My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Omg, the last scene here. SO FUCKIN HOTTT. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Oz's superman superiority. Holy shit. I would love to see them team up and become super jacked, super strong alpha musclegods.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dredlifter said:

in about 7 hours

Ahahahahah

Great chapter, loved the very last scene. 

I wonder how Grif will come back after being put in his place by Oz. 

• Like 3

Great chapter, again. 

Burning question #1 - when will we get the 'lift and carry' chapter where Rory gets used as a weight and everyone reading gets to blow their pent up loads :) 

Burning question #2 - when will Grif and Oz get down to wrestling, cuz we all know them wrestling in the hot basement wearing only jock straps will be the only way to determine who is the biggest and strongest.  ;) 

• Like 4

Once again, @dredlifter, you take a great story and raise the bar to another level with each new chapter. This one was fantastic from the very beginning! I have to admit, you got me with Oz being the bouncer. You had thrown us off the trail by mentioning the other bouncer earlier. So, I was completely expecting that character to be at the door and the guys to see Oz inside tending bar. It was a great way to show just how big he had gotten, that not even Rory recognized him at first. 

Then, when it didn't seem like it could get much better, the scene where Oz stands and doesn't just match Grif's height, but towers at least two inches over him, blew me out of the water! I feel like a measuring contest (height and muscles) is going to have to be in order soon! lol. And, if Oz is growing taller, is he growing "downstairs" too, where he has always been the champ? Yeah, I went there. ;)

I can't wait for more and to see if Oz becomes totally superior, or if Grif has some tricks up his sleeve to regain an advantage! Meanwhile, Rory is hanging out watching his roomies become giants and having the time of his life. Lucky guy!

• Like 6

What a hot story @dredlifter! The slow progression is so intriguing and I loved the growth of Oz. It is what we all expected, the ripped tanned guy getting muscular and hot as hell! As mentioned before, the fact that they asked him to be a bouncer makes it clear how muscular and powerful he got. Both Grif and Oz need to measure each up and do a pose off!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

This one was fantastic from the very beginning! I have to admit, you got me with Oz being the bouncer. You had thrown us off the trail by mentioning the other bouncer earlier. So, I was completely expecting that character to be at the door and the guys to see Oz inside tending bar.

Awesome!  Sometimes I have stroke of genius and set things up well so I really appreciate that you acknowledged this worked :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Awesome!  Sometimes I have stroke of genius and set things up well so I really appreciate that you acknowledged this worked :)

I really liked that detail too - I think it might be my favorite moment in the story so far! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dredlifter said:

I appreciate your stories and find this one one of my favorites so far checking daily for updates.  Thank you!

• Like 1

It's so fun (and more importantly, hot) that they're one-upping each other! It reminds me of a rivalry that two of my buddies had in real life. Unfortunately there wasn't any growth haha, just endless banter!

I really want them to stay around the same level of B I G though, with one of them gaining a slight advantage before the other catches up and exceeds it, turning the wheel of muscle growth!

• Like 3