Adam! (Use your Muscles on Me) [Prelude to Sex]

Mrmusclewriter

An hour went by. Adam showed his massive body to his little friend, from top to bottom, in an intense posing session. The little British guy couldn’t believe to what just had happened. His biggest dream came true. It was a long and joyful dream coming into life. He did not want that day to ever end, but he knew they were both coming to the end of the show.

Adam was standing, he kneeled against his bag to zip it.

“You know little fella. I showed my pec power because I have got a big surprise for you. You paid me so much over the years that I want to give you the best day ever!” Adam said.

“Which is?” Kevin said.

“Remove your trousers and underwear. Go commando!” Adam said.

Kevin’s face was shocked but at the same time a tiny smile of hope appeared in his face.

He did not hesitate to go commando, and immediately removed the unnecessary pieces of cloths.

Adam walked towards his friend, grabbed him by his hand and brought him to the table. The two big hands grabbed his by the hips, lifting him with ease and setting him on the table.

“Lay down, relax!” Adam said.

Kevin’s cock was already as hard as rock.

Adam grabbed it with his big hand and locked it between his pecs. The party started.

Like in the bottle game, Adam’s pecs were moving up and down, creating horizontal peaks, massaging vigorously Kevin’s hard cock. Adam was moaning in pleasure and ecstasy already. Adam did not need to move his friend’s cock up and down like during a jack-off as his lateral movements with his pecs were doing the trick.

Once in a while Adam increased the pressure on the penis, making Kevin scream into pleasure. During that act his pecs showed more striation than the previous stage. Kevin’s penis was literally swallowed by the massive Ukrainian’s chest.

“This is my body! I will make you beg for mercy! You will demand to stop me because it is too much!” Adam said.

“Never!” Kevin said moaning.

Adam applied more pressure. Kevin’s head moved to the right and screamed. He did not come yet. He was about to.

“Who’s dominating?” Adam said.

“I am!” Kevin moaned.

Admin increased the pressure, speeding up the pecs’ movement. Kevin moaned louder.

“Who’s dominating?” Adam said again.

“I…I…I…am” Kevin disarticulated and moaned that answer.

Again , Adam went faster. Kevin moaned again.

“Who is dominating?” Adam said once more.

“You are! You are! You are!” Kevin screamed.

Adam stopped.

Grabbed Kevin’s penis again with his big hand, and placed the penis in the elbow pit. He locked it. Soft. Then hard. He flexed his bicep, and like an a gear pump, he moved his arm up and down, simulating a jack-off. Kevin moaned, screamed, and yelled. All was pure pleasure.

Kevin’s mind was shutting down. His thoughts were with no meaning. Like under ecstasy, he imagined he was flying away. It was a mixture of sensation. Excitement, joy, pleasure, fulfilment, gratification, ecstasy, pleasurable pain.

His head moved in every direction. Moans, screams, growls were the noises produced by his voice. His face was a melting pot of fulfilled high libido. Joy and pain. He couldn’t know how long he might have been resisting to him.

“I can squeeze you harder, if you wish!” Adam said.

“Y…e…s, ple-ple-please” Kevin said.

Adam squeezed harder. Kevin yelled.

Adam lied on Kevin’s body and yet the cock was locked in his pecs. He rubbed his huge hands over his victim’s check, to pass through the abdomen, gently sliding the cock over his pec. He released the joyful hold.

Adam grabbed Kevin’s cock, placed it in between his elbow pit and locked it again.

“My biceps are capable of making you scream of joy!” Adam said.

“Or make you yell in pain!” Adam said while squeezing harder and harder the penis.

Kevin yelled, in pain, his face drew a painful picture.

Adam release the hold.

“My body is for pleasure or pain, as you have noticed. I want to bring you along with myself next time I am going to crush someone with his deadly machine. My body!” Adam said.

Kevin lifted himself using his hand, he was ecstatic, happy, joyful.

“Oh yes, please, pleas, please!” Kevin excited said.

“What about flying to the southern states of the USA?” Adam said.

“I am in Adam!” Kevin said.

“I am not going to tell you whom I am going to fight, it will be a total surprise. I’ll crush the life out of that bodybuilder!” Adam said.

“Can I have a hint?” Kevin said.

“Hairy!” Adam said.

