Superman Meets the Cole Twins (Parts 1-7, now with Part 8 on Page 8 - Updated 5/4/21)

gsobrave

I would have had this out sooner but Zach Snyder called: he said Joss Wheadon had some weak sauce.  (Seriously... I enjoyed the movie.  You should try it if you like that stuff)

Chaper 6

Clark gently lifted Dave and put him in a round spot on the floor.  Backing out, he watched as a tube extended from the ceiling and fit tight on the floor; it sealed itself and began to fill with an orange fluid.  He turned to the other tube, where he had put Butch and the fluid had reached the top.  Butch was floating, as Dave would soon be. 

Grimacing, he turned to the holographic image that was watching the work, “Caretaker.”

“Kal El, last son of Krypton no more.  Behold your protectors.  They do not have Kryptonian names but they are of Krypton.”  Her image blurred for a half second again. “I could not have foreseen my efforts to cultivate companions for you would cause you such grave harm.  Please step onto this disk,” she gestured at a now third ring in the floor.

“Wait, nothing’s wrong with me.” Clark gestured at the two tubes with the twins, “What is sealing me up in a tube of orange goop going to do to me??”

“You were not catastrophically harmed as my charges were,” Caretaker admitted.  “The time you would spend in the tube is significantly less.”

“I feel fine, what do you mean they were ‘catastrophically harmed’?” Clark furrowed his brow.  This was just too much at one time.  First, he finds two beings who can withstand his power, but these same people are who he could share intimate experiences with, seemingly not hostile.  That was just two days ago, he guessed if the sun was up by now.  His mind was still spinning, the brothers, BRAINIAC… then those mililtary guys that arrived at the gym.  He had checked them with his xray vision but they were humans, no metas, no aliens.  ‘They didn’t seem military.  If they knew enough to get there as fast as they did, were they watching me?  Or us?  Fuck, there were probably cameras all in that gym…’

“Kal El, I understand your concern.  My ‘children’ had a supposition we were all being watched; they took a very brave step contacting you so soon.  If not an ill-advised step.”  Caretaker’s face blurred a little and then returned to a calm, elderly smile.  “I would have liked the process to have taken longer, leaving no chance you would be infected.”

Alarmed, Clark blurted out, “Infected??!?!  Wait, before I step into any tube, ring or whatever, I need some answers.”  He put his hands on both sides of his head, his biceps bulging almost as much as his eyes.  “So I’m not the only survivor of Krypton, besides that living machine Brainiac?”

“I know of no Brainiac.  Yes.  You have been inadvertently infected with an ancient virus, a Scourge of Krypton.  The Uxas Plague virus.”  Her face blurred again.  “You have been repeatedly exposed to this virus, the primary effect is blocking your ability to absorb yellow sun rays.  I apologize, Kal El.  This vessel,” she gestured around him, “my young companions, my charges, my children, all had been infected.  Long ago.”

She continued, “You have the cure: a dormant virus in your body, specifically designed to destroy the Uxas plague and reverse its effects.  They had been exposing you in brief, harmless doses, causing your dormant cure to come to life once again.  Unfortunately, the treatment takes time.  The brothers took it upon themselves to speed up the process by prolonging their contact with you.  Your exchange of so many bodily fluids, as well as close contact, caused your system to become overloaded with the Uxas virus.  This has had a similar, but reverse effect on the two Cognates.  The virus has been slowly purged due to their previous exposures to you, and for months it had little effect on you.  That was the goal.  Let your remnant cure expunge the plague, once and for all.  But based on close contact, the Uxas plague has proved adaptive.  Fortunately, not adaptive enough.  I have been able to almost completely disinfect my ship, my systems.  The gestational pods were designed to heal wounds. 

“You will only need to be in the tube for a short time.  This short treatment will provide your body a chance to quickly eliminate the plague virus and re-energize your body all at once.”  Again she gestured to the tube.

