BigZargo12

Muscle fog ogre’s gift Ch 1 part 6

by Big Zargo

Human shopping

With the fall of Holmes top borough’s hospital and the death of Oliver, Logan decided that staying in one place was dangerous, for no matter how secure it was Owen would eventually find a way in. Their only hope was to go across town into the forest and reach the gate which would allow one to travel great distances and circumvent Owens magical fog barrier. Logan hands out special talismans to each group which will allow them to activate the gate. Now these groups of 5 to 10 people head out to the gate in hopes for their freedom. Each group sets off in different directions in hopes of giving each group a chance to make it to their destination.

Two weeks later.

The group led by Sam were holed up in a small store after Elmar twisted his ankle.

“Just one more day Elmar and we’ll have to leave. I don’t want to leave you or any man behind, but this store doesn’t have enough food for all of us, or very much at all in the first place. If you’re not ready to go, we will have to leave you,” Sam says with sadness in his voice.

Elmar lather on the ground on top of a bunch of women’s clothes, rubbing his ankle.

“Don’t worry Elmar I will not leave you behind. I’ll carry you and both of our packs if I have to. With your skinny body will be easy for me.” Reynard says in confidence, flexing his biceps.

Knock-knock-knock-knock!!

Every man’s face turns towards the front of the store where the noise came from.

“Little humans little humans let me in, or I will huff and puff and blow your door down.” The deep voice spoke from outside the store.

Grabbing his talisman from his pocket Sam starts walking towards the front of the building.

First Sam check the Windows to make sure there aren’t any other ogres nearby by peeking through the shutters and window covers. Then with the talisman in his hand he steps outside of the store.

“You’re a brave one, aren’t you?” The ogre says while backing up, Sam’s talisman glowing a harsh bright white light.

This ogre had orange colored skin, on a 10 feet tall and wide muscular body, covered in gray hair, short spiky hair connected by sideburns with a strong square jaw covered in a 5 o’clock shadow. His grace blue eyes were gleaming with sexual hunger and the desire to corrupt. Surprisingly to Sam and his group of survivors, the ogre was wearing a kilt made out of brownshirts and had intelligence, unlike the other ogres who were dumb and naked, and wandering the streets looking for their next victims to fuck.

“Yes, yes, I am, monster. We will not be coming Owens sex slaves we will not accept his so-called gift,” Sam says with conviction.

The ogre roars in agony as Sam’s talismans given by the wizard / Guardian Logan, both burns with pain and forces him to move back from in front of the store.

“That’s right you muscle freak get back. The power of this talisman forces you to get back.” Sam yells out.

“So be it. Remember this name, human. Charlie. I will come for you and I will make you my personal cum truck,” Charlie says well yelling out in pain.

Charlie quickly turns around and starts running away deeper into the mist then deeper into the fog.

Looking to the sky Sam sees that the night is coming, soon the mist will transform into the muscle fog; not even the talismans can keep them safe if they are exposed for too long.

“We should leave soon as possible. The ogre might return tomorrow with some friends. Judging by the way the sun is setting will have to leave early in the morning; We can’t risk traveling by night,” Sam says to his group, with concern on his face.

Sam soon delegates watch time to the group of survivors. With him and Reynard taking the first watch, then Eli and Elmer taking the second and finally Xavier and Tommy. Eli grumble but accepts his guard watch. Each man starts resuming work on securing the area before heading to sleep.

“Do you know how much power the talismans have left,” Reynard asked Sam?

“It’s still glows green on the back, so it’s still close to fill. But you must conserve power as much as possible. we may not have taken the longest way to the gate, but we still need to avoid the downtown area,” Sam says.

Couple hours later

The first hour for Eli and Elmer had been pretty boring for the two men. When Eli spotted two ogres.

“Yuck, those two muscle monsters are fucking right in front of us,” Eli says with discuss.

“I know we should be lookouts, but I don’t think Sam wanted us to watch this all night,” Elmer said.

Both men turning around and placing their backs to the door trying to ignore the sounds of Ogreish fucking, Unaware that the two ogres were a distraction. On the roof top of the building that they are staying in, an ogre cloaked in the shadows of night places a stone disk with strange magical symbols on top of the roof. Within 30 minutes the stone magic subverts the protections of the building that the survivors are standing in. Within 10 more minutes the power of the talismans that Eli and Elmer had on them fizzles out. The next 10 minutes Eli and Elmer minds became foggy and lusty as the fog secretly seeps in, wrapping around their legs and slowly turning them into ogres.

