GEOFF and jim: wimpy noodle becomes a MUSCLE DOM -- Camp Avslapning Parts 1 - 5 NSFW

anonrockclimber

GEOFF and jim: Camp Avslapning Part 1 

June 2010

I’d been looking forward to this trip for a while. A bunch of my friends – several from work and a few others – and I were heading to the mountains for a week. We had rented a hike-in-only camp comprising five sleeping cabins (each slept two to four adults), a mess hall, a washroom building divided into two – for men and women – with toilet stalls and gang style showers,  and a bunch of outdoor facilities including a sauna (everyone and every place had one here), a wood burning cedar hot tub, and a cold dunk. The place was billed as a rustic retreat where you can get away from it all. The camp warned that there was no cell signal and so our mobile devices would not connect with our data plans. This sounded PERFECT for me. Typically I (and most of my co-workers) worked 60 hour weeks; we felt like we were always on call and expected to be on our email constantly. But, we had just finished a huge deal and several of us were getting away to celebrate. What better way than to be off the grid for 8 days?

I got out of town late. A few things came up at work on Friday morning and I was driving out at 5 (I intended to leave at noon) – typical. Fortunately, it was the middle of June and the days were long (albeit cool given how far north we lived). I got to the trail head  at 730p and while it didn’t ever get pitch black up here – it did get dark and I had a 7 kilometer hike ahead of me and knew that I had to hoof it. Although it was a bit cool (10 degrees or so) I only had a long sleeve shirt from REI on and some hiking pants – my jacket was in the outer pocket of my backpack. 

I parked my car, got out and headed to the back to get my pack on and get going. I caught my reflection in the car window and – I have to confess – I liked what I saw. At 45, I had a lean athletic build that filled out my shirt nicely. You could see the mounds of my pecs through my shirt, my muscular shoulders capped my 16.5” arms which filled out the sleeves, and my broad shoulders tapered down to a tight 29” waist. You couldn’t see my legs because of my pants, but my ass was perky (I turned around to catch a glimpse) from my hip thrusts, deadlifts, and squats. AT 5-10 and 175 pounds I was an athletic middle aged man with a silver beard. And I relished the opportunity to show off my physical dominance over other men – whether it was at my box (its what we called our functional fitness gym), the gym where I lifted weights, or wrestling around in my gay wrestling league. 

I put my backpack on, took one final quick look at myself in the reflection (damn I’m a hot alpha) and headed to the trail. At the trail head was a sign 7K to Camp Avslapning. Attached to the sign was a note:

Hey Jim, sorry you had to get a late start. As an FYI – you’ll be bunking with Geoff. See you when you get here.

“Huh,” I thought, “I haven’t seen Geoff in 5 years. It’ll be good to catch up.” And with that I headed off. 

It was a challenging trail – even for me. But that didn’t stop my mind from wondering a bit. I was thinking back to the last time Geoff and I had hung out. He was Jane’s (my co-worker) younger brother. I had just moved here and Jane was hosting a welcome party for me at her flat. Geoff was visiting her from the US. He was 20 years old and in the middle of his engineering degree. He had just come out and I could tell he had a crush on me. He was tall, 6’3”, handsome face with a sharp jaw line, curly blond hair, but skinny. Sopping weight he weighed -  at most – 150lbs. We chatted most of the night – we both got a little bit tipsy – and agreed to meet up a couple days later. We had brunch and I told him I liked to wrestle (was part of a wrestling league in University). He said that he always found it interesting and I invited him back to my place to roll around. I’m ashamed to admit that I took quite a bit of pleasure in wiping the floor with him. I know I walked the line – almost pushed it too far – his exclamations of agony let me know that I was effectively using my muscular body to inflict a bit of pain… and I may have held some holds just a bit longer than I should have; but, it was all in good fun and he assured me that he enjoyed himself. His semi-hardon confirmed that for me, too. 

We hung out quite a bit that summer, five years ago. We wrestled a lot – I dominated him, we had lunch and dinners together on the weekend, hiked in the mountains just outside of town, and went rock climbing quite a bit. I could see in his blue eyes that he was smitten for me. He’d ask me to flex my arms for him, for permission to rub his hands on my washboard abs, and would even request a pec bounce or two. I told him the price of admission was that he had to allow me to squeeze out a few wrestling submissions from his lips… he always agreed and I always took it right up to the line. I even taught him some safe words to let me know if I was approaching his limit or had crossed over (I only crossed over a couple of times). But, he was 20 years younger and was just a rail. I like my subs to have some meat on them – some ability to fight back. A sub that is tough to control is just more fun. I wonder how Geoff’s been. I may even wipe the cabin floor with him again. I smirked and headed off at a fast pace. 

Two and a half hours later I was hiking into camp. It was dusk and cool – maybe 5 degrees. In spite of this, I was sweaty and felt exhilarated. At the entrance to cap was a map with a note attached to it. 

Hey Jim, you’ll be with Geoff in Cabin 2. Figured with your love of fitness and activity, you’d appreciate the hike to it. Geoff is game, too. 

I looked at the map – Cabin 2 was way up the hill, isolated and out of the way. It was the furthest from any of the camp’s amenities. Probably a 10 minute walk from the nearest cabin and 15 from the showers. 

I walked into camp. It looked like everyone had headed to bed already. I was kinda surprised – I expected folks to be in the sauna or the hot tub. And I began my hike up to the Cabin. Cabin 2 was the only one with the light on.  

A few minutes later I was opening the door. I looked around – yup this is rustic. A concrete floor with a throw rug in the middle. And a single bunk bed. On the bottom bunk was what looked to be a bigger version of Geoff. He was spread out over the bed – it barely contained him – wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants. He was reading a book. I saw him and thought “oh man the boy got fat, too bad.” On the top bunk he had spread out all of his stuff. Geoff looked up from his book a great big smile on his face. He saw me looking at the top bunk – with his stuff strewn all over it – and his smile took on a slightly different look. 