“They were created with material tainted by the virus.  It was endemic across the galaxy lifetimes ago. Dave and Butch deserve a chance to survive, today.  Just like you do.”  As she folded her hands back together at her waist, a small floating robot hovered beside Clark, extending an ear and mouth piece for him to use.  “You will not be asleep.  You will be able to communicate with these.”

“I will do this.  I want to be cured,” he put a hand on each of the brothers’ pods, “I want them to be cured.  There’s so much my father left me about Krypton.  As much as I appreciated what he and my mother did, Jor El had a short time until the planet’s destruction.  I have never met another Kryptonian in real life.  I’m glad I met Butch and Dave,” he finished, moving into the lit circle.

“Thank you Kal El.  Your father would be proud.”  She flickered and motioned for him to put on the ear and mouth devices as an orange fluid filled the bottom of the tank quickly. 

“<If I don’t need to sleep and you can communicate with me, tell me about this virus.  And how you and the brothers came to this planet>,” he asked in a muffled voice.

She began, raising a holographic scene beside herself to help describe her words.

“Tens of thousands of years ago, the curiosity of your people drove them to incredible scientific discoveries.  Developing travel outside the confines of their atmosphere, Krypton set out into the stars to explore.  To understand.”

The Chief finished his analysis brief with Richard and left his office.  His eyes had bulged when he walked in, seeing Richard in a 3” tight black pair of shorts, there was no hiding the changes he had undergone. 

The surveillance tape he had brought was shot from across the street had clear view of the destroyed shower, it had shown the alien had known he was there and walking into the shower.  He could see through walls as well as hear things very far away.  Richard couldn’t fly, didn’t have ‘heat vision’, couldn’t see through things.  How did that work anyway? 

SuperBOY had heat vision.

Did the punk have some other ‘vision’ that emitted a type of radiation that allowed him to see through things?  Could that have been the activator for the serum?  Was he bathed with some kind of alien x-ray vision?  He needed to know more. 

“No such thing as coincidences.  There’s only one place I can find out,” he sighed, his cock starting to stiffen.  “Whoa, boy.”  He tried to calm his thoughts… but all he could see was that naked alien’s body, glistening in the steam and water of the crater.  Mother of mercy, that ass.

Richard was up and quick as a blur he was out the door and upstairs, leaving the bunker.  He didn’t need to tell anyone, he didn’t need a car… they would soon know where he was going.  He couldn’t wait to see the after action. 

“First, Krypton settled inhospitable planets in their system.  Then they looked to other stars with wonder, finding worlds that would support life.  Settling Daxam first, then others,” Caretaker continued.

“Their wonder was soon replaced with horror as they came across Old Gods and New, dozens of alien races who would do them harm.  Guardians of Oa cared for naught but science and research, they could not be bothered.  A being named ‘Uxas’, soon took an interest in your forebears.  Uxas was a greedy conqueror who would bend worlds to his will.  They would submit or they would face destruction at his hand.

“Krypton had mastered biotechnology hundreds of years before but they were woefully far behind in cosmic and alien warfare technology.  They became more cautious.  None of the powerful beings in the galaxy cared for Krypton's curiosity or insistence on being treated as an equal.

“When they had first flown out to the stars, Cilas and Ella, the regents of Krypton, discovered that when they encountered systems with yellow suns, the children that were gestated and matured there had advanced speed, senses, and durability.  The natural Kryptonian body was actually absorbing a yellow sun's unique subatomic particles and repurposing them as a supplemental energy force.  This was going to be the regents’ way of standing up to the heavens and joining them as an equals. 

“Uxas’ advanced technology utilized teleportation, allowing him to abduct Kryptonians from their  colonies at will.  In attempting to develop a defense, Cilas decreed as a matter of their species’ survival, they would take their rightful place among stars; they could become even more powerful than the blue men of OA.  He altered the genomes of the entire Kryptonian race from the homeworld across all colonies, amplifying the effects of their unique ability to channel a yellow sun’s energy.  The military in each colony and in Krypton itself ensured that no one was left behind in that next step of their self-made evolution. 