Xavier was the first one to wake up and the first one to realize something was wrong. He woke up on his own rather than being woken up by Eli and/or Elmer, and he had an extreme case of mourning wood. He had quickly and quietly got up, checking his surrounding before quietly waking everyone. Thanks to the morning light, Xavier could tell that there was a light dusting of Mist all over the floor. Does not take very long for someone to succumb to muscle fog but does take time for someone to succumb to its mist form, Xavier had thought to himself while he was waking up the other survivors. It didn’t take Xavier very long for him to find Eli and Elmer; For they had been transformed into ogres. Their destroyed clothes were on the floor with a trail of destroyed and fallen racks and shelves led to them.

“How did we sleep through that,” Xavier thought to himself.

There were like two huge bears like men sleeping like babies.

Each of survivors grouped together at the back of the store.

“Everyone gather your things. We need to leave now,” Sam said in a whisper.

“I’ll take point,” Tommy whispered.

All of the survivors quickly and quietly gathered all their supplies, before gathering in front of the door to the back exit. Tommy grabs his talisman and fails to notice that the power was gone. he slowly and cautiously opens and seeing that the coast is clear, and that the alley was cleared. He begins walking through the door.

“Looks like it’s good and empty,” Tommy said turning his face towards the others.

But before Tommy could move away from the door a ball of condensed muscle fog falls upon Tommy’s body.

“Eaaaaaaaa!”

Before everyone’s eyes Tommy starts transforming into an ogre.

The ball of condensed fog passes through Tommy’s mouth and like a balloon he grew and swell with size and muscles. His skin turns into a shade of orange. As his clothes quickly become tight with his growing muscular body. Within a blink of an eye Tommy have been changed from average man into a huge tan heavyweight bodybuilder and yet his transformation was not over. For now, his clothes starting to rip and tear as he grew into a monstrous inhuman size. His shoes burst open revealing his huge growing feet. His belt strains against his growing body before submitting to the changes and snapping off of his growing waistline. The survivors can clearly see Tommy’s growing six-pack in front of their startled eyes.

Like an opening mouth, eyes shaped tears appear a pawn side of Tommy’s pants revealing his growing muscular thighs before falling apart onto the floor with his boxers. His cock quickly becomes erect as it begins to swell and lengthen; Inch by inch first from its 5 inches than six than seven than eight then 9, 10,11, and finally 12 inches. With each inch of growth of his cock he leaped out his humanity through his cum, as his balls have been starting to replace with Ogreish cum. As his cock grew so did his balls quickly swelling into the size two big oranges. The straps on his backpack quickly fell off, as his shirt tour from the middle of his chest and back. Survivors witness how Tommy’s shirt bursts off of his huge meaty pillow size pecs and how the monist hair on his body grew and spread-out words over his body starting out with his pecs. From his upper body the growth and transformation propagate to his arms, starting with the shoulders which became huge boulders, then to his bicep which became size bowling balls, wrists that grew too large for the largest of human watches and have that quickly grew into huge baseball mitts which became large enough to cover a man’s face.

The worst thing for the survivors to see, is how Tommy’s face change. Starting with his neck bulging thickening veins popping out as skin turns to a shade of orange. The Facial features begin to become brutish, with eyebrow ridge growing and becoming pronounce, with his stubble jaw becoming blunter and square, his nose became more rounder. Tommy quickly grew to the point he completely blocked the doorway of the exit with his size, to the point that the other survivors cannot even see his head. Within a mowing muffled by the wall he came shooting last of his humanity to the horror of his friends in the other survivors.

“No way,” Xavier said in stun and shocked.

They were all shocked and just standing there but Sam was the first one to break the shock to realize the implication.

“Everyone we have to go back to the lobby of the store for we cannot stay here,” Sam says.

Breaking the shock that they had over them, and they ran.

The group of survivors come back to the main room of the store to find Charlie and his group of ogres ready to meet them.

“We will huff and puff and blow you all guys down,” Charlie yells out.

Then him and the other ogres took a deep breath before blowing all over the survivors, in a form of a powerful wave. The survivors wet on their knees with grins all over their faces and erect cocks.

