Bear

This was hot as fuck! Im hoping you continue this! I’d love to see Mike dominating on stage! And maybe stealing a bit more size from unsuspecting people ;)

One of my favorites stories I’ve read here in a long time... so many themes I love, the dialog and sex was great, the slow build to it was great. And yeah I’d love to see Mike tease Greg more about their size difference, maybe test out his strength at the gym, and definitely take more size from someone and get even bigger!

Love how Mike is finally in the body he deserves. Not just muscled up but tall and powerful too. Would be funny if greg comes to his senses and realizes what he lost cant be gained back. Imagine being a tall broad shouldered man all his life now reduced to a short weaker version of himself. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Oh man,  that was good!

I'll echo the thoughts already here. Please a part 2 and much more growth for Mike, maybe even getting powe hungry 🤤

• Like 3

I'll promise another chapter somewhere in June, just can't commit to when.  It might just be a two parter for now.  :)

Thank everyone for the interest here.  It makes a difference.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

And now, part 2!

This had to brew for a while.  I hope you enjoy it.

-----------

After another few moments of afterglow, the men moved through Greg’s bedroom to the shower.  With some additional groping and touching, they cleaned off, dried each other, and ended up next to Greg’s oversized bed.

Mike stood next to the doorway to the bathroom.

“Greg, I’m not as tall as you were yet, am I?”

Greg, naked and holding a towel, said “No, on that doorway I had less room than you, I think.  Not by much, but a couple-few inches?  That one is right about seven foot, if I remember.”

Mike hadn’t taken the ring off this whole time.  “Greg, come over here, okay?”  Mike met Greg a few steps into the room.  Greg was again close up to Mike, looking into Mike’s belly and enjoying his warmth after drying off. 

“Buddy, I think you should give me more of your strength until I’m six-ten, just like you were.”

“Mike!  I’m getting so-!”

“Shrinker, just enjoy it already, okay?”

Greg looked up at Mike, already towering over him, as his own height decreased.  His eye level passed Mike’s waist, then further down Mike’s leg, until Greg had dwindled another foot in height, now down three-foot-six-inches, and Mike grew as he’d asked.  

Greg looked straight into Mikes’ big cock, and up a little to his nuts, then up to his face high above. 

“Fuck...me...Mike….you are twice my size.”  Greg looked from side to side.  “I’m smaller than your thighs, man!  Fuck!  Just….Fuck!!!”  Greg stretched his arms out, and just reached across the front of the thighs on each side of him.  From Mike’s point of view, Greg was not much more than a foot wide, and his reach across his hands spread wide as they were was not more than a yard.  

Mike smiled big and broad down at Greg.  “Yeah, Buddy!  Damn, you are so fucking small!”

Mike knocked Greg back and forth a little with his massive thighs.  “You were just average at this height, I’m thicker than ever!”  Mike flexed his legs with Greg between them.

“Bud, you are such a giant to me!  From here I look at you and think you’re like fifteen feet tall!  And damn right, you’re just thick and huge!  You’re a massive wall!”

Mike thought to himself: Maybe someday I will be that big.  Right now though….

“Yeah….big, right?”  Mike just looked down at Greg for a moment.  He backed up to the door.  “Seem about right?”  He used his hand over his head to see how far up the doorjamb was.

“Yes big guy!  Yeah, the doorway there is right at seven foot, and the ceiling is nine in the bedroom.  Always seemed just right, you know?”

“I do now, little bear, I do now…”

Greg walked over to Mike and stood with him in the doorway.

“Man, you’re filling the damn thing from side to side and more!  I was that tall, but never that big!  You’re just so massive!”   

“Yeah little buddy!  I am sooo much bigger than you….”

Mike’s expression changed, thoughtful, looking down at Greg.

“Little bear, I think it's time for me to be your real life giant.  How about you give me everything until you’re two feet tall?”

Greg started to shrink again, slowly. “Two feet?!?!  Big man, I’m going to be so tiny - how….?  I don’t want -!”

“Shrinking Bear, just enjoy it OK?  It’s time for me to be the big giant over everyone, everywhere.  And let’s be honest...you weren’t doing what you should have with all that size anyway.  It was just wasted on you.”

Mike was slowly growing.  He kept his eye on the doorframe, his line of sight getting closer to the top of the door, he was over 7’ tall and still growing.

