The delivery guy (part 2)

I decided to write an ending for this story. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My feet guided my from my bedroom to my bathroom. I walked slowly, my ass sending mild electric shocks of pain up my spine with every step I took. I entered the bathroom, greeted by a cloud of watery fog. I glanced at my own reflection before turning and facing my walk-in shower. I licked my lips as I stared at Jake standing underneath the showerhead. The water was cascading down the hard lines of the masses of muscle atop his torso. His eyes were closed as his left hand was groping his thick chest. I looked up and saw his right bicep bulge and twitch as his right hand was rubbing his hair. I could have stood there forever, taking in the incredible sight of his majestic body.

“Hughn?”, Brad grunted as he felt the hot mouth close around his semi-hard cock. He opened his eyes and looked down. A smile formed on his face as he looked down on me. “Suck me, Jake”, he rumbled and his left paw grabbed the back of my head.

I felt the paw guide my onto his cock, push me into the bottom row of hard abs of the chiseled eight-pack. My tongue licked around the shaft that jolted to full hardness within a second. I gagged as the thick head hit the back of my throat. My hands clamped onto Brad’s meaty ass and I sucked down hard on his 9 incher.

“Yeagh”, Brad let out as his breathing got deeper and faster. He began bucking his hips, driving his cock hard into my mouth.

I rocked back and forth but the huge paw held my head forged onto the 9 incher inside his mouth. My vision was filled with the flexing eight-pack as the cobblestone-sized abs danced on the rhythm of the bucking hips.

“YEAUGHN”, Brad boomed as his balls drew tight and rushed out their load. He shoved my face hard into his own abs and buried his 9 incher deep inside my throat.

My nose smacked hard into brad’s eight-pack. I gagged as his cock blasted its thick, creamy and hot liquid into me. I felt the liquid heat stream into his stomach, its heat spreading through my 195 pound body. The amount of cum rushed into me seemed unreal after the recent orgasm the 230 pound delivery guy turned muscle god had had minutes earlier.

“FUARKUGHN”, Brad growled as his balls forced their seed out into my hot mouth with geyser’s force.

I felt his hand release the back my head as he let his mighty arms hang relaxed at his sides, completely lost in the exhilaration of a new, powerful orgasm. I continued to gulp down the unreal amount of cum as fast as I could. I somehow expected to feel spunk come from my nose and ears as the fourth and fifth huge load were blasted into my. My hands were still clamped around the hard muscles of Brad’s meaty ass, but I could feel his grip beginning to falter. My own 7 incher throbbed wildly in the air, but my drained balls refused to produce another drop of cum. My balls just ached stabbingly.

“FUARK yeah”, Brad roared in a deafening thunder as the seventh load shot from his cock.

That seventh massive load was too much for me. It hit me with enough force to make me break my hold and fall away from the 9 incher, dazed and shivering. I stared at the fleshy snake that pointed straight at me.

Brad however wasn’t done just yet. He brought his right paw to his 9 incher and forced out three more blasts. His anaconda shot them straight onto my face and chest, drenching me in his sticky fluids. “Yeah”, Brad grunted as his second orgasm in mere minutes finally wore down. He inhaled deeply to calm down his fastened breathing.

I slumped down backwards to the tilled floor. The hot, sticky cum dripping from my face onto my muscular pecs, where it mixed with the rest of the beastly man’s torrent of orgasmic fluids. I felt the cum slide down into the hard lines of my own six-pack. My balls contracted in a sharp, painful jolt as they forced out their very last content. A meager, watery load dripped from the head of my throbbing 7 incher. The last thing I saw before passing out, was Brad reaching down for me.

I awoke somewhat groggily in my bed. Any memory of how I could there didn’t exist in my head. The last images that popped up where Brad’s incredible body in the shower. “Brad!”, I let out as I shot up in my bed. I scanned my bedroom, but there was no sign of the heavily muscled delivery guy. I put on a pair of boxers and rushed to the kitchen. Only to find my apartment completely deserted. I noticed a note on the table.

Jake

Thanks for everything. I owe my muscles to you. A debt I can never repay.

I had the best night of life. Thank you for the incredible… well, you know what I mean 😉

Lots of success in your upcoming show.