“The altered genes amplified the effects of channeling energy emitted by a yellow sun to unimaginable levels throughout their bodies, but any Kryptonian entering their home system would be robbed of these abilities by the red sun’s radiation.  Their red sun was a fatal weakness.  Attempts made to convert their red sun to yellow so that Krypton could properly defend itself were in vain.  They could alter their own genome to become near-gods in a yellow-star system but could not overcome their own homeworld’s red sun and its inhibitive properties.

“Greedy to claim Krypton's unique biomechanical technology, Uxas declared the altered species would never be allowed to ascend; he would seize their planets and divine the inner workings of their genome.  He would make himself an evolved being, combining unique Kryptonian dna to his own to ascend as the most powerful force in the galaxy.  He was not successful, and his rage was unmatched at his failure.

“Most of the biome of Krypton was laid waste in the invasion by the forces of Apokolips.  Captured Kryptonians were subjected to cruel and torturous experiments in order to peform his malign research.  The Domed Cities’ shielding cracked as did the spirit of his people.  Krypton had fallen.

“At the very end of the devastation, the yellow-sun colonies developed special suits that would store their massive energies in order for their unique abilities to be used in the Red Sun system of their Home... sadly they were too late.  A hundred powerful Kryptonians came to the aid of their home planet only to find it devastated and a genocide of mind bogging proportions.

“Looking for revenge, the one hundred strong launched a daring raid on Apokolips itself to destroy the technology advances based on the Kryptonian genome! 

“Despite having millions of test subjects, now almost all dead, Uxas had to abandon his wish for a Kryptonian-New God hybrid manifestation of his being.  His scientists, however, did develop a virus that would actually block the Kryptonian's ability to absorb, hold, and redirect energy.  It was specifically designed to only work on a Kryptonian’s physiology.  This was a clever way to cleanse the galaxy of the upstart race.  Uxas beat back the attack by releasing the virus and disabling the attackers.  He then used them as just-as-unhelpful test subjects until they were disposed of.  Across the galaxy, Uxas appeared, spreading the virus on every world.  All inhabitable colonies, and beyond, were seeded with this virus, sickening millions.

“Earth, however, does not appear to have the virus.  Until I created my charges and opened my ship, infecting this world, that is.  The only reason I allowed this to happen was because I knew the cure existed in your body.  When your Earth-‘father’ showed you the small ship you arrived on, it activated at your touch.  I awoke, the ancient Caretaker program on this very old ship buried under tens of thousands of years’ worth of earth.”  Her form shimmered and then she disappeared abruptly.

Richard stood at the door, dwarfing the frame.  He rang the doorbell.  It was only polite.

A sweet, short old lady answered the door, “Oh my, can I help you sir?”  She looked quite startled.

Luthor grinned, “Yes ma’am.  I’m trying to locate a couple friends of mine, they told me they live here.  Butch and Dave Cole?  They told me they were here with Clark Kent.  Is that right?”  As he talked he lifted a hand to his ear, “What’s that ma’am?  You don’t have a heartbeat?  You’re not real?”  With that he swiped at her with his other hand, it cleanly passing through her form.  She disappeared.

He put his hand on the door and pushed, it was real, it came off the hinges.  He stepped inside and looked around.  Nothing.  But he knew there was no one up here.  He could hear their heartbeats underground.  Two were strong, getting stronger.  The third was beating fast.  Yeah, he knew who that was.

Putting a hand on the floor at the entrance, he easily deformed it.  It was a normal wood floor.  Walking into the living room, he tried the same thing.  He put his hand through the floor it was metal.  He  peeled it open and made a hole big enough for him to fit through comfortably.  The shaft went down a ways, but it was constructed and not natural, he could see a light at the bottom.  That’s where the heartbeats were.  ‘Sounds like SuperBOY knows I’m coming; his heart’s all a-flutter.’  Luthor was almost giddy.

