Superman Meets the Cole Twins (Parts 1-7, now with Part 8 on Page 8 - Updated 5/4/21)

gsobrave

Part 7

Richard landed hard outside the security fencing at the compound.  His Chief was waiting for him.  Placing a hand over the bare buttocks of the alien, he kept him secure in place.  “Chief, I need everyone to vacate the facility.  Now.  It won’t be safe for any of you.  Keep the cameras recording.  Dr. Mercy will insist that she stay behind.  Make sure you see her to the exit.  Personally.”

Without hesitation, Chief barked orders to the two men standing at his shoulders, then began speaking into the microphone in his wrist.  “Fifteen minutes, Mr. Luthor,” Chief turned back to the huge man.

“Exceptional.  Now run along and make sure Dr. Mercy is not hiding somewhere.  And, thank you Scott,” using the Chief’s name for the first time since the day he was hired.

Richard moved to a neutral location where he could see the evacuation without being seen.  He occasionally would caress the bare ass of the alien still unconscious over his shoulder.  He had wrecked this guy but SuperBOY should be awake by now.  ‘The kid is a boy scout.  Maybe he’s not bullshitting me about mental blocks and whatever.’  If his son had been taken to the future for some strange reason, the only one with any answers was this alien. 

“That’s just one thing that I need to get out of this fucker,” Richard grimaced.  The CIA, hell, ANY government would love to get their hands on him like this…’and he’s mine.’

Watching as the Chief loaded Dr. Mercy into the transport bus, Richard was a blur speeding down into the facility almost unseen.  He had put the still-unconscious ‘hero’ on his personal quarters’ bed in the depths of the bunker then raced back up to the entrance appearing beside the Chief almost out of thin air. 

The Chief didn’t even jump, “You’re right sir, Dr. Mercy would have stayed but I made sure she’s on that bus.  My people and I will keep the perimeter from being breached and make sure that all the A/V feeds inside the facility keep recording.  How long do you plan to keep the alien here?”  It was a good question that Richard didn’t have the answer to.

“I’ll check back in with you in a day.  I’m not sure how long this is going to take.”  Richard sped back down into the now-deserted bunker and whizzed around the entire facility in the blink of an eye, double checking for himself.  Ending up in his personal residence he destroyed the cameras and microphones there.  Everything that was going to happen down here was going to be filmed.  ALMOST everything. 

He stood in the doorway to his bed chamber, his huge shoulders wider than the frame.  “Hey kid, I can hear your heartbeat.  You really gonna play possum?”

Clark rolled over slowly onto his back and propped himself up on the headboard and pillows.  Richard saw a few bruises on his shoulders and neck and abs but the alien was relatively unhurt.  Stepping into the bedroom, he closed the door behind him.  “Don’t be scared… if I wanted to hurt you, you’d be hurt… well hurt worse.”

SuperBOY didn’t look scared but he started examining the room.  Richard thought it was a little strange, the alien was looking a little too long up and down, left and right.  When the alien turned his gaze forward towards him, Richard once again felt that orgasmic surge of power rush through him.  “Ahhhhh, yeah kid, give me that good stuff,” it was the same feeling from the gym shower, that alien ‘x-ray’ radiation that had activated the serum, which was still in his system.  His body was light, almost too easy to move, it had even sprouted some hair spontaneously, his beard felt fuller.  He started to flex, bringing his hands together at his crotch, exploding his chest and traps and arms.  Thick veins on his abdomen leading down to his soft cock became even more huge and throbbing.  He was bigger.

As Clark used his x-ray vision to look around and discover he was in an underground bunker, he examined the huge man and watched a change in the massive bodybuilder as he broke into a few poses; Luthor was grinning at him the whole time.  Clark’s mind was racing.  This guy was definitely a little bigger than he was just seconds before.  From what he just said his x-ray vision is feeding his strength or muscles in some way?  ‘Note to self,’ shaking the thoughts out of his head he looked up as Luthor approached the foot of the bed and smacked his hand on Clark’s foot.