“JIM! Hey! It is so good to see you!” Geoff didn’t get up. 

“Geoff, wow man. Good to see you too! You’ve…… changed.” 

“Yeah, I’ve put on a bit of weight. Once I turned 21, I found it hard to keep the weight off… but what can you do?”

“Yeah, well….. hey, there’s only one bunk bed in here. I thought all the cabins had two.”

“Yeah” Geoff said, “we decided to move the other bunk that was in here down to Cabin 1 for Jane. She brought some friends with her and they all wanted to bunk together. I said you’d be game.”

“Yeah sure.” I said, “Well, why don’t you help me move your stuff off the top bunk and we can catch up.” 

“I’ve got a better idea, Jim. Let’s wrestle for the top bunk. Whoever gets five submissions first can claim the top bunk.” 

“Well, I just hiked 7 K with a 20kilo pack on… but sure… it will probably be a bit more of a fair match that way.” 

Geoff just smiled. He stood up and removed his sweatshirt. My jaw dropped. What I had assumed to be a fat flabby body beneath that sweatshirt was the muscular body of a powerlifter. Only, Geoff had hardly any fat on him. I took in the sight – he was a gorilla. He had a thick powerful waist – probably 34” or so, but I could easily see his abs on his stomach as he breathed in and out. His pecs were massive – so much so that his nipples pointed down to the cold concrete floor. While I was taking in their sheer size, the left pec twitched – seemingly unbeknownst to Geoff. As it did so, ripples emerged just under his tight skin. He had veins running up and down his arms and shoulders and a couple across his pecs. His traps were like mounds sitting on either side of his massive neck. He bent over to remove his sweat pants. I got quick flash of his massive and muscular back. It was thick with mounds of muscle – powerful. When his sweat pants were removed, he revealed massive legs that were proportionate to the rest of his powerful body; he was wearing briefs that barely contained his glutes. His thighs were at least 30” of muscle, his calves bulged and dwarfed my upper arms. And, as with his upper body, hardly any fat was visible. It was all granite muscle. And across his entire body was a thick mound of body hair – almost fur. Geoffrey was a beast. 

This is going to be fun, I thought to myself. I loved to dominate muscle subs. And what stood before me was the epitome of muscle subs. 

Geoff saw that I was taking in his body with a greedy delight. He smiled. 

“You like what you see, now?” As he spoke he reached up and ran his right hand through his hair, his right bicep bulged as he did so (he wasn’t flexing). 

“Yeah Geoff, you’ve been working out!”

“I have. I’m up to 260 pounds now. My arms were 22” when I measured them a couple months ago. But with my supplements they may be 22.5” by now.” He flexed his right bicep as he said this and it erupted in a mountain of muscle. 

He lowered his arm and bounced his pecs. He bounced them in sync and then one at a time. They were so hefty I could almost hear them as they lifted and dropped with each flex. And, striations beneath his chest hair appeared and disappeared with each contraction. He smiled. 

“Now, Jim, before we begin, remind me what were the safe words again?”

I smiled, this is going to be fun – I LOVE pushing muscle subs to the limit and sometimes guiding them to just beyond. And from the stable of subs I’ve collected, they love it too. 

“Yellow when you’re at the limit but don’t want the scene to end. Red when the lines’ been crossed and we need stop.” 

“Ahh yes. That’s right. I’d forgotten how dull your safety words were. With my subs, I have a different set of words. Water for when you need a break but don’t want the scene to end and rock if I’ve taken you over the limit and you need the scene to end, immediately. I guess I should tell you, Jim - in the last five years, in addition to putting on mass, I’ve been training in martial arts. I just received my brown belt in Jujitsu fastest progression ever seen at my school. I’ve been looking forward to this for the past 5 years.” 

“Fuck” I thought. I had been in a wrestling league for years but never had any formal training. It was all erotic fun for me. The only times that I ever lost were to someone with formal training and the most humiliating losses were handed to me by blue and purple belts in jujitsu. Now, standing in front of me was massive bodybuilder/power lifter, someone with grappling training, and someone who had just announced that he was an alpha with a stable of subs of his own. What was even more frightening in that moment was all the recollections that came flooding back to me – times when I had used my athletic prowess to dominate a young skinny sub – and push him beyond his submission point – forced him to beg me to end a scene through cries of pain. 

I looked at him, his massive chest rising and falling with each breath, his powerful core showcasing a set of washboard abs, his quads, arms, and neck. I could see the strength in every fiber of his body and wondered if his claim of grappling training was true. If it was, I was about to have my ass handed to me. And given that we were in the cabin furthest from the rest of camp, no one was likely to hear my screams. His mouth was partially open - a look of hunger, like a snake about to eat its prey. He slowly licked his lips.

Geoffrey raised his arms in a double bicep pose. Mountains of granite on both arms. And then into a most muscular pose. His face turned from a devilish grin into an aggressive show of dominance. 

“Ready for some pain old man?” 

I took in this muscular alpha with a look of aggressive, killer lust in his eyes. I noted that his briefs had filled and it looked like his cock was hard. A wet spot was forming on the front. Geoffrey was getting turned on by his show of dominance and we had not even begun. 

Fuck what was about to happen to me? 

• Like 18

Great intro!  We're about to read about young, handsome, muscle-stud domination - can anything get any better?  Next chapter soon, please!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anonrockclimber said:

Scandinavia: June 2010

I’d been looking forward to this trip for a while. A bunch of my friends – several from work and a few others – and I were heading to the mountains for a week. We had rented a hike-in-only camp comprising five sleeping cabins (each slept two to four adults), a mess hall, a washroom building divided into two – for men and women – with toilet stalls and gang style showers,  and a bunch of outdoor facilities including a sauna (everyone and every place had one here), a wood burning cedar hot tub, and a cold dunk. The place was billed as a rustic retreat where you can get away from it all. The camp warned that there was no cell signal and so our mobile devices would not connect with our data plans. This sounded PERFECT for me. Typically I (and most of my co-workers) worked 60 hour weeks; we felt like we were always on call and expected to be on our email constantly. But, we had just finished a huge deal and several of us were getting away to celebrate. What better way than to be off the grid for 8 days?

