth, flowing down his shirt and creating a puddle. Suddenly, he took the cock out of his mouth. Everyone was surprised - they thought that something happened, but Richard put their minds at ease. As quickly as he took out the cock of his mouth, he hurriedly bent his head down; lapping all the mess his gag reflex had created. He licked every last drop of his spit and my fluids that were on the floor, and then, he moved to my boots which had been drenched; coated with a nice thick surface of pre. I started to laugh maniacally as Richard moved back up to take in my colossal prick.

“You see Dom? You must be really proud of your dad - he’s doing an excellent job becoming my slave.” I goaded the muscular teen.

At that time, Dom suddenly realised what was happening. All this time he and the mortal had been staring at the scene as mere observers. Their course of thought was to be taken aback from the events that were occurring in front of them. Dom suddenly looked repulsed. He moved forward and stood by me, bent his knees slightly and grabbed his dad by the hair - pulling him back and separating him from the source of his precious knowledge. The hell rod came out of Richard’s mouth with a loud pop and Richard started immediately mewling in complaint, Dom slapping him in the face. Richard was silenced from the shock and turned to meet his son’s gaze.

“Well, well, well Dad, all these years silently judging what I get up to in here and it turns out you’re just a hungry slut.”

At the sound of the words, Richard seemed to be taken out of the infernal fog that had clouded his mind. “Oh… God… What am I doing? Dom? What am I doing, son?!” He cried.

“Shut the fuck up, old man. I’m not your son anymore. I have a new father, and he is standing in front of you as your one true master. You made me a boy; HE made me a proud soldier of the new Hell. I won’t have a hungry lowlife whore pretending I came from his loins... As of this moment, you belong to him and his world. As of now, you are a servant of our Master. Your freedom stripped away from you by your stupid gluttony for power. Time for you to learn your place in The New Order! Now, finish what you started.”

Richard was horrified, and yet, he couldn’t resist moving his mouth back onto the demon’s girthy length and clamping down around it. He sucked as firmly as it was possible for him to do, his hands racing up and down the flesh trying to milk out his precious, life-affirming drink.

My breathing quickened, my balls clenched and throbbed; cockhead thickening inside Richard’s mouth as my hand latched behind his head and forced my cock to slide down the weak man’s throat.

With every jet of cum that oozed down his gullet, Richard’s mind swam. Concepts and equations he’d struggled against for years came to him with crystal clarity. His thoughts began to translate from his native English into Japanese and back. He could comprehend his entire life-long education without effort… and he began to picture his future. His mind would continue to grow and define - soon he would know all and see all - using his new power to help his glorious master rule the world as only he deserved to. The beginnings of a plan formulating in his mind, but sadly not coming into focus.

Richard leaned forward, aiming to wrap his mouth around his master’s tool again, but the demon stepped back.

“I think we need to get back to school, Mr. Davies.” I smiled. And with that a swirl of red smoke engulfed the three boys and teleported them outside of the school, leaving behind a hungry but increasingly intelligent little man.

-----

The boys made their way back to the classroom; a few eyebrows had been raised, but thanks to some pretty quick thinking on the behalf of the Mortal, and a convincing lie about Damon having forgotten to take a shot of insulin at lunchtime, no further questions had been asked.

The boy took some time to reflect proudly on his ability to lie and come up with a story about a non-existent diabetes incident, but he didn’t have long to think about it. The school day was rapidly coming to an end, and whilst that would usually mean he’d have an opportunity to head home and play video games, he grumbled to himself - knowing that he, Damon, Dom and Jason would all be heading to the gym to meet Coach Clarke for detention.

As the group packed up after their last class of the day, Sam walked over to them, desperate to spend time with his new demonic family. As he was about to offer to join them for the evening, a voice called out to him from across the room. “Hey Sam! C’mere a minute!”

Sam only looked to the source of the distraction for a moment, but as he turned back, the group was already gone.

-----

“You think there’s any way we can get out of this?” The Mortal groaned as the four young men walked down the corridor?

“Why would we want to do that?” I asked.

“Coach Clarke is a bit of a tough fucker… I’m sure he’s gonna want to teach us a lesson.” Jason chipped in.

“Well, maybe I’ll have to return the favour!” I grinned maliciously. “Let the teacher become the student.” All three boys smiled along with me.

As we entered the gymnasium, the strong, funky smell of Dom and Sam’s earlier activities still lingered in the air. Coach Clarke was in the middle of setting up what looked like a mini assault course.

“Well boys! It seems you can be on time for things! What a wonderful surprise!” He boomed sarcastically as he pointed to the equipment he’d littered around the hall. “Well, I’ve been assembling a surprise for you too. Get changed lads, I’m going to teach you some discipline.”

Minutes later, the four boys began pushups. Each clad in a form fitting t-shirt, clinging to their bodies. As they rose up and down, Coach Clarke barked out a number - counting down from 20.

“What a sadistic fucker!” The mortal thought.

As the four reached the final motion, all four of them were lightly dappled with sweat. They rose to their feet hoping to get a moment's rest, but that hope was dashed.

“Okay boys! What next?!” Coach cheered, with artificial encouragement. The boys didn’t know what to answer - but it didn’t really matter. Over the next couple of hours, the coach drilled the boys through a series of rigorous exercises.

He barked at them as they did crunches and lifted weights.

He wailed at them as they sprinted from one side of the gym to the other.

He yelled as they attempted squats - their form failing as their bodies tired.

As they expended more and more energy, the coach seemed to grow more and more impatient and seemed to have an increasing desire to push them to breaking point.

“Come on boys!” He screeched as the four did burpees. “I will make you realise what it means to be disciplined - and discipline comes from within!”

The four boys were nearing exhaustion. Even I with my supernatural endurance and strength had to admit that this had been an intensive amount of work to put a human body through - even a human body that was simply a disguise. My saturated t-shirt clung to my thick shoulders and meaty pectorals. My damp, lycra compression pants clung to every curve of my defined legs, arse and crotch. I shouldn’t even have been here - this was not meant to be my punishment, but the coach had yet to complain against my attendance - he seemed to enjoy seeing how far he could push me.

The boys were also soaked in sweat. Dom’s muscled torso was clearly visible through his top and his thick cock was outlined clearly in his damp shorts. The boys looked about ready to drop to the floor.

“I’ll teach you how to respect me and how to respect authority you little worms. Nobody ever talks to Coach like you did. You want to be men? Then you respect authority. You want to be children? You have to be punished.” Coach Clarke barked at us.

“Okay, you’ve made your point. You sure have punished us, Coach.” I raised my head and locked my eyes with the man. “Now I say it’s time we discipline you!”

“What did you say Frommel?” The coach roared.

“I said. WE are going to teach YOU some discipline, you grumpy old fucker!” In an instant, as if they were controlled by my words, Jason and Dom stretched upwards, to their full height and fixed their gazes on the coach.

“We did everything you told us to, you ancient, sadistic arsewipe. We’ve proven to you we can be disciplined, and how we can take pain and orders. Now it’s your turn to show us you can do it, too! A teacher must be able to do what he teaches his students! Or are you incapable of doing some basic exercises, Grandad?”

Rage fired inside the coach. “How dare you speak to me like that you little, fucking creep?! I am coach Raymond Clarke; one of the greatest athletes this town has ever seen. I was an Olympic candidate, five years in the marines: I have more potential in my spit than you do in your entire body!”

“Then prove it.” I quickly replied. “ You won’t have any trouble showing us just how much physical exertion you can take!”

“Bring it on, you insolent fuck!” The coach spat, violently unzipping his hoodie and throwing it, his keys, his wallet and his phone to the side of the room.

The boys got closer to the coach. As they approached, a pungent aroma invaded the coaches nostrils and suffused his mind, clouding it.

“Drop and give us 100, Coach!”

Without saying a word, Coach Clarke dropped to the ground and started working through his pushups, counting loudly. While he was doing so he felt a pressure applied upon his broad back. He knew instantly what that weight was; Damon had put his booted foot on his lower back and his weight was pushing down - making the task much more difficult for him. But the coach was not an ordinary man. No! Raymond Clarke was a champion. Raymond Clarke was a celebrated Marine Commander. Tasks like this were a game for a man like him. When he reached 100, the coach too was drenched in sweat, but equally soaked in victory.

“That’s all you can throw at me you little shit?!” He panted, proudly.

Damon laughed an evil smile. “We haven’t even started yet, Grandpa! How about crunches? 150 to start!”

The coach was furious. “They think ‘cause I’m old I can’t exercise?! Well I’m gonna show them what a real man can do.” With that thought, the coach threw himself to the ground and started doing his crunches with a military dedication to the task. Up and down, up and down, he started shouting the numbers every time he came up for air.

But after the first couple of crunches, he realised that the cheeky fucking newcomer was standing closer and closer to him, his gaze locked on his, a very strange expression painted on his face. The coach could’ve swore he saw his eyes flash a vibrant red for a moment but then…. it was gone. “The young, cocky, musclehead is getting too close for comfort.” He thought. And indeed he was. He was walking slowly but sensually towards the impressive older man. He stopped right at his feet and pushed forward his middle section. “What is this sneaky, little bastard trying to do?” wondered the coach. But he didn’t have time to think any further; the next time he pushed his core upwards an even stronger musk invaded his nostrils. The coach stopped momentarily, his eyes widened in his skull and fixed straight in front of him, staring at the source of that powerful smell.

Without even realising it, he moved his head closer and closer towards the dripping, sweat soaked, skin-tight spandex clad crotch. He took in another waft. This time, longer. He breathed in and didn't want to breathe out. That pungent smell, that addictive aroma, yes that’s what it was, an aroma. Almost like an alluring and addictive cologne. He was hooked. He didn’t want to stop inhaling this potent musk. Suddenly, two muscular hands invaded his optical range and went straight to the middle of the deliciously tight compression pants. The pair of hands stroked the flesh beneath the lycra just enough to outline the humongous, sticky beast that had been kept prisoner for so much time now.

“I think it’s time for me to coach you in something, what do you say, Ray?”

“Ra… How do you know my name?!” The coach angrily murmered.

“I know so, so much… and you’re very lucky. I’m willing to teach you!” I smiled.

“Teach me what?!” He mumbled back.

“Well, your form is all wrong, Coach! You can’t even do crunches correctly”

As the coach opened his mouth to protest Damon grabbed his head with both his hands and pushed it violently towards his crotch launching the tip of his covered rod inside him, silencing his resistance once and for all. The coach was taken off guard. His instinct was to try to bite down upon the hideous intruder, but almost as if reading his mind, he heard. “Don’t even think about ‘crunching’ now, Coach.” Damon chuckled. “Or I promise it won’t end well for you.”

Coach felt the idea fizzle in his mind. It was like he couldn’t even begin to comprehend biting any more.

“You know, Coach, I really respect men like you. Disciplined, determined, achievers. I could use a creature like you!”

“WHURR DUU YU MEEEE?!” Raymond tried to reply, his face still stuffed with lycra and cockhead. He knew he should be more furious than ever, but the longer the spandex covered penis lingered inside his mouth, dripping just a sliver of precum, the more relaxed and compliant he felt.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full.” I quipped. “As I was saying, you could be useful… but as much as you talk a big game, you have so much room for improvement.” With a snap of my fingers, the gymnasium around us warped and twisted. Where once was a random assortment laid out like an assault course, there was now only one piece of equipment.

It gleamed in metallic red and black, shining as if freshly created - it looked like no other piece of gym equipment the coach had ever seen and as he stood to stare at it, he was so surprised that he’d barely noticed my cock had popped out of his mouth. Any anger he’d felt moments ago, any disgust he registered at having a student’s penis in his mouth had vanished.

Ray moved over the imposing, mammoth piece of apparatus.

“What…” He tried. “What is this?!”

“It’s my gift to you. A chance to enhance your strength, your power, your discipline.

Coach ran his fingers over the leather padding. It felt warm and supple, firm but at the same time soft. He couldn’t resist leaning in and taking a deep sniff.

“Oh my God… it smells… amazing!” The Coach smiled, his senses swimming in the musky aroma… it smelt of youth and vitality, of energy and power. “How… does it work?”

“Ah, that’s the beauty of this machine - you start what you want to do and it knows automatically how to keep pace.”

The Coach quirked an eyebrow as if not believing.

“Seriously! Ray, try it out.”

The older man cautiously seated himself upon the apparatus and instantly two pads located around his arms for a pectoral fly. The coach let out a surprised smirk at the way the machine had predicted his requirements. And so with the equipment ready, he pushed forwards. His chest heaved as he pushed against the machinery… Ray loved the feeling of pumping up his muscles and this was no exception. He’d always found the feeling of growing his body to be arousing and the sensation of pushing himself further was causing his considerable cock to thicken in his gym shorts.

As he completed his set, his arms fell to his side… he could feel the machine provide two new leather armrests for him as he regained his breath. He couldn’t help but give a squeeze to the leather, and was pleased how it bounced back, firmly. For some reason, he felt compelled to give one of the supports a smack; loving the sound his palm made against it. His chubby, erect cock thickening again and suddenly feeling warm and tightly squeezed.

“This machine is… incredible.” He sighed.

"Oh, you have no idea." I grinned maliciously.

-----

Dom stood dumbfounded, rubbing his buttocks as the handprint the coach had made continued to sting. The coach's eyes were a clouded white and he drooled slightly as he squeezed the flesh between his fingers.

“What the fuck is wrong with him?” Dom asked.

“I… don’t know.” The mortal replied, looking down at Ray’s bulging crotch, his mouth filling with saliva as he did.

-----

“Fuck! The pump is amazing!” The Coach smiled as he continued his bicep curls.

“I know.” I replied. “Keep working those big, thick, powerful arms.” I prompted.

With every movement, Raymond could almost feel his muscles plumping up and thickening… he felt incredible. Strong, tough, sublime. His cock stuck out in front of him but he simply didn’t care - he felt too good, too powerful to give a fuck. As he lowered the machine on his final rep, his fingers seemed to coil around a pair of hand supports that had been created for him. He clenched his hands - firmly but tenderly around the supports and gave an approving groan as he unconsciously rubbed his fingers over them.

Under his palms, he could feel the supports thicken and become firmer. And he continued to softly caress the machine.

“Enjoying yourself, Coach?” I smiled.

