Superman Meets the Cole Twins (Parts 1-7, now with Part 8 on Page 8 - Updated 5/4/21)

gsobrave

A rush of endorphins flooded my body as I read the notification for this story. It´s a joy to see how you continue this story.

Your descriptions are simple, yet effective. Richard´s infatuation with his own hulking body is hot as well as Clark´s slowly growing attraction to him.

The part with the hydraulic press was as insane as it was awesome. Seeing Clark struggle with the full weight before Richard lifts it like it´s child´s play was a great way to highlight the power gap.

Also: You took the opportunity to develop Clark´s and Richard´s relationship and managed at the same time to let these two superhumans show off their unrestrained strength.

Clark worshiping Richard´s gigantic muscles? A high point in my opinion, followed by the incredible sex scene.

9/10 for me right now. (Heart-crazy guy: “You know what I want…”)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

A rush of endorphins flooded my body as I read the notification for this story. It´s a joy to see how you continue this story.

Your descriptions are simple, yet effective. Richard´s infatuation with his own hulking body is hot as well as Clark´s slowly growing attraction to him.

The part with the hydraulic press was as insane as it was awesome. Seeing Clark struggle with the full weight before Richard lifts it like it´s child´s play was a great way to highlight the power gap.

Also: You took the opportunity to develop Clark´s and Richard´s relationship and managed at the same time to let these two superhumans show off their unrestrained strength.

Clark worshiping Richard´s gigantic muscles? A high point in my opinion, followed by the incredible sex scene.

9/10 for me right now. (Heart-crazy guy: “You know what I want…”)

You guys are wayyy too kind.  Thank you.  

Just to make sure it's clear, Part 7 ended 2 days in the future from where we are starting Part 8.  Will the twins be in time to save our weakened hero?

Stay tuned!  +D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gsobrave said:

Just to make sure it's clear, Part 7 ended 2 days in the future from where we are starting Part 8.  Will the twins be in time to save our weakened hero?

Stay tuned!  +D

Nope, I just read it again.... top 10 chapters of any Superman story ever ... this is perfect ❤️

HOLY. FUCKING. MUSCLES

Richard has transformed himself into a super MAN. He is still human but with an enhanced body beyongd the limits.

Clarke is growing might be because the serum that Richard took is somehow affecting him too?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

HOLY. FUCKING. MUSCLES

Richard has transformed himself into a super MAN. He is still human but with an enhanced body beyongd the limits.

Clarke is growing might be because the serum that Richard took is somehow affecting him too?

Same thoughts, should be interesting to find out.  I'd love to see Clark call Richard Superman, and hand over the title & costume ..... so many possible angles he could go and any of them would be great. Wonderful story

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 8:22 AM, gsobrave said:

Stay tuned!  +D

Definitely looking forward to seeing the Twins and Clark reunite!

• Thanks 1

Hey, sorry to slow down on my releases.  RL has been intruding.  I am writing Chaper 9 and more, for sure.  Thank you guys for reading!  

( it's from Brad Swanick's IG, sorry I don't have a link handy)

IMG_0265.JPEG

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gsobrave said:

Hey, sorry to slow down on my releases.  RL has been intruding.  I am writing Chaper 9 and more, for sure.  Thank you guys for reading!  

(pic is not me... it's from Brad Swanick's IG, sorry I don't have a link handy)

IMG_0265.JPEG

That could be Richards shadow...

• Like 2