Superman Meets the Cole Twins (Parts 1-7, now with Part 8 on Page 8 - Updated 5/4/21)

gsobrave

15 minutes ago, gsobrave said:

Thanks to everyone who showed so much encouragement.  I've been super obsessed, as I said with writing this.  I've been afraid that it'll all slip away if I don't get it all out there.  There's definitely a Part 4 coming soon.  

Part 3

“Hey man, just so’s you know, I pulled my little trick and put the ‘Closed’ Sign on the door.  Figured after last night, you might be cool with it?”  Dave was walking towards him arms open like he was coming in for a hug.

“Yeah, sometimes we arrange it with Deena so we can get the place to ourselves.  I dunno why she doesn’t just quit.”  Butch remarked from behind the wall of muscle approaching him.

Clark stopped and stiffened up as Dave enveloped him in his arms, kissing him on the mouth.

“Damn bro, you are solid today!  Are you even flexing?” Clark hugged him back, his power level seeming to be back to normal, he had to be careful not to hug Dave too hard.

Clark pointed to their shirts, “Hey that guy’s getting real popular!”

Dave lifted up Clark’s shirt and rubbed his hard abs, “daaaamn.”

image.png.e2dd7fa08a17271087ee159affa18374.png

They turned to walk back towards Butch, “toldja we didn’t scare him off Dave,” grinning.

“Yeah but you said he’d be walking funny…”  Dave busted out laughing and Butch joined him.

“Assholes.”  Jesus, these guys could make him blush.  “I have always been able to bounce back pretty quick.”

“Look, you just work out with us, then if you wanna leave…” Dave started.

“No, jeez you guys are pussycats,” winking at Butch. 

The brothers doubled over into laughter. Holding a hand on the side of the bench, Butch was trying to catch his breath.  The brother’s laugh was so deep and genuine Clark started laughing himself.

“Assholes,” he said again, grinning.

Butch had loaded up 225 lbs on the bench press and motioned for Dave to start.  “Warm up time, he grinned.

Dave pulled his shirt off then swinging his arms out to stretch them, Butch came up behind him and grabbed his outstretched arms, pulling them back as far as they would go.  “Are guys this big supposed to be so limber?” Clark wondered, he’d always seen guys this muscular unable to put their arms down under their over large lats but no them.

Dave lay back and busted out 15 reps perfect control.  Butch stepped up, taking his own shirt off, with Dave grabbing Butch’s outstretched arms pulling back.  Clark had come around the bench and was facing Butch.  When Butch brought his arms back around he flexed his pecs and they exploded into a map of veins.  “All that and he hasn’t even lifted yet.”  He shook his head.

“Don’t worry, I won’t wear myself out, “ Butch grinned.  Hey lay back and pumped out 15 perfect reps.  Racking them back up and sitting up, Clark shook his head.  “You outta see these bad boys after we lift some actual weight!”

Clark had flashes of them folding the iron plate, mashing it with ease into a sex device that no one else on the planet could use (except him).  He could feel a rush to his groin and struggled to keep from starting to fill out his shorts.

“Your turn buddy.  This is a warm up weight for us, we can bust it back down for ya.”, Dave wrapped a meaty hand around Clark’s shoulder.

“No, I got this,” and proceeded to lay back and bust out 15 perfect reps of his own.  When he sat up, the brothers clapped him on his solid back and grinned huge.

“Atta boy!”  Clark noticed that, unlike last night, when they put their hands on him, his flesh didn’t give way, when they clapped him on his back, he remained unmoved.

Dave and Butch exchanged glances when Clark turned his head.  Dave mouthed the words, ‘holy shit.’

“Now here comes a heavy load for ya,” loading the bar up to 340lbs.  Dave sat down and busted out 15 reps, then pausing, did about 8 quick reps before put on the rack.  Butch did the same and it was time for Clark to lay back. 

“I think that might be too much for you, pal, what’s your personal best on here,” thumbing at the bench.

“Y’know, I never thought to do try it, too shy to ask for a spotter.  I guess my mind was always focused and kinda on autopilot when I came to lift,” he remarked.  Then thought, ‘focused on making it look like I was working out.’

“Well you’re in good hands tonight, why don’t we find out what you can do?” Dave said. 

Butch had moved behind the bench, patting the bar, “Butch is yer spotter, ain’t nothin’ happening to ya,” with that and scratched his bulge putting the other hand on the bar.

Laying back, Clark put his hands up in a wide grip, preparing to act like the bar was heavy.  He looked up.  Butch was leaning forward a little, hands by his side.  The sight was massive.

image.png.d8da4854691704c036324fd819ffbaa3.png

“Hey!  Time for that later, lift time now!” Butch grunted as if he were a gorilla.

Clark pulled up the bar and appeared to struggle with a good 15 reps.  Dave whooped, “yeah! I knew you were a strong sumbitch!” and clapped his unmoveable shoulder again.

They rotated through again, with Clark ‘appearing’ to struggle a little more with 340lb bar a second time.  The twins loaded up a second bench, not wanting to change weights around so much, they were “lifting heavy and didn’t want to slow down.”  The weight they put on there was 425lbs! 

Clark shook his head.  They performed 2 more sets at 425 (quite easily), then loaded up a couple more plates.  His eyes must have gotten big.  445lbs!  Jesus, these guys weren’t scared to show him what they could do, they weren’t trying to hide it.  He wasn’t sure what he would have done if his powers weren’t reliable tonight.  These guys were seriously out of the league of normal human development!  Putting up 2 full sets, with full control of the bar, each brother ‘spotted’ the other in between ‘spotting’ Clark but it didn’t look like they needed their spots.  He could tell they were holding back.

“Guys, what’s your personal best?” Clark asked.

“On bench? 485,” Dave replied. 

Butch smirked, “495.  It’s nurture over nature on this one!” and flexed.

Dave grinned, “Clark said it a few minutes ago, we ARE assholes.”  Butch guffawed, breaking his pose.

“Let’s do this bro!” Loading up 495 this time, “Butch won’t let you fail.”

Dave heaved the bar off the rack and slowly lowered it with control and then two, then three, then four, all the way up to 15.  Butch never had to touch the bar.

“Yeeeeeahhhh,” Dave bellowed.  Standing up, he flexed at Butch, “this what you tryin’ to do?”

image.png.c849e38177aa89b5339a6c409f4467a3.png

“Fuck, you guys sure that you’re not some kind of lab experiment?  Jesus, what are you taking?” Clark asked, hoping they’d take the bait.