“Oh yeah!” He replied, his eyes shut as a contented smile covered his face.

“This machine; MY machine, could make you one of the strongest, most powerful men on the planet… but you know that don’t you?”

“Yeah!” He smiled wider, his fingers still twisting and playing with the handgrips.

“You can be inhumanly powerful Ray… Free! Free to show the whole world what discipline really means… no more disrespect, no more punk teenagers… you could show them how to fall in line.”

“....How?” Coach Ray smiled.

“Just submit to me… willingly! And then a fresh, new start awaits you by my side; serving your new God, lord and master of the new order.”

It was as if a fog lifted inside the coach’s mind. He raised his eyes towards the boy only to realise that there was no longer a teenager standing there. A huge beast had taken his place. A tall, hyper-muscular being with gleaming red, fiery eyes standing commandingly, towering above him.

“That’s right coach! Your new ‘star student’ turned out to be the most beautifully perverted being you’ve ever encountered in your whole life.”

Suddenly, the coach realised that his hands were moving on autopilot, as if they had a mind of their own. He started hearing moans and people panting, no... not people, men. Not men, teenagers, students, his students. His students were panting and moaning right next to him. But that was not the worst. When he turned to face them he realised he was no longer mounting a gym machine. He was actually squatting in mid air, with a gigantic rods in each hand, pleasing them. His mere touch was eliciting the most sensual sounds out of their mouths. And then he felt his cock, his ever hungry cock moving violently back and forth. That’s when the last part of the spell was lifted. The coach couldn’t believe what he saw. He was buried all the way deep inside one of his students. “What am I doing?! WHAT IN HELL’S NAME AM I DOING?!”

“Not exactly.” the demon interrupted.

“What?!” The coach retorted mechanically.

“You’re not acting in the name of ‘Hell’... you act in the name of your new master. You act in the name of me.”

“My new ‘master’?”

“Yes, my pet. This is the chance of a lifetime. You have been a pious, disciplined, good-hearted man and look where that led you. Being insulted; humiliated by your own students, and tricked into committing the most vile of acts, sodomy. But thankfully for you, I am here to offer you a chance at a better life. I may have tricked you into committing this act, but the pleasure that came with it was absolutely real. Think about the sensations you have experienced in the last hour. Think about all this lust and satisfaction you have lived. Think about how with your own hands and with your own cock you were able to drill the discipline out of those whores. Think of you ruling by my side as my demonic army’s commander, fucking anyone who is not disciplined and making him a fresh new man ready to live a life committed to the new order, to me. Just think about all the power you lack in your current life, having to wake up early, spent the whole day working, not being respected, going back home to a miserable life hidden behind a bunch of morals and virtues that do nothing else than making you neglect yourself, your own body, your own needs. Because you are a man after all Ray, you are a fine specimen of manhood, masculinity. Your virility cannot be measured. You were born to lead. But you can only do that as my faithful slave, obeying my every command and enslaving the masses for my glory. The time for words has come to an end. Now it’s time for action; look at me, look at my glorious body, my hard muscles, my huge pecs, my engorged biceps and triceps, look at my rock hard glutes, marvel at my hellish rod ready to devour every human soul for my pleasure. Know you can be reborn and remade in my image and then look at the three students before you. Examine their faces - contorted from lust and carnal satisfaction. Listen to their hungry moans and hear what your body and soul are trying to compel you to accept.”

Across the room, a loud buzzing sound could be heard, Coach’s phone illuminated and vibrating across the floor. Instinctively his head snapped to face it.

“It appears you have a choice to make.”

-----

Lynda Clarke tapped the screen of her iPhone to end the call. She looked despondently at the handset and turned towards the group seated around her living room. “I’m really sorry about this… I don’t know where he could have gotten to.” She warmly smiled, awkwardly twirling her crucifix necklace in her free hand.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m sure he won’t be too long.” Sean calmly replied.

“Should we wait?” Another member of the group offered.

“No, I’m sure he wouldn’t want that.” Lynda replied as she returned to her seat. “Now where were we?”

“Well,” Sean smiled, “I believe last time we met, we were discussing how the concepts raised in Leviticus still have relevance in our world today.” He continued as he leafed through his bible.

The rest of the group all thumbed to the same page, some enjoyed the selection of sandwiches that had been laid out on the table whilst Lynda looked anxiously at the phone she’d placed on the arm of the chair, hoping it would ring.

-----

The mortal writhed backwards and forwards against Coach Clarke’s cock. From the moment he saw it, he couldn’t resist. The opportunity to be taken by the figure of manliness was just too great and now he was wrapped around the Coach’s dick. But he could feel the Coach trying to pull out, to withdraw and so he fought back, pushing against him and drawing his cock up to the hilt. Every movement nudging against his prostate and causing the boy to shudder in bliss. The coach’s cock seemed perfectly crafted to drive him insane and after years of sneaking peeks through tight, grey sweatpants it felt like it had finally found its home: Causing the Mortal to moan like a whore.

“No... “ Ray panted. “...I can’t.” Both hands continuing to work the cocks he held.

“Yes. You can.” I replied. “You can feel it within you… a wellspring of power, of strength. Don’t fight it anymore, Raymond. Accept it. Embrace it!”

Ray could feel his balls boiling within their sac, he’d held back for as long as he could but now as he was edging towards orgasm, he could feel his resistance starting to crumble. His whole body burned with eroticism and he craved release. Suddenly the boy around his cock stopped. The cocks in his hands grew still.

“This is your choice, Ray.” I purred. “One little push and you can have the world.”

He panted. He groaned. And then, he thrust forwards.

With a cry, the orgasm ripped through his body. From the pit of his stomach waves of euphoria rushed through him. He flooded into the boy beneath him as the dicks in his hands exploded and flooded him with fresh, virile seed. A baptism for his new life.

Within him, he could feel the light that once guided him fade away and become replaced with a new compulsion. He felt unstoppable. Which made the fact that the boys either side of him had started to laugh all the more unacceptable.

They snickered and roared with laughter.

“HAH! The ‘Great’ Coach Clarke soaked in my jizz!” Jason smugly chuckled.

“My cum’s just the icing on this ‘fairy’ cake!” Dom replied, mockingly.

“Enough.” Coach sternly replied.

“‘Wank’ you very much, Coach!” Jason smirked.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Coach boomed, his eyes flaring yellow as he did.

Raymond Clarke raised to his feet, between his legs the Mortal was still impaled on his cock, suspended by only the dick stuck inside him.

“Never again will you, or anyone else disrespect me. Here, or anywhere on this earth.” Coach rumbled. “I’m not simply your ‘Coach’ any more, I’m your ‘Commander’... and I will do all in my power to bring glory to my master.” He maliciously grinned, but then his smile faded; he looked unsure of how to progress.

I turned to face the coach. “You speak of power. It’s time to unlock it, Raymond. Embrace the creature you were destined to be. Unleash the demon within you!”

Raymond instantly doubled over as if he’d been punched in the stomach, he groaned loudly in pain. The mortal dropped to the floor. His limbs shook as if he were suddenly fatigued and his hands clenched tightly as he raised them toward his head, raking his fingers across his face as his body spasmed and pulsed.

An intolerable heat was building within him and he screeched out in pain. As he did, fire licked out from his mouth. The boys around us looked upon the scene with a shared expression of horror and wonder.

As he continued to shriek in agony, the flames leaked out of his mouth and eyes, consuming his entire face and spreading down across his shoulders. The coach continued screaming, his cries would have been heard across the whole school if it wasn’t empty. The youngsters continued looking as the fires of Hell consumed the coach's body from head to toe, burning away any living trace of his old identity. The coach held his head with both hands, screaming in agony and horrible pain as the flesh started burning, leaving behind a hideous smell. His eyeballs had completely melted away by now, leaving two empty sockets staring at absolutely nothing. His hair was long gone, burnt away in the inferno, leaving behind the now disintegrating flesh of his skull. Soon Ray’s facial features were no more.

I stood in my full demonic form admiring my new creation as it took shape. Coach Clarke, my newest slave and commander stood in front of me, more beautiful than ever. His body firming up and swelling in all directions - soon he was built like a champion bodybuilder, rounded shoulders, humongous pecs with protruding nipples which looked like claws. Impossibly large biceps and triceps, huge thighs, rounded, rock hard arse cheeks that could milk the life out of every human cock on the planet. A body that was made to spread fear and intimidation. But, the best was left for last: As the muscle cords were climbing dangerously up along his neck, they suddenly stopped. Where Coach Clarke’s masculine head should have been, something else sat there. Something horrible; something that could freeze your blood and send you straight into the depths of Hell… A petrifying skull sat atop Coach’s drool-worthy body. On first viewing; it seemed dead and without any semblance of life, but within it lay a soul that was only just being born into a new existence: A damned life. A vengeful creature, an evil spirit was hiding behind those black abyssal eye sockets.

As the fire licked over his indescribably perfect physique, it soaked into his skin, flooding into his blood and raising it to the surface of his flesh. A roadmap of finger-thick veins littered his skin and pulsed with power. Raymond took a second to behold the changes to his body, revelling in what he saw, but the changes only continued onwards. As he caressed his newly improved arms, his skin began to darken beneath his touch. Soon the flesh he stroked was as dark as night and his fingers were tipped with razor sharp claws. From the top of the skull, two small but imposing black horns curled upwards, glinting in the harsh gym light.

Raymond had long gone from hating the sensations his body was experiencing and now embraced and welcomed the fire of evil that flowed beneath his now dark blue skin. For the first time in his life, he felt... power. And it was an intoxicating sensation to experience. Suddenly, he knew that his metamorphosis was incomplete… he could feel a pull upon his groin.

An incredible heat unlike anything he’d felt so far swarmed into the demonic man’s cock. The pain was seering and Ray heaved forward, his chest expanding outwards, as if he was in the gym doing chest presses. But as he bent forward he let out an inhuman howl as a new cock, a demonic club, a rod of Hell forced its way out of his loins ripping apart his human dick as it grew.

Inch after inch pushed forwards from his crotch, forcing what was left of his previous human penis to stretch and warp around it until the skin simply snapped and fell off his body. Raymond looked as his old penis fell to the floor with a wet slap with a sneer. He knew this new manhood, no, DEMONHOOD, was a weapon to bring glory to his new master. He couldn’t help but wrap his new clawed fingers around his thickening length. As he did, the pulsing veins that wrapped across his body rose to the surface of his new cock. They brought a series of thick, chunky barbs with them, forcing his fingers further apart as they did.

The tip of the dick began to stretch out into a point, a spike that allowed for quick and easy penetration. At the base of his gigantic, thick club a thick ring of flesh began to grow in - a knot that could be used to trap prey during the act of bringing new devotees into his Master’s new world order. Every slight gesture and movement of his fingers caused a flicker of pure ecstasy to flood through his body… he simply couldn’t wait to unleash it upon a young man deserving of some discipline.

Suddenly, Raymond groaned in pleasure as a red leather cock ring encircled the base of his demonic marvel, only making it look bigger and more hungry. Ray was drowning in the lust his own body was flooding out into the world - he knew he had a duty to share his body and sexual power with the planet - but as mighty and magnificent as his cock was, he wondered if it would be enough to bring the masses to their knees and open their mouths.

Almost as if the universe was responding to his concerns, a spiral of flames grew beside him forking upwards into a staff with a sinfully corrupt looking goat's skull at its end and a pair of two menacingly evil goat horns. Instinctively, the newly demonic Ray extended a hand towards it. The instant his fingers coiled around the shaft, a groan of pleasure involuntarily escaped his mouth. In that moment, he knew he now held the power to bring weak-minded men under his command either through pleasure… or by force. His skull may not have shown it, but a dark joy was swirling throughout the corrupted ex-teacher.

“I am ready to serve you, Master.” A foul, demonic voice purred out of the emptiness of the skull.

“Not quite, my slave.” I explained. As I spoke, I moved closer to my c
Commander and without provocation, spat a huge wad of my demonic saliva at him. It landed straight in the centre of the his powerful chest.

“What the fu..?!” Was all that Ray could say before his whole body tensed from pleasure. The glop of spit started expanding in every direction. As it grew, it covered the slave’s ginormous chest, passed behind his shoulders and swept down over his arse cheeks and crawled until it engulfed his feet entirely. At the same time, the front of his impressive body was also coated.

His arms were completely embraced by the demonic substance which simultaneously flowed across his abs and down his legs. Raymond’s demonic rod also fell victim to his master’s spit. When his whole body was covered in spit, the demonic coach was violently assaulted by a euphoric emotion. The liquid started to solidify; becoming tighter until Ray’s huge muscles were visible from within the new stretchy, clinging material. Everything was visible to the naked eye, muscles, veins, every delicious contour the body had.

The material started to take its final form. A layer of thin, dark blue, super-tight latex material enveloping coach’s body as if forming his second skin. And it wasn’t just a catsuit, no! It was a Commander’s uniform. A dark purple military shirt with a latex pocket decorating each pec, a shirt collar so tight that the veins were popping out like serpents. Wrapping over his flawless flesh, it formed without seams or creases, perfectly highlighting his commanding torso.

Upon his arms, the material darkened and thickened; a pair of intricate and hellish bracers formed, matching a solid metal chest harness that was forming across the Commander’s thick pectorals, and, a leather and metallic loin cloth that had wound around his slim, powerful waist. Even with a layer of solid steel between it and the air, his cock proudly protruded forward.

His demonic hands became covered in slick, black latex gloves - squeaking with every move he made. His masculine feet suddenly wrapped and engulfed in thick-soled, tight military boots, that shone imposingly as they flowed up his impossibly huge calfs. The final addition to Ray’s evil ascension rippled into reality simply to crown the demonic aura of the bestial creature who stood so mighty in the middle of the gym: a heavy leather military cap. Ornately garnished with a seal showing the demonic face of his Master - horns protruding from every side. It stood as a warning to whoever had the misfortune to stand before him - what was about to happen… Hell on Earth.

The Commander raised his clawed hands and experimentally clenched them, watching every tendon and vein in his arm bulge and flex as he did, his monumental prick thickening slightly. The three boys; one human and two tainted with demonic energy all looked truly terrified at the evident joy of his new power. “I look…”

“Magnificent.” I offered.

