14 hours ago, MuscleFan94 said:

I'm taking a brief break to think up more story hooks, but I'm thinking there will be 10 chapters in the end. And thank you kindly~! ❤️

oh i see. take your time. im so excited!!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5: The Return of Phil

Jayden gave the handsome, heavy-titted man next to him a kiss on the cheek, before leaving for work. He was pretty close by, so he made it there in time. Adam looked at Jayden with a grin, leaning on the counter, that gorgeous, flirtatious smile on his face as he looked over Jayden. He would hold up his phone, showing Jayden footage of Jayden himself riding a huge dildo. Jayden smirked softly, leaning on the other side of the counter, kissing Adam softly. 
"Mmmm, take it you liked the show then?"
Adam kissed the alpha slut back, chuckling softly, before nodding, confirming this. Jayden winked, and headed out to the back, to do his morning work out before work. He spent a while doing 50 lifts this time, feeling more strength flowing through his body, letting him continue further than his previous record. He grinned at the strength that that powerful cum gave him. He finished up promptly, and stood up, and headed to the mirror, to see if any changes had happened. And they had. He lifted his shirt, and tossed it to the side. A former look of 5 months pregnant, he now looked 3 months pregnant. And, in addition, he had grown to a height of 6'6", his muscles swollen larger, and his pecs looked heavier. He grinned, bouncing his pecs, and flexing. He gripped his phone, and took a picture of himself. He smirked cockily, before a rough smack made his ass wobble. He jumped.
"It's been a while, cute thing."
Jayden looked behind him...and he saw the handsome beast that helped him achieve all this. He grinned, and threw his arms around Phil's shoulders, kissing the behemoth passionately. Phil smirked into the kiss, making out with him deeply. He reached down, grabbing the younger man's round, muscular ass. The kiss soon ended, and Phil held Jayden against him, stroking his back.
"Ya missed me then. Good. And I can see that you've put my gift to good use, eh?"
Jayden smirked, lifting an arm into a flex, a cocky pec bounce against Phil's chest. Phil smirked, and lifted his own shirt off, the pair's muscular forms against each other. Jayden groaned in delight, before he leaned up, kissing the taller hunk again. Phil enjoyed the kiss, his giant dick pressed against the bottom of Jayden's belly. The kiss broke again, and Phil looked over the smaller male.
"Mmm...you know, when that fat becomes abs, your growth ends. And, considering how much of a slut I've heard you are, you're becoming an alpha slut. Pretty fuckin' sexy. I bet you've been ridin' dick ever since I pumped ya full."
"Heh, you know it. Though, I kinda wish..."
Jayden frowned a little, shaking his head, before taking Phil's hand, and leading him to the weights. He got him onto it, and spotted the monster man while he lifted. Jayden looked over that giant bulge Phil sported, sweat beginning to form over him. Phil looked up at Jayden.
"Heh, what do you wish, cutie?"
"Well, you're the best fuck I've ever had, and I've been thinking of you. Would it be possible to go out with you sometime?" 
Phil put the weights up, and sat up, looking into Jayden's face. He chuckled softly, before standing up to his full height.
"A date, eh? I'd be happy to sometime. You pick a time and place, and we'll go. My treat." 
Jayden smiled widely, nodding, before he helped Phil get back into working out. This continued for a good hour, before Phil got up, and lifted Jayden, carrying him fireman style to the locker room. Jayden got excited, their alpha dom and sub status affecting each other nicely. Phil stripped down, and tore off Jayden's clothes, turning on a shower, and began kissing the smaller male roughly, pushing him up against the wall. He would lift him up, and sit the smaller man on his monster dick, pushing it up inside of him. The two alphas moaned out loudly, Phil roughly fucking the slut against the wall tiles, cracking them a little, as he used his full strength, knowing that the smaller male could take it now. 