Butch winked that cocky wink as he sat on the bench, “just good ole fresh air and sunshine,” and grinned again.  Laying down on the bench, he did 15 perfect reps, just like Dave.  Sitting up, he had a seriously look that changed to playful when he turned to Clark, “you’re done with your warm up buddy, want to try some big boy weight?”

‘Nothing more I’d rather do that show them what I can do,’ Clark thought to himself, as he smiled and waved off the brothers.

“Deena told you guys to take it easy on me, I don’t wanna get her in trouble.”

“We don’t want that, fer sure!” Butch said. 

The guys chests were just exploding after one more heavy set.  Clark finished his ‘maxed’ out weight.  Butch only had to spot him one time at the end (yeeahh, Clark just wanted to look up at the absolute sight of him)

“Time for some flys, one of my faves,” Dave grinned.  “Take you shirt off bro, no need to be modest.  You are jacked,” lifting Clarks shirt over his head and rubbing his hairy chest of immobile steel.  “Looking swole buddy!”

Pulling the cables seemed so easy for them, they ended up moving up the weight every other set until they had pulled the whole stack.  Then, finally, adding some weight on top of the stack.  Clark would keep re-adjusting the weight down-to-a-more-believable-level when he was up.  He had to say, he was having fun.  The guys were joking about stupid stuff, bantering about, having flex offs to see which twin was more less perfect than the other.  They were cool.  ‘Which sucks for me,” he thought.  He never had cool friends in high school.  ‘I mean, well the Legion was cool.  I think.  That blond girl did something to my head, I know it!  I do remember Mon El…that, woof, I DO remember.  I’d be more mad if they weren’t from a possible future and didn’t want to interrupt the timelines by… doing what again?’  Clark looked over and had hit a pose, facing each other… their back arm was flexing a hard bicep… the front arm was pointing towards Clark

“Your turn, bud!”  Dave said, shaking the heavy chain around his thick neck to wake Clark from his reverie.  “We’re gonna do dips, wanna sit on Butch’s shoulders to give him a little more weight?  These chains are a little light,” and grinned.  Clark waved him off with a grin.  Seeing Dave…what was he thinking about again?  ‘Jeez they’re distracting as fuck,’ he thought as he stared at perfection.

image.png.4f30e43803352083562dc94e164bbe9a.png

In between sets, instead of resting, they would hit poses.  Shit, were they distracting him? 

Because he sure felt fucking distracted. 

Clark decided to do something he had been reluctant to do, to focus his x-ray vision.  It was yet another way he could harm people if he wasn’t precise with controlling his powers.  He was afraid he would be exposing his targets to something that might be more harmful when he looked intensely at it.  In a similar fashion to how his heat vision worked, except that was an expression of pure heat and plasma from the solar energy that fuels his cells. 

Focusing in more…shit how much was he dosing them?… it still looked like the heat they were generating was interfering with his vision. 

Using his other senses, he heard the same slow, steady heartbeat that was the same strong even beats since he began to notice them.  It was like their heart rates weren’t tied to any type of heat output generated by their bodies or exertion that they would be performing at any time.  It was not the exact same but playing high school football, he could always tell which guys on the other team that he needed to watch out for:  their heartbeats were slower and more efficient when they were at rest, sitting on the sidelines. 

The super sniffer, his mom called him.  She always said he knew when she was making apple pie.  He realized the guys weren’t even sweating, that the slight sheen on their bodies was actually like a kind of subtly sweet smelling oil, kind of musky.  Was that aroma what influenced my libido last night?  Clark needed to stop acting like this was a date and figure out what was going on.

After their “fly warmups on the cable machine”, they moved over to incline benches and went through a series of incline presses and flys, finally moving over to the decline benches and doing the same types of sets.

They made some small talk and traded compliments among each other, encouraging words.  All three focused on their forms and were in the moment of whatever muscles they were working.  They would occasionally turn to pose and grin at each other and Clark, before slapping a shoulder to move things along.

Dave and Butch had slowly sped up the paces of their lift around the time they were switching from the incline sets to the decline, without Clark noticing.  With a bit of a wide-eyed-look between them, the brothers realized they could once again hear Clark’s heartbeat, just like this morning. 

‘The poor guy’s heart WAS beating a little too fast this morning,’ a smirk passed over Butch’s face at the thought of making the Iron Fleshlight that morning and making Clark shoot his load across the treeline.  It fucking went everywhere.  It took them an hour to collect what they could after he left.  Butch was more perturbed they had to wait so long to be able to get it, and got so little of it.  Although any more unexpected of that at this point was a bonus.  They really turned him on.  ‘BUTCH really turned him on,’ he reeeeally needed to stop smirking or Clark would get suspicious and things would start moving in a sideways direction.

Was Clark starting to figure out they were distracting him..so was it that? 

Or was it the show they were putting on for him that was making it go pitter pat? 

‘Fuck.  I bet we’re now paying for what happened last night, exposing him to too much of the virus at one time.  That was a lot of body contact and fluid… and semen… and airborne exhalation…we should have known better.”  Dave saw Clark catch the big man furrowing his brow.  His serious-face melted away into an ain’t-we-stinkers-face.  ‘We just need to figure out if he’s recovered enough and if tonight is a bad idea.’

Dave KNEW when they first pulled into the gym parking lot and fucking Butch started pulling at his dick that his brother needed to take this shit more seriously.

Dave pulled out of their driveway and headed to the gym to meet Clark.  Dave was going to have to have ‘the conversation’ *again* with Butch.  Now.  While the big guy was at his mercy sitting in the passenger seat of Dave’s F-150… No time better than right before getting to the gym.  They needed to be on the same page about the plan, and about how tonight should go down.  ‘Fuck.  He’s right I am the bossy one,’ Dave clenched his jaw a couple of times before he started speaking.

“Caretaker says we’re emitting enough heat that he can’t really see inside us.  We just have to be careful about figuring out our strength.  When we get there, it may start to happen all over again.  Caretaker said by now he shouldn’t suffer any serious effects IF he rests.”  Only Caretaker’s plan mattered.  If it failed it would be because they failed.  There would be no coming back. 