“Yes. Truly magnificent.” The Commander rumbled in approval. Instinctively he saluted me and stood to attention. “How may I serve you, my Lord?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle. “At ease, soldier.” Raymond’s demonic form began to shift away from him; the flesh returning to his face - his uniform twisting into a skin-tight, green, latex military-style fetish outfit, shining brightly against the gym’s fluorescent lights; it clung to his newly refined body, showing off his physical might and framing his huge sexual equipment. Though he no longer appeared demonic, his human body retained its new intensity and intimidating quality. “Why not take the evening to enjoy yourself?”

Raymond smiled and sauntered over to his belongings. He snatched up his phone and looked upon it for a moment. He then tightened his fist, the device screeching out loud as it was compressed into a collection of twisted metal and broken glass.

“Sounds like a plan.”

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/9/2021 at 5:48 AM, hunklover said:

The beginnings of a plan formulating in his mind, but sadly not coming into focus.

He can find a way out of thsi whole problem but he just coundt do it in time.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:48 AM, hunklover said:

As he continued to shriek in agony, the flames leaked out of his mouth and eyes, consuming his entire face and spreading down across his shoulders. The coach continued screaming, his cries would have been heard across the whole school if it wasn’t empty. The youngsters continued looking as the fires of Hell consumed the coach's body from head to toe, burning away any living trace of his old identity. The coach held his head with both hands, screaming in agony and horrible pain as the flesh started burning, leaving behind a hideous smell. His eyeballs had completely melted away by now, leaving two empty sockets staring at absolutely nothing. His hair was long gone, burnt away in the inferno, leaving behind the now disintegrating flesh of his skull. Soon Ray’s facial features were no more.

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6: "A Night to Remember"

All teenage characters are at the late stages of puberty, use of the word “boy” or “child” as a description is used to signify the advanced age of a demonic entity.

-----

Sam had been distracted for most of the afternoon - how could he not be? Less than 2 hours ago, his existence had been ripped apart and he’d been reincarnated as the literal embodiment of lust on earth. Throughout the rest of the day’s classes, he longed to speak with his new Master; the wondrous creature who’d bestowed such a marvellous gift upon him.

He wanted to know why he wasn’t allowed to simply let loose right here and now and plough the entire school, one after another. He couldn’t comprehend his role in the world, and he wanted to, desperately. 

As the school bell rang, he rapidly stuffed his belongings into his bag, hoping to spend time with his new demonic family and learn more about what would come next. As he began to close the gap between him and the Demon’s clutch of followers, his attention was wrenched away as he heard a voice calling out to him.

“Hey Sam! C’mere a minute!”

Sam whipped his head around, looking towards Lorenzo; the source of his distraction for only a second, but as he turned back, his heart sank. The group had left without him.

Sam felt a hand pull upon his jacket, pulling him back to face the opposite way. “Sam, are you ignoring us, or what? C’mere pal!” Lorenzo smiled, tossing his hair back.

“What!?” Sam snapped, his tone making his friends jolt back a little in surprise. He had to play it cool. “Sorry, what’s up?”

“So Drake’s parents are going to some sort of work event tonight, and he’s got the place to himself! We’re all gonna hang out; order some pizza, raid his dad’s beer fridge… whaddya say?” 

Sam’s eyes were drifted to Lorenzo’s huge pecs. Suddenly his lust ignited. It was the perfect opportunity to have some “fun” with his new powers and his soon to be “new” friends!

“Sounds like the perfect plan, mate!” Sam smiled back at his buddy. 

The newly enhanced Ray strode through the crow; it parting as if he were Moses at the Red Sea. As he walked, he observed the young, and, not-so-young flesh that danced without care, their bodies slick with sweat, smooching and grinding under the strobing lights. In the back of his mind, he knew he was hunting for something a little less obvious. He wanted the perfect prey; a man to become the first of his creations – a creature whom he would be proud of.

As he sank into a stool at the bar, his eyes continued to scan the crowd. For as long as he looked, he just couldn’t find someone worthy of his mighty rod. As he downed another pint of beer, his eyes raised from the empty glass and rested upon a young couple, both slim, full of life and dancing like crazed rabbits at the opposite end of the bar. He didn’t make a move, just waited for the perfect moment. Of course, Ray knew that he could have anyone he wanted -  even the whole club. All of them at the same time, if he wished to, but he figured “where’s the fun in that?” Corruption, he determined, must be slow, deliberate and deliciously evil. With his demonic vision, he peered into the very depths of each boy; their thoughts, their desires, their hopes and dreams - their very souls. A smile flickered across Ray’s face. He liked what he saw, especially in the shorter of the two boys. Ray had only had a taste of what made the boy special, but he knew instinctively, this was one very promising young man.

Maybe life had always been this… dull. It certainly hadn’t felt like it when Sam had been human, but right now his evening was turning out to be a bit of a bummer. He looked around the open-plan living room/kitchen and beheld his friends. He’d imagined ripping their clothes off and fucking them senseless the second they’d all stepped through the door - instead, Lorenzo and Hunter were fixated on the XBox, Drake was stuffing himself with leftover pizza in the kitchen, Bane was slumped in the corner getting high as a kite and Logan and Dante were being equally dull; playing cards at the table.

As he headed to the toilet, pretending to take a leak, Sam’s stomach grumbled unhappily - he’d tried eating a slice or two of pizza - but for some reason it tasted… off. In all honesty, it was kind of revolting to him. But the way the other boys hoovered it down, especially Drake, told him that there was nothing wrong with it. He took a swig of the beer that he’d carried into the bathroom with him, it too tasted absolutely foul, causing him to coat the sink as he spat into it.

He raised his head to face the mirror - the image looking back shocked Sam. He looked terrible: his eyes seemed to be drawn into his face, his skin pale and lacking its usual glow. His stomach growled again, louder this time. ‘Fuck, what a miserable night!’ Sam thought to himself. He was thirsty, hungry and tired, and he’d been abandoned by the one being who could explain his new existence to him. He wanted to just ditch the boys and head out to fuck. The image of ploughing a guy into submission flooded his mind, his cock hardening in his jeans. His stomach grumbled again. 

“SAM!” A voice came from the other side of the door. “You alright in there?” 

The demonic boy couldn’t help but rub the outline of his crotch as a wave of eroticism flooded from his loins through his stomach and up to his brain. He began to think of a way, any way he could liven things up, a trickle of precum oozing out of his cock as his corrupted mind schemed. “Yeah, I’m fine.” He called back. “Be there in a minute.”

As time passed by, Ray couldn’t help but stare at the two boys who’d caught his eye. Eventually, the taller one headed out to the smoking area. His partner moved closer to Ray, hoping to get service at the bar to quench his growing thirst. While he was patiently waiting, he couldn’t help feel like someone was watching him. When he turned to look, his eyes fixed on a pair of deep, azure-blue pools. A cocky smile plastered on the face of muscle-bound daddy; clad in tight, custom-fitted military, leather gear made his cock jump to attention. With little more than a wink, the mystery man stood, turned and walked away. The boy could never have known what was about to happen, but he could tell that the wink was an invitation. And though he tried to, he simply couldn’t deny his body and soul what they were being called towards.

His hands left the countertop he’d been leaning on, and he followed the mountain of muscles through the crowd, not hurriedly, but slowly, certain he’d not lose the imposing man even in this packed club. The mysterious leather covered stranger knew exactly what he was doing, he knew that the boy would follow him and not slip away.

Eventually the boy saw him reach towards a heavy, black door which he opened without effort. He stood in the doorway holding it open for the boy who walked towards him; his eyes staring deeply into his.

Deep inside him, the boy had a feeling he couldn’t quite identify. An excitement he’d not felt since he was a child waiting for Christmas. He knew that his world was about to change…  and soon. As he walked into the room, he smiled to himself and thought “let the games begin!"

The door slammed behind him with a metallic clang. An eerie quiet filled the room; like the rest of the world had faded away outside along with the dancing crowd. Inside, it was near silent, dark; the unmistakable smell of sex hanging in the air.

In the darkness, the vibrant blue eyes stared at him, stripping him mentally.

“You know what is going to happen, boy, don’t you?”

“I… do.”

“And you willingly accept whatever is bestowed upon you this infernal night?”

“Yes sir, I accept completely.”

“Then let your downfall begin. Let’s destroy this fragile human body and in its place create something new, something worthy of wonder, something that will bring doom upon this world. Approach boy, kneel in front of your new Commander and gift him everything you are!”

The boy moved forward without delay, dropping to his knees in front of the herculean man, his eyes never breaking contact with his. His gut told him there was something strange about this, that he was no ordinary man. It made him question if he could trust what was in front of him… and how can anyone ever be sure. All he could do was hope his instinct was right: He could feel inside him that this man was everything he ever wanted, everything he was born to serve. This ‘man’ could be the beastly master he’d always fantasised about, an entity who had come into his life to take care of everything, take his every burden, every single worry this horrible, broken world had forcefully laid upon his shoulders.

“I am ready sir. I surrender my will and soul to you.”

As Sam exited the bathroom and headed back into the kitchen, he sat at the island, next to Drake who was still gobbling up the remaining slices of pizza. The young man wasn’t what you’d call obese, but his tendency to overeat had meant pockets of fat had collected over his body - love handles pushing out the sides of his t-shirt as his belly rounded out the front. Sam couldn’t help but imagine his little man-tits jiggling as he pictured fucking him right there on the kitchen worktop - another burble of precum dribbled out of his cock.

“You having a good night?” Sam asked.

“MUH?” Drake replied, swallowing as he did. “Oh yeah. Great time!” He continued as he downed the last of his bottle of Bud. Sam couldn’t help but wish he was glugging down something else.

Another trickle of precum soaked the front of his boxers, it was beginning to flow now… pooling in his crotch… suddenly an idea crackled across Sam’s synapses.

“Hey, guys?!” He called to the room. “Anyone fancy doing shots?!”

The door creaked open, allowing the noise of the world to reverberate around the space. For a few seconds, Brian struggled to adapt to the darkness, and he could not see clearly what was happening, but he could certainly hear the sound of pounding flesh and the moans being elicited from his boyfriend… wait. WHAT?!? HIS BOYFRIEND?

As his eyes adjusted to the low light of the room, his stomach sank as his fears came true. The man he thought would never betray him was being brutally fucked by an older stranger.

“JAKE?! What the fuck are you doing here? How could you?! You utter bastard!!” Brian shouted with all his might, anger consuming his soul. His face reddening, he turned to leave.

“Not so fast, Brian! Why don’t you come here and give me a nice, sloppy kiss?” A deep, powerful voice purred.

Almost robotically, Brian’s body turned to face the older man who was ploughing away on his boyfriend.

“How…. What are you doing to me?”

“We don’t have time to deal with your idiotic questions, child. Just obey. Your new master commanded you to give him a deep, sloppy kiss.” Ray snapped, knowing that nobody could disobey his orders.

Brian watched in horror as their lips joined in the most passionate, wild, filthy French kiss he’d ever experienced. He poured every ounce of sexual energy he had into kissing the muscular stranger before him, desperate to please him. When their lips parted the Commander grinned maliciously.

“Lie down under your ex-boyfriend, take his juicy cock in your mouth and start sucking as if your life depends on it… it soon will do.” He smiled.

Without the slightest signs of protest, Brian’s body moved against his will and positioned itself below his traitorous boyfriend. As it did, Brian’s eyes looked on the magnificent cock bouncing back and forth, dancing with the rhythm of Jake’s hole being fucked by the mighty beast of a man.”

“In a few moments, this dick will reshape you into something new, something that would fit you perfectly. Allowing you to exercise your duties in The New Order.”

At that very instant, Brian saw the cock he’d sucked for the past couple of years. He was lost in its beauty. Indeed he had seen it endless times, and he had played with it so many more. But he had never until now realised how stunning it was. Brusquely, his mind was brutally assaulted by the most pungent smell he had ever experienced in his whole life. He started feeling woozy and light-headed. He was about to pass out when he heard an evil voice breaking his trance.

“Don’t just lie there watching it you weak fool… Suck it! Open that pretty, little mouth of yours and take it to the hilt! Pleasure it, give it the attention it deserves. And it deserves much more than you will ever be able to give!” Jake ordered, venom tainting his voice.

Brian didn’t wait to be asked twice. He opened his lips and swallowed the mighty cock to the brim. A strange taste filling his mouth. It wasn’t the taste he was used to feel. No! This newly found flavour was pure bliss. He could immediately picture himself sucking this cock for the rest of eternity, never asking for anything more. Just this perfect cock, in his mouth… forever.

The music had been cranked up. The atmosphere was getting rowdier. The air was beginning to have the unmistakable smell only a group of young men can fill it with.

They’d started with the vodka and when that was empty, moved onto the sambuca and then a bottle of Ouzo buried at the back of a cupboard. As the boys became more and more inebriated, Sam realised his opportunity was close at hand. He reached for a half drank bottle of Baileys and snuck off again to the toilet, locking the door behind him. He fished his cock out of his jeans and aimed it at the opened bottle. 

The vision in his mind of this group of young men unknowingly drinking his seed made his cock pour precum into the neck, a trickle filling the bottle up. Sam stopped himself - he knew that if he added too much, they might recognise something was wrong and not drink it. So he capped the bottle, gave it a good shake to mix it up and headed back out to the gang.

“Hey boys! Look what I found!” He cheered.

Glasses were lined up, the contents of the container poured out and as each boy raised their shots upwards and sank the contents a strong smile crossed Sam’s face  - the party had just begun.

“Fuck man! I never thought much of Baileys but this stuff is… certainly something else!” Said Lorenzo. 

“You’re right, mate!” Chimed in Dante, “That’s some tasty shit you got there!” 

“So I assume you don’t want to stop at round one do you?!” Sam asked. 

“Pour some more, mate!” “Yeah, man!” “Yeah more!” The boys all replied.

Round two was followed by round three, and round three was rapidly followed by round four. And when it began to feel like the bottle was bottomless, Sam sadly announced that there was simply none left. Unhappy groans sounded from the boys who wanted more. No, not wanted, craved more. Sam could see their eyes had glazed. Suddenly the virile and heavily muscled teenage bodies started to pour out sweat. A thick, pungent musk started emitting from every pore. T-shirts started sticking like chewed gum on sweaty pecs, biceps and triceps were now visible to the naked eye, no need for the clothes to be taken off, it was like seeing through the material. Nipples hard as rock, poking angrily at the material, as if trying to be freed. Young masculine cocks hardened, starting to leak and stain the not so clean any more jockstraps and trunks.