He dropped to the bottom with a loud thud, right in front of Clark’s tube.

Clark couldn’t believe what he was seeing.  The man was easily 6’5”-6’6”.  If Clark thought Dave and Butch were big, this man was mammoth.

The man reached up and flicked the pod’s glass window, shattering it instantly with the thick orange liquid pouring out across the floor.  Clark stood, naked, eyes lighting up to activate heat vision.

“Stop!  You will damage this ship!”  Caretaker’s hologram had appeared, pleading.

The mammoth man sighed, scooped Clark up under his huge right arm and jumped back up the top of the elevator shaft.  The man had Clark’s face right at the man’s crotch.  He could see the huge, what looked soft, meat being contained in black shorts.  Bracing his arms on the man’s quads, he pushed and gained some leverage and freed himself. 

Breaking free, Clark rose, hovering about a foot off the living room floor and unleased his heat vision. 

The man stood there and let it bathe over him.  It burned off his only piece of clothing, his soft cock swinging free and hanging over two large balls.  Stopping the stream of plasma, Clark saw smoke rising from him but he was not burned or even hurt.  Parts of the living room were burning.  The huge man turned and blew out the fire on the curtains and couch.    

“SuperBOY, you’re gonna tell me what happened to my son,” the man snarled in a deep voice.  “NOW!”

He yelled so loud that it hurt Clark’s head, almost making him jump.

“You’re going to have to tell me who you are… and who your boy is.”  Clark folded his thick arms over his chest as he floated there.

“I am Richard fucking Luthor.  My son is Alexander James Luthor.  Ring any bells?”  Luthor popped a fist into his other hand, rotating it as if rubbing something in.  His arms exploded in veins and a hardness even the twins couldn’t match, Clark thought.

At the mention of Alexander’s name, Clark immediately tensed up.  He had not heard that name since… wait.  Who was the kid again?  Didn’t he know some kid genius named Alexander?  He started to get a headache.

“Ah BOY, you look confused but your heart’s telling me a different story.  It started racing the moment I said my son’s name.  He went to college here, he’s 14 and A-fucking-genius!”  With that, Richard tackled Clark, slamming his right shoulder into Clark’s gut, deforming him over Luthor’s back.  Clark’s cock hit the man’s chest and was squashed against it with the force of the blow and momentum.  They went clean through the wall, into the twin’s weight set in the backyard.   

He picked Clark up off his shoulder by his hips and threw him, ass first, onto the ground through the back fence into the woods… Clark skidded to a halt about 30 feet away, leaving a trough and him about 3 feet into the ground.

Richard bent down and picked up the iron ‘fleshlight’ Butch had created the previous morning.  He tried to slip it over his hanging, soft cock; the head wouldn’t even fit.  He chucked, tossing it aside as he slowly walked towards Clark, flexing his legs, chest, body, moving his neck around to loosen up…wait, that was wrong.  He wasn’t flexing, he was just that hard.  Only the brothers had been that hard. 

Clark stood up and stepped out of the trench he had made.  He and Luthor started circling each other.

“Look, I don’t want to sound like an asshole, but a lot of shit is happening right now.  Your son’s name sounds familiar but I’m having trouble remembering anything about him.”  Clark thought the honest route would be a good first start.

“If the world saw what I saw in that gym the last couple of nights, what would they think?  They would think the BOY of steel was a perv.  Would they understand if you told them you ‘thought’ you knew my 14 year old son, but couldn’t remember how… he’s disappeared.  YOU don’t know what happened to him?” Richard snorted, ”The alien with fantastic powers?  Come.The.Fuck.On.  What happened to my son?”  he felt like he was not being unreasonable.  Richard could have put his foot in this kid’s ass but he chose to give him a chance.