Have a nice life

Your number one fan,

Brad

I felt tears well up in my eyes as the realization of this note sank in: Brad would no longer be a part of my life, apparently. I quickly grabbed my phone, opened my messenger account and sent a message to Brad.

Account no longer in use

I stared at the automatic message in disbelief. Then, my routine took over: I made myself breakfast to fuel my body and got ready for my training. I couldn’t stop thinking about Brad during my training, but my coach’s remarks got my focus back on the exercises.

Two days later, another parcel had tot be delivered. I sat in my couch, awaiting the arrival eagerly. I shot up as the bell of the intercom sounded and let the guy come up. The smile melted from my face as an obese, middle-aged man exited the elevator and handed my parcel.

“What happened to the other guy?”, I asked as I signed.

“Brad, you mean?”, the man replied.

“Yeah, of that’s his name”, I stated coolly.

“I heard he quit and moved away. That’s the problem with the youth these days: they can’t engage in the long term and hop from one thing to another. Have a nice day”, he said and left.

“You’re not getting away that easily, Brad”, I said to myself as I closed the door. I took my phone and checked his facebook account. It hadn’t been updated anymore, but I noticed a few shots from Brad in a gym. I smiled as I recognized the logo that was half visible in the background. A quick search learned that there were 7 of those gyms around town.

Three days later, I parked my car in front of the last gym on my list. “This got to be the place”, I said as I got out and entered. I looked around the almost deserted gym: none of the few guys presented even looked like Brad. I stepped up toward them and the three of them stopped training as I greeted them. “Mind if I asked you guys something?”, I asked. “Is there a big guy that trains here? He’s called Brad Harding or Hardbody around the gym”.

The three guys looked at each other before the one sitting on the bench replied. “If you’re looking for a hard body, you might want to go check out the bar across the street. All the fags gather there. We’re here to train. Not to check out other men.”

I felt my face go red as the three guys burst out in laughter. Their mocking laughs chased me as I made my way over to the desk. Even there, they couldn’t help me. I made my way back to my car. Frustration and sorrow whirled through my mind as I drove back to my apartment. I had tried whatever I could, but Brad had apparently disappeared from the city and from my life. I had to focus on my upcoming competition.

At the end of the week, I did my competition. As I was posing, I would have sworn I recognized Brad’s face in the crowd, but the sharp lights made that virtually impossible. I discarded it as my mind playing tricks and went on to win the show. I continued my successful run: winning two more shows and placing second once the following half year. It earned me pictures on the frontpage of a few fitness magazines and my name began circulating as a potential contender for the national light-heavyweight title that upcoming fall. Despite the success, an emptiness kept haunting me in the back of my mind.

Six weeks later, I entered the nationals among the favorites and managed to place second behind the reigning champ. I decided to stick around and went over to sit in the back of the audience for the top event: the super heavyweight division.

“And our final contender. Number 111: Bradley Harding”

My heart first skipped a beat and then began pounding in my chest as I heard Brad’s name being called and then see him step out on stage.

It was Brad alright. A new, more muscular, plainly spectacular version of him. He strutted over to the center of the stage, dominating the other guys in size and hardness.

I joined the rest of the crowd in their cheers as Brad hit a few poses and returned for his routine. I shouted along with several others as he was declared the winner. I would have sworn Brad’s eyes were focused on me the entire time he was on stage, but the spotlight obscured most of the sight of the competitors on stage, as I had witnessed myself.

I followed every second of the final ceremony and returned backstage to grab my things when the last of the audience left.

I was grabbing my bag when a shadow, a very large fell over me.

“Jake”

My face lit up as I recognized the man’s voice. “B…Brad?”, I asked and turned around to face him. He had already put on his clothes and I looked at how his shirt hung lose around his waist, and his pecs formed a ledge that forced the shirt to tent forward. His oversized shirt hid his physique, but couldn’t deny that he had a massive frame. Further down, his sweatpants were like a second skin around a pair of tree-size quads.

“Been a while, eh?”, brad said and smiled down on me. “How about a private posing session in my room?”, he added playfully.

I followed him like a puppy, staring at his broad back. He led me into his room, closing the door behind him and stood in the center of the space in front of the bed, placing his bag and trophy on a table.