“This is Bullshit! There’d be some left if that fat fuck over there hadn’t drank it all up.” Hunter boomed pointing at Dante.

“Woah, chill out there!” Bane lazily replied, as he took another hit on his vape pen.

“Who the fuck are you telling to chill out?!” Hunter snapped, bounding over to Bane.

“Okay, guys, just breath and relax.” Lorenzo interjected, admiring his biceps as he held Hunter back.

“Oh you trying to start something, Pretty Boy?” Hunter growled. Lorenzo smirked a brief smile… he should’ve been trying to diffuse the situation, but he was too wrapped up in being called ‘pretty’.

Logan looked over and loudly huffed in disapproval at Lorenzo’s prideful display. “Stop showing off, Lo!” He chipped in.

“Why bro? Are you jealous of these huge guns?” At the sound of the word ‘jealous’ Logan was caught by surprise. Deep down he knew it to be true. He did indeed envy Lorenzo’s incredible body. He himself had a very respectable figure, and well-proportioned muscles for his age, but Lorenzo… well, he was something else, he was the real deal. Like a Greek statue, brought to life, but so much more. Every bulge and contour was like a sculpted piece of marble; every vein raised at just the right spot, the size of his humongous, bulging muscles that all the chicks wanted to worship… those muscles… How Logan wished he could hold them… how he wished he could have them.

“I’ll tell you what!” said Lorenzo as he crossed the room like a model parading in a bodybuilding competition, so arrogant and completely lost in his pride. “See these big babies, all sweaty in my tight shirt? Why don’t you worship them?” Said Lorenzo raising his arm only to stop right in front of Logan’s eyes; glistening with envy.

Logan was lost for words. He wasn’t expecting this from one of his best friends. But as he lost himself in the moment, Lorenzo pushed with both hands Logan’s strong chest causing him to lose balance and sending him flying back down onto the leather couch. Before Logan could even realise what had happened, his best friend had already jumped on top of him landing his hard buns right on Logan’s hard, leaking-like-a-faucet cock. He started torturing the confined cock by grinding his hips up and down, letting the friction do its job. Increasingly lustful moans escaped Logan’s mouth who could not comprehend what was going on. And he never would: The reality he knew of was hurriedly coming to an end. A new era for the boys was about to begin. Lorenzo grabbed Logan’s head from behind with both hands and forced him upwards only to bury his surprised, but gorgeous face deep in the crevice of his mountainous pecs. 

While this was going on, Dante had picked up the bottle and was trying to tip out the last few drops onto his tongue. Hunter practically boomed at him “PUT THAT FUCKING BOTTLE DOWN! IT’S MINE!”

“It’s mine, fucker.” Dante replied, the last drip dancing across his lips.

Sam couldn’t help but smile at the chaos he was creating… it was all so deliciously sinful.

Suddenly Hunter strode across the floor and wrapped his hand around Dante throat raising him into the air with his thick arm. Dante started to turn blue as the air in his lungs burned. Hunter brought the weaker boy down to him and stuck his tongue into Dante’s mouth, hungrily claiming the last of the drink and then dropping him to the floor. “I think you’ll find it’s mine.” He growled.

Drake glowered at Hunter - unsure of what to do or say.

“What the fuck are you looking at, chubby?” Hunter flatly asked.

Drake should’ve been hurt or offended, but instead, he reached for one of the remaining slices in the pizza box and defiantly pushed the whole thing into his mouth. “NUFFIN.” He glibly replied, his mouth full. “A huge slice of nothing, Hunter.”

“WHAT?!” Hunter angrily shouted.

“You’re just a bad attitude in a tight shirt, I saw you earlier losing your shit because Lo kept beating you on the XBox; punching him in the arm just because you can’t win… it’s pathetic, man.”

“Keep talking to me like that, and I’ll do more than punch you in the arm, you chunky fucker!” The taller boy grumbled, leaning close into Drake’s face.

Drake didn’t break their gaze, but his eyes lowered to Hunter’s lips; in the corner… a small speck of the tainted Baileys lay unconsumed. His mouth inched closed to Hunter’s and without warning, his tongue darted across Hunter’s lips. Hunter took this as an invitation and so thrust his tongue into Drake’s mouth and forced the pair of them upon the worktop as they wrestled with each other’s tongues.

Dante, having caught his breath, couldn’t quite take in what he was seeing, he sank into a chair next to Bane. “Dude, are you seeing this? It’s fucking crazy!” “Man… I’m not seeing anything clearly. This stuff is strong.” Bane replied, gesturing to his Vape pen.

“Are you… vaping weed?” Dante replied.

Bane didn’t answer. Instead, he took a deep inhalation, held it for a moment and then blew it in Dante’s direction. For a second, Dante’s eyes clouded and he coughed and spluttered; but a moment later, a single thought entered his head. “More”. He grabbed the pen off Bane and inhaled with everything he could… feeling light and tingly as he did, but it wasn’t enough. As he held the vapour in his lungs, he turned to face Bane again, whose bloodshot eyes locked onto his. Their lips connected and the THC vape danced across their mouths as they kissed deeply.

As he looked down to see Brian desperately sucking on his ex-boyfriends cock, Commander Ray turned his attention to Jake. “What shall we do with this worm?” He roared.

“Well, Master… this pitiful excuse of a man was one of the kindest guys I’ve ever met. He was always looking out for the world, defending the weak and always trying to justify peoples actions. He chose to do what he believed was morally right. He was humble and respectful. When it came to his relationship, he was a monogamous, hundred-percent dominant top dog who would never see his partner as a sex toy. He was always loving and caring, romantic and loyal. He never had sex in his whole life, he only ‘made love’. That’s the way he saw it. In his eyes every intimate moment was an act of love and not some base, carnal pleasure as simple as sex. “Only animals have sex” he used to say. Well, I think it’s time to change all of this! It’s time this loser learnt his rightful place. Take all these elements of his character and twist them, pervert them, make them dark and sinister… Let’s create the most fuckable whore this world has ever seen! Let’s give birth to an arrogant, selfish, crazy-in-love with himself, power bottom who will no longer care to save this world, but instead will push humanity towards eternal damnation.”

The Commander grinned wildly. It was music to his ears.

“So be it! Shoot your filth deep down his gullet and let it soak his very core, taint his soul black. Let’s bring this world one step closer to doom with the birth of a new monster.” As the Commander uttered his last word, a flood of filth pumped out of Jake’s cock hitting the back of Brian’s throat like a torrent, forcing its way down to his stomach - changing him as it travelled.

Brian could not stop sucking the delightfully fat, juicy cock. He wanted more, more cock, more cum. He could not satisfy his hunger. Suddenly, his joy was momentarily interrupted by a sharp pain in his spine. The cock slipped out of his mouth with a reverberating ‘pop’.

“Wh…. what’s going on?” He worriedly asked.

“You‘re finally becoming the version of yourself you were meant to be.” Jake playfully retorted.

Sam stood in the middle of the living space, an evil smile plastered across his face - he couldn’t believe the madness he’d created in just one evening as a demon. He looked around the room - boys in every direction kissed, groped, fought for dominance with wild abandon… and it was all his doing. He couldn’t help but laugh.

And laugh.

And LAUGH!

Soon his chuckle had turned into a roaring, booming cackle - he was too lost in the delight his lust had unleashed upon the boys to realise they’d each stopped and were staring in his direction. As his laughter died, he noticed the eyes fixed upon him.

“Something funny, Sam?” Growled Lorenzo.

Sam fought back another evil chuckle. “Look at yourselves. Look at what you’re doing. A couple of hours ago, you were the best of friends… and now… you’re so sinful.” He smiled.

“What?!” Logan barked.

“We’re not monsters, man…” Bane lazily replied.

“No, you’re right. Not ‘monsters’, Bane.” Sam replied. “Sins.”

The room stayed silent for a moment, the boys continuing to stare at Sam and then at each other.

“Oh don’t tell me I have to spell it out for you?” Sam smirked. “Really?!” 

Sam closed the gap between himself and Lorenzo, rubbing a hand over his pecs.  “Lo, you’ve been flicking your hair and pumping up your chest all evening you Proud little devil.” His eyes darted to Logan “I assume this is driving you mad with Envy, isn’t it Logan?”

Logan said nothing. Sam walked over to the kitchen island and opened the empty pizza box.

“Not a single slice left… someone has been a Glutton haven’t they, Drake?”

Bane opened his mouth to protest, but lost the compulsion before he spoke.

“Yup, you just sit there doing nothing, ‘Sloth’.” Sam smiled at Bane, his arm then stretched out to point towards Hunter. “‘Wrath’ can take care of all of our anger issues, can’t you?”

“Dude what the fuck are you talking about?” Dante replied.

“Oh don’t worry ‘Greed’, no one’s forgetting about you… you’re just as important as the rest of us!” Sam gleefully cheered.

Bane, who’d been keeping track on his fingers, looked up towards Sam. “That’s only six, man.”

Sam chuckled again. “Fellas… I’m sorry, I should introduce myself.” He did a theatrical bow towards the group. “I’m your host for the evening, and my name is ‘Lust’.” 

The boys awkwardly laughed this time, each of them unsure if this were some elaborate prank or if their friend had lost the plot.

“You’ve all had a tiny taste of what I can offer.” Sam’s skin began to darken as he spoke, his eyes flaring with unholy golden light. “But now it’s time to end what I started.”

As Sam’s horns curled out of his forehead, the boys dropped to the floor, each of them clutching their stomach as his demonic seed took root within them. Their cocks springing to attention, a sexual storm raging within each of them.

“Prepare to leave behind humanity, my brothers. Embrace your new lives.”

Brian’s body hummed with newly birthed demonic might. His muscles pulsing with strength and vitality. Though to a casual observer he still looked human, He felt… ‘primal’. He stood observing his new body and loving what he was seeing. 

“Thank you master for giving me a chance to live freely in the new world.” He said as he turned to look upon his master.

“It’s my duty, slave, to show to the pitiful human race how much more they can be. You will act in my honour. Now, go, unleash yourself into this world and make me proud for choosing to transform you into the first of my beastly warriors”.

Brian’s enhanced musculature was way bigger than when he’d entered the room, now wrapped in a tight navy blue satin shirt that didn’t leave anything to the imagination. His powerful thighs were also imprisoned in a super-tight slick, beige, silk pair of trousers that looked like they were painted on to his legs. Demonic runes decorated every surface of his tanned skin and on his wrist, a heavy leather-strapped watch with the head of a demonic beast carved into it sat.

Brian was no more. A creature had took his place in the world. A monster that had a mission and a duty to fulfil. He had a master to obey and to worship. And with those thoughts, the beast opened the door and made his debut into the world he’d grown to love and respect with a new mentality - to spread chaos and bring glory to his new superiors.

“Well, my wise and ever so wonderful Master, I can’t pretend I’m not jealous after seeing that. When are you going to transform this useless slave and allow him to bloom into his demonic new form so he can fulfil his evil duties?”

“You have done well my faithful servant. Your depravity was so powerful you managed to change and transform a human being into a beast without even being touched by my demonic energy yet, simply by freely surrendering yourself to me and being constantly pumped with demonic fluids up your arse.”

“I want to look like you. I am sure what I am now seeing is just a meat suit. I am sure under these powerful pecs and arms and thighs there lies something even more majestic, even more depraved. I want to become like you, I want to be like you, your demonic form.”

“Are you sure?” the Commander asked, still fucking the human – he’d never ceased since the moment he’d started.

“I do. I haven’t seen your true form to know its beauty – but I know you are a fierce , fearsome creature, an imposing entity. I crave to look like you master, ever so beautifully demonic.”

“As you wish slave!” The demon smirked as he saw how eager the little human was to take on his new duties. He quickened his pace, his rod going in and out of the wrecked boyhole with such ferocity.

“Yes! Master, please unveil your demonic form and fuck me into my new existence as you truly are. Let be crafted by the real you, not just your mortal disguise.” The boy begged between moans and groans.

“Are you sure you can handle it, boy? A demon’s cock is not something a mere human can take.”

“I am no longer a mere human, Master… you said it yourself. I am your whore. And this whore can take his Master in all his glory and magnificence”. The demon was really impressed with the human’s devotion. With a loud grunt his human body started giving away only to be replaced by the infernal mounds of muscle. His skull came out to the surface and his eyes disappeared completely while his cock started to elongate inside the human. The head took its spear-like shape, the barbs raising and scraping the internal walls of the human’s fragile body. Jake’s human body was putting up a tremendous fight to take it all, risking being split apart. But Jake wouldn’t have it! He was determined to take his Master in his full glory. And so he did. His moans became erratic, his breath so heavy, his arse practically on fire. This was the greatest and final day of his mortal life.

“Turn and face your Master, boy,” the demon commanded. He turned his head and gazed for the first time upon his master’s real form, gasping.

“I was sure your true form wouldn’t be a disappointment master. You are the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen. You’re glorious!”

“That’s good little bitch-boy because in a moment you and I will be almost identical. Prepare yourself, the moment has finally come! I am going to taint your insides with my demonic seed and mark you for the rest of eternity as my slave. Everything you knew, everything you hold dear will no longer matter to you. Now be a good bitch and take it ALL!” The Commander roared, his cock exploding deep inside the human, filling him with his hot, sticky, corruptive seed.

In the middle of the mass of throbbing, pulsing, hot, sweaty flesh, Sam, the physical embodiment of Lust had never felt so stimulated. What had started with the boys turning against him had quickly devolved as his seed had started to work inside their bodies. Soon clothes were torn off and thrown to the ground; hands fought to massage and caress his flesh, a mouth wrapped around each nipple, another lapping at his balls, a fourth suckling one of his glans… he was being worshipped as the sexual being he’d become.

“That’s it my brothers, feel my power within you, let it unlock the Sins you’re destined to be!” He grunted.

With a renewed vigour, the hands stroking and teasing his flesh increased their pace, the suction on one of his cocks became tighter and he involuntarily curled his toes into the carpet in bliss, his claws carving into the floor beneath him.