Clark concentrated but at even the thought of Alexander he was met by some kind of psychic backlash, a bolt of pain through his head. “OW!”  He grabbed the side of his head, shaking it off.  “Seriously Mr. Luthor, something else is going on here…” he couldn’t finish before Richard was on him.

He swept Clark’s legs out from him while jerking him to the ground by the arm.  Clark’s cock was hard as a rock and when he landed on his back, his cock flew into his abs and bounced off the impossibly hard muscle. 

Looking down at the cock of steel Luthor grinned and said, “oh there’s time for that later.  First, some answers buddy.”  He grabbed the wrist of Clark’s other arm and forced it up above his head, together with the other arm.  He put both wrists together and held Clark there with one large hand.  Luthor’s cock hit Clark’s abs and lay there beside the cock of steel. 

“This is why you’re SuperBOY and not SuperMAN.  Shit BOY, I’m not even hard and I’ve got you beat.”  Luthor ground his semi-hard mammoth cock up and down Clark’s abs and rutting on his dick.

Clark looked down, ‘shit, he’s thicker and longer than mine… the twins were large, but…’  “Owww!” Luthor had reached down with his free hand and wrapped it around Clarks hard cock.

“Aww man, you do love being knocked around, don’t you?  Ok…” Luthor let him go and stood back about 5 paces.  “Show me what you got kid.  Maybe you need a couple things knocked loose so you can remember my son.  An’ if that don’t work, I got something else that might knock it loose.”  He pumped his hips while Clark rose to his feet. 

Quick as a flash Clark charged Richard, intending to fly him into orbit.  Just as fast, Luthor hooked one arm over a shoulder and used his right arm to hook between Clark’s legs, flipping him over and slamming him into the ground with a <THOOM!>.  Richard used his bodyweight in the flip to gain even more momentum so Clark felt every bit of that impact.  Before he had time to recover, Luthor had picked him up and set him on wobbly legs.  Could the BOY of steel have had the wind knocked out of him? 

“Hey!  Kid!” Clapping his hands together, Luthor got his attention.  “This is what a real SuperDADDY-dick looks like,” stroking his now hard cock.  It was thick at the root, and stretched out at least a foot Clark guessed.  It was thicker than Butch’s, for sure.  The full head was mostly covered by foreskin that began to move back and forth as Luthor could use one hand to stroke the length of it.  Was it thicker on the end, too?  Or just all the way down. 

“Yeah, I can see you want this, don’t you BOY.” In a blur, Richard was standing beside him, his massive right bicep hooked around Clark’s waist, his hand grabbing Clark’s hard cock and balls.  Positioning himself and looking down he could get a good comparison of the two cocks.  “Yeah, you see it now, BOY, you’re gonna submit to me.  But first: WHERE IS MY SON!” He yelled so loud in Clark’s ear, Clark jumped just like the rest of the flora and fauna in their surrounding area.

“THE FUTURE ok!!??” Clark blurted out in shock, then grabbed his head, “ahhh!”  Bolts of pain were crossing through his brain.  Luthor stroked Clark a few times, “good BOY,” Luthor stroked faster.

Rutting his own hard dick on Clark’s hip, stroking Clark a little faster, he asked “WHY is my son in the fucking future?”  He seized Clark’s dick in a vise, stopping.  Clark reached down with both hands and tried to remove the huge hand that was now crushing his cock. 

“Ahhh!  I don’t know!”  Clark grabbed Luthor’s wrist with both hand and pushed him off his dick, spinning away from the huge man.  He backed up a couple of paces, still one hand on the side of his head.  It was splitting.  “Look, I think someone put a mental block in my head…”

Cracking his knuckles, Richard sighed.  He was going to have to do something about that.  He approached SuperBOY as if he was done fighting.  When he got into range, he swung his right fist into the abs of steel.  Clark doubled over into the man’s shoulder, abs caving in. 