I got out of town late. A few things came up at work on Friday morning and I was driving out at 5 (I intended to leave at noon) – typical. Fortunately, it was the middle of June and the days were long (albeit cool given how far north we lived). I got to the trail head  at 730p and while it didn’t ever get pitch black up here – it did get dark and I had a 7 kilometer hike ahead of me and knew that I had to hoof it. Although it was a bit cool (10 degrees or so) I only had a long sleeve shirt from REI on and some hiking pants – my jacket was in the outer pocket of my backpack. 

I parked my car, got out and headed to the back to get my pack on and get going. I caught my reflection in the car window and – I have to confess – I liked what I saw. At 45, I had a lean athletic build that filled out my shirt nicely. You could see the mounds of my pecs through my shirt, my muscular shoulders capped my 16.5” arms which filled out the sleeves, and my broad shoulders tapered down to a tight 29” waist. You couldn’t see my legs because of my pants, but my ass was perky (I turned around to catch a glimpse) from my hip thrusts, deadlifts, and squats. AT 5-10 and 175 pounds I was an athletic middle aged man with a silver beard. And I relished the opportunity to show off my physical dominance over other men – whether it was at my box (its what we called our functional fitness gym), the gym where I lifted weights, or wrestling around in my gay wrestling league. 

I put my backpack on, took one final quick look at myself in the reflection (damn I’m a hot alpha) and headed to the trail. At the trail head was a sign 7K to Camp Avslapning. Attached to the sign was a note:

Hey Jim, sorry you had to get a late start. As an FYI – you’ll be bunking with Geoff. See you when you get here.

“Huh,” I thought, “I haven’t seen Geoff in 5 years. It’ll be good to catch up.” And with that I headed off. 

It was a challenging trail – even for me. But that didn’t stop my mind from wondering a bit. I was thinking back to the last time Geoff and I had hung out. He was Jane’s (my co-worker) younger brother. I had just moved over from Canada and Jane was hosting a welcome party for me at her flat. Geoff was visiting her from the US. He was 20 years old and in the middle of his engineering degree. He had just come out and I could tell he had a crush on me. He was tall, 6’3”, handsome face with a sharp jaw line, curly blond hair, but skinny. Sopping weight he weighed -  at most – 150lbs. We chatted most of the night – we both got a little bit tipsy – and agreed to meet up a couple days later. We had brunch and I told him I liked to wrestle (was part of a wrestling league in Toronto). He said that he always found it interesting and I invited him back to my place to roll around. I’m ashamed to admit that I took quite a bit of pleasure in wiping the floor with him. I know I walked the line – almost pushed it too far – his exclamations of agony let me know that I was effectively using my muscular body to inflict a bit of pain… and I may have held some holds just a bit longer than I should have; but, it was all in good fun and he assured me that he enjoyed himself. His semi-hardon confirmed that for me, too. 

We hung out quite a bit that summer, five years ago. We wrestled a lot – I dominated him, we had lunch and dinners together on the weekend, hiked in the mountains just outside of town, and went rock climbing quite a bit. I could see in his blue eyes that he was smitten for me. He’d ask me to flex my arms for him, for permission to rub his hands on my washboard abs, and would even request a pec bounce or two. I told him the price of admission was that he had to allow me to squeeze out a few wrestling submissions from his lips… he always agreed and I always took it right up to the line. I even taught him some safe words to let me know if I was approaching his limit or had crossed over (I only crossed over a couple of times). But, he was 20 years younger and was just a rail. I like my subs to have some meat on them – some ability to fight back. A sub that is tough to control is just more fun. I wonder how Geoff’s been. I may even wipe the cabin floor with him again. I smirked and headed off at a fast pace. 

Two and a half hours later I was hiking into camp. It was dusk and cool – maybe 5 degrees. In spite of this, I was sweaty and felt exhilarated. At the entrance to cap was a map with a note attached to it. 

Hey Jim, you’ll be with Geoff in Cabin 2. Figured with your love of fitness and activity, you’d appreciate the hike to it. Geoff is game, too. 

I looked at the map – Cabin 2 was way up the hill, isolated and out of the way. It was the furthest from any of the camp’s amenities. Probably a 10 minute walk from the nearest cabin and 15 from the showers. 

I walked into camp. It looked like everyone had headed to bed already. I was kinda surprised – I expected folks to be in the sauna or the hot tub. And I began my hike up to the Cabin. Cabin 2 was the only one with the light on.  

A few minutes later I was opening the door. I looked around – yup this is rustic. A concrete floor with a throw rug in the middle. And a single bunk bed. On the bottom bunk was what looked to be a bigger version of Geoff. He was spread out over the bed – it barely contained him – wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants. He was reading a book. I saw him and thought “oh man the boy got fat, too bad.” On the top bunk he had spread out all of his stuff. Geoff looked up from his book a great big smile on his face. He saw me looking at the top bunk – with his stuff strewn all over it – and his smile took on a slightly different look. 

“JIM! Hey! It is so good to see you!” Geoff didn’t get up. 

“Geoff, wow man. Good to see you too! You’ve…… changed.” 

“Yeah, I’ve put on a bit of weight. Once I turned 21, I found it hard to keep the weight off… but what can you do?”

“Yeah, well….. hey, there’s only one bunk bed in here. I thought all the cabins had two.”

“Yeah” Geoff said, “we decided to move the other bunk that was in here down to Cabin 1 for Jane. She brought some friends with her and they all wanted to bunk together. I said you’d be game.”

“Yeah sure.” I said, “Well, why don’t you help me move your stuff off the top bunk and we can catch up.” 