“They’re all yours believe that one to me,” Charlie said while pointing at Sam.

With his words Charlie grabs Sam and peels his clothes off like a banana as if his clothes were like wrapping paper.

“I’ll choose the big one,” said the biggest ogre with gray skin.

“Nice choice Gareth,” says one of the other ogres.

The rest of the survivors try to resist but they were sluggish things thanks to the ogre’s breath magical attack.

Each ogre took great delight at picking their humans to turn into ogres and temporary sex slaves. Each ogre stripping their human down and carrying them like a fireman; with the People’s ass facing the heavens and their faces pressed against the ogre’s hairy muscular back.

“Let’s secure these humans with the magical bindings, then we will destroy this building and this block buildings,” Charlie said.

From the back of the room the now Ogreish Tommy walks in with another more hairy and shorter ogre.

“I’m going to take this fine lad with me if you don’t mind? Just a couple more of these groups and one more wizard and this town will be ours,” the short ogre says.

“That was the deal, Reginald. Once we’re done converting these humans into our brothers will send you the video of it,” Charlie said.

With their goodbyes to Reginald the rest the ogres quickly secured the humans, then began demand their work of destroying the area of the town.

One by one the survivors were picked off and tell only Sam, Reynard and Xavier remained; the ogres becoming inpatient and lustful during their breaks. The survivors watched friends, family and comrades being forced to the smelly pits, chests, feet and balls of the ogres and saw how the victims changed. First, they would stop resisting. then they would begin lick and/or sniff the musky area. Then their cocks would become erect, and if possible, they would begin humping and/or grabbing their cocks. These actions would eventually cause the ogre to become erect as well and like moth to the flame the victim would be attracted to it; the victims would begin licking at it, sucking at it, or in some cases tried to rub their asses against it.

The ogres would sometimes bend down so that their victims could serve them and another times the victim would kneel a little, instead. At this point the victim skin would start to change color, from a human natural shade to a shade of orange like their skin was becoming tan while those with light brown or brown became a lot darker. Their bodies would begin to grow wider and taller, and with it there their muscles as well. For some the fat on their body would disappear while for others the fat would transfer being evenly distributed against their growing bodies. Like a horror show to the tied-up victims, they watched how the others grew into tan looking bodybuilder’s and/or strongman. Their backs growing and becoming developed, as their trapezius grew on their swelling neck to the point, they suffered bulls’ neck. Their ass, thighs, and calves would swell, their ass was like two huge balls squished together, their thighs were like tree trunks with teardrops etched on the front and their calves were like huge footballs.

Body hair had grown or were started growing all over the victim’s body; when they had reached a size 7 feet and their bodies were like heavy weight bodybuilders and/or strongman. The victim’s bodies began to shake and tremble, as their human’s bodies reach to their limit. Then the true change began to happen. Like a second growth spurt the once human victims completely transformed into ogres. There once already huge 7 feet tall bodies had grown to a large 10 feet or taller monster, their pecs, biceps, ass, thighs, and calves would grow until they were larger than humans’ head. All of their facial structure would change that nose becoming blunter, jaw squaring out before being covered by beard and/or 5 o’clock shadow, there eyebrow ridges becoming more pronounced as their eyebrow’s became more thicker and asked their hair grew out and/or became more shorter or even bald. When the transformation was complete the victims now monster cock would shoot at the last of their humanity in a massive orgasm, which the ogre would come before the transformation or after it.

The most horrible part of it all was the victims’ eyes, were once there were a glimmer of intelligence and person, now there was dim a mindless hunger for sex and destruction. Their dumb minds and blank expressions of joy made a disturbing site for the remaining victims; for they had become monstrous muscle bear of a caveman in other words an ogre and joining Owens horde of muscle monsters. Once the transformation was done the ogres might have a second wind and began having sex, but once they were done the ogres would begin tearing apart the surrounding area with their terrible strength. The ogres uplifted cars like they were nothing moving them into a pile, they punched through walls like cardboard. They easily snapped telephone poles like twigs, bend streetlamps and sign like slim metal coat hangers. They did not even break a sweat while they were breaking and destroying buildings in the nearby area. What once had taken weeks and/or months to build was now destroyed in a single day, a single afternoon.