If he could have a little more time, Clark thought it might be enough for the sun to give him more energy, maybe he could muster the strength to put up a fight.  Too much was going on.  The virus must still be in his system, weakening him.  Clark’s time in the gestation tube was cut short, it was the only thing that could explain why this man was whipping his ass.

Richard could feel the kid tense up, he knew he was going to try to fly away.  With his left hand, he grabbed Clark’s wrist, turning, whipping him over onto the ground like dead weight.  <Ka-Thoom!>  Clark hit the ground so hard it shook.  He was still trying to recover when Luthor hauled him up by the arm, and off the ground. 

Putting SuperBOY on his shoulders, back against the hard unbreakable muscle of those mammoth traps, he reached around with one hand and put it over Clark’s neck.  Then the other reached up through his legs and grabbed Clark’s still hard cock and big balls, squeezing.  He started pulling on both sides of Clark, bending his back over the impossibly hard traps.  Clark started screaming, his back felt like it was going to break.  Luthor jumped up and down, pulling hard on both ends of the BOY of steel, with each jump saying, “Where”<jump-aahhh!>”IS”<jump-aahhh!>”MY”<jump-ahhh!!>”SON!”<jump-Ahhhhhhh!>.

Keeping him on his shoulders, he started twirling, round and round so fast, Clark couldn’t concentrate.  When he stopped, Clark thought ‘thank god’ still hanging on the huge shoulders, but in a half a second Richard had leapt high into the air.  Clark could feel the air rushing by them, his head still spinning.  When they started to fall back to earth, Luthor pulled him off his shoulders by his legs, swinging the body of steel around behind him.  As they approached the ground, Luthor whipped Clark over his head, slamming him into the ground face first at the same time they touched down.  The ground shook for a mile and Clark lay there for a few seconds, unmoving. 

They had landed in an open field outside of town, Richard was on his feet.  Letting Clark’s legs go, they fell to the ground, Clark was groaning and starting to turn over.  “Fucking wimp.  I saw you catch a plane on tv.  I guess I’m a little bit bigger than a 747, ain’t I?”  With that Luthor brought both arms up into a front double bicep pose, his cock hard and huge, pointing up and throbbing.  He went immediately into a lat spread, casting a large shadow over the humbled Clark.

Clark rolled over slowly onto his back in the small crater his head and shoulders had made.  All his abilities and this is maybe the second time in two days he had felt fear… and pain.  His body was fighting off an alien virus that weakened him and this some-kind-of-super-man had just cleaned his clock, rang his bell, and sent him to bed like a little kid.  That didn’t make sense, was he still seeing stars a little?  The sight of the huge man was enough to make him cum with no hands but Clark had to hold it together.  This guy was going to fuck him up in his current state if he couldn’t break the mental block and give him the answers he wanted.

With a grimace, Clark launched himself at Luthor’s midsection.  Richard saw it coming and caught both of SuperBOY’s wrists in his hands, pulling both arms out to each side, stopping him dead and jerking both arms to their full length out.  “Ahhh!”  Luthor could feel the sinew and muscle starting to give way.  He could dislocate the two shoulders with little effort if he wanted.  ‘Some fucking ‘man of steel’’, he thought.  He had hoped for a better challenge for his newfound strength… but it looked like he was going to have to knock this kid around until he “remembered” what happened to Alexander.  As Clark hung in front of him, feet dangling off the ground arms pulled out into a cross, he yelled in pain.  Luthor head butted him, hard, three times in quick succession.  Clark’s forehead was throbbing inside and out now, he could barely see, some blood was running down into his eyes. 

Before Clark could even recover, Luthor lowered him to the ground, still holding Clark up by his left arm, he began to slap Clark’s face with his other hand, first with an open palm one way, then with a hard knuckled backhand.  Every slap, back and forth Luthor spoke through gritted teeth, “Where”<slap!>”IS”< slap!>”MY”< slap!>”SON!”<slap!>.  By the last one, Clark’s legs had completely given out and Richard stood there sighing to himself, ‘what’s next,’ as Clark was crumpled on the ground, Richard still partially holding him up with his left hand wrapped around Clark’s right wrist.  No way this kid was playing possum, he was really one weak fucker.  He rang his bell with little effort and the kid hadn’t laid a hand on him. 