“Ok, he can definitely pick out our heartbeats from everyone else’s, that has to be how he honed in on the house this morning,” Dave started.  “Did you notice his curiosity about all this hasn’t really made him scared of us?  I’m sure he doesn’t believe in coincidences…especially if it just so happens that the day he feels weak, we show up and just rag doll his ass.” He raised his eyebrows and frowned. 

“I was kind of hoping HIS fast heartbeat we heard this morning was from the show.”  Butch flexed an ungodly bicep.

image.png.d82769da8f6877ef2893a45d590aef4d.png

“He definitely felt MY heart beat go <thump! thump! thump!> last night,” Butch flexed his arm making it explode and receded with each thump.  That ass can’t be AS tight tonight sure-lee, we had to have stretched him out quite a bit.  You saw that gape in the shower, bro,”  Butch snickered. “Five bucks says he’s walking funny. Or Flyin’ funny!”  Butch had a funny, deep, laugh, when he tickled himself.  Dave usually thought it was endearing… but not right now.

“You better hope not,” as Dave said checking the time, it was just before midnight.  He really didn’t want to beat him there.  Entrances.  “Look, we can’t go and jeopardize Caretaker’s plan, all she’s worked for.  She is counting on us, she could have just let us remain in that state forever.  You know what she is trying to do and we could show her a lot more gratitude for indulging us.”

Butch grumbled, “I know WE BOTH decided to delay the process with the Caretaker’s permission, that ended up setting it back a couple of years.  But that gave her more time to collect data and refine the plan, right?  And I appreciate why the exposures should prolly be stretched out over a longer time frame now that it’s started.”  He flexed a bicep and stared at it admiringly, “I was hoping to get a little bigger… but you’re right, the alternative at this point is no bueno.”

Butch had a pained look on his face as he kept talking, but it quickly turned into a grin as he consoled himself that he fucked Superman, “Oooooo man, that ass was just another level!  I thought we had actually really hurt him at first but when he tightened…everything,” his whole upper body tensed up just remembering that feeling, ”Every inch inside tightened around my cock… that’s when I really let loose.  I saw you over there enjoying yourself too, brother-man.”

“He’s fuckin’ Superman!” Dave’s face got real serious, ”when I first grabbed him and he winced, I was real surprised.  If he does figure out what we’re doing before it’s worked he could rip us apart!  In the steam room he clearly thought he was going to blow his load through my skull…y’know…just like how we worry about hurting regular folks, just like that except he will-literally-kill-them,” Dave made a chopping gesture to each of his last four words. 

Dave tapped the steering wheel with his right hand, then waved it at Butch, “oh yeah and thanks for grabbing his other arm by the way, perfect timing, you knew exactly what he was panicking about, but he didn’t know that he couldn’t really hurt us at that point.  It was pretty touching when that look of panic crossed his face, replaced by orgasmic relief...that may have been his first time -I mean his REAL first time- with anyone.  Dude was NOT expecting to be manhandled, that I DO know.  I did not expect that we’d be even close to doing that.  But his concern about hurting me was actually kinda nice.  Man, he really IS the real deal.”  Dave turned into the gym parking lot and recognized Clark’s car. 

“Look, I don’t want to take the chance that we could really hurt him.  Plus if we over-expose him…look, it’s why we’ve been at the gym working out when he was there for the past couple of weeks.  So he’d be exposed, a little at a time.  Last night I’d say he got a pretty huge dose, obviously WE did, too.  But this is important.  Like I said, don’t fuck up the Caretaker’s plan.  Don’t lose control.”

“If I do what you say will you shut the fuck up?  Born 3 nanoseconds before me and, what, you’re the boss?” Butch lowered his voice, “Ok, ok, we’re here, he could be listening, so let’s be cool.  I know the deal… but god damn.  I just wanna… aww neverfuckingmind.” Butch put a hand on his apparent semi, adjusting it, before he got out. With a low “mmmmmmmm” he smiled and they headed inside to work out with Superman.

Clark was starting to get concerned.  It seemed like the later it got, the more quiet the guys got.  Were they actually pushing their reps a little faster?  Being a little faster with their downtime? 

“I’ll say this, you guys are workhorses, but you look like you’re getting tired.” Clark decided to literally poke the bears.

Dave and Butch looked at each other and said, “armwrestle” and looked back encouragingly at Clark.

Butch guided him by his arm, pulling him over to a bench and squatted on his knees on one side, pointing for Clark to sit.   His arm slammed on the bench, a little too hard, “c’mon buddy, Dave gets winner,” and put his hand up so Clark could grasp it.

Clark knelt and grasped Butch’s large hand, feeling it give way a little bit when he squeezed.  He was going to put cards on the table and win the match.  It was time, no pussyfooting.  Superman needed to find out what was going on.

Dave came over and put two meaty paws on their hands, counting down four, three, two, one, go!

Clark started to apply some pressure slowly to make it seem like a struggle, for Butch.  Slowly forcing Butch’s arm down.  Every vein stood up on that arm when Butch started applying some pressure himself. Clark blew out some air and leaned his head down, trying to find leverage.  Wait, oww, he needed leverage, Butch’s hand was squeezing his hand a little too hard.

There was so much pressure coming from Butch’s entire arm that Clark, I mean Superman, was only able to push Butch’s cannon down about halfway.  Then it stopped moving.  It wouldn’t budge.  As he raised his head back up he caught Butch out of the corner of his eye and turned to see him smiling. 

“That’s some kinda effort kid, it’s cute,” pulling Clark’s arm all the way back over, slamming it on the bench.  “But this arm is in another league,” standing he flexed that massive arm beside his head, the other on his hip, Butch was looking at the arm that beat Superman.  He figured things would go sideways, he didn’t realize it would feel AWESOME.  He looked down at Clark, “dude, you ain’t scared of NOTHIN’ are ya!” Butch was beaming from ear to ear. 

Hiking his shorts up, bunching them to his full crotch, he raised both biceps and flexed, keeping eye contact with Clark as he rose to his feet, keeping Butch’s cocky gaze the whole way up.

“You couldn’t have…did you really?...did you think you could beat this?” Butch took his other hand and pointed to the huge boulder that had really fucking beat Superman.  He had this look of feigned sympathy as he teased Clark.  He dropped his arms, “dude, aww man, now you look sad.  I mean, from what you were lifting earlier, you couldn’t have really thought you had a chance?”  He reached out the arm that had put Superman’s to shame and put his hand on Clark’s shoulder.  He gave it a squeeze and smiled to Dave, “your turn bro.”  He released his grip on Clark and turned, sparing Clark the sight of him wincing from the squeeze.  He rubbed his wrist and arm.  Shit, it was aching.  If he wanted to know what was going down, he was finding out. 