“Wasted on me?!?!?  It isn’t yours!!!”

Greg, meanwhile, was watching milestones of size in the form of Mike’s body pass him by. He started level with Mike’s crotch, but quickly was the height - but not width! - of Mikes’ massive quads.  From Greg’s perspective Mike was growing into a towering, thickening giant, the size of an apartment building, now double his size - now triple his size!  And still growing.

Mike meanwhile saw the 7’ doorway fall below his sight.  He was closing in on seven and a half foot tall.  Growing, getting thicker, bigger, fuller, each passing moment.

“Yes, Shrinker, wasted on you!  You didn’t care about what you could do, how powerful and strong you could be - you just acted entitled to be so tall.  Like it was your place to be a big tall guy, and me - like everyone else - just had to look up at you.  Like you were soooo good at being tall, or something.”

Greg’s view passed to the bottom of Mike’s bulging teardrop thighs - now way more than twice the width of his own body! -  then Mike’s knee, where Mike’s thick powerlifter calves - now scaled up massively! - were right below him.  For a moment, Mike’s upper leg was like the top half of a two story building just hanging over him, while the massive musculature of his calf was like the start of a grain silo.  If it had a door, he could have walked inside with room to spare.

“I wasn’t entitled to it!  I just was tall!  It was as much luck as curse for me!”

“Then, Tiny Bear, you shouldn’t be so upset to lose it!”

Their heights had stabilized, with Greg just two feet tall and Mike seven-foot-six.   Mike was just shy of four times Greg’s size - to Greg that meant Mike appeared to be a thirty-foot giant of flesh and fur.  

Greg, barely holding back tears, washed over by fear, lust, envy and anger, looked up past the knee above his face to the face of his massive captor so very, very far above.  It was only when his eye drifted a little away from Mike that he could tell that Mike was definitely a giant among men, but that he had become a plaything, the scale of an oversized doll in a room of giant furniture...and that this might not be changing back.

Mike again crabbed down into a bulging, veiny, lumpy, and to Greg, terrifying most muscular pose, still far above his head but looming enormous like an aircraft carrier mysteriously stable over his head.  “Look, it's going to me, and I’m making good use of it, right?”  

“It wasn’t yours to take!”

“You made it mine!  You agreed to this, Shrinker!  But hey, it has its benefits, you just need to get used to them.  Here, see?”

Mike, carefully stepping back, squatted carefully down, his cock almost touching the floor, and picked up the small, naked, two-foot Greg by the waist in his massive left paw.  Standing back up he lifted Greg until they were face to face, at a distance of Mike’s gently bent arm.  

“You’ve always wanted to be the smaller guy, and now you are!  Look how massive I am!”  Mike raised his right arm up into a bicep flex and gestured with his head for Greg to observe. 

“Fuck, I’m huge!  That arm is the biggest thing in three counties!  It’s almost bigger than you!”  Mike brought Greg right up to giant flexed arm.  “Touch it little man!  Lick it!  Take a minute and realize that thick, bulging arm all together probably weighs more than your whole body!”

At two feet tall Greg’s arms could only reach out about six inches...and he still couldn’t span the width of the hill of muscle in front of him.  

Against his own will, his mind bending to the massive muscled bear who held him in midair, what appeared to be dozens and dozens of feet off the ground, Gregs’ fear about regaining his own size took the back seat to his own lust and desire.  He caressed the skin of Mike’s arm, felt the warm flesh, the muscle and fat when he pressed in, and the fur everywhere.  His mind was lost in the idea that this bicep and tricep together were almost as tall as him, he was next to a bulging boulder of power, in the literal hand of a man who could crush him effortlessly, and his desire to obey, to have someone else in charge of him - someone truly be in charge of him no matter what he wanted - completely took over.

He worshipped the muscle in front of him, and the man it was attached to.

Mike watched Greg as the small man used small hands and a small mouth to express his adoration of the monument-sized arm Mike held out for Greg’s offering of worship.  Mike spent a moment embracing what was happening: this formerly big man - the biggest person he had ever seen - was now in his literal grasp. Mike looked at the doorway again, and around the room.  Even Greg never saw this room from this size.  I’m bigger than this little shrinker ever was - in every way!  I’m way bigger than the width of that door.

