My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Dreadlifter you are absolutely brilliant at story telling. Each chapter you keep us going right up to the end and then leave us wanting more. 

I absolutely love the way all three interact with each other. 

I am looking forward to see how oz and biff act with more mass and height. 
I’d love both of them to continue to show off the gains to Rory knowing how much he is into their growth. 

can’t wait for the next chapter 😃

• Like 2

i think rory should out grow them which will make oz and grif push harder. it feels unfair to leave rory out of the growth fun the others are having

• Like 1

I'm kind of hoping this story never ends... or at least not before the 2 rivals outgrow each other like another dozen times :D

It's one of the hottest stories I ever remember reading! Thanks so much for continuing to be one of the top 3 writers to ever grace this forum with their talent.

• Like 4

This is such a great story @dredlifter, probably the one I have most enjoyed from you so far. I particularly like the fact that Oz got bitten by the muscle bug. I remember him not being even interested in putting on muscle at all!

• Like 3

Another amazing chapter, I love how you handle the various bets and tests of strength throughout the story. 

I'm really torn on who should come on top of this rivalry, on one hand Grif is the epitome of everything I find hot in a man, but on the other hand Oz putting him in his place is equally hot.

I also love the idea of Rory getting some piece of that growth pie, can't wait for more 

• Like 4

@dredlifter Excellent chapter! We did get to see more of Oz, and their growth gets shown off more and more... and I do love Halloween parties.

I don't get the feeling like Rory is going to grow, but I admit I do like how Oz at least, seems to be appreciating Rory's attraction to them.

• Like 3