As the boys around him battled to experience more of what he had to offer - the erotic power was spurring them further and further. A burning rage had been building within Wrath as he looked at Gluttony hungrily sucking one of the two gigantic black cocks. In one sudden movement, he yanked the boy’s hair, forcing his mouth open in a cry. Just as swiftly, Lust’s cock was replaced by his own which he began to forcefully feed down Gluttony’s throat. Whilst a normal boy would have gagged and choked - his body starved of oxygen; Gluttony simply responded as he knew best - to suck with all his might.

At this display, Envy couldn’t help but seethe with bitterness. But jealousy didn’t have long to be his primary focus; from his kneeling position he could feel something rubbing against his arse cheeks. His head snapped around.

“This is mine.” Greed rumbled, slapping the flesh. “This is all mine.” 

With a brutal motion, he pushed in - to the hilt. His hot balls pushing up against Envy’s buttocks, a groan of pure pleasure escaping from both boys lips. As the Sins continued to swap positions and partners, Sam could feel the energy within the room begin to shift - since his rebirth hours before, he’d felt alone. Forgotten and without purpose. But now, he could feel something new. The beginning of a connection - a primal feeling flooding into his being. 

The cloud filled sky above the house lit up with lightning, thunder crashing through the air. At that moment, the house was darkened. But within the room, 7 pairs of eyes shone brightly as the sexual battle continued.

Demonic energy pooled inside the souls of the 6 boys - waiting for them to answer the call and unleash their true selves.

Lust could feel the sexual peak of each boy was imminent. He watched as cocks danced in and out of hands, holes and mouths. Exertion and conquest painted on the faces of each Sin. He fought to bring the boys into sync, feeling the rising tingles of 7 impending orgasms rocketing through his body.

Every lick, every thrust, every suck, every kiss, every probe, everything. He felt it along with each of his new brethren and when the moment was just right. He released his control.

A shared cry of ecstasy shook the house as it was illuminated again with lightning. Corrupted seed flooded out of 7 cocks in perfect sync, each pulse flooding through the young bodies fuelling them with what they needed to ascend to demonhood. 

As the cocks pulsed, so too did their minds, their bodies and their souls. The last vestiges of their humanity pumped out of their dicks as their primal, Sinful urges took hold of their personalities.

In seconds, muscles began to constrict and throb as power flooded into their teenage flesh. Thoughts of corruption, desire and command flooding their collective and individual minds and as the seconds passed, the room became a far more terrifying place - the Seven Deadly Sins had been made flesh and were about to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world.

Jake felt like his body was about to burst with all the cum that had been pumped deep inside him. He could feel it coursing through him, warming him and preparing him for his new purpose. His legs started to thicken, becoming bigger, fuller; his arms inflated in a matter of seconds; his biceps engorging and becoming littered with thick veins. At the same time, his core perfected. His skinny core melted away to reveal a solid and well-defined 8-pack. His pecs plumped up next. Two humongous slabs of hard flesh evolved out of nothing. They hung, proudly above his newly cobblestoned abs. Jake’s neck became a tree trunk decorated with huge pulsating veins, flush with his newly evolved demonic blood. The little body hair he had faded away to accentuate his sculpted, muscular body. His cock started shivering - pushing forward, thickening and elongating. Demonic barbs rose up to become visible everywhere on his thick cock, just like his Master. But the greatest change was to his head. His master, true to his word was about to remake his slave in his image… but with a little twist.

Slowly but surely, the flesh on Jake’s face melted away, disappearing, leaving behind nothing but his skull. Suddenly a loud crack pierced through the near silence.

“Aaaaaarrrgh!” Was the only noise Jake could make.

His skull cracked down the middle and started elongating; his mouth becoming wider and wider, his jaw evolving downwards while thick, twisted horns pushed out from the sides of his skull. The shape didn’t resemble anything that might be called a human being anymore. It was more like a goat’s skull. Fearsome and powerful, a fitting physical manifestation of the beast he had become.

The boy’s new cock erupted once more, flooding the floor with the last remains of his old life - ready to start a better one. He stood up, bowed to his new master and without a word, exited the room to start his new mission – freeing humanity of the restrictions they’d always known.

Whoever had come up with the idea to hike up to Woodlane Pass didn’t really matter right now, The Sins stood side by side, looking over the city they’d always known as their home. 

Wordlessly, they felt a bond they’d never known. A kinship mere humans could never begin to comprehend.

Together, they knew they were about to change the town, the country and the world forever. They were connected in a shared desire to do whatever was necessary to prepare the earth for their Master and, soon they hoped, the new ruler of earth.

The time had come to invite the human race to explore their sinful sides. They just needed a plan.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

Bravooo.

Bravisimoooo!

What a chapter.

Im amazed at this story. Every single chapter is interesting and perfect for the horror genre whilist being a muscle growth story.

I love how you are working your characters torwards a main goal and how we are seeing different changes in everyone.

The demon is building his army and it looks unstopabble so far.

This is probably my favorite chapter so far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, Ro20316 said:

Bravooo.

Bravisimoooo!

What a chapter.

Im amazed at this story. Every single chapter is interesting and perfect for the horror genre whilist being a muscle growth story.

I love how you are working your characters torwards a main goal and how we are seeing different changes in everyone.

The demon is building his army and it looks unstopabble so far.

This is probably my favorite chapter so far.

Thank you so much - I've really enjoyed building this story! And I love that it's found an audience who've enjoyed it too! Hope you enjoy the future chapters!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Chapter 7: "Brothers, 'Brothers', Demons & Lovers"

-----

Lynda Clarke lay under the covers staring at the alarm clock beside her. Its screen showed 4:07am. For the first time in as long as she could remember she was alone in her marital bed. The tears she’d cried in private after waving goodbye to her prayer group still marked her face and once again she reached for her phone, hoping that she’d missed a call or text message from Ray. She’d tried to contact him over and over as the evening wore on before eventually deciding to contact the police to report that he hadn’t come home. She sighed breathily as her mind raced, considering all the gruesome things that might have happened to him, nervously rubbing her crucifix necklace and trying to push the horrific images from her mind… little did she know that what was about to happen was far worse than even her darkest thoughts could have ever prepared her for.

As she put the handset back onto the bedside table, the silence in the house was broken by the sound of keys twisting in the front door lock. Instinctively, she rose from the bed and rushed to the landing, knocking on the lights as she did. As she saw the figure standing in the doorway, her heart soared. Only to drop the instant afterwards as she was hit by an unpleasant cocktail of emotion.

“Ray?!” She shouted, her tone littered with joy and anger. “Ray! Where in the heavens have you been?!”

“Out.” Raymond grumbled in response as he wrestled his thick boots off of his feet.

Lynda closed the distance between them and, as she did, took a second to take in the man she’d been married to for over a decade… he looked like a stranger. He swaggered on his heels; a mixture of alcohol and confidence causing the motion. A look of self-satisfaction plastered across his face.

“Raymond. Where have you been?” She repeated, softly but firmly.

Ray leaned in close to her, their eyes locked. “I said ‘out.’” He replied, the words tumbling out of his mouth as he lazily burped in her direction.

The smell wafted into her nostrils; a mixture of hard liquor, cigar smoke and… well it almost smelt like sex. But as she breathed again, she realised it wasn’t Ray’s breath that smelt of copulation - it was Ray. His whole body reeked of sweat, musk and dried semen. Her eyes lingered over his body from head to toe; he was wrapped in tight, body-hugging camouflage gear - it was almost as if he hadn’t wanted to be found by her, and his attitude wasn’t helping to calm her mood.

“I’ve been worried sick all night, Ray!” She complained. “I haven’t slept a wink!”

“Neither have I!” Ray replied with a knowing smirk and winked as he began to push past her, towards the stairs.

Lynda grabbed his arm forcefully. “And what on earth is that supposed to mean?”

Raymond forcefully pulled his arm away and faced his wife, cooly.

“It means that I’ve been having fun, Lynda. Remember that? ‘Fun’?”

Lynda’s face soured as she glowered at Ray, he was acting like a totally different person - the Ray she knew didn’t really drink, certainly didn’t smoke, never stayed out ‘til the early hours… aside from the physical aspects of his body this seemed like someone entirely foreign to her. In fact, as she studied his physique, she couldn’t help but feel he even looked different - stronger, meaner, rougher.

“I could give you the complete, sordid details, Lyn, but I really don’t think you’d like them.” Raymond continued as he turned away and started walking up the stairs.

“No. Go on… tell me.” She replied, following behind.

“Very well. I realised today that I’ve spent so much of my life… holding back.” Raymond replied matter-of-factly as he walked into the bedroom. “I’ve denied myself the opportunity to be what I truly am for too long, because I’ve held onto things I believed I needed. That ends now.”

“What ‘things’?” Lynda harshly replied, air-quoting as she did.

“So much… this house… ‘God’… You.” He stated as he peeled off his dark t-shirt, his sweaty muscles glistening in the limited light.

“Me?” A shocked voice retorted.

“Yes Lynda. You.” Raymond replied as he slid off his wedding ring and dropped it onto the bedside table. Lynda simply stared, dumbfounded. As Raymond stripped down so he was left only in his over-stuffed jockstrap, he continued to talk. “You want to know how I spent the evening? I took a cab into the city, headed to a bar and got a drink. As I sat there, I could feel eyes lingering on me, desiring me, hungering for me; wanting me to teach them, to train them, to demonstrate first hand how to please me. And so, when the opportunity arose, I took it.”

Lynda continued to stare, her eyes filling with tears. “Who… who was she?”

“SHE!?” Ray chuckled. “No, no, Lyn. He. HE was a beautiful, little 20 year old. I want to say ‘Jack’ or ‘Jay’ or… something. But the way he looked at me with passion in his eyes; the way he longed for me… it was so delicious. So yes, I grabbed him by the hand, pulled him into a dark, hidden corner and I seeded his tight, flawless, twinkish arse as he yelped in pleasure and begged me to go harder. And I did, Lynda… I fucked him. I fucked him from a boy into a man.” Ray bragged, stroking the front of his jockstrap as he did. “And he wasn’t the only one.”

“You….. you bastard.” She sobbed.

“Told you you wouldn’t want the details, ‘darling’.” Ray cruelly replied, slipping under the covers.

“I’m not sharing a bed with a monster like you!” Lynda cried.

“Fine. You know where the sofa is.” Ray muttered as he rolled over.

Lynda slammed the bedroom door and sank to the floor, bursting into tears - she simply couldn’t process how her life had become such a mess when just this morning the pair had eaten breakfast, embraced and kissed goodbye to each other. It just didn’t make sense and she desperately needed to speak to someone.

At the same time, in a street not so far away, an impromptu sleepover was taking place at the Davies residence. The Mortal, Jason and Dom were curled up together, blissfully resting after a long day of preparing the world for my unveiling.

Between my legs, Richard Davies continued to suckle on my impressive, demonic cock with every ounce of strength that he had. Since we’d arrived at the family homestead, he’d managed to coax three loads out of my balls - each time becoming overwhelmed with new knowledge and consciousness that would flood into him: With every drop, he became increasingly addicted to the intoxicating intellectual prowess he was beginning to yield, and, naturally, I was more than happy to provide him with what he craved.

As he cleaned up the last remnants of my most recent explosion, he lapped the length of my penis to ensure he didn’t miss a single bead of my mind-enriching cum. His lips broke free from my flesh and he looked up to me as his eyes softly glowed with the new cognisance he was acquiring.

“Thank you, Master.” he softly whispered. “I am eternally grateful for what you’ve given me.”

I cupped his head in my hand and leant forwards. “You’ll have your chance to repay me soon, I’m sure of it my pet.”

The glowing behind Richard’s eyes faded - his synapses had completed processing the new flow of information I’d bestowed upon him.

“It’s incredible…. I can…” he raised his hands as if conducting an orchestra, “I can… feel those around me.”

Richard stood and hovered near the sleeping boys.

“Their thoughts, their dreams… when I’m near them. I can see it all, feel it all.” He froze for a moment and walked back to sit between my legs.

“Problem?” I smiled.

“You.” He frowned, as if trying to solve an impossible problem. “I don’t see you.” My grin widened, I felt pleasure in knowing that even to such a gifted mind I was still indecipherable. “And I don’t see him.” He concluded, pointing at the Mortal.

My smile weakened. “I’m sorry?”

“My son, Jason… even my wife, sleeping in the next room… I can see it all. It’s like a flowing river of consciousness. But the two of you are… blank.”

“I see.” I pondered. “That makes sense.”

“It does?”

“You can’t begin to comprehend a demonic mind yet, just as an insect couldn’t understand human languages.” I offered.

“Okay…” Richard agreed. “…But him?” He pointed once again.

“The Mortal?” I fought for the words to explain. “The Mortal and I are linked together. At times, our connection feels as if we are one and the same person. It occurred for some reason when I emerged in this realm. I don’t fully understand it, myself.”

“Isn’t that… dangerous?”

I raised an eyebrow towards Richard. “Dangerous?”

“Well… what if his thoughts begin to influence yours?” He worriedly replied.

“Oh. I suppose there is some ‘danger’ of that. I’ve felt his thoughts and desires, his hungers and needs and occasionally, I’ve given him the push he needed to take what he wanted. For example, with just a little nudge in the right direction, today he went from lusting after his gym teacher for years to losing his virginity by being fucked by him.” I whispered, mentally recalling the events of my Commander’s rebirthing.

“You’re… controlling him?”

“For one who sees so much, you understand so little, Richard. I’m not controlling him, I’m liberating him. Allowing him to have the things he craves, needs and deserves- just like I’ve done for all of you. I’m giving you, all of you, all of humanity, the freedom to live as you’ve always deserved to. Free of judgement, or restriction. It’s just a matter of spreading my influence.” I longingly sighed.

Richard closed his eyes as if deep in thought. The room fell silent for a moment.

“I see them…” He began. “I see them.” He smiled, his reopened eyes full of contentment. “Who?” I rumbled.

Richard grew quieter, squeezing his eyes tightly shut again as if concentrating as intently as possible. As his face twitched in thought, he muttered and mumbled to himself - making little sense. As the minutes passed, my boredom became intolerable. And so for the first time since entering the mortal realm, I indulged in my fatigue. I joined my boys in Dom’s already strained bed and pulled the puppy close to my chest, holding him possessively as sleep took hold of my body and mind.