“I’ve got a better idea, Jim. Let’s wrestle for the top bunk. Whoever gets five submissions first can claim the top bunk.” 

“Well, I just hiked 7 K with a 20kilo pack on… but sure… it will probably be a bit more of a fair match that way.” 

Geoff just smiled. He stood up and removed his sweatshirt. My jaw dropped. What I had assumed to be a fat flabby body beneath that sweatshirt was the muscular body of a powerlifter. Only, Geoff had hardly any fat on him. I took in the sight – he was a gorilla. He had a thick powerful waist – probably 34” or so, but I could easily see his abs on his stomach as he breathed in and out. His pecs were massive – so much so that his nipples pointed down to the cold concrete floor. While I was taking in their sheer size, the left pec twitched – seemingly unbeknownst to Geoff. As it did so, ripples emerged just under his tight skin. He had veins running up and down his arms and shoulders and a couple across his pecs. His traps were like mounds sitting on either side of his massive neck. He bent over to remove his sweat pants. I got quick flash of his massive and muscular back. It was thick with mounds of muscle – powerful. When his sweat pants were removed, he revealed massive legs that were proportionate to the rest of his powerful body; he was wearing briefs that barely contained his glutes. His thighs were at least 30” of muscle, his calves bulged and dwarfed my upper arms. And, as with his upper body, hardly any fat was visible. It was all granite muscle. And across his entire body was a thick mound of body hair – almost fur. Geoffrey was a beast. 

This is going to be fun, I thought to myself. I loved to dominate muscle subs. And what stood before me was the epitome of muscle subs. 

Geoff saw that I was taking in his body with a greedy delight. He smiled. 

“You like what you see, now?” As he spoke he reached up and ran his right hand through his hair, his right bicep bulged as he did so (he wasn’t flexing). 

“Yeah Geoff, you’ve been working out!”

“I have. I’m up to 260 pounds now. My arms were 22” when I measured them a couple months ago. But with my supplements they may be 22.5” by now.” He flexed his right bicep as he said this and it erupted in a mountain of muscle. 

He lowered his arm and bounced his pecs. He bounced them in sync and then one at a time. They were so hefty I could almost hear them as they lifted and dropped with each flex. And, striations beneath his chest hair appeared and disappeared with each contraction. He smiled. 

“Now, Jim, before we begin, remind me what were the safe words again?”

I smiled, this is going to be fun – I LOVE pushing muscle subs to the limit and sometimes guiding them to just beyond. And from the stable of subs I’ve collected, they love it too. 

“Yellow when you’re at the limit but don’t want the scene to end. Red when the lines’ been crossed and we need stop.” 

“Ahh yes. That’s right. I’d forgotten how dull your safety words were. With my subs, I have a different set of words. Water for when you need a break but don’t want the scene to end and rock if I’ve taken you over the limit and you need the scene to end, immediately. I guess I should tell you, Jim - in the last five years, in addition to putting on mass, I’ve been training in martial arts. I just received my brown belt in Jujitsu fastest progression ever seen at my school. I’ve been looking forward to this for the past 5 years.” 

“Fuck” I thought. I had been in a wrestling league for years but never had any formal training. It was all erotic fun for me. The only times that I ever lost were to someone with formal training and the most humiliating losses were handed to me by blue and purple belts in jujitsu. Now, standing in front of me was massive bodybuilder/power lifter, someone with grappling training, and someone who had just announced that he was an alpha with a stable of subs of his own. What was even more frightening in that moment was all the recollections that came flooding back to me – times when I had used my athletic prowess to dominate a young skinny sub – and push him beyond his submission point – forced him to beg me to end a scene through cries of pain. 

I looked at him, his massive chest rising and falling with each breath, his powerful core showcasing a set of washboard abs, his quads, arms, and neck. I could see the strength in every fiber of his body and wondered if his claim of grappling training was true. If it was, I was about to have my ass handed to me. And given that we were in the cabin furthest from the rest of camp, no one was likely to hear my screams. His mouth was partially open - a look of hunger, like a snake about to eat its prey. He slowly licked his lips.

Geoffrey raised his arms in a double bicep pose. Mountains of granite on both arms. And then into a most muscular pose. His face turned from a devilish grin into an aggressive show of dominance. 

“Ready for some pain old man?” 

I took in this muscular alpha with a look of aggressive, killer lust in his eyes. I noted that his briefs had filled and it looked like his cock was hard. A wet spot was forming on the front. Geoffrey was getting turned on by his show of dominance and we had not even begun. 

Fuck what was about to happen to me? 

Damn this is hot 

• Like 2

GEOFF and jim: Camp Avslapning part 2

Standing in the open door, the cool air was lightly floating into the room. I stepped in, removed my backpack, leaned it up against the wall.

I took a couple steps forward into the rustic room. 

"Jim, I think you're going to want to shut that door. Do you really want your friends and co-workers to hear your cries of pain while I crush you into submission after submission - five I think we agreed to?" 

"We'll see who cries out in pain" I replied in a false tone of confidence - the crack in my voice betrayed the fear mixed with excitement that was welling up inside me. 

"Close the door, middle-age beta" Geoffrey quietly commanded. 

I stood there looking at this gorilla of a man. He had claimed the cabin as his territory, established himself as the alpha, and locked my brown eyes with his steely cold blue ones. I dug deep down to find that well of alpha dominance that always surged within me to counter him. But, his sheer muscular size, his dominance of will, his alpha persona had dried it up. I was left standing there - a shell of the man who had started down the trail a mere two and a half hours ago. 

I made an about-face and closed the door.

I turned back around and like a flash the mountain that stood before me was wrapped around me. His 260 pounds of muscle brought me crashing down to the concrete floor. I was engulfed in a cocoon of steel-hard muscle. I could smell his manly musk radiating from his sweaty body - Geoffrey clearly had not showered after his hike. His muscles flexed crushing me into his hairy body. His warm hungry mouth was next to my ear. 

