Caleb! (I got your attention) [Don’t make me angry] [The Meeting Story]

Mrmusclewriter

A beautiful morning was the right description of Baton Rouge on that day. The sun was shining, it was not either hot or cold, the perfect mild day to go foe a walk and wonder about.

Caleb knew his match was just few days away and it would have been absolute fun for him, like the rest of them were.

He walked through the town, impossible to miss. A huge bodybuilder and that black t-shirt, with the loose sleeves, showed all his beauty and power.

Piercing blue eye, a neat beard, a touch of hair loss that divinely framed his entire face, and with a constant smile drawn on it. His several tattoos in his arms made him look scarier compared to any other bodybuilder whereas he was a peaceful person. Until provoked. Until pissed off.

Time to take a bite, Caleb thought.

He stopped by a cafeteria to eat something, relax, and plan what he will be doing during the day. His thoughts were now focusing on training. Training for his future competitions. Training to destroy his Easter European victim.

He entered. Some people looked at him, others ignored him. He smiled. Being a bodybuilder means carrying the sport itself everyday on your person. It is not like being a cyclist that you can hang the bike to the hook. The waitress couldn’t ignore Caleb’s body and scanned him from top to bottom. Baton Rouge was a mix of culture and backgrounds, and diversity was on everyday people’s life although, those bodybuilders were not so often spotted around the time, and when someone sees one, wasting some minutes of the precious working time, it is an investment, for the eyes, for our inner fantasies. The waitress recomposed herself, handed a menù over and and shown that table to the guest. Customer.

Caleb set far from the entrance. A bunch of guys guys, probably on their 40s got in. They were wearing suits. They were probably lawyers. They were probably out for lunch. They were noisy and loud. Most of the people turned as they entered the cafeteria. To be in a quiet cafeteria, those guys made it sound like a disco or a club. Maybe a pub. Their voices were simply annoying. They were probably celebrating some sort of victory in a case.

Caleb placed his mobile on the table. His order arrived. Gumbo. What’s best to eat if not one the jewel dish of Louisiana?

Caleb began eating completely submerged in his thoughts. Crush him, crush him, crush him. He thought. It’s been a long time since his last pay-to-fight session. Last one went very well on Caleb’s side, not so well for the dueller.  His victim ended up at the hospital. Few broken ribs, and a dislocated jaw. Another bodybuilder. Unable to compete for quite sometime. He asked for it. He gave it to him.

Time passed. Caleb was still eating with his thoughts running like a train. He got distracted. A scene that should’ve never taken place.

At the table of the lawyers's, the waitress run away. In tears. The most annoying of the pack put his hands over the waitress’s vagina, and laughed with this friends. No one reacted, no one did absolutely anything. Shame on everyone.

“That guy needs a lesson!” Caleb whispered to himself, moved his lips annoyed, and shook his head.

He stood up. He was a mountain. He walked towards the guy.

“I think you owe her an apology!” Caleb said, towering at the table, with his beautiful Cajun accent.

“Calm down hormone man!” The guy said.

“You owe her an apology!” Caleb said again, leaning towards the guy.

“Mind you own fucking business, asshole!” The guy said annoyed.

“Fine!” Caleb said.

Caleb’s hand found the right path to land and grab the guy by the crotch, and lifted him up. With rage.

The guy quickly stood up. He went straight to his toe. He moaned and screamed. He was terrified. His voice squeaked. He tried to free himself up placing his hands over Caleb’s wrist. Wrong move. The Cajun slapped the guy’s face twice. His head quarter-turned twice, and his perfect hair waved like during a shampoo commercial. The lawyer’s eyes were in tears. Caleb got the attention he deserved.

“What does it feel like to receive the same treatment?” Caleb said.

The guy tried to talk. Caleb stopped him suddenly, pulling him towards his body, almost as if he was trying to remove the lawyer’s testicle from the body.

Caleb walked for the whole restaurant, with the guy grabbed by the crotch. Pulling him like he was handling a rope and dragging something around a street.

“You are like my little horse. Let me bring you for a walk!” Caleb said. Sarcastically. He grinned. Evilly.

The restaurant went silent. Someone took their phones to record what was going on. This type of videos can destroy a person’s life but, as long as there is a strong fundament story, they can illuminate the audience on how badly our human behaviour is evolving to the wrong direction.

Caleb stopped right in the centre of the restaurant.

“This is what happens when you don’t have respect for people. No matter what sexual orientation, gender they are!” Caleb said, looking at the guy’s friend. They were terrified.

Caleb pulled his victim, again, towards his body. He whispered to him.