Little did I know that as I drifted into slumber, Richard had reached for the grimoire, pocketed the keys to his wife’s minivan and headed out into the night.

Ray’s eyes opened slowly. He stretched his body against the mattress, suddenly aware he’d woken with a rock-hard boner and a bladder full of hot, demonic piss. Without a second’s thought, he snapped his fingers; Jake, the boy from the previous night, appeared before him in an instant.

“Master, how may I serve you?” He cried, reverence in his eyes.

“You will do nothing, slave. I will do something to you. Kneel at my feet and be grateful your Master has graciously decided to fill you up with his Hellish liquid. Spill one single drop and I shall turn you to ashes.” The Commander growled swinging his legs out of the bed.

“I would never let such a gift be wasted, Master!”

“We shall see about that, boy. Now kneel!” Ray angrily stated, while pushing the slave to his knees.

He grasped Jake’s head with both hands and thrust the younger man’s mouth towards his mighty meat. Jake opened his lips eagerly, letting himself be impaled upon his master’s monstrous cock. As soon as his jaws locked on the base of the cock, an angry, hot torrent was unleashed, filling his depths to the brim with steaming demon piss.

Only a day ago, Jake would’ve been repulsed and disgusted at his behaviour. But now, he relished any opportunity to please his Master and creator. The liquid flooding his insides simultaneously filled him with purpose and warmed him from the inside-out. Whilst the acrid flavour was, to be generous, an acquired taste… it was growing on him as the seconds passed.

Ray’s eyes lowered to look down at Jake. “How was the rest of your evening?”

Allowing the cock to leave his lips, Jake eagerly responded. “Oh! So, so good, Master.”

Ray simply smiled.

“I spent over an hour sucking this hunk’s soul out from his mouth. It was so completely shattered he couldn’t even say for sure who he was and what he was doing. The only thing he knew is that he didn’t want it to end.”

“What about my other bitch?” the demon asked.

“Brian? He’s fully embraced his new life…. he loves the Hell out of it! He spent the night behind the bar, sir. On his knees, sucking the life out of the gorgeous barman’s cock.”

Brian had spent hours under the bar, a thick, long rod filling his whorish mouth, spewing pieces of the poor human’s soul deep down into the demon’s hungry pit.

“So… how did you leave it? What about the two mortals you were playing with?”

“They no longer exist, Master! Their places have been taken by two new demonic beasts after we sucked the last fragments of their souls out of their arses”.

Satisfied with what he’d been told, Ray lounged back onto the bed with an evil smile on his face, he chuckled to himself. “Good! Now leave. Continue your mission to bring more into our order, slave. Make your Master proud!” With that, the Commander snapped his fingers once again, sending his willing bitch back to where it had come from.

His bladder mostly relieved, his attention was drawn to his rumbling stomach. Striding through his home clad only in a pair of boxers, he headed into the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast.

Though Lynda was nowhere to be seen, Ray didn’t give her a moment’s consideration. Opening the cupboard where they kept the cereals, he poured some into a large bowl.

Stalking to the fridge, he opened the door and reached for the milk but stopped in the middle of his movement. Retracting his hand, he thought to himself “ something doesn’t feel right.” Shutting the fridge door, he walked back to the bowl. Instinctively, he fished his veiny cock out of his boxers and started slowly stroking the rod until it drooled a thick load into the receptacle. His cum didn’t stop pulsing out until the bowl was practically overflowing.

“Now that’s more like it! My ‘milk’ tastes much better than the bottled crap!” He chuckled to himself, gulping down his breakfast.

When he finished, he headed upstairs to get ready for work. As a Coach, he’d always worn the same thing; track shorts and an athletic collar tee-shirt.

“I’ve been wearing these pieces of shit for years now. Time I changed things up a bit.” he said, gripping his juicy cock in his hand again and aimed it at his work clothes. In just a couple of minutes, both shorts and tee were drenched in another dose of his tainted urine, eliciting a pungent smell.

“That’s much better.” He purred to himself, putting on his drenched work clothes.

The wet fabric clung tightly against the Coach’s newly developed body. Piss dripped from the fabric and his whole body was soaked in the foul fluid; enriching his skin’s infernal aroma. As the demonic heat of Ray’s body warmed the clothes, they shrunk against his flesh. The material looking like it had been painted onto every curve and bulge of his powerful body. As it dried, the sheen of the wetness could almost be explained as some sort of futuristic, new fabric… but Ray knew the truth.

“This is how a real Coach should dress for work; I doubt those foolish boys at school are ready for this!” He exclaimed, turning to the mirror to admire his magnificent body. After a moment, he reached for his duffle bag, marched down the stairs and slammed the door behind him. Another glorious day was just getting started.

With a wail from its tyres, the nearly new Porsche screeched to a halt. It had stopped diagonally across the driveway, two fresh tread-marks laid upon the concrete surface.

Behind the wheel, Dylan dismissively barked into the car’s hands free telephone. “Jeez mum, he’s not a kid, he’s 18 for crying out loud!”

“I know, I know… and I wouldn’t usually worry. But I tried calling him twice last night and again this morning.” The worried voice replied.

“Fine.” Dylan flatly spoke.

“I’m not asking you to babysit him, Dylan, just check in on him whilst your dad and I are away and make sure he’s not late to school, okay?”

“FIIIIIINE!”

“…I love you.”

“I gotta go mum, I’ll speak to you in a bit.” Dylan replied as he tapped the screen to end the call. Whilst he hadn’t been offering his full attention when the call had started, what little he had given to his mother had been wrenched away when he’d noticed the front door of the family home had been left open.

Slamming the car’s door behind him, Dylan quickly walked up the driveway and through the open entryway.

The first thing to hit him was the stench. A damp, wet smelling combination of sweat, teenage body odour and… jizz? The hallway absolutely reeked. Pushing open the door into the living room, the revolting smell intensified in strength. That alone would have been enough to piss off his parents if it weren’t for the overall condition of the house.

Furniture lay strewn throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen - broken, smashed and shredded. The once cream carpet squelched underfoot and almost every cushion or soft furnishing had been marked or damaged in some way. On the breakfast bar, a collection of broken bottles, empty pizza boxes and shot glasses lay abandoned whilst in the corner of the living room, the smashed OLED TV still hummed as a game’s ‘pause menu’ could just about be seen beneath the broken screen.

“Drake?” Dylan cautiously called out.

There was no reply.

“DRAAAKE?!!” He shouted loudly to the empty house, his voice echoing around the room. His mind raced to come up with some sort of story to explain the devastation he saw around him. Then a thought popped into his head - the emotion that had driven him for most of his life: Self-interest.

“There’s no fucking way I’m getting blamed for this.” He muttered to himself as he reached for his phone and called Drake.

Across the room, the unmistakable sound of a phone vibrating across a table could be heard. Moving closer to the source of the noise, Dylan lifted a picture frame that had been knocked over to reveal Drake’s phone.

He knew that like most teenagers, Drake would never leave the house without his iPhone unless something was wrong.

“DRAKE?!” He called out once more - his gut telling him that his brother wasn’t in the house. At that point, several thoughts clashed inside his head. His selfish way of looking at the world allowed him to conclude that whatever dumb shit Drake had gotten himself into - it was his own fault, and his job to get himself out of it. But then his thoughts turned to his parents; as selfish and self-centred as Dylan Hale could be, he genuinely cared about his family. Drake could be a pain in the arse, but he was his brother, and the idea that something truly horrible might have happened to him made his stomach sink with a sense of dread. Dylan knew he had a duty to find out what the hell was going on.

“For fucks sake!” He huffed, as he turned on his heels and slammed the front door behind him, marching back towards his car.

Across town, Lynda clasped the coffee cup between her fingers, anxiously worried about what other people around her might think of her disheveled appearance. She hadn’t slept a single second; her mind simply wouldn’t let her stop replaying the hurtful things Ray had said to her. As she almost lost herself again to the memory of the events of only a few hours ago, she was interrupted.

“Sorry I’m late! I couldn’t find anywhere to park and I…” Sean’s eyes looked at Lynda. It was obvious the woman had been crying. “Lynda! Whatever’s the matter?”

She burst into tears and Sean instinctively wrapped his arms around her, trying to calm her down. Over the course of 4 decaf cappuccinos and a blueberry muffin, the entire story had been replayed for Sean’s understanding. When Lynda finished, Sean sat for a moment trying to process the tale.

“Okay….” He said, trying to formulate the words. “Can I ask? Have the pair of you ever had any… ‘issues’ prior to this?”

“No. Nothing. 14 years and nothing.” Lynda tearfully replied. “It’s like he’s… possessed or something!”

As a man of God, Sean wanted to scoff, if only to break the tension, but he knew this was hardly the time or the place.

“Well, I…” He began.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have come to you with this. I just didn’t know who else to talk to.”

“No, no. Lynda, c’mon… this is what friends are here for. As the bible says ‘A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.’” Sean smiled, Lynda returning his warm gaze. “So we’re going to sit here, we’re going to have something to eat, and when we’re done, I’ll go and speak to Ray for you. Okay?”

“Okay.”

The ringing bell reverberated in the corridors signalling the school day had started. Ray stood in front of the building’s front doors as he typically did - awaiting the latecomers and stragglers who he could gleefully chastise and punish for their tardiness.

His enhanced personality revelled in the concept of becoming a true disciplinarian. Finding new ways to instil authority and order into his unruly students. His daydreaming was broken as the sound of a six-cylinder engine roared towards him.

A bright red Porsche darted into the Disabled parking bay outside the school’s entrance, tyres squealing as it did. From the overtly flashy car emerged an equally flashy guy - neatly styled hair, a tight fitting leather jacket and a pair of jeans that looked like they cost more than the average person spends on rent - all wrapped around an impressive physique.

The man walked quickly and with purpose towards Ray, who was trying to place where he knew the face from. As the gap was closed the handsome stranger spoke.

“Coach Clarke?!”

“…yes?”

“Have you seen my brother? Drake Hale? He’s missing and I’m trying to find him.” Dylan rapidly spoke.

“Missing? Have you contacted his friends?” Raymond calmly responded.

“No, no. I came straight here… I figured he’d probably be here?” Raymond thought for a second. He tried to contemplate as his once human self would have done - to help the man before him. But his demonic side could only focus on the heaving pecs that lay beneath Dylan’s leather jacket.

“Okay.” He replied. “Why don’t you come to my office? I can put out a few calls - see if he’s here. If he’s not, I can reach out to his friends - see if they know anything. That sound good?” Dylan nodded.

“Follow me.” Ray said as he led the way.

As he guided Dylan into his office, he took a moment to drink in the handsome young man before him: The way his muscles could be seen beneath his clothing, the smell of his cologne mixed with his natural scent.

“Okay. Sit tight for a minute… I’ll make some inquiries.” He said, turning to head back out of the room. “Can I get you a drink?”

“A coffee, please.” Dylan replied without hesitation. Ray was already walking away with his hand raised over his head, thumb up in the air.

As he headed towards the teachers’ lounge to grab the coffees, he stopped at the office to put in some enquiries. Seconds later, he stood at the Nespresso machine, waiting for it to finish pouring. He took a second to think about the young man he’d left in his office.

The second he’d mentioned his brother’s name, Ray knew who he was speaking with. Dylan Hale. Dylan was young, highly attractive and spoiled. A 30 year old brat who never quite grew out of being a teenager. Sure, he had a respectable degree, had returned back to his hometown where he’d married and apparently settled down, but that was where any pretence of respect would end. Dylan had spent his 3 years attending university as if it were a nonstop party. He wasn’t some sort of ‘boy genius’, but he was fucking gorgeous, an alpha male, and he knew it. He used his charms to get what he wanted. And he always got what he wanted.

During his studies, he practically never showed up to classes. His gorgeous face, muscular body, high sense of fashion and humongous cock were his keys to success. Dylan was sharp, witty and always had some scheme on the boil. Every semester he dated one of the smartest girls in his seminars, and of course the Dylan package was never a free ride: The ladies got dates and cock, and Dylan got notes, cheat sheets and grades. And, of course, pleasure!

He had no shame whatsoever; even using his charms on his female professors as well. And that is how Dylan managed to graduate with a first class honours and how he’d learnt to coast along in life.

Ray knew the kid was always after the easy path: work little, enjoy life. Designer clothing, fine dining, luxury home and trips to most exotic places around the world. That’s how he’d lived for the past 9 years. Upon his return to his hometown, one of the first things to do was to find the perfect victim who could provide him with this lifestyle.

Daphne Hughes, Mayor Hughes’ daughter, was a gem in every aspect; clever, beautiful, with a kind heart. But she had a weak spot. She suffered from an almost crippling inferiority complex. She wanted to please others, at the same time thinking of herself as inadequate, deficient and inferior to them.

Of course, Dylan took advantage of this. Several months after their first date, they were married. In an instant, everything Dylan had ever wanted came to be. A huge, opulent house with a swimming pool, games room, cinema, wine cellar, huge deck and garden.

Her father’s connections and business interests moved him into an easy, well paying job within weeks. Money meant he always dressed to perfection: Italian leather, Indian satin, Chinese silk - whatever his heart desired; he could have it. He flashed his Platinum VISA when out with friends, able to spend without having to report to Daphne, and if she dared to inquire, she was put in her place. Beneath her husband; inferior to him, like a dog waiting for her master to throw her a bone. And that’s the simple story of Dylan; a young, lazy, egotistic Adonis who only cared to enjoy life. Dylan seemed to have the mentality that pleasure was the reason he was born in the first place. And it didn’t sit well with Ray.

Stepping back into his private space, Coach handed over a cup of coffee to Dylan who was seated opposite the desk. Back when he was a student, Dylan had been called many times to the big man’s office, either to apologise for something he did or to be given instructions about the punishments he was facing. But this was the first time he’d entered the room as an adult, an equal.

“I’ve put out a call to his classmates to see if they’ve seen him, and asked the admin team to check if he’s gone into first period.” Coach said as he sank into the leather chair behind his desk.

“Thanks, Coach. I really appreciate it.” The room became silent. And soon the silence became uncomfortable.

“I have to ask, don’t you think you’re overreacting?” Ray offered, bluntly.