"Jim, now I'm going to take you through a few holds. Let's see how you do. The first one is called an armbar. If I remember right you may know it." 

And before he had stopped speaking I found myself trapped in an armbar. His powerful legs on either side his meaty calloused hands grabbing my wrist and immense pressure exerted on my elbow. I couldn't get out and quickly I tapped, but he just kept the pressure on. 

"Geoff I give, I give, I give! Stop!" 

He didn't stop but just kept it up - increased the pressure just a bit. The hamstrings on his left leg bulged into my face - he was flexing it just to exert a bit more dominance over my beaten body, but he still didn't stop. I was in agony and started to groan in pain.

"Geoff I give!" I screamed as I tapped him with my free hand.

"Jim, that's not the word. Remember your safewords, Jim. How am I supposed to know you really want me to stop if you don't use your safeword?" He added just a bit more pressure - I thought my arm was going to break.

"Yellow!  Yellow! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow! Yellow!" I screamed quickly. But he didn't let up he just kept the pressure applied I could hear the delight in his voice as he chuckled. 

"uh-uh-uh Jim. That's not the correct safe word." 

"Water!" I screamed! "I NEED WATER!" 

"Good boy Jim. Good boy. When you're in my house, you use MY words." and with that, his hands released my arm. But his legs were still on either side. 

"That's one. Four more to go. You know Jim. I wonder, would you like to feel how powerful my legs are? You always used to put me in body scissors and head scissors. Remember that? Let me give you a taste."

We were still in position after he had applied an armbar to my right arm. Geoff locked his ankles trapping my bicep between his legs. He straightened out his legs and flexed them. It felt as though my arm was being crushed between two boulders. 

"This is 20% of my strength. What's fun about this is I won't cause any lasting damage, but you'll still get to feel how strong my legs are. I do this to all my subs on the first date. I slowly ratchet up the pressure until either (a) they passout from the pain or (b) I reach my max pressure. Out of my stable of 24 subs, not a single one has made it to 100% - they all passout from the pain first. Don't worry, no one has ever had any lasting damage. However, I did accidentally break one dweeb's arm as I crushed it. But, he was a wimpy doodle. None of them are as strong as you, Jim. Let's see if you can get 100% on this." 

And with that, he slowly started to increase the crushing pressure of his scissor hold. 

"This is 30%" My arm felt like it was in a vice.

"40" The pain was sharp and intense. I wasn't sure how long I was going to last. 

"60" The jump from 40 to 60 was unreal. I felt the muscles in his legs dig into my 16.5" bicep, it felt like his muscles were ripping mine to shreds. I started to see stars from the pain.

"70" Surely my arm would shatter under the force. My vision started to go blurry and close in. I could not believe the amount of pain I was experiencing. 

"80, Jim. You're doing good." His little bit of encouragement stirred something deep inside of me. Those words made me want to hold on. Something switched inside of me and all I wanted was to please this alpha who was putting me through so much pain, simply by squeezing my arm between his legs. 

"Good boy Jim. You've made it to 90. You're an impressive little beta, aren't you? You're gonna make your Gorilla alpha proud." And with that he growled. My arm was numb. I could no longer feel it. He had used his muscles to cut off all blood flow to my arm. And still he kept up the crushing pressure.

"100! Nice! You've impressed me. Now, let's get back to our submission match. Let's see, you still have four more submissions don't you?" He released my arm and stood over me. I looked up seeing the mounds of his abs, his pecs bulging out and his heaving chest. My right arm was now useless, dead by my side. It would serve me little use during the rest of our ... match? Scene? I wasn't sure what to call it. 

"Stand up Jim. We have to start standing up. Otherwise, it won't be fair. Isn't that what you always said to me between submissions?" 

He's right. I love to torment my subs. Make them submit stand above them as they lay in a puddled, pathetic heap at my feet and force them to stand up to face me again. It was humiliating for them. I loved it. Now, though, it was my turn to be made to feel like the weak and pitiful excuse of a human. 

I stood up. My eyes were at the level of his neck. I had a perfect view of this 25-year-old gorilla. The cleavage between his pecs was so deep that I'm sure he could bury a tube of toothpaste between them. All I wanted to do was place my mouth on his nipples and lick them, suck them, nibble them, worship them. I wanted to feel his blond chest hair against my face, to bury my nose between those shelves of muscle. 

"You like these don't you, Jim?" Geoff said as he bounced his pecs - left, right, left, right. "Would you like to place your hands on them while I bounce 'em for you?"

His eyes held me captive.

"You know what the price of admission is, don't you? A submission squeezed from your lips."

Without giving me a choice, Geoff grabbed my left wrist with his calloused hand and placed my hand on his hairy pec. He bounced it and flexed it. It felt as though a balloon of steel was growing beneath my palm. I could feel the ripples of his muscle fibres erupt as he slowly rolled his pec. His hand was crushing my wrist as his forearms bulged and veins pulsed just beneath his paper-thin skin.  I couldn't have removed my hand if I wanted to and I did not want to. 

"And now for the payment. Since you got to feel my pecs as I bounced and flexed them for you, I think it is only fair that I crush a submission from you while you're trapped against them. How. To. Do. It?  .... I think I know what you'd like."

Geoff then grabbed the back of my head and brought my face up to his pecs. My nose between them. He held my face there and said, "Now Jim, we're going to have to change the rules for this one. I don't think you'll be able to speak my safeword to me, so I'll accept some taps from you to indicate your subservience to your muscle master." His massive forearms were both behind my head his bulging cannons on either side and he crushed my face into his steel hard ripped and hairy chest. I thought my face bones would be crushed under the pressure. I immediately tapped his back - frantcally. He didn't let go right away, kept crushing just a little bit longer as I tapped my muscle master's bulging and wide back. I felt warm salty liquid stream into my mouth as he let go. My face was covered in blood from my nose. I wiped it off.

