Superman Meets the Cole Twins (Parts 1-7, now with Part 8 on Page 8 - Updated 5/4/21)

gsobrave

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, SupermanFan said:

I can't stop rereading this, love this story! Great work :)

Thanks so much!  I have about 5 pages written so far but it’s not yet complete.  I appreciate the encouragement 🤓👍🏻

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 5:21 PM, SupermanFan said:

We love your stories ... I especially like the one where the wrestler got super powers, had a skimpy Superman-ish set of boots & speedo ... and this one is at least as good if not better. Thank you again!

What? I need to read that now lol

• Upvote 1

I had a little writer's block and moved past it.  I present Part 8 

Part 8

“…would happen if something happened to you?”  Richard paused and looked around.  Clark did the same, scanning the area again with his x-ray vision, careful not to expose Luthor inadvertently again.  Last thing he needed was this guy putting on any more size and muscle.  The gleam in his eye and the grin on Luthor’s face also didn’t put him at ease. 

Satisfied they weren’t going to be visited by time travelers, Richard fixed his gaze back on Clark, “Yeah, they’re not going to make it that easy, huh.”  Going over to a dresser, he pulled out a white jock strap and tossed it to the bruised hero.  He pulled a black pair of shorts out for himself and stretched them out in front of him, “The jocks are definitely too small for me … question is will I be able to fit this into these shorts?”  Dropping a hand back to his crotch he grabbed his huge, soft meat and grimaced.

Clark sat on the side of the bed and put the jock strap on.  “So... how much have you actually grown?”  Clark’s senses could pick up small changes still taking place in Luthor’s anatomy, even without using x-ray vision.  He must be 6’ 6” now and the sweet, musky scent he was exuding was intoxicating.  His heartbeat was slow, much slower than the twins, ‘maybe 7-8 strong beats a minute,’ Clark thought, he could see himself becoming too distracted just being in the man’s presence.

Luthor pulled on the black shorts, which ended up looking more speedo-like than shorts-like on his huge body.  He managed to stretch the shorts some creating a space where he could uncomfortably pack his cock and balls into it.  Turning to his full-length wall mirror, he threw his shoulders back and put his hands on his hips.  His lats spread out like a bomber’s wings.  “Fucking mass monster… ever seen a normal human look like this?”  Luthor turned back to Clark with a smirk.

Are you a normal human anymore?  Serum, x-ray vision exposure… what kind of changes are still going on inside that body?”  Clark thought poking the bear now might be a risk but he had to get more info on his situation.

Richard pointed at Clark, “I’m more fuckin’ human than you, ‘Clark’, ‘Kal El’, or whatever the hell they call you…”  Turning back to the mirror and putting his arms up into a double bicep pose, he looked back over at Clark in the mirror, “Yeeeeaaahhhh, buddy.  Pythons that put SuperBOY down!”  Veins all across his arms, back, and from what Clark could see in the mirror, even his front exploded into veins. 

“Dude.  I’m 20.  I’m not Superboy, I’m Superman.”  Clark wasn’t done poking the bear.

“OK.”  Luthor lost his smile, turning from the mirror he walked over to Clark who was still sitting on the side of the bed.  Leaning over he put his arm next to Clark’s leg.  It was bigger than his quad.  “Kid, my arms are as big as your legs.  If I’m calling you BOY, you’re my fucking BOY.  Besides, the term ‘superman’ just got a whole new meaning!”  Looking into Clark’s eyes, he sat down on the bed beside him.  He put a massive arm around Clark’s shoulders pulling him into his warm body, with Clark’s shoulder pressed against his pecs on the one side and a large hand on the other shoulder. 

Clark felt like he was trapped between a hairy, veiny steel girder and a massive steel plate.  He put up a hand on the solid muscle to try and push himself away and couldn’t move.

“Ah, see?  Boys struggle…” and started laughing, his striated muscles bouncing up and down, taking Clark with them.  MEN have control.”  He released him and put a hand on Clark’s leg.  “You’re MY boy now, alien.  No matter what you do, where you are, or even fucking when.  You’ll always be MY Super BOY.”

Clark could feel the heat and the smell coming off Luthor with the words ringing in his ears.  It’d been a rough few days, going from being the only one in the world who was able to perform massive feats of strength and wonder - to succumbing to desire with the twins and their virus - and now being trashed and manhandled by this mass monster.  Being called Superboy again pissed him off to no end, especially when he was built like a bodybuilder himself.  But he still had to be smart, he was in a tight spot and Luthor seemed content to run out the clock waiting for the future ‘heroes’ to bring his son back to him.  As far as Clark was concerned, he was going to have to deal with Luthor until then, ‘Legion, don’t take too long,’ ran through his head. 

“From the look on your face boy, you look like you’re not sure if you want to punch me or bend over and show me that sweet ass,” Luthor stood up and grinned, parking his overflowing crotch inches from Clark’s face.  Was that the tip of the massive cock trying to peek out from the leg hole?  “Yeah, you’re just realizing it now,” Luthor said as he pulled down the front of the shorts, shaking his still soft cock in front of him, “you’re staring at it like it’s the most amazing thing you’ve seen.  And it is.” 

Clark’s cock went from semi- to fully erect in a second.  Just the smell and the sound of Luthor’s deep voice alone would have done that (if not for the beating he took from him) but seeing the huge cock up close was intoxicating.  Butch and Dave had cocks that dwarfed his own but he guessed Luthor had them beat.  His ass still tingled from the memory of Butch’s meat pounding his hole.

“After becoming the strongest, best there is, the term ‘alpha male’ isn’t really sufficient for me, is it boy?”  Luthor looked down at his hardening cock, “it’s a beaut, ain’t it?”  He grabbed the stiffening dick in one hand and smacked it against his other palm making loud ‘thwack!’ sounds.  “Yeah, that serum and your radiation vision really made me grow, look at this fucking huge monster.  It really doesn’t matter what I’m called.” <stroke><stroke><stroke> “I’m the super-MAN.”

Clark leaned back on the bed and looked up at Luthor stroking his meat.  His cock was throbbing it was so hard.  Richard looked down and whatever softness was left in his own cock disappeared.  He was at full attention and so was his boy. 

image.thumb.png.92225c1112decabb8cffbdf3cc41a643.png

The question was, if the future showed up with his son right now, would he want Alexander to see him balls-deep in the Boy of Steel?  The answer was a definitive ‘no.’  Luthor sighed, “boy, you are ready to be fucked by a real man, aren’t you?  You got loosened up by those young bucks and now it’s a bull you’re looking for.  It’s ok, you can reach out and touch it, don’t be scared, you’re staring at it like it’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen.  And it is.  Go ahead, it’s ok, grab it.  It’s just the start of long friendship between you and my super-daddy-dick.”  Richard was grinning looking down at Clark.