“You didn’t see the state of my parent’s place.” Dylan quickly retorted.

“Yeah, but c’mon… ‘boys will be boys’. I remember back when you were his age, you weren’t exactly an angel, were you? You were always in here for some reason or another!”

“I… can’t remember the last time I was in your office.” Dylan countered.

“Can’t you?! I can… Yes, the last time would be way back when you were just a daft, disobedient, skinny teenager; I had to yell at you and punish you for not listening to your elders!” Ray grinned.

“That was years ago, Coach! Time’s passed and I’ve changed. I moved on from the kid I was. I evolved.” Dylan smiled, sipping at the coffee in his hand.

“I can see that, boy.” The Coach made special effort to highlight the last word and impose his dominion over the pretty, spoiled brat sitting in front of him. “You’ve put on a fair amount of meat on your bones. You look huge! Look at those guns and those round, hefty pecs. Your shoulders, too, they look so broad.”

A heavy smell started filling the room. Dylan could have sworn that someone had pissed buckets, but it wasn’t just that. There was something else as well. He knew this other scent, instantly - it was sweat.

“Coach, I don’t want to be rude… but fuck, I can smell the locker room from here and it smells pretty rank. You should tell those jocks of yours to open a window after practice. Hell… it reeks like a pig pen in here!” Dylan laughed, without realising the pungent aroma he’d begun inhaling was pouring out of every single pore of the Commander’s demonic body.

“You think?” Ray grinned again, releasing more of his demonic pheromones.

“Unnnngh” Dylan moaned. “Coach.. you were saying something about my muscles?

“Yes boy, they are HUGE. You’re very impressive.” The Coach said, caressing the young hunk’s ego.

“Yeah Coach I am… they are… I pump them every day at the gym. Look at my huge biceps!” Dylan cried and without thinking about what he was doing he started flexing for Coach’s pleasure.”

“You’re so right, boy. Your pythons look impossibly huge. You like posing, boy?”

“I do, Coach. If I’m honest, I do. I created this body so that people would stare at me, so that guys would envy and admire me, so that they’d realise how small they are when they look at me.” “Want to come here and demonstrate what a real man looks like?”

“Oh yeah, Coach! I’ve been waiting for years to show people like you. You always thought you were prime beef around the school, but I’ve known for years… I’m more of a top dog than you’ve ever been.” Dylan panted.

“Well boy, it’s time to show me what I have been missing out on all this time. Come; sit on my desk so that I can look at you and admire your virility. Show me what you’ve got.” Ray teased, toying with the boy at his very core.

Dylan was lost in a cloud of pride and ego; he believed the compliments the Coach had just given him without a second thought. He stood up and approached the desk. He walked behind it, placed his hands on the desk and dropped onto it facing Ray who remained seated in his leather chair.

“That’s it, Coach. Look up and see your superior, look up and be amazed by the muscular god I’ve become.”

“That’s it, boy, flex for me, I want to see your sexy body stretching those tight jeans. I want to see the fabric of that collared shirt fight to hold all that muscle in.”

Ray’s demonic, natural popper-like musk was doing a marvellous job so far. The boy was almost drowned in a bubble of hedonistic, carnal lust. His cock rock hard, globs of precum already staining his very expensive denim. The seams of each panel of his fine cotton shirt were stretched to their limits, ready to burst any moment.

Coach smiled, seeing how much of a selfish, arrogant bastard this young man was. He’d changed since he was a teenager, but all his testosterone had been used in all the wrong ways - fuelling his ego and creating a narcissistic monster who thought that he was greater than everyone else. He believed his perfect, sculpted body was the reason each living being should bow in front of him and serve him; simply because he had created an image superior to everyone else.

As cautiously as he could, Sean eased his little hatchback into the only remaining space in front of the school. Whoever had parked the Porsche beside him had done a terrible job and was way over the line, but still, Sean didn’t want to damage his or anyone else’s car.

So he carefully squeezed out from between the two vehicles, and dusted himself down. He fixed his face in a friendly but determined smile. During his drive to the school, he’d tried to rehearse what he’d say to Ray over and over, but how do you confront someone who up until a day ago had been straight as an arrow and happily married?

Walking towards the school, he questioned if this was really even his business to become wrapped up in… if Ray was gay, what business was that of his? But then he thought back to the times he’d spent with the Clarkes as a couple - how happy they’d always seemed. In his years leading their Bible study group, there’d never been anything to suggest that Ray was anything other than a devoted, loving husband. His mind drifted to Lynda, to her tears and pain. ‘No’, he steeled himself, ‘I have to do something’ he thought, internally.

Sean entered the school through the main door, and calmly but clearly announced that he was a close family friend of Raymond Clarke, and he needed to speak with him, immediately.

Perhaps it was his steely demeanour that meant his statement went unquestioned. He was simply pointed in the right direction, and allowed to walk unobstructed to Coach Clarke’s office.

His shoes squeaked against the linoleum floor as he moved, and quickly arrived at the door. As he motioned to open it, he froze. Within the room, he could hear two raised voices. Cautiously but curiously, he pressed his ear against the door and attempted to listen.

“Just by looking at the incredible, titan-like body you’ve built, I’d have placed a large amount of money on the certainty that ‘baby-maker’ of yours is huge as well. I can see I wasn’t wrong!” Ray chuckled as he gave Dylan a nod towards his bulging cock.

“What? My dick? Oh yeah, Coach. That fat devil down there has grown into a proper pussy destroyer - I practically turn women to sluts. Thing is, I’ve tried so many mouths and none of them are ever able to properly… get me there. None of them were ever able to make me cum just by blowing me. Sure, it’s exciting to know that it was my rod making them act like cheap whores, but other than that… nothing. Especially Daphne.”

“Women have soft lips, they’re fragile… tender. What you need is a rough mouth that knows what it’s doing. One that will worship your fat beast; squeeze every drop of your manly essence out of it. Suck it straight into their depths, marking them forever as your property to do anything you want with - that’s what’ll bring you the bliss you deserve as a creature superior to any other man on this planet.”

Without giving Dylan the chance to object, Ray unzipped the younger man’s zipper, fished out the mighty rod with his muscular paws and swallowed it all the way to the root.

Dylan was about to protest and push the filthy, old fag off his cock when suddenly, he felt it. A pleasure like nothing he had ever felt before. A whole new sensation; pure bliss. The lips… their grip on his cock was so tight and perfect, he was so overcome by the warmth of the mouth, the strong suction, that thick rough tongue working his shaft so powerfully, his hands gripped the desktop and he whined erotically.

“Fuuuuuck!” Dylan exclaimed. “I’ve never realised that I was doing this all wrong! But now that I know, I am never going back! That’s it faggot. Worship your superior’s cock: Show him what you truly are, a pitiful excuse of a cumbucket waiting to be filled by me, by your one and true master.” He continued, wrapping a hand behind Ray’s head. “Fuck Yeah! That’s why all those years I couldn’t enjoy this properly - the pleasure of forcing myself deep into a mouth. Only faggots like you, Coach, can offer a real man this bliss he needs to feel complete. A woman… just doesn’t know what to do… how to… uuungh… don’t have the slightest clue. Weak men like you are made simply as a pair of holes to offer pleasure to real men like me!” He panted.

“Excuse me?!” A shrill voice called out.

Sean turned his head towards his distraction. A short, rounded woman stood with her arms folded across her chest.

“Is there a reason why you’re spying outside Coach Clarke’s door?” She asked.

“Er… no. I’m sorry.” Sean’s confidence had melted away as what he’d just heard reverberated through his head. “I should leave.”

Sean quickly turned on the spot, stomping up the corridor.

“Hey! HEY!” The stout woman called after him.

Sean slammed the door of his car shut and held his head in his hands. What he’d just overheard had sickened him to his core. He couldn’t believe what he’d eavesdropped on through the door and struggled to comprehend it with any level of sanity.

He had no idea what he would say to Lynda: He struggled to rationalise it even to himself. He had to be wrong? That was the only explanation. Nobody would have random sex… in a school?! Sean decided he needed to be certain before he spoke to Lynda - he needed to have all the facts.

As Dylan continued his verbal assault, Ray said nothing. He just continued to look into his victims eyes, never losing contact. The room was filled with an unbearable, thick cloud of the raunchiest, manliest smell possible. The more Coach sucked, the more Dylan’s ego came to the surface. His true self was taking over.

He was an arrogant, selfish, narcissistic bastard, and, he rationalised, that was exactly what the world deserved from him. Dylan was now positive about this. In this moment, he knew why he existed on this earth. He knew what his mission was. He had to fuck the men of this world into total submission. He was going to show them first hand how worthless they all were compared to him.

Dylan’s eyes began to softly glow with eerie red light, a visual representation of how his soul was becoming slowly tainted, towards blackness. As the pleasure in his loins continued to grow, so did the brightness and vibrancy of his eyes. That was when he finally saw it.

The creature before him was not a man: He was a beast. A masculine, muscular, brick-wall-of-a-man, on his knees sucking his mighty rod. He suddenly realised, Coach had the most beautiful eyes. The blue of them drew him in like an oasis of lust where he felt himself losing a sliver of his sanity with every second that passed.

Ray fought to cling onto his human disguise. He knew that unleashing his demonic self in an unlocked office wasn’t a wise decision - anyone could burst through the door without a moment’s notice. Still, even with his resistance, his body pulsed and grew; his skin fading to its glorious blue tone as his eyes faded to an unreadable black. Dylan recognised what he was immediately.. and questioned his fate.

“Am I…” Dylan huffed. “Am I about to become a demon?” He mumbled.

A loud pop was heard and the Commander spoke with his deep , bass-laden voice. “A demonic soldier of our Master’s New Order. A beast created to bring men to their knees, open their holes and plant the seed of sin inside them. Leaving them to let it take root, bloom and devour them, leaving behind frenzied flesh husks ready to serve their new Master. However, you are not there yet. There is a part of you holding you back.”

“No Coach… I swear, I’m yours. I am all yours to change!” Dylan pleaded.

“No. Not yet. There is another bond that restrains you. A promise you foolishly made years ago. We have to deal with that first. Only then you will be able to fully commit to your new existence.” Dylan’s eyes darted left and right as he thought about all promises he’d previously made.. then he realised. “Daphne?”

“You promised that you would be loyal for eternity to your wife, that you would love her and honour her.” The Commander replied.

“Yes, I did.” Dylan unemotionally replied.

“So, before your soul can be claimed by the darkness, it must be released from that contract.” Raymond explained.

“So… what? I’m gonna be bound by a stupid fucking promise I made years ago, forever? Can’t I simply break my vow?”

“Yes, you can. But you have to defile your promise, or at least, the symbol of it. If it helps… when I embraced my demonic existence, my decision was made in the heart - a marriage that was built on love but had slowly faded to one of coexistence… it was easy to walk away from. Yours?” Ray looked the boy up and down. “Seems to be more of a materialistic affair.”

With that, the Commander signalled towards Dylan’s finger. The younger man turned to meet the Commander’s gaze - with questions burning in his eyes. What was the obstacle that wouldn’t allow him to embrace his true nature? When his eyes followed Coach Ray’s, they stopped on his hand and he realised what his Master had meant.

“My ring?” He said. “My wedding band?”

“That is a physical reminder of what you pledged on that day. It ties you to your wife.” The muscular, demonic Coach continued, Dylan looking utterly dumbfounded. “However, the decision to break your bond is yours to make, boy. I can’t force your hand or give you the answer. It must come from you, and only you.”

Dylan looked blankly into Ray’s eyes, hoping the right path would present itself. He was drowning in his thoughts. He so badly desired to taste the power his Master was offering… he had to get rid of the thing that symbolically bound him to his wife. But how? How are you supposed to defile a ring? Suddenly, something snapped inside of him.

“Yes! Oh yes, yes, YES!! That’s it. That’s the way to defile something as pure as this.” His eyes sparkled with malevolence. He reached for the ring with his other hand and removed it from his finger. He then dropped to his knees right in front of the Commander. Dylan raised his head to once again meet his demonic gaze and when he did, he smiled.

“I know exactly how I’m gonna defile this worthless piece of shit!” He lowered his head and stared at the Coach’s thick, weighty bulge straining within his shorts. The gigantic, blue, vein-covered bat was emitting the most erotic stench Dylan ever experienced in his life.

“I bet this ‘monster’ of yours is never satisfied, right Coach?”

“Never, you filthy little tease. Never! It’s always hungry for more!” Ray replied, a thick smile on his face. His Master’s words were the exact thing he’d hoped to hear, and so Dylan grabbed the fat, humongous hell rod, releasing it from its fabric prison and smiled.

“Well let’s see if this is gonna satiate, even for a moment, your insatiable hunger!”

Dylan firmly squeezed the demonic rod; so hard that the opening of the Commander’s urethra was pushed right open.

“Time to feed the beast.” Dylan smirked.

With a firm push, he shoved his wedding ring; the only remnant of his old self, deep inside the filthy tube of muscled, veiny cock.

“FUUUUUUUUCK!!!” Roared the beast from above.

Dylan pushed the ring as far as it could go, deep inside the demonic tube. In that moment, the Commander started to feel his temperature rise; something so pure as the symbol of eternal love between a man and a woman was literally burning inside him. His body flushed, sweating more than ever before, his anger was swirling up, his muscles tensing more and more every passing second, until the beast opened his skinless mouth and let out a horrific primal roar. To Dylan, It sounded like he was in grave pain or hideous discomfort. But something strange was happening. Something truly unexpected.

Without any interruption the pained roar changed, shifting into maniacal evil laughter, a hysterical chuckle that could freeze your very blood and make your heart cease beating. A hellish laughter, full of malice, menace and malevolence, echoed in the whole building. The impossibly muscular evil monster lowered his marvelous skull and fixed his nonexistent evil eyes on the flesh that was destined to bring doom upon the world of men. Brusquely, the cock started to shoot. An endless thick stream of hot pungent hell spunk firing out of the great beast and flooding onto the young man’s designer clothes, saturating them, drenching them in the most addictive fluid ever.

“Master, what’s happening?” Dylan tried to utter, but in doing so, his opened mouth was filled by another jet of the demonic seed. Within his cock, Ray could feel the metal bubbling and searing him. With every moment, a little more of it was consumed and altered by his demonic essence. The ring that had once been a symbol of unending love and devotion, burned Ray from within. Its purity fighting the corruptive forces of the Commander’s demonic energy.