Kevin began scanning the entire knowledge of bodybuilders that his mind had. The word “hairy” was deceptive, anyone can be hairy during the off-season. No one goes through an entire body wax if not under a completion. Who could that bodybuilder be, he wondered to himself inside his mind.

Adam noticed Kevin’s focused face. He threw that stone, that news, but nothing more, and nothing more will be disclosed until they will all meet.

“You face is simply amazing!” Adam said.

“You cannot contain your excitement, and you are scanning the entire bodybuilder-file list in your brain. I am glad I caught your attention even more!” Adam said.

Kevin smiled, yet with excitement.

“So tell, me what would you really like to see during the match?” Adam said.

Silence. No words spoken. Yet, Kevin was still thinking about whom Adam was going to destroy with his bare hands.

“Make him cry! I want whomever that person is to beg for mercy, screaming, yelling. Asking you to spare his life!” Kevin said getting himself together. He was having an hard-on. Adam had the same reaction.

“Boom!” Adam screamed showing his front double bicep.

“I will make him cry like no one else before!” Adam said.

“The session is already scheduled and booked. I want to read to you the e-mail he had send to schedule this deadly session!” Adam said.

He went back to his back and from the external pocket he grabbed his table, unlocked it, and logged in to his e-mail.

“And here it is! I will read it for you” Adam said.

Thanks Adam for being in touch with me. As discussed in our e-mail exchange, I am into muscle domination. And by this, I mean to crush my victims. Easter Europeans are famous for their level of musculature, power, and strength. However, you are talking with a person whom has already been wrestling, or better put in this way, dominated other European bodybuilders, and especially those whom come from the old Soviet Union. I won’t be delicate with you, I will use the whole arsenal that I have built is these years. I am not only a bodybuilder, a model, and a strongman. I really do enjoy crushing puny little men like you. You will be huge, ripped, and strong but, I will beat you very easy. You requested my stats, didn’t you? Here they are: 243 lbs and 5’7’’. Not big enough, smaller than you. How they say, THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

Looking forward to squeeze the shit out of you.

CB.

“Cocky! Arrogant! Bastard!” Kevin said.

“I’ll kill him!” Adam said.

Kevin dressed himself up. He couldn’t wait to fly over to the United States. He checked his pocket, took the wallet, and hand the American Express card to Adam.

“This is on me!” Kevin said.

“What?” Adam said.

“Purchase the tickets, the hotel. Actually, book an entire house, at my expenses. I want privacy for this unforgettable session. It’s all on me!” Kevin said.

“We’re splitting!” Adam said.

“No way!” Kevin said, standing up.

“As you wish master!” Adam said with a sarcastic tone one voice.

The both left the room and went to the laptop that was open and on the table. Adam surfed and booked the tickets and a beautiful house in the city centre. Kevin did not watch the screen, he lost himself massing the shoulders of the bodybuilder’s. It was another piece of heaven.

He realised how hard and huge those muscles were. Attempting to massage those shoulder was like rubbing his hands over pure concrete or marble. There wasn’t even a remote chance that his little hands could untie any knotted muscle in that divine and god-like body. That session made Kevin realise the reason why they’re called “Muscle-Gods.”

They are everything what described in the ancient books of Greek and Roman mythology. Beautiful, muscular, and powerful. They could invade and dominate an entire country with no minimum effort. They can take human life with easy movements, and in addition to that, they are pure sex-muscle.

The massaging made his penis go hard once again. Adam realised it, and moving his hand backward, he grabbed Kevin’s cock, and moved the guy next to him.

“I can make you do whatever I want!” Adam said.

“Please do!” Kevin said.

“Once this is over, and I mean this match, I will be at your total disposal, and you will be making anything you want to my body. You can suck me all up! I authorise you with this!” Adam said.

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, Mrmusclewriter said:

An hour went by. Adam showed his massive body to his little friend, from top to bottom, in an intense posing session. The little British guy couldn’t believe to what just had happened. His biggest dream came true. It was a long and joyful dream coming into life. He did not want that day to ever end, but he knew they were both coming to the end of the show.

Adam was standing, he kneeled against his bag to zip it.

“You know little fella. I showed my pec power because I have got a big surprise for you. You paid me so much over the years that I want to give you the best day ever!” Adam said.