Clark reached a hand up and palmed the cock.  It felt like velvet granite, smooth and soft but unyielding and slowly pulsing at the same time.  He could barely fit his hand around it and, sitting back up, instinctively reached up with his other hand and double stroked Richard’s massive dick.  He seemed mesmerized, studying it from the huge piss slit to the thick base.

Richard laughed, “you should see yourself, boy, you look like you’ve died and gone to heaven.”  He pushed away Clark’s hands and broke the spell.  “It’s all I can do right now to not re-arrange the fuck out of your insides.  But there’s time to worship perfection later.  I have another idea, how you feelin’?”

There was a second or two before Clark answered as he came back to his senses.  “I… need to recharge my batteries but I’m ok… why?”

In a blur they went from the private residence to a large lab that looked partially destroyed.  Clark had been scooped up and carried by Richard at such a fast speed his head spun for a second.   “Ta-da.  My own personal lab and gym.  Well, it used to be before this shit happened,” dropping Clark to his feet, he ran a hand over his torso.  Richard felt his body was harder than it had ever been, even after his second exposure a few minutes ago.  “I just am curious to see how much you can lift, get a gauge on SuperBOY’s strength levels.”

“Um, I’m not sure how reliable any test is going to be for me right now.”  Clark shook his head.  ‘Another reminder that people are stronger than me, coming up,’ sighing to himself.

“Boy, we have some time to kill.  Indulge me.”  Richard was smiling a friendly smile.  “A super-MAN wouldn’t be looking for excuses to dodge showing off his strength.”

Clark had seen that smile during their fight; it was not a genuine expression.  He looked around the large room and saw lab equipment, some heavy machinery and spots where things had been knocked over and destroyed as well as a couple of huge craters in the wall.  The same smell coming off Luthor was much stronger in here.  A large hydraulic press and platform was in part of the lab as well, Richard walked over to an e-pad and turned it on.  Fiddling with it for a few seconds, the hydraulic press came to life.

“Son, have you had any way to test how strong you are before today… well besides your heroic feats and fights?  We all saw you catch that 747 a couple of years ago-you made it look easy.  That’s approximately 160 tons.”  Richard gestured for him to walk up to the hydraulic press’ platform. 

Clark adjusted his jock strap with a snap and stepped into the center of the platform.  That 747 catch had felt almost orgasmic.  At age 16 he had easily been able to fly up and catch a 747 to keep it from crashing.  His mind snapped back to where he was, raising his arms above his head, he noticed dents in spots on the upper of the platform.  He rubbed them and counted five on his left and five dents on his right.

“Ok kid, we’re going to start slow… this is the weight of an SUV.”  Richard turned the dial up to 3 tons.

“An SUV?  Nothing,” Clark felt zero pressure from his braced position.

“Ok, going to start gradually turning up the pressure.  Let me know when you start feeling it.”  Richard “10, 20, 35, 45, 55, 65, 85,” each time checking in with Clark. “100, 110, 125, 140…”

Clark was acting like he was handling it fine until it crossed 140, “I…can feel it but it’s not bad…”  He readjusted his form now that the press was on and giving him resistance.

Richard could see that Clark was starting to struggle and he hadn’t even gotten to 160 tons.  His cock started to harden at the thought of how light the hydraulics seemed to him earlier and Super-BOY’s struggle now.  “How you doin’ there…”

Clark’s muscles were starting to burn but he was able to continue to hold up the press above his head. “Fine, fine… keep going.”  His shoulders, back and legs were all starting to feel it.

“150, 155, 160, 165…” Richard continued to call out numbers.  “Want me to stop?  You just passed a 747’s weight.”  He was grinning.  Was it wrong he wanted the kid’s condition to be permanent?  If Super-BOY never got back to his full strength, how would Richard ever know how strong he, himself, was.  It would be hard to find things that challenged him, especially after the 2nd exposure that he just got a few minutes before.  Maybe he should let the alien recover and get strong enough so he could really cut loose.  It wasn’t that he wanted to be the biggest or the strongest (which he always seemed to be), it was the challenge…

A shout pulled his wandering mind back to the task at hand.  Clark was shaking and the press was starting to give way.  “Kid, you’re doing great, don’t give up,” as Richard turned the dial up to 170 tons.

Clark let the press ease down and rest on his shoulders and neck; he was starting to feel like he could be snapped in two.  Before his exposure to the Uxas plague, he could catch this weight out of the sky, easy.  His palms and feet were sweating, muscles burning.  “…more…”

Richard turned it up to 175 and then 180 before he realized Clark was failing. 

“Ahhh!” His whole body was on fire and he knew his back was getting ready to break.  He heard the sounds of machinery start to scream and prepared for his super-body to be smashed in between the press.

Except the press was starting to move upward as Clark dropped to the platform floor.  Richard was in the hydraulic press beside him with one arm holding all 180 tons over his head, winking at him. 

“See boy, I told you I have you.”  Richard was standing so both of his rippling quads were almost straddling his shoulders.  He handed the pad to Clark, “Do me a favor and turn it up to max.”  Still kneeling between his legs, he did as asked without getting up or leaving the platform.  The machinery started to make hissing and grinding noises, shaking in some distress.  As Clark looked up from the pad, he had a close-up view of almost every inch of the massive muscle man.  His mouth dropped open when he saw Richard push the top of the press back up with just his fingers, he was raising the weight by flexing his wrist and hand. 

“Fuck, I could feel this weight at its max just a few hours ago.  Now it’s like nothing.  This is a real SuperMAN’s body.”  Richard took his other hand and rubbed from his abs up his chest and held his palm out, “no sweat, no strain.  I’m going to have to find some other way to see how strong I am.”  He stood there grinning, started flexing his fingers making the press groan and hiss, up and down, up and down.  “Stand up.”  Richard took his free hand and put it on his waist, veins were thick and pushed all up over the muscle, a roadmap of power.  “Go on, touch it.  Any of it, all of it.”

Clark was getting a good look at a body that would have made the Cole twins whistle in admiration.  But he had to keep his cool, find a way to ride this out until his powers came back fully.  At least he now quantified how weak he was… and how much stronger Luthor is.  The test had really made him aware of how sickly the virus was making him feel, his stomach, the lights seemed too bright.  But Luthor’s deep voice, the musky sweet smell coming off of him, the sheer size of the muscle wall in front of him was also having an effect on him.  His latest failure at the hydraulic press seemed designed by Luthor to make him feel even more isolated.  If he could only get to the sun, he hoped its energy would allow his body to burn off the rest of the virus and recharge. 