“Mr. Luthor, my head is still fuzzy but I think I can help.  Unless you want to knock my lights out again.”  Clark rubbed his bruised neck with a hand, absentmindedly.  Luthor was standing, no towering, over Clark, scowling.

Richard started rubbing a hand over his left pectoral, massaging it a little.  “Look SuperBOY, you aren’t able to hurt me.   You can’t resist me.  You’re not able to escape me.  Kid, believe me when I say you need to start talking,” with that last statement, he pointed down at Clark with his huge meaty arm.

“As soon as I tell you, they’re going to show up and mind wipe us.  They’ve shown up twice now and both times, blammo,” Clark pointed to his head.  “Something about knowledge of future events, even now I’ve got a splitting headache… or that was you.”  He looked up at the behemoth until he met his eyes.  “Seems like my run at being the biggest and strongest was short-lived.”

“And you thought those brothers were big,” Richard clinched his hands into fists making the striations on his chest dance up and down.  “So who’s gonna show up?”

“They called themselves a ‘Legion of Super Heroes’; they’re ‘guardians of justice’ in the far future where Earth is part of a galactic community.  The first time they showed up I had just revealed myself to the world as Superboy and they said they had a vested interest in preserving ‘their’ timeline.  They had followed a rogue time traveler back to 2015 but we beat the guy pretty easy.  They had a telepath with them, Saturn Girl, she blocked my memories of the events and of them, so I had no clue who they were when they showed up a second time a couple of months ago,” Clark continued. 

“They were much older and they said they were here to recruit a kid genius, Alexander Luthor, to help them stop a ‘great evil’ in their time.  They promised him they would return him to almost the precise time when he left, but warned their travel back to the past from their time could be imprecise due to temporal fluctuations.  The fact that he’s not back…” Clark shook his head and declined to finish the sentence.

“I tried to convince Alexander that he’s too young, that it’s too dangerous… that he could be recruited later when he was older.  They insisted that this incarnation of Alexander was needed to solve their problem.”  Clark sat forward, folding his knees up and propping his elbows on them.  “I volunteered to go with them to chaperone him but they refused that too.  They wouldn’t tell Alexander or myself what this ‘great evil’ was.  As soon as your son said ‘yes’, Saturn ‘Woman’ put the mental whammy on me… that is until you knocked it all loose.”

“Look Mr. Luthor, time travel is a little outside my depth and scope.  I do know they’ll do anything to protect their future, that means showing up and putting the mental whammy on ‘both’ of us.”  Clark looked back up at behemoth.  The man’s face had contorted into a mask of rage but appeared to quickly cool down.

Richard couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  His orgasmic high from the x-ray vision had fallen into depths of rage about Alexander’s stupidity.  But for all his anger he was fucking proud of his son.  He is a kid genius that wanted to do good, to help people.  But he needed to be smart.  If this alien goody-goody had the attention of these time travelers… “kid, I just became your shadow.  If these goomers are going to show up and try to put the mental whatsit on us then we’re gonna have to be faster than the speed of thought.” 

“Well I’m zero-for-two on that count with them… and not currently in my best shape,” Clark hurt all over.  His body was battling the virus and needed to recharge in the sunshine.  Plus this guy put the hurt on him like no one ever before.  He needed to figure things out.  “So we’re underground.  I’m your prisoner?” He rubbed his bruised six-pack.

“Prisoner?  I would think after your failure to protect my son that you’d want to do anything to help me get him back.”  Richard was scowling, “we didn’t have the best introduction, alien.  I’m sorry for whipping your ass but you have to understand, I have one goal.  My son.” Luthor popped the back of his hand into his other open palm, making a loud smack at the word.  “The trick is getting them to think their timeline is in jeopardy,” Richard looked Clark dead in the eye, “for not returning my son to me.” 

Richard’s face brightened and he smiled at Clark, “You seem to be one of the defining confluences for their timeline.  What would happen if something happened to you?” 

The tubes retracted, letting the cool air of their ship wash over the Cole twins.  Caretaker’s comforting tones didn’t hide the panic in her voice, “Dave.  Butch.  Kal El has been taken.”  She showed a holographic image of Richard Luthor grabbing Clark and jumping back up into the interior of their home, then a fight moving out into the yard and woods.  The brothers stood naked, watching Caretaker’s recording play out.