"Oh don't worry, Jim. That always happens when I lightly press a guy's face into my chest. It'll stop. No lasting damage." Geoff grinned. He looked evil. My blood covered his pecs and he even had a bit on his abs. His cock was hard and I could see its veins through the briefs he wore, which were wet with pre-cum. Geoff was clearly enjoying himself. 

"Now let's see. That was payment for me allowing you to touch my chest while I flexed it for you" Geoff seemed to have forgotten that he had not given me a choice in the matter. "Jim, we still have four more submissions to go before I get to claim the top bunk. I suppose if you get five submissions out of me, you can claim the top bunk, too. Fair is fair after all." We both knew that Geoff was not going to provide me with any submissions tonight. 

"Here, how's this, Jim. I'll tell you what move I'm going to do next to give you time to prepare for an offence. How's that? Next, let's try a Guillotine?" He stood before me a wall of power and strength that was agile and quick as a predator looking at me as though I was his next snack. We both knew that was not far from the truth. After a pause of 20 seconds, he was on me again, wrapping his power around my weak body and brought me to the floor.

I was in the guillotine of muscle before I could think. My neck trapped under his sweaty musky armpit, pressed against his bulging lats. HIs thick forearm was around my neck like steel cables his hands clasped in front of my chest. Geoff's legs were wrapped around me and I heard him say to me "To make it fair, I won't squeeze my legs, how's that?" He said nothing about his arms, though and he crushed my head and neck. I thought my skull would explode under the pressure but I also felt myself get light-headed. Next thing I knew his hands were slapping me awake.

"You took a nap there buddy. Too bad. There wasn't a submission so we still have four to go for you or five to go for me. This is fun, isn't it? But we can't go all night. Everyone wants to go on a long hike tomorrow so we should get some sleep. How about a straight ankle lock next?" And quickly my right leg was between his legs, my foot under his bicep and against his body and I could feel his throbbing cock next to my calf. The pain was immediate and intense. He could have sheered my ankle off just with the pressure of one arm. "I'm only going to use 10% of my strength - max. I want you to be able to walk tomorrow, Jim." The pressure increased and I was tapping, screaming, begging, all at once. My eyes watered as I begged, "PLEASE Geoff, stop."

"Sheesh, Jim, you don't learn, do you? How am I to know you really want me to  stop?"

"WATER Goeff, WATER, please, WATER!" I stuttered through gasps of pain.

"That's it. You're learning. A bit slower than some of my other subs, but I suppose some are just more difficult to train than others. Three more. Next, we'll do one of your favourite holds. It isn't a real martial arts move, but I want you to know how much I want you to enjoy yourself." 

Swiftly, Geoff maneuvered so he was on top of me - we faced each other. He wrapped his arms around my head again and crushed it into this right lat. His powerful legs wrapped around mine and he spread them - a grapevine guillotine combo. I loved to put Geoffrey into this move when he was last here. I once even made a video of it and I always got hard when I watched the video later - his face screwed up in pain and my ass flexed as I spread his legs apart. Now I was on the receiving end of this. I could only imagine what his powerful glutes would look like from above as pain flooded my body - my head being crushed, my legs feeling like they would be ripped from my hip sockets. His entire body was hard - including his cock as it crushed into mine. I tapped him in a vain effort to get him to stop. Tapped his legs. Nothing. Tapped his back. Still, the pain continued. Tapped his powerful set of glutes "Jim, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Water! WATER! WATER! WATER!" 

"Well, Jim, you still need to get 5 submissions from me to get the top bunk. I only need two more submissions from you. Let's get this over with, shall we? I'd like to sleep soon. How about a backbreaker. I know you loved to apply that one to me five years ago. I think I've learned a thing or two since then. Wanna see?" 

I had no strength to fight back - everything hurt. My face from being crushed into his pecs (my nose had stopped bleeding finally), my legs, my ankles, my neck. Geoffrey rushed at me and quicker than lightning I was splayed across his shoulders facing the ceiling - this wasn't just a backbreaker, it was a rack. His right hand was on one wrist, his left on an ankle. He bounced me up and down across his traps and shoulders. 

"Jim, too bad we don't have a mirror right now. My subs always have a raging hard-on when I put them into this position and we walk in front of a mirror. I show them their face their own face as I bend the soles of their feet to touch their heads. And man, do my biceps erupt in a show of power when I do that. You're missing the show right now. Maybe when we get back to town I can show you at your place. I'm here all summer. We'll have LOADS of fun." As Geoffrey spoke, the pain in my lower back was increasing. It was sharp causing flashing of white lightning to flood my vision. I screamed. I hated that my one-time sub was putting me through this torture. But it also stirred something deep inside me. "Jim, you're just like one of my boys back home. Your cock is hard and standing at attention." He grabbed it and yanked and then crushed my balls in his hand. I screamed "WATER! WATER! WATER!"

Geoff dropped me to the floor and I landed on the concrete with a thud. The wind was knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe. 

"Last one, Jim. We'll end on your favourite. A good bodyscissors. Don't worry, I'm not going to crack your ribs - so long as you submit in time." 

And with that Geoff wrapped his legs around my torso in a front-facing bodyscissors. We were facing each other. His eyes were deadly looking at mine. I had never been frightened like I was at that moment. He began to squeeze. His quads erupted into ropes of concrete, and I felt his inner thighs rolling and playing with my midsection. I couldn't take a breath because every time I did and let it out, my midsection would collapse a bit more under the pressure of his thighs. I scrunched my face up and closed my eyes.

I tried to hold on.

"Come on Jim. You can do it!"

My hands reached for something to hold on to. They landed on his shoulders and then slid down his massive biceps. They migrated back and I felt his horseshoe triceps massive and hard under my hands. He flexed them. 

"You like my triceps don't you, boy?"

Geoff increased the pressure a bit more.

"WATER! WATER!" I screamed out. submitting just before I thought my ribs would break.