Standing on his own just inches away from Luthor’s unflexed body holding more tonnage than a 747 with just one hand, Clark kept his eyes locked on Luthor’s the entire time until he reached his own 6’1” height.  He was still looking up into Luthor’s eyes, who was still grinning.  He reached out a hand and put it on Luthor’s huge arm that was holding up the hydraulic press, tracing some of the veins up and down, squeezing the huge bicep peak, unable to dent it at all.  Luthor flexed it, making Clark’s hand expand under the mound of muscle on his arm.   Clark reached out with his other hand and tried to get both hands around, they wouldn’t reach around the peak. 

Clark put up his own arm in a bicep flex, mimicking Luthor’s pose.  Forcing the peak as full as he could, he wouldn’t match the size of the massive man’s arm but he might feed into Luthor’s obvious need for comparison, maybe putting him further off guard.  He had to admit, he enjoyed it too.  Butch and Dave certainly had opened something up in him, an appreciation, hell, a love of muscle and strength.  ‘They also opened something else up,’ Clark thought, chuckling.  He started to feel like maybe giving in a little bit while all of this was out of his control wouldn’t be a bad thing.  Lines were so blurred here, he knew next to nothing about Luthor but his determination to ‘save’ his son was admirable… plus his deep voice and pure masculinity… plus that musky scent…  Clark lowered his arm and put a hand on Luthor’s chest.

“Kid, you can try to measure up, it’s cute, but I’m the biggest there is.”  Luthor reached over and hit the red button on the pad Clark was still holding.  The machinery retracted and started a long low hiss, popping as it turned off.  Leaning over into Clark’s personal space, Richard ripped the jock strap off Clark, then tore off his own black shorts like tissue paper.  He hit a gigantic crab pose, “yeah, boy, feel that power.”  Clark threw the pad down and put his hands on the large traps and chest that was just a wall of muscle in front of him.  Luthor began rolling his pecs up, striations and veins dancing but feeling like hard stone, even the veins.  Going from his pose, he reached around Clark and pulled him in, covering his mouth, probing with his tongue.  Clark pushed on Luthor’s chest, trying to resist the kiss, but that made Luthor pull tighter.  Luthor’s cock had lengthened and was now pushed up into Clark’s abs, crushing his own throbbing cock to the side; Luthor began a slow grind with his hips, grinding his enormous cock into Clark’s own large member.  Clark’s body was tensed, he was surrounded by the musky odor, Luthor’s body was hard but felt warm.  Luthor reached down and grabbed both of their cocks in one hand and gave them both a stroke, keeping one arm firmly behind Clark’s back, holding him in place, he could feel SuperBOY fighting him.

“Yeah, seeing is one thing, feelin’ it’s another,” Luthor switched his grip from behind Clark’s back to his ass, he could almost cup both cheeks with one hand.  “You are pure sex, boy.  Jesus, I’m gonna have to take my chances.  Alexander, forgive me,” Luthor laughed, “you’d understand if you were older.”

Clark was locked in the embrace as Luthor sped them back again to his personal residence.  He pushed on Luthor’s chest with both hands still trying to get a little leverage to get free.  Stopping beside the bed, Luthor let Clark go as he pushed against Luthor’s immovable chest, bouncing off and falling onto the bed.  Luthor looked down at him as his cock swung up and stood at full attention.  The lights were low in the bedroom and the massive form Luthor took was a shadow above him, Clark wanted nothing more than to submit to this massive muscle god.  Propping himself on his elbows, he met Richard’s eyes and raised an eyebrow, “what about your son seeing you ‘balls deep’, was that the phrase?”

“Well unless he teleports in here directly, he’s gonna have to go through my guys up top.  If he knows what’s gettin’ ready to happen, then he woulda teleported down here already to spare us the embarrassment.  Put your legs back.”  Kneeling down, he pushed Clark’s legs up higher, exposing his ass.  “Ahhh boy, those brothers got your hole nice and ready.”  His tongue dove into the sweet-smelling hole, hot and soft like wet iron, he teased the super hole, diving in repeatedly to open him up further.  Clark tried to scoot back away from the source, the pleasure was so intense.  He had his hands on Luthor’s wrists, just doing anything to gain some leverage to push off the big man.  The tongue was tapping and plunging in and out of his hole so fast he could barely see straight.  Looking up Luthor knew that look, “I’ve been doing this a looong time, I’m good at it, and you keep acting like you don’t want it.”  Luthor stood and did a double bicep pose, his body exploding into pure power, he grinned.  “But I know you do.”

Easing back, Clark kept eye contact and nodded.  His stomach was full of butterflies but he wasn’t scared. 

The mammoth cock was rock solid as Richard started massaging it up and down, looking at the splayed-out, muscular hero.  Leaning forward, his hips hit the ass of steel, pushing his cock beside Clark’s, he put his hand over both and started grinding them together.  Clark felt Luthor’s chest, running his hands up and around the boulder-like shoulders and massive arms.  He looked down and Luthor’s cock was dwarfing his as it moved over his rock-hard abs, smashing his hard cock with every thrust.  Luthor’s musky scent was overpowering.

“You going to be my good boy?  Take all this Super-daddy dick?  Yeah, you’re ready.”  Luthor reached into a table by the bed and pulled out a jar of lubrication.  Unscrewing the top he started rubbing it on his monster.  Luthor grabbed an ankle and pulled a leg into the air, forcing Clark to lay back more and expose his pink Kryptonian asshole.  Pulling the other leg back with a hand under his knee, Clark opened his hole up to this bald muscled god. 

Richard pulled back and let his cock rest right at the puckered edge, he felt like the most powerful man in the universe and this act felt like an initiation of his transformation.

image.png.a9865bed0c350e1863a6c7598a1ed030.png

Clark felt the head of the monstercock sit on his hole for a half a second before Luthor pushed the head in, easily.  Clark’s eyes bulged, Luthor was thicker than Butch, bigger than Dave, he tried to suppress panic.

Richard was content to let the alien get used to the huge head before he pushed in a couple more inches with a satisfied grunt, “just a few inches in and miles to go.”  Pulling almost out, he stopped at the head, leaving it in before pushing back in and adding an additional couple of inches to his thurst.  He was gently rocking, half of his slow-throbbing cock inside the alien asshole and it felt incredible.  It was so tight and yet his cock easily pushed past any resistance.  All his years of fucking and this was the most intense pleasure Richard had received and they hadn’t even really gotten going yet.  He was taking it slow, pulling almost all the way out and then edging back in, adding a little more dick each time.  Every nerve ending on his cock was amplifying the orgasmic sensations on a level he had never felt before; he wanted the feeling to never end.