“Which is?” Kevin said.

“Remove your trousers and underwear. Go commando!” Adam said.

Kevin’s face was shocked but at the same time a tiny smile of hope appeared in his face.

He did not hesitate to go commando, and immediately removed the unnecessary pieces of cloths.

Adam walked towards his friend, grabbed him by his hand and brought him to the table. The two big hands grabbed his by the hips, lifting him with ease and setting him on the table.

“Lay down, relax!” Adam said.

Kevin’s cock was already as hard as rock.

Adam grabbed it with his big hand and locked it between his pecs. The party started.

Like in the bottle game, Adam’s pecs were moving up and down, creating horizontal peaks, massaging vigorously Kevin’s hard cock. Adam was moaning in pleasure and ecstasy already. Adam did not need to move his friend’s cock up and down like during a jack-off as his lateral movements with his pecs were doing the trick.

Once in a while Adam increased the pressure on the penis, making Kevin scream into pleasure. During that act his pecs showed more striation than the previous stage. Kevin’s penis was literally swallowed by the massive Ukrainian’s chest.

“This is my body! I will make you beg for mercy! You will demand to stop me because it is too much!” Adam said.

“Never!” Kevin said moaning.

Adam applied more pressure. Kevin’s head moved to the right and screamed. He did not come yet. He was about to.

“Who’s dominating?” Adam said.

“I am!” Kevin moaned.

Admin increased the pressure, speeding up the pecs’ movement. Kevin moaned louder.

“Who’s dominating?” Adam said again.

“I…I…I…am” Kevin disarticulated and moaned that answer.

Again , Adam went faster. Kevin moaned again.

“Who is dominating?” Adam said once more.

“You are! You are! You are!” Kevin screamed.

Adam stopped.

Grabbed Kevin’s penis again with his big hand, and placed the penis in the elbow pit. He locked it. Soft. Then hard. He flexed his bicep, and like an a gear pump, he moved his arm up and down, simulating a jack-off. Kevin moaned, screamed, and yelled. All was pure pleasure.

Kevin’s mind was shutting down. His thoughts were with no meaning. Like under ecstasy, he imagined he was flying away. It was a mixture of sensation. Excitement, joy, pleasure, fulfilment, gratification, ecstasy, pleasurable pain.

His head moved in every direction. Moans, screams, growls were the noises produced by his voice. His face was a melting pot of fulfilled high libido. Joy and pain. He couldn’t know how long he might have been resisting to him.

“I can squeeze you harder, if you wish!” Adam said.

“Y…e…s, ple-ple-please” Kevin said.

Adam squeezed harder. Kevin yelled.

Adam lied on Kevin’s body and yet the cock was locked in his pecs. He rubbed his huge hands over his victim’s check, to pass through the abdomen, gently sliding the cock over his pec. He released the joyful hold.

Adam grabbed Kevin’s cock, placed it in between his elbow pit and locked it again.

“My biceps are capable of making you scream of joy!” Adam said.

“Or make you yell in pain!” Adam said while squeezing harder and harder the penis.

Kevin yelled, in pain, his face drew a painful picture.

Adam release the hold.

“My body is for pleasure or pain, as you have noticed. I want to bring you along with myself next time I am going to crush someone with his deadly machine. My body!” Adam said.

Kevin lifted himself using his hand, he was ecstatic, happy, joyful.

“Oh yes, please, pleas, please!” Kevin excited said.

“What about flying to the southern states of the USA?” Adam said.

“I am in Adam!” Kevin said.

“I am not going to tell you whom I am going to fight, it will be a total surprise. I’ll crush the life out of that bodybuilder!” Adam said.

“Can I have a hint?” Kevin said.

“Hairy!” Adam said.

Kevin began scanning the entire knowledge of bodybuilders that his mind had. The word “hairy” was deceptive, anyone can be hairy during the off-season. No one goes through an entire body wax if not under a completion. Who could that bodybuilder be, he wondered to himself inside his mind.

Adam noticed Kevin’s focused face. He threw that stone, that news, but nothing more, and nothing more will be disclosed until they will all meet.

“You face is simply amazing!” Adam said.

“You cannot contain your excitement, and you are scanning the entire bodybuilder-file list in your brain. I am glad I caught your attention even more!” Adam said.