"Good boy. You got up to maybe 50% of my strength. Impressive. Now, since you worshiped my triceps while I was crushing you, you need to pay with one more submission. I'll just keep you here and crush out a second bodyscissor submission - keep things simple. We'll start at 60%"

Immediately I thought my body would be crushed completely. And a sharp stabbing pain light up in my side. I screamed and yelled out "WATER!"

He immediately let up. My midsection still hurt and my ribs felt like there were bouncing back into place - painfully bouncing back. 

"Welp, I guess that means I get the top bunk." Geoff stood up and walked over to the bed. I was in pain and tired but managed to stand, dejected and defeated. I went over to get my backpack, picked it up and began to walk over to the bed. Geoff's mile-wide back was facing me as he said, "We should go take a shower. You can wash your blood off my chest and abs." Geoff turned around. He was clearly turned on by asserting his dominance over me. He eyed me walking to the bunk bed.

"Jim, where do you think you're going?"

"To put my stuff on the bottom bunk. You got the top one."

"Oh. Funny. No. I'm sleeping on the bottom bunk. We were wrestling to see if you would get to sleep on the top bunk. You lost. The top bunk is for my stuff, the bottom one is for me to sleep on. You will sleep on the floor like the dog you are. But I'll let you curl up on the area rug."  

Tears started to well up in my eyes. We both knew that I could do nothing to contest him. He had claimed the cabin as his territory. He was the Alpha. He got to decide who slept where. All I could do was accept my position as his subservient beta. 

"Come on, Jim. Let's go shower. You still need to clean off the mess you left on my chest" Geoff said pointing to my blood that had now crusted onto his hairy pecs. "And if you do a good job, I'll let you clean off some other parts of me too. I think you'd like that wouldn't you?" And with that, he went into another most muscular pose as he growled his supremacy. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Great intro!  We're about to read about young, handsome, muscle-stud domination - can anything get any better?  Next chapter soon, please!  

Hope the direction this takes is pleasing. And thoughts / reflections are welcome. 

2 hours ago, SilverDar said:

Love the start.  Looking forward to the competition. 

Thanks! I hope this is going in a good direction. Thoughts are welcome. 

GEOFF and jim: Camp Avslapning part 3

“Before we head down for you to clean me off, a couple rules. From now on, I think we both agree that you’ll address me as Sir or MASTER or GOD or GEOFF. I own your sexy perky ass now. I’ll call you beta, meat, jim, or sub. You’re my property. Your cock belongs to me. Your balls belong to me. Your head belongs to me. Your stable of subs – they belong to me. Every aspect of your life is mine now. We’ll do this as a trial. At the end of the trial, I will decide whether or not you will belong to me permanently or if I’ll discard you into the heap of all the other subs I’ve tested out.”

“When will the trial end?” I asked.

“When will the trial end, Sir?” MASTER corrected. “I will let you know. Now let’s go. We need to wash up and get to sleep.”

My MASTER grabbed a towel for himself and walked out the door – wearing only his briefs. I quickly rummaged through my backpack found my towel and followed. 

Given our northern latitude, there was still quite a bit of light – even though it was now close to 11pm. I could easily see each and every muscle in his back as he walked in front of me. His calves bunched and relaxed with each step. His massive and round glutes flexed and relaxed in sync. As I saw his ass walking in front of me, I thought about what it would feel like to have my cock between those cheeks. I imagined him flexing his glutes together, crushing my cock – the way I had done to so many of my own subs – teasing them with a promise of topping me only turn around and painfully crush their cocks in punishment for the audacity of daring to dream such a thing. GEOFFREY my MASTER could inflict so much more pain and punishment with his enormous glutes than I could ever inflict on my disobedient subs. My cock was hard and oozing pre-cum with the direction my fantasy had taken. 

We entered the shower building and headed to the gang showers. GEOFFREY removed his briefs. His cock was half erect and precum dripped from his tip. His mound of hair above his cock was full and his Apollo’s belt was like a path of muscle leading from his powerful core to the source of his manhood. Seeing his legs there – thick pillars of muscle my stomach dropped. I had felt their full power – he said – as he crushed my arm. The throbbing in my bicep continued to remind me of his crushing dominance. And I had only felt a fraction – maybe half of his strength as he crushed my midsection. My lower ribs were still on fire. As if GEOFFREY read my mind, he shook his leg back and forth, wagging a thick slab of muscle in front of me and then flexed his quad: 

“sub, just so you know, even when I crushed your arm, I was only using maybe 70% of my strength. I was just teasing you. Like I said, no one has ever felt the full power of my legs in a few years. And I have sent plenty of guys to hospital by breaking their ribs in a scissor hold.” 

We walked to the showers and SIR told me to turn them on. The gang shower quickly filled with steam. While we stood there, MASTER hit a couple poses – side chest, most muscular, lat spread. 

He turned and looked at me, “sub, whenever I hit a double bicep, get your mouth and tongue up in my pits and lick all the sweat from them, got it? Now BOOM!” And with the word BOOM, SIR spread his lats and hit an impressive double bicep his arms exploding into 22” mountains in front of me. I eagerly sniffed his hairy pits, licked all the sweat from them, and drank in his manly sent. He lowered one of his arms and held my face in his pit for a few moments saying “That’s it boy, drink it in.” 

We went into the shower. He handed me soap and instructed me to wash him down. I soaped up his massive muscular body. I relished in feeling the hard muscles beneath my soaped up hands. I washed my blood off of his pecs while he bounced them. He smirked when he saw my cock engorge and become hard with a twinge of purple. He clearly loved the complete power he had over me. He instructed me to wash his entire body. My soaped hands ran over his abs – it was as though they were rubbing a slippery set of cobblestone bricks. He turned around and had me wash his back. When I got down to his glutes my fingers slide between them; he flexed his glutes together trapping my hand in a painful crushing vice.

“Did I say you could go between my ass cheeks boy?” SIR asked?