Clark pushed on the big man’s legs for a break or relief but he got no help.  Luthor seemed to be going easy on him as much he could but he knew that wouldn’t last.  His ass was stretching to accommodate the huge cock and the pain was not subsiding, he could feel it being forced deeper inside his hole.  He had given it up to Butch and Dave when he was not sure if they were even bad-guys, why not give in to this muscle beast that had bested him, too?  Clark started pushing up to meet Luthor’s now longer, penetrative thrusts, moving his hands from the muscular legs to feeling the immovable abs and chest on the big man.

Sensing the change in chemistry between them, Luthor put his hands on Clark’s hips and continued the forward pressure on his hole.  Luthor grinned, he wasn’t sure what happened inside the alien’s head but he could feel the muscles inside the hole trying to match thrusts and massage his cock instead of a panicked gripping on it. 

Clark cried out in pain, and with a “yesssssss” Luthor looked down at him and pushed in even further and held it there, tears streaming from Clark’s eyes as Luthor chuckled and put a hand on the stomach of steel, “feels like I struck virgin territory, boy, but I still ain’t done,” and with one last thrust his hips hit Clark’s hairy hole.

Clark’s body was on fire, every single muscle in his body started to flex involuntarily.  Butch had hit what was the Kryptonian ‘prostate’, an organ that could induce pleasure, it was much too deep for normal intercourse (not that Butch and Dave were normal).  Luthor’s massive cock had hammered it and pushed passed it.  The feeling of intense pleasure was only tempered by the fullness and pain from having the Super-daddy dick inside him, looking up at Luthor he managed to nod.  His body was starting to feel heavy, like he was watching something far away through his eyes.

“Boy, you can fly, can’t ya.  How about hovering up here about dick-level,” he had pulled all the way out, leaving Clark feeling like his insides were a permanent void.  He pulled a floating Clark’s hips up to his standing level instead of his previous squatting position beside the bed.  Clark levitated as his hips were pulled up by Luthor, who was rubbing his dick on the hero’s ass before pushing back in all the way.  “Fuuuuuuuck, your hole is so tight, I can feel you trying to squeeze this big dick,” Luthor began pulling all the way out and then pulling Clark back onto his horizontal cock, almost like an invisible swing.

Clark hovered there, his mind a haze from ecstasy and pain as Luthor’s huge cock pummeled his Kryptonian insides.  Luthor was trying to be as careful as he could, the alien’s muscles were hard but Richard knew his power was on another level and was concerned he would cause physical damage to the only person that seemed capable of taking his new cock.  He was going to use his new super-toy over and over again, he wanted to break him mentally not physically, “you like this big dick pounding your hole?”  He loved to talk to his lovers as he pounded away and make them cum at the sound of his deep voice.  “I asked you a question,” Luthor grabbed Clark’s throat with one hand as he continued assaulting the ass of steel.

“Y-yes,” Clark’s reply was far off, like someone had answered Luthor instead of him.

“Yes, what?” Luthor withdrew his cock with a loud wet sound and pulled the floating Clark by the neck to within an inch of his face, “YES WHAT, BOY?”  His voice was so loud the room shook.

Clark flinched but didn’t answer… he couldn’t answer… was he still flexing every muscle in his body, it seemed like he was growing?  Luthor’s desire to plant his seed in the alien hole was all he could think about, he figured Clark was too caught up in a coital haze to answer.  Luthor put the floating hero’s feet on the ground, turned him around and with one arm around his chest, the other grabbed Clark’s leg and pulled it up, so his body was in a “Y” position, almost.  With no warning, Luthor shoved his massive cock back up in to the tight opening all the way to the hilt.  Clark cried out and struggled but Luthor held tight and started piston fucking his ass.  His insides felt like they were being crumpled, it was burning white hot, tears and snot streaming down his face. 

Luthor could feel his cock pushing through the alien’s body and mangling his insides, it was an incredible rush.  His cock head was hitting a spot that was tighter than anything he had felt.  It almost seemed like it was tightening up as he was fucking him.  That was a different feeling than the tight hole he had first pushed roughly into.  He lifted Clark up off his feet while still holding him close from behind.  He was leaning him back into his massive body so he could bottom out on each stroke.   Letting go of the leg, Luthor put his arm around the alien’s chest, trapping his ribcage between two massive arms.  Getting caught up in the moment, he started ramming Clark’s ass at super speed. 

Clark could feel things happening, the monstercock starting to swell in his guts as he was being pounded, he could sense Luthor’s slow heartbeat despite the super-speed pounding he was giving his ass, he was trapped in between the massive guns, his chest being squeezed, all while that white hot haze surrounded his guts.

The hole was tightening on Luthor’s cock, the pounding he was giving this super-hero, his cock swelled to an even bigger thickness and he sped up even faster.  “Ohhh boy, that’s it, grip my cock, am I holdin’ ya too tight?  Yeah, keep squeezing my dick with that ass… like it better when you fight back, not squirmin’ like some runt, feel these arms around your chest… I could crush the life out of you right here, couldn’t I boy?” Luthor breathed in Clark’s ear, supporting the hero’s weight, smashing the length of his cock home at 30 thrusts a second, the alien’s insides were tightening so much around his cock… “Here comes some Super-Daddy cum,” with a shout he threw his head back and buried his dick to the hilt, shooting his serum-altered sperm jet into the hero.  The seal around his cock at the alien’s hole was so tight he could feel his cock spasming with spurt after spurt but none leaked out.

In his leaning back position on Luthor’s chest, Clark was jolted back to a semblance of reality as soon as the monstercock began to flood his guts with hot cum.  His ass was on fire and Luthor was keeping his cock firmly in place, still pulsating its load into him.  His insides were being pumped full, his stomach felt bloated.  He looked down but it looked like his abs were flexed and new veins were standing out, it wasn’t distended at all like he was expecting.  Where Butch and Dave’s cum had sprayed out of him when they came, Richard’s load was trapped.

Luthor could still feel his cock throbbing as he still shot into the alien.  Through his orgasmic release he noticed that the alien felt bigger in his arms and on his cock.  He was still behind Clark, locked in the embrace but he definitely could feel and tell a difference.  Bending down some, he pulled his cock out of Clark’s used hole with a wet popping sound and a gush of his cum flooded out.  Within seconds the front half of his legs were soaked and he laughed.  He let Clark go from the clutch he had him in. 

Clark started floating a little, about an inch off the ground.  Luthor spun him around and brought him close, invading his mouth with his tongue.  Clark knew it was happening he just couldn’t react, his body was still on fire.  Reaching down with a free hand, Luthor massaged the hero’s balls, cradling them as he kissed him.  They felt full and heavy.  Clark’s mind was immediately brought back to earth as Luthor went from massaging them to a vice grip and pain.  Luthor had pulled back and was looking at him with a deadly grin, “Now, boy, hit me again with that x-ray vision… or these plump lil goose eggs are gonna go pop.”