“I’ve looked everywhere around town for you”, I said, reliving my search of the past months while I sat down at the end of the bed.

“Heard about it.”, Brad replied as he turned around to face me.

“What has happened to you?”, I asked as I took in his new, intimidating size.

“I was in another state. Shaping up. I’ve worked with your coach the last five months. Training like crazy, busting my ass in the gym. I’ve gotten bigger than I ever could have dreamed. Like my muscles have muscles now”, brad replied.

“How big are you know?”, I asked as I scanned his intimidating size somewhat hidden by his clothes.

“303 pounds of hard muscle”, he said. “Check it out”.

I gasped as he pulled off his shirt to reveal his beastly torso. Up this close, he was even more intimidating then on stage.

“What do you think of these muscles, Jake?”, he asked and struck a crab pose. His protruding pecs flexed inward, balling up and become striated as he flexed his thick arms into his torso and forced his stomach into eight cobblestone-sized bricks. He then stood up, raised his arms and hit a devastating double bicep pose.

I licked my lips as his arms swelled into mountains of hard muscle, drenched in veins. “How big…”?, I asked.

“28 inches”, Brad answered. “29 fully pumped. 10 inches more than your arms, Jake”, he added playfully and threw me a wink.

My mouth hung open in disbelief, amazement and lust. I could feel my cock starting to harden inside my pants.

Brad grinned and relaxed his pose. He pulled off his sweatpants, standing in front of my in his boxers. “How about these muscles, Jake?”, he asked once more as he stuck out his right leg and flexed his quads to show their hardness. He then relaxed and shook the thick muscle, making the huge mass roll atop his upper leg.

I stared with my mouth hanging open at the monstrous leg. By now, my cock was fully hard and throbbing painfully inside my pants.

Brad stood firm again, looked down into my eyes and threw a devastating most muscular.

I didn’t know where to look first as his body exploded in a symphony of hard mounds of striated muscle that pushed up a network of veins against his tanned, paper-thin skin. “Woughn”, I groaned as my 7 incher creamed my pants. A second grunt escaped my mouth and another series of blasts shot from my cock as Brad hardened his flex even more. 

“Last time ya came when ya touched my muscles. Now the sight is enough”, Brad said laughingly and looked me back in the eye. “Come over here, Jake”, he added, “It’s time for you to worship my new body. Come feel my muscles.”

I watched Brad move his hands, groping his protruding pecs, kneading them and then sliding his hands over his cobblestone-sized abs that formed his eight-pack. The head of his growing erection forced itself above the waistband of his boxers. Apparently, he enjoyed his new size as much as me.

“Come on, Jake. We both want this”, Brad said.

I stepped up to stand in front of him, my hands shaking slightly from excitement. Slowly, I raised them to Brad’s majestic chest. I could feel the heat emanating from the massive muscles as my hands moved in on his mighty pecs. The protruding rack of muscle felt warm... no hot. It felt like hot marble. I measured the broadness with my hands, unable to cover the wide surface. I then groped the muscle, weighing it. His skin was so smooth, yet the muscle so hard.

Brad let me play with his relaxed pecs, apparently enjoying the worship. He then flexed his pecs, causing them to danse and harden under my fingers.

“Wow”, I grunted as the thick rack of protruding muscle hardened and pushed my hands open. My cock went to full mast again on the spot.

"Yeah. You really like my muscle, eh Jake? You liked them last time and now there even more massive”, Brad said as his cock pushed further upward from his boxers, the head now passing the bottom row of his eight-pack. “Feel my abs."

It was another command, but this time I didn't hesitate. I pinched his thick nipples before sliding my hands down to his eight-pack. I rubbed each individual ab, pressing my fingers into the deep canyons between them. As my hand moved toward his bellybutton, one of my fingers brushed against his thick cockhead, causing Brad to shudder. A trail of precum tracked my progress over his hard stomach as I continued my exploration of this eight-pack.

“Ow, yeah. Ya love muscles, don’t ya Blake?”, Brad asked and brought up his right arm in another flex. The insanely thick, ripped and vein-choked bicep exploded upward and outward into a perfectly round orb of steely muscle atop his beastly arm.