“Yes, Little Bear, love that arm.  Love it just...like...that.”  Greg kept up his affections and started rubbing his face along the soft-covered-steel of the bicep.  Mike, still keeping his grip safely on his shrunken friend, rewarded Greg by stroking his back with his index finger, “Good boy, yeah, rub yourself on that massive muscle….”

Love it like that...because you’re going to be even smaller, and I’m going to be even bigger, really soon.

Mike’s cock, standing a thick twelve inches straight out from his crotch, hardened even further from stone to iron.

Greg continued to stroke and kiss the bulging lust-object in front of him.  Mike continued to get aroused, and he needed release.  He ducked down and turned himself through the door back to the bedroom.

“Shrinker, my turn to get my rocks off!”  Mike lowered his arm, brought Greg up to his lips, and kissed him as carefully as he could, his own lips being so big compared to Greg’s head.  “That’s a good tinyman.  Now, stand here on this nightstand for me.”  Mike put Greg on the table next to the bed, and lay back against the headboard, his body bent at mostly a right angle, Mike’s cock still stood at attention.

From Greg’s point of view, a twenty-five foot giant just sat down across from him, with a three foot cock sticking up from his crotch, just about half his own diminished height.

“Jump over here.  Get between my legs and stand behind my cock, tinyman.”

Greg, still lost in a fog of subservience and intimidation, jumped onto the bed and moon-walked across the soft surface over to Mike’s thick leg.  It was a wall of flesh taller than him.  “Oh yeah, you can’t get there!  Hang on.”  Mike picked up Greg, lifted him over the bulging quads, and let him drop a few inches onto the bed, bouncing for a moment like a pillow-trampoline before he got to his feet again.  

The flesh of Mikes’ massive powerlifter squat-butt, even sunk into the bed, added enough height that the thick cockhead was just over Greg’s own line of sight.  Mike started leaking pre and grabbed his big cock with one thick paw.

“Yeah little man, my cock is almost bigger than you!  What do you think about that tinyman?  What about that?!?”

Greg replied, his voice shaking, “Giant bear, you have a giant cock to go with your giant muscles.  I...I...I...am in awe of the massive man in front of me.”

Mike started stroking his cock, one stroke with each sentence loving & lording his size over his shrunken friend - sometimes looking at Greg, sometimes focused inside his own massive body.

“Yeah, you tiny little shit….” Stroke.  
“I’m your giant…” Stroke.  
“You always towered over me….” Stroke.  
“I’m bigger than you ever were…” Stroke.
“Thicker and stronger….”  Stroke.
“Gonna get even bigger…” Stroke.
“Tower over fuckin’ everyone….” Stroke.
“Tower over fuckin’ buildings....” Stroke.
“Tinkertoy shitboxes won’t even reach my goddamn knees….” Stroke.
“Cock bigger than a goddamn bus….” Stroke.
“Arms bigger than a fucking stadium….” Stroke.  Breathe.  
“Fucking...massive...giant....muscled...POWER...BEAR!!!!!”  Stroke.  Breathe. Pant. 

Stroke.

And with his final stroke Mike’s abs and butt tightened, curving and crouching him forward off of the headboard, his nuts pulled tight upwards in their sack, and as he could feel himself starting to come he reached to grab Greg with his free hand around the narrow waist and hips. Mike leveled his own cock more to flat and holding Greg right in the line of fire, and BELLOWED his giant’s orgasm, stroking faster, and shooting rope after rope of thick white cum over his shrunken friend.  

Greg put his hands up to keep the sticky, salty, pulsing firehose of thick fluid from burning his eyes and to remain able to breathe.

After a solid 8 power-shots coating him, and another few with lessening power, Mike dropped Greg to the bed, again to bounce softly on the thick pillowy mattress.  Mike leaned back against the headboard, temporarily spent.

Greg remained on his back, looking at the thick powerlifter legs rising on either side of him like a veiny wall, the cock bending slowly from full staff to soft, shrinking gently to point down at him - a one eyed monster, quiescent for the moment.

Covered in come in a way he could never have thought of before, resting while Mike was unconscious, Mike’s last words were turning over in his head.  Mike was bigger than a building to him - for sure, he’s just twenty four inches tall, of course Mike is like a thirty foot building to him.

But, bigger than a building to...everyone?  What did he mean?  Did he really mean that?

And...if he did...and Greg stayed this size...what did that mean for Greg?

• Like 20