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gsobrave said:

I had a little writer's block and moved past it.  I present Part 8 

Part 8

“…would happen if something happened to you?”  Richard paused and looked around.  Clark did the same, scanning the area again with his x-ray vision, careful not to expose Luthor inadvertently again.  Last thing he needed was this guy putting on any more size and muscle.  The gleam in his eye and the grin on Luthor’s face also didn’t put him at ease. 

Satisfied they weren’t going to be visited by time travelers, Richard fixed his gaze back on Clark, “Yeah, they’re not going to make it that easy, huh.”  Going over to a dresser, he pulled out a white jock strap and tossed it to the bruised hero.  He pulled a black pair of shorts out for himself and stretched them out in front of him, “The jocks are definitely too small for me … question is will I be able to fit this into these shorts?”  Dropping a hand back to his crotch he grabbed his huge, soft meat and grimaced.

Clark sat on the side of the bed and put the jock strap on.  “So... how much have you actually grown?”  Clark’s senses could pick up small changes still taking place in Luthor’s anatomy, even without using x-ray vision.  He must be 6’ 6” now and the sweet, musky scent he was exuding was intoxicating.  His heartbeat was slow, much slower than the twins, ‘maybe 7-8 strong beats a minute,’ Clark thought, he could see himself becoming too distracted just being in the man’s presence.

Luthor pulled on the black shorts, which ended up looking more speedo-like than shorts-like on his huge body.  He managed to stretch the shorts some creating a space where he could uncomfortably pack his cock and balls into it.  Turning to his full-length wall mirror, he threw his shoulders back and put his hands on his hips.  His lats spread out like a bomber’s wings.  “Fucking mass monster… ever seen a normal human look like this?”  Luthor turned back to Clark with a smirk.

Are you a normal human anymore?  Serum, x-ray vision exposure… what kind of changes are still going on inside that body?”  Clark thought poking the bear now might be a risk but he had to get more info on his situation.

Richard pointed at Clark, “I’m more fuckin’ human than you, ‘Clark’, ‘Kal El’, or whatever the hell they call you…”  Turning back to the mirror and putting his arms up into a double bicep pose, he looked back over at Clark in the mirror, “Yeeeeaaahhhh, buddy.  Pythons that put SuperBOY down!”  Veins all across his arms, back, and from what Clark could see in the mirror, even his front exploded into veins. 

“Dude.  I’m 20.  I’m not Superboy, I’m Superman.”  Clark wasn’t done poking the bear.

“OK.”  Luthor lost his smile, turning from the mirror he walked over to Clark who was still sitting on the side of the bed.  Leaning over he put his arm next to Clark’s leg.  It was bigger than his quad.  “Kid, my arms are as big as your legs.  If I’m calling you BOY, you’re my fucking BOY.  Besides, the term ‘superman’ just got a whole new meaning!”  Looking into Clark’s eyes, he sat down on the bed beside him.  He put a massive arm around Clark’s shoulders pulling him into his warm body, with Clark’s shoulder pressed against his pecs on the one side and a large hand on the other shoulder. 

Clark felt like he was trapped between a hairy, veiny steel girder and a massive steel plate.  He put up a hand on the solid muscle to try and push himself away and couldn’t move.

“Ah, see?  Boys struggle…” and started laughing, his striated muscles bouncing up and down, taking Clark with them.  MEN have control.”  He released him and put a hand on Clark’s leg.  “You’re MY boy now, alien.  No matter what you do, where you are, or even fucking when.  You’ll always be MY Super BOY.”

Clark could feel the heat and the smell coming off Luthor with the words ringing in his ears.  It’d been a rough few days, going from being the only one in the world who was able to perform massive feats of strength and wonder - to succumbing to desire with the twins and their virus - and now being trashed and manhandled by this mass monster.  Being called Superboy again pissed him off to no end, especially when he was built like a bodybuilder himself.  But he still had to be smart, he was in a tight spot and Luthor seemed content to run out the clock waiting for the future ‘heroes’ to bring his son back to him.  As far as Clark was concerned, he was going to have to deal with Luthor until then, ‘Legion, don’t take too long,’ ran through his head. 

“From the look on your face boy, you look like you’re not sure if you want to punch me or bend over and show me that sweet ass,” Luthor stood up and grinned, parking his overflowing crotch inches from Clark’s face.  Was that the tip of the massive cock trying to peek out from the leg hole?  “Yeah, you’re just realizing it now,” Luthor said as he pulled down the front of the shorts, shaking his still soft cock in front of him, “you’re staring at it like it’s the most amazing thing you’ve seen.  And it is.” 

Clark’s cock went from semi- to fully erect in a second.  Just the smell and the sound of Luthor’s deep voice alone would have done that (if not for the beating he took from him) but seeing the huge cock up close was intoxicating.  Butch and Dave had cocks that dwarfed his own but he guessed Luthor had them beat.  His ass still tingled from the memory of Butch’s meat pounding his hole.

“After becoming the strongest, best there is, the term ‘alpha male’ isn’t really sufficient for me, is it boy?”  Luthor looked down at his hardening cock, “it’s a beaut, ain’t it?”  He grabbed the stiffening dick in one hand and smacked it against his other palm making loud ‘thwack!’ sounds.  “Yeah, that serum and your radiation vision really made me grow, look at this fucking huge monster.  It really doesn’t matter what I’m called.” <stroke><stroke><stroke> “I’m the super-MAN.”

Clark leaned back on the bed and looked up at Luthor stroking his meat.  His cock was throbbing it was so hard.  Richard looked down and whatever softness was left in his own cock disappeared.  He was at full attention and so was his boy. 

image.thumb.png.92225c1112decabb8cffbdf3cc41a643.png

The question was, if the future showed up with his son right now, would he want Alexander to see him balls-deep in the Boy of Steel?  The answer was a definitive ‘no.’  Luthor sighed, “boy, you are ready to be fucked by a real man, aren’t you?  You got loosened up by those young bucks and now it’s a bull you’re looking for.  It’s ok, you can reach out and touch it, don’t be scared, you’re staring at it like it’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen.  And it is.  Go ahead, it’s ok, grab it.  It’s just the start of long friendship between you and my super-daddy-dick.”  Richard was grinning looking down at Clark.

Clark reached a hand up and palmed the cock.  It felt like velvet granite, smooth and soft but unyielding and slowly pulsing at the same time.  He could barely fit his hand around it and, sitting back up, instinctively reached up with his other hand and double stroked Richard’s massive dick.  He seemed mesmerized, studying it from the huge piss slit to the thick base.