"Fuck, Jayden, take it, you little fucking slut!"
Jayden moaned out louder, clenching his hole around that monster dick. He ran his tongue along Phil's tongue while they made out. A couple of others came in, gasping in shock...but not leaving. In fact, they watched, undoing their pants and slowly enjoying themselves to the show going on in front of them. Jayden adjusted, whispering to the behemoth.
"Phil, lay back, I wanna ride this monster."
Phil nodded, and laid back on the floor, as Jayden began roughly riding up and down on that giant dick, his own now slightly larger balls bouncing on the hunk's powerful abs, his now 14 inch cock bouncing up and down. Phil smirked at the handsome man he helped out. It wasn't long before the pair yelled out, a blast of cum shooting up in to Jayden, and a slightly smaller blast of cum coating the behemoth's abs and pecs. He smirked. Jayden didn't swell up this time. 
"One time thing, huh?"
Phil nodded, before pulling the smaller male down, and made out with him. For the next ten minutes, the pair made out, under the water, before they got up. Phil gave him one more kiss, before getting dressed.
"7 pm tonight. The Gateau Chateau." 
Jayden smiled at his own statement. Phil nodded, and grinned. He gave Jayden his phone number, and headed out. Jayden grinned, finishing off his shower, and pulling on a new set of clothes. He had a date tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden was nervous. He was walking to the place he had arranged with Phil, dressed in a new suit. He got there, and saw the absolute behemoth there, dressed in a tight suit. He ran over, and made out with the behemoth, who kissed him back. The pair headed inside, and got a table, people staring at them, and making comments. The pair ordered drinks, and Phil suggested a great meal to Jayden. After their meal and drinks, they paid and left, and Jayden offered Phil a sleepover, which Phil promptly agreed to. They walked to his place.
"Hey, Phil, how did you do this?"
He patted his gut, then rubbed up his pecs, before flexing.
"Heh, hard to explain. I hadn't had sex in about...10 years. I wanted to wait for someone really cute, and probably an alpha slut. Give em a gift. Turns out that when you're this huge guy, you can certainly...Make a hunk out of someone."
He grinned, holding Jayden's hand in his, rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb. Jayden smiled, kissing Phil softly. He would lean in closer, and rest his head on his shoulder.
"Do you think we could become a thing?"
Phil chuckled, stopping the walk, and holding Jayden against him, a hand on his back, and stroking his cheek.
"Jayden, babe, wanna be my boyfriend? Of course, we're alpha males, so, naturally, people will be attracted to us. That's our curse. I'm more than happy for you guys to use you as the town bike. But do you think you're fine with me rearranging guys insides?"
Jayden thought about it, looking over Phil. This was a real offer, and, for some reason...the thought of his boyfriend fucking every guy in sight turned him on. He grinned, pulling the huge hunk into a deep kiss.
"Phil, yes to both. But I have one condition."
A serious look came over the smaller man's face, before he smiled widely.
"We have to get a place together, and get people to pay us for fun."
He smirked widely. Phil chuckled at the other, before nodding. They shared a passionate kiss, before they made it to Jayden's home. They snuck in so as to not wake anyone. Jayden huffed.
"Yeah, I have roomies. They wouldn't be cool with all of the fucking."
Phil shrugged, and followed his boyfriend to his bedroom. Jayden closed the door, and stripped down, helping Phil strip down. The pair share a passionate kiss, a rough fucking, and another passionate kiss, before nestling in for bed, Jayden resting his head on Phil's chest. 
"Though, maybe tomorrow morning, you should come out of my room wearing only your jockstrap, to shock my roomies..."
The pair chuckle, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Ohh Phil has come back and it was his cum that activated teh Alpha gene in our Alpha slut.