Wedged inside his huge demonic dick, the forces of morality and subversion fought as the gold sizzled and crackled. Had Raymond simply taken the ring by force and had Dylan not betrayed his marriage so willingly; surrendering to his lust for power, carnal pleasure and prestige it may have stood a chance, but as the situation unfolded, it was hopeless.

The dark energy Ray possessed was too great a temptation for Dylan and his absolute surrender to it annihilated any goodness the ring had ever held. As the last vestiges of what the ring had once meant were consumed by Raymond, the metal melted and lost the form it had held.

The liquid gold forced its way through the cells of his dickskin until it burst through the surface. It immediately coiled back upon itself forming into a solid, unbroken ebony ring. The black piercing adorned the Commander’s incredible dick. Heavy and thick, ornating the demonic rod.

“Your final hour of humanity is approaching, slave. There is a new ring; a ring that you freely crafted from your desires and offered to me. The only thing that now keeps you from the demonhood you crave is your vow of loyalty to your new Masters.” Ray uttered.

Dylan’s brow furrowed in concentration, then a foul smile spread across his lips. “So be it, then! Let’s rid me of this fucking disgusting, irritating, worthless shameful humanity and let me be reborn as an archdemon who will wreak havoc once-and-for-all upon all the pathetic human kind.” He joyfully chanted.

“This is the oath of a soon-to-be Knight of Hell and should be for all to take to heart. With this vow I renounce everything about me that is good; my human nature, my life as it exists now, my family and my friends and I pledge my allegiance to the flames of Hell. I will lead my new eternal life for the greater evil. I will place perversion above anything that is virtuous and defend my brotherhood of demonic beasts in our Master’s cause to rule all. I will crush humanity and bring humans to their knees. I will humiliate the weak, break them, eradicating every last ounce of goodness there ever was in their miserable souls. I’ll work to make them suffer while my cock will sear the vestiges of their moral lives before I gush my demonic seed and paint their insides giving new meaning to their pitiful existence. I will defile their bodies and turn them into temples of lust and corruption. I will ravage every hole, fuck every mans brain out and unleash debauchery upon this wrecked world. From this day forward, I will be a faithful soldier to my Master’s New World and will bear his mark forever. Now is my time. I willingly surrender my mortal soul to be devoured by you, Oh great Commander. I give in to my base instincts. Let me be reborn as your equal and stand by your side. Let my body reach the pinnacle of perfection. Allow my cock to reign with authority and make me the embodiment of lust! Make me a true beast! TRANSFORM ME INTO AN ARCHDEMON IN YOUR IMAGE AND LET’S CORRUPT THIS FUCKING WORLD!!”

Dylan panted as the final words tumbled out of his mouth. In that moment, he’d spoken his truth and made clear how much he was willing to sacrifice in his pursuit of power. His eyes darted to the Commander, whose face was fixed in a dark grin. Dylan was sure his performance had been enough to convince the older demon he was worthy.

And so, smiling a victorious and vicious smile, his eyes glowing a malevolent red, Dylan broke the silence again. “Okay… let’s do it! Bring on the horns!”

“Hmmm?” Ray smiled.

“I’m ready! Make me a demon, Coach! Give it to me!” Dylan eagerly replied.

Ray lay his hands upon Dylan’s head and allowed his claws to lightly graze the handsome, young man’s face. Then with more force than was necessary, he thrust the boy away from him, allowing him to drop to the floor.

“No.” He stated.

Dylan awkwardly fumbled on the ground stumbling to his feet. “What? What do you mean?”

“Look at you.” Ray spat. “So sure of yourself. So confident in who and what you are. All it took was a little coaxing and you try to dominate me… me!?” He rumbled, flexing his chest as he did. “Expecting to take demonhood rather than it being gifted to you!”

“I don’t… understand?” Dylan protested.

“You’ve always thought you were superior to everyone around you, even when you were just a little runt - running around the corridors here, getting into trouble. Superiority comes from respect, and you will learn to respect your superiors.”

“I,I..I… pledged allegiance to you.” Dylan pleaded.

“And I’m grateful for that. But I’ve also seen how little a promise from you truly means!” Ray replied, flicking his thick, black cock piercing as he did. “Even now, I can see within you exactly what you’ll be like when you become a demon - you’ll run around causing chaos.”

“Isn’t that the point?!” Dylan snapped.

“No!” Ray roared. “Without order, without discipline, you’d be a danger to all of us, to our Master.” “You said you’d make me a demonic soldier!” Dylan petulantly replied.

“And I will, the instant you recognise me as your superior. As your Commander.”

“I do!” The young man yelled.

Ray’s black eye sockets bore into Dylan’s soul in that moment - the Commander reading the man’s soul as if it were an open book.

“Your words mean nothing. Your vow to me is as easily broken as the one to your wife.” Ray concluded. “You will be gifted demonic life when you prove yourself worthy of it. Until then, you will remain human - tainted by the corruption I have planted within you.”

Dylan clutched his stomach.

“You can feel it inside you, can’t you? That hunger… that desire. Prove your loyalty to me, to our Master, and you shall receive your reward. Until then, the hunger will grow.”

Dylan continued to rub his stomach and stare bitterly at Ray. At that instant, an upbeat chirp rang out into the office. Raymond instinctively clicked the mouse on his computer and stared at the screen for a few seconds.

“…On the plus side, it appears I know where your brother is.”

As he led his little tour group, Richard Davies could hardly contain his excitement.

“We’re actually one of the largest refiners and purifiers of water in the entire world, every single millilitre goes through several phases of filtration and purification before it’s ready to be carbonated and combined with our exclusive blend of ingredients that create beverages loved all over the globe!”

The Mortal and I attempted to feign interest, but Jason and Dom stifled yawns as we moved through the factory premises.

“Of course, much of the production process is automated, so there’s very little need for any human interference with the bottling, labelling or packaging of our products - you’re very lucky to see the production line this close up; very few people get to!” Richard continued.

“Fascinating, Dad.” Dom sarcastically quipped, but it was lost on Richard’s over-excited energy.

“I hate to interrupt, but… why are we here, Mr. Davies?” I said, taking the opportunity to interject.

Richard turned to face me and the rest of the group, his eyes wide with excitement. “Oh, trust me - this is going to be worth it!” He reached into his white coat and pulled out a security access card.

“A few years ago, Harkers Foods had attempted to create a whole new kind of milk. Higher in protein, but lower in fat and lactose than regular skimmed milk, and with all the flavour of full-fat.” Richard beamed. “The investment was substantial, and, as you’ll see, Harkers decided it would be best to have our own dairy for testing and development purposes. Unfortunately, the project proved to be unsuccessful - but the facility remains.”

He raised the card and placed it upon a control panel - a large pair of doors marked “Restricted Access” unlocked.

Our group walked together, the doors closing behind us. A small selection of lights flickered on and it became clear we’d walked into a huge warehouse-like room full of equipment. The whirring sounds echoed through the space. Cutting through the hum of machinery, a series of pants and grunts could be heard.

“It dawned on me this morning - I have the means of distribution, and, when I found them… I had the method of production, too!” Richard beamed.

The four of us looked blankly towards the scientist. Sensing our lack of comprehension, Richard flicked a switch on the wall. A series of fluorescent lights burst into life and presented the fruits of Richards’ labour.

“We’d been trying to milk a herd of 40 cows… but I realised for OUR purposes, all we need is seven bulls.”

Suspended from the ceiling, bound by their arms and legs, seven naked, teenage boys were unveiled. Each one of their rock hard cocks was inserted into an automated pump, working tirelessly to coax yet another jet of semen from them.

Richard walked over to one of the boys and laid his hand upon the muscular teen’s shoulder. He smiled maniacally. “Having fun?”

Beneath the sweat-soaked blonde fringe that had plastered itself to his face, the boy’s slightly glazed eyes rolled in his head to face Richard. A dopey, soft smile spread on his face.

“Yyyyyyyyyeeesssssss.” He sighed, before his eyes squeezed shut and his two cocks blasted another load into the waiting tank.

“Wait…” the mortal tried. “…Sam?”

Sam weakly raised his head to look towards us. A menacing grin welcoming us to step closer. I looked to Richard, not quite sure what to say. I walked over to the gigantic glass tank that was nearly full to the brim with spunk. The nearer I got, the more I could feel it. Corruption. Pure unfiltered corruption.

“Liquid sin.” Richard said, almost as if reading my thoughts.

“You… can’t be serious!” the mortal replied.

“I couldn’t believe it when I found them… All seven of them in one place, just calling out for me to guide them, to help them find a way to spread their essence across the planet.” Richard happily replied.

“Dad… what are you talking about?” Dom said, a puzzled look on his face.

“We are the Seven Deadly Sins.” A chorus of voices replied. Our heads snapped in their direction.

“We exist to spread your gift to humanity, Master.” One of the boys continued in my direction, his sweaty face full of adoration.

“…h,how?” The mortal stammered, dumbfounded.

“Sam birthed them last night. His perversive seed worked to transform them into his sinful siblings.” Richard calmly explained. “I figured; if one load of his spunk could create them, what would all of their seed combined do to humanity?” He smiled.

Sam and Dom’s eyes widened. At the same time my cock twitched between my legs.

“So… a new product?” I curiously asked.

“Oh no, Master!” Richard exclaimed. “We have one of the world’s most popular beverages, and something tells me the public will enjoy the new and improved ‘Beast Power!’ more than ever. Just a few droplets per can should be enough… don’t you think?”

I couldn’t help but contain my glee, a wide smile swept upon my face. Richard had found a way to spread demonic influence far and wide, and without any suspicions being raised: I’d be sure to reward him with another dose from my dick later - though I failed to see how he could get much smarter.

Suddenly, a loud knock at the door broke my thoughts. Richard calmly walked towards the security panel and allowed access to whoever was waiting outside.

As the doors automatically opened, Ray’s booming voice cried out towards us. “Sorry we’re late, couldn’t you have emailed over some directions too, Rich… Woah! Looks like the party got started already!” He laughed as he surveyed the boys who continued to be milked.

Beside him, a handsome stranger followed. I could sense the beginnings of demonic potential that lay within him. I expected he’d treat me with the same revelry all my demonic brood had so far, and whilst I could feel his sense of awe towards me, his eyes struggled to maintain focus on me. Instead he gazed up to one of the teens in the machinery.

He walked towards the boy and lay his hand upon his flabby chin.

“Drake?” He softly asked, the small shred of humanity left within him guiding the way.

The boy’s eyes opened and a warm smile spread across his face. “Hey, Bro!”

“Are you okay?” Dylan asked. “Okay?!” Drake panted. “I’m… f… fu… ucking… amaaazing!” He cried as he shot load after load into the apparatus wrapped around his cock. Dylan took a moment to look down at his brother’s tool. It looked…. inhuman. Though it was obscured by the equipment, he could see a series of lumps and barbs that sat upon it, thick veins that crisscrossed upon its surface. His eyes drifted to the other boys either side of his brother and noticed that they too had dicks that’d been altered. He particularly enjoyed the dual horse-like cocks of the muscular blonde boy, his mouth watering slightly as he imagined what he’d do with them.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. “See anything you like?” I toyed.

“I err…” He paused. “Before today… I’d never looked at another guy’s dick… and now? I want them. I want all of them.” Dylan stated.

“Well, given enough time, I’m sure you’ll get your chance!” I smiled.

“No.. I mean…” He sighed exasperatedly. “Does everyone you corrupt become gay?”

The question genuinely came as a surprise. I took a moment to consider my answer.

“As much as I’d like to take the credit for the way things have progressed so far - I don’t believe that it’s entirely my desires that are driving these changes. What do you think, James?”

All eyes looked upon the Mortal.

“I… Me?” He quizzed.

“You see, where I come from… lust is lust. You see what you want, and you claim it. Here, there are… restrictions.” I continued. “The mortal and I share a bond and I theorise it is a combination of my power, and his compulsions that have lead us to where we are.”

Dylan looked at me. The answer seemed to satisfy his curiosity, and yet his face was still painted with a look of concern.

“Don’t you like it?” I asked him.

“No… it’s just, what happens when all the men on earth are gay? What about the women?” He curiously stated. “They’ll never get to experience any of these glorious dicks.”

“Unless we make them each a dildo!” Dom crudely quipped.

“Yeah, that’d work!” The mortal replied, sharing a laugh.

Dylan was silent for a moment. “That… would work.” He stated.

Richard stepped towards Dylan and I, his curiosity piqued. “What would work?”

“I think I could get you access to the resources required to do that.” Dylan smiled, turning his head to mine. “Master.” He leaned in to kiss me, I welcomed his boldness, allowing our tongues to wrestle whilst Raymond knelt before me and lapped my bulge with his tongue.

From his vantage point on the fire escape, Sean had been unable to see or hear everything with total clarity. His distance from the group, combined with the tinted, double glazed windows meant that he’d struggled to comprehend everything that had happened inside the large warehouse. But as he witnessed the teenage boy in the middle of the room shift and grow, his body turning a deep crimson as a large pair of bat-like wings unfurled from his shoulders, horns rising from his forehead, and surrounded by adoring men who seemingly worshipped his body, he knew immediately what he was seeing.

Fear and panic wracked through his mind and in that instant he did the only thing he could think to do; dropped to his knees, and prayed.

• Like 10

19 hours ago, hunklover said:

Fear and panic wracked through his mind and in that instant he did the only thing he could think to do; dropped to his knees, and prayed.

Oh No. Sean. I hoppe you are strong enough for what is about to happen. Your faith has to be huge to eb able to fight all those demons out there.

Man what a fantastic story. I dont have more praise to give you. 

I love the horror element of it all and how you are working slowly torwards something.

The demon thinks he is undefeatable but his weakness is The Mortal as he calls it. If they get The kid alone the demon will be in trouble evntho everyone else they have come around so far has been corrupted THE KID, THE MORTAL REMAINS HUMAN  and that's gonna be the demon weakness. I have no idea how will this end of if forces of good will winm torwards the bad but everything is bleak now. The dark forces are winning and they will create a world of chaos.

I hope to see this story to it's end. It would be a shame to let it uncomplete. 

• Like 2