Richard laughed, “you should see yourself, boy, you look like you’ve died and gone to heaven.”  He pushed away Clark’s hands and broke the spell.  “It’s all I can do right now to not re-arrange the fuck out of your insides.  But there’s time to worship perfection later.  I have another idea, how you feelin’?”

There was a second or two before Clark answered as he came back to his senses.  “I… need to recharge my batteries but I’m ok… why?”

In a blur they went from the private residence to a large lab that looked partially destroyed.  Clark had been scooped up and carried by Richard at such a fast speed his head spun for a second.   “Ta-da.  My own personal lab and gym.  Well, it used to be before this shit happened,” dropping Clark to his feet, he ran a hand over his torso.  Richard felt his body was harder than it had ever been, even after his second exposure a few minutes ago.  “I just am curious to see how much you can lift, get a gauge on SuperBOY’s strength levels.”

“Um, I’m not sure how reliable any test is going to be for me right now.”  Clark shook his head.  ‘Another reminder that people are stronger than me, coming up,’ sighing to himself.

“Boy, we have some time to kill.  Indulge me.”  Richard was smiling a friendly smile.  “A super-MAN wouldn’t be looking for excuses to dodge showing off his strength.”

Clark had seen that smile during their fight; it was not a genuine expression.  He looked around the large room and saw lab equipment, some heavy machinery and spots where things had been knocked over and destroyed as well as a couple of huge craters in the wall.  The same smell coming off Luthor was much stronger in here.  A large hydraulic press and platform was in part of the lab as well, Richard walked over to an e-pad and turned it on.  Fiddling with it for a few seconds, the hydraulic press came to life.

“Son, have you had any way to test how strong you are before today… well besides your heroic feats and fights?  We all saw you catch that 747 a couple of years ago-you made it look easy.  That’s approximately 160 tons.”  Richard gestured for him to walk up to the hydraulic press’ platform. 

Clark adjusted his jock strap with a snap and stepped into the center of the platform.  That 747 catch had felt almost orgasmic.  At age 16 he had easily been able to fly up and catch a 747 to keep it from crashing.  His mind snapped back to where he was, raising his arms above his head, he noticed dents in spots on the upper of the platform.  He rubbed them and counted five on his left and five dents on his right.

“Ok kid, we’re going to start slow… this is the weight of an SUV.”  Richard turned the dial up to 3 tons.

“An SUV?  Nothing,” Clark felt zero pressure from his braced position.

“Ok, going to start gradually turning up the pressure.  Let me know when you start feeling it.”  Richard “10, 20, 35, 45, 55, 65, 85,” each time checking in with Clark. “100, 110, 125, 140…”

Clark was acting like he was handling it fine until it crossed 140, “I…can feel it but it’s not bad…”  He readjusted his form now that the press was on and giving him resistance.

Richard could see that Clark was starting to struggle and he hadn’t even gotten to 160 tons.  His cock started to harden at the thought of how light the hydraulics seemed to him earlier and Super-BOY’s struggle now.  “How you doin’ there…”

Clark’s muscles were starting to burn but he was able to continue to hold up the press above his head. “Fine, fine… keep going.”  His shoulders, back and legs were all starting to feel it.

“150, 155, 160, 165…” Richard continued to call out numbers.  “Want me to stop?  You just passed a 747’s weight.”  He was grinning.  Was it wrong he wanted the kid’s condition to be permanent?  If Super-BOY never got back to his full strength, how would Richard ever know how strong he, himself, was.  It would be hard to find things that challenged him, especially after the 2nd exposure that he just got a few minutes before.  Maybe he should let the alien recover and get strong enough so he could really cut loose.  It wasn’t that he wanted to be the biggest or the strongest (which he always seemed to be), it was the challenge…

A shout pulled his wandering mind back to the task at hand.  Clark was shaking and the press was starting to give way.  “Kid, you’re doing great, don’t give up,” as Richard turned the dial up to 170 tons.

Clark let the press ease down and rest on his shoulders and neck; he was starting to feel like he could be snapped in two.  Before his exposure to the Uxas plague, he could catch this weight out of the sky, easy.  His palms and feet were sweating, muscles burning.  “…more…”

Richard turned it up to 175 and then 180 before he realized Clark was failing. 

“Ahhh!” His whole body was on fire and he knew his back was getting ready to break.  He heard the sounds of machinery start to scream and prepared for his super-body to be smashed in between the press.

Except the press was starting to move upward as Clark dropped to the platform floor.  Richard was in the hydraulic press beside him with one arm holding all 180 tons over his head, winking at him. 

“See boy, I told you I have you.”  Richard was standing so both of his rippling quads were almost straddling his shoulders.  He handed the pad to Clark, “Do me a favor and turn it up to max.”  Still kneeling between his legs, he did as asked without getting up or leaving the platform.  The machinery started to make hissing and grinding noises, shaking in some distress.  As Clark looked up from the pad, he had a close-up view of almost every inch of the massive muscle man.  His mouth dropped open when he saw Richard push the top of the press back up with just his fingers, he was raising the weight by flexing his wrist and hand. 

“Fuck, I could feel this weight at its max just a few hours ago.  Now it’s like nothing.  This is a real SuperMAN’s body.”  Richard took his other hand and rubbed from his abs up his chest and held his palm out, “no sweat, no strain.  I’m going to have to find some other way to see how strong I am.”  He stood there grinning, started flexing his fingers making the press groan and hiss, up and down, up and down.  “Stand up.”  Richard took his free hand and put it on his waist, veins were thick and pushed all up over the muscle, a roadmap of power.  “Go on, touch it.  Any of it, all of it.”

Clark was getting a good look at a body that would have made the Cole twins whistle in admiration.  But he had to keep his cool, find a way to ride this out until his powers came back fully.  At least he now quantified how weak he was… and how much stronger Luthor is.  The test had really made him aware of how sickly the virus was making him feel, his stomach, the lights seemed too bright.  But Luthor’s deep voice, the musky sweet smell coming off of him, the sheer size of the muscle wall in front of him was also having an effect on him.  His latest failure at the hydraulic press seemed designed by Luthor to make him feel even more isolated.  If he could only get to the sun, he hoped its energy would allow his body to burn off the rest of the virus and recharge. 

Standing on his own just inches away from Luthor’s unflexed body holding more tonnage than a 747 with just one hand, Clark kept his eyes locked on Luthor’s the entire time until he reached his own 6’1” height.  He was still looking up into Luthor’s eyes, who was still grinning.  He reached out a hand and put it on Luthor’s huge arm that was holding up the hydraulic press, tracing some of the veins up and down, squeezing the huge bicep peak, unable to dent it at all.  Luthor flexed it, making Clark’s hand expand under the mound of muscle on his arm.   Clark reached out with his other hand and tried to get both hands around, they wouldn’t reach around the peak. 