Butch gritted his teeth, “How long have we been out?  Last thing I ‘member was being roasted alive.”  He extended a perfectly tanned, massive arm, then let it explode into veins, turning it, inspecting it.  It was veined perfection, no scars apparent.

“Kal El brought you here and put you into the maturation pods or you would have expired.  I convinced Kal El to let me cure the Uxas Plague we had infected him with, but a man named Richard Luthor interrupted the process and took him away two days ago.”  Caretaker showed as much of the fight as her sensors could pick up, “Kal El’s body may still be fighting off the virus but the fact that he has not returned to us is a bad omen.”

“Fucking hell Caretaker, two days?  I had just started feeling better than I ever have in my life and that giant-green-alien-robot-thing just fried us.  He said he was looking for his mother… that the Caretaker was his mother?”  Dave’s exasperation was palpable. 

Butch started flexing his hands into fists and looking around.  “Holy shit.  It worked, didn’t it?  I… feel so different.”  His eyes lit up red.

“The virus has been purged from your system and your genetic structure has been corrected thanks to Kal El.  Congratulations, you are modern-day Kryptonians.  Two more last living sons of New Krypton.”  Caretaker bowed her head.  “Your wounds inflicted by the android named Brainiac have been healed.  You must be more cautious when encountering hostiles, my wards.  If the cure Kal El carried had not already been destroying the Uxas Plague in your system at the time, you would have been reduced to ashes.  As it stood, even in his weakened state, Kal El was able to defeat the android and bring you two to safety.  As for what Brainiac wanted with me, I do not know.“  Caretaker’s image blurred for a second.

“That’s -two- we owe him,” Dave said, looking at Butch, who nodded in agreement. 

Butch began hovering off the ground in front of the two.  Grinning at his brother he sheepishly said, “What?  I need to see how this super-stuff works.  Clark had years to get used to his abilities.  Now we need to be better than pros in a short amount of time… especially at our power level.  That guy that took him looked big and strong.  Notice he wasn’t flying?  Didn’t try to use any heat vision?”

Dave nodded, “I’m guessing Richard Luthor is an enhanced human?  If he was like us he’d be doing more than just taking a hit and giving a beat down.  Man, he really fucked Clark up, though.”

Caretaker interjected, “Kal El was severely weakened at the time.  I offered to flood his body with Uxas plague genetic material to stimulate a massive reaction by his cure virus.  Safe in one of our maturation pods the plague would have been expunged within hours.  Richard Luthor showed up and interrupted that process,” she showed where Richard had caught the flying hero and body slammed him into the ground outside.

Butch winced, “Ow, looks like he felt that one.  Jesus that fucker is built.  And bigger than us.”  He looked at Dave, who nodded.

“When you gave us the time to become bodybuilders/powerlifters when we were at a normal, ‘human’, strength level… so that when we were cured, our Kryptonian bodies’ muscles and absorption of solar radiation would be at its maximum potential…  we wanted to be more than companions and brothers to Kal El, we wanted to be his protectors.  He arrived on Earth very young and any type of resistance training would have been near-impossible for him.  But the way he reacted to us was like he missed something that he could never have.” Dave bowed, “thank you, Caretaker, for allowing us the time for our transformations.  You could have aged us up to peak adulthood in the maturation chamber, but allowing us a few years to experience life here on Earth as normal humans was something we can never repay you for.”  But Dave didn’t have the time to be melancholy.  Kal El needed to be found.  Now.

“First, you will need clothes,” Caretaker gestured to a robot that hovered nearby with dark blue and red garments for the massive twins.  “Kal El’s protectors must have suits of their own.”

Butch was in his in a blink of an eye.  “It feels like a second skin.  But a cape, really Caretaker?”  He held out the red cape to one side, dropping it.

Dave was in his suit in a flash as well, “Think it’s a little rude to put his family’s symbol on it without asking first?”  He brushed his hand over the form fitted, iconic “S” on his chest.  He looked at Butch and whistled, “dude your basket is huge!”

