My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Great story. I love that Rory will stay small and even though it seems to be the unpopular opinion, I am 100% team Griffin.

Also the way the two keep talking about their pecs, I would like to see them crush something between them🤤

• Like 3

It's going.   

I might post a short chapter soon.  The fist scene of the next chapter is much longer than I was anticipating. 

• Like 5

I like the dynamic between the two so far.  Oz certainly knows where the limit to teasing is and doesn't seem to want to cross it, instead opting to encourage those who he dominates over.  He truly is a real alpha.  

I think Grif would do the same if he was in Oz's position.   I think their bond with Rory solidifies that.  There are three dinensions to superiority so far.  Two were default, height and size.  Oz added the third which was cock size.  I bet Grif adds a fourth which could be strength (of which Grif, might have the permanent advantage in this case?)

Although I think Grif has lost the war against Oz permanently due to his smaller but growing cock size, he can't keep up.  I do think that they will continue to trade off on muscle and height making it a stalemate, unless Oz pulls ahead with no ability for Grif to catch up which might happen due to Oz's respect and kindness for both Grif and Rory.

If Grif has the same respect and kindness, I think Grif could gain the stalemate ending up bigger musclewise.  Oz has the permanent cock advantage (as far as I see).

I'm still rooting for Grif though.  Lol

• Like 5

Another great chapter!  Thanks!  

I am team Rory.  I want his fantasies to come true with OZ and Grif.  He deserves their attention and should have his way them.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Another amazing chapter!

I love how they're bonding together now, Oz was surprisingly nice to his rival, I guess he doesn't expect to be passed by Grif down there, but we'll see.

In the meanwhile I know exactly who is truly winning this, and that's Rory!

• Like 4