Clark stepped back and watched as Dave and Butch knelt and locked hands.  He could almost feel the heat generated by the pressure the two were exerting.  Finally, Butch slammed Dave’s hand and stood, raising both arms, pointing to the sky and slowly doing a 360’.  He hissed as if it was a roaring crowd, “Heee’s a Winnah!”  He stopped and looked back at Dave and Clark.  “Jesus guys, we’re just having a little fun…”

Clark was trying to figure them out, why keep up the game?  “I guess I spoke too soon about you guys being tired.”  Looking to buy some time he suggested, “I was hoping for you guys to at least give me a little posing advice.

Butch chuckled, “now that is something we can do for you. Try this one.”  He flexed his shoulders forward, joining his fists together in front of his torso, grinning.  Dave came over and stood beside his brother, imitating him down to the striations dancing across their chests.

image.png.029dce3a335316e6e330f52932626873.pngimage.png.7dd3f41709cc1bd39b320acc60be5fc4.png

He was trying not to feel like he was at their mercy.  But what if he tried to leave, they had seemed so jovial before armwrestling, would they force him to stay?  Was there no question now that they could if they wanted.

Clark hated to admit that he wanted to play along.  Keep ‘his bro-fest’ going just a little bit longer.  These guys were so goddamn charming. 

“I’m not sure…am I’m doing this right?” Clark yanked his shorts and underwear down to his quads and posed.

image.png.85b09cfab6ee64a76f9e581cfb57fc9f.png

Butch whistled and proceeded to leap over the incline bench and scoop Clark off his feet into a hug.  Planting his mouth over Clark’s he slowly kissed him, Butch let out a growl, wrapping both arms around his back and let him back to the ground.  “Don’t be scared, Dave and Butch ain’t mad, gonna be gentle, you are kinda broken in now.”  And began grinding his stiffening cock against Clark’s, pushing it into his stomach and pelvis as he rubbed and then locked hands behind Clark’s back.  Clark’s cock was being battered by what he could only describe as Butch’s fully erect monstercock.  Butch’s whole body was now throbbing that slow steady beat.  Clark realized he was throbbing too, being pushed by it.  Every time Butch’s heart throbbed it almost rocking him back and forth, ever so slightly, as if he was an extension of that indomitable pulse.

Dave came over behind Clark and pulled his shorts down to his feet, kneeled and grasped Clark’s ass in both hands.  Clark squeezed, testing Dave, but figuring the brothers were almost identical, he was pretty sure he knew what was next.  With ease, Dave pulled apart his cheeks, “Jesus, it’s the sweetest fucking rosebud,” and dove his tongue straight into his hole.  He pulled back, “oh baby you are so tight,” spit a couple of times into it, then dove his tongue back in, deep.

Butch had a good hold of him and Clark put his own arms around Butch’s neck, massaging the man’s traps.  Squeezing them, they were immovable.  Feeling Clark trying to squeeze, he flexed his traps, making them explode and push Clark’s fingers apart.  Clark could feel that slow steady pulse, from his hands, to his chest, his stomach, to his cock.  The monstercock was laying to the side of his now, extended and throbbing beside his own, pushing more into his stomach.

Dave stood and looked around at Butch, tapping his arm.  “Look, we can’t do this out here, I ain’t cleaning it up.  Besides, it’s kinda rude, this place is like a temple.  We gotta go into the shower or something, or the steam room.”

Butch stopped kissing Clark and nodded, leaning his head against Clark’s, said, “yeah, I gotcha.”  Pulling Clark’s legs up and around his waist, he moved his cock underneath his ass, spreading the cheeks apart.  He put one arm under his ass, holding some of Superman’s weight. 

Clark was still holding onto the big man’s neck, trying to massage, or even dent…anything. 

Breathing out, Butch whispered in Clark’s ear, “still testing me, huh, kid?  Butch’ll pass all your lil’ tests, and then some.”  He kissed his cheeks and filled Clark’s mouth up again with his tongue, walking to the locker room.  Halfway there, Clark realized Butch was letting some of Clark’s weight rest on the throbbing steel pole between his legs.  His legs were spread out and folded around the waist, pressing his calves on Butch’s ass, every step, he could feel the muscles rolling back and forth as Butch walked, feeling every striation in Butch’s glutes dancing.

Dave was waiting for them in the showers, turning on a few heads to create some heat and some steam, to loosen Clark up a little maybe.  They had played their hand but Clark didn’t run.  Jesus, now he felt bad.  One of those ask-forgiveness-later things, he did survive last night, after all.

Butch came in the room carrying Clark, lifting him over his cock and setting him on his own two trembling legs.  He didn’t know why or how but with one look exchanged between the twins, they knew that Clark, no Superman, wanted to get fucked.  Again.

Damn this is hot 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SupermanFan said:

What a great story, one of the best in a very long time. Great job!

Thank you!  Wow, I appreciate that!  Very humbling, for sure.

I am going to correct some small grammatical errors on chapter 3 tomorrow.  Turns out editing your own work, after writing all night until you’re cross eyed, isn’t the best idea.  Especially with such kind feedback!

I'm enjoying this story immensly. 
How you show the guys' strength is amazing and they just seem so huge and ripped!
I love the little hints the Cole Brothers lay out about Superman just to mess with Clark.
The pictures add to the experience. But my favourite part as always are when they listen and feel each others heartbeats (love to see more of that all the time!)
Your writing is really fueling my own tries at a story - naturally including muscular dudes and their racing hearts. 
Love to see you continue this adventure.

• Thanks 1

there is much to dicuss about this chapter.

They are infecting Clarke with soemthing that is having an effect in the three of them but i guess it will be stronger on Clarke.

Clarke likes this guys cause he is himself. he can let go and not pretend he is a regular guy.

This caretaker woman sounds liek someone you dont wanna mess up with.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DawnFire98 said:

Crazy idea, but what if Deena is in reality the Caretaker? ... Just a thought.

Ohhhh you’re going to meet the Caretaker.... before too much longer .