“No Sir.” 

“Well take it out then”

He didn’t relax the hold his glutes had on my hand. I struggled. Even with the soap on my hands I found it difficult to extract my fingers from his crushing glutes. Once I did Sir turned around, looked me in the eyes and said “Don’t you EVER do that again unless I invite you to – you got me?”

I didn’t answer right away. My own alpha tendencies finally began to return and I wanted to assert my own manhood – rebel against this 25 year old kid. 

Sir lifted his huge hand and with the power of freight train cuffed me across my cheek and mouth, causing my cheek to bleed. I had ringing in my ears from the force of his strike. 

“I barely touched you. Now don’t make me really strike you. Do you understand? You are not to do that ever again unless I invite you to.”

Again, I refused to respond. I would not give in to this kid, no matter how muscular he may be. 

“Alright, I see I need to break you some more. No problem. We’ll play a little game that I call ‘Topsy-Turvy.’”

GEOFF tossed me into the air, effortless, like a rag doll. I landed stomach down on his massive broad shoulders. Twice in the span of an hour the air was knocked out of me. My face was looking at his ass – his strong round ass – while my own wet ass was in the air. 

GEOFF began to spank me – HARD! I screamed. After 20 spanks he said,

“Do. You. Un- Der- Stand. Me. Boy!?” 

And with each syllable he spanked me – harder than the last. My ass was on fire and tears of pain and humiliation were streaming down my face. It suddenly occurred to me that I may have woken the rest of the camp with my screams. 

“Yes, Yes, Sir! I am sorry sir. Please.” 

Geoffrey set me right up again on the floor. Put his hand on my shoulder, smiled at me – a devilish, captivating smile. His blue eyes sparkled and he said, 

“See, now that wasn’t hard. We’ll make you a good sub, yet. Now let’s get back to washing me.”

As I finished soaping him down, I saw that his once semi-hard cock was now fully engorged with blood. His testosterone was flowing through his body. 

“Training new subs always gets me going. Here, boy, why don’t you show me what you can do. If I remember from 5 years ago, you loved to stroke your own cock. Let’s see how you handle a real man’s cock.” 

I went to work. Geoff’s body tensed and relaxed as I worked on his manhood. He was on his toes and back down on his flat feet. His quads flexed showing the famous teardrop of muscle in the front and deep groves running up and down. His skin flushed as I worked him longer and he let out deep reverberating moans. 

“I’m about to cum, make sure you drink all of it. Don’t waste a single drop. Maybe some of it will help you grow a bit – turn you into less of a pathetic excuse than you are right now.” 

I put my mouth on his cock just in time for him to shoot his warm load down my throat. He held my head on his throbbing organ until he had thoroughly finished. All the while I was gagging – I had never had such a big cock in my mouth – let alone shoved down my throat before. Sucking cock was not typically my thing. When he removed it from my throat and mouth he patted me – firmly – on the side of my face. 

“Good boy. Now wash yourself up and come back to my cabin and go to sleep. Don’t forget. The floor.”

And with that my master walked out of the showers, wrapped his towel around his waist and returned to his cabin. I stood there, the warm water streaming over me, the taste of his cum still in my mouth, and finished myself. I shot the biggest load I had ever shot in my life. 

When I returned to the cabin, Geoffrey was snoring – fast asleep. I spread out my sleeping bag on the cold concrete floor with only my thermarest and area rug for comfort and fell asleep. 

That night I had a fitful sleep. I woke up often. Every time I did, I had a painfully hard erection. I would look over to the bunk bed, see my muscle master spread out, his massive arm hanging off the bed, and recall all the pain he had inflicted on me using his unmatched power and technique. I shot five loads that night. 

I woke up the next day incredibly sore. It was bright – light was streaming in the windows. I looked at my watch: 630am Damn living so far north. 

Geoffrey was in a towel. His torso was damp and flushed. His abs and pecs glistened in the light, exposed to the cool morning air. He had clearly just returned from taking a hot shower. He stood by the door fiddling with something when there was a knock. Geoff opened it.

“Jane. Hey! Look who got here late last night?” Geoff said as he stepped aside, revealing me still in my sleeping bag on the floor.

“Jim, what on earth are you doing sleeping on the floor? Why didn't you sleep on a bed?” Jane looked at me and then at Geoff.

Geoff smiled and in a deadpan voice said “I made him sleep there.” While he flexed his pecs one at a time and then both together. Jane got a funny look on her face and glanced over at me. 

Then Geoff laughed a loud gregarious laugh. “Just kidding!!!! Sheesh, Jane! jim said he likes to sleep on the floor. Says it helps his back given his age and all. I tried to persuade him, but once jim has made up his mind, you can’t contest with the man. You know how he is, a real alpha. No one can beat him.” Geoff smiled at her and then at me. Though the look on his face changed when he turned my way with a hint of evil beneath it as his eyes got this gleam. 

“Oh Jim!” Jane said. “Geoff’s right. Sheesh. Well, sleep on the bed tonight! Its just strange to be on the cold concrete floor. Any how, I came up to say hi and let you both know that breakfast will be in the mess at 730a. We’ve got a big day planned but hopefully some R and R time too. Its good to see you both together. Jim, Geoff has talked about you non stop for the past few years. He was thrilled when I told him you were coming this week - I have NEVER seen him so giddy. He said he couldn’t WAIT to see you. I’ll let you get ready. See you in an hour.” Jane had a great big smile on her face. She looked at me and then at Geoff.

Jane turned and left, Geoffrey closing the door behind her.

He turned to look at me – a hungering lust in his eyes. He bounced his hairy, massive pecs for me again and then hit a side chest pose, and said to me “wanna feel what this pose is like with your head trapped between my granite bicep and my steel pecs? It’ll be kinda like a side headlock – I remember how much you loved to put me in that hold.” And with that he started to walk imposingly towards me. 

"This is going to hurt... you... a LOT."

• Like 10