Now those roomies gonna hacve a BIG surprise and im sure they join on the fun 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ro20316 said:

Ohh Phil has come back and it was his cum that activated teh Alpha gene in our Alpha slut.

Now those roomies gonna hacve a BIG surprise and im sure they join on the fun 

Huehuehue >:3 Well, I still have 5 more chapters in mind...anything could happen~

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6: The Problems With Shared Living

Jayden awoke the next morning, stretching a bit. He looked at Phil, laying next to him. Even in his sleep, the hunk was imposing and huge. Jayden grinned and climbed out of bed, stretching wide. He would pull on a pair of slacks, and walk out. He was met with him two roommates, sitting in the dining room, who looked annoyed with him. Angus, a short, slightly chubby man, the same age as Jayden, and friends from school, narrowed his eyes slightly.
"Dude, we had like...one condition when we decided to get an apartment together."
Jayden frowned, crossing his arms over his belly. Roger, who was a tall, slim man, also a friend from school, would lean his head on the table, huffing loudly out of his nose.
"No fucking after 10...dude, I have work in an hour, but I couldn't get to sleep after...what sounded like the roughest sex I've ever-"
He didn't get to finish that sentence. A loud yawn came from Jayden's opening door, as the musclebound monster Phil stepped out of the bedroom. He was wearing only his jockstrap, which showed how huge he was. Jayden grinned, walking over, and throwing his arms around Phil's neck, kissing him deeply and passionately. A throat being cleared broke it up. The pair looked over at Angus and Roger. Roger was looking away, eyes covered, and Angus was looking in shock. Phil chuckled. 
"Hey, I'm Phil. Jayden's boyfriend."
The pair clumsily introduced themselves, before Roger excused himself to go to work, and Angus retreated into his room. Jayden chuckled, before his behemoth of a boyfriend lifted him up, and held him bridal style, kissing him passionately. The kiss persisted for a long while, before they both came up for air. Jayden smiled, nuzzling his alpha.
"Heh, I should get to work, Phil. Those boys won't towel themselves off."
Phil chuckled softly, setting his boyfriend down, and holding him against him. 
"Boys, eh? Not quite men like us?"
Jayden nodded, chuckling, before he patted Phil's bulge playfully. He would head into the bedroom, get dressed, then walk out with Phil. The pair shared a goodbye kiss, before Phil walked off to his home. Jayden sighed happily, his heart warm and fuzzy for his alpha boyfriend. After a few moments, he ended up walking to work. He got in, and, with a rather nice greeting, Adam kissed the alpha slut passionately. Jayden grinned, groping Adam's bulge.
"Careful, now. We should get to work, stud. Though, how about after our shifts, you take me into the shower. This ass needs some pounding."
Adam smirked, and swatted Jayden's round ass. It was like he was smuggling two bowling balls back there, big and round. Jayden winked, and headed onto the floor to work out. He once again beat his record, but this time, he far exceeded it, hitting 100 lifts. He grinned, and hopped up, running to the mirror. He always loved to see the progress. He had gone to looking a single month pregnant now. Another round of exercise, and he'd have a wonderful set of abs. He had grown to 6'8", his muscles had swollen another couple of inches, and his pecs were nice and huge. He was growing to be almost as muscular as Phil now, and his cock, now a huge 16 inches, strained his shorts. He grinned, flexing an arm to check himself out. His shirt ripped as he flexed his pecs, and he noticed hair forming on his chest and belly. Only a light fuzz now. 
"Fuck, I'm finally becoming a man."
And he finished his shift up nicely. Then, after a fifteen minute fucking in the showers, he headed home, his ass oozing several of Adam's loads. He opened his door, and turned the light on, and found Angus fucking Roger. Jayden grinned, crossing his arms.
"Hey, since when don't I get to be fucked?"
The pair stopped, and looked over. Angus immediately pulled out, and stepped back, as Roger grabbed a shirt and covered himself. He walked over, as his shorts ripped open from his girth, unable to hold it back. He would pull Angus close, kissing him, before stroking Roger's cock.
"Now, this is a shame. If you told me, I would've loved to join."
"It's not...listen, Jayden-"
Jayden pressed a finger to Angus' lips to silence him. He smiled, and lifted them both up. He took them to his bed, and laid them on it. He would then climb on, and show them his round, perfect, alpha slut ass.
"From now on, only this ass gets fucked here. And yes, you'll both fit in nicely. I've taken bigger. Get to it."
The pair looked at each other, before they would get up behind him, and both push their cocks into him at the same time, both fitting nicely. THe three moaned out, as the roomies shared a threesome. Roger and Angus began kissing as they fucked their huge roommate. They moaned into each other's mouths, fucking him much harder. Jayden grinned back at them both.
"Look at you two. You've been wanting this for forever. Well, don't hold back. Fuck this ass as hard as you can."
It didn't take long for the pair to cum into Jayden, coating his insides with their loads. He grinned, and laid back in the bed, pulling one of them to each of his sides. He would kiss each of them, before they began licking his pits, sniffing his alpha slut musk. Jayden grinned, looking down at each of them.
"From now on, I'm the king around here, ok? And I say, whenever Phil isn't staying the night, you two fuck this huge ass. You're my slaves now."
The pair mumbled in disagreement, before he would quickly pin their heads in his pits, showing them his power. They both quickly agreed to this, and got to work rubbing over his powerful form. The alpha slut had done it. He had claimed his roomies as his sexual servants. And he was going to enjoy this.
"Ok, and, also, the both of you are going to start working out at the gym I work at. We'll get you bitches in shape. Maybe my friend Adam can whip you both into shape."
He grinned, groping their asses, before they began massaging his thick, huge cock.
"Know what, I do need to cum. Stroke me until I do."
And they did just that. The pair of them each grabbed a handful of that monster dick, and began stroking it as fast as they could, squeezing it, as they would slurp on his pits. He groaned out loudly in pleasure, and soon rewarded his roomies with a huge load, that coated his stomach and lap.
"Lick it up now, boys."
They got up, and leaned down, and began licking up the cum that coated the alpha slut. He chuckled happily.
"Tonight, you both sleep down between my legs. Perfect place."
He sighed happily, enjoying this life. It didn't take long for his roomies to finish licking him clean, and curl up between his powerful legs. He would pull the blankets up, and get comfortable, before dozing off, ready for another day of desire tomorrow...

(Sorry for the short chapter, everyone. I'm just getting back into the swing of writing!)

Edited by MuscleFan94
After-chapter message
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ToolShedCub said:

Short but it gave me a boner!

Haha, glad to hear it. :)

12 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Will someone turn the roomies into alphas as well? 

This was a great continuation with a nice twist.

Thank you for coming back

Mmm, unfortunately, they're not going to become alphas. I wanna focus on the main alpha couple, heh. And I'm glad you're glad I'm back!

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, SkyrimPlay3r said:

I know its been a while... I love the story, any chance there's more still to come?

I'm not honestly sure. I wanna say yes, but I honestly also think that where the story is is a good stopping point.

• Like 1