Clark put up his own arm in a bicep flex, mimicking Luthor’s pose.  Forcing the peak as full as he could, he wouldn’t match the size of the massive man’s arm but he might feed into Luthor’s obvious need for comparison, maybe putting him further off guard.  He had to admit, he enjoyed it too.  Butch and Dave certainly had opened something up in him, an appreciation, hell, a love of muscle and strength.  ‘They also opened something else up,’ Clark thought, chuckling.  He started to feel like maybe giving in a little bit while all of this was out of his control wouldn’t be a bad thing.  Lines were so blurred here, he knew next to nothing about Luthor but his determination to ‘save’ his son was admirable… plus his deep voice and pure masculinity… plus that musky scent…  Clark lowered his arm and put a hand on Luthor’s chest.

“Kid, you can try to measure up, it’s cute, but I’m the biggest there is.”  Luthor reached over and hit the red button on the pad Clark was still holding.  The machinery retracted and started a long low hiss, popping as it turned off.  Leaning over into Clark’s personal space, Richard ripped the jock strap off Clark, then tore off his own black shorts like tissue paper.  He hit a gigantic crab pose, “yeah, boy, feel that power.”  Clark threw the pad down and put his hands on the large traps and chest that was just a wall of muscle in front of him.  Luthor began rolling his pecs up, striations and veins dancing but feeling like hard stone, even the veins.  Going from his pose, he reached around Clark and pulled him in, covering his mouth, probing with his tongue.  Clark pushed on Luthor’s chest, trying to resist the kiss, but that made Luthor pull tighter.  Luthor’s cock had lengthened and was now pushed up into Clark’s abs, crushing his own throbbing cock to the side; Luthor began a slow grind with his hips, grinding his enormous cock into Clark’s own large member.  Clark’s body was tensed, he was surrounded by the musky odor, Luthor’s body was hard but felt warm.  Luthor reached down and grabbed both of their cocks in one hand and gave them both a stroke, keeping one arm firmly behind Clark’s back, holding him in place, he could feel SuperBOY fighting him.

“Yeah, seeing is one thing, feelin’ it’s another,” Luthor switched his grip from behind Clark’s back to his ass, he could almost cup both cheeks with one hand.  “You are pure sex, boy.  Jesus, I’m gonna have to take my chances.  Alexander, forgive me,” Luthor laughed, “you’d understand if you were older.”

Clark was locked in the embrace as Luthor sped them back again to his personal residence.  He pushed on Luthor’s chest with both hands still trying to get a little leverage to get free.  Stopping beside the bed, Luthor let Clark go as he pushed against Luthor’s immovable chest, bouncing off and falling onto the bed.  Luthor looked down at him as his cock swung up and stood at full attention.  The lights were low in the bedroom and the massive form Luthor took was a shadow above him, Clark wanted nothing more than to submit to this massive muscle god.  Propping himself on his elbows, he met Richard’s eyes and raised an eyebrow, “what about your son seeing you ‘balls deep’, was that the phrase?”

“Well unless he teleports in here directly, he’s gonna have to go through my guys up top.  If he knows what’s gettin’ ready to happen, then he woulda teleported down here already to spare us the embarrassment.  Put your legs back.”  Kneeling down, he pushed Clark’s legs up higher, exposing his ass.  “Ahhh boy, those brothers got your hole nice and ready.”  His tongue dove into the sweet-smelling hole, hot and soft like wet iron, he teased the super hole, diving in repeatedly to open him up further.  Clark tried to scoot back away from the source, the pleasure was so intense.  He had his hands on Luthor’s wrists, just doing anything to gain some leverage to push off the big man.  The tongue was tapping and plunging in and out of his hole so fast he could barely see straight.  Looking up Luthor knew that look, “I’ve been doing this a looong time, I’m good at it, and you keep acting like you don’t want it.”  Luthor stood and did a double bicep pose, his body exploding into pure power, he grinned.  “But I know you do.”

Easing back, Clark kept eye contact and nodded.  His stomach was full of butterflies but he wasn’t scared. 

The mammoth cock was rock solid as Richard started massaging it up and down, looking at the splayed-out, muscular hero.  Leaning forward, his hips hit the ass of steel, pushing his cock beside Clark’s, he put his hand over both and started grinding them together.  Clark felt Luthor’s chest, running his hands up and around the boulder-like shoulders and massive arms.  He looked down and Luthor’s cock was dwarfing his as it moved over his rock-hard abs, smashing his hard cock with every thrust.  Luthor’s musky scent was overpowering.

“You going to be my good boy?  Take all this Super-daddy dick?  Yeah, you’re ready.”  Luthor reached into a table by the bed and pulled out a jar of lubrication.  Unscrewing the top he started rubbing it on his monster.  Luthor grabbed an ankle and pulled a leg into the air, forcing Clark to lay back more and expose his pink Kryptonian asshole.  Pulling the other leg back with a hand under his knee, Clark opened his hole up to this bald muscled god. 

Richard pulled back and let his cock rest right at the puckered edge, he felt like the most powerful man in the universe and this act felt like an initiation of his transformation.

image.png.a9865bed0c350e1863a6c7598a1ed030.png

Clark felt the head of the monstercock sit on his hole for a half a second before Luthor pushed the head in, easily.  Clark’s eyes bulged, Luthor was thicker than Butch, bigger than Dave, he tried to suppress panic.

Richard was content to let the alien get used to the huge head before he pushed in a couple more inches with a satisfied grunt, “just a few inches in and miles to go.”  Pulling almost out, he stopped at the head, leaving it in before pushing back in and adding an additional couple of inches to his thurst.  He was gently rocking, half of his slow-throbbing cock inside the alien asshole and it felt incredible.  It was so tight and yet his cock easily pushed past any resistance.  All his years of fucking and this was the most intense pleasure Richard had received and they hadn’t even really gotten going yet.  He was taking it slow, pulling almost all the way out and then edging back in, adding a little more dick each time.  Every nerve ending on his cock was amplifying the orgasmic sensations on a level he had never felt before; he wanted the feeling to never end.

Clark pushed on the big man’s legs for a break or relief but he got no help.  Luthor seemed to be going easy on him as much he could but he knew that wouldn’t last.  His ass was stretching to accommodate the huge cock and the pain was not subsiding, he could feel it being forced deeper inside his hole.  He had given it up to Butch and Dave when he was not sure if they were even bad-guys, why not give in to this muscle beast that had bested him, too?  Clark started pushing up to meet Luthor’s now longer, penetrative thrusts, moving his hands from the muscular legs to feeling the immovable abs and chest on the big man.