Once the ogres were done destroying the area so that no one could hide their, the last three survivors were taken to the camp of the ogres the village of tents.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Muscle fog ogre’s gift Ch 1 part 6.5

by Big Zargo

Human delivering

At the start of dusk, Around the foundations of a fortress were a couple buildings surrounded by a sea of huge tents. the Smells of sex lays upon the air and the sound of ogres fucking across the area. Two ogres walk up to a building, caring three humans on their backs. Stopping at the door, two ogres waited until the guard ogre wearing leather armor started with plates of metal walked up to them.

“Holt there this building is off-limits,” the guard ogre said.

“It’s okay, Carrick sent us. we’re here to deliver him a package,” said the ogre that was holding one human.

“In order for me to let you in, you have to tell me your guy’s name. Carrack told me to ask, so I don’t let any random ogres and through his office.” The guard ogre said with conviction.

“My name is Charlie,” said the ogre caring one tied up human.

(Charlie was a huge gray-haired ogre with the typical orange skin of an ogre. His had short spiky hair, sideburns, a 5 o’clock shadow that complemented the natural strong chin of the ogres, he was a muscle bear of an ogre with his 10 feet tall body.)

“And my name is Gareth,” said the gray ogre, who is caring two tied up humans.

(Gareth was as hairy as Charlie but even taller than him. Unlike the other ogres he was stronger, taller and sturdier, a variant with Titans blood in him. He shared the muscle bear body type with Charlie, but unlike him Gareth was bald and had no beard or mustache which showed off his strong jaw. The only hair on his head was his eyebrows which were thick and bushy in the connected to each other giving him black unibrow over his grayish blue eyes.)

“Good, he is expecting you. so, you too may pass with your packages,” the guard ogre says with a smile.

The guard let Charlie, Gareth, and the human prisoners through into the building.

The two ogres huge bear feet touch the cold stone ground as they have entered inside of the building. Looking around the room to ogre saw; a nearly empty office with stairs behind it, with a few crates nearer the back left corner of the room, in the middle of this room laid an ogre size desk that was occupied by an ogre.

“Welcome, Welcome, you two. It seems you have my package,” the ogre says with delight.

This ogre was wearing a heavy leather armor with a metal breastplate and shoulder pads a helmet was on a rack behind him. He had reddish-brown hair shaved in a Military buzz cut, bushy mustache, and green eyes under thick bushy eyebrows; He also had the usual ogres’ traits strong jaw, round nose, oranges colored skin, pronounced eyebrow ridges strong muscular body and size.

“Right here, Carrick” Gareth said, moving the tied-up human the little bit for instances.

“I got the video camera set up, and long as there’s no major emergencies we have all night to have fun,” Carrick says with a grin. “We will soon roundup all the stray humans and transformed them into ogres, this town will belong to Lord Owen.”

“Why…. why are you doing this to us? You… You guys were once humans, are you? Why are you serving Owen, he made all the women and children in this town disappear, Sam said the human that Charlie was holding.

“Wow, you been so quiet ever since we entered the camp; That I thought you became mute after screaming so much on the way here or maybe you just have lost all hope in escaping,” Charlie says with a chuckle.

“To answer your first question, why were we doing this to you, it’s because we can. We love watching you transform into us,” Gareth says with an evil grin.

“For your second question,” said Carrick. “It is because Owen is our god; through his divine power, he has made us whole, he had made us more, and soon you will see, soon you will feel his power.”

“For your final answer,” Charlie says. “Who cares soon you’ll be one of us and all you will be caring about as pleasing Lord Owen and where your next Fuck,” he says as he re-zooms his chuckling.

“Now let us begin. It’s been a long day and I am horny as hell,” Carrick says.

Carrick room was on the second floor, it was one room apartment had a big bed, dressers, a closet, lamp stand with a lamp on it, weapon rack, kitchen and bathroom: the rooms floor Wooden and the middle of it a big red carpet. The whole room would have made a normal human feel small.

“You can lay my package on the bed,” Carrick says while starting to take off his armor and clothes.

Gareth throws the naked man called Xavier onto Carrick’s bed, like a child throwing has teddy bear. Then he and Charlie set down humans onto the red carpet as they start taking off their clothes revealing their heavily muscular.

“there’s the camera,” Carrick said as he grabbed the ogre size camera and stand.

Moving his body with a swagger and letting his huge hairy ass swing back and forth, makes his way to the ideal spot and places both camera and stand on to it, yawning and scratches his hairy muscle gut as he done setting up.