🤓👍🏻

• Like 2

Fantastic story so far!  I love when Superman is overpowered, but I hope he develops in the Man of Steel that he is and dominates Butch and David into his subs.

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:06 AM, gsobrave said:

Thanks to everyone who showed so much encouragement.  I've been super obsessed, as I said with writing this.  I've been afraid that it'll all slip away if I don't get it all out there.  There's definitely a Part 4 coming soon.  

Part 3

“Hey man, just so’s you know, I pulled my little trick and put the ‘Closed’ Sign on the door.  Figured after last night, you might be cool with it?”  Dave was walking towards him arms open like he was coming in for a hug.

“Yeah, sometimes we arrange it with Deena so we can get the place to ourselves.  I dunno why she doesn’t just quit.”  Butch remarked from behind the wall of muscle approaching him.

Clark stopped and stiffened up as Dave enveloped him in his arms, kissing him on the mouth.

“Damn bro, you are solid today!  Are you even flexing?” Clark hugged him back, his power level seeming to be back to normal, he had to be careful not to hug Dave too hard.

Clark pointed to their Superman symbol on their shirts, “Hey that guy’s getting real popular!”  Butch and Dave grinned and nodded.

Dave lifted up Clark’s shirt and rubbed his hard abs, “daaaamn.”

image.png.e2dd7fa08a17271087ee159affa18374.png

They turned to walk back towards Butch who punched Dave on the shoulder, “toldja we didn’t scare him off Dave,” grinning.

“Yeah but you said he’d be walking funny…”  Dave couldn't finish before he busted out laughing, and Butch joined him.

“Assholes.”  Jesus, these guys could make him blush.  “I have always been able to bounce back pretty quick.”

“Look, you just work out with us, then if you we're too much for ya…” Dave started.

“No, jeez you guys are pussycats,” winking at Butch. 

The brothers doubled over into laughter. Holding a hand on the side of the bench, Butch was trying to catch his breath.  The brother’s laugh was so deep and genuine Clark started laughing himself.

“Assholes,” he said again, grinning.

Butch had loaded up 225 lbs on the bench press and motioned for Dave to start.  “Warm up time," he grinned.

Dave pulled his shirt off then swinging his arms out to stretch them, Butch came up behind him and grabbed his outstretched arms, pulling them back as far as they would go.  “Are guys this big supposed to be so limber?” Clark wondered, he’d always seen guys this muscular unable to put their arms down under their overly large lats but not them.

Dave lay back and busted out 15 reps in perfect control.  Butch stepped up, taking his own shirt off, with Dave grabbing Butch’s outstretched arms pulling back.  Clark had come around the bench and was facing Butch.  When Butch brought his arms back around he flexed his pecs and they exploded into a map of veins.  'All that and he hasn’t even lifted yet.'  He shook his head.

“Don’t worry, I won’t wear myself out, “ Butch grinned.  Hey lay back and pumped out 15 perfect reps.  Racking them back up and sitting up, Clark shook his head.  “You outta see these bad boys after we lift some actual weight!”

Clark had flashes of them folding the iron plate, mashing it with ease into a sex device that no one else on the planet could use (except him).  He could feel a rush to his groin and struggled to keep from starting to fill out his shorts.

“Your turn buddy.  This is a warm up weight for us, we can knock it back down for ya.”, Dave wrapped a meaty hand around Clark’s shoulder.

“No, I got this,” lay back and busted out 15 perfect reps of his own.  When he sat up, the brothers clapped him on his solid back and grinned huge.

“Atta boy!”  Clark noticed that, unlike last night, when they put their hands on him, his flesh didn’t give way, when they clapped him on his back, he remained unmoved.

Dave and Butch exchanged glances when Clark turned his head.  Dave mouthed the words, ‘holy shit.’

“Now here comes a heavy one for ya,” loading the bar up to 340lbs.  Dave sat down and busted out 15 reps, then pausing, did about 8 quick reps before putting it back on the rack.  Butch did the same... and now it was time for Clark to lay back. 

“I think that might be too much for you, pal, what’s your personal best on here,” thumbing at the bench.

“Y’know, I never thought to try it, too shy to ask for a spotter.  I guess my mind was always focused in here and kinda on autopilot,” he motioned to gym around them.  Then thought, ‘focused on making it look like I was working out.’

“Well you’re in good hands tonight, why don’t we find out what you can do?” Dave said. 

Butch had moved behind the bench, patting the bar, “Butch is yer spotter, ain’t nothin’ happening to ya,” with that and scratched his bulge putting the other hand on the bar.

Laying back, Clark put his hands up in a wide grip, preparing to act like the bar was heavy.  He looked up.  Butch was leaning forward a little, hands by his side.  The sight was massive.  Clark paused a second...

image.png.d8da4854691704c036324fd819ffbaa3.png

“Hey!  Time for that later, lift time now!” Butch grunted as if he were a gorilla.

Clark pulled up the bar and appeared to struggle with a good 15 reps.  Dave whooped, “yeah! I knew you were a strong sumbitch!” and clapped his unmoveable shoulder again.

They rotated through again, with Clark ‘appearing’ to struggle a little more with 340lb bar a second time.  The twins loaded up a second bench, not wanting to change weights around so much, they were “lifting heavy and didn’t want to slow down.”  The weight they put on there was 425lbs! 

Clark shook his head.  They performed 2 more sets at 425 (quite easily), then loaded up a couple more plates.  His eyes must have gotten big.  445lbs!  Jesus, these guys weren’t scared to show him what they could do, they weren’t trying to hide it.  He wasn’t sure what he would have done if his powers weren’t reliable tonight.  These guys were seriously out of the league of normal human development!  Putting up 2 full sets, with full control of the bar, each brother ‘spotted’ the other in between ‘spotting’ Clark but he noticed it didn’t look like they needed their spots.  He could tell they were holding back.

“Guys, what’s your personal best?” Clark asked.

“On bench? 485,” Dave replied. 

Butch smirked, “495.  It’s nurture over nature on this one!” and flexed.

Dave grinned, “Clark said it a few minutes ago, we ARE assholes.”  Butch guffawed, breaking his pose.

“Let’s do this bro!” Loading up 495 this time, “Butch won’t let you fail.”

Dave heaved the bar off the rack and slowly lowered it with control and then two, then three, then four, all the way up to 15.  Butch never had to touch the bar.