I gulped at the intimidating sight of the mass monster Brad had become. I looked up into his eyes and saw him nod. I reached for his beastly arm and sighed when my hands touched the boulder-like orb of muscle that was his flexed, right bicep. My mouth went dry as I tested the hardness of the fleshy sphere of power. ”So… big. So… hard”, I mumbled as I continued my exploration of the beastly bicep.

“Let’s see what you’ve become”, Brad said. He brushed aside my hands, relaxed his pose and stripped off my clothes. “Pose for me, Jake”, he asked.

I threw a few poses. Awkwardly. Hesitatingly. The confidence that had made me win several competition and got me second place in the nationals was completely gone standing in front of the muscle monster who’s relaxed muscles were harder than mine flexed. Brad turned me around to face the mirror and stood directly behind me. His size intimidatingly large, intoxicating as he dwarfed me like a man dwarfs a kid.

Brad reached down and freed himself from his boxers with a tearing sound.

I startled as I felt his hard cock nestle itself against my ass.

Brad positioned his cock, slick with precum, against my ass and eased inside.

“Hmpf…”, I cried out in pain and pleasure. I placed my hands against the mirror for support as the fleshy snake slowly invaded my ass further. My fingers curled, clawing at the mirror as the thick cock busted through my clenched defenses. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears but nothing could turn my attention from the snake slowly invading my ass.

Brad felt the light heavyweight bodybuilder’s ass clench as half of his thick cock is inside him. “Relax. It’ll be more fun”, he whispered into my ear and gently smoothed my hair back.

I took in a deep breath and could feel myself relax a bit as the muscle monster kept stroking my hair gently. “Get it in me. All of it”, I grunted in response. My own dick now fully hard once more.

“That’s more like it”, Brad replied with a smirk and pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside my tight ass teasingly slow, until his hips were flush against my muscular ass. “You’ve got such a tight pucker, Jake. Feels fucking great.”

I was totally lost in pleasure and need. I couldn’t get a single word to cross my lips. The only thing I did, was moan and clench my ass around his thick cock. A jolt shot through my own fully hard cock as I realized I was standing on my toes when Brad’s 9 incher was fully inside me.

Brad seemed to like my reaction. “Mmm”, he let out and gently nibbled at my ear. One of his hands grabbed my hip while his other hand skimmed up my six-pack along the grooves separating my abs, then to my meaty chest. His fingers first tested the hardness of my pecs, then played a bit with my hard nipple before sliding upward to grab my muscular shoulder.

I felt his cock withdrawing from my ass and whimpering sounds escaped my mouth. I felt kind off empty. Before I could protest, the fleshy snake was easing back in.

“Does this hurt?”, Brad asked.

I shook ‘no’, unable to answer as pleasure flooded my brain and senses once more.

“Good”, Brad let out as he kissed my cheek and thrusted his hips against my ass, a little faster and harder. His strong hands grabbed me tight, guiding my body until we moved in unison: as he lunged forward, I shoved back and stood on my toes. My 7 incher stubbornly hard in front of me.

I let out more moans. The head of Brad’s cock kept hitting a sensitive spot deep inside me that send huge shocks of pleasure soaring into every nerve in my body. It felt like a firework of pleasure exploding along my spine to the very edges of my body.

Brad let his paw on my hip slid onto my throbbing shaft. His thumb brushed the head just before his fingers curled and teasingly clenched around my rock-hard cock, making me shiver as his paw dug slightly into my shaft.  Then, he began to pump the rest of my 7 incher with a firm, strong grip.

“BRAD!”, I yelled out loud as the hot paw kept pumping my shaft. My balls drew tight and the dam burst. I shot my load all over the mirror as pure euphoria exploded through my 195 pound body. My entire body was shaking violently under the force of my orgasm. It was an all-consuming, overwhelming orgasm that flooded my senses and body unlike anything before.

Brad pumped his cock into my ass again, deeper and harder.

My eyes widened as I felt his cock swell inside me and lift me to my toes once more. One of Brad’s freakish arms snaked around my waist, his bicep digging into my six-pack as the muscle monster secured me against his body. I felt his beastly pecs push against my own muscular back.

“I’ve got ya, Jake”, Brad rumbled into my ear as he slammed his other arm into the wall next to the mirror.