Forming together in a circle, the three ogres begin their night of pleasure by un-tying their human prisoners. As the last of the magical ropes fell to the ground the three humans start to change. Heat spreads through their bodies as muscles slowly become well-defined. Smooth bellies swell as abs begin forming. The humans start to moan as their cock and balls grow, to the delight of the ogres. Bodies start betraying the commands of their human’s minds as hands reach for hard cocks. Each of the humans’ changing minds start became foggy as thoughts of big muscular ogres being sexy leaks into their heads. The three humans’ bodies grew and grew like a swelling balloon as higher thoughts slowing down as their bodies grew with muscle. The magical air tenses up becoming the muscle fog which seeks through the human’s bodies, making them grow even faster.

Reynard the biggest of the three humans is slowly approaching medium weight bodybuilding levels while his friends Sam and Xavier begin reaching lightweight bodybuilder level. But that quickly changes as Xavier begins embracing the changes. First Xavier starts rationalizing his changes,

“This isn’t so bad, it’s even a little bit warm, quite pleasurable even. Damn my cock is fucking hard,” Xavier thinks to himself, while rubbing his cock.

The Ogreish musk begins to smell pleasant to Xavier’s nose as he gets up and starts making his way towards Carrick’s lap. A warm and cool buzzing feeling passes through Xavier’s hand as it makes contact with Carrick’s big meaty thigh. It feels firm and warm to Xavier’s touch, as he moves his hands across Carrick’s thigh, he feels how hard like steel they are, how on Carrick’s reddish-brown hair feels so soft and silky, and that the skin on it is thick. Looking up at Carrick’s all Xavier wonts to do is worship him, please him and to fuck or be fucked by him.

Each part of Xavier that made contact with Carrick’s body began turning orange as he made his way towards Carrick’s lips.

“So beautiful, so hot,” Xavier thought, as his lips made contact with Carrick’s.

Embarking on their exposition with each other’s mouths, they start tasting each other with their tongs. Even more like a balloon Xavier starts growing and growing with muscle and body getting taller as more of his humanity leaks out of his pre-coming cock, as if transformation sped up with contact. Feeling like air passing through his body as he makes out with Carrick; Xavier starts moving his hips back and forth, cock and balls pressing against Carrick’s muscle gut. Within several seconds of French kissing Xavier’s body grew until reaching heavyweight bodybuilder levels of muscle and a height of 8 feet. Xavier’s body starts shaking as he reaches the limit of magical energy it can handle before transforming into an ogre.

Carrick places his hands behind the changing Xavier’s muscular back; feeling the rumble of power as Xavier’s body starts transforming into an ogre, feeling how Xavier’s back grows and expands, feeling how his pecs grow and squeezes across Carrick’s own massive pecs, and loving how his muscle gut makes contact with Xavier’s growing cock, that is slowly being squeezed together by his sixpack and Carrick’s gut. As Xavier changes, moves his legs across Carrick’s waist and sides leaving his growing ass for Carrick’s fat cock. Xavier’s hair changes and falling off until becoming the same military cut as Carrick’s. Xavier’s facial features slowly shifts tell he shares the strong jaw, the pronounce eyebrow ridge, and big round nose of the other ogres. His body grew and grew arms and legs swelling like balloons and growing larger than basketball. Carrick’s hard cock slowly plunges into Xavier’s hungry hole causing him to moan with pleasure, as he came shooting the last of his humanity out of his fat Ogreish cock on to Carrick’s hairy muscle gut. The now Ogreish Xavier opens his eyes which glow gray before dimming to his natural color and dimming again as the lust takes over.

The other two changing human saw Xavier’s changing to an ogre and despaired as two ogres began to really fuck. That was the law straw for Reynard whose mind broke at the sight of his transformed friend causing the muscle fog to take complete hold of his mind corrupting it and twisting it. At this point Reynard was a reaching the limit of muscle growth for his human body, while the resisting Sam was now at a medium level bodybuilder in muscle size.

“Can’t believe I resisted this gift,” Reynard says as he gets up.

Reynard had always loved sports, go to the gym and getting a pump through his activities. He knew that he was a team player and now, he knew that he wanted to play for Owens team. He would transform any humans he saw into ogres; he would show them all that Owen’s gift was a blessing not a curse. He began to flex for Gareth.