“Still no answer, huh?”  Richard was done playing.  He was going to remove SuperBOY’s mental block, one way or another.  Lifting Clark up off the ground by one arm in front of him, Luthor planted a fist into the abs of steel again.  “OOOOF!”  Clark was fully conscious again, reaching for his stomach.  He could see the fist coming in for another shot and caught Luthor’s fist in his hand.

Richard started laughing, “That all you got?” Shaking off Clark’s hand, he punched his abs in succession about thirty times, almost too fast almost for Clark to see.  Coughing up a little blood, Clark spit it into Luthor’s face, panting. 

“Jesus kid you are a tough sum bitch.” Richard grinned.

Dropping Clark onto his unsteady feet, Luthor turned him around so Clark’s back was pressed against his enormous chest, wrapping his massive arms around Clark’s waist they flipped backwards on the ground, throwing all of Luthor’s weight onto Clark as he slammed him, the back of his head and upper back and shoulders into the ground.  Not letting go, massive arms still wrapped around his waist, Luthor dragged him up, rotated 90 degrees and slammed him backwards in the same manner, again and again.  Faster and faster, he repeated the slam at least ten times in a row. 

Clark started yelling, “Ahhh, your son… was taken to the future to help… them solve a problem!”  Memories started flooding back to him but it was all jumbled and he went limp, eyes rolling back up into his head, unconscious.

Luthor threw the battered hero onto the ground, “fuck, passed out.” 

Slinging the unconscious Clark over a shoulder, Richard jumped away with him. 

Edited by gsobrave
Added a ‘the’, fixed grammar errors
  • Like 20

Ohh the plot tickens. Who took Alex and why?? he needed to solve aproblem in the future? why didnt Future Alex solve that problem? and why they put a block on Calrk? So many new questions...

The caretaker was always with Clarke then said Cartaker knows what really happened to Braniac but it looks like the Caretaker diidnt know about him or she didnt know him with that name.

The virus while weakens Clark its slowly fading away cause thwre is no way he would be taking that beat as he is now. Lets hope he recovers fast and he can give Richard a taste of his  powers.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Ohh the plot tickens. Who took Alex and why?? he needed to solve aproblem in the future? why didnt Future Alex solve that problem? and why they put a block on Calrk? So many new questions...

The caretaker was always with Clarke then said Cartaker knows what really happened to Braniac but it looks like the Caretaker diidnt know about him or she didnt know him with that name.

The virus while weakens Clark its slowly fading away cause thwre is no way he would be taking that beat as he is now. Lets hope he recovers fast and he can give Richard a taste of his  powers.

Yes let’s see Clark out muscle him

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Collier20 said:

I hope you are not done with this.

I’m not, thanks guys!  I should have the next part out by the weekend.   I appreciate the encouragement.  I definitely got sidetracked by RL, no excuse though.

• Like 3

On 3/30/2021 at 12:24 PM, gsobrave said:

I’m not, thanks guys!  I should have the next part out by the weekend.   I appreciate the encouragement.  I definitely got sidetracked by RL, no excuse though.

So I missed my self imposed deadline for yesterday.  I WILL have part 7 done by tomorrow evening at the latest.  Sorry about that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gsobrave said:

So I missed my self imposed deadline for yesterday.  I WILL have part 7 done by tomorrow evening at the latest.  Sorry about that!

Don't worry about it. 

Quality over quantity. 

If it takes you a bit longer to write the story you want to tell, I'll wait for it. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Psuace said:

Don't worry about it. 

Quality over quantity. 

If it takes you a bit longer to write the story you want to tell, I'll wait for it. 

I do appreciate it!