muscle growth My Roommate Rivals (CH 9 Added 31-MAY-2021)

dredlifter

Rodswin

This is coming one of the best stories I've read here. It's nice to see bromance with a touch of provocation.

• Like 5
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dredlifter

• Kymuscleboy

• racer11

• mario2007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CHAPTER 3 The next Sunday morning I am chilling in my living room watching TV.  Grif stomps up the stairs and takes a seat on the couch.  He’s in just a pair of gym shorts and he has bed hair.

There's been a big slowdown in new content so I thought I'd try to inject some activity.  This story will contain similar themes from my other stories, but it will be a lot more lighthearted, I believ

Oz:  “C’mon, let’s see how BIG of a man you really are.” Then, Oz slowly turns his head and looks directly at me, staring at the two naked hulks from down the hall in the utility room.  I’m immed

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Kymuscleboy

On 6/11/2021 at 10:10 AM, xxxlalphabrute said:

I want Henry and Riley to team up and for revenge. Become muscle monsters themselves 

Awesome chapter as usual! I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I'm glad the guys were there to help Rory out of his predicament and take out the trash. 

As for the above scenario, I don't see Henry teaming up with Riley. Henry seemed like a good guy, and the way I read it, the party guests were glad to have Riley kicked out once they realized what he was doing. Now, the idea of one or both of those guys feeling the need to get massive after being shown up size wise (and yes, revenge as a motivation for Riley) does seem like a neat twist that the story could take. It's always cool to have a new foil for the heroes.