Sensing the change in chemistry between them, Luthor put his hands on Clark’s hips and continued the forward pressure on his hole.  Luthor grinned, he wasn’t sure what happened inside the alien’s head but he could feel the muscles inside the hole trying to match thrusts and massage his cock instead of a panicked gripping on it. 

Clark cried out in pain, and with a “yesssssss” Luthor looked down at him and pushed in even further and held it there, tears streaming from Clark’s eyes as Luthor chuckled and put a hand on the stomach of steel, “feels like I struck virgin territory, boy, but I still ain’t done,” and with one last thrust his hips hit Clark’s hairy hole.

Clark’s body was on fire, every single muscle in his body started to flex involuntarily.  Butch had hit what was the Kryptonian ‘prostate’, an organ that could induce pleasure, it was much too deep for normal intercourse (not that Butch and Dave were normal).  Luthor’s massive cock had hammered it and pushed passed it.  The feeling of intense pleasure was only tempered by the fullness and pain from having the Super-daddy dick inside him, looking up at Luthor he managed to nod.  His body was starting to feel heavy, like he was watching something far away through his eyes.

“Boy, you can fly, can’t ya.  How about hovering up here about dick-level,” he had pulled all the way out, leaving Clark feeling like his insides were a permanent void.  He pulled a floating Clark’s hips up to his standing level instead of his previous squatting position beside the bed.  Clark levitated as his hips were pulled up by Luthor, who was rubbing his dick on the hero’s ass before pushing back in all the way.  “Fuuuuuuuck, your hole is so tight, I can feel you trying to squeeze this big dick,” Luthor began pulling all the way out and then pulling Clark back onto his horizontal cock, almost like an invisible swing.

Clark hovered there, his mind a haze from ecstasy and pain as Luthor’s huge cock pummeled his Kryptonian insides.  Luthor was trying to be as careful as he could, the alien’s muscles were hard but Richard knew his power was on another level and was concerned he would cause physical damage to the only person that seemed capable of taking his new cock.  He was going to use his new super-toy over and over again, he wanted to break him mentally not physically, “you like this big dick pounding your hole?”  He loved to talk to his lovers as he pounded away and make them cum at the sound of his deep voice.  “I asked you a question,” Luthor grabbed Clark’s throat with one hand as he continued assaulting the ass of steel.

“Y-yes,” Clark’s reply was far off, like someone had answered Luthor instead of him.

“Yes, what?” Luthor withdrew his cock with a loud wet sound and pulled the floating Clark by the neck to within an inch of his face, “YES WHAT, BOY?”  His voice was so loud the room shook.

Clark flinched but didn’t answer… he couldn’t answer… was he still flexing every muscle in his body, it seemed like he was growing?  Luthor’s desire to plant his seed in the alien hole was all he could think about, he figured Clark was too caught up in a coital haze to answer.  Luthor put the floating hero’s feet on the ground, turned him around and with one arm around his chest, the other grabbed Clark’s leg and pulled it up, so his body was in a “Y” position, almost.  With no warning, Luthor shoved his massive cock back up in to the tight opening all the way to the hilt.  Clark cried out and struggled but Luthor held tight and started piston fucking his ass.  His insides felt like they were being crumpled, it was burning white hot, tears and snot streaming down his face. 

Luthor could feel his cock pushing through the alien’s body and mangling his insides, it was an incredible rush.  His cock head was hitting a spot that was tighter than anything he had felt.  It almost seemed like it was tightening up as he was fucking him.  That was a different feeling than the tight hole he had first pushed roughly into.  He lifted Clark up off his feet while still holding him close from behind.  He was leaning him back into his massive body so he could bottom out on each stroke.   Letting go of the leg, Luthor put his arm around the alien’s chest, trapping his ribcage between two massive arms.  Getting caught up in the moment, he started ramming Clark’s ass at super speed. 

Clark could feel things happening, the monstercock starting to swell in his guts as he was being pounded, he could sense Luthor’s slow heartbeat despite the super-speed pounding he was giving his ass, he was trapped in between the massive guns, his chest being squeezed, all while that white hot haze surrounded his guts.

The hole was tightening on Luthor’s cock, the pounding he was giving this super-hero, his cock swelled to an even bigger thickness and he sped up even faster.  “Ohhh boy, that’s it, grip my cock, am I holdin’ ya too tight?  Yeah, keep squeezing my dick with that ass… like it better when you fight back, not squirmin’ like some runt, feel these arms around your chest… I could crush the life out of you right here, couldn’t I boy?” Luthor breathed in Clark’s ear, supporting the hero’s weight, smashing the length of his cock home at 30 thrusts a second, the alien’s insides were tightening so much around his cock… “Here comes some Super-Daddy cum,” with a shout he threw his head back and buried his dick to the hilt, shooting his serum-altered sperm jet into the hero.  The seal around his cock at the alien’s hole was so tight he could feel his cock spasming with spurt after spurt but none leaked out.

In his leaning back position on Luthor’s chest, Clark was jolted back to a semblance of reality as soon as the monstercock began to flood his guts with hot cum.  His ass was on fire and Luthor was keeping his cock firmly in place, still pulsating its load into him.  His insides were being pumped full, his stomach felt bloated.  He looked down but it looked like his abs were flexed and new veins were standing out, it wasn’t distended at all like he was expecting.  Where Butch and Dave’s cum had sprayed out of him when they came, Richard’s load was trapped.

Luthor could still feel his cock throbbing as he still shot into the alien.  Through his orgasmic release he noticed that the alien felt bigger in his arms and on his cock.  He was still behind Clark, locked in the embrace but he definitely could feel and tell a difference.  Bending down some, he pulled his cock out of Clark’s used hole with a wet popping sound and a gush of his cum flooded out.  Within seconds the front half of his legs were soaked and he laughed.  He let Clark go from the clutch he had him in. 

Clark started floating a little, about an inch off the ground.  Luthor spun him around and brought him close, invading his mouth with his tongue.  Clark knew it was happening he just couldn’t react, his body was still on fire.  Reaching down with a free hand, Luthor massaged the hero’s balls, cradling them as he kissed him.  They felt full and heavy.  Clark’s mind was immediately brought back to earth as Luthor went from massaging them to a vice grip and pain.  Luthor had pulled back and was looking at him with a deadly grin, “Now, boy, hit me again with that x-ray vision… or these plump lil goose eggs are gonna go pop.”

Another hot chapter. Love to see Clark gain his full strength back and show who is really super 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1