I stared at the massive forearm, easily twice as thick than my own. Then, Brad roared so loud and deep it hurt my ears. The arm wrapped around my torso hardened in a flex, pressing my six-pack together. I felt the cock inside me explode, flooding me with liquid heat as it pumped the muscle monster’s seed into me. I felt and saw my six-pack beginning to bloat from the amount of cum being blast inside me. “I’ve got ya, Blake”, was the last thing I heard before passing out atop the fleshy snake.

The next morning I awoke against a fleshy pillow. I blinked and looked aside to stare at a massive pec I was resting against.

“Did ya sleep well, Jake?”, Brad asked and gently ruffled my hair.

I nodded in reply and moved in to kiss him. I took him off guard, but quickly he was kissing back. His tongue overpowering mine as it forced its way into my mouth. His mighty arms wrapped themselves around me and dragged me atop him. I began feeling lightheaded from the lack of oxygen when he finally brook our kiss.

“I really enjoyed last night, Jake”, Brad said while he gently stroked my muscular back.

“Me too, Brad”, I replied. I haven’t felt this secure since I was a kid: despite being 195 of mostly muscle myself, lying atop the 303 muscle monster gently stroking my back, made me feel totally safe.

“Seems like ya’re enjoying this too”, Brad whispered in my ear.

I grinned as I felt my cock harden in between our bodies. Quickly followed by his that outsized mine in a matter of seconds. I looked up into his eyes. “Promise that you’ll never leave me again, Brad”, I asked.

He stared back into my eyes. “I promise, Jake”, he rumbled in response.

I moved in to kiss him again. “I want you back inside me, Brad”, I whisper into his ear before gently biting his ear. I felt the muscle monster shiver slightly below me before he grabbed my sides and lifted me in alignment with his throbbing 9 incher.

“Ready?”, Brad asked.

I nodded and groaned in pleasure as he lowered me down atop his 9 incher and the thick cockhead invaded my ass once more. I grabbed his forearms for support, unable to dent the corded muscle as he lowered me further down on his cock. His paws held my sides and began to slid me up and down his cock.

“Mmmpf”, Brad groaned.

I let go of his forearms and bent slightly over to place my hands on the hills of meat that protruded atop his chest. I felt the monster pecs undulate beneath my touch. I moaned in response to the muscle monster’s grunts. Despite feeling like a ragdoll in his powerful grasp, totally dominated by Brad, I felt completely safe. My 7 incher bobbed up and down in front of me, pointing at Brad as it stood stubbornly hard.

Brad’s breathing fastened, getting more shallow and he upped the pace and force of his movements, no longer sliding, but slamming along his cock.

I felt pleasure flooding my mind once more. “Bradeughn”, I screamed as I was pushed over the edge. My 7 incher blasted out my load that splattered down onto Brad as I came in hot, white burst onto his pecs and abs.

Brad heard my scream and felt the hot liquid splatter against his majestic pecs before he felt it slide down into the deep valleys separating the cobblestone-sized abs that formed his eight-pack. It was enough to make him come too: he slammed me down hard onto his cock, burying his 9 incher deep inside me and bellowed a thunder-like roar as he came. “FUARK”, he boomed as he creamed my intestines once more.

I peeped as his 9 incher twitched inside me and filled me with his juices. I rocked back and forth on the violent rhythm of the spasm his orgasm sent through his 303 pound, muscle-crammed body. The violence of his orgasm made me shoot a another, more meager load.

“YEAUGHN”, Brad groaned as his final load flew up my ass. He gently pulled me off his cock, an audible ‘pop’ resounding as the thick cockhead left my ass to release a flow of cum along my legs. He took me in his arms and stood up from the bed. “Let’s get cleaned up first and then grab some breakfast. Our workout made my hungry”, he said with a grin and kissed me as he carried me over into the bad room.  

I'm not a smoker, but I need a cigarette after that. 

Seriously, this chapter and the previous is some of the best muscle action I've read.  The mutual body exploration and then sex was scorching hot.   

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVED this story! It was awesome, interesting and hot, just like everything posted by @Herald. The fact that it had a role reversal without draining size or taking away anything from the initial Alpha guy was a neat change, although I love theft reversals too. 

It is always a treat to see new stories from you! I hope you write more soon.