“Yeeeeeahhhh,” Dave bellowed.  Standing up, he flexed at Butch, “this what you tryin’ to do?”

image.png.c849e38177aa89b5339a6c409f4467a3.png

“Fuck, you guys sure that you’re not some kind of lab experiment?  Jesus, what are you taking?” Clark asked, hoping they’d take the bait.

Butch winked that cocky wink as he sat on the bench, “just good ole fresh air and sunshine,” and grinned again.  Laying down on the bench, he did 15 perfect reps, just like Dave.  Sitting up, he had a seriously look that changed to playful when he turned to Clark, “want to try some big boy weight?”

‘Nothing more I’d rather do that show them what I can do,’ Clark thought to himself, as he smiled and waved off the brothers.

“Deena told you guys to take it easy on me, I don’t wanna get her in trouble.”

“We don’t want that, fer sure!” Butch said. 

The guys chests were just exploding after one more heavy set.  Clark finished his ‘maxed’ out weight.  Butch only had to spot him one time at the end (yeeahh, Clark just wanted to look up at the absolute sight of him)

“Time for some flys, one of my faves,” Dave grinned.  “Take you shirt off bro, no need to be modest.  You are jacked,” lifting Clarks shirt over his head and rubbing his hairy chest of immobile steel.  “Looking swole buddy!”

Pulling the cables seemed so easy for them, they ended up moving up the weight every other set until they had pulled the whole stack.  Then, finally, adding some weight on top of the stack.  Clark would keep re-adjusting the weight down-to-a-more-believable-level when he was up.  He had to say, he was having fun.  The guys were joking about stupid stuff, bantering about, having flex offs to see which twin was more less perfect than the other.  They were cool.  ‘Which sucks for me,' he thought.  He never had cool friends in high school.  ‘I mean, well the Legion was cool.  I think.  I know that blond girl did something to my head.  I do remember Mon El… woof, I DO remember him.  I’d be more mad if they weren’t from a possible future and didn’t want to interrupt the timelines by… doing what again?’  Clark looked over and brothers had hit a pose, facing each other… their back arm was flexing a hard bicep… the front arm was pointing towards Clark

“Your turn, bud!”  Dave said, shaking the heavy chain around his thick neck to wake Clark from his reverie.  “We’re gonna do dips, wanna sit on Butch’s shoulders to give him a little more weight?  These chains are a little light,” and grinned.  Clark waved him off with a grin.  Seeing Dave…what was he thinking about again?  ‘Jeez they’re distracting as fuck,’ he thought as he stared at perfection.

image.png.4f30e43803352083562dc94e164bbe9a.png

In between sets, instead of resting, they would stretch and hit more poses.  Shit, were they distracting him? 

Because he sure felt fucking distracted. 

Clark decided to do something he had been reluctant to do:  focus his x-ray vision.  It was yet another way he could harm people if he wasn’t precise with controlling his powers.  He was afraid he would be exposing his targets to radiation that might be more harmful when he looked intensely at his target.  In a similar fashion to how his heat vision worked, except the heat vision was an expression of pure heat and plasma from the solar energy that fuels his cells.  He wasn't honestly sure how his x-ray vision worked but every one of his powers could be deadly, why not that too?

Focusing in more…shit how much was he dosing them?… it still looked like the heat they were generating was interfering with his vision. 

Using his other senses, he heard the same slow, steady heartbeat that was the same strong even beats since he began to notice them.  It was like their heart rates weren’t tied to any type of heat output generated by their bodies, or exertion that they would be performing at any time.  It was not the exact same but playing high school football, he could always tell which guys on the other team that he needed to watch out for:  their heartbeats were slower and more efficient when they were at rest, sitting on the sidelines. 

'The super sniffer,' his mom called him.  She always said he knew when she was making apple pie, even before he realized he was different.  The guys weren’t even sweating, the slight sheen on their bodies was actually like a kind of subtly sweet smelling oil, kind of musky.  Was that the aroma that influenced my libido last night?  Clark needed to stop acting like this was a date and figure out what was going on.

After their “fly warmups on the cable machine”, they moved over to incline benches and went through a series of incline presses and flys, finally moving over to the decline benches and doing the same types of sets.  They hit every part of their massive chests.  Heavy, sometimes unbelieveable weight for a human.

They settled in to the routines, making small talk and traded compliments among each other, and encouraging words or sometimes shouting, grunting.  But all three focused on their forms and were in the moment of whatever exercise they were doing.  They would occasionally turn to pose and grin at each other and Clark, before slapping a shoulder to move things along.

Dave and Butch had slowly sped up the paces of their lift around the time they were switching from the incline sets to the decline, without Clark noticing.  With a bit of a wide-eyed-look between them, the brothers realized they could once again hear Clark’s heartbeat, just like this morning.  

‘The poor guy’s heart WAS beating a little too fast this morning,’ a smirk passed over Butch’s face at the thought of making the Iron Fleshlight and making Clark shoot his load across the treeline.  It fucking went everywhere.  It took them an hour to collect what they could after he left.  Butch was more perturbed they had to wait so long to be able to get it, and got so little of it.  Although any more unexpected of that type of collection at this point was a bonus.  They really turned him on.  ‘BUTCH really turned him on,’ he reeeeally needed to stop smirking or Clark would get suspicious and things would start moving in a sideways direction.

Was Clark starting to figure out they were distracting him..so was it that? 

Or was it the show they were putting on for him that was making it go pitter pat?   'Or Both,' Butch thought, smiling.

Dave's mind was more on the overall big picture, ‘fuck.  I bet we’re now paying for what happened last night, exposing him to too much of the virus at one time.  That was a lot of body contact and fluid… and semen… and airborne exhalation…we should have known better.' Dave saw Clark catch the big man furrowing his brow.  His serious-face melted away into an ain’t-we-stinkers-face.  ‘We just need to figure out if he’s recovered enough and if tonight is a bad idea.’

Dave KNEW when they first pulled into the gym parking lot and fucking Butch started pulling at his dick that his brother needed to take this shit more seriously.

Dave pulled out of their driveway and headed to the gym to meet Clark.  Dave was going to have to have ‘the conversation’ *again* with Butch.  Now.  While the big guy was at his mercy sitting in the passenger seat of Dave’s F-150… No time better than right before the gym.  They needed to be on the same page about the plan, and about how tonight should go down.  ‘Fuck.  He’s right I am the bossy one,’ Dave clenched his jaw a couple of times before he started speaking.

