My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Cool! I've been worried about the rivalry between the two and how difficult it could make some of the sexier scenes, but that dick comparison and jerking off and complimenting each other (once Oz was proven bigger, of course) is super hot, and I love how they encouraged Rory while also somewhat humiliating him and toned down the antagonism a bit for their pleasure and began complimenting each other (and Rory). Brilliantly written!

• Like 6

They guys keep on growing and are more confident with each growth. They botrh Alpha and want to be the best.

Thanks for this new chapter

• Like 1

I'm so glad you decided to make this a stand alone chapter. It was definitely worthy of it! The penis comparison scene was super well written. It could have been extremely awkward, or it could have turned out being really cruel and emasculating for Grif and even Rory. Instead, it was done in a way that showed Oz's superiority in that department, but remained friendly, fun and good hearted. 

Like the others have said, it's good to see that Oz, Grif and Rory are developing a close friend relationship. The big guys are still extremely competitive, but I like what was said about a line that they won't cross. They want bragging rights and to feel good about themselves, not destroy each other. As always, I can't wait for the next chapter and see who's outgrowing who!

• Like 5

And this is where they realize their rivalry is making them both bigger and better.  

Their benevolence only enhances their superiority. 

• Like 2

I think it would be all kinda of hot if the boys realized that they loved Rory and became a family.  but that's just me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ToolShedCub said:

Creo que estaría un poco caliente si los chicos se dieran cuenta de que amaban a Rory y se convirtieran en una familia. pero ese soy solo yo.

I want the same ❤

• Like 1