“Watch me grow big boy,” Reynard says while flexing his biceps.

As Reynard flexes his body, he starts turning gray in color, as face starts growing a beard and his head hair starts falling off. his voice gets deeper as his balls swell bigger every second.

Grabbing his cock while he is flexing his biceps in his other arm Reynard starts masturbating trying to speed up his ascension into an ogre. The muscle fog responding to his desires begins increase in density as it seeps through his skin. Before Gareth eyes, Reynard body starts shaking as he tries to squeeze and flex his humanity out. His growls punctuate his sharpening canines as the Ogreish growth spurt kicks in early. His body on the cusp of heavy bodybuilder levels of muscle spasm and then quickly grows; one second 8 feet, another second, 10 feet, and then finally 12 feet, in length a 12-foot monster. As quickly as his hike grew so did his muscles, Pecs that grew into huge meaty pillow’s, thighs, calves and biceps swelling larger than humans head, big meaty forearms quick to hands large enough and big enough to grab a human’s head, big wide feet to carry his new Ogreish body, a big juicy hairy ass to fuck, rock-hard abs with a juicy treasure trail to his new fat foot long cock equipped to a pair of huge hairy orange size balls. His facial features completely change into ogres, as he shoots the last of his humanity into Gareth wide open mouth.

Seeing the two gray ogres start making out, rubbing they’re to huge bodies together, with their cocks and balls being squished together; Causing Charlie to start getting jealous.

“Are you ready yet?” Charlie asked Sam.

“Never,” Sam barely moaned out in a failed attempt to resist his transformation.

“Well, I don’t care I’m coming in,” Charlie says with lustful hunger, as he plunges his fat cock into Sam’s hungry ass hole.

“Yes!!” Sam moans out, his mouth and body betraying his weakening will.

Charlie begins thrusting in and out of Sam’s ass, each thrust speeding up Sam’s transformation into an ogre. Sam feels both pain and pleasure as his insides are torn apart and being remade by Charlie’s cock.

Each thrust from Charlie’s fat cock, causes Sam’s body to swell and swell with growth. Starting with his waist and shoulders widening out as his ass expands allowing Charlie’s cock to more easily come and go. Spreading up and down the Ogreish transformation crawls up and reach as Sam’s belly and at the same time it slides down reaching his thighs, each swelling with growth and muscles as Sam’s already foggy mind slowly becomes foggier with pleasure. as Sam’s cock grows as it pre-comes leaking out his humanity out of his swelling balls that are being stuffed with Ogreish seed. Sam slowly lost sight of his growing abs because his growing pecs, each slowly reaching the size of small pillows, on his growing barrel chest. Each finger and toe on Sam’s body swells and grows his feet and hands as well, growing to the point that they would completely destroy any human size gloves and shoes. Meanwhile his biceps grew into huge bowling balls as his forearm and calves grew to compensate for his monstrous feet and hands. Sam’s back muscles bunch up as it flexes and grows forming wings across the surface; as the changes spreads across his neck turning it orange, as it widens and swells with muscle making Sam’s face look small on his huge Ogreish body for a second, then the final transformation spreads to his face and mind.

Sam fights and fights a losing battle as fog surrounds his mind. Too far gone to embrace Owen’s gift instead he succumbs, drowning in Owen’s corrupting power; Sam’s eyes glaze over and turn dull as his head grows and facial features change becoming more Ogreish. The newly ogre arrived Sam roars as he shoots out the last of his humanity as he comes spilling allover his muscular body. The sight of Sam’s transformation causes Charlie to go over the edge and he orgasms into Sam’s hungry ass. Two ogres stare at each other breathing with deep breaths as Charlie takes great delight seeing the once proud leader of a little group succumbing to Owen’s gift. He quickly uses his pointer and middle finger to scoop up some of Sam’s human seed and tastes it, closing his eyes as he takes pleasure in his victory over Sam. Charlie feels Sam muscular hips starting to move back and forth re-hardening Charlie’s cock, letting him know that he is ready for seconds.

Charlie Starts moving his hips in tandem Sam’s, as he looks around to see that Gareth is plowing Reynard’s fat ass, both moaning out in pleasure. Charlie turns his face to see that Carrick ass being pounded by Xavier and that Carrick is commanding Xavier to pound even harder.

The ogres had sex for hours eventually falling asleep in each other’s arms.