“Caretaker says we’re emitting enough heat that he can’t really see inside us.  We just have to be careful about figuring out our strength.  When we get there, it may start to happen all over again.  Caretaker said by now he shouldn’t suffer any serious effects IF he rests.”  Only Caretaker’s plan mattered.  If it failed it would be because they failed.  There would be no coming back. 

“Ok, he can definitely pick out our heartbeats from everyone else’s, that has to be how he honed in on the house this morning,” Dave started.  “Did you notice his curiosity about all this hasn’t really made him scared of us?  I’m sure he doesn’t believe in coincidences…especially if it just so happens that the day he feels weak, we show up and just rag doll his ass.” He raised his eyebrows and frowned. 

“I was kind of hoping HIS fast heartbeat we heard this morning was from the show.”  Butch flexed an ungodly bicep.

image.png.d82769da8f6877ef2893a45d590aef4d.png

“He definitely felt MY heart beat go <thump! thump! thump!> last night,” Butch flexed his arm making it explode and receded with each thump.  “That ass can’t be AS tight tonight sure-lee, we had to have stretched him out quite a bit.  You saw that gape in the shower, bro,”  Butch snickered. “Five bucks says he’s walking funny. Or Flyin’ funny!”  Butch had a funny, deep, laugh, when he tickled himself.  Dave usually thought it was endearing… but not right now.

“You better hope not,” as Dave said checking the time, it was just before midnight.  He really didn’t want to beat Clark there.  Entrances.  “Look, we can’t go and jeopardize Caretaker’s plan, all she’s worked for.  She is counting on us, she could have just let us remain in that state forever.  You know what she is trying to do and we could show her a lot more gratitude for indulging us.”

Butch grumbled, “I know WE BOTH decided to delay the process with the Caretaker’s permission, that ended up setting it back a couple of years.  But that gave her more time to collect data and refine the plan, right?  And I appreciate why the exposures should prolly be stretched out over a longer time frame now that it’s started.”  He flexed a bicep and stared at it admiringly, “I was hoping to get a little bigger… but you’re right, the alternative at this point is no bueno.”

Butch had a pained look on his face as he kept talking, but it quickly turned into a grin as he consoled himself that he fucked Superman, “Oooooo man, that ass was just another level!  I thought we had actually really hurt him at first but when he tightened…everything,” his whole upper body tensed up just remembering that feeling, ”Every inch inside tightened around my cock… that’s when I really let loose.  I saw you over there enjoying yourself too, brother-man.”

“He’s fuckin’ Superman!” Dave’s face got real serious, ”when I first grabbed him and he winced, I was real surprised.  If he does figure out what we’re doing before it’s worked he could rip us apart!  In the steam room he clearly thought he was going to blow his load through my skull…y’know…just like how we worry about hurting regular folks, just like that except he will-literally-kill-them,” Dave made a chopping gesture to each of his last four words. 

Dave tapped the steering wheel with his right hand, then waved it at Butch, “oh yeah and thanks for grabbing his other arm by the way, perfect timing, you knew exactly what he was panicking about, but he didn’t know that he couldn’t really hurt us at that point in his immediate exposure.  It was pretty touching when that look of panic crossed his face, replaced by orgasmic relief...that may have been his first time -I mean his REAL first time- with anyone.  Dude was NOT expecting to be manhandled, that I DO know.  But I did not expect that we’d be even close to doing that.  His concern about hurting me was actually kinda nice.  Man, he really IS the real deal.”  Dave turned into the gym parking lot and recognized Clark’s car. 

“Look, I don’t want to take the chance that we could really hurt him before things are done.  Plus if we over-expose him…look, it’s why we’ve been at the gym working out when he was there for the past couple of weeks.  So he’d be exposed, a little at a time.  Last night I’d say he got a pretty huge dose, obviously WE did, too.  But this is important.  Like I said, don’t fuck up the Caretaker’s plan.  Don’t lose control.”

“If I do what you say will you shut the fuck up?  Born 3 nanoseconds before me and, what, you’re the boss?” Butch lowered his voice, “Ok, ok, we’re here, he could be listening, so let’s be cool.  I know the deal… but god damn.  I just wanna… aww neverfuckingmind.” Butch put a hand on his apparent semi, adjusting it, before he got out. With a low “mmmmmmmm” he smiled and they headed inside to work out with Superman.

Clark was starting to get concerned.  It seemed like the later it got, the more quiet the guys got.  Were they actually pushing their reps a little faster?  Being a little faster with their downtime? 

“I’ll say this, you guys are workhorses, but you look like you’re getting bored.” Clark decided to literally poke the bears.

Dave and Butch looked at each other and Butch said, “I think he wants to armwrestle” and looked back encouragingly at Clark.

Butch guided him by his arm, pulling him over to a bench and squatted on his knees on one side, pointing for Clark to sit.   His arm slammed on the bench, a little too hard, “c’mon buddy, Dave gets winner,” and put his hand up so Clark could grasp it.

Clark knelt and grasped Butch’s large hand, feeling it give way a little bit when he squeezed.  He was going to put cards on the table and win the match.  It was time, no pussyfooting.  Superman needed to find out what was going on.

Dave came over and put two meaty paws on their hands, counting down four, three, two, one, go!

Clark started to apply some pressure slowly to make it seem like a struggle, for Butch.  Slowly forcing Butch’s arm down.  Every vein stood up on that arm when Butch started applying some pressure himself. Clark blew out some air and leaned his head down, acting like he was trying to find leverage.  Wait, owww, he needed leverage, Butch’s hand was squeezing his hand a little too hard and Butch's arm was slowling it's descent.

There was so much pressure coming from Butch’s entire arm that Clark, I mean Superman, was only able to push Butch’s cannon down about halfway.  Then it stopped moving.  It wouldn’t budge.  As he raised his head back up he caught Butch out of the corner of his eye and turned to see him smiling. 

“That’s some kinda effort kid, it’s cute,” pulling Clark’s arm all the way back over, slamming it on the bench.  “But this arm is in another league,” standing he flexed that massive arm beside his head, the other on his hip, Butch was looking at the arm that beat Superman.  He figured things would go sideways, he didn’t realize it would feel AWESOME.  He looked down at Clark, “dude, you ain’t scared of NOTHIN’ are ya!” Butch was beaming from ear to ear. 