Grabbing his crotch Butch said, “I’m scared to flex.  Caretaker, am I going to rip this open if I get an erection?” he was chuckling.

Caretaker looked over the two massive twin bodybuilders wearing suits identical to Superman’s.  “The material is resilient and will hold.”

“Ok, give us everything you have on how to find Clark,” Dave put his hands on his hips, “and that big son-of-a-bitch that took him.”

Edited by gsobrave
added a comma and a "to"
  • Like 25

10 hours ago, SupermanFan said:

Another great segment! Thank you so much for your hard work,  I love this series so much I check back daily and today was worth the wait!

Thanks so much guys!    And you’re very welcome.  I am happy to contribute and share my love for this Superman-genre.  

2 hours ago, gsobrave said:

Thanks so much guys!    And you’re very welcome.  I am happy to contribute and share my love for this Superman-genre.  

We love your stories ... I especially like the one where the wrestler got super powers, had a skimpy Superman-ish set of boots & speedo ... and this one is at least as good if not better. Thank you again!

28 minutes ago, SupermanFan said:

We love your stories ... I especially like the one where the wrestler got super powers, had a skimpy Superman-ish set of boots & speedo ... and this one is at least as good if not better. Thank you again!

I wish I could take credit for that one but it was a story that I absolutely loved.  It’s definitely an inspiration for me as well in my writing.

Hope to have more content by the end of the weekend!

The twins are now fully earth beings with everything that comes with it. The sun will power them and will make them stronger. Thats something to look forward.

Soiunds like Richard and Clarke have something in mind to try and get Alex back but will it work before the twins comes to the rescue?

• Like 1

I think I´m re-reading this chapter for the third or fourth time. I love it. It´s good to see that Richard can be reasoned with. You got my curiosity with the schemes of “the Legion of Super Heroes”. Now, that Richard and Clark have a common goal, there´s gonna be some monumental ass kicking. Kudos to you that you didn´t forget our favorite muscle twins. It will be interesting to see how their plan to save the boy scout will collide with Richard´s and Clarke´s mission to save Lex. As you can see, I´m already hyped because of this chapter. 9/10 for me. (And now talks the heart-crazy guy: “Part 1, 2 and 3 were the best parts heart-wise! For the next chapters, let´s see Richard´s big, beefy heart give it all in this muscular body as he performs outrageous feats of strength, the same goes for Dave and Butch! X-ray vision doesn´t really work on him, Clark, so use vein-o-vision instead. That lets you see all that thumping goodness…. Also: A Richard and Clark training montage would be SICK!”)

Edit: ...Or I just write a story like that (with workouts, heartbeats and buff guys) and finally post it here. We´ll see. 

Edited by DawnFire98
Added a little comment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DawnFire98 said:

I think I´m re-reading this chapter for the third or fourth time. I love it. It´s good to see that Richard can be reasoned with. You got my curiosity with the schemes of “the Legion of Super Heroes”. Now, that Richard and Clark have a common goal, there´s gonna be some monumental ass kicking. Kudos to you that you didn´t forget our favorite muscle twins. It will be interesting to see how their plan to save the boy scout will collide with Richard´s and Clarke´s mission to save Lex. As you can see, I´m already hyped because of this chapter. 9/10 for me. (And now talks the heart-crazy guy: “Part 1, 2 and 3 were the best parts heart-wise! For the next chapters, let´s see Richard´s big, beefy heart give it all in this muscular body as he performs outrageous feats of strength, the same goes for Dave and Butch! X-ray vision doesn´t really work on him, Clark, so use vein-o-vision instead. That lets you see all that thumping goodness…. Also: A Richard and Clark training montage would be SICK!”)

Edit: ...Or I just write a story like that (with workouts, heartbeats and buff guys) and finally post it here. We´ll see. 

🤓   Don’t assume anything....   hehehehe.  I love the feedback!  I aim to please....  and the muscle twins can never be forgotten...  “Butch’ll see to that personally! <adjusts ample crotch>”

• Like 1