Kevin smiled, yet with excitement.

“So tell, me what would you really like to see during the match?” Adam said.

Silence. No words spoken. Yet, Kevin was still thinking about whom Adam was going to destroy with his bare hands.

“Make him cry! I want whomever that person is to beg for mercy, screaming, yelling. Asking you to spare his life!” Kevin said getting himself together. He was having an hard-on. Adam had the same reaction.

“Boom!” Adam screamed showing his front double bicep.

“I will make him cry like no one else before!” Adam said.

“The session is already scheduled and booked. I want to read to you the e-mail he had send to schedule this deadly session!” Adam said.

He went back to his back and from the external pocket he grabbed his table, unlocked it, and logged in to his e-mail.

“And here it is! I will read it for you” Adam said.

Thanks Adam for being in touch with me. As discussed in our e-mail exchange, I am into muscle domination. And by this, I mean to crush my victims. Easter Europeans are famous for their level of musculature, power, and strength. However, you are talking with a person whom has already been wrestling, or better put in this way, dominated other European bodybuilders, and especially those whom come from the old Soviet Union. I won’t be delicate with you, I will use the whole arsenal that I have built is these years. I am not only a bodybuilder, a model, and a strongman. I really do enjoy crushing puny little men like you. You will be huge, ripped, and strong but, I will beat you very easy. You requested my stats, didn’t you? Here they are: 243 lbs and 5’7’’. Not big enough, smaller than you. How they say, THE BIGGER THEY ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

Looking forward to squeeze the shit out of you.

CB.

“Cocky! Arrogant! Bastard!” Kevin said.

“I’ll kill him!” Adam said.

Kevin dressed himself up. He couldn’t wait to fly over to the United States. He checked his pocket, took the wallet, and hand the American Express card to Adam.

“This is on me!” Kevin said.

“What?” Adam said.

“Purchase the tickets, the hotel. Actually, book an entire house, at my expenses. I want privacy for this unforgettable session. It’s all on me!” Kevin said.

“We’re splitting!” Adam said.

“No way!” Kevin said, standing up.

“As you wish master!” Adam said with a sarcastic tone one voice.

The both left the room and went to the laptop that was open and on the table. Adam surfed and booked the tickets and a beautiful house in the city centre. Kevin did not watch the screen, he lost himself massing the shoulders of the bodybuilder’s. It was another piece of heaven.

He realised how hard and huge those muscles were. Attempting to massage those shoulder was like rubbing his hands over pure concrete or marble. There wasn’t even a remote chance that his little hands could untie any knotted muscle in that divine and god-like body. That session made Kevin realise the reason why they’re called “Muscle-Gods.”

They are everything what described in the ancient books of Greek and Roman mythology. Beautiful, muscular, and powerful. They could invade and dominate an entire country with no minimum effort. They can take human life with easy movements, and in addition to that, they are pure sex-muscle.

The massaging made his penis go hard once again. Adam realised it, and moving his hand backward, he grabbed Kevin’s cock, and moved the guy next to him.

“I can make you do whatever I want!” Adam said.

“Please do!” Kevin said.

“Once this is over, and I mean this match, I will be at your total disposal, and you will be making anything you want to my body. You can suck me all up! I authorise you with this!” Adam said.

Damn that was hot 

2 minutes ago, boardman said:

Damn that was hot 

Thank you very much. Please tell me if there is anything to be corrected or added. I am very open to suggestions.

5 minutes ago, Mrmusclewriter said:

Thank you very much. Please tell me if there is anything to be corrected or added. I am very open to suggestions.

Love your writing. Can’t wait to see how Adam uses his strength to overcome the man at their meeting. 

37 minutes ago, boardman said:

Love your writing. Can’t wait to see how Adam uses his strength to overcome the man at their meeting. 

Will Adam be able to overcome his opponent, or will they both crush Kevin? Will Kevin show that he has stamina and strength and will be able to dominate both? More to come!

39 minutes ago, Mrmusclewriter said:

Will Adam be able to overcome his opponent, or will they both crush Kevin? Will Kevin show that he has stamina and strength and will be able to dominate both? More to come!

Damn!

Great story really good writing.  After he wipes the floor with his opponent maybe he can take his little friend home and lift him like a toy anyway he wants. Just a thought lol