My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/11/2021 at 10:10 AM, xxxlalphabrute said:

I want Henry and Riley to team up and for revenge. Become muscle monsters themselves 

Awesome chapter as usual! I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. I'm glad the guys were there to help Rory out of his predicament and take out the trash. 

As for the above scenario, I don't see Henry teaming up with Riley. Henry seemed like a good guy, and the way I read it, the party guests were glad to have Riley kicked out once they realized what he was doing. Now, the idea of one or both of those guys feeling the need to get massive after being shown up size wise (and yes, revenge as a motivation for Riley) does seem like a neat twist that the story could take. It's always cool to have a new foil for the heroes. 

4 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Will probably be July.  I have to work on my other story first. 

So happy to read you did not forget about this one! Anyways, I'll be looking forward to anything you post, it's always amazingly hot! Keep up the great work! 

• Like 2

On 6/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, dredlifter said:

Will probably be July.  I have to work on my other story first. 

Thank you for the update.  I can’t wait for it.  Since we are waiting, can you flex for us...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, schnabelkatz said:

I hope we'll see a new chapter soon. Made an account just to say that this is my favourite story on here!

Hello!  Glad you like the story.  

Yes, I plan to continue it soon, after this summer hiatus.  The good news is I actually reread the latest chapters this weekend to catch myself back up on where the story left off, so I can start to think about what comes next.  Most likely it's going to involve the boys as they split up for the Christmas break.

Sorry for the long wait!

• Like 15