Hiking his shorts up, bunching them to his full crotch, he raised both biceps and flexed, keeping eye contact with Clark as he rose to his feet, with Clark keeping Butch’s cocky gaze the whole way up.

image.png.d3e4026b68c1eca72607624d4def7c1d.png

“You couldn’t have…did you really?...did you think you could beat this?”  Butch took his other hand and pointed to the huge boulder that had really fucking beat Superman.  He had this look of feigned sympathy as he teased Clark.  He dropped his arms, “dude, aww man, now you look sad.  I mean, from what you were lifting earlier, you couldn’t have really thought you had a chance?”  He reached out the arm that had put Superman’s to shame and put his hand on Clark’s shoulder.  He gave it a squeeze and smiled to Dave, “your turn bro.”  He released his grip on Clark and turned back to sit across from Dave, sparing Butch the sight of Clark wincing from the squeeze.  He rubbed his wrist and arm.  Shit, it was aching.  If he wanted to know what was going down, he was finding out. 

Clark stepped back and watched as Dave and Butch knelt and locked hands.  He could almost feel the heat generated by the pressure the two were exerting.  Finally, Butch slammed Dave’s hand and stood, raising both arms, pointing to the sky and slowly doing a 360’.  He hissed as if it was a roaring crowd, “Heee’s a Winnah!”  He stopped and looked back at Dave and Clark.  “Jesus guys, we’re just having a little fun…”

Clark was trying to figure them out, why keep up the game?  “I guess I spoke too soon about you guys being bored.”  Looking to buy some time he suggested, “I was hoping for you guys to at least give me a little posing advice.  Y'know, since we're done lifting"

Butch chuckled, “now that is something we can do for you. Try this one.”  He flexed his shoulders forward, joining his fists together in front of his torso, grinning.  Dave came over and stood beside his brother, imitating him down to the striations dancing across their chests.

image.png.029dce3a335316e6e330f52932626873.pngimage.png.7dd3f41709cc1bd39b320acc60be5fc4.png

He was trying not to feel like he was at their mercy.  But what if he tried to leave, they had seemed so jovial before armwrestling, would they force him to stay?  There was no question now that they could if the brothers could, if they wanted.

Clark hated to admit that he wanted to playing the game.  Keep ‘his bro-fest’ going just a little bit longer.  These guys were just so goddamn charming. 

“I’m not sure…am I’m doing this right?” Clark yanked his shorts and underwear down to his quads and posed.

image.png.85b09cfab6ee64a76f9e581cfb57fc9f.png

Butch whistled and proceeded to leap over the incline bench and scoop Clark off his feet into a hug.  Planting his mouth over Clark’s he slowly kissed him, Butch let out a growl, wrapping both arms around his back and put him back on the ground.  “Don’t be scared, Dave and Butch ain’t mad, gonna be gentle, you are kinda broken in now.”  And began grinding his stiffening cock against Clark’s, pushing it into his stomach and pelvis as he rubbed and then locked hands behind Clark’s back.  Clark’s cock was being battered by what he could only describe as Butch’s fully erect monstercock.  Butch’s whole body was now throbbing that slow steady beat.  Clark realized he was throbbing too, being pushed by Butch's pulse.  Every time Butch’s heart throbbed it was almost rocking him back and forth, ever so slightly, as if he was an extension of that indomitable throbbing.

Dave came over behind Clark and pulled his shorts down to his feet, kneeled and grasped Clark’s ass in both hands.  Clark squeezed, testing Dave, but figuring the brothers were almost identical, he was pretty sure it was a test he would fail.  Overcoming the meek resistance from Clark, Dave pulled apart his cheeks, “Jesus, it’s the sweetest fucking rosebud,” and dove his tongue straight into his hole.  He pulled back, “oh baby you are so tight,” spit a couple of times into it, then dove his tongue back in, deep.

Butch had a good hold of him and Clark put his own arms around Butch’s neck, massaging the man’s traps.  Squeezing them, they were immovable.  Feeling Clark trying to squeeze, he flexed his traps, making them explode and push Clark’s fingers apart.  Clark could feel that slow steady pulse, from his hands, to his chest, his stomach, to his cock.  The monstercock was laying to the side of his now, extended and throbbing beside his own, pushing more into his stomach.

Dave stood and looked around at Butch, tapping his arm.  “Look, we can’t do this out here, I ain’t cleaning it up.  Besides, it’s kinda rude, this place is like a temple.  We gotta go into the shower or something, or back in the steam room.”

Butch stopped kissing Clark and nodded, leaning his head against Clark’s, said, “yeah, I gotcha.  Let's fly,” pulling Clark’s legs up and around his waist, he moved his cock underneath his ass, spreading the cheeks apart.  He put one arm under his ass, holding some of Superman’s weight. 

Clark was still holding onto the big man’s neck, trying to massage, or even dent…anything. 

Breathing out, Butch whispered in Clark’s ear, “still testing me, huh, kid?  Butch’ll pass all your lil’ tests, and then some.”  He kissed his cheeks and filled Clark’s mouth up again with his tongue, walking to the locker room.  Halfway there, Clark realized Butch was letting some of Clark’s weight rest on the throbbing steel pole between his legs.  His legs were spread out and folded around the waist, pressing his calves on Butch’s ass, every step, he could feel the muscles rolling back and forth as Butch walked, feeling every striation in Butch’s glutes dancing.

Dave was waiting for them in the showers, turning on a few heads to create some heat and some steam, to loosen Clark up a little maybe.  They had played their hand but Clark didn’t run.  Jesus, now he felt bad.  One of those ask-forgiveness-later things he guessed.  He thought, 'he did survive last night, after all.'

Butch came in the room carrying Clark, setting him on his own two trembling legs.  He didn’t know why or how but with one look exchanged between the twins, they knew that Clark, no Superman, wanted to get fucked.  Again.

Just in case it might upset anyone for seeing the edit tag on there, I thought maybe I should add what I changed and why.  I reeeeally should have given it a few hours sleep and a fresh edit before I put out part 3  OCD issues...

I just wanted to point out that I had to change a word in a couple places and really fix some talking quotes vs how I depict thoughts..  I also might have changed a phrase or two for a flow, but there was really no change other than I realized I had the space for a new pic that went really well with the arm wrestling part.

thanks for such an awesome reception to my introduction... take it easy.

Part 4 by Wednesday.

• Like 4