“Next time, I will rip your testicles off. Now you go, apologise, pay for your food, tip, leave the place, and bring along those pieces of shit that you call friend. Am I clear?” Caleb said.

The guy nodded. Caleb released the pressure. The guy run to the till, holding his crotch for the pain, and limping. He apologised and paid. The pack left.

Caleb went back to his sit and kept eating his delicious Gumbo.

This time I am going to film this match and I will upload in my persona page, Caleb thought and smiled.

I want to crush his jaw. Put him on a liquid diet. He won’t be able to compete for at a least a year. Caleb thought.

I will exceed this time. I want that one to suffer. I want him to beg for mercy, scream, yelling like a child, asking help for his mother. I won’t be dedicated at all. This body will wreck his body. I will break him. I will be his meat grinder. I know I am. What I did to the last bodybuilder, I will do it to him, exponentially. Caleb thought.

He noticed that he had an hard-on and gently caressed his hard penis. It was about to explode, tear the tight denim off. He smiled.

Caleb finished his Gumbo, went to the till and paid. The waitress was there smiling.

“I really want to thank you for what you did to me. I think that guy deserved the same treatment I had.” She said.

“People don’t have respect and they think they can do anything they want. Not when I am here!” Caleb said.

“I am a peaceful person until someone pissed me off. Well in that case, you saw me. I get quite angry!” Caleb said.

Caleb tipped 50 bucks, and left the cafeteria. Showing his perfect ass to all the present people. He wanted to show his body.

It was afternoon. Caleb decided to come back home. He wanted to train. He wanted to be ready for both competitions and the fight.

Caleb decided to go through another route for his way home. The hallway he passed by was narrow, dirty, and stinky but wanted to arrive home as soon as possible to train. He thought that a shower before and after the training was needed. His body would’ve smelled of what the hallway had to offer.

He took his phone from his back pocket. Sliding an iPhone from a pocket wearing tight denims that were wrapped in a muscular a perfect bottom, was not an easy task, but he succeeded after few attempts. He checked for any texts or missed call. Nothing. Fine. He couldn’t be bothered to change his plans. His head was bent over watching at the phone, but he noticed some movements.

Four people. The pack was back. One huge person. Probably 6’6’’ tall. Muscular. A bodybuilder. He stopped.

The big giant walked towards him. He grabbed Caleb by the throat. He lifted him up, several inches from the pavement. He brought him close to his eyes. Caleb grabbed the giant’s wrist with his palm, trying to get free.

“I am going to kill you! You don’t play with my friend!” The giant said.

“You…you…you…” Caleb tried to say.

“I…I…I…I am, what?” The giant said.

“You are dead!” Caleb said, smirking. He punched his face so hard that the giant released the hold, letting Caleb land on his foot and knee, with a fist on the pavement. Like a superhero performance.

The giant was holding his face. Caleb stood up and uppercut his fist into the Giant stomach, like a spear, like a hot knife into butter. The giant’s hand moved from his face to his stomach. He gasped. He moaned. He pissed himself. His face was in terror mixed to pain. Limping, he turned to his friends. They were horrified. His arms were crossed over his stomach.

Caleb did not loose time, and grabbing the giant by behind, he wrapped his arms around his waist, and like a professional wrestler, he lifted the mountain off the ground and performed a German suplex. His head hit the pavement, while Caleb’s body was arching. He threw the giant’s body aside.

“You’d better run, or you will have the same treatment!”

The pack left. Frightened. Scared.

In the meantime, in London, Adam and Kevin were packing the bags. Their flight was due in few hours to New Orleans to then move to Baton Rouge.

That was the only information that Adam gave to Kevin in addition to the hairy description of the guy that Adam will be facing in a few days.

“I cannot wait to know which person you’re going to fight and destroy. Especially to know what you’re going to do to him.” Kevin said.

“You all be impressed by the guy I will be wrestling. He is less impressive compared to this body. I will destroy him from his head to his feet. It will be a massacre. As usual!” Adam said while rubbing his hands over this pecs covered by the t-shirt that were visible from miles away.

Kevin had an erection.

Adam rubbed his hands over Kevin’s hard cock.

“Your penis will explode during the fight. I am 100% sure!” Adam said.

Kevin smiled.

“I think so that too. I would probably wear 3 layers of underwear. I don’t want to be like a hose-pipe. I need to keep it refrained to erupt!” Kevin said sarcastically smiling.

Adam roared laughing. They both did.

The left the house, the taxi was there waiting for the two guys. They jumped on in and left the house behind. Destination Louisiana.

Edited by Mrmusclewriter
Corrected some syntax. Added an extra part.
  • Like 9

• 1 month later...